No one left behind (MM/MM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

No one left behind (MM/MM)

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

This is loosely based on true events, however details and timing have been added to make a more cohesive story. Basically instead of a handful of short situations, i've made one good tale. Hope you all enjoy it!

One fine day at the county fair I was sitting near my club mates in the lamb barn, the coolest place on site. The red headed freckled beauty was the love of my life and she was walking towards me. Em smiled like the very sight of me was a joy to her. My heart throbbed. The conversation went fairly one-sided, me being very bashful. Em helped me through it, looking back that girl really liked me. She left me after a few minutes with another wonderful smile, walking away backwards like a goof.

As I marveled over my situation with Em, feeling drunk with teen puppy love, I bumped into Elliot, the ten year-old son of the club leader. “Where’s your friend Johnny?”

I was taken aback by this intrusion into my happy thoughts of what could be with Em. “Um, I don’t know I guess he must’ve gotten tied up somewhere.”

Elliot found that pretty funny for some reason and walked away saying, “you might want to go find him. Heard he might need your help.”

I called out to him, “where?”

“Rabbit barn,” was the shouted response.

As I entered the rabbit barn, I could hear a faint sound, like frankenstein’s monster crooning in a Mel Brooks film. “Mmmmmmm” it went. Then it hit me, that was the sound a captive made when the bad guys put something over their mouths to shut them up. I froze, anticipating what I would see next.

There was Robbie, laying on the ground hogtied in duct tape and bailing twine. They had evidently left him his favorite baseball cap, which was still perched on his dirty blond head. His eyes were motioning me to inspect his mouth, which continued to produce repeated measured grunts that sounded just a little like, “take off the tape.”

As I unraveled the layers of tape covering Robbie's mouth and jaw, it occurred to me that this was a very thorough job. Perhaps criminals were involved, I shuddered with fear. As the last bit of the tape came off, my friend made an annoyed sound. I peered closer to find that he had something wedged in his mouth so tight that he couldn't move his jaw. I pulled on it, noting that it was cotton fabric. The sock was long and thick. That was when I noticed that Robbie's shoes were missing along with one of his socks. A long black soccer player's sock.

“Who'd you piss off this time Robbie? They even put one of your dirty socks in your mouth? And jeese, all of this duct tape and twine.”

Robbie was flexing his jaw, still recovering from the gagging force of the sock and tape. As I calmed enough for him to get a word in edgewise, he said slowly, “Johnny, please just put the sock back in, and tape my mouth back up and get out of here, It's.... just a game.” He went bright red.

As I stared at him like he was insane, I began to become a little excited with a sudden realisation. Here was someone else who liked to be bound and gagged. I had suspected it from all of those times his older brothers had captured us during our cops and robbers and spy vs spy play. Here was confirmation though. I was not the only one who liked to play with ropes and tape.

Before I could frame a response, I heard a click, like straw breaking. There, behind me was the two older boys Robbie and I had come to fear. They ran the club as it was, and I had been personally miffed when they interfered with Em and me one day.

“Robbie is this boy giving you trouble?” The older sandy blond said in mocking tones.

“Just leave me Johnny, I agreed to this.” Robbie seemed resigned to staying.

“No one left behind pardner.” I turned to look at the two tall goons. Robbie and I were freshmen, and we weren't the toughest or strongest in the group. That title went to the thuggish senior boys, Cass and Darrin. Corn fed, full time farm boys, these two were tall, strong witty pranksters with a reputation for doing a little hazing or “breaking in” as they called it. I desperately wanted to show them I wasn't afraid.

“Ok, down on your belly, pardner,” said Cass, the blond self appointed leaders of the “Ranglers” as they called themselves. I knew what was coming. These two were known for hogtying younger club members, mostly of the male geeky variety. When parents go mad, they just said, “it's good for them.”
Darrin was already tying cord around my ankles as Cass began to twine up my wrists. Soon they had duct taped around the rope bindings, finishing by adding wrappings to my thighs and upper arms.

I did a little bit of struggling to test my bonds, but let off as I noticed the two senior boys staring at me malevolently. Darrin began to untie my shoes as Cass went to attend to Robbie's ungagged mouth. Cass and Robbie began to whisper to one another a little and I couldn't quite make out what was being said. I just knew they were talking about me, probably about whether i'd snitch them out.

They turned us towards one another as Darrin pulled of one of my long black woolen socks. Cass held Robbie's sock in front him in a gesture of, “any last words.” Robbie looked at me a moment and said, “thanks for staying Johnny.”

The sock was stuffed in even as he finished, synchronized with my own gagging at the hand of Darrin. Darrin, a quiet dark boy, had always struck me as kind despite his affiliation with people like Cass. Seeing him prepping the duct tape roll however, I could tell he enjoyed this work quite a bit.

We were unceremoniously wrapped with duct tape, covering our chins, lips, even over the bridges of our noses. Fortunately the boys knew what they were doing and spared our nostrils in a careful set of tape-pressing manuevers. Even as the villain finished taping my mouth, I thought to myself, “I love this feeling.” I was enraptured, this was my kind of experience.

Robbie seemed to enjoy testing his ability to make sound to annoy the older boys. Heck, I thought, if we make enough sound we might be able to bring someone here and get those boys in trouble. When I started to grunt as well, Cass and Darrin began to complain saying, “if you keep making all of the noise, we will have to do something about it.”

This didn't stop us, we frankly wanted to see what they would do about it. If it was more being tied up, amen, bring it on!

One of the two pulled out a small digital camera. He began to to snap pictures of us, getting closeups of our bound arms and taped faces. “This is a little insurance, in case you two decide to get cute and tell on us.”

Robbie clearly attempted to say, “fuck you,” and Cass smiled with relish. He took my friend's hat off and put it on his own head. Cass said, “hey Darrin, how do you like my new hat? Robbie here said I could have it.”
The effect came as intended, with garbled angry protests coming from Robbie. He made a lot of noise despite all of the tape and sock. A few older women outside of the barn seemed to be talking about a suspicious noise they had heard. Cass instantly grabbed Robbie by the mouth and whispered, “be quiet mister, or else.”

Instinctively I went quiet to. Despite my ealier plan to get the two senior boys caught, Robbie and I were enjoying this. Darrin unsuccessfully tried to steer the women away from the barn at the door, and came in sulking, practically caught in the act.

Cass had a plan though. “Good morning ladies, how are you all today.”

After exchanging some pleasantries, Cass led them in since they'd practically demanded it. He pointed to us two prisoners in the corner, “these two,” he said with a pause for emphasis, “were caught peeking into the women's lockeroom, looking at girls prepping for the young adult equine show today.” The old women gasped, covering their mouths with their hands instinctively.

“We told the sherriff that it wasn't necessary to put this little incident on their records, we'd give them good old western justice, bucked and gagged like in the olden days.” The remark about 'olden days' and the good samaritan spin quiesced the women well. Cass even went as far as ask that the two of us “sing” for the women, lightly tapping our rear ends with wooden paddle, provoking muffled grunts. The company of women seemed to enjoy the show of crime and punishment.

They thanked the two for their service to the community and left, each taking one last glance at the imprisoned little perverts. Three gave a disgusted sneer, however the last, a hefty beauty in a white sundress seemed to enjoy the show and smiled knowingly at our own relish and acceptance of the situation.

“That was close,” whispered Cass. As if to challenge this, Robbie started to grunt with energy again, attempting to antagonize our captors.

Cass was about to say something in admonishment to his uncooperative prisoner when she entered the tent. Em was friends with Cass's older sister Val, and the two of them were making their rounds. “We were told you were keeping a couple of cute boys prisoner Cass,” Val stepped forward and began inspecting their' work. She tugged at a couple knots, put her hand over Robbie's mouth as he continued to grunt and mumble.

Em seemed to become more comfortable with all of the duct tape as Val treated it so casually. She came up to me and said, “well they've got you pretty good Johnny. I don't know if you're going to get out of this one.” She giggled a little and whispered, “that's okay because I kind of like you this way.”

Val came over to me next and began to inspect my bindings. She finished her look-over, and then unexpectedly the older girl pinched off my nostrils. I grumbled in panic for a few seconds, and thankfully she let go. Em had grabbed her hand away, “don't hurt him,” she said to her friend.

Val seemed nonplussed, “We need to get some pictures of these boys like this.” She had Darrin take a kodak camera while she and Em took turns posing with us. Most of the the pictures consisted of the girls hugging us, covering our mouths with their hands. At some point Val slipped off her shoes and began to put her socked feet on my face. Em noticed that I was not enjoying this and found an excuse to get Val to accompany her back to the midway for drinks. They took their camera and walked off, Em giving me one last look that said, “hang in there.”

The older boys had begun to argue over Em. Cass said, “i've known Emily since we were too young to walk, our families have always been close. She's definitely interested in me. Only a matter of time.”

Darrin laughed mirthlessly, “you've had all the time in the world, sounds like it's not happening.”

The two began to wrestle around a bit, and eventually Darrin tapped out saying he was, “going to find Val and get her to kiss him, which would supposedly make Emily jealous.”

Cass was beginning to mull over Darrin's words and finally he came over and sat in front of me on the ground. “What do you think sport, is Em interested in me?” Not wanting to upset my captor anymore than he was, I made an affirming noise through my gagged mouth.

“You know maybe we did this wrong. I mean maybe I should have gotten tied up to. Those girls really seemed to take notice of you two the way you are.” Cass sat thoughtfully for awhile on the ground with us.

“William Cass Rostic, where are you?” The shrill sound of a woman in anger echoed through the air. Cass swore and carefully began to conceal himself behind a pile of straw, holding a finger to his lips in motion at us.

Of course Robbie didn't heed the shush, and began to moan and groan as loud as he could in his immobilized state. Although he clearly had enjoyed the afternoon's proceedings, he was beginning to tire like me. Besides, we both had no intention of passing up being discovered by yet another member of the female variety. The only thing better than being bound and gagged was being bound and gagged in the presence of a woman.

“God Bless America, what happened here!? A robbery?!” The older brunette was clearly Cass's mother, with the same cheekbones and blue eyes. Her eyes were complimented by a pair librarian glasses and her sleek frame looked quite nice in her tight blue jeans and blouse. Right down to the handkerchief tastefully tied around her neck, she was a sight for an adolescents eyes.

She pulled out a sharp folding knife in a hot pink holster and began to cut us loose while Robbie and I kept grunting loudly, trying to direct her attention to our mouths. I had begun to get some serious cotton mouth as my sock absorbed all of my saliva over the past hour or two and Robbie must've been there to. Oddly enough she ignored our pleas and continued to cut us free.

She repocketed her knife just as the last bindings came off. She motioned to our mouths, “that's going to hurt, just one second.” She picked up a bottle of water from a nearby table, soaked one of her hankies, and began to sponge around our duct taped mouths. I grew suspicious as she seemed to know just a little too much about all of this.

Once we were ungagged, Robbie began to spill the beans on Cass and Darrin. I was against this; I had thoroughly enjoyed being tied up by the boys and knew ratting them out would not help with making this happen again.

But as Robbie finished his story he said, “you know Misses Rostic, I think we could forget all about this if you would just give us each a kiss.”

Robbie did not understand just how formidable this woman was. She gave him a black look and said, “I understand that my daughter Valerie has some certain photographs of you two. If you don't want to see them on the school news, i'd recommend you keep your mouth shut... Or someone may have to tape it back up for you.”
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

A great "buddies getting tied up together" piece. Loved the camaderie between Johnny and Robbie, along with playful tone of the story. Also greta sock gags!

Thanks for this nice read.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

A bit of fun. Thanks.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Great story! Love the interactions between all characters! Ans their attempts to speak throug the socks! Thanks for sharing this with us!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great story! And the fact that it is loosely based on true events makes it even more interesting. Makes me curious to know what really happened...
zavulon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zavulon »

Fantastic story! Very well put together, and very fun to read. Well done :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic