Bondage Lessons: The Return of Stacy and Diane (F/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

This was a great story! Educational, entertaining, and just the right amount of rope. I hope we see these ladies again. Thank your husband for writing it!
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Thank you for the kind words [mention]Beetlebailey13[/mention] , [mention]herdfaninrva[/mention] , [mention]Bandit666[/mention] , [mention]Caesar73[/mention] and [mention]TightsBound[/mention] !

Don promises Stacy and Diane will return, but he also wants to return to his original characters, Elaine and her two daughters....college aged Pam and teenager Mandy :)
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

You're welcome
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Good story thanks
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Hi [mention]Emma[/mention] - this Story was very good - as always! Could you tell, about future projects of your Husband, regarding Stacy and Diane or future projects in general? Thank you!
Caesar
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Hi @Emma - this Story was very good - as always! Could you tell, about future projects of your Husband, regarding Stacy and Diane or future projects in general? Thank you!
Caesar
Hubby's working on a Mandy (remember her?) story at the moment...future stories, he says, will involve other characters he's written about, including Stacy and Diane.

He also has an idea for the summer story contest, but he doubts it'll be done in time, so he may just wait until next year for that.

Thank you for the nice comment about his second Stacy and Diane story!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That sounds very promising Emma 😊 Thank you for your kind reply :)
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Excellent story, and I looking forward to what's next :D
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Looking forward to what comes next
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great story. Don't leave us hanging too long, can't wait to read the next chapter.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Terrific story, looking forward to Diane tying Stacey.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Dpsiic wrote: 4 years ago Terrific story, looking forward to Diane tying Stacey.
I think maybe a couple of you missed the second chapter of the story (unless I misunderstood your posts) .

This particular story only had two chapters, both of which you'll find on the first page.
[mention]Dpsiic[/mention] , Diane did tie up Stacy in the second (and final) chapter :)

In fact, I posted hubby's newest (a single chapter story) last night!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Loving these stories. Don writes well, I look forward to more. Thanks for sharing Emma
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Another oldie I'm about to re-read. And Emma, will Stacy and Diane return again?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic