Cilla's evening (M/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Cilla's evening (M/f)

Post by lasse672000 »

"Hey, hunny; I'm home!" Barney shouted, as he stepped in the hallway, and hung up his coat and put his hat on the hat stand. At first, there was an eerie silence, but then he heard "mmmph"-ing sounds coming from his daughter, Cilla's, room.
"M-hm?" he hummed, as he walked towards the sound, and again "M-hm!" as he saw her, sitting on a chair, in the middle of the room. She was wearing a pair of grey, cotton pantyhose, and a light blue 3/4-sleeved leotard. Her ankles and knees had been tied separately to the chair, as well as her waist, all the way up to her chest to the back. When he walked behind her, he saw her wrists had been tied together behind the back of the chair. Her cheeks were bulging due to something stuffed in there, and a bandana had been tied around her head, to keep whatever it was in place.
"Ashley's been here; has she?" he asked, and Cilla nodded.
"Did she leave a long time ago?" Cilla shook her head.
"Mmmph?" she pleaded.
"Sure. I'll take the gag out, but that's all I'm going to help you with." He took the bandana away, and she spat a pair of her discarded underwear on the floor.
"Thanks, dad!" she huffed. "Would you mind getting me a glass of water, or something? My mouth is really dry!"
"Sure hunny!" Barney went into the kitchen, and poured his daughter a glass of water, which he brought back to her room, and held the glass as she took several big sips.

"Better?" he asked
"Better." she nodded.
"So; how long ago did she do this to you?"
" 'Bout an hour, I guess." Cilla shrugged.
"M-hm." her father nodded. "And how long ago did she leave?"
"Five minutes; maybe as much as ten. I don't know." she shrugged.
"Not that long ago, then. Good. I see the knots as placed where you can easily reach them, and free yourself. Why didn't you?"
"Because I wanted you to get home, before I did. In case I needed help."
"I see. Safety oriented as ever, eh?" Barney nodded. "Not because you like being tied up, then?"
"Well, that too. But now my shoulders are starting to get quite soar."
"Well; I'm home, and I've seen what she did, so you know what to do." He turned and walked towards the door. "Meanwhile, I'll start preparing dinner.

A couple of hours later, and Cilla lay in her bed, dressed in her favourite, ankle long, cotton night gown, with flowers, clouds, moons and sheep.
"Dad?" she drowsily said, as Barney turned away to turn off the light.
"Yes, hunny?" he whispered.
"You forgot something."
"What, hunny?"
Cilla just held up her hands, wrists close together.
"You want me to tie your wrists together?"
"Yes, please. And my ankles. And my knees."
He gave his daughter a long look, but fetched three of the ropes she had been tied with earlier. He also tot for pieces of fabric, which he first tied around her wrists and ankles, "to protect your skin," as he told her.
He then wound one rope several times around her wrists, and knotted it off between them, making sure it didn't hurt. Then he took the remaining two ropes, and tied her knees and ankles together, making sure the night gown protected her skin. He pulled up the cover and walked to the door. "Good night, hunny!" he whispered as part of their night ritual. "Love ya." Then, he turned off the light.
"Back at cha!" she replied.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Cute and Adorable Story
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic