Hide and Seek m/ffff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hide and Seek m/ffff

Post by WyattW5 »

idea by Mask6190

Scot had been playing his video games in his room quietly for the better part of an hour. When his sister Hailey catches his eye wearing a pink and red Valentine's day pattern leotard. Scot noticed the collection of gear in her hand.

A collection of ropes some bandana’s and some vet wrap catching Scots attention. He stood up and follows her downstairs to see Hailey had her friends Sybil and Paula.

Hailey was a tall strawberry blond of about fourteen years old weighing in at ninety-six pounds. Her skin was pale and covered in cute little freckles. She sat down on a pillow on the floor as the other girls all giggled.

“What is going on down here?”

“Oh jeez Scot we are just uhm playing a little game”

“Hide and seek” Sybil answers playfully sitting cross-legged. Sybil is a lean brunette wearing a blue leotard with a white arm and leg tights. Clinging to her lean arms.

“aren’t you guys a little old for hide and seek, but when did Hide and seek require ropes and scarves?”

“We play a more matured version of the game Scot, come here have a seat and watch” Paula a neck long blond haired girl wearing a black long sleeve leotard with white tights patting the space next to her. Sitting down Scot listened to the idea of the game.

Each person who hides must stay In one place. The person who is the seeker gets tied up, blindfolded and gagged the seeker has to touch the hider in order for the hider to be out. Almost sounding impossible Scot shrugged it off and figured he would like to watch one game. Sybil and Paula hand Scot the rope and scarves using one scarf he tied Hailey’s blindfold on first.

The two girls instruct Scott to bind her wrists across behind her back. Then taking the rope the girls instructed him on how to tie her chest pinning her arms to her torso. And amplifying her chest to a certain degree.

Binding her legs at her ankles with rope wrapped around twice then cinched twice over. Then binding her legs above her knees four times then cinching the rope twice. Looking at the two girls who hand Scot the vet wrap.

“Stuff this in her mouth then wrap her mouth once between her teeth once around her upper lip again around her lower lip”

“All right”

Stuffing Hailey’s mouth with socks. Taking the green vet wrap he wraps the first time between her front teeth before wrapping the first layer around her upper lip then her bottom doing as instructed he folds the end inside the wrapped layers.

This is when Scot notices Sybil and Paula both whispering to each other. Scott looks to them and Hailey starts viciously shaking her head mumbling like crazy when Sybil hands Scot another piece of rope.

“This is for a crotch rope do exactly as we specify and watch the magic”

“Magic all right Sybil”

Following the girls lead regarding binding the rope around his waist then wrap it between her legs near her privates making Hailey emit an awful screech as Scots hand gingerly grew close. Tugging the rope tight but not snug Sybil instructs him to pull it tighter making Hailey screech into her gag.

“That is better”

“Nmmph iphf nmmphf”

Shaking her head Hailey began to visibly buck and kick her legs and found herself cradling her pelvic region. Watching her fight with such virile made Scot wonder what that particular rope did as she physically shook.

“You need to start counting Hailey we can’t begin until you count” Paula states looking down on Hailey whose physical confrontation simply ended and she began to breathe heavily into her gag.

“Phuphf ouphf tmmphf”

“All right, Scot Paula now we hide let's go come on”

Scot walks down a hallway listening as Paula had explained once they had chosen a spot it was not a good idea to move. With her sight taken away Hailey's ears would be slightly heightened. But they did have one give away much like the three clap hide and seek game.

The seeker could tap on wood or wall with her knuckle and this would act as a sound off. Nodding Scott got a good idea formulating as he watches Paula hid away in a closet below the stairs. Sybil hid away in the bathroom shower.

Watching Hailey exit the room one wiggle at a time. Seeing the ropes scarves and sleep mask’s still on the table Scot managed to sneak back into the room slipping the scarves into his pocket and holding all the ropes. Glancing at Hailey she was actually quite good rubbing her hand across the legs of the china cabinet in the dining room.

Opening the bathroom door slowly Sybil's eyes were wide with uncertainty when Scot whispers his idea making Sybil smile in the joy she nearly clapped as he quickly throws a sleep mask over her eyes. Binding her wrists behind her back. Wrapping rope above and below her chest amplifying her features while pinning her upper arms to his shoulders. Binding Sybils legs and knees Scot looks to her curiously

“what are you thinking?”

“I am thinking I will never get out that is unless you untie me”

“Time for the crotch rope”

“ooh goodie makes sure it’s tight and taught”

“What?”

“Tight Scot as tight as you can make it”

“What does this do to you anyway”

“You need to be older to understand”

“You are only one year older how great a secret can it be”

“Shut up give me the rope and gag me I hear something”

“All right give me a minute”

Binding the crotch rope as tight as he could she emits a low growling screech which she had let slide through gritted teeth. Taking a cloth he stuffs her mouth before cleave gagging her with blue vet wrap then wrapping her mouth three times. Making sure her hair did not get in the way.

Finishing with her Scot asks her if she was all right in which case Sybil gave an affirmative head nod. Turning his attention to Paula he creeps in whispers what he did to Sybil in which Paula did not take any further convincing taking a long black scarf she blindfolded her eyes.

Allowing Scot to bind her wrists chest knees and ankles like what they did to Hailey. Paula asks calmly to go easy on the crotch rope not as tight as she made Sybil’s or Haileys it appears Sybil was by far the more the rope nut then either Hailey or Paula.

Taking this into account Scot pulls it taught making Paula groan low with pleasure smiling gently she looks to Scot nodding her appreciation. He took a scarf quickly stuffed her mouth before he heard the first knock.

“First sound off make a noise”

“Hmmphf”

“Hmmphf”

Shaking his head Scott heard Sybil making her sound off and Heather grumbling loudly into her gag hearing her shuffling was far less than stealthy. Telling Scot he needed to move quickly.

Wrapping some red vet wrap five times around her head tucking a piece between the layers he smiles as he closes the door leaving only a crack open. He could hear Heather grumbling trying to talk through her gag convincing her friends to speak up. When the doorbell rang.

Rushing out to answer it Scot was shocked to find Jessica the fourth girl of his sister's Quartet dressed in a blue one-piece swimsuit. Smiling at him he opens the door.

Jessica was five foot six two inches taller then Scot. And fourteen years old two years older than Scott, she had long white gold hair which she kept at a bun on top of her head.

“Hey, Scott where is your sister?”

“They started a little game”

“They started without the bums all right, maybe I can slip in quick can you tell me a good spot to hide is that is not taken yet?”

“There is a spot behind the couch it would be perfect for someone like your stature, but the girls have decided to do something different”

Whispering the last words. Jessica leans forward letting Scott whisper in his ear. Accepting the idea that the entire game was more fun like this Scot and Jessica went into the kitchen binding her arms like he had done it a hundred times over Jessica tests her bonds and shrugged her shoulders.

“These are good man, really good”

“Just wait till you try my crotch rope”

“Oh no Sybil didn’t?”

“Sybil did”

“Oh no Scott please”

Cutting off her cries he applies the crotch rope but because of her waist being so small he had extra rope so he double wraps her waist and pelvic region making her squirm violently.

“Open wide now Jess”

“Fine”

Opening her mouth he stuffed the ankle socks in her mouth he quickly took the vet wrap cleave gagging her he then wraps the vet wrap from her nose to her chin. Covering her lower face with red vet wrap. He slid Jessica out to behind the couch allowing her to hide.

“My sister is on her first knock she has two more”

“Kmmphf phumphf ymmphf”

Scot walks away watching his sister parade the floor from her bottom feeling along the walls to ensure she did not crash into anything. Before she gave an exasperated sigh. Knocking on the wall loudly.

“Hmphf”
“hmmphf
“hphf”

after the third Hailey gave a high pitched yelp looking around foolishly into her gag turning around unable to see the wall as she bangs her head into the wall. The thud was loud making the three girls think it was a third knock. At which time the three girls sound off again.

“Ulphfighf I guphf uphf... guephf I guphf uphf”

saying nothing Scot watches with amusement as Hailey continues to squirm and wiggle. Growing close to the opened closet door. Hopping on her bound bottom she swings the door open and muffles a word in which time Paula muffles back.

“Scmphf! Scouphf”

“It’s okay sis, just thought the game might be more fun with all of you tied up”

“Uphf iphf Scuphf” Paula muffles through her gag inching her way from the closet.

“All right since you caught Paula she is it, Hailey I will pick you up and carry you into another part of the house and from there you have to find a spot, Paula, when I say go count to ten”

“Yephur”

hoisting his sister by her arms he drags her into the dining room. Calling to the other participants that the game was reset and Paula commence to count. After ten minutes of searching using all of her knock's Paula found Sybil. In turn, Sybil did not even try to find anyone simply rolls around grumbling pleasantly into her gag.

Scott's parents arrived faster than expected he had to quickly move them downstairs to his fathers man-cave. Where he took off their blindfolds and they all got a good look at each other.

Laughing into their gags they giggled much like younger school girls. Chuckling Scot leans against the door frame breathing a sigh of relief. Releasing each girl from her bonds they all admired Scot for his craftiness thanking him for the help. Each girl promised to have him around when they played it again. Hide and seek was never the same again.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I liked the light hearted tone of this story! Very good!
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

nice story
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

glad you like it
OkDokey
Forum Contributer