A proposal f/mf

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A proposal f/mf

Post by lasse672000 »

Hello, everyone.
My name is Angela. I'll be 13 years old in a couple of days and I'd like to share a fictional story I was assigned to write a while back. It's called: "A proposal", and I'm actually kind of proud of it. My teacher, who is a notoriously hard person to please, said she liked it so much, she actually asked my permission to publish it in instalments in our local paper, which I gladly gave. I hope you like it too, if only half as much as she did.
It's called:
A proposal
Imagine, if you will, having a damp, smelly rag pressed against your face, until you faint. Then imagine waking up lying on the back seat of a moving car, with your wrists tied together behind your back, your ankles tied together and you're gagged with a rag in your mouth, held in place by strips of duct tape and also blindfolded using duct tape.
The car stops, and you're dragged out, thrown over a shoulder, carried into a smelly room (the smell is frankly making me nauseous), placed on a hard chair and your wrists and waist are tied to the back of it and your ankles are untied, only to be retied to the legs of it. All of this is done in almost complete silence, only the occasional grunt can be heard, mixed with my oomph's and nng's, as I try to protest against the way I'm being treated. In vain, of course. That is what has happened to me, you see.

Let me take this opportunity to tell you a bit about myself and how I ended up in this mess, while I wait for something to happen.
My name is Angela, and I'm in my mid teens, slightly shorter but heavier than average. Today I'm dressed in a white blouse with poufy sleeves and ruffles around the collar and cuffs, a blue sleeveless, knee length velvet dress, white apron and white cotton knee socks and black patent leather sandals. I have thick, waist long, wavy blonde hair, today held back by a white lace ribbon wrapped a couple of times around my head, and tied together with a big bow on the top of my head. Yes, I know it's a silly and terribly old fashioned way to be dressed nowadays, but it's my parents' idea of suitable clothes for a Sunday, most likely inspired by "Alice in Wonderland".
I have long since stopped trying to reach the knot on the rope around my wrists, as it apparently is expertly done and placed almost out of reach of my fingers.

Enough about my appearance (for the moment), now to what happened. I live with my parents in a small country cottage, and, as it was such a lovely day, I had been out for a walk on my own, when a car stopped beside me and the window was rolled down. A man, who I couldn't see very well, asked me if my name was Angela, and I said it was. Then he asked me if I lived at a certain address, and I said I did. What happened next, I've already told you about.
So; that's who I am and what happened to me. As to why I've been kidnapped, your guess is as good as mine. My parents are neither famous nor particularly rich, my father works for the postal service and my mum has stayed at home to take care of me all my life. Their families aren't rich and famous, either.
The room I'm being held in is, as I've already told you, quite smelly, and I'm pretty sure I've heard a mouse or a rat or two squealing and running around on the floor, which is apparently covered with straw, judging by the rustling sound, a couple of times. The clanging noise the pipes are making is quite irritating.

Hold on. At last something's happening! I shall have to ask you to leave me for the moment, but I promise to tell you all about what happened, the next time we meet.

Well, well, well; isn't the world full of surprises? I now know who's kidnapped me, even though I'm still not quite sure why. Or should I say I've seen them, a man and a woman, around town the past few days.
Here's what happened: Shortly after you had left, two people came into the room, and walked over to me. One placed him-, or her,-self behind me, and the other one in front of me. Then the strips of tape that had been used to blindfold me, was ripped off. When it did, I was glad I was still gagged, as the words that wanted to come out weren't kind ones. I bet my captors might have been surprised I even knew them!
Anyway, here's a summary of what they said;
They were simply looking for a teenager, any teenager, to test an idea of theirs. They wanted to see if they could kidnap one, and train him, or her, to become an accomplice of theirs, for later use as bait for more profitable kidnappings. The teenager would befriend a kid from a wealthy home, and lure him or her into a trap. This would mean a lot of travelling as they, obviously, couldn't stay in one place for too long, as the risk of getting caught would increase the longer they stayed.
Now, they wanted to know if I were interested in becoming that bait? Accepting the proposal would mean I had to undergo intense training for several weeks before we could get started. If I weren't only meant they'd let me go somewhere not too far from where they picked me up. They gave me some time to think it over.

What should I do?
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

It's alwys a good day when you pay us a visit.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

I think you should join them haha
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic