Gentlemen's agreement (M\M) Chapter 1-8

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 5033

Post by Deleted User 5033 »

[mention]cj2125[/mention] Thanks for the feedback. This story is definitely more of a slow burn, more description than plot points, because that is what I am more comfortable writing, and it felt natural to have a slower paced story about a looooong term escape plan, haha. Been thinking about writing other stories which might be more fast paced, feature more cuts, or even be kinda experimental in prose, so keep an eye out for more!
For now though, enjoy these chapters essentially just about aggressive wiggling :lol:
Deleted User 5033

Chapter 6

As I kicked upwards, hoping to launch that infernal coil off my feet, I held my breath, and all but felt my heart stop. I visualized what I hoped for in slow motion, the loop going up, up, over that stupid knot keeping my big toes together, and landing beyond my long feet. I had lowered my feet quickly, in a sort of jerking motion, and curled my toes down to give as much clearance as possible. Time all but stopped.

CLEAR! I felt the rope brush past my big toe’s nails and plop harmlessly onto the mattress. I laughed excitedly, and allowed myself a short breather. After that, I pulled the -former- ankle ropes up with my heels as much as possible, to give slack to the rope pinning my knees and thighs down. Meanwhile, I continued using my lips to try to scrunch up the bandanna cleave gagging me, trying to get it out of the way of my tongue, and some built up saliva.

The rope harness felt slightly, but noticeably more slack around my knees, and I began aggressively wiggling my legs, trying to get the ropes over my knees. (Perhaps I should just say, continued wiggling, as that’s all I had been able to do for some time now). All I could think of was the look that would be on Jon’s smug (or rather, confident) ugly (you mean handsome?) face when I broke free, which gave me renewed energy to attack my bonds with.

I was grinning like a hyena when I felt the ropes pull over my knees, and simultaneously the tip of my tongue seeped out under the bottom of my cleave gag, quickly letting me scrunch up the bandanna and release some spit to lubricate the sticky tape trapping my lower face. Wiggling the thigh ropes lower and lower down my shins was still tedious work, but now that I could actually lift and slightly bend my legs some, I made progress quickly. I thought back to Jon, hoping for renewed energy once more. I visualized his face as he stood over me, smiling proudly...and I felt...safe...happy? What!?

Moving on, I set back to work, eventually managing to fling the thigh ropes over my toes, and then pull myself down, finally relieving some of the pressure on my chest and collarbone, while rubbing the beanie that held my face hostage against the mattress, pulling it slightly up. With my newfound freedom in my legs, I began pushing myself with my heels up towards the head of the bed, while keeping my head up, and then back down, pressing the beanie once again against the mattress, and pulling it bit by bit off my (beautiful) face. Over...and over...and over.

Finally, I saw a bit through the bottom of the beanie, and eventually I pulled the hat to where its’ bottom was at the widest part of the back of my head. At that point, I shifted gears, simply stretching my neck, pressing the hat down onto the bed, and pulling back, slightly expediting the process. Finally, I was able to thrash my head like I was at an Iron Maiden concert, and fling my blindfold off and somewhere towards the middle of the room.

Ah, life giving air! Sunlight! Wait...too much sunlight...what time was it? In a blur, I scanned the room, searching for the alarm clock Jon kept on his desk at the opposite end of the room (so he had to get up to turn it off.) Finding the slim grey device, my eyes widened and...it was facedown. Jon must have thought about that, to ensure I had no way of knowing when he would be back. Clever. I scowled, but could respect the move.

I then decided to work within that timeless framework; ‘don’t put more pressure on yourself to get out by x time’, I thought, ‘just work to get out.’ I pulled up at the loose ropes that had bound my legs to the bed, sometimes pushing myself higher towards the top of the bed, to get more room to use my heels. It wasn’t much give, but it was something. Finally, I lowered myself to the foot of the bed as much as the loops around my waist would allow. It was about to the point where the waist harness was around my navel, where my forearm muscles prevented the rope from easily sliding higher.

