The Deal (F/F). A tale from the Chloéverse by CapturedCarol & Chloé Badelaine

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Deal (F/F). A tale from the Chloéverse by CapturedCarol & Chloé Badelaine

Post by Chloe Badelaine »

Carol came to answer the knock at her door, once opened, she faced what she supposed was a young girl, whose face halfly disappeared under a heavy grey woolen beanie hat and a big chunky red and black stripped scarf which was seating on top of what looked like a heavy woolen cape. Carol urged her visitor to enter, not wanting to let the cold air from this frisky english winter to invade her home.

- « Bonjour Madame, are you Carol Baker ? » asked a french accented voice coming, muffled from under the scarf, « I came for the ad you left at the college, the one for a lodger »
The young girl fumbled in her pockets and exhibited a rusteld piece of paper that she waved under Carol's nose.
- « See ?, is the room still avaiable ? »
Carol took a quick step back to avoid a papercut and invited the young girl to come further in. She unraveled the heavy scarf that covered her face, revealing a nice and shy smile, then hung her scarf to the coat hanger near the door and took off her long woolen cape. Underneath, Carol discovered a petite figure, some red hair escaping from underneath the wool beanie, round little glasses, brown eyes and a charming smile, dressed in a red t neck sleeveless sweater on top of another one, black with long sleeves coming down to her hands with a hole for the thumb, on top of that she had an open faux sheepskin vest, Carol spotted a knotted black scarf stuck under the sweater's collar. The picture was completed by a short tartan short from wich emerged two lovely legs, clad in some heavy black tights and red thigh high woolen socks. The girl took off her soggy Doc Martens shoes and left them by the door before entering not to soil the lovely carpet. Carol smiled, appreciating the attention.

Chloé glanced quickly at her surrondings loving what she saw. Carol's house was vast and nicely decorated with a cool mix of modern and néo victorian style.

- « Nice house Madame ... By the way, I'm Chloé, Chloé Badelaine » Said the girl with her lovely french accent, holding her hand out for Carol to shake « I come from france and i'm here for a year, i'm a student librarian and i'll work part time at the college library, and part time in this lovely bookshop just down the road. So what about this room ? » she asked taking a good look at Carol for the first time after having wiped the fog out of her glasses. Carol, was a curvy woman in her early 50's. With dark hair, a hint of red and greying roots giving away her secret of hair dye. She wore a white blouse, under a red cardigan, a knee length navy skirt with thick black tights. Her heels were placed next to the door as she stood in stockinged feet. Chloé softly gasped, swallowed hard and blushed slightly as she saw Carol stockinged feet and tights clad legs, immediately starting imagining things, things like coils of rope around these nice tights covered ankles and legs and how they would feel under her fingers...

Carol followed Chloe's eyes and shuffled her feet nervously, certain her young visotor was staring. As she wiggled her toes, she almost thought she heard the french sigh, or gasp. Carol convinced herself it must just be nerves, and that Chloe was,just looking at the floor from embarrasment or shyness.

- « So tell me more about you dear », asked Carol.
- « Well, as i said i'm in my last year of librarian's studies, I'm not noisy, I don't smoke, I won't bring back boys, and I love cooking, baking is my speciality. I'm so quiet you won't even notice I'm here, I will often be out of your tights... SIGHT ! I mean sight, sight ! Anything more you want to know ? » she added shyly, blushing and trying not to stare too obviously at carol's legs...

TBC
Last edited by Chloe Badelaine 4 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 4 years ago Sounds great so far!
I thought so too! ;)
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Carol found that Chloé really was a nice lodger, she was quiet and discrete, did not talk too much and always walked Silently around the house, with no shoes on, sometimes giving Carol the impression that she teleported in and out, in fact, Carol seldom saw her around, but she had noticed her strange sense of fashion : in the house, Chloé was always wearing short shorts or dancer's brief with tights,Carol could swear she even saw her just in thick opaque tights that she sometimes layered with knee high, overknee or thigh high socks wich she seemed to posess in large amount. She was always in some kind of cosy tops like hoodies, sweaters or long sleeved t shirts. When she had to get out, she simply jumed into short shorts, miniskirts or even some goofy looking cargo shorts. She spent most of her time at the library (the bib' as she used to call it, "bib" being the dimiutive for bibliothèque, the french word to library) or in the bookshop.
One nght,Carol even had the surprise of finding a nice pear and almond and chcolate chips pie waiting for her in the kitchen as she came back late from work. Every thing was nice, Chloé even making the sweetest tea that Carol ever drank. Carol was glad to have her around, her company, as rare as it was was always pleasant. It was like having cat, but minus the inconvenients.

And then, came the "Tights Incident"...
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Carol did not do casual. So this Saturday morning at home she was wearing a pink pullover with white t-shirt underneath, a pale blue skirt coming to just above the knees and sheer tan tights covering her legs and feet. She had just finished vacuuming her bedroom and landing and felt it was only fair she should clean her lodger's room. It being Saturday Chloe was working at the bookshop. Opening the door she was shocked at what she discoverd : Chloé's room was a mess, a soft one but a messs. Everywhere she looked there were scarves, sweaters, tights, knee length and thigh high socks and underwear covering the floor, scattered across the bed and any other surface. Carol sighed and began to pick stuff off the floor so she could at least clean the carpet. As she was picking a couple of scarves off the floor, close to the bed, her eye caught a glimpse of what looked like a length of hemp rope. She gave it a tug and out came a sports bag, the rope was stuck in the zipper. Carole opened it and found more rope inside.
Surprised, she rummaged through the bag and discovered along the rope, two rolls of heavy duty tape, one of medical microfoam tape, lots of scarves and tights, some had knots in. There were some cloth strips and wads and even a small vial of liquid marked « Chloroforme ». She put the bag back in place and took a look around.

On Chloé's shelves was sitting a collection of magazines. Carol could not read french titles but the cover pictures showed various women tied up and gagged in various poses. Shocked Carol sat down on the bed and flicked through one of the magazines, lots of girls dressed in tights, sweaters and other soft and cozy outfits but all seriously trussed up and gagged. As she perused through the page, a bundle of photographs fell out. They were more girls tied up. Some of the photographs Carol was almost sure were of Chloe, she was not totally sure because the models ? Victims ? were always gagged and often blindfolded. It was hard to tell but there was one which was definitely Chloe in her signature sweaters, short shorts, thigh high socks and tights, bound and gagged, sitting tied back to back with a blonde girl in a wool body suit with opaque tights and thigh high socks

A final shock came when Carol dropped the photographs, sat on the bed and spotted half tucked under the pillow, what she was certain were a pair of her own tights. Patterned and unlike anything she had seen Chloe wearing, but definitely what she had worn one day last week. Next to it was a note book. Carol opened it. As we said, her french was not perfect but she could tell her name was written on it 'la Jolie Madame Baker » , there was even a nice pencil drawing of her, wearing some thick tights and a sweater, bound and gagged with a lot of rope.

Just then the door opened and Carol saw Chloe standing there. Red sweater, leather jacket, black strangely knotted scarf (The knot was tied in the middle and worn in front) around her neck, tartan mini skirt, red tights and balck and white striped thigh high socks. Shoeless.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Chloe. Thanks for posting, for having the idea, and for working with me. I have a couple more ideas to add.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very good, so far 😊
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

CapturedCarol wrote: 4 years ago Chloe. Thanks for posting, for having the idea, and for working with me. I have a couple more ideas to add.
Can't wait to read them Madame !
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Surprised, Carol had to think fast and act faster, after all she was not supposed to be here, searching her lodger's room.
She took advantage of the frozen Chloé wich stood at the door, paralyzed and blushing with shame, she as about to say something but Carol spoke first

- "So Chloe. looks like in fact you are a knotty girl... So, you like bondage ? Who could have guessed ? I believe in French you say joue de ligotage ?!"

Chloé was so shocked, her brain running on autopilot, that she could not help herself and answered in her best librarian tone,
- « In fact Madame it's Jeu de ligotage with the same sound as in hearth with the last half of the word silent... »
Then, she realized in shock what she had just done and stood silent, well aware that Madame Baker was ot one of the college student. She bit her lips and felt some tears coming to her eyes and she started shaking.
- « Please Madame Carol, I... I can explain » She casted a quick look at Carol and instantly understood that there was nothing more to say.
- « I will pack my things and be gone in less than an hour... I'm sorr.. »

She could not finish her sentence as Carol abruptly interupted her

- "Place your hands behind your back." she asked in a cold voice that sent shivers along Chloé's spine. She looked at her, eyes wide open, her surprised and confused look almost making Carol pity her. But she just repeated her words, looking even coldly at her soon to be captive.
- "Place. Your. Hands . Behind. Your. Back. NOW I said !." Repeated Carol, detaching each and every word, with a look in her eyes that made Chloé wish she could really teleport.
Chloe, knowing what was comint to her took off her leather jacket, letting it slide to the floor, and obeyed, placing her hands her hands behind her back and turning it to Carol.
- « How do you want them ? » she asked

Carol did not answer, not with words.
She grabbed a lenght of rope from under the bed and started tying Chloe's hands behind her, palm to palm, wrapping the wrists five times and cinching twice. Next the poor french girl's elbows were tied together, the loose ends tied around her chest. She shivered with a mix of shame and pleasure and bit her lips evn stronger not to sigh as she felt the hands of Madame Baker upon her body, while she tightened her bonds. Next Carol bound her captive's legs above and below her knees finishing with her ankles.
Then Carol picked up her own tights, the ones that she found in Chloe's room, under her pillow and stuffed them into the young girl's mouth before she placed half a dozen strips of tape over her lips before Chloé could even utter a single protestation.
After that, Carol sat the trussed up Chloe on the bed then sat herself , back to the wall. She rested her tan nylon feet on Chloe's tights and socks covered thighs and crossed her ankles, wiggling her toes as she began to talk.

- "When I was your age I loved being tied up. I 've been, for ten years, playing tie up games growing up, sleepover truth or dare, then bondage. Then I married a man who loved me but not bondage, so I stopped. Twenty five years on, two children grown and left home, he and I drifted apart then seperated for good. And I realised I still loved tying up, and i missed that. I have not found a person yet who I could trust and would willing to play my games. Until today."
She paused and looked at her prisoner. Chloé was staring at her, eyes wide open with surprise. Carole continued
- "your student librarian wage and waht you earn at the bookshop are not a loth. I know I don't charge much but you must struggle a bit to pay. I am prepared to offer you a deal, a nice reduction. If you agree to tie me up, I shall reduce your rent. For every time you keep me tied up for four hours you will have one day rent free. Think aboiut it."

With that Carol got off the bed, picked up a scarf and tied it over Chloe's eyes. She laid the young girl on her side, picked up a length of rope and tied her wrists to her ankles in a loose hogtie.
Leaving Chloe tied up gagged and blindfolded she returned to her own room.

She closed the door and her back to it slowly slid to the floor.
Carol was near panic. "What have I done ? l" she asked herself."Tied up my lodger 30 years,my junior. Kidnap, imprisonment. What have I done ?"
Nervously she returned to Chloe's room and looked at the young french girl, she was laying on her bed, calmly struggling in her bonds, her fingers wiggling, now and again, her feet flexing, occasionally her knees bending then flopping back asmuch as the rope would alow. softly moaning into her gag. Carol was torn between releasing the girl and begging for forgiveness or leaving her bound and gagged to enjoy the view. Looking at the clock she realized that Chloe had been trussed up for forty five minutes.

Carol knelt next to the bed. tool a last look and listened to Chloé sweet hmphing, then she peeled the tape from her mouth and pulled out her tights.

- "Chloe ?"

Chloé smiled as she heard Carol's voice and detected some worry. She licked her lips and turned her blindfolded face toward the sound of Carol's voice.
- "Would you be kind enough to bring me some water Madame ? Your tights and the tape made my mouth dry, and then maybe you could either release me from the hogtie. Or pull it a liitle bit tighter." She added mischievously.
Carol went downstairs and filled a glass with fresh water. She took it up to Chloe. Realising how difficult it would be to drink lying on her side, she released Chloe from her hogtie and sat her up, she was about to remove Chloé's blindfold but as soon as the captive felt her hands on it , she shook her head and said « Please don't, i'd like to keep for a while it Madame »
A little surprised and somehow pleased, Carol obliged and held the glass to her lips.
Chloé took a sip and once again licked her lips.
- "Ha ! that's better, merci Madame, may i suggest the use of a drinking straw for next time ? »
- "I'm sorry Chloé. The bondage pictures, the rope. I suddenly felt........ I don't know, it brought back so much things. Can you forgive me?"
Chloé smiled at her captress.
- « Forgive you ? For what ? I really enjoyed the way you treated me and i loved the way you tied me up, and i find your story quite touching Madame. I know that feeling and it will be an honour to play with you and tie you up, in fact i was dying to do this from the first day, when i saw you standing before me in your lovely black woolen tights, so the answer is yes. I will tie you up Madame Carol »
Last edited by Chloe Badelaine 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hallo really nice story. My luck was that I cacher her not aft first, so I had more to read and like it. I want read more.
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Carole smiled and hugged Chloé who gasped in surprise.
- "Would you agree to start now Chloé ?"
The french girl squirmed a little in her bonds, just to enjoy the sensations of her trussed up condition a little more, she inhaled deeply and said yes.

Carol quickly untied Chloé and knelt on the floor, still in skirt, tights and pullover. She crossed her wrists behind her back and looked hopefully up an Chloé.
The now freed captive stretched on the bed and massages her wrists thinking she would maybe have a small talk with Madame Carole about aftercare, then she stood up in front of her son to be willing hostage, eyeing her for quite a moment. Carol kept her hands behind her back and stood still Then Chloé spoke softly into her ear.
- "Please remove your skirt Madame, If you want me to tie you up you'll have to wear tights, always, i'll leave the choice of the top to you. Hope this is not a problem ? And you should use the bathroom while you can still move freely"

Carol nodded and went briefly to her room. Removed her skirt then paid a visit to the bathroom. There she looked at herself, in her smart casual top and tan tights. She pulled her pullover and blouse off. Unclipped her bra and threw it on the floor. She looked at herself again in the mirror, almost nude, her E cup breasts hanging somewhat. She went to the bottom of her cupboard and retrieved a tight lycra t-shirt, not worn in some years since she stopped jogging she pulled the tight , clingy black material,over her head and looked at herself once more before, smiling before returning to Chloé.

Chloé was waiting for Carol to return. Thoughts racing through her mind, a lot of, but she had to focus. She quickly stepped out of her tartan miniskirt and pulled over her tights a black gym short, then she gathered her binding material and arranged it on the bed.
Carol came back and Chloé froze for just a second, gasping with surprise when she saw her clad in only her tights and a form fitting running t shirt. She felt nice soft tingling in her belly as she looked at Carol and enjoyed what she saw.
She tried to regain her composure
- "Hands behind please madame", she tried to command, but her voice was shacky from excitement..
Carol turned around and placed her hands, behind her as instructed, quivering in anticipation.
Chloé took a lenght or rope and bound Her captive's wrisst behind her back with almost a dozen turn of rope, she cinched the bonds with four other vertical turns before tying a knot away from Carol's prying fingers. Then she tied Carol's elbows, tightly, thus pushing Carol's breasts up and forward.
Then she coiled another lenght around Carol's arms and body, over and under her breasts, Chloé was blushing and her hands were shaking every time her fingers brushed against Carol's breasts under the soft hugging material of her t shirt, but she managed to tighten the bindings correctly. bringing the rope back behind her and then cinching the bonds between her arms and body.
Chloé worked fast and soon Carol's upper body was tightly trussed
- "Sit on my bed now !"
Carol did as she was told and sat on Chloé's bed.
Chloé knelt and soon, Carol felt her legs being pushed into something soft, Chloé was putting thick stockings over her tights covered legs.
- "Sorry Madame but i don't like to see your feet through your panthose, and besides i love the way thosestockings will make your legs look, layered over your nice hosiery"
She smoothed them slowly in place, taking maybe a little too much time than necessary, and then, finally started tying Carol's ankles, knees over and under, and mid thighs, always cinching and making sure the bonds were snug but not too tight, caressing Carol's soft and silky legs in the process.
- "There, Madame, this is you all tied up" said Chloé after she tied the last knot, taking a step back to admire her work.
- "How does it feel madame ? "
Carol wriggled and squirmed. "It feels wonderful, so secure,like being hugged all over. But please Chloe. No bondage is complete without a blindfold and gag." She looked at the clock on Chloe's bedside table. 3pm. She wondered if she'd know the time again today.

Chloé went through one of her drawer and took from it a nice thick velvetish burgundy hair band, she slowly put it down Carol's face, covering her eyes, then Carol felt something pushed under, over both of her eyes.
- "I've added two gauze pads over your eyes to be sure you won't be able to see a thing, now before i gag you and our deal is sealed, i've got one more term to add..."
Carol nodded in anticipation.
- "I too want to be tied up sometimes and you'll have to do it, is that ok with you ? "
Carol took some time to answer, just to slightly annoy Chloé.
- "Well, I will tie you if you wish. But the offer of reduced rent only allows you tying me."
- "I'm afraid that this clause will be mandatory Madame, i request to be tied up, at your convenience, at least once a week, or our deal is null and void, shall i free you from your bindings and put my rent in an enveloppe on the table of the dining room ?"
Chloé smiled as she heard Carol gasping in apprehension. She recovered the pair of tights that Carol had used to gag her, balled them up and pushed them into her captive's mouth, she held them in place with a stocking tied between her lips and hid all that with a thick long sock that she tied over her mouth.
Then she helped her prisoner to lay on her bed.
Carol then felt the young french student climb onto the bed, laying just behind her, nestling against her bound body and soon she felt Chloé's sock covered legs rubbing around and over her own stockinged legs, then she hugged her, wrapping her legs aroud Carol' in a soft but firm embrace. Carol felt Chloé's face on her shoulder and heard her sniffing her hair;

-" Hope this arrangement will satisfy both of us Madame Carol" said Chloé holding her captive tight in a soft sweatered arms and thigh high socked legs. Last thing Carol knew was Chloé' pushing her crotch against Carol's boud hands and her breath on her neck soothing softly...
'It' can't be !' thought Carol. softly squirming into the double soft embrace of her bindings and Chloés limbs. "She can't have fallen asleep wrapped around me bound and gagged as i am... This young lady is full of surprise" she thought, enjoying her predicament...
La Fin... For now

Thank you all for the time you spent reading our little scribblings, hope you enjoyed 'em, feel free to comment and tell us what you liked/disliked.
And special thanks to [mention]CapturedCarol[/mention] to be such a nice landlady.
Des bisous
Carol & Chloé

Carol & Chloé will return for more amazing and fetishy stories...
Last edited by Chloe Badelaine 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Very nice story!

I really like how the chapters are short and to the point, and using real people here on this forum.

Very well done!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

I like it, reminds me of a story I read somewhere a girl becomes "slave" for a weekend to pay for two weeks rent. this story is kind of cute from the shy French lodger.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]Chloe Badelaine[/mention]

Oh yes! I loved this story. I REALLY liked the way you ended one of your chapters:
And then, came the "Tights Incident"...
;)
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great story Chloé, j’adore! That’s a kind of deal I wish I had signed myself!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

A sweet and sensual story.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

I like the story and thought nearly similar deal. I had no one I could play with. To find a female how we feminize with clothes that fit me is not easy to find.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

A truly excellent story [mention]Chloe Badelaine[/mention]
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I. Love. This. Story! It had literally everything I love: tights, rope, more tights. By the end, I may have been wishing I was the one tied up in Chloe’s embrace. Thank you for writing!
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

One of my readers told me that he has some trouble reading large amounts of text in normal size font, this is why i will post the next parts written in larger size.
Tanks for your comprehension
Bonne lecture !

Snow had come to England and Chloe trudged her way back to her lodging house. She wore her trademark DM boots and knee length multicoloused stripey socks over thick black tights. A red tartan miniskirt sat below her sheepskin jacket whick itself covered a red sweater, black t shirt and grey vest. A wooly hat hid her red hair and a tricolour woollen scarf wrapped several times round hiding most of her face. Closest to her neck was,her ubiquitous black silk scarf knotted at the front. Over all was,her sheepskin jacket.

Eventually she reached the front door and opening it was assaulted by what felt like a tropical heatwave. Rapidly she shed her hat, scarf and coat and was untying her shoes when she spotted Carol. She was wearing a crimson silk nightie with spaghetti straps which reached her mid thigh, and a pair of opaque, shiny, suntan nude tights.

- "Welcome home Chloé. My part of the bargain for you tonight. Please take off your socks and skirt then join me in the lounge. Oh and pay a visit to the bathroom. You will not have another chance for many hours. »

Chloé was surprised, but smiled.
- « Well, bonsoir Madame. What a lovely greeting. You are superbe.
Are you expecting some company or is this lovely nightie just for me ? Lovely tights though, are they new ? They look fabulous on you. But you know there is no need to tie me up if you want to have some privacy, i have some work to do... Well i think that work can wait.Ok then Madame, please wait just for a moment. » And then she added in her best Austrian's accent « I'll be back ! »
Carol noded. Not sure if she had caught the reference, Chloé smiled back.

On socked feet, Chloé climbed upstairs to her room, she threw her backpack on her bed, and took off her stripey socks and tartan skirt and stripped down to just her tights and black t shirt. She used the bathroom and came back to her room. Thinking for a moment she decided to change into her captive outfit, she slid off her pair of thick black ribbed woolen tights but kept the thinner opaque black ones she was wearing underneath for warmth through the outside cold, inside she won't need that extra pair, she put on black thigh high socks over her legs though, nice ones with three pink rings at the hem, for decency she slipped on a lovely black short shorty with some lacing in front and at the sides. For her top she choosed a long sleeved and high necked black form hugging tshirt, she added some nice black armwarmers, covering her palms with just a hole for her thumbs,and her black knotted scarf. One last look and the mirror and satisfied with what she saw she hurried downstairs to join her captress...
Last edited by Chloe Badelaine 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Yay! Even more of this story!!!!!!!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 4 years ago Yay! Even more of this story!!!!!!!
Fine! The last part is very promising! ;)
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Fine! The last part is very promising! ;)
TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 4 years ago Yay! Even more of this story!!!!!!!
Thank you for your enthusiasm and support Messieurs !
Des Bisous
Chloé
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Very happy to see the story continue ! (But less so about the big font!)

Well done, m’zelle Chloé
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic