Little Brother's Birthday Surprise (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Little Brother's Birthday Surprise (M/M)

Post by David Han »

I am waking up, and I try to get up, but find out I cannot. I look at my body and realize I'm tied down. My hands are tied to the sides of my bed. My feet are restrained too. There is a gag in my mouth. What happened to me? I wondered. I realize that today is my birthday. Maybe this was just a prank. Also, I'm just wearing my underwear. It's a Saturday morning. My name is David and I'm 12. Then, I hear from my room someone yell, "Happy Birthday" David!!!!!! This is very much amazing and comforting to me now. My big toes are tied together with a piece of yarn. Now, I want to be tortured by my brother who had just came into my bedroom. He is 10 years old. So, I'm being overpowered by someone younger than me. He then screams into my ear, "So what do you want me to do to you today" ? I say that I want him to tickle torture me. Jackson says, "No, you get that from me everyday, and I want to do something different to you". I get where he is coming from, so I agree to his request. So, he decided to rub mud all over my body which in turn landed on my bed. This kid is tiring my patience now. He knows I do not like my bed dirty. Plus this is making me feel very uncomfortable. I should have stopped him from tying me to my own bed. Jackson then decides it would be a good idea to pour water all over my body to wash the mud off. Now, I'm drenched in water, the bed is wet, and I'm ready to destroy him.

This story will continue.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Tiedtothelife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedtothelife »

Wow, I really liked this. I want to see more of your story, it's interesting
You know what's better than a shirtless boy tied and gagged? A shirtless boy tied and gagged being tickled.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Jackson then sprayed me all over my body with silly strinf and made a big mess on me. He asked me how I am feeling. I told him I feel kind of weird. He then started to play with my toes by sucking on them with his mouth. I feel uncomfortable by his motions and told him to stop. He did. He then untied me, but he wanted to tie me up again so being a willing participant and besides it’s my birthday and it may not happen as often again, I let him hogtie me with rope and that in turn exposed my bare feet.

To be Continued
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Jackson then decided to do something atrocious that I never expected him to do. He spit at my feet and it was so disgusting that I cursed at him. He was not too happy about that. He decided to punish me for saying that to him. He grabbed my toes and pulled them back as hard as he can and it hurt like crazy. He did that to each of my toes. Then, he decided to smear my feet with honey, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, butter, and other stuff and it was very sticky and I was trapped in it for a couple of hours as he left me all by myself. I had to control my temper against this kid. Then, he returned and stuffed a dirty sock in my mouth and wrapped duct tape around it and my mouth and I could not say anything. He then washed my feet very clean and then he wrote David's Birthday on my soles with a permanent marker. He then blindfolded me. I then felt him painting my toenails with nail polish and he whispered into my ear, "It's Red, David". I struggled with this because people will see me with painted nails and I did not know what their reaction would be.

Jackson then removed my blindfold, and he said, "Happy Birthday, David" and untied me leaving me in stunned silence. Sure it was fun, but I wanted to get him back on his next birthday which is in 2 days. He will be turning 11, and I had big plans for him, a double douse of tickle torture, which he hates a lot. Until then, it is time to relax.

The End
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic