Kristen and Mr. Wilson a sequel M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Kristen and Mr. Wilson a sequel M/F

Post by lasse672000 »

A continuation of tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2328&p=21515&hilit=Kristen#p21515

"Hey, Mr. Wilson! Remember me?" I softly asked the old man, sitting in a rocking chair on his porch.
"Kristen? Is that you?" he asked, his voice creaky with age.
"Yes, sir; it is!"
"What are you doing here, lass?"
"I happened to be in the neighbourhood, and thought I'd come and pay you a visit, as I saw you on the porch."
"M-hm? You expect me to believe that, do you? You 'happened' to be in the neighbourhood, and 'happened' to see me sitting here? Have you EVER seen me sit anywhere else?"
"No, sir; I haven't." Kristen softly smiled. "Nice to see you looking so well."
I went up, and sat beside him, as I had all those years ago.
"Looking so well for my age, you mean?" Mr. Wilson grumbled. "Well, I suppose the years has been kind to me. I suppose you'd like a glass of lemonade. Or have you stopped drinking lemonade, and gone on to coffee now?"
"Yes, I have; but sitting here with you, it would be wrong to ask for a cup."
"Good, cause I don't have any." He laboriously got to his feet. "But I have lemonade."
He went into the house, and came back with two glasses, a jug of strawberry lemonade on a tray.
They poured themselves a glass, and started talking about old times.

"Now, tell me; what have you been up to since you moved away?" Mr. Wilson wanted to know.
"Well, let me see; I moved to another town, not too far from here, graduated from university with reasonably good grades, met a boy, Robert, got engaged, and we're now in the process of moving into a flat."
"M-hm. Is he any good?"
"He can hardly tie his own shoe laces properly, so I haven't been tied since I moved. Other than that, he's the most wonderful boy in the world."
"M-hm, good, good." Mr. Wilson sounded dreamy. "Want me to tie you up, do you?" he then asked.
"Oh; would you?" Kristen beamed. "I'd love it, if you could!"
"You wait here, and I'll go get the ropes."

When he returned, he had three coils in his hand. He placed himself behind Kristen, who obediently placed her wrists together behind her back. He tied them tightly together, careful to place the knot between the wrists, so she could reach them with ease, whenever she wanted.
Then, he walked in front of her, and tied her knees and ankles together.
"There! How's that?"
She tried to move her wrists, knees and ankles, but of course found she couldn't move them very far apart.
"Wonderful!" she smiled.

Kristen remained tied up like that for a couple of hours, before she said she had to go back home. After a bit of fumbling, she had loosened the knot on the rope around her wrists enough, to get them free. After that, she was soon completely free.
She then placed herself in front of her old friend, and gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek.
"Thank you so much, for a wonderful afternoon." she said, and looked him deep in the eyes.
"The pleasure was all mine, I'm sure. Bring Robert next time. I'd like to meet him, and maybe teach him a thing or two."
"I will," Kristen smiled.
She turned around and waved one last time, before getting into her car, leaving Mr. Wilson alone with his memories.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

"Hey, Mr. Wilson! It's me; Kristen!"
"I can see, and hear, that! My eyes and ears are still functioning despite my age, thank you very much." he grumbled. "Couldn't get enough the last time; could you?" He looked over the rim of his glasses. "And who's this mighty fine fellow you brought along?"
"I'm Robert, sir. An honour to finally meet you, sir. Kristen's told me so much about you." Robert shook his hand.
"She has; has she? So; you're Robert, who can hardly tie your own shoe laces, are you?"
"Yes; well.." Robert said, embarrassed.
"It's kind of why we're here, actually." Kristen said. "I want him to be able to tie me up from time to time, and I thought it best he'd learn from the master himself. I could teach him myself, I suppose, but I'm not anywhere near as good as you."
Now, it was Mr. Wilson's turn to look embarrassed. "Thanks, I suppose." he grumbled. "And I suppose you want a glass of lemonade before we start; do you?"
"Yes, please." both Kristen and Robert said.
"Well, sit down and I'll bring you some."

"What Kristen hasn't told me, is how it all began." Robert said, when they sat around the patio table, a glass in front of them.
"It was actually I who introduced her to them." Mr. Wilson then told him about how he had told Kristen about his late wife, Clara, and the tie-up games they used to play, when they were young. "She apparently thought they sounded like fun, so I started tying her every time she came around. "She actually became quite good at escaping, as I recall." he ended his story.
"And it's those games she'd like to play now?" Robert managed to look horrified and fascinated at the same time.
"Yes, it is." Kristen replied. "Would you like to learn how to play?"
Robert gave her a long, thoughtful look, before answering.
"Would you like me to, hunny? What if I screw it up?"
"Yes, I would. I know you'd probably screw it up in the beginning, but I also know you're a fast learner."
"Well, then it is decided. Teach me, sir!"

Mr. Wilson and Robert spent the rest of the afternoon tying Kristen up and even gagging her in turn, either in a chair or in a bed.
"You're getting real good at this!" Mr. Wilson finally commended Robert.
"No wonder! I've learned from the master, after all!" he humbly replied. "Now, we can leave here, knowing I can tie her up and gag her whenever she wants. Or whenever I need some peace and quiet."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic