Superman Restrained MMF/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Superman Restrained MMF/M

Post by WyattW5 »

This story is an idea from Supermanfan522 it is a fan fiction that takes place during Superman 2 I do not own rights to these characters. and apologize if my knowledge of this film and these characters seems a little sloppy. I have not seen the film in more then a decade.

Kal-El steps from the Molecule chamber taking a deep breath of satisfaction. Kal-El was gone stripped away. Now all that remained was Clark Kent six foot four broad shoulders and blues eyes. Stepping from the Chamber he sees Lois for the first time a fresh light of happiness in his eye. Rushing to her they come together in a passion-fuelled kiss. Clark could find happiness in Lois' arms.

Returning to Earth Clark and Lois managed a semi-normal existence. Keeping their romance low-key at work. Clark was working on a story in regards to the impact of inflation on the people of Metropolis.

Clark had been discussing with some financial advisors and experts in economics making notes and organizing his thoughts. At the University of Metropolis, Clark walks away seeing the smoke and fire a street down. Clark raced over that direction.

Making quick notes of this Clark watches as the fire department takes control of things helping people out and combating the flame. Clark smiles and walks out to a hot dog stand.

Savoring the delicious taste of a hotdog with mustard. Making his way back to the Daily Planet from a small alleyway he hears a soft voice.

“Kal-El... Kal-El” turning to face it Clark did not know what to think trying to tighten his fist and step forward slowly holding his breath the alley was dark and eerie as he stepped in. Giving anything to use his X-ray vision. Walking through the alley finding nothing.

Turning around he bumps into something hard. Looking up to see the dark-haired brute Kryptonian Non. Clenching his fist Clark threw a punch into the Kryptonians jaw who was much faster grabbing Clark's wrist he hurled the weak Clark Kent into a wall.

“Ursa bind him” a sophisticated male voice came from the darkness as the white-skinned black haired Ursa grabs Clark’s wrists before the voice spoke again

“wait. Remove his meager earthly attire” with strong hands she pulls the coat from Clark's shoulders turning him to face her she rips the tie from his neck clenching two iron fists into his shirt peels it off to reveal his bare chest. Ripping his pants off to reveal Clark kent in nothing but his underwear and socks. General Zod approaches.

“Son of Jor-el what would your father say?”

“We are not on speaking terms right now” Clark reprises before Zod smiles “I understand he made this for you” holding the Superman logo in his hand the one belonging to his suit.

“How did you find me?”

“Well your disguise is not overly brilliant, these simple earthbred insects could not see past it but we are Kryptonian gods to these insects” throwing it to Clark he took the outfit in his hand.

“No!” throwing it back Zod smiles “very well... Non!” grabbing Clark by the throat in both hands Clark went stiff struggling Ursa took the outfit and began to set it on Superman fitting him perfectly yet with not the same muscular appearance he always had.

“Alright put him down Non so I may get the cape on” releasing his hands Clark collapsed to his knees as Ursa began to tuck the cape into his collar and shoulders.

“Now bind him, the restraints from the phantom zone” bowing her head Ursa pulls his arms behind his back taking two metallic cuffs binding his hands behind his back punching in two buttons the cuffs locked on tight.

“Hold his head Non so I may restrain his mouth” Non steps forward grabbing a lock of Clark's hair pulling him up. Ursa knelt down taking a Metal panel with a wrap-around buckle.

Tightening it to his mouth. Clark felt the cold metal against his tongue with an awful taste. He looks around trying to find an escape his hands stuck in these cuffs and his mouth and head caught in this weird gag.

“Take the chain from that two-wheeled transportation device and chain his ankles with it”

Non bowed his head ripping bicycle chain from a ten-speed bike and with a single flick the chain wraps around his ankles three times. Wrapping it between his ankles to cinch it. Clark could not move his feet as Non stood him up when Zod approaches with a heavy rust-covered iron chain with a hook connecting the chains two ends.

Wrapping the hook over Clark's head he set it like a collar around his neck. Zod began to lead as Non and Ursa at his sides Clark was left to hop. From the alleys dark shade into the bright lights of the sun. All who seen could not look away. Clark hops three times for each of Zods strong purposeful steps.

This was meant for humiliation. To show the humans their savior their beacon of hope was powerless he had submitted. The eyes of the city upon him Clark closes his eyes unable to take the embarrassment. As the hops grew more tedious and troublesome he stumbles and falls to his side.

“Hephf stophf plephf” begging into his gag Ursa found a smile and Non turns to Superman giving him a small controlled kick to the ribs. Zod turns to Non who picked him up and pushed him along.

Walking to Metropolis City Square was one thing. Hopping there was something else. All of his strength drained any pride held now diminished as he tumbled to his knees at every hope Non dragged him by his cape. Reaching city square with a statue commemorating Superman’s many deeds of heroism.

“This is your savior” Zod exclaims kicking Clark in the stomach. Turning around to the amassing public to watch “here is your hero” throwing him into the fountain of water Zod held his head underwater for thirty seconds before throwing him before the public.

“This is your God...” turning his gaze Zod aimed for the statue of Superman and burned the stone into a crisp. Raising his arms

“We are your Gods now!”

Meanwhile at the Daily Planet.

Lois Lane walks among the crowds gathering on the radio. Listening to all the prying ears all trying to get the details for it first. Upon hearing the words city Square all the men raced off like a herd of wild colts. Lois held back listening to the radio some more.

“Superman is in chains I repeat Zod and his two minions have Superman in chains” Lois turns and rushes as fast as she can.

“Oh god no not Clark”

Rushing down the stairs Lois manages to get a cab to City square. Forms of people gathering by the hundreds surrounding the square. Getting out of the cab without paying Lois rushes pumping and nudging through the crowds. Her eyes did not deceive.

“Earth-bred humans look to your savior your beacon of hope lies in chains at my feet” Zod commands looking across the massing of people gathering to see Superman tied down.

Clark sat in his Superman costume his hands behind his back his strong chin encased in a strange metal gag on his chin and mouth. Lois' eyes were wide as she watches him be humiliated before God and all Metropolis. Oh, poor Clark how can I help him?

Meanwhile at Metropolis Police station. The office of Police chief Troy Bradshaw looks to the television broadcasting the news. Three Captains approach standing at attention before the chief who looks to the men.

“It will be an hour before we can scramble national guard”

“An hour does the army know what is happening here?” one Captain spoke out and Chief Bradshaw looks to his man. Marching from his office his officers follow along behind him as the entire Station is moving with scrambling speed.

“I am bringing all officers on board for this”

“What is the plan, sir?”

“To distract the Kryptonians until the National guard can scramble down here, Coil I want your marksman on the commercial building to the East of the Square,” the Chief of police tells a man getting a sniper rifle ready with his squad of six men.

“Stevens you and your riot squads will be in charge of pushing people back don’t want unnecessary civilian casualties” the commander of the riot team nods before putting on his helmet.

“I even have our two helicopters up and running fitting them with automatic machine guns they will be for backup does everyone know what their part of the plan is?”

“Yessir,” another Captain speaks up turning to his colleagues turning back to their teams of officers all of which had a job to do in this Military styled operation.

Ten minutes later.

Clark kneels before the hundreds gathered watching in fear as he was restrained behind Kryptonian cuffs. Breathing heavily Clark tried to fight his bonds but he had no strength to fight these bonds.

Zod began to give a little speech regarding how hopeless life will be for humans of earth. Crack echos in the darkness before anyone could react Zod's head cracked back holding a hand on his eye.

“Marksman... Non” Ursa commands and the large Kryptonian man lurches into flight landing on the edge of a wall another bullet fires striking him in the back. Making Non more angry lurching to another building.

The Riot Squad rush forward shields up guarding the people of the crowd trying to push them back. Two Swat trucks drive up two heavily armed teams ready their weapons and open fire on Zod before Ursa charges at them making them fall back in a hurry.

With only Zod standing next to him Clark thought with all this chaos he could possibly escape. Standing up he began to hop a few times before the sound of helicopter propellers caught his attention. Two helicopters lower revealing their open sides police officers armed with mounted machine guns open fire.

Seeing the chaos unfold Lois forges herself through the crowds to the closest vehicle she could. Those machine guns have no accuracy without his powers Clark would be shredded by those guns.

Climbing on board a garbage truck. Cause it was the closest thing available. Pumping the clutch Lois just manages to get the unit moving backing it up she began to steer it towards City hall managing to get it into the City square fountain before stopping.

Meanwhile.

General Zod's annoyance with the Helicopters was minuscule aiming his eyes with a minimal effort he fires his lasers. Striking the first chopper down by the tail propeller it went down quickly the other two were swift to retaliate getting in close the machine gun fire peppered Zod himself who accepted the bullets with a scowl before delivering a harsh cold blow disrupting the pattern of the choppers top propeller.

As the last Chopper began to take evasive maneuvers Zod laughed as he had it on the run. His laughter was short-lived as an explosion erupts beside him his eyes narrow looking forward he sees a tiny helicopter with two large gun turrets below its wings.

National Guard and Military both respond with forceful speed helping get stragglers from the chaos area. The Military was providing fire support from attack choppers. Firing rockets and armor-piercing machine gunnery. Zod was peppered from both yet he did not move using his eyes he tried to put the choppers out of commission. Until a stray explosive struck a garbage truck.

“Kal-El.... son of Jor-El No!” rushing back towards the burning truck he hoists the large fiery vehicle and hurls it for the choppers. Realising Kal-El had escaped looking to the sky Kal-El looks to the Sky

“I will find you Kal-El I will!”

Unknown to Zod. The entire time he was dealing with the Police and National guard. Lois had managed to slip Clark into the backseat of an abandoned cab and was driving them out of there.

“Are you okay Clark”

“Iphf amphf fiphf, Iphf muphf gmmphf baphf”

“In your condition, you will get yourself killed no just sit tight”

“Wherphf arphf wephf gophfin?”

“I have to say you do look kind of cute tied up”

“Greaphf”

Clark responds bowing his head in shame Lois drew a sigh of relief. Only happy to have Clark safe in the backseat of this burrowed cab. Driving from the bustling city of Metropolis to the highway leading out. Pulling over at the first car stop overlooking the city.

Pulling Clark onto the hood of the car setting his butt on the bumper she holds his broad shoulders looking at his blue eyes over the grey metallic gag in his mouth.

“I was so scared I almost lost you” shaking her head she rubs his cheek pressing a hand to the metallic gag.

“I know you gave up your powers to be with me but... I can’t lose you Clark” leaning forward she began to kiss his gagged lips holding him close pressing her chest upon him leaning against the hood of the car she held him tight as she ran his hands over his torso.

“First we have to get these off you, and then we need to find some way some plausible way for you to get your powers back”

“Yeph Loiphf” Clark replies obediently through his gag.
SupermanFan522
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SupermanFan522 »

I loved it, thank you so much!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic