Marinette Gets “Robbed” (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Marinette Gets “Robbed” (F/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Marinette Dupain-Cheng, full of excitement, ran up to her BFF Alya Césaire after school to tell her latest (and greatest) plan to win the heart of her crush Adrien Agreste, the gorgeous, wealthy model son of famed fashion designer Gabriel Agreste.

“Ok, so you remember that movie we watched last weekend?”
“The action one with the ludicrous amount of explosions?”
“That’s the one! Ok, do you remember the girl in the movie?”
“Yea. She was the one who got captured by the bad guy and got rescued by the hero. And then they fell in love and got married.”
“Well, I want to do something like that!”

Alya tilted her head in confusion. “Huh?”
“It’s simple! I call Adrien and tell him to meet me at the café. When he gets there, I’ll be tied up because a burglar just robbed the place and I’ll be in desperate need of rescue. He’ll free me, we’ll gaze into each other’s eyes, and…”
“And?”
“Looooooove,” Marinette replied hazily, her pupils just about forming hearts.

Alya waited for twenty seconds for Marinette to stop gazing off into the distance. When there was still no response, she snapped her fingers right in her friend’s face, bringing her back down to earth. “Uh, Marinette. I don’t want to criticize your plan, but…”
“But?”
“Your plan is insane, girl! How are you even gonna get this plan into motion? Hang a sign reading: ‘Please Rob My Parents’ Store’?!”
“Don’t be ridiculous! I’m not that crazy! I’ll just say the store was robbed. But, I will need someone to tie me up…”

Alya turned to see her friend giving her puppy dog eyes, causing her to realize what was being asked of her. “No.”
“Why not?”
“Because it’s crazy! And I’m not getting blamed when this plan of yours inevitably goes up in flames! Like, what if Adrien calls the cops to report a robbery that never happened?”
“I’ll tell him before he gets a chance to! Come on, pleeeeeeeeeease?”
“No,” Alya stated bluntly.

Marinette let out an annoyed grunt before smiling a wily grin. “You know, if you play the burglar, you’d get to steal something like, say, a batch or two of macaroons.”

Alya tried to resist the temptation of macaroons before breaking. “Okay, fine! I’ll help you out.”
“Thank you so much,” Marinette squealed as she gave Alya a huge hug.

Alya stayed in the hug for a few seconds before breaking off. “Alright, if we’re doing this, I gotta get some stuff. I’ll be at your house in half an hour.” With that, Alya headed home.

As Alya walked away, Marinette let out a giggle. “Today’s the day I get Adrien’s heart. And there’s nothing that can ruin this plan!”

oOo

“Okay, Adrien. I’ll see you in 20 minutes! Bye!”

Marinette hung up the home phone (her cellphone was charging in her room) and let out a huge squeal. Her plan was coming into fruition. Now, all she had to do is wait for her burglar…

The door swung open. Marinette turned around to face the figure in the doorway: The person was wearing a black bulky sweatshirt, matching sweatpants, grey leather gloves, knee-high white socks and wore a black backpack on their shoulders. Their face was covered by a ski mask, though they were wearing a pair of glasses over the mask’s eyeholes. They held a hairdryer in their hand, which they pointed at Marinette’s head.

“This is a stick-up, girly. Put your hands where I can them,” the burglar growled.

Marinette giggled. “Wow, you’re really getting into this, Alya.”
“I figured that if I’m doing this, I might as well have some fun,” Alya whispered before getting back into character. “Now, put your hands up before I remove all the moisture from your hair!

Marinette let out a shriek of mock horror. “No, please don’t do that! I prefer to dry my hair myself!”
“Then do as I say. Close all the curtains!”

As Marinette drew each curtain closed, the burglar grabbed a chair, dragged it to the kitchen and ordered her “victim” to sit down. As Marinette sat down, the robber took out a few bundles of rope from her backpack.

“Oh my gosh! You don’t intend to tie me to that chair, do you?”
“I sure do, girly. I need to keep you outta the way as a burgle this place. Put your hands behind your back.”

When Marinette did, the burglar took a strand of rope and started tying. Several minutes later, Marinette was very secured to the chair; rope was tied around her wrists, elbows, shoulders, waist, ankles and knees. Marinette tried struggling, but found it to be useless.

“Where are those macaroons you promised?” Alya whispered, breaking character once again.
“In the fridge. They’re wrapped up in tin foil.”

Alya ran to the fridge, unwrapped the foil and took in the amazing smell before stashing them inside her backpack and getting back into her robber act. “Now then, all I have to do is make sure you don’t raise the alarm after I leave.”
“Fine, burglar-“
“Ah, that’s ‘Miss Burglar’ to you.”
“Fine, Miss Burglar. Just don’t use tape. I don’t want my lips all sticky just in case Adrien and I…you know…ki-mmph!” Marinette said as her captor tied a rolled-up dishtowel between her teeth, knotting it tightly.

“Thngs, Uhyuh,” Marinette mumbled.
“No problem, girl. Good luck,” Alya whispered before grabbing her stuff and fleeing the scene.

While Marinette gave a token struggle in her ropes, the phone rang. Since she obviously couldn’t answer it in her state, she waited to hear who left the message on the machine.

“Hey, Marinette. It’s me, Adrien. I’m so sorry about this, but my dad booked me some photoshoot for this afternoon that I didn’t know about and he’s not letting me get out of it. Again, I’m so sorry. Text me later so that we can reschedule our meet-up, ok? Bye.”

Marinette’s eyes widened in horror. Her theatrical struggles turned into mad struggles as she tried to find the knots with her fingers. Surely, this day couldn’t get worse!

“Honey, we’re home,” she heard her parents called out.

The End
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

What a great short story, I love the simple but fun plot and the payoff is perfect!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A good fun story, with a twist. Nice one :D
Spetsnaz08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spetsnaz08 »

Funny story! Now I wonder how Marinette will explain it to her parents. :D :D :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic