New Neighbours (F/MF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Tomsie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

New Neighbours (F/MF)

Post by Tomsie »

This is my first attempt at writing a fictional story involving tugs

Chapter One

The New Neighbours

The morning dawned bright & clear with a cold westerly breeze whistling through the snow covered streets of Plymouth.

On the outskirts of town stood a small cul-de-sac of Victorian semi detached houses with large front gardens and sweeping driveways that curved towards the front of each house.

Behind the orange front door of number 127 eighteen year old Tom had woken early and after showering, he had dressed and was stood by the upstairs window gazing out across the snow covered landscape.

As he watched, a maroon coloured Rover 75 estate with darkened windows pulled into the driveway of number 125 and stopped in front of the house.

From his vantage point he noticed a tall slender red haired woman step out of the drivers side door, she slowly took out a set of keys from a drawstring bag and unlocked the front door.

After she had pushed the door open, the mystery woman made her way to the boot of the car & suddenly stopped in her tracks as she realised that Tom was observing her every move from the upstairs window.

As Tom continued watching, the woman smiled up at him and beckoned him to join her next door before she turned and opened the boot of the car.

The woman once again turned in Tom's direction and pointed into the cavernous boot space which he noticed contained something blue with what appeared to be black bands wrapped around at various points.

Tom's curiosity got the better of him and he slowly made his way downstairs and after stepping outside, slowly pulled the front door closed and made his way next door.

'Good morning young man, I'm Isabelle,' remarked the woman as she introduced herself.

'Its nice to meet you, I'm Tom, i'm sorry for being nosy but its hard to resist temptation when you see someone as stunning as yourself,' he beamed politely.

I do have that effect on men in general,' she replied.

'I'm intrigued by your blue package,' he suggested as he pointed to the object in question.

'Well, why don't you help me carry it inside and i'll happily show what the package contains although you'd also have to do one other thing for me before I show you,' suggested Isabelle.

'Ok, I'm sure that won't be a problem,' Tom replied nervously.

'Don't be nervous, you'll be absolutely fine,' beamed Isabelle as she reached in and took hold of one of the black straps.

Tom then reached in and took hold of one of the upper straps and between the two of them carried the package inside the house before slowly placing it on the living room floor.
Last edited by Tomsie 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. Contnue when ready.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Tomsie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomsie »

Thanks, I should be able to add a bit more either tomorrow or Tuesday
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The introduction sounds good!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A nice start, sounds interesting ?
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Thanks for posting, and please don’t forget to gender tag your stories.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Nice introduction. I'm curious to see what happens to be in the bag if anything and if the new neighbor is planning to do anything to Tom
Tomsie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomsie »

I'm currently working on the next part of the chapter
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Looking forward to seeing how this pans out
Reidy
Centennial Club