I bucked up, and wiggled as much as I could, trying-somewhat successfully, to pull the leg ropes higher up the bed, and get some slack. Once my back and buttocks tired from keeping myself up so long, I plopped down and caught my breath a bit. The rope that was around my waist had now risen up to nearly my elbows, at the widest point of my forearms. I grumbled at myself for focusing so much this year on improving my number of pullups, to focus on my upper body and grip strength, causing my forearms to grow wide, in apparently JUST the right shape to catch rope.

However, now with my feet dangling over the low footboard over the bed, that my buttocks was on top of the ropes that previously pinned my thighs. Bending my legs, I planted my heels into the mattress, and little by little, scooted that section of the rope harness with my butt higher up the bed. With that little bit of slack, I was able (when sucking in my gut) to finally pull the rope over my elbows. After that, I angled myself to the left, so my feet were underneath Jon’s ladder (which he never used) and beside the bed post. I was able to twist myself so that my legs could precariously hook around the bedpost, to use for leverage.

With enough twisting, pulling with my legs, and generally thrashing like a trapped animal, I managed to snake myself lower and lower towards the bottom of the bed, and freedom from the rope harness. The main hurdle was finally getting my chest and waist harness over my chest. Once again, I grumbled at myself for having focused on pushups, making my upper arms and pecs larger, and shaped wonderfully to catch rope.

Finally though, after what must have been hours of struggling, I pulled myself out of the harness, and rolled onto the floor. I smiled, and looked over the desk near the door, with its’ sharp wood edge, and wormed my way towards it. ‘If I can just get the gag out.’ I thought, inching closer, closer. ‘I can get loose!’

Will Ders be able to get the gag(s) off? Why does he think that will be enough to ensure his escape? Has he lost his mind!? Tune in next time to find out!
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Absolutely engrossed in this story! I'm a bit of a junkie for bondage detail and love those tales that go the extra mile in terms of explaining the specifics of the tie-up predicament, the thought processes, the escape attempts...

Perhaps because it's I'm mentally very similar to Anders - I'm torn between wanting to luxuriate in the helplessness of the bondage and the competitive male bit of me wanting to win the challenge and escape - but this account seems very true-to-life. I can entirely understand the frustration, the persistence at finding and working at a weak spot, etc.

Excellent stuff [mention]SkinnySnorlax[/mention]! I look forward to more of this story and other stories to come!

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Fantastic story so far!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Thrilling. You can practically feel the effort Anders makes.

Getting your gag off can help you with your bonds since you can use your teeth, but I don't think that's what he's on his mind. Let's see if he'll scream for help or not.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Wow, I really really love this story! The amount of details is overwelming, feels like I’m there as well. And mummification is always a huge turn on.
Deleted User 5033

Chapter 7

I tried to ignore how much I must have looked like a black and white striped caterpillar. I inched to the desk, pushing with my toes and knees, sticking my butt up as much as possible, and extending my torso forward, finally using my chin to pull myself forward ever so slightly. I took note of one of the drawers on the bottom of the desk, close to my bed, observing that it was about eye level while resting my chin on the ground. ‘Good.’ I thought to myself, planning ahead.

I reached the sharpish edge of the desk, and began rubbing my face against it, starting to peel starting to peel the tape off. At first, progress was painfully slow, quite literally. I didn’t have time to be delicate with this, and in my haste, my face must have been reddened by the scraping. Finally, however, once I got it far enough, my saliva and wiggling tongue had loosened the tape enough, and I could finally stretch my lips a bit, which successfully pulled the tape off the front of my face.

A victorious, muffled sigh emerged from my still VERY gagged mouth, but this was nice progress, and even though the rubbing and subsequent peeling of tape left the left side of my face stinging, the air felt good on it. I angled myself more to be lined up with the side of the desk, and repeated the process with the right side of my face. I looked down victoriously at the little patchwork of tape that had imprisoned my lips for so long. Before long though, I realized how ridiculous I was for taunting over inanimate bonds...and only continued taunting it for a FEW more moments.

I wiggled and rolled myself back to a sharper angle, almost parallel to the desk and perpendicular to my bed behind me. Time for the bandanna gag. Luckily, since it was tied over my ball gag, it wasn’t as tight as an over the mouth gag, or nearly as tight as a true cleave gag would be. Unluckily, I still had a ballgag in my mouth! I sighed, as once again, I had to practically swallow the pallet wrap ball between my teeth, to make slack for the bandanna. I kept my lips sealed tight, tight, tight around the ball, as much as I could, to keep them stiff, and make it easier for the bandanna to slide over them.

I was happy, and pleasantly surprised at how comparatively easily the bandanna worked its’ way down, sliding over my bottom lip, past the level of my teeth and gums, and just above my chin, level with the widest part of my jaw. I inched forward, and with great effort, rotated my torso slightly-as much as I could- so that I could touch my chin to my chest, and relax my neck muscles. This provided much needed slack, as I began rubbing the knot on the back of my neck against the desk.

Finally, the bandanna slipped down below my chin, now hanging around my neck like Jon had been wearing it (though now with significantly more saliva.) I furrowed my brow a bit as I realized that after all this work, I was STILL gagged securely. But there was no time for that thinking, this was the time for action!

I backed up very slightly, and then shifted so that I was now resting on my right arm, lifting the rest of my torso as much as my sore muscles and tight bondage would allow. It was enough to work with at least. Wiggling forward with my face towards the edge of the desk, I peeled back my lips, and pressed the widest point of the ball against the inside of the desk, before lifting up, trying to pull and\or roll the ball out of my mouth.
I pushed forward as much as I could with my tongue hoping to give myself as much space as possible. I actually felt fairly confident that, with enough time and pressure, I could work the gag out, due to one unusual advantage. My overbite.

Since I was very young, my lower teeth were further back in my mouth than my near perfect top row of pearly whites. Beyond that, the back row was angled backwards, in the direction of my throat. A former childhood insecurity was now a secret weapon for dislodging any kind of cleave gag, as the gag itself could almost be slipped over my bottom teeth, which then provided me more leverage, and something to slide the gag against. This ball, while bigger, was no different. I just needed to get my lower teeth behind the widest point of the ball…

Pushing with my tongue, wiggling my bottom teeth further and further back on the circumference of the ball, I felt myself gaining a little bit of purchase. The nylon strings that bound the gag in place were not overly tight...I was making progress! Finally, I felt I had as good a position as I could ask for, rubbed the nylon strings down a bit against my collarbone, and went with all I had in me to pry that ball out of my mouth.
With a wet pop of sorts, the ball rolled down my teeth towards my chin, and I snapped my snout shut faster than a hungry florida gator, to prevent it from rolling back in. I grinned like a madman, but this wouldn’t give my mouth enough room, not by a long shot! I rolled back onto my left arm, and repeated the same process I had used on the bandanna with the knot in the nylon strings. This time was significantly more chafing, as the gag had been tighter, but the pressure and muscle strain was all worth it when the ball slipped from around my chin to around my neck, hitting the floor with a soft, sticky thud.

I let out a wild and triumphant “HAAAAA!” Before clamping my mouth shut, not wanting anyone to come check on the barbarian warrior that was apparently practicing his war cries in this room. (I could just picture Hakim walking in lazily, before looking down, judging me, and leaving.) I let out a stifled laugh, and allowed myself a moment to breathe, think, and rest. It felt good. I looked over to the pile of laundry beyond the desk, next to our door, and new it was my next destination, but allowed myself to savor the small victory.

Then something clicked. The latch. On our door. My eyes were level with Jon’s dirty work boots…

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]TiedNW[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention]
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

So close, yet so far. Poor Anders can't catch a break. Still, I admire his stubbornness, I would've given up.

Also, this little part is golden:
Before long though, I realized how ridiculous I was for taunting over inanimate bonds...and only continued taunting it for a FEW more moments.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Jon came back just in time to keep his slave mummified. Maybe he should use duct tape for some extra layers
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Just checking in and sending my two-pennorth: Short chapters are good but don't worry about spacing them out a bit until you have completed as much of the story as shows you the way forward. Good work.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
rotkaepple
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rotkaepple »

Hey,

I just found this story and was reading it in a rush! You could really feel the effort Jon was putting in and Anders needed to come that far. I'm curious about how Jon feels, see Anders this far.
I need the next chapters.
Havok978
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Havok978 »

This is amazing so far! Where were all these roommates when I was in college? Lol
Deleted User 5033

[mention]Havok978[/mention] you might be surprised what fellas would have been interested in tying or being tied, but just never quite had the courage to bring it up. Thanks for the feedback, glad you're diggin it so far.
Deleted User 5033

[mention]rotkaepple[/mention] I have a feeling you'll like the next chapter. ;)
Appreciate the feedback
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Oooh, what's the penalty likely to be for partway-but-not-quite escaping...?

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Deleted User 5033

Chapter 8

“Huh…” I said quietly as I walked through the doorway, flicking it shut behind me. Placed the sandwiches and water bottles in my hand on the desk to my left. I inspected the sweltering room (gosh it was hot and humid in here.) Pile of still tied ropes dangled uselessly on the bed, large patch of duct tape on the ground to my right, near our dirty laundry pile. Oh, and of course, laying there stock still, like a rabbit, hoping a predator hadn’t noticed it there, “My captive Viking.”

I smiled, slowly squatted down, my boots in front of his head. He could have looked into my eyes. He didn’t. I looked him and his remaining bonds up and down. The tape and wrap held perfectly; good. Ballgag and bandanna hung around his neck, maybe they were too loose? Made a note of that. Poor Ders looked like he had just gotten out of the shower he was so sweaty. Felt kinda bad about that. Still smiled though.

“I gotta say...I’m impressed.” I said genuinely. Seemed like those words brought him out of his trance, because he suddenly let out a laugh, and then planted his face into the floor, muffling the primal shout he then let out. I laughed and ruffled his hair. That was a mistake. “Dude, you’re so gross!” I said shaking his sweat off my hand as I stood up, and sat myself down in the desk at his right.

“OH! I wonder WHY Jon!” He said sarcastically through laughter, earning himself a flick on the ear. I sat back and watched him then. He was looking in my direction, not at me though. Eyelids hooded, jaw clenched tight, nostrils flaring with each enunciated breath, his whole back and neck tensed up...Perfect. You could practically smell his testosterone flaring up. He wanted to keep struggling...bad.

Maybe he got tired of waiting for me to make my next move, because his eyes suddenly shot up to mine. He didn’t like the silence, and he knew he wasn’t allowed to struggle right now. Maybe he was trying to convince me to shake things up a bit, even untie him! Nah, he wasn’t that crazy. Eventually he let out a low growl in frustration, and glared at me. Of course, me resting my dirty boots on the small of his back probably didn’t help his attitude. Oh well.

He waited for me to address him before speaking. I was in control, we both knew it. I savored that feeling like a fine wine. Not much longer now...he was calming down a bit, but still antsy. Still waiting for me. Still on the defensive, just like I wanted him. I decided to get more relaxed, and peeled my sticky, sweat-stained shirt off, tossing it into the laundry pile. He grunted angrily, looking over to the pile after I did so. Weird...no big deal though.

“So...Ders.” I planted my booted feet back on the floor, leaned forward staring intensely at him.

“Sir.” He responded, as calmly as he could manage. He must have had to hold his tongue more tightly than his bonds held him.

“Closer.” I beckoned him with my finger. He grunted out an affirmative response, while using his chin, hips, and feet to inch closer to me. His face grew a bit redder, with exertion and embarrassment, some combination of the two. Finally his face was just a few inches from my right boot; close enough. “You’re planning something, aren’t you boy?” He smiles up at me, a sly look in his eye. My curiosity is piqued.

“Yessir.” He answers, more freely now. He thinks he has a good plan. I nod at him, letting him know he can speak freely. “I wanna make a deal.” He says confidently. I can’t hold back a hearty laugh. He can’t be serious. I look down at his confident smile. He is serious.

“I am...curious as to how you intend to negotiate from your position, bud.” I say bluntly.

“I know.” he replies boldly. I’ll admit, I am curious, and this is amusing. I ponder it for a moment, quietly. I know that the silence and lack of action drives him nuts. On the other hand, he knows how curious I am. Despite the enormous power discrepancy, we are deadlocked. Interesting.

“I’ll bite.” I state as casually as possible after a long pause. He hastily begins with his pitch.
“Do you know how I got out of that harness?”
“Struggling I imagine. But not exactly, no.”
“Do you know how you could have made it so I wouldn’t have gotten loose?”
“How?” I ask, a smiling forming on my face.
“I’m not telling you.” He says with a grin.
“ExCUSE me boy!?” I say, practically out of my chair, ready to put the fear of God in him.
“Unless...” he quickly adds, calming me somewhat, curious to see what he thinks justifies this CLEAR disrespect of his rightful captor. “...You let me finish this escape.” I gaze at him wide eyed for a moment. I can’t help but laugh. ‘Finish’ his ‘escape’? How much confidence does this maniac have?

“So...just let you keep struggling, what...all day?” I ask, incredulous. He looks around the room, as if doing calculations in his head.
“30 minutes.” He says confidently. This, I HAVE to see. But there are problems in his negotiation strategy. I can’t help but point them out, and gain another dominant position.

“Ok...and exactly...WHAT is preventing me from just ordering you to tell me?”
“Remember the rules we set up, sir?” His use of ‘sir’ annoys me now more than show respect...because he has a point.

“No physical harm, nothing public, nothing that prevents school work,” I began listing off some guidelines we had for the sake of the captive.

“No forcing anyone to tell secrets.” he said triumphantly. “...Sir.” I glare at him, but keep my composure. I don’t want to give my captive an inch...but I want to know how. Ders was the one who taught me most everything about tying already, and he was better at it for the most part. But he was going to tell me how to tie him in a way that he COULDN’T escape, meaning if I ever won a challenge, he would potentially never escape again. He knew better than to lie to me about this. He was being very shortsighted.

He must have read my mind. “Think about it...you could ensure that I don’t escape if you ever win a challenge again.”

“If!?” I point out his rather impudent wording. He is about to say something, but I put my boot up to his mouth, and that shuts him up. “Clean it.” I say sternly. He squirms a bit in his bonds before submitting and licking the toe and sole slowly. I am still thinking about his offer, and he knows it. He is too relaxed, thinks he has too much control. I ponder for a moment, before asking, “You KNOW that you’ll still be my captive, right? I can make you do what I want, when I want. Tie you how I want, when I want.”

“Yes sir. That’s what we agreed on.” He says between licks. He is suddenly more submissive, his tactics have shifted gears.

“And you know that I could just tie you back to that bed, and tell you to get loose again?” I ask, legitimately unsure what his goal here is.

“Yessir. I know.” I withdrew my boot, and furrowed my brow as I looked at him. I want to hear him out. “But you’re not gonna do that, sir.” I regret withdrawing my boot. “The same reason you’re not gonna do that is the reason I want more time to escape. We both wanna see if you really did GET me. If I really am helpless. This is a matter of pride...sir.” He says with a surprising amount of conviction.

I tap my foot, thinking. Then I put my left boot in front of his face. “Clean it.” I say absentmindedly. He has a point. I am almost forgetting about how to improve the rope harness, I want to see how he intends to escape THIS! I stroke my chin as I ponder.

Wordlessly, I roll him onto his back with my foot, and grab the water bottles. I start chugging mine down in my left hand, while unscrewing his cap with my right. “Open up.” I say, before pouring some into his mouth. He sounded parched, and he eagerly gulps the stuff up in just a few sips. Then we look at each other, no sound, no movement. Deadlocked again.

“Interesting.” I say quietly. He gulps. Nervous. He wants out. I like watching him like this. But that challenge is gnawing away at me. I kneel down beside him, and suddenly clamp my hand over his mouth. He is caught off guard, on edge, but settles down a bit. “Stay. Quiet. I don’t need to gag you, do I?” His eyes widen, and he emphatically shakes his head no. I figured he would need his teeth. I untie the bandanna and the ballgag and sit back up in my chair. He looks up at me expectantly, chompin' at the bit, but knowing I haven’t technically released him to struggle.

“Alright...You can try to get loose.”

Hope yall enjoy, but I am looking for SPECIFIC feedback, please. 1) How do you like the POV switch? 2) Did you NOTICE that Jon's narration is different from Ders's? 3) If so, did you LIKE the different tone of the narration.
[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Havok978[/mention] [mention]rotkaepple[/mention]
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

1-) I enjoyed it. It's a good way to keep things fresh.
2-) I did. He's surprisingly serious.
3-) Yes, but I prefer if it goes between both characters' POVs. Though, I get that it might not be easy.

Deleted User 5033

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]
Thanks for the feedback, hope you enjoyed it. I definitely want to bounce back and forth cause 1) I like writing them both, lol, and 2) I think it would add a nice pace, or excitement to the plot, as you see two different perspectives of fellas vying for dominance, and trying to get in the other fellas head.
I will definitely look into his narration style, cause while he isn't UN-serious, I meant more to imply that he makes very quick, rational judgement, and keeps things simple and practical. Hope that came across without making him seem harsh or unplayful.
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

The change in POV is nice. But can't say one is better than the other.
The change in tone is great. The sub is more submissive and the dom more dominant. Great use of switching POV.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

congratulations great story i really love
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

1) I like the POV switch a lot. We've already had Jon from Anders' viewpoint and he comes across as playful but competent, competitive and efficient. It's nice to get a direct glimpse into his thinking processes, though.

2) Yes, but I wasn't sure how much of that was down to the fact that Anders is focusing very much on the detail of his immediate predicament while Jon's able to muse on that while doing other things.

3) Yes. For me, one of the turn-on factors is the "unfairness" of the captor/captive situation. "Unfairness" isn't quite the right term but I mean the disparity between the guy struggling to endure/escape his bondage and the guy enjoying the spectacle of that struggle. I like that the captor can kick back and take pride in his handiwork even as it frustrates the captive's attempts to get loose.

Deleted User 5033

[mention]Straitjacketed[/mention]
Thanks for your feedback, and insight. I thought it would be interesting to get a new perspective on the story, and I like writing Jon, lol. I had hoped to show his efficiency and logical focus through his shorter, more direct descriptions. You're insight that the captor and the captive would already have a different perspective on the situation was very helpful; I may have to give that a bit more weight for the next chapter, so thanks!
And finally...yeah I kinda think it IS unfair, haha. When I tie a dude up, I KNOW it was easier for me than escaping will be for him, and I revel in it.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

[mention]SkinnySnorlax[/mention]
SkinnySnorlax wrote: 4 years agoAnd finally...yeah I kinda think it IS unfair, haha. When I tie a dude up, I KNOW it was easier for me than escaping will be for him, and I revel in it.
I don't mean "unfair" as any kind of criticism. I LOVE the fact that it's unfair! When I'm securely tied up and well gagged (my preferred role and place to be in general :D) I too revel in that circumstance.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

SkinnySnorlax messaged me to let me know he'd be stepping away from the board a few days ago, but he also assured me he'd keep his account open. I'm sad to see him go. Hope he decides to return here in the near future.
He will be missed.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Really bad news he is gone! Hope he’ll be back someday.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic