School Shenanigans (mf+/mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
cj2125

School Shenanigans (mf+/mm)

Post by cj2125 »

If you ask any student who has ever went through East Hempborough Junior Highschool, which was the most boring classes, 9 out of 10 would agree it was Mrs. Sanders class. You had to spend your first period listening to the elderly woman drone about historic events which the students thought she had lived through most of them. History wasn’t intrinsically boring, but she had a way of making every topic seemed drawn out and tedious. Each Thursday last period, the 7th graders were subjected to hour long-lectures, after which it wasn’t rare to find half the class sleeping.

That’s why it came to a surprise when that Thursday, the students found Mrs. Sanders missing. Confident that a substitute would soon appeared, the kids sat on their chairs quietly muttering amongst themselves, but as the minutes passed and no adult entered the class, their suspicions that no substitute would come increased along with the volume of their voices. Ten minutes later, it had become clear they were on their own. After the initial suggestion of warning a teacher was shot down, the students took over the classroom, turning the history class into a free period.

While the kids engaged in friendly conversation, gossiping and general horseplay. A lonely kid sat on the back. Dressed in a white T-shirt and somehow tight jeans, he seemed oblivious to the increasing chaos around him, instead focusing all his attention on the book his latest friend had recommended him. He hadn’t see Luke or his friend Max since that fateful soccer match, given the fact they the lived in different parts of town but he had kept contact with Luke, constantly exchanging messages and keeping up with the ongoing of their lives

He didn’t notice the other kid, clad in a grey hoodie, watching him like a lynx stalking his prey. An impish grin crossed the boy’s face as he made his way towards his unsuspecting prey, carefully standing behind him. “Dylan Menino is actually reading a book?” he asked in a feigned surprised tone

“You should try it sometime. Although it’ll probably hurt your brain” Dylan replied sarcastically
Tom frowned with a little bitterness “Let me guess, your boyfriend gave it to you?” that was a nickname he had invented for Luke given their constant texting

“Yeah, it was a proof of our eternal love for each other” he snarked, not even bothering to look up at his friend’s face. He should have for soon he felt something tightening against his waist, pulling his body back to the chair “What the hell?” he dropped his book on the table and looked down noticing a strip of red tape pressing against his belly

“Sorry but reading a book in school when you don’t have to is a serious offence” Tom grinned as he wrapped the tape around his waist.

Dylan laughed and tried to pull away, chair slightly shook, but the tape was making sure he wasn’t going anyway. “Come on Tom!” he chuckled trying to rip the tape off but Tom held his arms down against the sides of the chair. Dylan struggled and, being much stronger than Tom, he would have prevailed if their antics hadn’t caught their classmates’ attention and a few of them started to surround them

“Need any help Tom?” asked a boy dropping the ruler he had been using as a sword

“As a matter of… fact… I do” Tom struggled trying to hold down Dylan

“I need help too!” Dylan complained but the other kids had decided to take Tom’s side. Finding himself vastly outnumbered, Dylan surrender and allowed the others to tape his arms to the sides of the chair, his ankles were taped to the legs of the chair and more tape was wrapped round his thigs and chest, rendering him immobile.

“One more thing” Tom grinned ripping of a single strip of tape and holding it close to Dylan’s mouth, the boy’s eyes opened wide and loudly voiced his objection, going as far as to shake his head but the battle was lost when a pair of hands grabbed his head and the tape was smoothed over his lips.

Despite his predicament, Dylan knew that it was all in good fun, Tom would never do anything to really hurt him and most of the other kids were making sure his life wasn’t threatened, some even asked him if he was okay with this to which he nodded. Still that didn’t stop him from putting on show; trashing around, squirming, grunting and shooting daggers at everyone around.

Unable to speak or move, Dylan was forced to watch while his classmate deliberated his fate, at least they took in consideration his opinion whenever he felt an idea was going too far (like for example covering his nose).

A brunette girl made her way from the crowd catching Dylan’s attention “I like this look on you Dylan” Amanda Winslow giggled while her friend took out her phone to take a picture. Tom chuckled noticing his friend’s cheeks turning bright red and his respiration increasing dramatically. Everyone knew of Dylan’s not-so-secret crush on Amanda and his inability to act upon it. Being the good friend, Tom got an idea to give Dylan a gentle push on the right direction

He climbed on a desk in order for everyone to see and raised his voice to catch his classmate’s attention while holding a second roll, this time of black tape “Ladies and gentlemen, I think Dylan here is quite lonely, why don’t we give him a partner? Any volunteers?” he asked glancing at Amanda. Both she and Dylan caught up quickly what he was trying to do and both turned bright red. She shook her head giggling while Dylan found himself surprisingly looking forwards to the prospect of sharing time with Amanda, even if they couldn’t talk with each other.

Unfortunately, Dylan’s date wasn’t meant to be, as the other kids had a better idea. A pair of arms wrapped around Tom’s waist, easily carrying him down (a disadvantage of being the smallest boy in the classroom) while another kid snatched the tape from his hands “Great idea Tom! Thanks for volunteering!”

Tom’s smug grin disappeared from his face “What? No! I didn’t mean me! I’m not volunteering!” he exclaimed trying to fight off his captor. Unfortunately, he was vastly outnumbered which led him to the same conclusion than Dylan got. He stopped struggling and allowed himself to be taped to a second chair just like Dylan, only letting out weak protests that were soon drowned by the tape over his mouth.

The kids watched both captives squirm and struggle for a while, some of them tickled their sides, other ruffled their hairs or took pictures with their phones. Dylan and Tom silently agreed to just lay back and enjoy the attention, only letting out the occasional grunt, although they did agree to smile for the cameras. Judging by the vibrations from his phone, he could guess were those photos were going to end. After a while though, their attention started drifting to other activities, leaving the boys alone to enjoy their restraints mostly in piece (sans the occasional rouge ball of paper hitting them).

Dylan and Tom tried to work together to break free, shifting their chairs closer to each other and wiggling their fingers trying to reach each other’s wrist but the tape kept them tightly pinned down preventing them from reaching each other past their hands. Their escape was eventually cut short by the bell announcing the end of the day. One by one, the kids picked up their stuff and left the classroom, chatting amongst each other. Dylan and Tom looked nervously at their classmates. Surely, they would let them go now right?

No one seemed in a hurry to release them, many kids didn’t even bother to look back and those that did merely waved at them or wished them good luck getting out. Dylan and Tom were starting to freak out about the prospect of getting stuck there until the janitor would found them. In their desperation, they start letting out soft begging moans and resumed their struggles against the tape, hopping that someone could take pity of them

“You look like two puppies…” they turned around to see Amanda grinning down over them. Dylan quickly turned crimson and tried to look around while Tom, who had less to lose, gave her the best puppy eyes he could while begging for her help

Amanda leaned over Tom and ruffled his hair “Hey, I saw what you tried to do so I’m not letting you out” Tom let out an anguish whine and hung his head defeated. Calmly, she pulled her black hair away from her face and picked the edge of Dylan’s gag, quickly ripping the tape off, giggling at the pained whimper he let out
“You really look cute wit tape on your mouth” she giggled making Dylan blush even more

Dylan nervously bit his lower lip, glancing at Tom who gave him an encouraging look “And without it?” he asked hopeful with a sheepish smile, she seemed to consider her answer for a moment

“Yeah, you are cute without the tape too” this time it was she who was blushing, Dylan’s smile grew wider, his confidence returning

“So why don’t you help me get out of here…?” one more look at Tom convinced him to go for it “Maybe we could go for a pizza or something” Amanda looked at him rubbing her chin

“Mmm… I don’t know...”

Dylan made his best puppy eyes and pouted his lips “Pleaseee?”

“What about Tom?”

“He can stay here; the janitor will find him” Tom let out an indignant squeak

“Tempting…” Dylan’s grin reached his ears “But nah…” before he could protest she placed the tape back on his mouth “Since you asked nicely, I’ll give you a hand” she pulled out a pencil and used it to rip the tape holding his right wrist “There! See you tomorrow!” she leaned forward, kissing is cheek before rushing to the door were her friends were waiting for her, giggling amongst themselves.

Dylan watched her walk away mesmerized and only when they were alone did he snapped out of it and turned to Tom with a smug smile clear under the tape. His friend rolled his eyes yet returned the smile along with a thumb up. It took him a while but soon he was free from the tape and helping Tom out

“I saw what you tried to do earlier” he smiled helping him out of the tape “Thanks dude” he added patting his back

“To bad I ended trapped instead of her” Dylan shrugged

“Would have been great spending time with her, but I think if I have to spend an hour taped to a chair it rather be with you”

“Aww” Tom teased and offered him his fist “bros before hoes?”

“Bros before hoes” Dylan bumped his fist with Tom’s and took out his phone from his pocket

Tom grinned at him “You just called Amanda a-”

“You say that to her and our friendship is over” Dylan warned before looking at his phone and letting out a surprised gasp “38 comments in a picture I was tagged?” he turned to Tom feigning bafflement “I wonder what picture could be?”

Tom leaned against him to see a picture someone had uploaded of the two taped to the chairs and looking at the camera, even though their lower faces were covered in tape, it was clear they were smiling widely. “Mmm… Amanda is right, we look cute” Tom smirked making Dylan roll his eyes “Hey look! Your boyfriend has just liked it!” he pointed noticing a new like by that Luke kid

Dylan chuckled pulling his phone away and placing his arm over Tom’s shoulder, pulling him closer “Please, you are my only boyfriend!” he joked

“That’s all I ever wanted to hear” Tom replied chuckling and both friend made their way to their lockers.

A few miles away, a scrawny kid was looking at the picture of the taped boys on his phone. A grin spread across Luke’s face and his cheeks blushed bright pink as he had to agree with the comment a girl had just posted, Dylan did look cute with tape on his face…
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

How cute. Its funny when the plans of devious little brats backfire.

And ouch, seems like Luke's gonna be rejected soon! :D
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

That was adorable and fun. As much as I like the bullying stories, this good natured teasing was a very nice change of pace.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Must agree with [mention]FelixSH[/mention] . We need more such stories. Now I shall return to that story I'm writing that's all sweetness and light. - - - What!?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Chris12 wrote: 6 years ago How cute. Its funny when the plans of devious little brats backfire.

And ouch, seems like Luke's gonna be rejected soon! :D
Not gonna lie, I love when things go agaisnt the plan. And yeah, Luke will soon learn a valuable life lesson (not sure what it is but I'm sure it'll be valuable)
Xtc wrote: 6 years ago Must agree with @FelixSH . We need more such stories. Now I shall return to that story I'm writing that's all sweetness and light. - - - What!?
It's always nice to take a break from stupid big brothers and terrifying bullies and just focus on the sweet, innocent joys of messing with your best friend! It reminds me of your nice, caring characters who would never do anything worse than harmless fun.... wait, I think I got the wrong author :mrgreen:
Last edited by cj2125 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

This story made me win the day, really fun and enjoyable. I also love when plans go wrong :lol:
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Tsuhaya wrote: 6 years ago This story made me win the day, . . .
Love the expression!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Excellent! A fun story, believable characters, no fear or nastiness, just friends tied up. Thanks for posting.
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

Awwww, man, that was such an cute and lovelly story x3! Another one to put on my list of favorites! Stories that passes on the school is very fun to read!

I liked how Dylan was bound and gagged during all the free time during the class and his classmates playing with him and enjoying his time with him! His crush towards Amanda is so damn cute! Nice he could not speak with her because of the gag! I also loved how Dylan got his "revenge" when Tom was bound and gagged too after his plan didn't worked as he predicted! Friends are better bound and gagged! I also loved how Amanda was so evil and teased him a little about go on a date and took a picture of him! It was a very fun and light story to read on the free time! Really amazing!

I cannot wait to see Luke and Dylan met together again!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic