Just An Everyday Bank Robbery F/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Just An Everyday Bank Robbery F/F

Post by Lady Knotty »

I was stripped down to my underwear, hands high up above my head. I sheepishly looked down. If I had known my office was going to get robbed that day, I definitely would've picked something more... appropriate. Even my male co-workers were sending me glances, and I could tell from the stretching fabric of their boxers that they liked what they were seeing.

I sighed nervously. The date I had planned later that day would have to be postponed. Surely he would understand.

"Everyone on the floor. Now," one of the female robbers commanded, waving her gun at us. "Hands behind your backs, and no talking. Resist and we'll knock you out."

Her friend moved towards my co-workers, pulling up several bundles of rope and rolls of duct tape from her bag. I think we all knew what was going to happen.

I slowly bent down, still keeping my hands in the air. My legs were shaking uncontrollably, and in heels, lying down on my stomach proved to be a more difficult task than I'd thought.

"Not you." The woman pointed at me.

I swallowed hard. "What?"

"You're going to open the safe for us. Take her."

I nodded and stood up again, watching as my co-workers were being put in stringent positions on the hard floor. Each and everyone of them had their wrists bound to their ankles and their mouths covered with duct tape down to their chins.

My stomach dropped. I didn't want to end up like that, not in that humiliating position dressed like this. I tried to cover my chest from the visible push-up effect.

"Is... Is that really necessary?" I asked.

The woman grinned. "Don't worry, you won't be missing out. We'll make sure to take care of you as well on our way out. Now move."

While I led the woman to the back of the office, we could still hear the sounds from my co-workers very clearly. The high pitched cries and moans from the women, the deep, frustrated grunts from the men, echoing throughout the office.

"Doesn't it just sound lovely?" The woman smiled.

"Excuse me?" I furrowed my brows.

"Nevermind." She chuckled and gave me a light push.

We entered came into the room with the safe, and the woman immediatey pulled up one of the office chairs.

"Have a seat, Miss."

I did as she said.

"Let me help you out of those pretty shoes of yours," she said and bent down. "They look expensive. Louboutin?"

I nodded.

"Mind if I borrow them?"

I shook my head.

She smiled. "You sure are a nice girl, Miss. I like that. Hands behind your back, please."

My wrists were quickly bound. She pulled out another room before moving down to my feet.

"Have you tied up a lot of people before?" I tried, wanting to break the silence. "I mean--"

Perhaps it was an odd question for a hostage to ask a robber, but the woman looked up.

"You're not the first, if that's what you mean," she said. "But you're by far the prettiest."

I pulled my gaze away. She smiled and tightened the ropes with a quick tug.

A minute later, I found myself in an even more helpless state. My knees, arms and chest had been bound, ropes going over my shoulders and under my armpits to hinder any movement. My wrists and ankles had tied together with a rope going under the chair. Nothing would come undone no matter how hard I struggled, that was for sure. I would have to wait for the cops to come to my rescue.

"Are you done?" I asked, sighing.

"Are you in a hurry?" The woman replied and sat down on my lap.

"Aren't you? How am I supposed to open the safe, tied up like this?"

The woman laughed. "I don't need your help to open the safe. I know the code."

I looked at her, confused. "Then why did you bring me here?"

"For this."

She put her lips on mine and began kissing me. I tried to fight her, struggling, but the ropes would not let me. My body felt hot and weak to her touch. I gave in and kissed her back.

Her hand slipped into my panties and I began shifting my hips, closing my eyes and listening to the sound of her breathing. Just when I thought she was going to finish me, she pulled back.

My mouth as quickly covered in layers of duct tape. She kept wrapping it around my head and covered my eyes as well until she had used up the entire roll.

"Fuck. It's just as I thought. You look really adorable like this."

I groaned behind the tape, pleadingly, shaking my head wildly.

"No, no. No more of that. I'm a professional, you know?" she said. "Can't have you distract me."

I felt her guide the chair out of the room and into one of the smaller closets.

"You've been really cooperative so far, Miss," she started. "If all hostages were as lovely as yourself, maybe this business would actually have a future. Oh, and by the way..."

I heard her fumbling with a piece of paper.

"If you want your shoes back," she continued, slipping a note inside my bra. "Just give me a call."

She gave me a kiss on my forehead and shut the door.

First thing I did after the cops had untied me was to cancel my date. Needless to say, I had other plans.

Just had to write down a quick fantasy of mine. :D It's a bit messy and not very fleshed out but hope you enjoy anyway, haha
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Fine story!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A good story, with a nice twist, at the end. :)
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I'm intrigued by what happens when you dial that number.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Reidy wrote: 5 years ago I'm intrigued by what happens when you dial that number.
Me too! And it was a nice twist at the end indeed :D
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Another excellent snapshot story. Well conceived and edited and with a nice twist. Well done. [mention]Lady Knotty[/mention] has become one of my favorite authors and I look forward to reading anything you choose to post.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Very Nice and Great story!!! Cute Ending can't wait to read more and see what happens next
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great story really enjoyed reading it
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Excellent story. I have often imagined, being the only man in an office of women, being stripped and tied up with my colleagues.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Cool story, I would definitely be interested in a follow up of her dialling the number.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Your story began with an action sequence right off the bat....great way to start a story!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Excellent story, interesting twist on the old bank robber idea.

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story, just what I would have liked to have happened when I worked in a bank many years ago.
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

Really fun story!
OkDokey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OkDokey »

This is great
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

I parked my car right outside the condo I had been directed to and checked the time. Ten minutes to spare. I turned off my phone and did a quick fix to my makeup on the way up to the eleventh floor. Lips, eyes, hair, check. Everything had to be perfect.

I had already picked out my outfit the day before. White blouse, pen skirt, and a pair black Gucci pumps since my Louboutin's were currently being held hostage.

Finally the light on the display blinked and the doors opened. I took a few nervous steps outside the elevator. Five minutes, last chance. I pulled up my purse and began searching for my lipstick when the door in front of me opened.

"Always the perfectionist, huh? I like that."

I looked up and quickly felt my cheeks scorch with embarrassment. The clacking of my heels against the marble floor must have alerted her of my presence.

"Come in," she said. "You're late."

I followed her into the apartment, and noticed the assortment of pink ropes laid out on the floor in the spacious living room. The woman walked up to a chair that had been placed facing the panoramic windows, with a complete view of the entire city below.

"You said 6:30, didn't you?" I tried. "The traffic, I mean--it was awful."

She looked at me briefly and then shifted her gaze. "Sit."

I sat down on the chair and crossed my legs, making sure to keep my back straight.

"Take off your clothes," she commanded.

I did as she told me and slowly began unbuttoning my blouse, revealing the same underwear set from that day. She walked behind me, a content smirk spreading across her lips, and put her hand over my eyes.

"Wow," she whispered. "You look absolutely gorgeous tonight."

"You know I can't help it," I replied.

She laughed. "Cheeky."

She picked up a few cords of rope and fastened my wrists to each side of the chair. "Spread your legs for me, darling."

"What if I don't want to?" I said.

"Funny," she said. "Your underwear tells me otherwise."

I smiled. She quickly gave my ankles the same treatment as my wrists. I tugged a bit at the ropes to check if they would hold me. Tight, thorough, inescapable. A piece of cloth went over my eyes. I took a deep breath and bit my lip hard. I could feel the butterflies already.

"So now when I'm all bound and helpless," I whispered. "What are you gonna to do to me?"

"First, I'm gonna take care of that cheeky mouth of yours," she said. "Open up."

Her panties, I assumed. They had her scent. Duct tape, wrapped around my head. I grunted, testing its effectiveness. Hardly audible.

"Then I figured that I better return your shoes before I forget."

She placed the shoe over my nose and tied it in place.

"There," she said. "Now you won't lose it again."

More rope was added to keep my back glued to the chair.

"And lastly..."

I felt the tip of a vibrator being pushed up against my underwear, and her fingers brushing against my naked thighs as she fastened it to the chair.

"It's been a pleasure working together, darling. You certainly pulled off a great performance back there," the woman said as she clicked the vibrator into action. "Should you make it out in time, I'd recommend pursuing a career in acting. Don't take it personally, but you're a bit too trusting to last in this kind of business."

I was too occupied by the vibrations against my underwear to fully understand what she was saying. She placed a soft peck on the tip of my nose and patted my head.

"Oh, and next time," she whispered, "try to keep your bondage cravings under control."

I rocked my hips as much as the ropes would allow me, constantly pushing my body forward. My lips began shaking uncontrollably behind the duct tape and I finally let out a loud moan as my head was left hot and spinning.

It wasn't until I heard the faint sound of police sirens below that I came back to my senses and realized what was going on.

Now that got some frantic and utterly useless struggling out of me.

Hey! Figured I'd just wrap this story up, haha. Yeah, I have some weird fantasies.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Fine continuation :) Especially the twist at the end :)
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great story. Really enjoyed reading it!!
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

Wonderful story! Would love it if it would also describe the bank robbery from the moment the robbers came in. Anyway, this story is just why I am drawn to bondage fetishists despite not being one myself.
Hands up!
My gallery on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/wwthuis
Feel free to contact me here or on DA.
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic