The Deal (F/F). A tale from the Chloéverse by CapturedCarol & Chloé Badelaine

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Nice that write another part. I wait what come next.
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chloe Badelaine »

As Chloe entered the lounge she saw Carol standing before an open fire, surrounded by coils of rope. She had no time to say something as Madame Carol soon asked "Please lie down on your tummy."

Chloe obeyed and soon found her wrists tied behind her back, crossed. Next were her ankles,then mid calves, above and below knees and mid thighs. Each tie was wrapped five or six times and cinched twice before being tied. Carol then helped her captive to roll over and sit up before wrapping rope around her shoulders, upper arms and chest, cinching between arms and body. She tied a rope to Chloe's already bound wrists,and passed it twice round her waist before tying tight and pinning her hands into the small of her back. "Any last words Chloe ?"
The French Captive was about to say something but suddenly Carol reached under her nightie and pulled her tights off revealing she was wearing an identical pair beneath. Chloe's eyes grew big with excitement and anticipation as she watched in awe her captress as she balled up the first pair and held them to Chloe's mouth. The young french girl knew what to do and parted her lips, gladly accepting the balled up nylon trying to retain an excited moan as the stuffing was pushed in place. Her scarf was then lifted over her mouth and pulled tight between her teeth to cleave gag her. Two strips,of tape were added over the top then finally a red scarf tied over everything. Carol then showed chloe a piece of medical tape with two gauze pads stuck to it "pour bande les yeux". Chloe smiled beneath her gag at the lovely french sentence, then, Madame Carol gently smoothed the tape over Chloe's eyes and added two vertical strips, one over each eye to secure the captive's darkness. Finally she tied a navy blue scarf over the already effective blindfold.
Last edited by Chloe Badelaine 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

It’s great to have you back Chloe, ça faisait longtemps!

Great new chapter
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Indeed a fine continuation! :) Nice gag!
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

A great addition indeed, love how this is coming together and the visually pleasing narration! Exited for more! :mrgreen:
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Carol helped the tightly trussed girl to lie on her side on the rug inf ront of the fire then folded her knees up. She tied a rope from knee to chest bindings, and a second rope from ankles to wrists, binding her victim in a tight ball. She stood back to watch Chloe experiment and test her restraints. The prisoner wiggled her fingers and flexed her feet. That was,the extent of her movement.

Carol sat in one of the chairs and rested her feet on Chloe's bottom. She began to rub her nylon soles over it and up and down her nyloned legs, enjoying the feel of the rasping as two pairs of tights rubbed. She also enjoyed the moans and squirming of her captive.
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Wow Chloe. Very tight tie. Of course I'd prefer you to be barefoot but I also love the interaction of Carol's,feet on your bottom.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Chloe Badelaine wrote: 4 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Fine! The last part is very promising! ;)
TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 4 years ago Yay! Even more of this story!!!!!!!
Thank you for your enthusiasm and support Messieurs !
Des Bisous
Chloé
Thanks for posting this. I'd almost forgotten about it. I think we need to work on the next chapter.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

As.Carol rubbed her feet on Chole's legs and bottom she felt a warm glow rising deep in her stomach and between her legs. She decided now was the time. She opened a small wooden box besides the chair and removed a red ball gag and a pair of steel handcuffs. Quickly gagging herself and locking her hands behind her
Back she returned to rubbing her feet on Chloe. Carol thought of tying her own ankles up but realised she'd have to retrieve the key from the block of ice in the freezer at some point tonight.

She rubbed faster and harder, watching the young French girl wriggle and squirm. She too began to moan and, though separated by 30 years and a language they were united and bondage and slowly their moans became synchronous too.
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

CapturedCarol wrote: 4 years ago Thanks for posting this. I'd almost forgotten about it. I think we need to work on the next chapter.
It will be with great pleasure Madame Carol !
;)
BrittanyBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrittanyBound »

Oh my gosh, this is so great! Your very talented. I can't wait to see more of this!
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

BrittanyBound wrote: 4 years ago Oh my gosh, this is so great! Your very talented. I can't wait to see more of this!
Well, many, many thanks for this kind comment Dear Mademoiselle.
CapturedCarol wrote: 4 years ago Thanks for posting this. I'd almost forgotten about it. I think we need to work on the next chapter.
And thank You Madame Carol glad i helped remembering this nice story, it is a real pleasure to work on it en votre compagnie... ;)
Alisonlovesropes wrote: 4 years ago Wow Chloe. Very tight tie. Of course I'd prefer you to be barefoot but I also love the interaction of Carol's,feet on your bottom.
Merci Miss, hélas i'm afraid i will disappont you. I do not like feet at all, there is absolutely no chances to see me barefoot, i'm sorry. But i hope you'll have soe fun reading the new chapters.
ThatDino wrote: 4 years ago A great addition indeed, love how this is coming together and the visually pleasing narration! Exited for more! :mrgreen:
And more will come dont worry. Thank you for your kind words about my writing style. Ho and please tell young Master A that Young Chloé will visit him soon ;)
Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Indeed a fine continuation! :) Nice gag!
Thank you m'sieur, hope that the gag was not the only thing you enjoyed !
Canuck100 wrote: 4 years ago It’s great to have you back Chloe, ça faisait longtemps!

Great new chapter
Yes, i'm a seasonal tuger, i fear heat and come back when chill is in the air, a feminine and fetishist version of Jack frost.
Quite pleased to be back. Such a nice cozy comfy board !

Des bisous to all
Chloé
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Chloe Badelaine wrote: 4 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Fine! The last part is very promising! ;)
TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 4 years ago Yay! Even more of this story!!!!!!!
Thank you for your enthusiasm and support Messieurs !
Des Bisous
Chloé
You are welcome any time Madame :)
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hallo, love that this story go on. I found it pity as it stopped but I know that some times the life change so that writing a story becomes minor matter.
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bonjour Dear, thank you for your nice comment.
Please accept all my apologies for this long hiatus. I'm working on the rest of the story now.

Des bisous
Chloé
BrittanyBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrittanyBound »

Chloe Badelaine wrote: 4 years ago Bonjour Dear, thank you for your nice comment.
Please accept all my apologies for this long hiatus. I'm working on the rest of the story now.

Des bisous
Chloé
Lol its only been 2 days. Lol. Take the time you need, we can wait, we know it'll be worth it.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Terrific story, can’t wait for more.
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Chloé was enjoying herself... A lot
She loved the feeling of the rope encircling her body, the softness of her blindfold and the feeling of Carol's tights in her mouth as she softly moaned through her gag.
She squirmed as much as her expertly knotted bonds allowed her to, then she frozed. Feeling the probing tights covered feet of her captress running over her trussed up body sent shivers along her spine, just like a delightful electric shock and she could not refrain an extatic moan. Ashamed she held still for an instant but Carol resumed her rubbing and caressing
Chloé enjoyed the feeling and the sound as two pairs of tights rubbed together.

She smilde beneath her gag as she heard the clicking of her captress's handcuffs closing around her wrist.
Chloé was pleased as she secretely wanted to get tied up with Carol, and then she heard her muffled moans as her feet were over her again.

Chloé's squirming intensified as she felt the probing toes of Carol between her thigh, softly and briefly caressing her crotch... That was heavenly. She abandonned herself to the pleasure of the moment, wondering how she would repay her captress's kindness.
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Deal : 24

Chloé was in the kitchen, wich was filled with the nice warm smell of SuperSecret French Librarian's cocoa that she just poured into two mugs sitting on a tray alongside a plate of freshly baked cookies.
She came into the lounge where Carol, sat in the couch, was expecting her.
She sat besides her.
"So Madame Carol, what is that you wanted to talk about ?"

Carol looked at her lodger in her open zipped blue Cookie Monster hoddie, worn on top a f a nice form fitting high collared t shirt tucked in very shortblue denim shorts showing her black thick opaque tights and grey cable knitted thigh high socks covered legs. One of the socks was pulled almost up to her short and the other one slouvhed loosely around knee level. As usual she had no shoes on.
Carol waited till Chloé finished pouring whipped cream on top of the vanilla ice cream that was melting into her hot chocolate mug, took a sip and answereded the french demoiselle

"Thank you Chloe. you remember our deal don't you ? I said originally that I would give you one day rent break for every four hours you kept me tied up. Well I have been thinking. Do you want a week's free rent ?"

"I would not want to pass for a bad tenant Madame, but the bookshop isn't paying that much and...Well of course Madamme but how would I earn that bonus?"

"There are six four hour periods in twenty four hours." Carol started. Chloé knew what was coming next but let Carol finish her explanations". "If you keep me tied up for twenty four hours continuously, you can stay here for an entire week ! Free of charge. Clearly you will have to give me some breaks in that time, but if I am carefully I should manage six-eight hours at a stretch."

Chloé looked amazed at Carol. Unvolontarily biting her lips in excitement she considered the idea of the free week but even more the one of having Madama Carol tied up at her mercy... For twenty four full hours.

"I've never tried something like that" she answered "Do you think you can handle such a long time in ropes ? And what about night time ? I can't leave you trussed up and gagged all by yourself for an entire night" She looked once again at Carol "but i'm sure you carefully planned all that. Tell me more" She added as she grabbed Carol's stockinged legs, laid back comfortably on the couch and started to stroke the nylon covered calves and shins of her landlady. Carol said nothing and rested her legs in Chloés lap, enjoying the feeling of her hands softly caressing her double layered (one opaque flesh coloured dancer's tight cause chloé hated to see her toes through sheer tights and a pair of shiny sun tan stocking to add some chic) stockinged legs. She knew Chloé would not resist them.

"Now it will have to be at a time which fits around our jobs so I thought, unless we both take a day off, early on Sunday morning you could tie me up then release me on Monday. But then I thought rope marks and stiffness could be a problem for me at work so after you finish on Saturday, through to Sunday evening was best."
Chloé smiled.
"You have taken time considering all the options about this plan this have you not ? So how do you suggest I keep you safe but restrained for eight hours throughout the night."
Madame Carol's answer kept her voiceless

"Simple my little French maiden." She said with a wink. "You sleep with me."
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

"Simple my little French maiden. You sleep with me."
Those words haunted Chloé all week long. And so did the perspective to have Madame Carol tied up just for herself for twenty four full hours. Chloé wondered if she could do it... Fichtre yes she could.
Saturday came and Chloé decided to close the bookshop early and almost ran to Carol's house.
She quicly kicked her shoes off and on thigh high socked feet came into the living room.
"Madame Carol ?! i'm back are you th... ?" She started to ask entering the room. She would never end asking her question.

Indeed she was...
Carol, as she heard the front door open knelt in the middle of he floor holding her hands crossed behind her back.
That's why, Chloé's words decided to take a break in the middle of her sentence as they saw her landlady.

Carol was kneeling in her living room wearing a long sleeved Lycra leotard over which were a pair of black opaque tights and a tight pair of cycling shorts. She had been careful to eat little during the previous day and to drink only water to minimise risks of accidents and breaks from her bondage. On the floor were many coils of rope,scarves, worn tights, cable ties, tape and other binding materials.

"Mon dieu !" gasped Chloé in awe, Madame Carol you are... Superbe...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beautifully told! Go on!
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

She knelt in front of Carol and touched her tights covered legs.
"I really love your outfit Madame. love you in black opaques, and I see that you prepared a lot of binding material, but before i proceed please tell me what would you want me to wear, i'd love to look pretty for you.
Carol quickly answered " Actually, I'm hoping to not be able to see you, but i kinda like when you wear this lovely red sweater, the one that's tight. Short shorts over some nice black tights will do too..."
Chloé nodded.
Perfect Madame Carol, i'll will go and change, but first i must take care of you, would not want you to jump on me cause you changed your mind about our deal and end tied up in my room. So please would you be kind enough to bring one of your high backed dining chairs ?
Madame carol obliged and smiling brought the chair and placed it in the center of the room before she graciuosly sat
Chloé glanced at all the bindings and quickly made her mind.
"Tights, it will be tights..."

First, Chloe tied her wrists crossed behind the chair and to the central shaft in the back. Next she tied Carrol's arms to the vertical side posts at elbow and shoulder level. More tights then went round the older woman's chest and stomach welding her and her arms,to the chair back. Each leg was then tied separately to the front legs of the chair at ankle, shin and knee level. Chloe then tied some more tights around Carrol's thighs just below and above her knees, also tying them to the front legs of the chair, then around her upper thighs, pulling her upper legs apart slightly and tying it with more tights to the back legs of the chair. She took great care on softly brushing her hands all over Carol's tights covered legs while doing this, being attentive on checking the tightness of the soft silky bonds.
She stepped back to admire her work and decided to add more tights in a nice nyloned chest harness crisscrossing, and above and below her landlady's breasts.
Finally she was satisfied with the result. Garol's bindings held her fast and secure to the chair.

Chloe then took a pair of tights,sheer black ones. Pulling one leg over Carroll's head as a hood, she then stuffed more tights and socks into her captive's mouth, safe in the knowledge the nylon sack would prevent her swallowing or inhaling anything. Once Carol's mouth was stuffed, and her cheeks bulging, Chloe began to wrap tape around her head, covering and pushing the stuffing in her mouth, She neatly folded two ankle socks before taping them over Carol's eyes. She did the same to her ears, she then finished the gagging process by wrapping a large amount of tape horizontally then vertically under her chin and over the top of her head to prevent Carol opening her mouth.

Finally Chloe pulled the other leg of the sheer black tights over Carroll's head, covering the tape under the second layer of her nylon hood. Then she took a pair of thick opaque black stokings and pulled them over Carol's hooded face before tucking them into the leotard's hich neck to cover all of the taping, and turn Madame Carol onto a faceless bondage doll.

"A shame you can't see yourself like that she said to her captive, but if you behave..." Carol felt Chloé putting one foot on the chair just between her spreaded legs, she felt her captor's tights covered toes fidgeting with her inner thighs and playing next to her crotchlightly brushing against it two or three times.
"if you behave, i may take photographs for you to enjoy" added Chloé before tking her foot of the chair.
Now if you'd excuse me i have to go to my romm and change into the tight red top, the short shorts and black tights you requested... Be a nice Madame and don't go anywhere ! Enjoy your binding and your gag"
Chloé deposited a quick kiss on Carol's forehead, enjoying the soft contact of the fabric under her lips before climbing upstairs and get changed.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

A fantastic update Chloe. Thank you so much.
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Merci madame Carol
Glad you enjoyed it !
BrittanyBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrittanyBound »

This story is wonderful! Congratulations to both of you on a wonderful story! I loved the hood that was added on to her!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic