Man of the house m/ffffff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Man of the house m/ffffff

Post by WyattW5 »

Sitting at home Morrigan sits on his couch playing video games. At sixteen years old Morrigan is five foot six with short red hair, pale features tall lean features wearing jeans a navy blue t-shirt. Catching him off guard was his sister Chantelle and best friend Hannah.

Chantelle herself was thin narrow much like her brother a lean athletic build but with strawberry blond hair, a heart shaped face and stood five foot two wearing a light pink and white blouse and jeans with sandals.

Hannah herself was a girl with mocha complexion, long black hair with some strands of blond highlights. Standing four foot eight she was a very short girl with wide shoulders but narrow hips. Wearing a pair of jeans and a sweater.

“Hey girls what can I do for you?”

“Well, we have this new math assignment and no matter what we are doing we cannot seem to get the right answer based off the calculator tells us”

“So you want my help with the homework?”

“Yes” Hannah admits looking to Chantelle before back to Morrigan who sat there contemplating. Turning around

“alright, I have a bargain though”

“I help you with your homework then you two have to spend at least an hour doing what I want”

“What is it you want?”

Hannah asks in which Morrigan gives her a cryptic response before walking them downstairs. The two girls set their homework out and Morrigan explains the theory and the method. In which the two girls were able to understand the process and do the math for themselves in a period of forty minutes. Finishing just before the hour mark the two girls look skeptically on the boy as he brought out a bag of supplies he was intended to use.

“So I help you with your math, you get to help me with my knots”

“Knots?”

Chantelle asks quizzically before her brother pulls out four lengths of rope.

“Use to be a boy scout remember, I earned my knots badge, but I need to refresh my memory”

The two girls look to each other before Hannah picks up a length of rope

“and what are you thinking?”

“I tie you guys up using my various knots”

Hannah and Chantelle look to each other again both still sceptical as Morrigan goes digging around his bag some more.

“you made a deal”

Morrigan spoke up before grabbing the last of what he needed from the bag in which the two girls nod steadily.

“Alright can the two of you get dressed into something tight fitting, maybe your leotards”

Hannah was simple she stripped out of her long sleeve shirt and jeans to reveal a matching pair of blue leotards and tights.

Chantelle went upstairs, Hannah and Morrigan went upstairs going into Chantelles room to find her in a black workout leotard with black and grey tights. Coming down the stairs her hair tied in a ponytail. Morrigan got to work.
Binding Chantelles hands first then hannah’s the two girls tested their wrists before watch as he moves on to their ankles wrapping the rope around three times before making the cinch.

Both girls watch in fascination as their ankles are bound together. Tying a rope around their knees and their thighs. Binding a rope around their elbows both Chantelle and Hannah both look curiously on each other.

“Okay Morrigan I think this is enough”

“Enough?”

Morrigan’s voice calm collected but it did little to hide the cynicism in his voice as he takes a set of scarves and bandana’s and a roll of tape from the bag. Looking to him sceptically before the

“open wide please”

Pushing Chantelle’s mouth open Morrigan stuffs a bandana in her mouth before taking a scarf and tying it over her mouth binding it over her ears to keep it from falling or slipping. Chantelle shakes and rolls her head to break the knot but holds firm.

Moving to Hannah she looks up to Morrigan he expected her to put up a bit of a fight, she opens her mouth her tongue pushed to the back. Surprising him he stuffs her mouth before taking a tape placing it over her mouth placing two or three strips over her mouth.

With these two taken care of Morrigan began to contemplate all the evil things he could do to his little sister, intending to leave Hannah alone she had been co-operative. He turns around and walks away to give himself some thoughts.

A knock on the door surprises Morrigan as he turns around to see a girl standing at the door. Approaching the boy opens the door to see Savannah a tall thin girl with long curly brown hair which matches her hazel eyes. Wearing a wool poncho over top of a pair of yoga pants.

“Hey there Morrey”

Savannah knew how much Morrigan hated that nick name, when Savannah first concocted it. Savannah and Morrigan were of the same age stuck in class together for the majority of highschool. Savannah was a sure looker in his eyes, standing at five four an a hundred thirteen pounds she was very thin.

“Hey Savvy, what you doing here”

“I’m here to see Chanty where is she?”

“Outback by the pool”

Savannah began to walk through the diningroom kicking off her shoes quickly removing her pants and her poncho to reveal a one piece swimsuit. Walking out to the pool Savannah looks around trying to locate them turning back around. Morrigan steps forward looking to her.

“I have a challenge for you Savvy?”

“Oh and what is that?”

“I can tell you came here to either sun bathe or swim, what is your best time holding your breath underwater?”

“I don’t know maybe thirty seconds?”

“Here’s the challenge, you hold your as long as you can I will go and get my sister, when we come down and your still holding your breath, you get to do something unpleasant to me if I win my nickname is ancient history got it”

Savannah smiles deviously rubbing her two hands together quickly.

“deal let me get settled in the water first”

“Fine”

Morrigan watches her swim around her initial swim around made her shudder at the chill of the waters touch. Swimming around a bit she looks up to Morrigan

“okay we start the bet on my count of three”
after counting to three Morrigan raced inside and Savannah dunked down deep into the water. Holding her breath, Morrigan quickly grabs some rope and a bandana and a scarf. Knowing what he had in mind He also grabs a towel laying it out on the siding of the towel. When she rose out of the water she shook her head “where is Chantelle?”

“In the washroom she says she’ll be down soon, bet is non void come on up I’ got ye a towel”

“Uncomfortably kind of you”

As she sat up on the towel her hand reaches back to raise it over her shoulders when Morrigan strikes grabbing her hand he grabs the other hand and binds them together. Causing a great stir Morrigan quickly stuffs her mouth before pinning her down on the towel holding the stuffing in with his hand.

“I am not gonna hurt you okay, I just really want you to stop calling me Morrey”

“Uhmphf wihphf!”

She tries to put on a innocent face which Morrigan sees through easily taking the scarf Morrigan ties it otm style around her head. Taking the towel Morrigan wraps it around her from shoulder length down to her thighs dragging her along Morrigan hoists her bottom onto a lounge chair before taking a rope and ties her ankles together connecting it to the leg of the chair.

Walking away Morrigan was having too much fun laughing to himself if only he could get a picture. Taking a camera on his phone he was able to sneak some photos of Savannah tied down to the pool chair.

The doorbell rang, answering the door to find Chelsea a friend of Morrigan’s older sister Gina. Chelsea was five foot seven, shoulder length curly red hair. A full chest with an average build.

“Hey there little guy, where’s your sister?”

Morrigan hated when people called him little or inferior at any rate due to his physique. Speaking up so Chelsea could hear but not hiding the disdain in his voice.

“Which one?”

“You know Gina”

“Not in”

“What I thought you weren’t old enough to be at home without supervision”

“I am not a little boy no more”

“Oh because you are such a big man”

Chelsea shook her head taunting Morrigan even further. Morrigan snarls puffing his chest out immaturely.

“I am the man of this house”

his voice forcibly deeper Chelsea smiles looking at Morrigan she knelt to look into Morrigan’s eyes.

“Why don’t you prove it little man, a wrestling match here and now”

“Fine take off your shoes”

Coming in the door Chelsea dressed in a sweater and pair of tights she took her shoes off and removed her sweater to reveal a long bright blue leotard with black leggings.

closing the door behind her Chelsea smiles deviously awaiting Morrigan to charge head first like a bull. However he was smarter. He waited for her to charge first before he dove out of the way grabbing her hands he held them behind his back tying her wrists.

“What do you think you are doing you littl braumphf”

Morrigan took a sock stuffed her mouth before taking a green bandana and wraps it around knotting it at the back of her head. Picking her up Morrigan smiles looking to her.

“Now aren’t you a nice girl when that mouth of your doesn’t get you in trouble”

“Ymmphf limphf piphf”

“Now lets restrain the rest of you”

Taking rope he bound her ankles and knees turning her into a hogtie making her grunt and grumble as she struggled she could not get free. Using the hogtie for a handle. Morrigan put both hands on the rope and hoist. Her up with all his muscle. Morrigan brought her into the office setting her down on the carpeted floor. She began to squirm and worm around on the floor.

Closing the door on her as soon as he heard his sister and her friend coming through the door slamming the office door closed Morrigan rushes to the couch sitting down watching tv.

“Hey there squirt”

Gina was the eldest sister at five four she was same height as her brother but put her intelligence before anything else. Wearing a black and pink paint spatter one piece bathing suit it was obvious she had just finished swimming lessons. Gina had neck long red hair average build with pale blue eyes.

She came walking in with her friend Jasmine a girl with shoulder length raven hair very pale skin. Contrasting with her skin was a pure black one piece swimsuit.clinging tightly to her skin. Wearing heavy eyeshadow she appeared more gothic then her counterparts but that was part of her look. Jasmine was taller at five seven very thin features. Being she had longer legs and a thinner frame Jasmine was very best when it came to dives on the swim team.

Both girls walk into the livingroom sitting down on the floor watching the show on the screen. On the show it had a damsel in distress scene a woman tied down on a couch blindfolded. While her captor was chasing her with a knife across the house.

“There is no way she could get away that quick the way her ropes are tied”

Jasmine spoke watching the show in disbelief, Gina turns to her

“I imagine you could you’re a speedily little thing”

“But the ropes will be extremely tight and she is completely tied hands and feet any attempt to escape would be futile”

“We could test it”

Morrigan spoke calmly looking to the two girls who both look to him curiously. Morrigan explains one girl pretends to be the killer the other pretends to be the victim. Gina explained she wanted to be the victim.

Morrigan was running low on rope so he grabbed a few scarves and one length of rope. Walking back out he set to bind Gina’s wrists with a scarf, binding her ankles with the rope. Taking a bandana he stuffed in her mouth before wrapping the scarf around her mouth. Leaving her on the couch. She was a knockout tied up.

As Jasmine set herself up as the killer without a knife. Morrigan turned on the camera of his phone and told them to go. As soon as he said go Gina burst into a squirming tossle. As Jasmine grew closer Gina wiggles off the couch onto the floor bucking and kicking. She nearly made it into the kitchen before Jasmine caught up with her.

Before she could strike Morrigan caught up behind her wrapping an arm around her arms clamping a hand over her mouth. He set her on the floor taking the last length of rope an exceptionally long rope. Binding her arms behind her back connecting a hogtie to her ankles using a scarf to secure her ankles.

Before she could speak Morrigan stuffed her mouth then took a scarf and tied it around her mouth. Quietening her for good. Standing up Morrigan looks down on his sister who squirms. Her face full of curiosity and uncertainty.

“I love you sis but once in a while man’s gotta rule his house”

walking away Gina screams at him through the gag before he sets down taking pictures of Gina and Jasmine tied down. He went back to find Chantelle and Hannah as he left them. Taking quick photos of them tied down they looked up to him not seeing him on the phone and automatically shout and moan into their gags.

Leaving them to grab pictures of Chelsea in the office taking photos and some video of her squirming harmoniously into her bonds. Her eyes were closed as she shook herself around on the floor. Taking some video. Morrigan caught a nice video of it.

Taking all the photos and video. Morrigan decided to make a little picture show of all the girls tied up. Starting with Chantelle and Hannah. Showing them the video their eyes grow wide with anger and amazement how had he managed to tie them all up. Going to Savannah showing her the video she shook her head in anger kicking and squirming on the pool chair.

Chelsea watched the sideshow and the video of herself and she mumbled something incoherent. When Morrigan listens closer he decides she says. Send this to me.

Then going on to Gina and Jasmine it was a comical scene watching them wide eyes watching the video. Gina and Jasmine look to Morrigan when it finished and commence to shouting at him through their gags. Smiling to himself he kneels down next to Gina and whispers in her ear

“this is what happens when you mess with the man of the house”

patting her on the head he went back to his video games.

Request by Mask6185 hope you like it.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good fun story, an enjoyable read, thanks for posting. :)
ryan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ryan »

Good story. Thanks.
Deleted User 1665

Post by Deleted User 1665 »

Fun Story :D
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Really cute story about a boy trying to prove his manliness - a wholesome tale all-in-all!

I really liked that even though there were many characters, you could still follow the storyline and you weren't lost by the amount of people being added in every so often.

Good writing, definitely keep it up! :)
Tie me up, stuff something in my mouth, wrap some tape around it and let's have some fun!

Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Good Story
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

tieduptee wrote: 4 years ago Really cute story about a boy trying to prove his manliness - a wholesome tale all-in-all!

I really liked that even though there were many characters, you could still follow the storyline and you weren't lost by the amount of people being added in every so often.

Good writing, definitely keep it up! :)
My thoughts exactly! Good work! ;)
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

This is a great story! I read Wyatt's other stories, but somehow missed this one. Thanks for the link, man.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic