SLEC II - Book Club in a Tub (F+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

SLEC II - Book Club in a Tub (F+)

Post by TomYi »

(Man, it's been a while. My new job has left me with little time to write, but I've finally gotten around to writing a sequel to Babysitter Night which can be found here. /viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2743

Hope you all enjoy!)

Sana’s arms and legs creaked like old door hinges as she lifted the vacuum cleaner out of the hot tub. Then, she got to work filling it up. After hours of preparations, she regretted not waiting for her friends. If they were here, she could make them pitch in and help clean.

She turned on the jets and let everything run for a bit. It all appeared in working order, and the site of it brought a smile to Sana’s lips. This was going to be the best book club in a long time! Last fall, her father in law had passed away, and her husband had inherited his beachside cottage.

With summer vacation around the corner, she had already been preparing for her family to spend some time there. But she had discreetly decided that no one would mind if she hosted a book club there before the kids were done with school. More specifically, she had suggested that they all have fun in the separate bathhouse.

It really was a wonderful place. It was a spacious building with a beautiful tile floor and cedar planks cladding the walls and ceiling. It had its own bathroom, and three changing rooms with showers. Most of the building was raised off the ground so that the hot tub was level with the floor. And boy, was it something to envy! It was big enough for a whole family, and if Sana stood at the very bottom, she’d be past her neck in water. There were two overhead doors with frosted windows that opened up to a large deck overlooking the beach, but Sana hadn’t spent much time out there. She knew that this party was staying indoors, away from prying eyes.

She took one last look around, and decided that she was satisfied. All that was left was to clean up the cleaning supplies. On her last trip from the bathhouse to the cabin, Sana saw a familiar minivan pull into the driveway.

“What up, Guapa,” Camila shouted as she hopped out of the passenger seat.

Emily stepped out of the driver’s side with wide eyes. She had completely forgotten to say ‘hi’ the moment she laid eyes on the cottage. “Holy crap, did you ever hit the jackpot!”

Sana just forced a smile and waved to them. “I’m glad you like it. I’ve just got one more thing to do, and I’ll be right with you. The bathhouse is over there. Just let yourselves in.”

Her guests rushed over with no hesitation whatsoever as Sana went inside. Their youthful excitement was undeniably endearing. Sana got everything nice and tidy, and smiled as she grabbed her bag full of tie-up goodies. A lot of work went into the book club (at least, when Sana was hosting), but it was always worth it.

Sana quietly stepped into the bathhouse to find her friends cheerfully gawking at everything. She heard Emily speak up. “Her in-laws are dead, and she gets a beachside palace! That’s like, my two biggest dreams rolled into one!”

Sana didn’t appreciate that remark, but she let it side, since Emily clearly didn’t mean for her to hear it. Besides, she would have her revenge shortly…

“Ahem. I trust you’ve found the showers?” Camila and Emily both spun around to face Sana as she directed them. “Go on and change so we can get started.”

They each took a booth and stripped down. All the while bantering through the walls about how work was going and how the kids were doing in school. Minutes later, they emerged from their booths. Camila and Sana both wore bikinis while Emily sported a green one-piece bathing suit.

“¡Qué demonios!” Camila frowned and gestured to Emily’s attire. “Don’t tell me you’ve thrown out your bikini already!”

“Don’t go telling me what to wear,” Emily retorted defensively. “This looks just as good, and it covers my fat hips.”

“Don’t you use the F-word around me, Stupid” Camila said. “You still look great! You’re like Bryce Dallas Howard.”

“I don’t know who that is,” Emily said.

“Well, that’s probably because your eyes were glued to Chris Pratt when we saw Jurassic World.”

“Oh, probably!” Emily grinned.

Just then, the door creaked open and Lillie’s voice called out. “Hello?”

“Who goes there,” Camila said while trying her best to fake an American accent.

Lillie rolled her eyes and entered. “I saw your vehicles parked outside, Cammy.”

“Well, it was worth a shot,” Camila said as Lillie went around hugging everybody. “How’s our Lillie doing?”

“Way better now that I’ve got a sitter.” Lillie said before casting her eyes around the building. “Wow! Look at this place!”

“I know, right? Hurry up and get dressed.” Sana said as she pulled some rope out of her bag. “The showers are open.”

“You got it!” Lillie headed into the showers with her bag as Camila looked over to Sana and her ropes.

“Well, you’re certainly ready to go. Who’s going first?”

Sana grinned as she turned over to Emily, who dropped her arms and sighed.

“Really,” Emily groaned. “I went first last time!”

Sana simply grabbed Emily’s arm and spun her around. “I host, so I choose. Now hold still…”

Despite being the smallest and daintiest of the bunch, Sana was a force to be reckoned with. Especially when she was on the tying end of the ropes. She worked like a well-oiled machine, binding Emily’s wrists and wrapping up her chest with meticulous precision.

She ran a rope from Emily’s wrists to a rope draped behind her neck and pulled. Emily gasped as her hands were pulled up her back into a less comfortable position. Sana’s unofficial revenge for that ‘dead in-laws’ comment.

Emily wouldn’t be using her arms any time soon. Sana tied it all off and stepped over to Camila, who looked at her with a playful smile. She said, “You are my favourite person tonight. You’ve given me exactly what I wanted!”

Emily looked down at her breasts and saw what all the smirking was about. Only then did she realize that her boxtie cradled her breasts in a sort of rope bikini. She tried to look unimpressed, but she couldn’t stop herself from smiling. “Well, let it never be said that you aren’t resourceful, Sana.”

“Darn right.” Sana cocked her head before turning to Camila. “And I’m just getting started.”

Camila smiled, turned around, and crossed her arms behind her back. “Just don’t cinch the arms too tight.”

“I’ll tie you up however I like,” Sana said as she wrapped the first loop around Camila’s wrists. “I’m the host.”

It was then that Lillie stepped out of the shower, wearing a one-piece bathing suit.

Camila looked genuinely distressed, to the point where it was actually kind of endearing. “Ack! Not you too, Lillie!”

Lillie looked all over herself, hopelessly confused. Sana thought for a second before unwrapping the rope off of Camila. “Y’know what? I’ve changed my mind. We need to show everyone how to properly dress up for summer…”

Sana then grabbed Lillie by the arm and pulled her over. She twisted her arms behind her back and got right to work. In no time at all, Lillie’s hands were tied, and she wore a rope bikini just like Emily.

“Now that’s what I’m talking about,” Camila cheered as she positioned Emily and Lillie so that they were facing each other. “Now just look at that. I dare you to look at one another and tell me that either of you can’t still rock a bikini!”

Emily rolled her eyes and slowly opened her mouth to speak. “I’ll reconsider.”

“¡Olé!” Camila cheered. “Now let’s gag her quick before she takes it back.”

Sana was already one step ahead. She pulled a pair of soft toy balls out of her bag, along with a roll of silver duct tape. She then walked over to Emily and said, “You know what to do.”

“Any chance you would consider a cleave gag,” Emily asked with pleading eyes.

Sana shook her head and stuffed a ball in Emily’s mouth. “I’m the host, and I decide on the gags,” she said as she ripped a strip of tape off of the roll. She plastered the strip over Emily’s lips and smoothed it flat before adding two more strips.

“Your turn now,” Sana said as she moved over to Lillie, who didn’t resist her gag at all. Soon, her mouth was sealed shut just like Emily’s.

“So,” Camila started. “Do you have more rope, or do you want to use mine?”

“I do have more rope,” Sana said. “But that’s all we’ll be using for now. I want two free people in the pool at all times in case something goes wrong.”

“Booorrinng,” Camila groaned. But she went with it anyways.

They helped their bound friends into the tub before joining them, and it was everything Sana had hoped for. The hot water seemed to absorb all the aches from her muscles, and the jets’ massage was like icing on the cake.

“¡Qué sorprendente! We need to have every meeting here from now on!” Camila was one of Sana’s more vocal friends, but she seemed completely sincere in her words.

Sana made a little smirk. “You know that would mean that I always call the shots.”

“Then I’ll go buy my own hot tub,” Camila said with no hesitation. Her eyes drifted upwards as she took in the water’s warmth. “Maybe I’ll even buy a sauna for our meetings!”

Sana couldn’t help but chuckle. “Maybe you should just open your own spa?”
Camila’s eyes jolted open, and she gasped as though she’d just heard the greatest idea ever. “I wanna go to a weekend bondage spa!”

That comment earned a humored reaction from everyone, but Sana was the only one who could actually share a response. “A bondage spa,” She asked with a chuckle. “You say that like it’s actually a thing.”

“Well it should be! Someone on the internet needs to write some fanfics about that ASAP!”

Sana laughed. “Yeah, that might be the only literature we actually read at our book club!”

Both Camila and Sana were both surprised to hear Emily’s voice join the mix. “Internet fanfics? What are you, fourteen?”

The ball that had been stuffed in Emily’s mouth now floated in the water, and the rest of her gag was nowhere to be found. Camila was visibly perplexed. “Where’d your tape go?”

“It’ll be at the bottom of the tub,” Sana said, having fully anticipated this. “She soaked it until it came off.”

“That resourceful little puta,” Camila responded playfully. “I brought my ball gag if you want to shut her back up.”

Sana smiled. “Appreciated, but unnecessary. I’ve brought my own waterproof gag. Would you go fetch my purse, Camila?”

Her friend obeyed without hesitation, eager to see what Sana was talking about. As Camila splashed her way out of the hot tub, Emily tugged against her ropes and called out. “Let her get her own damn stuff! You’re not her bit-- kgmmph!”

The redhead’s words were cut off as Sana shoved her ball right back into her mouth and pressed a hand over her sticky lips. Emily shot a glare at her captor and began struggling against her ropes for all she was worth. It was no use, of course. Sana was very professional in her ropework, and the end result was some very effective restraint. Still, Emily’s body flailed around enough that Sana had to move in close to maintain her hold.

Sana held on tight to Emily, for fear that she might get carried away and struggle her way into the tub’s deep center. She put extra pressure on Emily’s mouth as she leaned in and whispered to her captive. “Oh shush. You’re right that she doesn’t have to obey her host, but as you’ll soon see, everything goes way better when you do…”
Last edited by TomYi 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I like the lighthearted banter, the dialogues in this (First?) Part!
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

This most certainly is just part 1 [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Next part will come sometime tomorrow.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Nice start! Keep it up!
Macher
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Macher »

I quite liked the last installment, so I eagerly await seeing how this one unfolds.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TomYi wrote: 4 years ago This most certainly is just part 1 @Caesar73. Next part will come sometime tomorrow.
I'm looking forward to it! I enjoyed the story, starring Sana and friends, very much! :D
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Excellent start. I love it.

The Idea of a bondage spa sounds good. [mention]LordNelson[/mention] wrote a,couple of stories about @petraspeds going to a chinese run bondage beauty parlour. Needless to say,with petra,it was a lot of pedicures.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Camila returned just as Sana finished her threat, placing her purse at the edge of the tub. At Sana’s behest, Camila held Emily still while their host rummaged through her purse. Emily made a little moan beneath Camila’s hand as Sana cast a sly grin her way and pulled open a roll of green vet wrap.

Seeing what was coming, Camila took her hand off of Emily’s mouth. Emily tried to seize on the opportunity, but before she could even push the ball past her teeth, Sana had begun wrapping. The green bandages stretched tight around her head and stuck to themselves very well. Camila let go of Emily’s head after Sana had wrapped five layers over her mouth, but a look from Sana made it perfectly clear that she wasn’t done.

“Mmn! Gmphgmm!” Emily’s protests intensified progressively as Sana plugged her ears and began wrapping the vet wrap over her eyes. Camila smirked, knowing that Emily wasn’t the biggest fan of blindfolds, let alone sensory deprivation. To her surprise, Sana just kept on going, wrapping up Emily’s entire head until the vet wrap was at the end of its roll.

“You think she can still talk,” Camila jokingly asked as Emily struggled helplessly in the water.

Either Sana didn’t catch the joke, or wasn’t in the mood for it. It was hard to tell. “She can’t talk. But that doesn’t mean that she’s not a nuisance. No worries, though. I’m prepared for that too…”

With Sana commanding the effort, she and Camila grabbed Emily and hauled her out onto the cold tile floor. Emily never saw it coming, and she kicked frantically as she was so quickly forced out. A sizable splash caught Lillie’s gagged face and she mewled a muffled squeal.

They laid out Emily on her stomach and Sana ordered Camila in a cold voice. “Hold her legs.”

Camila obeyed, but had some trouble getting a good grip on Emily’s flailing legs. Despite her appearance, the bound redhead was most likely having the time of her life. Camila, on the other hand, quickly found herself frustrated by the perpetual effort. If Sana would stop taking her sweet time unfurling more rope, they could get on with it.

After spending what seemed like forever folding a thirty foot length of rope in half, Camila finally snapped. “Por el amor de Dios, hurry! Why don’t you just mark the middle of the rope with a sharpie?”

“It’ll move once the rope stretches,” Sana said. “Besides, I won’t have my ropes defaced with any ugly marks.”

“It saves so much time though. Don’t you appreciate a fast tie?”

“I appreciate proper, good looking ropework,” Sana said as she kneeled down next to Emily’s feet. “One of us has to. Now either hold her still, or put your hands behind your back and join her.”

Lillie watched her old friends from the tub. Her eyes fixated as though she was watching the climax of her favourite soap operas. She was expecting some drama to break out, but surprisingly, Camila held her tongue and let the host have her way with Emily.

First, her ankles were tied together. Then, her legs got the same treatment above and below her knees. It was then that things got interesting. Sana ordered Camila to hold Emily down and wait while she went outside and retrieved something.

With Emily’s muffled protests ringing through the building, Camila and Lillie waited patiently to see what Sana was off getting. They silently hoped for something good, and their host did not disappoint. She returned shortly with an inflated pool ring, and a devious grin.

With Camila holding Emily’s legs, Sana slid the ring over them. It was rather small in diameter, probably meant for a child, but they were still able to slide it over Emily’s hips, and hands. It didn’t get much farther before stopping around Emily’s bound bust. Precisely where Sana wanted. From there, Emily’s legs were pulled back and tied to her wrists in a tight hogtie.

“Get in the hot tub and be ready to catch her,” Sana ordered.

Camila obeyed with the swiftest of movements, nearly diving into the pool with a huge grin on her face. She knew now what was coming. With Camila standing at the ready, Sana rolled Emily towards the pool like a spare tire. The redheaded captive struggled, but there was little she could do.

With slow, deliberate movements, Sana dipped her bound and gagged friend into the hot tub. Emily bobbed around a bit erratically for a split second before coming to a steady float upright in the water like a bondage buoy.

Near-involuntary cheers erupted from everyone as it became clear that Sana’s plan had worked perfectly. Well, everyone but Emily, that is. She of course had been struggling and protesting the whole time as per usual. But now she kept her body still as a stone and darted her head back and forth as though she was trying to get a grasp of her surroundings.

There were smiles on every mouth that wasn’t completely buried under layers of gag, but Sana was especially elated. She was so proud to have accomplished so much with a single trick. Now they had discovered a new tie-up position, she had a truly helpless toy to play with, Emily had gotten her comeuppance for her misbehavior, and everyone else had a demonstration of what to expect if they got on their host’s bad side tonight.

The night progressed perfectly so far as Sana was concerned. She had fun toying with Emily while Camila tormented Lillie. Despite Camila’s somewhat ruthless treatment, Lillie was content with behaving herself and keeping her bondage the way it was. Such a trooper. Meanwhile Sana’s treatment of Emily was much more psychological. Sana would relish in disorienting Emily with a spin or two before teasing her with a quick pinch or a brief tickle. Always in a new spot so Emily would never know what to expect. It was certainly a more tedious approach to domination, but Sana was plenty patient enough for it. Besides putting a loudmouth like Emily under her heel like that was always worth it.

“Alright, let’s switch,” Camila said.

“Excuse me,” Sana asked. She had gotten so fixated on Emily that she found Camila’s sudden request rather jolting, and her words were open to interpretation.

“We’ve spent enough time paired up with these two. Let me have some fun with our Cereza and you can play with Lillie.”

Sana stared at Camila for a moment before bursting with laughter. Slowly, she recovered before condescendingly shaking a finger at her friend. “No no no no no no. You don’t get to decide that.”

Camila furrowed her brow, and Sana anticipated her next words before she could even position her lips. ‘And why the hell not?’ That’s what Sana had expected with complete certainty to hear. But to everyone’s surprise, Camila swallowed her pride yet again. Still, she couldn’t help but retort with something.

“It was just a suggestion…”

All things considered, Camila’s self-control tonight was actually rather commendable. It was quite unlike her. How unfortunate, Sana thought. She had anticipated the wrong response, and had already formed a response in her head. A response that she liked so much, she didn’t want to abandon it. Ah well, it might be a bit undeserved, but Camila had been disrespectful on plenty other occasions, and this could be a good time to train that out of her. At least that was a good enough excuse for Sana.

“I don’t appreciate your tone,” Sana said with a stiff upper lip. “I’m the host, and I decide who does what tonight. In fact, I’ve just decided what to do with you…”

Sana reached over to her purse and pulled out another coil of rope. Pushing Emily aside, she shot herself across the tub and next to Camila, who frowned in dismay.

“¡Ay! You said you always wanted two people untied!”

“Well, I’ve changed the rules,” Sana snapped as she pulled Camila’s hands behind her back and started tying away. Even though the hands were underwater, Sana could still move through the steps on memory alone.

She had grabbed one of the shorter ropes, but it was still enough to effectively cinch the wrists together. They all knew from experience that an effective tie wasn’t about how much rope is used or how tight the knot is. It’s about keeping the knot out of reach, and that’s exactly what Sana did. That rope would hold Camila for as much time as Sana needed.

She pulled her face close to her bound friend’s, and gave her a smug grin. “I’m going to go get your new swim gear ready. If you’re a good girl, I’ll let you go after a short while.”

And with that, Sana pinched Camila’s cheek and left the building. She could feel a spiteful glare at her back, but she didn’t care. There was work to be done. Sana headed outside to a trunk on the deck by the doorway. She opened it up to find an assortment of everything a family could want at the beach. Water guns, goggles, and of course, floatation devices.

Sana pulled out a deflated pool ring. To save room, the inflatable items were all deflated before being stored in the trunk, and Sana had only filled up one ahead of the book club meeting. No matter, she knew how to fill them up.

She ran over to the other side of the building where there was an air compressor. It took a minute to start it up and fill the ring, but once that was done Sana had herself a ring that would fit Camila.

Sana strutted though the doorway back inside with the ring in hand. “Alright, sour puss, let’s--“

She stopped dead in her tracks. Emily floated in the hot tub all alone, and Sana’s purse was gone too. Sana spun around at the sound of the door slamming shut behind her. And there stood Lillie and Camila, free of their bonds and grinning from ear to ear. They advanced on Sana, holding many coils of rope.

“How did--” Sana’s snarl was cut off as her two assailants pounced on her and forced her to the floor. She tried to rise back up, but found herself pinned down under a weight too great for her to move.

Someone grabbed her arms and pulled her hands behind her back. Sana’s jaw clenched as she felt rope wrap around her wrists and she heard Lillie’s playful voice. “Sorry, Sana, but Cammy made me an offer I couldn’t refuse!”

Wrestling was a component of their tie-up games that the ladies hadn’t practiced since they were teenagers, and it certainly was something Sana didn’t miss about their childhood. She may be the finest rigger in the book club, but a fighter she was not. Against two opponents, she never had a chance.

Sana didn’t even have time to think of a possible way out before her hands were tied. Those traitors’ ropes were uneven and sloppy, but they were certainly fast. Before Sana knew it, her ankles were tied as well. She then inhaled sharply as they pulled her arms together. Lillie and Camila were the only ones flexible enough to touch their elbows, but they managed to get Sana’s within 8 inches of each other.

Once they had her elbows tied, there would be no way to escape. She had to use her authority as the host. It was her only chance. “This is my property! You all can forget about coming back here if this is how you behave.”

They said nothing. They just kept up their binding, tying off her elbows and wrapping her thighs together. Sana grew desperate, knowing full well what would come next. She bucked around as much as she could and screamed, “I WILL NOT STAND FOR THI--gmmph!

Sana’s eyes shot open as something hard but squishy slid between her teeth. Camila’s ball gag. It had trouble finding room in Sana’s small mouth, but it managed to fit after her captors strapped it tightly enough.

Sana growled. Her options had run out, and she was at her friend’s mercy. Within a minute, they had pulled the second pool ring up to her breasts and hogtied her just as she had done to Emily (only not as good).

They rolled her into the tub to join Emily before hopping in themselves. With a double cheek kiss to send her off, they shoved Sana into the open water to float freely. Able to do nothing else, Sana cast a hard glare at her smiling captors. It had no effect. In fact, it drew a laugh from Camila.

“Awe, is our Sana having trouble escaping my ‘improper’ ropes?”

Lillie swam over to the opposite side of the tub where Sana had drifted. She gently pulled her in close and playfully whispered. “You just relax and enjoy your bath. We’ll take it from here.”

And that’s precisely what they did. Lillie was always such a tease when she got to be the rigger. It was nothing but giggles from her as she spun Sana around, lightly tickled her, and booped her nose.

From the other side of the pool, Sana could hear Emily receiving a harsher treatment from Camila, who was known to get bored after five seconds if she didn’t keep tormenting her captive.

“See, Lillie? I told you this would be worth your while. Just remember our deal,” Camila said.

“I know,” Lillie said as she silently waved goodbye to Sana. “We have to share!”

Sana’s eyes widened and she shook her head fervently as Lillie kicked her away. She floated to Camila’s side of the tub, passing by Emily along the way as they traded places. Mewling through her gag, she floundered into Camila’s arms.

Sana’s muffled laughter and screaming soon overpowered Emily’s as Camila gave her a merciless tickling. Sana silently prayed for Camila’s nails to come off, but they never did. She struggled beneath the surface, but there was no give in the ropes. Her hogtie wasn’t the most comfortable position, and the shoddy ropework was salt on the wound for her.

Sana lost track of how much time went by before she was kicked back over to Lillie’s side. She felt so relieved, and not just because she was soaking in a great hot tub.

There was a silver lining to this, and Sana would learn to appreciate it before the night was over. She had been looking forward to being in control for the night, but Sana wouldn’t be in the book club if she didn’t have fun on the receiving end as well.

There was an ironic liberation in being bound, gagged, and unable to escape. All she had to do was submit and accept her fate. Once that happened, her worries, responsibilities, and pet peeves would all just melt away. Whatever happens happens. She just had to relax and accept that. And floating in a hot tub among friends, that was easier than ever.

THE END
Last edited by TomYi 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was awesome!
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Excellent story. I love swimsuit bondage of older women / mothers
TheLivingPlant
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheLivingPlant »

Great story. Concise and avoids meandering
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Thank you everyone for the good reception so far!
OkDokey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OkDokey »

I love this. I hope there is more to come
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic