Robbery (FF/MF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Robbery (FF/MF)

Post by BandG »

Ring ringggg............ring ringggg......ring ringgg.......Hiya, you've reached Sarah and Jack's apartment - we can't come to the phone right now but please leave us a message and we'll get back to you. Bye!

The young woman wearing a balaclava, dressed all in black like the typical robber glances at the machine as a familiar voice comes on: 'Oh. Hi. It's just me. Becky. Guess I'll catch you another time.'

"Yes I guess you're a little tied up right now, so I'm sure Becky will catch you at a better time." The young woman smirked.

I glance to the right of me and Sarah's eyes are wide above her gag. Her lips are open in an 'O' shape as the silver duct tape is wrapped around her open lips, wedging in the pair of pink cotton panties that were taken out of the wash basket. She looks back at me, my mouth open in the same way, only one of my gym socks is wedged in and not panties.

The second young woman enters the room, our living room of our second floor apartment. She's around the same height and slim figure of her colleague but a small heart shaped tattoo marks her out on her right arm. She wears a balaclava over her face too but her eyes are a hazel whereas the first young woman's are blue.

"Who was that then?" She asks her colleague.

"Just someone named Becky. A friend I take it. It's a bit of an inconvenient time to be calling I guess." And both of them laugh.

I try and shift a bit in my chair and wriggle my wrists that are firmly and expertly knotted and tied together behind the chair back with a thin white cotton rope. There's not much room to wriggle as my torso is bound to the chair back and my knees and feet have been tied up too. I've been stripped down to just my blue boxer shorts whilst Sarah is clad only in her white cotton panties and white bra to match.

The second young woman comes up to me and cups a hand under my chin. I smell her minty chewing gum and coconut perfume.

"Still trying to wriggle free huh?" She smirks. "I think your girlfriend gave up a long time ago."

I glance at Sarah and she makes a 'mphh' sound to indicate she's been defeated by her ropes. The woman goes to her and cups her hand under her chin in the same way.

"Such a pretty one this one." She kisses Sarah on the nose and despite our perilous situation I can't help but feel a certain arousal taking form.

I grunt into my gag and look at the clock on the mantelpiece. 9:05 PM. It's been around an hour since we were tied up.

____________________________________________________________________________-

8PM:

It's a cosy summer's evening. Sarah and I are enjoying the weekend by sitting back and watching a Netflix documentary. I'm dressed in a pair of black shorts and a white T-shirt and Sarah is wearing pink shorts and a white-t shirt. We're both 25 years old. We're both barefoot as it's a hot day.

Just as the documentary is getting interesting the doorbell rings. Sarah frowns as if to say who can that be? And gets up to answer the door.

I hear a brief exchange of words before I see a woman dressed in black wearing a balaclava over her face holding her hand over Sarah's mouth and edging her into the room. There's a second woman with her dressed in similar clothing.

"Don't do anything stupid." The woman holding Sarah tells me. She has blue eyes and blonde hair tied back in a ponytail.

"What do you want?" I ask. I feel like I'm in a movie.

"Just shut up and get two chairs and place them in the middle of the room. Now!" She orders.

The second woman points a gun at me so I hurry and grab two chairs from the dining table and place them in the centre of the room.

Sarah's eyes are wide behind the hand of the woman - she looks frightened.

"Good. Now both of you are going to sit on the chairs and place your hands behind your backs."

"No, please you don't have to tie us up!" Sarah says. The woman has let go of her but is pointing a gun at her face.

"We don't have to. But we will." Says the other woman. The one with the tattoo. "Or we could just shoot you. Your choice."

Sarah looks at me with horror and we both go to sit down but are stopped.

"Wait. Before you do that I want you both to strip." Says the blue eyed woman.

"What!?" Sarah says indignantly. But the woman points her gun at her again.

"I think you need to get used to following orders. I wouldn't want your pretty little face to be all mushed up now would I?" She smirks.

When I'm stripped down to my boxer shorts and Sarah to her bra and panties we sit down and place our hands behind our backs.

The woman with the tattoo grabs lots of rope out of a bag she's brought and moves towards me while blue-eyes moves towards Sarah with rope in her hand.

It takes around ten minutes for the two women to render us completely helpless. I can't help but look on in wonder as the tattoo woman loops rope around my torso and wrists and then my knees and feet and knots all of the ropes off expertly and securely. I can hardly move. As she ties me I can smell her perfume and a faint trace of cigarettes. Her fingernails are varnished red and she has round and nicely sized breasts showing through her dark top.
I look to my right and Sarah is tied in the exact same way. Her smooth dark hair has been forcibly tied in a ponytail by the intruder to ensure it doesn't get in the way. Her dark eyes are wide with fright above her cute nose and full lips. The rope makes her breasts bulge a bit.

"Ok that should hold you both while we take a look around."

"Gag 'em?" The woman with the tattoo asks.

"Do you even need to ask?" the blue-eyed woman smiles.

"I'll grab the duct tape."

"Grab some packing from the laundry basket too. Panties will do." She smirks.

The woman with the tattoo leaves the room and comes back holding the pink panties and my white sports sock. Evidently, she's been rummaging through the kitchen laundry.

"Nice. It will really give meaning to the phrase 'put a sock in it'. The blue-eyed woman laughs.

Once again it seems the woman with the tattoo has been tasked with binding and gagging me while her accomplice gets to work on Sarah. My nostrils are pinched tight by her fingers and I smell her soapy hands and breathe out. When I do she shoves the rolled up sock into my mouth and keeps it wedged in with her hand as she unrolls the duct tape. She wraps the tape around my lips that are open wide so that the sock is wedged in. I can hear the same thing happening to Sarah and when the woman has finished with me I look to my right and Sarah looks at me. We both look so helpless as our gags render us pretty silent.

"Ok. Now you both stay here and be good. The gags aren't just for show - we don't want you crying help to the neighbours now." The woman with blue eyes says.

When they leave the room we both begin to tug on our ropes and try to wriggle as much as we can but to no avail. The best we can do is mumble unintelligible gagged words to each other. We are left to struggle until we begin to sweat and give up.
9:05 PM

"Such a pretty one this one." She kisses Sarah on the nose and despite our perilous situation I can't help but feel a certain arousal taking form.

I grunt into my gag and look at the clock on the mantelpiece. 9:05 PM. It's been around an hour since we were tied up.

"This one is cute too." The woman with blue eyes says as she stand close to me and inspects me. I look at her with wide eyes above my gag. "Even if he is drooling like a baby." She laughs and wipes some of my drool with her finger.

"Well before we leave it would be a shame to waste this opportunity of having fun with this little hot couple wouldn't it?" Says the woman with the tattoo.

The two robbers look at each other and smirk. They both remove their balaclavas so we can see their faces.

The blue eyed woman is Charlotte. The woman with the tattoo is Kelsie. Both are long time friends of Sarah from their college days. Both are stunning.

"Happy Birthday Jack" They say in unison to me. I glance at Sarah.

"Hapfby Birfdayf" She mumbles and her eyes are wide and smiling.

The two robbers walk slowly towards us...

The End.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

I really liked the twist at the end. Great job and awesome story!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Quite a sexy ending.
Deleted User 769

Post by Deleted User 769 »

Really enjoyable story to read with a delightful twist. Thanks for sharing! :)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story with a lovely little twist!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Excellent story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Love it. Fantasy to be stripped and tied up with my girlfriend by two girls.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Oh wow that is pretty much my ultimate fantasy.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Oh wow, that's my ultimate fantasy
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic