Alone on Earth m/self, f/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Did you like the story?

Yes
45%
It was ok
55%
No
No votes

Total votes: 11

RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Alone on Earth m/self, f/m

Post by RKOJason03 »

I got home from work around 10:00 pm. I was pretty tired so I ate some food and went to bed, setting my alarm for school tomorrow. I woke up at around 7:00 am, surprising I thought because my mom usually ends up waking me. Anyways I got up after 5 minutes and got dressed, got my bag, keys, and such. When I opened my door all the lights were off in my house. I thought this was weird, so I checked my parents room, neither of my parents were there. I knew my dad would be gone, but maybe my mom had to rush to work early? I just thought well whatever I’ll just go to school. As I got in my car and onto the main road to school, I did not see any cars on the road, well good I don’t have to wait. So I turned left and started heading to school. 20 seconds had gone by and I still haven’t seen anyone. This is really weird maybe some on the other road? I thought. I stopped at the red light, but I was wrong. Absolutely empty. There were still no cars. I thought this was very very fake. Nonetheless I kept going I finally made it to my turn to get into the parking lot to school but still had not seen any cars yet. I parked close to the school, went in and saw lights on but not a single soul in the building. This was all too weird, I still went to my first class and again saw no one. My mind spiraling out of control with thoughts. I must be in a dream I thought. No no this is real it feels too real. I pinched myself and it hurt. No way I’m the only person here in my city.

I had mixed emotions like happiness, excitement, and sadness. But I wanted to be happy so I went home and got some cereal which I love. I still hadn’t seen anyone. I thought well since I love bondage I would go do some self bondage. I got in my car and drove down to Home Depot where I work and again saw nobody. Well, how am I going to get in and buy my supplies? I thought. I decided since no one was hear I would try my luck. I found a rock and broke the glass into the building. No alarm sounded surprisingly. I creeped into the store poking my head out first looking for people. Again no one. I grabbed a cart and went to the aisle with duct tape and I grabbed about 20 rolls of the heavy duty stuff which I like, I decided to grab some garbage bags too and I got the big 50 gallon clear bags. I also grabbed some cotton rope while I was there. I then pushed the cart out of the door and put it all in my trunk. I drove home and took a faster highway. And drove like a maniac going over 100 mph. Hey no one can pull me over if I’m the only person here. I thought.

I was now home and ready to get to work. I was so excited with anticipation I was already getting hard from my thoughts. I opened my garage door and grabbed a bag to carry stuff in. I laid it all in my living room. I striped down naked and got inside one of the garbage bags and started wrapping myself on the tape. I grabbed another bag and made arms and a head hole and wore it like a shirt. I started wrapping some upper body and I just laid there wondering what to do with my arms. Another thought came to me! I started ripping the tape apart and threw my clothes back on and googled where my nearest sex shop was. I found it and drove there as fast as I could, I broke into the store and found a couple black shiny latex catsuits and luckily one fit just right for me. Very tight it was but I put it on and got some softer leather handcuffs for my ankles and wrists. I drove home in outstanding excitement. I got home and ran into my house to find that my mess of garbage bags and tape were missing. I was a little freaked out. I thought I was alone.

I woke up in a dark room on soft carpet. I was in a spread eagle position with my ankles and wrists bound in leather cuffs, chained to each corner of the room. I was still wearing my latex catsuit I could my sweat in it. I could see myself wrapped, mummified in black shiny vinyl tape. Each leg and arm wrapped individually. My midsection also wrapped up tight. I couldn’t speak I had a pretty big ballgag in my mouth with duct tape wrapped around my head to silence me even more. After enjoying my predicament, I snapped back into reality. Someone had kidnapped me and had enslaved me wherever I am. In thought of what was happening A door opened with a bright light pouring in. I turned my head from the bright light.
“Jason Jason Jason, I’ve been waiting for this day for a long time.”
“Mppph-“
“Shhh, don’t try to speak that will only make it worse.”
I got to see who this was.
To my shock it was my old English teacher from a year back. She was in a tight red catsuit with a black latex corset. Also wearing 5 inch black latex boots. I could smell the latex shine from a mile away.
“Like I said I’ve been waiting for this day for a long time.”
“Now let’s have some fun.”
She got down and straddled me, she unzipped my crotch zipper and put on a chastity belt with a little effort. She zipped up my crotch again but left me penis out. She stood back up and flipped on a lever on the wall. I started to raise up, turns out I was on a table with carpet. She took the same black vinyl tape and started wrapping my thighs down to the table tightly. She did the same to my mid section.
“Now test your bonds.”
I just layed there
“Test your bonds!” *smack* her stick hit my thighs really hard.
I moaned into my gag and tested out the bonds. I couldn’t move an inch.
“Good.”
She got under the table to lay down. She started to paddle me for about 10 minutes. Going fast, slow, hard, and soft. She sat up and flipped the lever back down. I began to lower back to the ground.
“Sleep well my little slave, see you in the morning.”
Jason Gines