Calvin's Tied Up Tales: Kidnapped by Fellow Boy Scouts mmmmmmmm/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Eaglescout01

Calvin's Tied Up Tales: Kidnapped by Fellow Boy Scouts mmmmmmmm/m

Post by Eaglescout01 »

This happened when I was 16 years and in the boy scouts. It was at a local campground for Boy Scouts called Camp Alpatah. I was wearing my red class B shirt and scout pants and the scouts involved in this tale were Petey, Alec, Todd, Bobby, Andy, AJ, JJ and Colt. They were all wearing their scout shorts and weren't wearing shirts. All the boys had brown hair except for Colt who had black hair. Todd, AJ, Alec, JJ and Colt were 14, Bobby, Andy and Petey were 13. This happened on a weekend camping trip. Our troop was the only troop at the campground. I was walking around the campground and went down to the amphitheater. I was standing near a little hill next to the amphitheater that was covered in shadows. Suddenly I was tackled to the ground from behind by the 8 boys. Alec and AJ held my arms behind my back, Todd and Colt grabbed a hold of me, Bobby and Andy held my legs together, Petey and JJ clamped their hands over my mouth in this order: Petey's hand, JJ's hand, Petey's hand and JJ's hand. They held me on the ground like that for a while before pulling me to my feet. They carried me off down the nature trail all the way to the unused Old Chapel.

They carry me onto the stage of the chapel itself. They each took turns holding me with one arm and clamping their hand over my mouth. Then Alec and AJ both held me with one arm and clamped a hand over my mouth, then it was Todd and Colt's turn, then it was Bobby and Andy's turn, finally it was Petey and JJ's turn. They got me on the stage of the chapel and began tying me up. Alec tied my wrists behind my back with his scout rope and AJ used his scout belt and Alec's scout belt to bind my arms together above and below my elbows. Alec used AJ's scout rope to cinch between my wrist binding. Todd used his scout rope to tie my arms to my body at my waist and Colt's scout rope to cinch between the binding. Colt used his scout belt to bind my arms to body around my midsection and Todd's scout belt to add a second binding around my midsection. Petey used his scout belt to bind my legs together above my knees and JJ's scout belt to bind my legs together below my knees. Meanwhile, Bobby used his scout rope to tie my ankles together and Andy used his scout rope to cinch between the ankle bindings. During all this, they all took turns holding my mouth. Petey shoved a dirty scout sock in my mouth that tasted bad. All eight boys took turns keeping their hand clapped over my sockgagged mouth. Then JJ tied a neckerchief over my mouth. Then they all took turns keeping both hands clamped over my gagged mouth. They kept me bound and gagged like that for a while. They assured me that they had done this to me because they liked me. Eventually they freed me and walked back with me, taking turns handgagging me.