THE GAME (m/mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 4729

THE GAME (m/mm)

Post by Deleted User 4729 »

THE GAME
By: DenverKidnap

Early one morning, Michael was checking his e-mail and came across the subject line “CAN YOU ESCAPE? WIN $1,000 CASH!”

He figured it was spam but clicked on it anyway.

“Old Redstone Hotel is now THE GAME! Grand opening TONIGHT at 9:00 P.M. If you can escape one of our rooms, you’ll win $1,000 cash!”

Michael was in desperate need of some cash. Times fell short as the rent went up on his apartment, forcing him to look for another place to live. This extra money could help with a deposit on a new apartment and help to pay for storage fees since all his belongings are now in a storage unit.

The old hotel is not too far away. Since he lives in a pretty big town with public transportation, he doesn’t have a need for a car, which helps him save money.

Nighttime arrives. Michael leaves his apartment and goes to the bus stop. He gets on the bus and takes it five miles to the end of the bus line. He knows he’ll have to walk another half mile to get there.

This area is industrial, with many warehouses. Maybe that’s why the hotel never did well here, with no other businesses around the area – a bad place to have a hotel.

He walks past a few warehouses. Since it’s late at night, no one is around. He checks his phone to see the time, and it’s exactly 9:00 P.M. There are only two parked cars at the hotel. I guess not many people got the notification or were not interested.

Michael notices that all windows of the 5-story hotel are covered in steel shutters, exactly like the outside of the warehouses in town. Maybe it was to prevent break-ins after the hotel closed?

He walks to the front entrance of the hotel and finds that one of the doors, also replaced by solid steel, is cracked open. Michael proceeds trough the door and closes back to its original position. The lights are very low. Everything was removed from this hotel, including the front desk and furniture.

He looks on his phone to see if he has the wrong address, but his connection abruptly stops working.

Suddenly he hears a noise and the front door makes a creaky sound. THUMP. CLICK. The door closed the rest of the way on its own. Michael starts tugging on the door, but it won’t budge – it’s locked.

“SHIT” He continues to jiggle the door and bang on it.

Suddenly a black, skin-tight, police gloved hand grabs Michael from behind and covers his mouth.

“MMMPPPPPPPH!!!”

There are two guys in the exact same outfit: Tall, black biker boots, black leather pants, black leather jacket, with a black shirt underneath. Their heads are covered with black balaclavas and black sunglasses over their eyes.

“I knew your fucking ass would show up tonight! You like this shit on those kink websites you’re always on.”

All Michael could do was faintly moan “fuck” underneath the tight gloved hand over his mouth.

Suddenly, each hand was grasped with a cold, steel handcuff. The gloved hand remained over his mouth.

“Welcome to THE GAME. If you cooperate, maybe you’ll get to leave, maybe not. Since your apartment lease is up, you know you need the money, or maybe we’ll just keep you and the game never ends.”

Someone knows way too much information. However, that’s Michael’s own fault, as he tells his business to quite a few people. All in the back of his mind now is “which kink website?” He visits quite a few of them. He’s pretty sure he knows these guys by talking to them, but everything is by chatting online, so trying to recognize their voice won’t help at all.

“MARCH. Don’t try to do anything stupid. Every window is covered to fit the warehouse theme around here and there’s no phone reception. There’s no evidence and we wear gloves. You’re screwed and you know it.”

One of the men keeps their gloved hand tightly over Michael’s mouth, while the other guy leads the way. Michael tries to moan but it’s useless. His feet are literally dragging and scuffling across the carpet as he is being pushed to follow the other guy.

Once they reach the other end of the long, narrow hallway, a keycard is placed into the slot of the door. It opens, and Michael is pushed inside, with the door closing and locking back into position.

There’s only one chair in the room, with a light shining directly below it. The gloved hand finally lets go of Michael’s mouth, but keeps his hands on him, while the other guy gets long coils of rope out. He takes a lockable belt and wraps it around Michael’s elbows tightly. Once the handcuffs come off, Michael tries to move his hands, but the strap is holding them behind his back. The guy starts adding rope to Michael’s wrists. After ten or so wraps, it’s clinched tightly in place. The lockable belt is now removed from Michael’s elbows. Next are the ankles, and the same process is done, at least ten wraps, clinched tightly. Next are the knees. Michael's knees are spread apart to both sides of the chair, and long coils of rope keep his knees tied to the chair.

“You have 30 minutes to get out, or more bondage will be added, and then more, until you become an object.”

The two men leave the light and Michael starts struggling and thoughts continue to race through his head.

“What if I don’t get out? What are they going to do to me? Can I trust them?”

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a gloved hand squeezes Michael’s jaw and causes him to open his mouth. A large rubber foam ball is pushed into his mouth. The ball is very wide and thick. The gloved hands buckle the gag behind his head with a “click” locking sound. Then, what appears to be vet wrap, is suddenly placed over the ball gag. The wrap goes around the mouth one, two, three, four, five times. He then proceeds to take the vet wrap and go around the chin and head several times.

“This will keep you quiet.”

Michael’s eyes got big. He knew he was not getting out of that gag. Not one moan or groan could be made.

Not one sound could be heard from Michael’s mouth. The guys turn off the light above him, they place the card key into the slot, and close and lock the door behind them.

This is just the beginning of “The Game.”
gaggedup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedup »

This is awesome! Love it
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Love it so interesting
Tie me up and have fun with me
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

What a great beginning! The game sounds like real fun, plus the outfit of the kidnappers is absolutely amazing!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Deleted User 4729

[mention]gaggedup[/mention], [mention]squirrel[/mention], [mention]David Han[/mention]

Thank you all very much for the comments!
Tiedtothelife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedtothelife »

Uff, it looks interesting. I suscribe.
You know what's better than a shirtless boy tied and gagged? A shirtless boy tied and gagged being tickled.
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

Thanks for the story ...
Does it continue?
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Really great story. Hope this is only a start...
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

An excellent beginning. The stage is set with enough background info (but not too much). I also like your choice of present tense. It makes it a little more immediate and real. Apparently Michael isn't extremely bright, but if he were cautious and thinking ahead we wouldn't have a story.

Well written and hot. Definitely subscribing to this one.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really great start!
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

Great start! You created a really claustrophobic atmosphere, which adds thrill to the story.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

This is a good start, and I'm interested in seeing where this goes next.
I would say, as a minor critique, give yourself time to breathe and heighten the tension.
There's some quick descriptions that help with the set-up, but take some time to flesh out those
more atmospheric descriptions to really let the tension build up.
How does the room smell? Does the single light above him flicker yellow, or is it a bright florescent that lets out a constant hum. Does the chair creak as it scrapes along the floor from all the struggling?

This is has a very promising start, and I really like the escape room premise. I'm also curious about who these captors are and why they've decided to target Michael of all people.
Deleted User 4729

[mention]Tiedtothelife[/mention], [mention]dahanband[/mention], [mention]chloroboy[/mention], [mention]MaxRoper[/mention], [mention]harveygasson[/mention], [mention]EzraMarubayashi[/mention], [mention]Stoutland395[/mention]

Thank you all for your comments.

This is just an update for those of you asking or hoping that there's going to be a continuation to this story:

You see, I often get people who send me private messages with serious amounts of critique and some will even go as far as sending me an attachment, or google document, correcting all my spelling and punctuation errors, which usually are not that many. It happened twice with this story, and about 4 or 5 times with the Halloween story, and some others I've posted here.

I am not at Harvard, and my stories are not going to be in a Million Dollar Novel. I am just here to write whatever's on my mind. But some people take this way too seriously...and it's a turn off.

I left three times because of this. I came back to give it one more try, but I still feel like I'm at Harvard.

Thanks to those who did like it. I sincerely appreciate your comments that you liked it.
Shadesflirty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadesflirty »

I am one of the likers. This start was very intriguing
Deleted User 4729

[mention]Shadesflirty[/mention], I greatly appreciate it.

I am about to go on vacation NEXT weekend for a week. So I am going to spend time thinking about if it's an environment I want to continue doing this in and just ignore/block messages and comments, of if I go do my own thing. If I do the other route, I'll message everywhere where my stories have moved to, because I won't return the fourth time. It's just something that really aggravates and annoys me so much.

Thank you again.
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Keep going please
dwild
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dwild »

Well I, for one, am very much looking forward to what happens.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic