The (almost) perfect plan (F/self)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The (almost) perfect plan (F/self)

Post by Amberbound »

(Disclaimer:I realize I probably don't really need to explain myself, but just in case... I am not intending to show self bondage in a negative kind of way. I do self bondage myself, I know how good it can be. I also know it can be very bad if done poorly. I just wanted to write a story I came up with.Please follow any and every safety precaution imaginable when tying yourself up, and please enjoy :D .)

I looked on with a strong sense of pride as I just finished hooking up the apparatus for my newest self bondage contraption. I had hooked an electric winch on either side of my headboard on my bed, which I could use to tighten the cords in an armbinder I had neatly laid in the middle of the bed. I had an excessive amount of rope and tape lying off to the side to tie the rest of myself when the time finally came. I had set up my laptop with a program to connect to the winches, and with a few other programs I had designed, I was able to make the winches tighten after a certain period of time and loosen after a time as well. I even had a randomizer to make the computer pick a random number between whatever values I chose, so I could keep myself for as long as I wanted and also not know my true fate, as well as a sensor on the winches that, if I struggled too much, would tighten just a bit more, though only once.

I could barely contain my excitement. This had come after months of only having a few moments at a time to code and prepare for the operation at hand. With work and friends and everything getting in the way, I was amazed I had finished at all. I got ready for my night alone in the house, as I changed into a black t-shirt and leggings, figuring comfort was the ideal, and put on a pair of white socks as well.

I began to tie myself by starting at the ankles, putting a zip tie on my ankles. then tied a rope from there to the foot of the bed. Wrapping it several times around before knotting it off. I used another two zip ties on my knees, above and below, followed by tape. I wrapped tape around my legs so much my legs weren't even visible under the tape. I took a ball gag and placed it in my mouth, tightening it behind my head afterwards. Finally, I made sure the cords on the armbinder were securely on the winches, and would tighten appropriately when activated. I had tested it before, and had found the ideal setting for the winches so they would tighten it but not hurt. When the timer expired, I could simply tug and pull on the armbinder, since I wouldn't be doing the straps on it, and it didn't have a zipper or anything.

Finally, the time came, and I pressed start on the program, allowing myself a generous couple of minutes to make absolutely sure I would be ready and secure by the time it started. I slipped my arms into the armbinder and waited, lying patiently on my back for it to turn on. The minutes creeped on and on as I waited impatiently, looking up occasionally at the computer to make sure it was still working.

Suddenly, I heard a knock at the front door, and panicked slightly, not knowing who it was, until I heard the door open. I really panicked then, and went to get up to see what happened. And of course, in that instant, the winches buzzed on and pulled me back down, tightening on my arms and keeping me pinned down, unable to move. I froze, trying not to make a sound in case it was someone here to rob me or some other terrible thing I had put into my mind. Fortunately, I later heard the sound of a friend of mine, who also happened to work for UPS. "I know you're probably asleep, but the package is on the table!" She called out. Ever since a package had been stolen off my porch she let herself in to drop it off if I didn't come to the door. Every other time it had been appreciated, but today it nearly gave me a heart attack.

I relaxed back into my bonds, occasionally struggling against them as I tried to roll around and wiggle as best I could. I was plenty secure though, so I wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. At that point it occurred to me that I hadn't thought of a plan B if something did go wrong, but I still tried not to think about that. I looked over to the laptop, which was visible from the nightstand from where I was laying, and noticed something...off. It was a bit far away and the letters and numbers were a bit small, but I could swear I could make out something that didn't look right.

Then, I saw it...I saw something that nearly made me faint. In the box where I had typed the numbers to be the threshold for the random time, I saw where I thought I had typed from 4-10 hours, thinking that I might be let out in the middle of the night, or with an hour before work in the morning at the latest. What I saw instead was now 4-.......100 hours. Somehow I had typed an extra 0 and not noticed until just now. I froze again, staring at that extra 0 like it had just kidnapped my family. I immediately began to struggle again, hoping to get something just a bit loose at the very least, before I heard the buzzing sound of the winches, making them tighten just a bit more, making me feel even more restricted than I already was.

I nearly cried, trying to think of something. Just hoping, praying that the randomizer would pick a reasonable time and not have me be stuck there for days on end. I tried to sleep, distract myself, or think about anything else, but nothing could distract me from it.

The hours passed, and I found myself only able to sleep for moments at a time. The time came that the minimum mark had been reached, and the 4 hour mark had passed. "Now..." I thought to myself. "It could literally happen at any moment now..." I told myself over and over again as the time passed on. Now that there was that slight chance of being let out, I had that constant glimmer of hope that it would let me out at any moment.

Time passed, and I had highs and lows of expectations, but eventually my exhaustion got the better of me and I fell asleep, only waking up to the sun coming through the cracks between my curtains on the window. I tested the binder to find it as tight as ever, and groaned to myself through the gag.

I entertain thoughts of how I may manage to escape. Maybe I'll get lucky. Maybe a burglar will break in and take pity on me. Maybe my friend will deliver another package to my door and bring it straight to my room. Maybe my boss will come in and find me like this and berate me for being late to work.

"Work........Oh no!!!" I look at the clock and see I have 20 minutes to be at work or be late. I still can't move, and I watch the time go by second after second, right up till the time I need to be there already, and watch it keep on counting as I get later and later with every passing second. Seconds turn to minutes, minutes turn to hours.

After nearly two hours of being stuck on the bed, I heard the phone begin to ring. By this point I was done struggling, and opted to simply wait out the time until I got out, praying I would be let out soon or someone would come by before I was here for several days.

Finally, I heard another knock at the door. I had no idea who it could have been, but I heard the sound of the front door creeping open, and cautious footsteps entering my house.

"Hello?"

I gasped as I heard the voice of the same friend call out for me who had been in earlier that day. "You have another package, they didn't notice it until I made my first round..." I heard the voice trail off as the footsteps approached my bedroom, and the door slowly opened as I saw her face, and watched her eyes widen with horror, which turned to confusion as she entered in and rushed to my side. "What happened?!?" She pulled my gag out. "Who did this???"

"Umm, I did..." She looked even more confused and I explained the situation to her.

"So you tied yourself to the bed and messed up the program?" I nodded. "And you have no idea how long this will last?" I nodded. "And your work has no idea where you are?" nod. She passed the phone to me and held it to my ear as she dialed my work. I talked to them and said I was taking a sick day and had forgotten to call in. They bought it fortunately, and my friend returned the phone to it's original place. "One last question. How badly do you want out?"

"Umm, kind of badly at this point..."

She looked at me and over to my computer, messing around with it for a moment, then enthusiastically pressed the enter key. "You will now be here for somewhere between 30 minutes to an hour. Have fun. text me when you get out so I know if there's a problem or not." She said with a small grin as she left the house, closing and locking the door behind her.

I laid back in my bed, significantly more relieved now that I had a much better idea of when I'd be escaping. Now that I was sure, I almost lamented that it would be ending soon, and after the 30 minutes passed, I almost didn't want to hear the winches turn again.

Eventually, the time came, and I heard the bell that signaled the end, followed by the sound of the winches loosening up as I tugged a bit more on the armbinder, actually able to make progress as I slipped out of it. I undid the rest of my restraints and texted my friend to let her know I was out and safe.

I stretched my muscles and walked around a bit, working out the sore parts of my body. Finally, I returned to my room and looked over at the bed again. "Hmm, I mean, I don't have to work today right?" I looked at the computer, back to the bed, and to the computer again. "Screw it." I said out loud as I clicked on the computer again after checking the numbers were tolerable and jumped back into the armbinder.

"Alright then, time for round 2." I said as I quietly awaited the sound of the turning winches.

Today turned out to be a good day after all
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Great story
Tie me up and have fun with me
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

I love this!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great story! Exciting and even a little scary, and definitely a great reminder to quadruple check safety measures and have a plan B. Thanks for posting!
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Lovely. Plan B seemed to work. I wonder if your friend will be delivering anything again.
maskedjack
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by maskedjack »

This actually sounds really scary! :o
professarah
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by professarah »

I thought this was a neat story. I'm a fan of self tying as well as using computers and stuff to make things more exciting, so your story definitely appealed to interests I have personally
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

If it were real it would be terrifying,,but as,it is fantasy with your friend as plan B why not try more longer sessions. She may even join in by torturing you in helplessness.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic