Dressed at my best (Part 56 added) (F-self, F/F, M/F...)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

“Good evening! Ready for some fun?” I asked a trembling Sophia the following day as I let her into my dorm room. When I got home yesterday night, she had texted me once more, thanking me, and today we had lab together all day. Her smile, eagerness to do all the stupid, dull tasks and nerves told me I had definitely done her a huge favor. She had confirmed this feeling when we hung our lab coats on the rack.

“Kat, eh, this is weird, but yesterday was astonishing, and, eh, I need to thank you again.”

“It was nothing,” I had grinned, recalling my fear when my secret was uncovered. “It’s okay, no need to continue thanking me.”

Sophia had gazed around, spotting no-one in the desolated hallways and taken a deep breath. “Kat, it was odd but genuinely one of the best nights I had in college. Is it, eh, possible, to redo that? Only us two.”

I had suggested this afternoon, but her training made this impracticable, but tonight was possible. Autumn was visiting Lauren and Robert after I subtly texted her: “Hey, mind if I tie my lab partner up in our room tonight?” So now at nine, Sophia sat on Autumn’s office chair. My little hobby had made communicating and asking for the room for private use much more straightforward.

“You want a drink or anything, or shall we start?” I asked Sophia, lifting my blanket to reveal the equipment I had selected. Twenty or so ropes, white, black, and red ones, a few scarves, and tape in various colors.

“Let’s begin,” she answered, blown away by the mere fraction of my collection. The rest, hidden under the beds, I did not dare to display. “So, what’s your plan? What should I do?”

“It’s your party,” I laughed, sitting down on the edge of my bed. “What do you fancy? Spread-eagle, hogtie, chair-tie, or something like yesterday?”

Sophia’s green eyes lit up and twinkled, as I listed the jargon casually. “Eh, chair-tie? On that wooden chair, if that’s allowed.”

I laughed, dragged the chair to the center of the room, facing the standing mirror. “Your throne is set, you want to wear jeans and shoes or borrow some sweatpants?”

I saw Sophia’s gaze and rightly guessed her backpack clasped in her arms contained a surprise. I sent her to the bathroom, restating I would not judge. Reluctantly, she locked herself in, got dressed-up, and displayed herself with quivering legs and arms. A generous smile appeared on my face, seeing a beautiful dark blue short-sleeved leotard. An old one for tournaments, she would explain later.

“Is this okay, or too bizarre?” she stumbled, trying to stand still and allowing me to inspect her petite, slender, but sturdy body.

“Nah, it’s perfect and reasonable. You feel the freest and most agile in this, so being restricted in might enhance that emotion. Brains are weird. Sit down as you please, legs and hands were you want them.”

Sophia complied and seated herself upright on the chair. She placed her ankles against the chair legs, spreading her legs were wide-open. I noted her heels hovered two inches above the floor and started binding her with short white ropes to the chair. Five windings and two cinches around each ankle and below her knees. She disliked ties with scarves, so I fastened her hips with black rope, not crossing it on her skin.

“Tight around my chest, please,” she beamed, and I winded the next black rope below and above her breasts as she instructed. I could only obey as Sophia gained the courage to express her deepest desires and define her vision.

With more white rope, I tied flogging cuffs around her wrists and led her arms behind her back. The ropes went around the outer chair legs, under the seat, between the other sides, toward her feet. The tightness pulled her feet outward and prevented her from reaching the other wrist knot. I offered to join her crossed wrists, almost near her elbows as her flexibility allowed this, but she declined. She liked brushing them against each other and argued: “Some useless movement makes me only more helpless.”

I, of course, supported this, fetching some scarves from my bed. “A gag, blindfold, or earphones, Sophia?”

“Can I get the combi-package?” she laughed, checking herself out in the mirror. “Those black scarves look amazing. Push one in my mouth, cleave-gag me with another and blindfold me with a third. Oh, and take photos when you’re finished.”

When I inquired how long she craved to be secured, Sophia said to start with half an hour, followed by ten minutes of teasing. Then I gagged her, blindfolded her, put Autumn’s headset playing white noise on her head, and photographed the powerless girl. All directions and a few close-ups. I sorted them, texted the best twenty to her, and deleted them off my own phone. I fired up my laptop to begin writing today’s lab report but got limited work done. It was due next week, and Sophia’s gag-mumbling and cute, vain struggling distracted me. She called my name a few times, I thought, but I gave no response as shaking her head was our safety gesture.

As my timer flashed up my laptop screen, I silently rose, tiptoed to the kitchen, and started gathering toys. A fork, a toothbrush Autumn had bought for this purpose, ice cubes, a spray bottle with water, a whisk, and a basting brush. I weighed for a second how to start as I would startle her and so formed the biggest shock.

Then I sneaked behind her with one ice cube in my hand, plunged it in the leotard, and waited for a reaction. As expected, she fought her bonds, calmed down, and clutched the cube with her hands. Futile, as it was stuck in her leotard, she lacked grip, and I twisted her fingers away, letting her scream in her gag. I smiled, having trouble not to giggle, added another ice cube, and played for a few minutes with Sophia’s struggling hands, liking her gag squealing. No way my neighbors would overhear us.

I crept to my torture tools on the kitchen counter and picked the fork, basking brush, and whisk. Sophia’s skin was bare and unprotected, save for her romp, and every time I hit her skin, her body reacted on the jumpscare. The irregular timings, shifting areas of her body, and changing feelings excited her and raised her alertness. Then I fooled around with the spray bottle before attacking her with my fingers, tickling her. Like many, her neck, sides, and feet were sensitive. With the toothbrush, I made her feet squirm until she almost knocked down her chair.

Then I concluded it was enough. Sophia’s ten wild minutes were over. I removed her headphones and gag, permitting her to pant and take the initiative to speak.

“Kat, holy cow, that was amazing,” Sophia puffed after a minute. “I fiddled around with ropes myself but nothing like this. So terrifying, so scary, yet so enjoyable. I can’t thank you enough, but when will you loosen me?”

“It’s no big deal, Soph, and I’m glad my teasing wasn’t too cruel. Eager to be untied?”

“Not yet, but remove the blindfold and retie my wrists crossed behind me. My feet hurt. It’ll be ages before I can redo this,” Sophia answered, and I obliged, rolling Autumn’s office chair next to her and gave her a swift, clumsy hug. I had imagined surprising her by wearing a leotard myself but ruled against it. Too weird.

“Kat, I felt so stressed lately, balancing sports and my academics for scholarships. Even worrying in my spare time and never relaxing. The sheer weakness you created let me unwind. Strange, isn’t it? I tried achieving this myself but failed.”

I chuckled, reflecting on my own past, and narrated how I started tying myself up after school at home. Sophia’s smile spoke volumes as I described how Autumn discovered me two months ago, not naming the hot-pink leotard. I revealed how we nowadays restrain each other on an almost daily basis but omitted the peculiar clothing I adore. I even told the hiking weekend had been full of bondage. She knew Julian and had seen Autumn a couple of times, but I could trust her, my guts said, and I had to soothe her. She was not alone.

I helped her drink a glass of water while listening to her life-story. Unexpectedly, her parents pushed her, but she cherished gymnastics, loved winning, and was a perfectionist. Only also performance anxiety. Much was on the line: her career, her future, and odds to earn millions of dollars. If she failed, she only would have her studies to fall back on, and “I don’t want to be a middle school PE teacher in fifteen years.” We talked for hours, forgetting the time. About college life, classes, et cetera, but much more earnest and open than yesterday, expressing our dreams, fears, and hopes. My shy lab partner was, like all, much more complex and intriguing than I recognized. As we bonded, we became more than lab partners.

Yet, I blundered, losing track of time, not checking my phone, and holding Sophia tied up. I shared this room, and Autumn walked in around midnight. As expected, she was startled, gawking Sophia right in the eyes from the doorstep. But her experience with finding girls tied up accidentally in leotards in her room told her to shut the door and produce no drama.

“Good evening, Kat, care if I grab my headphones? Ignore me.”

I nodded and grinned, blessing her for this response, but Sophia requested me to free her. Autumn had problems staring away, as I understood this and complied. I offered Sophia to shower and change in our bathroom, but she refused. Her dorm room was nearby, and the leotard and rope marks could effortlessly be concealed. Her jeans, a shirt, a hoodie, and a long coat hid everything, and the red lines would be gone by tomorrow. She praised me one more time as I let her out, assuring me she would start tomorrow on the report. I rejected this.

“So, Katherine, you tied her up all night? Horrible rope marks. Her hips and legs were strained. She was soaked in sweat. Not cool. Brush your teeth, hit the toilet, and strip yourself. You’re in for a punishment night. Spread-eagled, facing downward in that black zentai of yours. Nothing less than you deserve.”

I glanced at my roommate. I had one choice: obey. Autumn had no authority or power over any consequences and did not bother requesting my opinion, but I complied. It was bedtime anyway, and in the past, she had used bandanna cuffs to leave no rope marks. And besides, I had not been tied up for two days.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Yeah, reply 101 for this story. Well deserved, as it is a great read.

> And besides, I had not been tied up for two days.

Well, that should be fixed soon :-)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I swear this story just keeps getting better and better, the creativity, the characters excellent to say the least thanks for the effort you go to, already waiting for the next part :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

slackywacky wrote: 4 years ago Yeah, reply 101 for this story. Well deserved, as it is a great read.

> And besides, I had not been tied up for two days.

Well, that should be fixed soon :-)
Thanks slacky! And yeah, two days without being tied up should indeed be fixed soon...
Bandit666 wrote: 4 years ago I swear this story just keeps getting better and better, the creativity, the characters excellent to say the least thanks for the effort you go to, already waiting for the next part :)
Thanks a lot! I use this story mostly to dump some weirder, less conventional scenes in a setting with a few non-mainstream fetishes. So that explains the creativity, and so soem of the scenes are hit-and-miss and certainly not written for everyone. Thanks for following the story.

--------------------------------------------------------------
The following week was odd. My professors once again tried murdering us with huge assignments and long lab days but failed horribly. I grew resistant. Everything I did, worked out. I solved each exercise, wrote all reports, and Sophia and I had never collaborated better. We were, by far, the most efficient pair with impeccable results. The lectures only got more perplexing, but I magically seemed to deduce the guiding principles and understood those. A lot more than my peers.

In terms of bondage, the week had been boring. Or well, honestly, two months ago, I could only fantasize about my current lifestyle. My standards had significantly raised in that period. Autumn had tied me up twice: Once hogtied for an hour on my bed in a pink princess dress and once in a sleeping bag all night with Julian. Lauren and I had hung by our ankles in her attic to conclude that playing ping pong was almost impossible upside down. Even throwing and catching a basketball is hard with reversed gravity, but we got quite skilled.

So, what’s my next adventure about? It began Sunday afternoon. Julian and I had hiked the forest that afternoon for three hours. That excludes two hours of me being taped to a tree while he worked on some essay and ignored my gagged shrieks to scratch my nose. Oh well, boring described my week poorly, but the long, creative, memorable sessions lacked.

Luckily, Autumn warned me the next qualification weekend for our vacation would be in a week when I got home. “Shorter, starting Friday afternoon till Saturday night, but more intense,” she had said, startling me. My mind already was working overtime as I opened my phone and read a text by Sophia:

Hey, training weekend went incredible!! Coach says state championship is viable!! Thanks, I felt fantastic. Any chance to repeat Tuesday?

Sophia’s cryptic question was clear as day to me but revealed nothing about her bondage desires to any outsiders. I consulted with Autumn and texted back.

Tuesday, 6 PM. I’ll cook, and Autumn will aid us. Wear comfy clothing. I’ll pay for this tonight.

“Brilliant euphemisms,” Autumn laughed, who had read my text from over my shoulder. “Your payment is easy: Select my outfit, tie me up, cook, do the dishes, and entertain me. If I escape before midnight, you cook all week. It’s my turn to be on the receiving end, and please, don’t spare me. Be mean.”

This stunned me. Autumn had refrained detailing my payment before I sent the text, forcing me to comply. I had expected some chores and being tonight’s victim myself. “Eh, sure, groceries are already here?”

“Yeah, oven fries, hamburgers, buns, and vegetables for a salad. You shouldn’t leave me alone and tied up inescapable,” Autumn replied, closing the curtains. “Or do you fancy cooking all week?”

I did not mind the forfeit but hated losing. So I fetched the panda sleeping mask from a box, blindfolded Autumn and told her to strip to her underwear, while I decided on her outfit. I had prepared nothing, so I picked the first thing I saw: Autumn’s rain gear. I urged her to sit on her office chair as I searched our closets and the boxes containing my collection. Of course, frightening her, but I also needed inspiration. Finally, I plotted a half-decent scheme: Wear ordinary clothes but in the wrong order. First, the rain gear, then a red hoodie and a yellow t-shirt, and the metallic light-blue leotard on top. Jeans, knee-long socks (one apple green, one orange), and white tights completed one of the ugliest outfits imaginable. Before I dressed Autumn, I taped the sleeping mask to her face with some small strips of tape and fastened the mitts that my friends had bought last week.

“Kat, what weird horror fantasy is this?” Autumn asked ten minutes later. “Plastic? Something tight around my chest?”

I laughed as I had struggled to close the leotard. “A surprise! But something is lacking. Remember my afternoon?”

“Eh, hiking with Julian?”

“Correct!” I said too jovially, holding one of the knee-long hiking socks under her nose.

“Kat, no!” she said, but alas, it filled her mouth. I fastened the pair’s other sock around her head, cleave-gagging my roommate.

I studied my unhappy, confused creation and smirked. Even worse than I had envisioned. “You craved me to be mean. Stand up and hands on your head. Our room is a catwalk now. I fancy pictures.”

A few days back, the idea of digital evidence, aside from my browsing history many not-so-friendly companies have for ages, would have killed me on the inside. But Sophia persuaded me to photograph her. What could go wrong? I would delete everything tonight.

After Autumn’s successful modeling debut, I led her into the shower and hogtied her with black tape. I still preferred ropes, but her outfit caused complications. It would make her rain gear less waterproof, and the many layers caused creases. Knots could hurt there. The hogtie was a force of habit. Our shower had no hooks or a solid bar above, and I needed to keep Autumn here. A frog-tie was another option, but hogties are perfect: Endurable for long times without any extra equipment. Perfect for Autumn’s desired evening of terror. I rotated her, letting her head face the bathroom and draped the shower curtain over her neck. It was time to avenge my botched dive in the lake.

“I’m off to cook, please provide entertainment yourself,” I said, honoring my words and withstanding the temptation to tickle or annoy her. Yet. Luckily I had warmed the oven in advance and debated how to serve it. Of course, I had to feed her, and a burger would create a lovely but predictable mess. So I devised another method and changed in my skimpy French maid costume. Autumn would be plotting my upcoming murder all evening, so I was in for a treat the next time I was her victim.

I made a plate, the largest we had, with four fries, an eighth of a tomato slice, two tiny iceberg leaves, and a few tufts of mayonnaise and ketchup. Like in an expensive restaurant, the fries were neatly stacked. I did a few short Google searches, prepared myself mentally, took the plate to the bathroom, and placed it under Autumn’s nose. “M’dam, your appetizer. Oven-baked Pommes Des Terres, local organic greens, Solanum Lycopersicum, prepared in two different ways, once raw and natural, and once as a sweet flavored sauce, and finally a condiment of oil, egg yolk, and lemon.”

As expected, Autumn understood nothing, so I removed her gag. “Kat, why those fancy names? I’m hungry, let’s get this over with.”

“M’dam is hasty? Unnecessary. We’ve all night reserved for you. And please follow formal etiquette, so no talking unless spoken to.”

I made sure the curtain hid her body, and then I removed her blindfold, enjoying her disappointed face. I fed her tiny bites, making up the dish’s history and dwelling on about the ingredients’ backgrounds. Frustrating as her stomach audibly growled. After five minutes, I let her lick the plate clean, put the gag back in, and blindfolded my cheerless friend.

“I want to prepare your starter, but due to unexpected busyness, we’re out of plates. Mind if I clean one?” I said without waiting on a reply and walked into the shower, and cleaned her plate under a temperate stream of water. The layers of Autumn’s clothing were slowly penetrated one by one until the water ran past her belly; it had found a gap between her rain gear. All, especially the hoodie, got heavier to become sponges that produced boggy sounds with every movement. But not my problem, and I had to retreat to the kitchen to fill my own belly and prepare the next miserable course.

As the evening progressed, Autumn got cranky. The food, showers, and my unbearable attitude all played their part, but the dreadful smelling socks made it intolerable. They got greasy and soaked, being yanked in and out her mouth. Her dishes got more creative, sometimes some extra spices, yogurt, raisins, and breakfast cereal once. Small, tasty, slight cold, dishes that almost could fill her mouth. “Excellent,” I called them, never having spent so much time in the kitchen for one eating guest. Still, not her favorite meal I had ever prepared.

“Poor, Autumn,” I thought as I inspected her bonds again, seeing little difference but still applied some extra tape. “You got what you wished. And more. You learned your lesson daring me.”

Dish number nine, the third main course, contained three slices of apple, which I deemed generous. Yet, Autumn had other plans: “Kat, seriously, stop. I can’t stand you any longer! Give me dinner. I’m starving and cold.”

I laughed and gave her a pat on her head. “Your next shower will be cold.”

“Kat, I’m serious. Quit it. Untie me, release me from these clothes, let me eat. Then tie me again.”

“So I was mean enough?”

“Yeah, now let me go.”

“Isn’t this a plot for you to claim escape?”

“Stop. Now.”

I smirked and told Autumn to open her mouth as I would let this outburst slide, but she was taking this well. “Okay, let’s cut a deal. I make you a real plate, and you watch Netflix for the remaining half an hour. You’re almost there.”

Autumn thought for a moment, demanded no showers and gag anymore, and I shook her bound hand to sign the deal. She got the last half-warm fries and other left-overs, and I let her pick a movie. I put my chair over her hogtied feet and let my feet play a little with her body. Yeah, I had been unkind that evening, but this had not been outlawed in the deal.

After the timer had run out, I blindfolded Autumn once more, cut her loose, stripped her to her underwear to keep her outfit secret and let her shower. This time in much more pleasant circumstances. She got a hot cup of tea, a comfy onesie, and we nested it in my bed, finishing watching the movie.

“No threat, Kat, but I’ll remember this,” she said as we went to bed. “The last few months you were too friendly during the rare occasions you tied me. Glad that insufferable bitch hasn’t left you.”

“Well, that insufferable bitch had a great teacher,” I answered, letting my head laze on my pillow. Classes started early.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

“You want me to wear that?” I asked Autumn as I got home. She had flung the infamous short-sleeved hot-pink into my arms before I could put my grocery bag on the kitchen counter.

“Yeah, you will, Kat,” she answered. “Sophia will wear hers, which I admit is prettier. Now hurry up!”

I obliged as Autumn was in charge. I had let her swear not to retaliate for Sunday or even discuss it, to keep Sophia at ease. I distrusted my roomy but knew better than to refuse. The hideous clothing part was too personal to share.

“Stunning as always. I hope you visited the toilet because you will spend a considerable amount of time in your chair. Sit down. I’ll fix dinner tonight.”

Again, raging against Autumn was useless, maybe even foolish, so I complied. As expected, cooking was postponed for more pressing matters, like tying me to my chair. With neat, not-too-tight knots, my legs were forced to hug each other. She fastened my wrists crossed behind me with an abundant amount of ropes and secured my whole body to the chair. I was stuck.

“Your collection is awesome, and there’s something I want to try for a week now,” she said, taking five bandannas from a box. She balled one up and stuck it in my mouth. Another cleave-gagged me, a third created an over-the-mouth gag, and a fourth blindfolded me. The fifth went around my neck, and I assumed I wore it like a cowgirl around my neck.

Next, she wiggled me to the table and covered me with my blanket and a plaid. “Be a good girl, and Sophia will love my surprise. This breaks the ice.”

I had suspected this plan. Autumn ignored me and concentrated on the curry with rice noodles I had planned while humming to the radio’s catchy songs. I waited patiently and reflected on my uneventful day. No ground-breaking lectures or cool new techniques, but I had spent the lunch break hiking the woods with Julian. That was fun as always, although there had been no time for tie-ups.

Then, finally, I heard knocks on the door, and Autumn greeted Sophia and asked whether she was ready.

“Eh, hope so,” she answered. “Not sure what to expect. The food smells amazing, Kat’s an amazing cook.”

“Thanks, but it’s mine. Speaking of Kat, mind freeing her arms? Then you get dressed, and I’ll tie you. Deal?”

Sophia agreed and pulled the blanket and plaid away, revealing me. “Oh my,” she laughed, taking the fabric in her hands. “That’s lovely. Not something I would ever wear, but I appreciate the gesture. You two are so sweet.”

Then she started freeing my arms, and I grasped why Autumn used so much rope: Keep Sophia busy. Let her have fun. Her eager, insecure fingers worked the knots and freed me within minutes.

“Do not touch the bandannas,” Autumn warned from the kitchen as her plan unfolded. Then Sophia verified I was here voluntarily and changed in the bathroom.

“Sit down. Same treatment for you,” Autumn said, pointing at her office chair. Sophia complied, albeit nervous, and Autumn’s running back and forth into the kitchen to stir a pan did not help.

“No gag for me?” Sophia asked, disappointed as her bondage was finished. I liked she felt comfortable enough to ask such questions.

“Dinner is almost ready, but believe me, you get one afterward,” Autumn replied.

True to her word, I smelled the pots heading our way and heard the jingling of utensils minutes later. Then we were allowed to lift our blindfolds, and I could remove my gag. As I had expected (or hoped), Sophia wore the same leotard, the dark blue one made for gymnastics competitions.

“I appreciate the gesture Kat, but that pink suits you badly. Why do you even own it?” Sophia greeted me after watching me plucking the bandanna out of my mouth in awe.

I smiled, still craving to keep this part of myself secret, but hiding everything was impossible. I had realized this when Autumn forced me into it, so I had had plenty of time. “Eh, I own it for some years, for jokes like this. Autumn wanted me to wear it, and it’s indeed hideous.”

A smile from Autumn told me she was fine being villainized. My explanation had been mostly accurate, vague, and uninteresting. A perfect white lie. Autumn’s delicious meal kept Sophia from requesting any more details as we ate in silence. When we finished dinner, we could start for real, and she was trembling in excitement. Autumn returned my gag and blindfold, and I assumed Sophia got the same. Or well, she did not protest. Autumn restricted her further in some unknown fashion, while loudly complaining that “tying you both is way more work. And I also have to do the dishes too.”

I was next, and Autumn dragged my chair back from the table and pulled my elbows together in front of me such that my nails scratched my throat. She tied my wrists together, forcing my hands in this unnatural bondage position: I could reach and remove my gag. A mortal sin. She let me grab a broomstick from my collection that I put against my throat.

“Okay, girls, simple game. Around your sticks’ ends hang bandannas. The first dropping one loses.”

Autumn turned up the radio’s volume and did the dishes as I struggled. I know the task sounds relaxed and straightforward, but it was hard. My hands so close together, blindfold, and breath that influenced the stick I had to keep the stick horizontally without a point of reference. Autumn overestimated us if she thought this would last longer than ten minutes. Perhaps even thirty seconds. The length of the stick amplified every movement and let it vibrate.

“Good job, guys,” she said, putting the pans back in the kitchen cabinets. Then, annoying as she was, she lay down on her bed and watched Netflix with speakers to annoy us. How childish. At least she seemed to enjoy her action movie with too many random explosions and gunfights. Far from her usual style, but she trolled us. Nothing to worry about. The same brutal Autumn I had learned to know in the past few months.

My arms hurt. Not really, but they got bored in this position, and sweaty too. Even though I loved my gag, two or three of my fingers started playing with the over-the-mouth part. Yet, Autumn did not seems to care, although I could feel her glare and smile.

Sophia was quiet, taking this game sincerely. Her breath was slow. Almost silent, as if she was in a trance. I tried to follow her example but distrusted Autumn. No way the game lasted so long. Then out of nowhere, she snatched the stick out of my hands. “Game over, girls! Or actually, it was already some time ago. To preserve the tension, I keep the winner secret! Two more games follow. Best out of three.”

She paced around, discussed her movie before announcing the loser would be punished. Of course, the forfeit stayed secret, and I expected it depended on the loser. Next, she tied our arms behind us while explaining the next, straightforward game. A poem would play over the speakers on repeat, and we had to memorize it. We both got handed a tennis ball in our hands, and the first, who dropped it had to recite the poem flawlessly. If she got it wrong, the other won. “Nothing complicated. It’s getting late, and our brains are fried already.”

Again, Autumn did not disappoint. Simple, fun, challenging, and not too awkward for Sophia with my unfamiliar roommate. So this was an excellent introduction to our unconventional pastimes, and this night was hers. I decided not to try to learn the poem. Only one would recite it, so that would be Sophia.

Then a beautiful lyrical sonnet about nymphs in a garden filled the room. I could not help but listen due to my bounds and blindfold, but remembering it was tough. The soft piano music in the background and the delicate voice of the female narrator made it appear natural, but this was a trap. Profound words, no plot, and unnatural sentence structures created the usual poetic nonsense. Still, it was wondrous, but I had to watch my tennis ball. Dropping it would let me lose instantly.

I had heard the poem dozens of times, and if my lips could move, they would synchronize perfectly. I could recall the cherries, bite, and hunger bits, but waited on Sophia, who would be a lot more fanatical than me. Sports players were always more enthusiastic in every competition. No matter the silliness, and punishment was decent motivation.

Stupid me was playing with the tennis ball in my hands. I could drop it. Try. Maybe succeed, but I was unsure. I wanted to lose and give Sophia a sweet victory, but intentional mistakes would provide less satisfaction.

Then, finally, I heard a tennis ball bounce on the floor, and it was not mine. Autumn ungagged Sophia, who whined about the blindfold Autumn did not fancy to lift. Then, as expected, she recited the poem effortlessly, and I had lost. Poor me, although Autumn again kept the winner secret as if he did not know the poem already myself.

Next up was Autumn’s last mischievous invention: spices we had to smell and recognize. The blindfold magnified the flavors, and my experience in the kitchen helped me identifying all, including her dirty socks. This time, I was trying. I hoped Sophia was either perfect or that I had lost the broomstick balancing game. I wanted to fail.

Yet, Autumn was not finished, she said untying us and forcing us in our trousers and coats over our leotards. She shoved a bunch of ropes and bandannas in her bag and told us to follow her.

“What’s her plan?” Sophia whispered to me, scared and excited for the adventure as we walked the hallways.

“I don’t know,” I replied, enjoying the smile on her face. I remembered how I pissed my pants the first time with such clothing underneath.

Autumn marched on in silence, through the outside door, over the lawn into the forest over a familiar path. Then she entered a tiny trail, I had let her hop months ago with an apple in her mouth. That had not ended well.

“Strip to your leotards, ladies,” Autumn laughed, seeing us shiver. Per etiquette, guests were first, and she tied Sophia’s legs together before her arms followed. Elbows touching, of course. Meanwhile, I had to tie my own legs together and gag myself to save time. Then my arms followed, leaving me bound with no easy escape. Autumn pulled my cinches tighter, and I internally complained the rope marks would not be gone by dawn.

The sun had set minutes ago, creating uncomfortable shadows, and it was chilly outside. Much more than this afternoon, although my leotard played a big role in this. My bare feet disliked the cold soil too, but the sheer helplessness cooled me down much more.

“Kat, I bet you already know what’s happening. You race to the main path. Both of your bananas had fallen off before I checked, so this will be the decider. Good luck!”

She counted down, and off we went. I had the experience and technique, but Sophia was lighter, more flexible, and in better shape. But her winning factor would be that she would try to win. I got myself a start on the first flat part, kept it uphill and downhill, but she passed me on the steeper second hill. I tried my hardest, ignoring the pain in my chest and leg, but I couldn’t do it. Impossible. What I meant to motivate myself. Adrenaline would at least heat my body and distract me.

“You lose, Kat,” Autumn said, picking me up and throwing me over her shoulder. I could not congratulate Sophia in any way. “A newbie beats you. Oh no, time to boost your motivation.”

She dropped me under a tree and hogtied and blindfolded me. “I call Julian that you’re here. Bye Kat. I hope this teaches you a lesson.”

I had a bad feeling about this. In general, Julian would not let me go without payment. Thanks, Autumn, I hate you, but I knew she would never leave me alone here. It was all an act, but the tie was genuine.

Oh, well, she untied Sophia, and they abandoned me, loudly saying they took all ropes and my clothes. That was Julian’s problem now. Please remind me, why did I lose?
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Another two interesting and diverse updates, thanks once more for your creativity :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Thanks, but the next few parts will take some time. I'm busy IRL and not as motivated as a few months ago. English is not my mother tongue, so writing these chapters costs a lot of time. So stay tuned, but the next update will take one or two more weeks.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

“Kat, last weekend, you didn’t trust us blindly, and we were right every time,” Julian said, halting the car he had been driving for the past 45 minutes. “Well, except for that cold bath, but we never endangered you. You get one last chance.”

I said they had pushed my boundaries, but something else escaped my mouth: “Hmmm Hmf Mhhpfff!” He had gagged me with the pink fluffy ankle socks I had worn all day and a black scarf.

“You signed up for this yourself,” Lauren said, lifting my panda sleeping mask from the passenger seat. Our destination was a modest gravel road between cornfields and a forest. “Welcome to our hometown.”

I had spied here on Google Streetview, though this road was unknown to me. Too insignificant. Meanwhile, Lauren had crept to the backseat and untied my arms and legs. It had made the short journey a real abduction, though my kidnappers were sweet. They had even assured me they had shared their cookies if I had not been gagged.

Julian stepped out of the car, opened my door, and fetched his schoolbag from the trunk. “Robert couldn’t make it due to a project being due on Monday. Autumn is already in town to get groceries and will return home around four. That’s in half an hour, and you’ll surprise her. Hogtie yourself inescapably on her bed. Understood? Close your eyes.”

On the empty gravel road, he blindfolded me again. “There’re several houses behind the forest. The one with the white roof, red-bricked well, and concrete ping pong table is Autumn’s. Its key is hidden under the doormat, and Autumn’s room is on the first floor and has a yellow door. First to the right. Don’t peek around. That’s rude, you’ve little time, and we haven’t briefed her.”

I doubted the last statement but promised this after being ungagged. Julian and Lauren stripped me to my underwear, urging me to cooperate and trust them. Internally, I thanked Autumn for suggesting me to wear a sports bra today. Then they helped me in tights, asked me to ball my fists, and dressed me in a long skirt and a satin shirt that clenched around me. It was smooth. I loved it.

“Now stand in a T-pose and keep your eyes closed,” Julian said, helping my feet in low sneakers. Lauren raised the panda mask, tied my hair in a bun behind my head, and fastened a wig. Then they sat down in Julian’s car before allowing me to look.

I saw a satin dress and recognized it in a fraction of a second: Disney’s Rapunzel. An ankle-long, violet, double-layered skirt combined with an orchid top zipped up on the back. It had ribbons as fake laces on the front. The puff-up sleeves ended in white semi-sheer covering my whole arms, and brocade decorated the round collar. I loved it. It was of much higher quality than my own tie-up dresses.

“Hurry, Kat, but have fun!” Lauren screamed from the car as they abandoned me. Then I studied my wig: a long blond braid with flowers. I would be Rapunzel today. Fantastic. Autumn would adore me. That was an appalling prognosis.

Under my skirt, matching tights and pink Converse All-stars completed my outfit. Julian’s backpack rested on the ground and contained black ropes, a purple sleeping mask, a purple ball-gag, bondage mitts, and my phone. They had succeeded in embarrassing me and forced me in inescapable self-bondage. I loathed them and was also delighted to have such open-minded friends who enjoyed tormenting their beloved friend.

After a moment of thought, I flew the open gravel road. This was as wicked as the previous weekend. I reached the backyards in two minutes as the forest was narrow and instantly saw the white roof and concrete ping pong table. Perfect. Just to be sure, I compared a few more homes but had to hurry and feared Autumn’s neighbors catching me. Purple was a poor camouflage color in a forest.

So I dashed through laurel bushes, ran over the lawn, and almost tripped over the dress. I located the key and let myself into an unfamiliar living room. I marked a picture of a 5-year-old Autumn with the same somewhat curly blond hair on a seesaw but ran upstairs afterward. Hidden cameras could watch whether I kept my promise. Julian had emphasized it.

Here, I spotted Autumn’s room instantly. “Who paints their door yellow?” I asked myself before accepting the dullness of white and gray. Now I was jealous. I opened it and ducked down, noticing a road and pedestrian through the window. I crawled to it and closed the tan curtains. I shut the door, took my purple shoes off, and sat down on Autumn’s bed with turquoise sheets. Autumn’s room had little unusual details: White and black wallpaper with a geometric pattern, copper laminate, and a full bookshelf with children’s books.

I emptied Julian’s backpack and counted six ropes. “Three for my legs, one for my wrists, and one to pull everything together,” I reasoned. “That leaves one for a rope harness.”

First, I flung the blanket and pillow on her empty desk. Then I gagged myself tightly with the purple ball-gag, dodging a potential punishment, and tied a rope over and below my breasts. I did this and watched the phenomenal result in Autumn’s mirror. I had made the knot in the middle of my chest to pull the two strands together. Ropes improved every costume. “Only a shame dresses and crotch-ropes cannot be combined,” I murmured to myself before recalling mine had two pieces. Still, it would be invisible.

With three more ropes, I tied my legs together. As usual, around my ankles, below my knees, and above them. Five windings and three cinches, all under my skirt. I adored the new tights and feared my ropework would ruin them. Next, I tied my second-to-last rope under my ankle and knotted a noose to it. Ordinarily, and especially for hogties, a self-bondage sin, but I had to trust my friends. Finally, I rolled the shortest rope in little loops and joined its ends. I put my wrists through it and calculated the noose would cinch it snugly to create cuffs.

Straightforward so far, but I had to resist my own conscience. After years of self-bondage, I had forced many safety laws onto myself: No nooses, a back-up release method, and be content before sealing the knot. I obeyed none and had to rely on others. Oops.

I checked my phone: Around 10 minutes till Autumn would arrive. Not wanting to disappoint her, I finalized the hogtie. I lay down on her bed and examined the mitts, another item I had never used during self-bondage. Too dangerous. They had laces, but a strong rubberband was added to the left, so I could secure both decently. I puffed once more in my gag, convincing myself one last time to continue. Then I rolled on my stomach, lay everything ready on my back, blindfolded myself, and put my hand through the loops. Here we go. I strung the noose around it, added my last hand, and pulled. As expected and feared, it worked. Now I was stuck and gagged, left to my friends’ mercy. I had passed the point of no return. Luckily, Autumn had tied me in tighter hogties. Having my elbows untied made this a children’s game.

At last, sealing my fate further, I laced the mitt around my left hand and pushed my right hand into the other. Foolish. Back home in our forest, this would have been a death sentence. Now I bet on Autumn visiting her own room.

This played with my mind. I was scared. Not as much as when Autumn had found me in the pink leotard spread-eagled. That had been another form of terror as it had been over in less than a minute. This was endless with only one event that could improve it: Her appearance.

“Have faith,” I ordered myself. “Believe Julian and Lauren. They’re your back-up.”

During the hiking weekend, I had trusted Robert that my rabbit onesie would pull no suspicions. His eyes had convinced me I was in good hands, and an error of judgment would only have humiliated me. Today, my life was on the line, and Autumn was clueless.

Autumn always put my safety first. She never left me alone if I could not escape myself within three minutes. How could she be cautious if she did not know my peril?

The minutes crept by, and my phone suddenly vibrated under my stomach, signaling someone called me. At first, I panicked, considering my parents hated it if I did not answer, but we had spoken yesterday. Maybe Sophia about our latest report, or something similar to my current predicament, but I would have to decline anyhow.

As the vibrations persisted, I calmed down. Had Julian called me as something had happened to Autumn? Impossible, the backdoor locked by pulling it, and I had returned the key under the doormat. So I returned to my previous paranoia source: What if Autumn did not show up?

I could turn from my stomach on my sides but feared to fall off. That solved two problems: Concentrating used my brain space needed to worry. Calmly, I observed the soundscape and heard birds chirp and cars passing by every two minutes. A peaceful place to grow up, although that brought no relief.

A slamming door caught me by surprise: I had not heard Autumn’s car. She wandered downstairs for five minutes to scare me, but I was patient and was rewarded by the sweet sounds of feet ascending the wooden stairs. I closed my eyes and took one last deep breath. I had to appear relaxed.

Yet, a high-pitched scream filled the house as the yellow door opened. In fright, she descended the stairs again. Classic Autumn. Tease me somewhat longer before tickling my helpless feet.

After a minute or so, two pairs of feet slowly ascended the stairs.

“You see, a gagged, hogtied girl in a costume on my bed.” a girl whispered. It was not Autumn’s voice, nor Lauren’s, nor any other voice I recognized.

“Should we call the police?” the other answered with a similar voice.
“She seems secure.”
“What if her rigger is inside?”
“They would leave.”
“Let’s ask her.”
“I will.”
“I keep the knife ready.”

Their speech pattern was an unusual harmony. My head lay toward
them, so the girl had reached me in two steps.

“No sound or shriek.”
“Otherwise, it gets back in.”
“We’ll call the police.”
“Only answer our questions.”
“Clear?”

I nodded as my wig followed my movements. The girl turned me on my side before ungagging me.

“Are you alone?”
“Yes.”
“Who has tied you up?”
“Myself.”
“Why?”
“It’s complicated.”
“That’s no problem.”

So far, I had used short answers and stayed calm. These girls understood knots, and I speculated they were Autumn’s sisters. We never talked about family, so I did not know whether she had siblings. Now I had to spill the beans. Sorry Autumn.

“Eh, a friend challenged me to tie myself here to surprise Autumn. If you fetch her, she’ll understand.”

“Who’s Autumn?” the girl with the knife asked, startling me. I was in trouble. Maybe the phonecall had been Julian’s.

“Did she not live here?”

“Only mom, dad, and us two.”
“And Ginny.”
“Our cat,” she clarified.

“I had to enter the house with the white roof and ping pong table. The key lay under the doormat, and this door was yellow. Sorry, girls. There’s been a terrible miscommunication. A major coincidence.”

“Oh, that Autumn. She used to live four houses further.”
“Yeah, in college now.”
“Cool girl. Smart.”
“We used to play hide and seek together.”
“I haven’t seen her in ages.”
“Me neither.”
“Our dad painted the roof last year.”
“And we borrowed the ping pong table from her parents.”
“Now explain everything.”

I deduced they were twins, scraped my throat, and explained the whole dare, and that Autumn, some other friends, and I play such games. “She’s my roommate. I’m so sorry, but can you untie me? Let’s forget this. I’m not dangerous, only stupid.”

“You frightened us.”
“That was uncool.”
“So, you pay us back.”

I had not expected this response. “What do you want? Money?”

“Nah, something more fun.”
“Autumn taught us about ties.”
“We often tie each other up.”
“I’ve had some boyfriends, but none liked it.”
“Me too.”
“Having a captive seems amusing.”
“And you don’t mind being bound.”
“So we propose we own you for 24 hours.”
“Nothing painful or intimate, but you wear that dress.”
“We text Autumn with your phone, you chickened out.”
“Yeah, you spend a night in the hotel, waiting for new clothes.”

“Please, no. Let me go. I’ll lose my friends,” I begged.

“No negotiations, little princess.”
“Password, please,” the girl said, grabbing my phone.

“I know where you live. Please tell the truth,” I said before spelling my password.

“Threatening us?”
“She already mentioned being stupid.”
“Please smile!”
“We now have access to all your contacts.”
“Your high school friends, college friends, professors, and family.”
“Please start ranking them in importance already.”
“Or cooperate.”
Last edited by Beaumains 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

This is wonderful!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

sockgaggedsissy wrote: 3 years ago This is wonderful!
Thanks a lot!

Sorry for the wait, but here is the next part:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

“Okay, okay, I’ll cooperate with your game,” I spoke in fear. “But stop blackmailing me. That’s scary, and there’s no need to ruin my life. If I get free, I can also get the police involved if you molest me. I may lose friendships, but don’t end my career today.”

“That’s a deal. As long as you comply, nothing happens.” She named my current professors, assuring me she knew where to drop the dirt.

The other chuckled. “Yeah, so you’ll answer all our questions truthfully.”
“To start, tell us about yourself. What’s your name, where you from, and what’s your relation to Autumn? Or should I comb through your phone?”

I sighed and began narrating while the girls reviewed my bondage. They tightened my mitts and adjusted the ropes to limit my escape options to virtually zero. As I discussed my bondage history, which was humiliating already, they kept asking follow-up questions, and I had to describe Autumn’s actions in full detail. Our deal for our vacation was brought up too, and I also had to reveal who brought me here and that I had a boyfriend.

“He delivered you here. What’s his name?” the girls continued, but I refused to answer, as this town had only one high school. If they knew each other, Julian could never return to his hometown.

“Come on, his name,” the girls insisted.

I was stuck, so I revealed the truth but not his name. Only that he had lived here.

“Then tell his name!”
“You only rouse our curiosity.”
“Or you need an impulse, little princess?”

“Stop that,” I pleaded for two reasons. First, do not address me like that, and second, fingers touched my defenseless soles. The violet tights offered no shelter. “Okay, okay, his name is Julian.”

“That’s a name I recognize.”
“Yeah, last name?”

I reported his last name but pleaded not to harass him afterward. We had a deal.

“Sure, but we won’t forget it either.”
“Open your mouth, sweetheart.”
“We’ll tickle you either way.”

“You promised not to harm or humiliate me, and you’re doing both.”

The twins giggled and strapped the ball-gag firmer than I would have done myself. Then they adjusted my breast harness, making me feel skimpier than ever before.

“Princess Katherine, tickling doesn’t hurt, does it?”
“And you call this humiliation?”
“That’s if we took you shopping.”
“Or without clothes.”
“This is a tiny embarrassment at best.”
“You dressed like this.”
“You invaded our house.”
“You tied yourself.”

I rocked my head, but my complaints were disregarded as they rolled me on my side. One sat down on my ankles and attacked my feet while the other squatted down on my chest, rolled up the shirt of the dress, and let her nails play with my sides. Sometimes, when Autumn spread-eagled me, I had fancied not being ticklish, though it was always amusing afterward. Today was disgusting, but not being ticklish would let them resort to other methods. From the stories and videos I had seen over the years, I favored tickling. My body tried to trash around but unable to shake more than my head and toes. The hogtie was too tight, and the two girls too heavy.

“You enjoy that, princess Katherine?” the one on my chest charged, and I swayed my head as her skirt darted in my face.

“Poor you. Then you’ll loathe the upcoming hour,” the other continued. She grabbed my soles again and pained me for a few minutes, and her sister joined her. As I howled in my night mask, exhausted both physically and mentally, they quit.

“Okay, princess Katherine, you’ll play by these rules.”
“First, you address us as mistress whenever you speak.”
“Secondly, you only answer our questions. Nothing more and nothing less.”
“Thirdly, you only talk when invited. You reply honestly and without hesitation.”
“And you’ll do everything, again without delay or second thoughts.”
“We care for your safety and privacy. Don’t doubt us.”
“Nod if you understand.”

I nodded, stuck in this position, and feared the worst.

“Excellent, princess Katherine,” the girl holding my feet said. “Nod if you fancy smelling my feet.”

I shook my head as every sane human would do.

“So she prefers mine,” the girl on my chest proclaimed and climbed off me. “Take a deep breath.”

My fate was sealed, and fighting was useless. Yet, I regretted my exhale as my lungs told me to retract my face, and I almost gagged, which could have dangerous while ball-gagged. My own socks had smelled so much better during the ride. Not good, I preferred rubber or clean cotton over mixing half a bottle of rat perfume, and the bucket used to mop an entire gymnasium.

“You liked that?”

I shook my head vigorously.

“Perhaps she prefers mine,” the other girl spoke, and without prompt, I had to take another deep breath. I did so, filling my nose and throat once more with a repulsive odor. To spare myself, I took the task of selecting a winner with great earnest, and the second sock was factually better. Why would I not pick the least awful torture?

“See, we offered you the best choice all along. You’ll smell it until dinner,” its owner said. She folded it double and taped it over my nose. “Can you still breath,” she asked, and I nodded. Otherwise, I would have been in full panic mode already.

“We love honesty, princess!”
“Yeah, now you pick: nod for feet and shake for sides. Tickling, of course.”

I nodded again. Both were appalling, and my feet were even worse, but my sides were far more private. To my surprise, they obliged. Both grabbed one foot, and they played a game: Who could our poor princess squeal the loudest. A phone measured the sound level as I had trouble breathing and keep my composure. Each round lasted a minute, and both girls got three tries at each foot, so 24 minutes of pain, suffering, humiliation, and breathlessness in total. Such a hell was unknown to me, and even Autumn, the most sadistic person in my life, had never harmed me as severely.

I don’t recall much of the match, safe for that it matched my expectations. Stinking odor, thrashing in the ropes, giggling teenagers, and the anxiety they would never quit.

“I won! We thank you, princess Katherine. You were amazing,” one girl said centuries later, and I had no idea who; their voices were so similar. The result did not matter anyway.

“Now lay still. We’re going to transfer you downstairs for dinner.”
“No sudden movements. You won’t escape.”

They untied the rope linking my hands and ankles, and the ones below my knees and around my ankles. I had to walk down a staircase, which with my ridiculous dress, was even harder. The girls supported and aided me, so I did not tumble and set me on a high chair. They tied my legs to its legs and my hips to its low backrest. My arms hung behind it.

“Our parents prepared dinner,” a girl said, shoving a napkin in my dress.
“Otherwise, we had to cook, and I doubt that would have turned into a royal meal.”
“We only need to heat it.”
“We’ll ungag you now.”
“Stay quiet.”

I obliged, and soon, my jaws could try to move together, which due to the miserly gag, took a few minutes. Luckily, they also removed the dirty sock, providing fresh gasps of air, and ripped the blindfold off. A flash of purple confirmed I still wore the same monstrosity and was not dreaming. Two blonde girls in their school uniforms and wearing black masks stood in front of me. Like Zorro, only not fighting for a noble cause.

“Oh, yeah, we haven’t had time to change,” one said. The girls appeared identical, sporting the same green eyes and thick, smiling lips. They were exactly as tall, and even their hair was in the same style: Shoulderlong ponytails. Their uniforms consisted of black leggings, gray skirts, and white blouses, and I was kinda jealous. Only during middle school, I had to wear one while my high school had none. I relished them, wearing them in self-bondage at home while doing homework was a great motivator, and these girls were not much younger.

My eyes investigated the kitchen I had skipped while burgling, and I sat on a barstool facing a table I imagined they used for breakfast. I glared through a window onto the busy street. This scared me at first, but a decent garden, hedges, and a reflective window hid me well. They heated a curry on the gas stove, set the table for three, and bound a white apron in front of me. This would get messy.

They filled our plates, it smelled delicious, and took the stools to my sides. “Princess Katherine, you desire a bite?”

“Yes, please,” I answered.

“Yes, please, what?” the other returned, stumbling me.
“Remember how you should address us?”
“Does the word mistress ring a bell?”

I sighed internally. “Can I have a bite, mistress?”

The girls exchanged looks and giggled, reddening my face. “Of course, my princess.”

I opened my mouth and accepted the spoon in my mouth. My captors loved my embarrassment, so I had to beg for every bite. The chicken curry was sweet, and I tasted cloves, anise, and lemon. Heavenly and my mind retreated to my dorm room as Autumn used similar flavors. Almost exactly the same, I noted during my second bite: fenugreek.

Then it dazed on me: It had been a trap all along as my friends had planted these girls. There were too many coincidences: They played with me like Autumn, made an atrocious bet with a stranger, and their parents were conveniently gone. On top of that, Julian’s description exactly matched their house, and he had urged me not too peek around and tie myself up securely. Also, the timings had matched with them getting home in their school uniforms, something Autumn nor Julian had ever discussed. It also explained why the girls did not care about my friends or career: the threats were fake.

I could have spoken my mind, but they would either deny it, gag me, and continue as usual, or invite Julian, Lauren, and Autumn to the party. Some knowledge should be kept private.

After dinner,
they loosened the miraculously clean apron, shoved the ball-gag back in, blindfolded me, and untied my legs. Those were refastened together, allowing them to untie my hands for the first time in hours. With the sleeping mask taped to my face, fighting them blindfolded with a kitchen knife would be my only chance, so I stood none.

My arms were sore from the hour-long ordeal, and my fingers delighted not to be curled up anymore. As the girls massaged them, and blood returned, they grasped the danger of an energetic, semi-free me. So they ordered me to lie on the floor and do 100 push-ups. For those who do not do them frequently: That is a lot. I needed multiple breaks, causing them to scorn my weakness and adding more. They broke me but ordered me back on my feet to hop to the garage.

“100 pull-ups, princess Katherine,” they said, helping my hands to an iron bar. My healthy diet, running, and bouldering had made me feather-light, athletic, and likely in the 1% percentile for pull-ups, but this workout was a killer. I did my most intense cardio in forever. I was also gagged and in a funny princess costume as my captors watched and shared a bag of chips. Afterward, they granted a water break before more exercises followed: sit-ups, weights, and hopping a thousand times, to name a few. After the heavy meal, stitches emerged in my sides, but the brutal twins showed no mercy. I had to suffer, and they argued they only indirectly hurt me. That was allowed.

“Well done, princess,” I finally heard, during another set of push-ups. Usually, I could do 20 in a row with ease, but now 5 at most. Even standing up was a problem when exhausted completely. Yet, I had shown determination, knowing the girls would recognize it.

“Time for a toilet visit.”

They tied my arms palm-to-palm behind my back and removed my dress’s skirt, leg ropes, and tights. Autumn and Julian had assisted me before in the bathroom so I could stay tied. Yet, with strangers, this was the most awkward thing ever despite them blindfolding themselves. Afterward, they returned the skirt and tights and cuffed my legs. I had been too tired to protest.

“Princess, do you like this house?”

I shook my head, forgetting I would walk right in a trap.

“Then follow your mistresses!” they said, leading me into the garage.

“The passenger’s seat is for our most important guest.”
“Or you go in the trunk.”
“Pick,” they urged, undoing my blindfold. It was dark inside, and the sun had set, so I was not blinded.

“Now, my princess.”

I sighed and chose the passenger’s seat. Partly, because the trunk scared me, but I trusted those who my friends trusted. I had to conquer my fear of being seen in bondage and a laughable costume in public. Luckily, we drove over backroads, seeing only one car that did not even pass us before we halted. The milky way was visible in the cloud-free, cold night, so we were far from civilization.

I had expected a camping trip, but then I spotted a building. After dodging through a hole in a fence, we walked toward the abandoned warehouse and entered. My cuffed legs made this obstacle course terrifying, but one girl lighted the path with her phone. I had never ventured out like this before. Several old factories and empty farmhouses surrounded our farmhouse. As popular hangouts for other bored youth, they were too unreliable for a sole teenage girl with her bondage habits. Our own forest and house were safer, especially at night, and my friends could have scouted the building earlier.

It was not immense but scattered with leaves, pieces of concrete, and graffiti. All windows were gone, and the wind blasted through the place. In the middle was a clean spot, and the girls dumped their rucksacks with mats and sleeping bags and tucked me in for the night. That is they mittened my hands (though not tight) and cuffed my wrists. Then they laid me on a fleece blanket, rolled me into it, and duct-taped it around me around my ankles, knees, et cetera. No smelly dress or wig anymore, only underwear. They had folded the end of the blanket over my feet, keeping them warm while my head stuck out.

“No talking,” one warned before lifting my gag. The twins entered their sleeping bags to my sides and were gone in no time. It had been exhausting for them too, but I was dead tired. I did not dare to sleep as they had made a mistake, and I reckoned I could escape. I could break the tape as they overestimated the power of the layers of fleece surrounding me.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Finally an update!

Kidding, I will always wait patiently as I know from experience writing has its ups and downs. But glad to see a new chapter.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago Finally an update!

Kidding, I will always wait patiently as I know from experience writing has its ups and downs. But glad to see a new chapter.
Thanks! And here's another update!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The light of far-away stars played with shards of glass on the warehouse floor, and the rotations of the earth changed the flickering pattern in the cloudless sky. Safe for the thinnest moon crescent, this was the sole source of light in the muff, cold building, meaning we were far away from civilization. Soon my captors slept like rocks as I took a fox’s sleep. Their slow harmonic breaths had diminished my vicious, ruthless captors into peaceful children, likely dreaming about their damsel in distress. If taking my privacy at night had the intention to disturb me, they had failed miserably. In contrast, it showed weakness and humanity in this odd pair of twins.

Yet, this persecuted maiden had other plans to bet on their mercy and forced her knees together. Then, with all the force I could build, I rammed them outside, popping the thin layer of tape around my fleece cocoon. My heart pounded insight as I listened to whether I had woken anyone. I turned my head, noticing the drooled hand of the girl to my left supported her open mouth. She snoozed further.

With similar grace, the tape around my ankles burst, and with more effort, my elbows could also break free. The loud pop caused a snore to my right, but she rolled away from me. I had been lucky. Now only the tape surrounding my waist and wrists remained, and cuffed, my previous tricks were ineffective. So, as I lay down and figured the puzzle out. I had kept my muscles tense during the rolling to provide slack and a more comfortable night: A godsend.

I bent my knee, sliding my feet toward me, and made the dangerous and foolish move of standing up. I succeeded, disorientated in the darkness, and balancing on layers of fleece on a slippery mat. I bowed and grabbed the corner of the blanket with my teeth, working my way down until my neck and back could not bend any further and tore it to the left, tearing the tape. I panted in relief, overcoming my fear of a nasty, harsh screech.

The fleece dripped off my shoulders onto the ground, partially on my captors, but I could not help that. I had other problems: cuffed, mittened hands. Yet, I flexed my muscles first and grinned to the prospect of freedom. Then, like a squirrel, I pulled my hands to my mouth and chewed on the knots, staring up every few seconds to spot any dangers. The reef knot that finalized the cuffs broke, but another knot was oddly placed, and I had a hard time reaching it. I thought about stepping off the mat to allow me to make more noise, but traversing the warehouse barefoot was suicidal. So I evaluated if departing with unusable hands would be fruitful but then recalled those mitts could be loosened too. Bite the thin laces, untie them, and pull them off. Simple, nothing new. With fresh adrenaline keeping me awake, the trick succeeded, and the gloves fell off, and untying the remaining knots was child’s play. I had reclaimed my freedom though I kept the thin, purple collar around my neck as a reminder. I did not mind.

My smile should have been immense as I plucked my blanket off the girls and draped it over my shoulders. Despite being symbolic of my submission, I craved it in the cold, knowing getting home was impossible. Then, fearing for my life, I pulled on the purple all-stars and sieved through the girls’ school uniforms. I found no keys or phones, so fetched their backpacks as a devilish plan unfolded in my head: What if I stole their school uniforms? I would leave the purple princess dress, tights, and ropes, but I craved revenge. If Autumn had hired these lawless lasses, she needed a proper adjustment being accountable. Hence, playing along would be contradictory: She had crossed the line. Yet, I could not withstand the temptation. To spare their feet walking in the warehouse, I left their shoes, but packed the rest, took the pillow, and crept away. I had walked this route a thousand times in my imagination, yet worried whether I could locate the hole in the fence. It was freezing outside in my undies, so I jogged with my last clamps of energy. At least my captors had been kind and kept me warm.

As I had hoped, I found the hole, dodged through it to the car, and spent a few minutes searching the bags for the key. Then I got into it, locked the doors, placed the bags on the front seats with the clothes visible, and curled up with the blanket on the empty back seat. I, ultimately, got well-deserved sleep after one of the most hectic, stressful, and demanding days of my life. My princess’ days were over, or at least for now.

“Kat, Kat, are you awake?” woke me together with tapping on the window. I yawned and twirled in the blanket while keeping my head under it. “Kat, please, it was a joke.”

A second, five-second-long yawn escaped my mouth as my brain comprehended I was not dreaming. I opened my eyes and wiped the baby-pink fleece out of my face. A shivering girl in her underwear squeezed her face against the car window. Maskless, she was less intimidating, making her an average girl, though pretty, skinny, and with an untanned skin with freckles everywhere. Her shoulder-long blonde hair flew entangled in it behind her back. Like me, she rocked a black sports bra.

“Please, end this. Return our clothes.”

Way too weary and senseless, I ignored her and grabbed my phone. It was nine o’clock already.

“We were awful yesterday, but forgive us. Call Autumn or Julian or Lauren,” she pleaded. I had not spotted her sister yet. “Stop.”

In a flurry of madness, I laughed. “Why would I spare you? Can’t I have some fun?”

“Trust me, today we would be nicer. Only the evening would be hell. Ask them yourselves.”

I scoured one backpack and spotted a pop-tart that I unpacked. “So? Why now? What’s in for me?”

She pleaded as I could see hunger and desperation in her face. “Eh, a day without torture? It’s over, or do you want revenge? We were told this was a favor.”

“I believe you, but you went overboard. Not cool anymore. How about a deal? One of you calls Julian and Autumn and sends them here, but the other wears the dress, tights, and wig,” I smirked, seeing the terror on her face and took a bite of the pop-tart. “Also tie, blindfold, and gag her, making her look like me. Yeah, add the mitts too, and a hogtie is fine. Lie about what happened. She receives their clothes when successful, as I hide here.” She reddened, but I had not finished reading my demands yet. “I also demand to know your names, what’s going on, and how you’re related to my bastard friends that deemed this fun.”

“Oh, eh, yeah, that’s fair. I guess,” the girl stumbled, staring over the deserted concrete car park. “My name’s Fay, but gotta check-up with my sis first.”

“Nice to meet you,” I nodded, and the girl took off. I finished my pop-tart and grabbed a second. With the blanket as cover, I spied the warehouse’s entrance until the girls stumbled out with one was dressed as fetish Rapunzel, wearing the mitts, blindfold, and ball-gag. She was gorgeous, and I imagined myself in that position until I perceived its awfulness. The fabric reeked of my sweat, and the purple ball-gag had not been washed. The other girl wore a dark grayish bra, so Fay had been their designated victim. “Poor girl,” I mumbled to myself.

“Drink something first,” I shouted out of pity, flinging a bottle of water on the concrete. The sisters obliged delightfully, and I instructed them to fetch a sleeping mat and finish the tie now.

“Sorry about everything. We had no intention to hurt you,” Fay’s twin as she tightly hogtied next to the car. In no way, this could have been faked. “We were told you secretly loved this, though it would be a challenge, and it seemed you understood everything already. My name’s Lena, by the way.” She changed into the schoolgirl uniform I had flung on the concrete, already soothed. Her sister was harder too read, though resentment was an easy guess.

“Stick to the plan, no funny stuff. Understood?”

Lena nodded, and a sense of superiority entered my veins as I exercised full control, half-naked locked into someone else’s car. “What will your lie be?”

“Eh, telling you were weak and had a bad night. She’ll check on you without you noticing. She also tickled you yesterday.”

My pride disappeared, grasping a blindfolded, tortured me had been unable to notice that, and Lena chuckled less stressed. I nodded and handed her her phone. As promised, she called Autumn.

“Hey, girl,” Lena laughed. “Little issue, Kat’s a little sick. Over exhausted. Can’t even swallow a pop-tart. Might get a look? She’s blindfolded. It should be fine, but she’s suspicious.”

A confirmation followed from the other side, and Lena hung up. “She’s here in five minutes. No worries, she cares about your health and safety.”

I nodded, flinging a pop-tart to Lena, together with the black mask she wore yesterday. “Then, don’t go too far. Don’t hurt Autumn’s feelings. That’s my job.”

Lena’s lips curled in a minuscule shiver of joy as I gave her a pop-tart. Of course, she also had not eaten anything today. “Now, our end of the bargain. I bet you guessed it, but Fay and I are twins and good friends of Autumn, Julian, and Lauren. We were also part of that infamous scout’s troupe but are slightly younger as we’re just finishing high school.”

Lena was more honest than I had expected. “So, that explains the spare time, but how about the school uniforms? Autumn never mentioned them.”

“Oh, Fay and I went to a private middle school. We outgrew them a little since then. Autumn deemed it a nice detail.”

I laughed, sipping from my water. Lena shivered, and I allowed her to wear her jacket. I was still locked in. We stared at each other as she bound the mask over her face, and Autumn’s little red car raced over the car park to us, so I hid under the blanket.

“Stupid me,” I told myself as Autumn parked a few hundred yards farther and crept forward. The car window was still open. Autumn’s eyes were fixated on Fay, who lay hogtied on the ground and exchanged worried glares with Lena. She knelt next to Fay, checked her heartbeat, and lovingly held her back. Then she ungagged her, and I was glad Fay faced downward.

“You okay?” Lena asked, having a hard time keeping a straight face.

Fay had not been gagged for long and shouted instantly. “Stop it! It’s me, Fay. Kat broke free and tricked us into this.”

My face was sealed to the window, and Autumn shrieked. “What? Where’s she? How? Is she okay?”

“Well, she’s locked herself into my car,” Lena said, untying her sister. “With all our stuff.”

Autumn’s mouth fell further open as she turned to me, something I would never forget. I had beaten her.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

“Kat, please talk with us. We’re sorry,” Autumn begged outside Fay’s bedroom door. After receiving my sweatpants, shirt, and a comfy oversized hoodie, we had driven to Lena’s and Fay’s home. Now I occupied Fay’s room to do homework in quiet. “Don’t stay furious on your own. We don’t understand you. Speak.”

“Autumn, stop it. Go away,” I shouted back.

“Please, let’s talk.”

“Leave me be,” I returned irritated, trying to focus on my assignment. I scrolled through the pages but noticed my brain did not comprehend any word.

“Open up, this brings us nowhere,” Autumn continued. “Kat, what problems does this solve? If you’re tired, get a shower or some sleep. Don’t lock yourself away.”

Autumn was, as always, right, but accepting that was another matter. I craved to stay irrational and angry for a while. She descended to the living room, and I closed my laptop, acknowledging getting anything done was impossible. I moved onto Fay’s bed and lay down on her blanket, staring at the clouds racing through the brightly colored sky. To my delight, I tied myself in Lena’s bedroom the other day, so I had experienced no traumas on this bed. A skyline of an unknown city in light gray tints formed the wallpaper, and the blanket, sheets, carpet, and curtains were moss green with silver mixed in.

Here, partly due to Autumn, I reflected on yesterday’s events. “Why am I so furious?” I asked myself. “What did they do wrong?” Then answers formed: My best friends had betrayed me. I had given them full trust, and they had squandered it. They knew how discrete and conscious I was about my bondage-dress up games, and that weakness was used to frighten me. They had walked me into a trap and had me reveal my secret to two strangers without any discussion. They deemed a career-ending prank funny. How could I ever trust them again?

“Hey, Kat,” one of the twins shouted outside of the room while knocking. “It’s lunchtime. Do you want anything? I can also drop it off here.”

“Here’s fine,” I answered. If it was past noon already, I must have fallen asleep.

She put it down and walked down the stairs, causing me to sneak out of Fay’s bed, unlock the door, and smuggle the chicken soup with warm garlic bread into the room. Then I locked the door, contemplating how to save myself. And as I feared, Autumn’s suggestion of talking was the sole option. They would apologize, I would forgive them, and we would move on.

Dread filled my stomach, not wanting to do this. I almost missed how delicious the food was, the garlic bread was Julian’s creation, but had trouble not to throw up. I fancied to come down with an empty plate, but that was impossible, so I left it upstairs. Then I turned the lock and walked to the stairs. In some sense, I was more frightened than when Autumn discovered my secret: I could back away today. That was foolish but tempting.

Slowly, I descended the stairs, step by step, and the whispering downstairs faded away as they awaited my appearance. I swept my hears behind my ears and wiped tears away with my shirt before opening the hallway door. Five heads looked from the couches as I strode forwards and sat down next to Fay. She moved a few inches away from me.

“You guys were right, I should clear things up,” I muttered. I seldom had felt so tired.

Silence followed as Lauren, Julian, and Autumn exchanged gazes.

So I had to initiate the conversation. “I grasp you did not foresee this reaction, but I am betrayed,” I stuttered. I explained my thoughts as five puzzled gazes pointed at me as if I relived an awfully prepared middle school presentation. “I placed confidence in you, and you mislead me. You let me be blackmailed. You know how much damage that can do. Why?”

“We’re so sorry,” Lena said sincerely. “That’s why we quit the blackmailing, but...”

“Not your fault,” I cut her off. “Not your idea nor your responsibility.”

All faces darkened, and Julian found the guts to talk. “We got carried away. It sounded great on paper, but we made a tremendous mistake. It won’t happen again.”

I nodded, and Lauren and Autumn also got down on their figurative knees. As required by social norms, I accepted their apologies without any idea what etiquette prescribed next. So an awkward silence followed. Little grins developed on a few faces, knowing not all had been ruined.

“So, eh, should we get? Do something fun?” Julian said bravely, and again, I had to fight my short-term intuition, so I nodded. “I know a little lake,” Julian continued. “It’s clean, but no-one swims there. Fancy to go there?”

“Yeah, sounds good. Sure,” I sputtered, forming a smile on Autumn’s sweaty face. “But I got no swimming gear.”

“Great, we brought your bikini,” she said.

I got upstairs to devour the leftovers of my lunch and changed in my light blue string bikini and covered it with the shirt, hoodie, and sweatpants. Meanwhile, Lena and Lauren grabbed snacks and filling water bottles. The six of us did not fit in one car, so I joined Lena and Lauren while the rest got in Autumn’s car.

As promised, the lake was deserted. We were all alone, unsurprisingly, considering the spot Julian had picked. First, we had to hike half a mile from the cars to the tiny oval that stretched a few hundred feet in one direction and a mere 50 in the other. The beach was disappointing with 10 feet of steep gravel in one spot and thick bushes of reed everywhere else. Luckily, there was a decent patch of sandy grass. Due to the current, I would have pitched it as part of the river instead of a lake. However, calling it a downer insulted the massive weeping willows on the other shore, chirping sparrows, and tapping woodpecker. It was an unrecognized paradise. A beauty between the farmlands. A relic saved from tourists, beer-drinking youth, and neglectful parents with kids.

“We used to swim here often with the scouts,” Lena explained. I started to differentiate the twins as Fay had a mole in her right eye-brow.

“Kat, catch!” Julian shouted from behind, throwing my purple bathing towel toward me. “Save yourself a spot!”

I did so as Autumn carried the bag with food and drinks towards the minuscule beach and brashly laid her towel next to me. “Nice here, isn’t it?”

“Yeah, it’s beautiful. Is it safe in the current?”

“Yeah, I mean, you can swim, right? It’s sluggish. The wind makes it look more extreme today.”

I nodded and walked into the water with my roommate. It was cold but not icy. A bit worse than the water in the pool at my parents’ place but much fresher. Almost no leaves floated on the surface as gravel covered the bottom, it was also not very muddy.

In one clean movement, I front-crawled to the other side, almost into a well-hidden nest, and returned underwater using my legs to propel me. “It’s amazing,” I exclaimed to a perplexed Autumn. “The little current makes it fun.”

Lauren flung a dodgeball toward me, which I caught. “We play ‘Keep Away.’ Don’t let Julian get it!”

I grinned, passing it to Lena, and for the next half an hour or so, we splashed around, being forced into the middle about an equal number of times. All were rapid in the shallow water, and I was the fastest swimmer, though my terrible aim compensated. It was cold when standing still, but when moving, it was bearable.

As we grew tired of the game, we retreated to the beach and grabbed chips and water. The game had broken the ice, and although the earlier events crept through everyone’s minds, the tension was gone. I still was the odd duck, due to my weird hobby, but also as they had spent their entire childhood together. Yet, Lena and Fay were easy-going, not nosy, and kind. Completely different than yesterday evening, and I believed them it had been an act.

Then, as everything went fine, Autumn separated me from the rest. “Eh, not to be bold, but I smuggled your mermaid tails with us. I get if you’re still angry, but I’ve been curious about them ever since you showed them.”

I grinned, admiring Autumn’s unprecedented, almost rude bravery. It was unintentional, but she puppy-eyed me overly excited.

“If you’re uncomfortable at the moment, or because of Fay and Lena, be honest. I won’t take offense.”

My grin widened. “No, it’s fine. Fetch me the blue one.” I returned to the rest and grabbed a handful of chips as Autumn hiked to her car, and returned with an IKEA big shopper. Then it dawned onto me I had no clue what Fay and Lena knew about my mischief, and that this could turn into another embarrassment.

“These’re Kat’s. I’ve been wanting to try one for ages,” Autumn explained, revealing the monofins fastened to flimsy rubber tubes.

“I’ve seen this online. Looks cool,” Lena said as I let her inspect the blue one that matched my bikini. That had been no coincidence. “Maybe a bit sketchy to swim in.” I helped Autumn to wrestle herself in my purple tail before sliding in my favorite. Its monofin was a third longer, more robust, and smoother. Although less fancy than the shiny purple, much faster. The rubber forced my legs together, making walking impossible. But with the monofin, I could not hop too.

Autumn crawled into the water, and Julian played the gentleman by carrying me. As soon as possible, I swam away, dived 5 feet deep, and grabbed Lauren’s ankles. She was paddling in the water and had not seen me, causing a shriek I could hear underwater.

“How do you that?” Autumn exclaimed in awe as I dived up and perfectly landed standing up. “Can you teach me?”

I watched as she made a few first clumsy strides, and Julian fished her out as she panicked. “Stay calm and keep your arms to your sides. You don’t need them. Then swim and don’t try to halt. That’s hard. Don’t try anything hard.”

Her tail might be slower, but more forgiving for a beginner as it was thinner, making her it easy to make corners or stand up. I watched her practice before rounding the lake a few times with her as she got the jest. She dared to dive below the surface, swim-up, and bellyflop like a whale.

“This is an entire work-out,” Autumn puffed afterward, returning to the shore. Less exhausted, I also got out of my tail as the twins were curious and wanted to experience being a mermaid. I guided them as they explored their newfound speed and agility. I smiled while guarding them a lot more confident. Then I helped Lauren too, but Julian was too big to his disappointment. The tail reached up to his crotch, and while swimming dropped to his knees.

“Eh, Kat, can I be bold again?” Autumn asked. As we watched the twins attempting to outswim Lauren in the purple tail. They failed, even while working together to trap her. She simply swam underneath.

“Yeah, what idiocy is bothering you?”

“You only use your arms and...” Autumn started, but I burst out laughing, reading her mind. She instantly quieted.

“Your good manners abandoned you today, haven’t they? Yeah, I can swim cuffed though it’s dangerous. If the fin gets stuck, getting out is hard.”

Autumn reddened, proving my theory was correct, and she put on her puppy eyes. “Do you mind?”

Without hesitation, I complied, and Autumn bound my arms behind me. As the water shrank the rope, it would further tighten itself, so three loose windings and a single cinch were sufficient. With my hands bound palm-to-palm, she carried me up to her hips into the lake and laid me on my belly. Without hesitating, I swam off to Lauren and her pursuers who watched with wide-open mouths. With my shoulders curled backward, swimming and breathing were hard, but Lauren was no match for me as we raced the lake.

I felt both glorious and a freak and returned to Autumn. That was a mistake as she also bound my elbows together, making swimming more unpleasant. Then my shoulders and a rope harness followed, making escape impossible. I did the required lap before requesting to be untied. I had been terrified as I had never swum tied so strictly.

“Why? You feel embarrassed?” Julian laughed. He picked me up, and as my tail left the water, I was left to his mercy.

I wanted to answer him, but Autumn cut me off: “You can trust us. We said so.”

Julian placed me on Autumn’s towel and dried me with my own. I tried kicking him, but my tail came no further than a few “cute attempts.”

Autumn redid the ropework around my wrists with dry ropes, tied another one to my ankle, and pulled it into a comfortable hogtie. Not too tight as I could my back straight, but no chance of escaping either, I felt and looked helpless as the fin amplified every movement of my feet. Then Julian dried my body once more. “Mind a gag?”

“Eh, rather not,” I answered. “My legs are still wet, and I feel quite cold.”

“Sure, but we want to catch our other fish before we untie you,” Autumn said as the twins reopened the hunt on Lauren. As Autumn and Julian protected the beach, she was forced to surrender and was hogtied too. I smiled, not having expected such happiness being tied up after yesterday’s incident. My friends were not awful, after all.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Great continuation! So things cleared up.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Great continuation! So things cleared up.
Thanks a lot! The situation was a bit too weird to be true.
-------------------------------------------------------
“You seem warm already, sweetie,” Julian laughed minutes later. I smirked; the hot sun was burning, and the neoprene absorbed the heat, creating a sauna inside. “So, I can gag you!” Without a fight, I accepted the purple ball-gag I had worn most of yesterday’s afternoon and evening. It was a stern reminder. “I’ll get you to the shade, okay? Then the tan lines of the ropes won’t be visible all summer.”

He placed me on the grass below a massive willow, facing away from the beach where my friends worshiped the afternoon sun. Lauren was put next to me, hogtied too, agitated, but not wearing a gag. She rolled around and gasped for air as an anxious duck family gathered the courage to pass. A perturbed heron gawked me as we disturbed his fishing spot.

“Let’s escape,” the other mermaid whispered, and the heron flew off. “Lie on your side.” I complied, and a set of teeth gnawed near my hands. She loosened my hogtie rope, and the wrist knots unspun too. “Lucky us, only two reef knots. Your turn.”

“Hey, stop that!” Autumn shouted as I was half-way done. She rushed towards me and playfully yanked me away. “We don’t throw back our catch. On your stomach and hands behind your back.”

As I resisted, Lena fixed Lauren’s binds, and Fay gagged Lauren with one of Lauren’s socks and tape that would not last long.

“C’mon, roomie, cooperate,” Autumn said, but I kept struggling and bobbed my head vigorously.

“Uh, maybe she doesn’t want to be tied,” Fay said.

Autumn pinned my left arm with her knee. “No safe-signal, so I doubt that. She wants to wrestle.”

“Nah, let her speak,” Fay said and unbuckled the ball-gag. “No risks anymore.”

“Eh, thanks, Fay,” I spoke as Autumn sat on my arm. “You can tie me up all day, but swimming with a tail without stares is rare. We should be leaving soon.”

“Sure, you deserved it. We’ll leave in an hour or so,” Lena responded, not even waiting on Autumn.

Autumn hesitated, so I turned to her. “You caught Lauren, but I surrendered voluntarily. What about an old-fashioned deal? If you catch me, you can keep me tied up. You gotta earn your reward.”

Autumn loved such arrangements but made an extra demand to appear a strong negotiator. “You’ll stay bound till we reach the cars.” The three girls untied me as Julian watched Lauren screaming in her gag. They carried me into the water as I devised a strategy.

“Five seconds!” Autumn shouted as she flung me into the water. She lied, jumping after me after three, but it was too late already. I was gone, and pursuing me was useless. I was twice as fast and only drained everyone else, as Julian discovered. I had swum sluggishly ahead as he desperately followed, getting lured away. Then I had dived below and abandoned him. “Nothing personal,” I shouted as he fought the current with aching arms. They attempted to trap me in a corner, but I wisely stayed in the middle with four directions and the deep waters to escape. Hence, Julian and the girls lost hope, as I had worn out all four. So I swam lengths across the long side of the lake, only dodging a demotivated obstacle once in a while.

“Kat, you tricked me,” Autumn shouted. “This’s unfair. Come back. We’ll call it a draw.”

I ignored her, feeling wondrous as my bound legs propelled me forward. I jumped above the water like a dolphin, only to dive down again. The lake was cleaner, deeper, and longer than the pool at home, and I loved the long stretches: much better than short diagonals. I considered grabbing one from behind and swimming away, but the risk outweighed the gains as their legs could grapple me. Any taunting could backfire.

“Guys, let me help!” Lauren shouted as I grew wary that our game would end up in me getting bored. Her tape gag had fallen off.

“If you cannot grab her, you get her treatment. Otherwise, you go free,” Julian declared, freeing his sister. My rapid, motivated mermaid friend planned to win and reopened the hunt. Though my technique and tail were superior, I was tired, slightly cold, and hungry, while Lauren’s strokes had grown more powerful and composed. She drove me to the edge and stayed to my outside, which compensated our speed difference. As such, she chased me around the lake, blocking me from going to the middle. As I neared the rocky beach and almost entered the high, stingy reed, I turned. But Lauren was prepared and followed rapidly, inching closer due to her higher mobility. I dived under Lauren in another turn, but that failed too, and with a lead of a few feet, I sprinted forward. Yet, even as I evaded her, I neared my friends who covered the grounds ahead, so I spun to the middle as a hand ripped my fin backward. Too slow. Half a second later, Lauren also got hold of my waist, and Fay rushed toward me too.

“I yield!” I panted as with my legs glued together, I was doomed.

“Great job. We need a rematch soon,” Lauren gasped triumphantly, as she guided me back to shore. Here Julian and Lena bound thick ropes around my ankles and my wrists in front of me. They carried me to a nearby tree that Autumn climbed, and they restricted me such I rested on my upper back, and my tail pointed skywards. They tied my hands to a root, letting me bungle almost upside down, unable to use my abs to lift myself up. The ball-gag was reinserted as I stared angrily at my beaming friends. My monofin flopped back and forth, and the polished, wet neoprene played with the sun. I loved it.

“Well played, Kat. Impressive,” Julian panted, giving me a kiss on my cheek before staggering off to his towel about sixty feet away.

Autumn slapped my upper legs softly, smiling from ear to ear. “You’ll pay for this trick. I’ll have the last laugh. Have fun hanging.” She left to help Lauren out, leaving me with the twins.

“That was epic. Thanks,” Fay huffed, crouching over me. “Tying was always a punishment with the scouts, so I had a hard time imagining you relishing such stuff. I’m glad Autumn was right.”

“After this morning, I was frightened, but I’m glad you ain’t angry with us,” Lena added. “Again, sorry.”

“But this afternoon was great. We should do this again,” Fay continued, giving me the most intricate hug ever. “See ya, and enjoy yourself.” They left too, letting me alone as I saw Lauren stretch and dry herself. Meanwhile, I was freezing in the shade as none had taken the effort to towel me and stuck as I was, the chill wind played with my bare skin as my gag muzzled my grunts. I could not reach my friends, so I had to keep my composure and relax. Like when I waited alone for the school bus in the freezing winter mornings but then upside down. I had nowhere to go and nothing to do but observe every gust whirl against my bare skin. After a hundred glimpses, Julian checked up on me, dried me off, coated me with the towel, and apologized. This eased my life significantly.

After another eternity of joy, he returned with the rest carrying a large branch. I was tied to it, facing downward and walked back to the cars as everyone, save for this ignorant mermaid, wore their regular clothing. My ankles, knees, hips, chest, elbows, and wrists spread the tension but passed on every bump, causing an “Mmmppffh,” and giggles. I watched the trampled grasses and ferns below, unable to see forward, hoping nobody would pass us. Luckily, our two cars still stood alone. I was untied, helped out my tail, massaged, and hugged before receiving my clothing back: my underwear, black sweatpants, old white t-shirt, and my college’s Bordeaux hoodie. I changed covered by my towel and jumped into Autumn’s car with Fay, ready for a much-needed meal.

Yet, Autumn would not be Autumn if she did not force my body somewhere without proper discussion. “Look, a garage sale,” she exclaimed, yanking the car right. “Julian and Lauren prepare dinner, so we got time to kill.”

From the front seat, Fay bobbed her head and rolled her eyes before leaving the car with an audible, sarcastic sigh. I also slammed the red doors open and trailed my roommate, who already was rummaging through the first clothes rack. I was delighted there were no other customers as my hoodie barely covered the fierce white rope marks on my wrists.

“Welcome! How are you? My name’s Isa Leif. If you see anything you like, come to me, and we’ll arrange a nice prize,” a pale woman in her mid-thirties spoke. Her straight, hip long hair as dark as the night sky and fiercely colored emerald eyes matched a thin sea-green scarf around her neck and black blouse and jeans she wore underneath. She was slim and an inch shorter than me.

“Thanks, I’m doing great,” I answered. “I’m just browsing, nothing in particular.”

The woman left us alone, walking back into the garage as Autumn had found the most hideous dress of the rack: a pink kimono with a motive of yellow roses.

“No, thank you,” I responded, grasping her thoughts. We split off, and with Fay, I browsed through old t-shirts that were at most a size too small. Some were cute, and I picked a yellow one with a chick standing on a half eggshell as leaving without buying was rude.

I fetched three thin leather belts too, as they could get in handy someday, but Fay bought nothing. “Old rubbish,” she called it, showing me dreadful summer dresses, made for someone thrice my weight. Next to the clothing, a bunch of handbags, furniture, and kitchen equipment was sold too, but I did not fancy, let alone needed, any of it.

“Kat, over here,” Autumn called from the back of the garage. “Something to your taste.”

Fay and I stepped towards her, fearing the worst possible color combinations possible. Then she revealed a white canvas coat with many buckles: a proper straitjacket. I had browsed them on Amazon and Etsy for years. The costumes seemed dull and of poor quality, and the genuine ones were expensive and incompatible with safe self-bondage. My heart was pumping.

“Oh, that one’s on sale too,” Isa blushed. “I gotta warn you, it’s the real deal, so no Halloween costume. She had crept behind us, alarmed by Autumn’s shouting.

“Damn it,” I thought. “Can’t you be subtle for once?”

Instead, Autumn had other plans. “How much? Can we test it?”

“Eh, I’d have to ask my husband about the price. One minute.” She rushed out and returned with a muscular, 6 ft tall man in a camo shirt and pants.

“Let’s say 60 bucks,” he said with big eyes. He clearly had not expected three teens interested in such a restraining device. I nodded; it was an excellent price for a quality straitjacket.

Autumn smiled and handed the jacket to Isa. “Who’s the lucky one?” she stammered, and Autumn’s and Fay’s stares demanded me to step forward. “You’re wearing anything underneath? Your hoodie won’t fit well.”

I sighed, knowing I was trapped and got out, showing the clear rope marks.

“O sorry, Kat, I forgot...” Autumn hissed.

“Ropes? No worries,” Isa’s husband said, pulling his wife’s scarf away to show a steel collar that was almost two inches wide. Isa reddened even further, matching my own color. “Let’s continue. No need to feel embarrassed.”

I exchanged smiles with Isa, and she helped my head through the top and my arms into hole-free sleeves, coupling them against my belly. One more strap went under my crotch, split into two, and was fastened behind my ass cheeks to straps going over my shoulders. Then the bands on my arms were forced behind my back, and more straps behind me were tightened. She fumbled with all buckles until the canvas was tight around my entire upper body. My neck had its own belt as if it was a collar with a steel cuff bungling below the middle. More rings on the suit caught my eye, and I intuitively knew this was no toy. For the first time, I wore proper, high-end bondage equipment. I was stuck. Again.

“You okay?” Autumn inquired with eyes as if Christmas was early this year.

“It’s amazing,” I answered. “I had expected more slack as people can escape these things. No way I get out myself. It’s only a little tight around my belly.” Isa fixed this, and I entered heaven. Seldom I had been as secure and mobile simultaneously. “I can wear this all day.”

Isa’s husband laughed. “It’s hard tho. How about a deal. You stay in it for the next five hours, and then you get it for half the price, thirty bucks as it ends up in good hands.”

“Sure, but I gotta go to the bathroom first.”

Isa grinned, unbuckled the crotch strap, and directed Autumn and me to the bathroom where she helped. After several months of games, all awkwardness had faded away, so this was no problem at all.

“You guys should play genuinely,” Isa’s husband announced as I returned. He showed a handful of small padlocks and applied them around the suit, forcing the straps together. Ten or so made it even for my friends impossible to save me.

“Thanks, Autumn,” I mumbled internally. “How do you always get me into such situations?”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Kat playing mermaid was great :) And the straight Jacket too!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Kat playing mermaid was great :) And the straight Jacket too!
Thanks! Lucky for you, Kat can't escape the straitjacket herself.

----------------------------------------------

“What’s going on? What’s that?” Lauren inquired when I entered the kitchen in the straitjacket after Fay and Autumn.

I tried sitting down on one of the barstools I had had dinner last night, but its height, my length, and the straitjacket hindered me. “Ask Autumn, she’s to blame,” I answered, smelling pizza baking in the oven. Now, the siblings were preparing a salad, and Lena was out of sight.

“Here, ya go,” Fay said, lifting me up the chair without prompt. She had placed my new t-shirt and belts on the table. “Anything you need? A drink?”

“Nah, I’m fine. A full bladder won’t ease my life,” I replied as Julian and Lauren investigated my new attire and inspected the locks. “Can you grab forty bucks out of my wallet yourself? I gotta repay you,”

“You cannot escape from this, can you?” Lauren asked as Fay robbed me. “On TV, they can.”

“I cannot dislocate my shoulders,” I responded, having read about those escapes. “Also, the locks around my biceps and neck complicate stuff a lot.”

Then Autumn rushed back in, who had raced to the toilet and explained our shopping trip.

“So, you haven’t asked Kat?” Julian asked. “Do you know whether she’s okay?”

Autumn exchanged a nervous gaze with me. “Eh, no… I wanted that...”

“It’s okay. I will endure,” I cut Autumn off.

Julian stepped to me. “You sure? We were here for fun. I can drive you back and get you freed, so it’s your call. Don’t feel obliged.”

I bobbed my head. “No, I wanted a straitjacket for years, and it’s only one evening.”

Julian’s lips curled up as a weak grin formed on my face, and he caressed my back. “Great, we won’t make it any harder for you.”

“But, we’ll avenge you,” Lauren chiseled in. “Autumn has been betraying and tying you up for forever, so let’s return the favor: all night, tight, and treated as badly as she’s deserved.”

Autumn’s face turned pale, her hands trembled, and she took a step back.

“Eh, that’s unnecessary,” I stumbled.

Fay scraped her throat. “Stop playing nice, Kat. She’s earned it herself.”

“Yeah, she screwed with you all weekend, and we’ll be cautious and won’t traumatize her,” Lauren added. “I bet she’ll adore it too, or at least in hindsight. You’re way too prudent.”

With so much pressure, I had to throw my roommate under the bus, and Fay fetched the purple ropes. “Use this time to reflect, and perhaps you’ll be kinder to your roommate in the future. Stand against the leg of the table. Hands behind your back.”

Lauren helped Fay tie Autumn’s hands palm-to-palm behind her and connected her legs and hips to the table that almost reached her chest. Meanwhile, Lena had returned from showering and washing my mermaid tails and grabbed two thin, black woolen scarves to help the effort.

“You’ll spend the dinner standing and blindfolded and won’t speak,” Lauren told my roommate, who had one scarf with a figure-eight knot bound in her mouth. “Until then, you stay gagged. Got it?”

Autumn nodded, but Julian was discontent. “If you talk, we’ll tickle you all night. Else, you’re safe.”

Or your armpits, soles, belly, and neck will,” Lena laughed, pulling Autumn’s shirt a few inches up. Four against one was an uneven battle. “You’ll regret every single word.”

As Autumn calmed, the pizzas baked, and Julian filled six plates with slices of all three, and the rest grabbed a barstool. Julian heaved me of mine, tucked a blue-white checkered table cloth inside my already tight collar, sat down, and hoisted me on his lap. “Without arms, you’d only make a mess, sweet princess,” he whispered into my ear before kissing my cheek. The pizza was delicious: a crispy crust, fresh toppings, and not too greasy. Precisely as I adored it, and much tastier than fast-food, or even worse, frozen from a store.

Julian’s right hand kept my teeth busy as his other hand was clamped around my belly and played with the buckles of canvas prison. “How do you always pull this off? Your baking is extraordinary,” I questioned during a rare moment where my mouth was nearly empty.

Lena and Fay sniggered, pausing to feed Autumn. “He never told you?” Fay asked.

“Our parents own a bakery,” Lauren explained. “He’s practiced all his life for this moment.”

“And we’ll spend most of my summer working there,” Julian added, and I reddened ashamed not knowing such a basic fact. We discussed school a lot but rarely our parents. Safe for bondage adventures, chemistry, and even high school crushes, we were strangers to another.

Swiftly, a half-eaten slice entered my mouth. I ate it, noting how the twins toyed with Autumn, seeking an outburst: Giving her minuscule bites, none at all, or stuffing her mouth completely. I had always been vigilant, maybe even anxious when tying Autumn due to the stain on her bondage record, but the twins showed no mercy. She sweated like a pig and trembled but stayed strong, and justice banned tickling for the night. Now another form of torture had to be found.

Meanwhile, Julian fed me salad in a more humane, loving way, and Lauren was lost in her own thought, not bothered by the spectacle surrounding her. After my belly was filled, he seated me on the corner of the couch and helped my feet in my favorite knee-long rainbow socks. I could have walked myself but fell for his tenderness and love. Though, Fay and Lena ordered Autumn to crawl to me, kiss my feet, and request to be my footrest. A grin toyed her face, so I accepted. She had not been broken. Yet.

Lauren shoved the coffee table toward me and commanded Autumn to sprawl on the dark brown wood on the side facing the couch. Her head lay on one side, and her knees bent down to the ground as the twins did the dishes in the kitchen. Julian sat down beside me, and Lauren linked Autumn’s arms, curved her arms behind her head, and below, tied them together, and bound them to her ankles under the table. As the tabletop hung slightly over its legs, Autumn could squeal, but not fall off. Fay reapplied the blindfold and gag made from the black scarves and flopped next to Julian, laying her feet on Autumn’s hips. “Kat, your footrest is ready. Enjoy it. If it moves or makes a sound, you kick it, like this.”

Fay’s heel softly dug into Autumn’s stomach, and a moan escaped through the gag.

“You see, quite obedient. It even warms itself, so your feet won’t freeze.”

Lena plopped down next to Fay and swung her feet onto Autumn’s upper legs. Julian placed his heels on her chest, and of course, my part of her body was her the most delicate: her neck and face.

“You consent to this?” I asked Autumn.

“No worries, Kat. Please, feel free, she doesn’t object,” Lena yawned, browsing Netflix on the TV.

A tragic flashback entered my mind: Yesterday. The assumption I consented and grasped the game had been false. “No,” I replied. “No such mistakes anymore.”

“C’mon, if she craved to get free, she could have asked. She freely gave her power away,” Fay said, causing a nod from Autumn. Thus, I dared to lay my socked feet on Autumn, was weirded out, and tried to relax as a blockbuster superhero movie started. Lauren lay down on her own sofa and fell asleep, tired too. A bowl of chips stood between Fay and Julian, and many were helped into my mouth. Julian hugged me, enlarging the self-hug of the straitjacket, but I kept seeing Autumn with our feet.

The straitjacket had been tight but far more endurable than most restrictive rope bondage. It embraced me, made any use of my arms impracticable yet did not bend them into steep angles or cut off circulation. The straps were secure like a fault, and never before I had felt so stuck. But safety was no issue: I trusted the jacket. Even the locks did not bother me: Isa would release me.

Soon, my mind had lost itself in the spectacular visual effects and moody plotlines. I forgot the straitjacket and seeing Lena check on Autumn and relaxing the ropes half-way assured me they were careful. Only less explicit then I would have been. The three hours were over in no time, and I almost slumbered away, thinking about me in one of the brightly colored costumes in the same unlucky perils.

“The four hours are practically over. Let’s get on moving,” Fay said, and Lena untied Autumn. Tears filled her face behind her blindfold as she produced a vicious look.

“Damn you, girls, this reminds you why I quit playing these games. My back hurts,” Autumn grumbled, stretching her muscles. Julian brought her a glass of water, which she chugged and toweled her face clean. The twins watched each other and stayed quiet as she fetched her car keys. “Someone joining me? Gotta relieve my roomie.”

I stood up from the couch, and Julian helped me into my black boring socks and sneakers before we walked to the car.

“I’m going too,” Fay said as Lauren had passed out again on the couch.

Lena promised to prepare the beds for the night in the meantime. “Take these,” she said, handing a few pocket knifes to Julian and Fay. “I ain’t sure if going there at night is safe. Just in case.”

The weapons were pocketed before we entered the car, where Fay joined me in the back and secured my seatbelt. That straitjacket made me so helpless I resembled a toddler requiring her parents for every single action: an embarrassment.

Then we drove to the place with two cars on the driveway, dimmed lights, and open curtains. Autumn gawked at me in the back and flashed the car lights twice. “This feels sketchy,” she said as nothing occurred.

Then Isa’s husband walked out the door carrying a keyring and sunglasses, and we observed him with the car as a flashlight. “Come out, guys, I ain’t hurting anyone tonight. Doing this so late was not the most brilliant idea.”

His laugh soothed us. Autumn and Julian got out, and my boyfriend introduced himself but kept his distance. Fay freed me from the seatbelt, which was as hard to escape as the straitjacket itself.

“There you are, Kat. Feeling good? Wanna continue the sale, or aren’t you deranged enough to waste your days in an asylum?” Isa’s husband smiled, unsure whether he could approach us.

“Remarkable and matching years of high expectations. An evening in an asylum was enough to prove my friends were the real monsters and need to be locked up. So, mind freeing me?” I said as charismatic as possible. He smiled, stepped forward, and started unlocking me while Autumn asked about Isa.

He grinned, snatched his phone out of his pocket, and pushed a button, illuminating the bedroom. Isa stood in front of the large window in a standing spread-eagle, dressed in a tight, red bodysuit, black corset, and red ball-gag. “She was a bit too eager to see you, but I could not deny her wish.”

The concept, tied in plain sight, intrigued me, but at this hour, few cars passed, cornfields covered the other side of the road, and without light, being spotted was unlikely. Autumn and Fay waved to her as I was freed and finally could lift my arms again. They were numb, like when I had broken my wrist after falling out a tree in third grade. Merely seeing my fingers move amazed me, and Isa’s husband embraced me.

“Glad this worked out,” he said, giving the straitjacket to Autumn while keeping the padlocks. “Rope marks, aren’t they?”

Autumn shoved her blouse back over her wrists. “Eh, yeah, I deserve them. Kat’s closeted and disliked our scene this afternoon.”

I accusingly glared at my roommate, who winked, infuriating me even more.

“No, shame in your kinks, girl. Many more are into it than you would suspect. Tens of millions in this country alone.”

“Yeah, I know,” I sighed, gazing down at the asphalt as the bedroom was darkened again.

“Great, if you ever feel bored, text me. We could arrange some fun for the weekend, and that’s true for all you,” Isa’s husband said in a supportive, non-threatening manner. Almost like a warm blanket covering my figurative naked body.

“I’ll keep it in mind,” I said, not intending to decline politely and received a note with an email address and phone number. We said goodbye and returned for well-needed sleep. Or I thought so, as Fay mentioned that Autumn’s wrists would get retied for her casual, exposing remarks.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I am glad this story is still ongoing. It is fun to read, well crafted and enjoyable. Thank you!

scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

What an amazing story! Loved everything!
I think a read all of it in three says...
Can wait for the next!!!!!!
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

If my count is correct, this is part 50 of "Dressed at my Best", and also the one that breaks the 100k words. About a year ago, I started this series with almost no writing experience, safe for high school essays and a thesis, and none in creative writing. As is clear, I'm not a native speaker, and English was my worst subject during high school. So publishing fiction in English was a huge step. I wanted to improve my grammar and vocabulary, and reading the early, non-edited chapters of this saga, that succeeded. Thanks for everyone commenting here and on my other stories.
slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago I am glad this story is still ongoing. It is fun to read, well crafted and enjoyable. Thank you!
Thanks! I had planned to have it end after the summer vacation, so there's still a lot of chapters. Maybe we're about half-way.
scarfgagged wrote: 3 years ago What an amazing story! Loved everything!
I think a read all of it in three says...
Can wait for the next!!!!!!
Thanks a lot! It means a lot to me. Like many writers here, I wrote a story with a setting, characters, and TUG elements I like to read about, so it's nice to see others enjoy them as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Wake up, guys. It’s ten already,” Lauren exclaimed the following day. “C’mon, Kat. You wanted to leave early.”

I yawned into Julian’s face and fixed my mistake with a bright, dozy laugh after he had opened his eyes. They sparkled as ever after we had slept together. Lena had put mattresses in the living room, and I shared one with my boyfriend.

One of the twins bowed over me, holding a red coffee mug. “Let them, Lau. Kat’s tired,” she said. Lena, I believed.

“Nah, I’m fine,” I replied drowsily and tried to wipe my hair from my field of view, yet they were still tied behind me. Delight filled my body as I relaxed to enjoy the bounds. I wore my new yellow shirt, and the three belts bound my legs together as my recent acquisitions had to be tested. Hence, my wrists also had to be restrained, so I could not accidentally untie myself.

“Mind helping me out?” I asked, not aching to struggle with everyone watching.

“Oh, I’ll do the hard work,” Julian said, although I had addressed Lena. His right arm had already rested on my side, but now his left sought its way underneath me. He pulled me against him and untied me, though it looked less harmless under the blanket. “A kiss as payment, fair damsel?”

I kissed his lips briefly before I shed the blanket off me and undid the belts. The leather was soft and broad, and the buckle sturdy, so I liked them. The undersized shirt was tight like spandex, but I adored it as a sleeping or tie-up shirt; Nothing to ever wear in public. “Is that towel still in the bathroom?”

Fay nodded, and I showered to return to a set table and had breakfast. After having had no decent meal yesterday, I was starved. Next to the usual cereal, I also ate many pancakes as Lauren and Lena toyed with Autumn, who was tied as punishment for troubling me. She had slept bound like me but with two purple ropes around her legs, but apparently, this had been enough. Now Autumn’s mouth was stuffed with her socks, her legs bought to her hands, and tied with a scarf as the other girls tickled her to tears. I had seen more secure hogties, but with one keeping her down, she stood no chance.

“Learned your lesson?” Lauren laughed. “Or you need more?”

“Another round and let her suffer,” I exclaimed as Julian made me a jam croissant. After a good night, I had promised myself not to act pitiful or as a victim anymore. No-one had meant any harm, though Autumn still had to be tormented. Such opportunities were rare, and she accepted her penance.

After eating my belly round, I helped with the dishes, collected my belongings, and gave both Lena and Fay a big hug. “Thanks, girls. Shame that it didn’t work out as intended, but I appreciate your time and effort and that you respect my quirks. Truly, I never expected to find such people. Thank you,” I said as tears built in my eyes.

Fay grabbed me and gave me a tremendous hug. “Oh, Kat, it was cool. A little weird but so fun. Tying someone up once more is too enjoyable that I cannot imagine why I quit. Thanks for being our compliant victim.”

She gave Autumn a jaunty kick against her bum before untying her, and we said goodbye and left. As she was agitated, I joined Lauren while Julian had to bear dealing with my roommate. Autumn, Julian, and I said hi to Robert, who was busy and dropped off the purple dress, ball-gag, and ropes, and the wig before driving to the campus. I took the straitjacket to my dorm room, as it needed an extended analysis.

However, the straitjacket’s effective immobilization was the opposite I needed at the moment: a lab report was due on tomorrow. Sophia had an important tournament this weekend, the state championships and qualifications for the national championships, so I had to finish it alone, and hope for a little input late at night. As she had made a start, I did not mind. She had been stressed out all week, and the little tie-up earlier in the week had been a great distraction.

A little reluctant, I fired up my laptop, opened the document, and began combining the data from my notebook with the word mash to create a consistent story. As theory did not match our results, I started the never-ending hunt of tracking down our errors and faulty assumptions. Sophia had made a start and left some notes, but the puzzle missed pieces. Luckily, with some ideas of myself, it kinda worked out. Now, it may sound straightforward, but every sentence had to be perfect and correct, and each factor had to be weighed accordingly. Each brainchild that was reasonable one moment could actually be proper-sounding nonsense. So kinda was not sufficient. In my head, the pieces still had to click together.

“Bondage is almost the same,” I explained Autumn during lunch. “You can easily imagine an obvious, dull position with a few ropes. It will be satisfactory, but with the correct details and ideal tightness, you can create a work of art. However, only one trivial lapse of judgment can create an unpleasant or lethal experience. How more elements you combine, how more careful fine-tuning should be. Yet, it’s necessary for optimal results.”

Autumn sighed, refilling my glass with hot tea water. “Why are you such a perfectionist? You know, B’s also let you pass classes.”

I smirked.

“Why? Julian says you’re the best by a mile. Stop working for once. It’ll be healthy. The exams are in four weeks. Don’t start the final sprint too early.”

Autumn’s face colored red as I gawked at her with an arrogant smirk.

“Answer me. This ain’t natural. Go out. Party! Not that I go that often, but there’s more than school, bondage, and sports.”

“I’m so sorry, but my parents want me to succeed. Julian told you about that fellowship? The MacMorland one?” I saw Autumn’s frowned face. “It’s a full-ride for the next three years: Tuition, room, board, books, and even a stipend. It’s perfect, and I submitted a letter last month, got a great recommendation from that organic chemistry professor, and needed top grades, probably the best in the region. I gotta get it, and I’m accepted if my grades remain the same, I heard last Thursday.”

Autumn was baffled, as I had written the letter in secret. I had to glorify myself, and I despised that, let alone let her read it.

“But, Kat, your parents paid for everything, didn’t they?” Autumn asked.

“Yeah, everything not covered by scholarships. I got several, about half, but my parent’s money supply is not infinite, and college is expensive. We have a deal: I either had to get a summer job or this fellowship. Now I only need to sacrifice two weeks of summer for excursions and workshops from the sponsors. It’s an absolute win.”

Autumn formed a faint small on her tired face and stood up to pat my head. “Astounding. Gotta say. I, again, have to play waitress and take a loan if I don’t want to sell any kidneys. Lucky you. You earned it.”

But I work hard, I wanted to say, but I wisely kept my mouth shut as we emptied the table, so I could restart on the report. I had dodged this conversation for weeks, but Autumn was not bitter. She was proud as the big sister I never had.

“If you ever need help to concentrate in the upcoming weeks, I will gladly help.”

“Thanks for the offer, and I’ll certainly use your services, only not today.”

Autumn lowered herself onto her bed to catch up on her Youtube subscriptions as I pained myself once more with reactions, arithmetic, and chains of deductions.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Oh my... it took me the whole weekend, but this story is wonderful!! It feels like a novel, it's quite long but the writing is very good, and the story flows really, really well. Begining with just the roommate, then the boyfriend and friends, then the weekends and later the twins... It's so, so good!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Mineira1986 wrote: 3 years ago Oh my... it took me the whole weekend, but this story is wonderful!! It feels like a novel, it's quite long but the writing is very good, and the story flows really, really well. Begining with just the roommate, then the boyfriend and friends, then the weekends and later the twins... It's so, so good!
Thanks a lot! Yeah it's getting long, so a weekend is pretty fast already.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Kat, we gotta talk,” Autumn announced as I entered my room the next day after classes. First, Sophia had treated me in the campus restaurant on a drink to celebrate her gymnastics victory and to thank me for finishing the report alone. So I was not surprised Autumn was already in our room.

“What, why? We spoke yesterday, and it’s all right. I ain’t mad anymore,” I replied, tossing my bag on the floor and going to the toilet. “Stop worrying about that.”

“Oh, sweet, but that wasn’t my point,” Autumn voiced as I closed the bathroom door. “I made you a promise yesterday and resolved how to fulfill it.”

My roommate’s eyes twinkled as I scoured my brain whatever commitment that could be when I returned and sat down on my bed. “Eh, what promise? I had planned to do a chapter or two today of analytic chemistry tonight, so whatever it is, it gotta be urgent.”

“Oh, no biggy,” Autumn replied, shutting the thin white day-time curtains, and turned her keys in the door, which we only did for one thing: Bondage. Her overjoyed strut, mysterious grin, and pile under her blanket assured me there was no other alternative.

“Close your eyes and open your mouth,” Autumn commanded, and I complied. A rubber ball entered my mouth, forcing me to breathe through my nose, and she buckled it tightly but not painful. “Now strip to your underwear.”

“Mmmhhpff,” I murmured, backing away, and I tried to loosen the gag, but Autumn gingerly grabbed my right wrist. I did not want to lose my scholarship due to any stupid game and had to study after our little bondage vacation.

The lamp, Autumn, and I stood in one line, forming a halo around her head. “You gotta trust me. I’m your friend, remember?”

Her words had been so honest and genuine that I grabbed her helping hand and pulled myself toward her. “Good girl, now get rid of these plain, dull clothes as I got something better.”

I obeyed, and Autumn took my clothes, folded them, and placed them on top of my laundry basket. The air conditioning gave me goosebumps as she had lowered it. “You cold? This will warm you.”

Autumn revealed my halo metallic salmon catsuit, and if my ball-gag had not kept my mouth open, it would have dropped open. I had completely forgotten about it since we fetched it months back at my parent’s old farmhouse. Lauren had kept it safe, and somehow, it had never emerged during one of our games. That’s a sign you have enough ugly clothing, an annoying, deceitful voice in my head suggested. I ignored it, shed my underwear, and jumped into the spandex. Autumn zipped the back up until the turtle neck closed around my neck, and I heard a click: This garment was also equipped with an extra ring for a padlock.

The silver key entered my roommate’s purse, and she invited me to the standing mirror, where I discovered my ball-gag was bright red. Autumn gave me a swift hug and reminded me how gorgeous I was. Indeed the catsuit hid my skin to create the illusion of a perfectly flat body while accenting and smoothing out my features. I saw not a single wrinkle, and with my every movement, the lights glided over the skintight fabric like a sunset at the beach. Yeah, Julian would not be able to resist this. It Should have been expansive, but I had bought it second-hand on Craigslist for 25 bucks and washed it three times before daring to put it on.

“Ready to learn, or does my Narcissus wants to continue admiring her self-image?” Autumn joked, and after a final glance at myself, I spun around and sat down in my wooden chair. “The fabric appears sturdy, but I will use scarves and no ropes today. I can see the damage they do,” Autumn said, highlighting a small area on my right wrist where the polish had worn off. I nodded as she fixed my ankles to the legs of the chair, and I grabbed my book, notebook, and favorite pen. She tied scarves around my hip too but waited, confused when I ignored her being unafraid and unimpressed by her tie. I simply studied.

“Good luck, I hope this speeds up your learning. I will explain everything during dinner. I already got groceries and will cook today,” Autumn pledged as she put on soft, instrumental music in the background and moved my laptop outside my reach. Luckily, I did not need it as I only reread the chapters, went through my notes, made a new summary, and redid many of the exercises. Meanwhile, Autumn did exercises she had to hand in the following day herself, but my thoughts had drifted to a far more abstract world long ago. Every single concept made sense, and I could cross out many question marks in my notes. Even the asterisk problems, the challenges, all succeeded. I felt like the police officer at the end of an episode of a detective: All pieces fell together.

Maybe it was the catsuit, its hideousness, or the scarves keeping my legs in place. Somehow for the past few years, such combinations made me concentrate and reach a subspace kind of mental state. I did not understand why, but it clicked. It could also be a self-fulfilling prophecy as I expected to concentrate, binding me livelong to these predicaments, but I loved them. Otherwise, Autumn would not free me until I finished everything, and I could not scream for help. So I had to it. Either way, I had finished my work already and lost myself in these thoughts.

“Dinner’s ready,” Autumn shouted minutes later, roughly waking me from my daydreams. “Put your things away. You’ll stay there.”

I did so, and Autumn covered the table with pans, plates, and cutlery. She had outdone herself with baked fish, rice, and green peas and removed the ball-gag. “So, what’s it what you wanted to tell me?” I yawned after stretching my jaw.

“Let me sit down first,” Autumn hissed before a smile engulfed her face again. “Did your studying go well?”

“Eh, yes...” I replied, unprepared for her sudden change of tone.

“And that catsuit and scarves didn’t interfere, did they?”

“It’s strange, but no.”

“Actually, they help you, don’t they?”

“Embarrassingly enough, they do.”

“Exactly as I thought: Kat works while tied up,” Autumn smiled as she began to eat. “So, yesterday, I promised I would help you to get that scholarship, and my solution is that you stay dressed in these awful ways and bound when you’re here. No excuses.”

I stared at my roommate, not believing her words.

Autumn took another bite, pretending to be unaware of my shock. “We’ll try the rules this week, and I’ll force you. You may hate it, but we gotta make sure you get those top grades. However, we keep splitting the chores, okay?”

I watched my roomie grin, who was aware I could not back off. She had caught me in a web, which I needed and craved for but also detested. “So, you fancy to humiliate me until the end of the year?”

“Isn’t that what you love?” she cut back, continuing to eat as I had not even touched my cutlery yet. “You were in heaven this afternoon.”

“I’ve read about humiliation, and this is different. I hate being the center of attention, and looking ludicrous in public is not a turn-on.” I pointed out, but my voice sounded bitter. “I never take any risk and do not want to be caught in bondage or anything else from my collection. Everything so far was accidental, and I never intended to involve you and have had an enormous amount of luck that you’re my roommate. Remember how shocked I was when you found me? That was not played!”

Autumn laughed like a devil, unmoved by my outburst. “I know, Kat, that you’re no exhibitionist, but how easy I can belittle you is an obvious sign. You accept that, don’t get furious, and return that favor as a reward. Your only fear is uncharted territory. However, with friends who accept you and in a controlled environment, you follow each embarrassing command. That’s the only difference. Oh, and look at what you’re wearing now.”

As always, Autumn had read my mind, which hurt: She understood me better than myself. I looked at my slowly cooling dinner and sighed.

“C’mon, don’t do that,” Autumn said. “No reason to be sad as it’s the truth, and there’s no point hiding from it. I’m doing this to aid you, and we’ll see how this turns out. Okay? You work extraordinarily hard and gotta have some fun in these weeks unless you wanna end up with a burn-out. Now eat and think later. Don’t refuse a gift you want but accept it.”

I nodded, unhappy to be outsmarted, and picked my fork up. With little satisfaction, I placed the fish in my mouth, and Autumn smiled like a proud parent. “So, any plans tonight at the bouldering club?”

Although I recognized she attempted to distract me from our previous conversation but went along. Discussing the boulders I wanted to try tonight, my difficulties, and how good Lauren was nowadays, filled the meal before Autumn allowed me to untie myself. It was my turn to do the dishes as my roommate had made me dinner. I did not mind doing it alone in the shiny catsuit: I danced as if I was in a disco in the ’70s as Autumn put on the corresponding music. When I wanted to leave, Autumn unlocked the spandex prison and allowed me to change into my sportswear.

“Had fun? Did you get the 7A?” Autumn asked as I returned alone. Lauren and I had made a little evening walk where we had discussed Autumn’s scheme. As they seemed to agree but not arranged this together, I chose to go along. So I had a week full of bondage and studying ahead.

“I did it! It took only two attempts,” I said euphorically to my roommate, who jumped up from her bed. “It went great. I even did the 7b for the second time, and Lauren completed an 8.”

“Nice!” Autumn replied, and we talked with a cup of tea, but strayed away from all sensitive subjects. “It’s eleven. Ready for bed? I’m tired, and so do you,” she said as I put my glass in the sink.

“Sure,” I replied and ran to the bathroom to scrub my teeth and take a shower. As expected, Autumn infiltrated the bathroom and dropped something off: my nightwear. Of course, she was proceeding with her plan as I found the blue-pink unicorn onesie. It smelled freshly washed, and Autumn had to have fetched it as we had stored it at Lauren’s. “Seriously? I needed a good night!”

“Sorry, Kat, but you look so cute in it, so I prefer it over only underwear,” Autumn explained from the other side of the bathroom door.

“Tomorrow is an important lecture. I gotta be fresh,” I countered.

“Relax, tonight’s going to be easy. I will only bind your legs, and you can zip it open.”

After drying my hair, I entered the fleece onesie, and it was still hideous, its tail swept through the air, and its horn pointed in the sky. Somehow, a smirk formed on my face as I examined myself: It was indeed more adorable than my underwear. A pink fluffy night mask, stating Sleep Tight in curvy golden letters, lay on the bathroom tiles too. It was not mine, but I put it over my head and sought my way to my bed, where Autumn would go easy on me. Hopefully. She had manipulated me into my own game again, so I mistrusted her with good reason.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beautiful again.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Beautiful again.
Thanks a lot!
---------------------------------------------------------

Two days later, Wednesday night, I was studying once more in my room, and Autumn had tied me up. I had to wear the ugly metallic light blue short-sleeved leotard and matching teal knee-high socks while sitting in her office chair. Shame, there was little variation possible when it came to chair-ties, especially when my hands had to stay free. Yet, today I had to sit in a cross-legged position, forced by my legs being frog-tied and my ankles linked. A hip rope and chest rope forced me upright. A white ball-gag made sure Autumn could ignore my complaints about stiff legs. It had been a long, 10 hour day in the lab, so they had already hurt from the continuous standing.

Autumn was also scrutinizing through unreadable garbage to write a report that only her professor would read late at night, staying awake solely by caffeine. But by getting multiple glasses of water for herself, going to the toilet, and pacing around, she made sure I grasped the difference between us. She was the boss. Though, this was no real distraction. I could concentrate, and a little jest every 30 minutes or so never hurt.

“Are your legs straining?” she asked around nine, and I nodded. “Too bad,” she smirked while braiding my hair in three strains. “You’ll be stuck until that chapter is done.”

I sighed and peeped again blankly into my textbook, analyzing a computation from which almost all steps were omitted. I felt more like a detective applying ingenious deductions to select the killer than a student reading a basic example. Who ever thought this should be published and cost 90 bucks? I asked myself.

Then suddenly, someone knocked on our door, and Autumn and I matched eyes in horror until a grin formed on my roommate’s lips. “I’m coming. One moment,” she exclaimed before turning to me. “I’ll drive you in the corner. You won’t be seen.”

I shook my head. What if they ran in? However, Autumn was in charge and rode me behind our bathroom before opening the door. Besides, by shouting, all our other options were exhausted. Even though my muscles tensed and my breathing stopped, I did not hear a single word of that person. Only Autumn said something: “Oh, hey! It’s okay. Come on in.”

I expected Julian, but Sophia showed up in tears, and in a swift movement, I unbuckled my ball-gag. She wore simple light blue sweatpants and a navy T-shirt. Her eyes were deep red, and she hugged me intensely as I rubbed her gag, waiting until my jaws could move smoothly enough to speak. The humiliation of this position did not even enter my mind.

“Oh, Kat, I cannot do this any longer,” Sophia cried as I hid the pain she put on my legs. “I’m so tired.”

“It’s okay, let it flow,” I soothed while Autumn watched us.

“I left you early today, but was still a few minutes late for training, earning me a major outburst and discipline. Sorry.”

“Are you okay? And remember, it’s not your fault. I didn’t mind staying a bit longer. Besides, we were the first to finish without screwing up. No worries about me.”

“No, that happens too often. You do all the work.”

“Yeah, but I have no US championships in a few weeks.”

As I said those words, another shriek escaped her mouth. “I cannot continue. My body hurts. I don’t want to anymore.”

“You will,” I commanded. “You’ve been training all your life. Now don’t stop in the last month. C’mon, you cannot quit now.”

“Honestly, those years were not always rainbows and unicorns. It’s a ruthless environment. Hard work, pain, tantrums, and humiliation all occur daily.”

“Hey, it’s almost over,” Autumn chimed in. “One month, and you will dominate before a long summer break. Don’t doubt yourself.”

Sophia nodded. “But I can’t also finish my courses. I don’t have enough time, let alone energy... I despise those people. Today because I was five minutes late, I had to, after the training, spend ninety minutes on the uneven bars until I could not hold any longer. All while being scoffed.”

I watched Autumn, who was speechless too.

“They tell me I gotta stop paying attention to my classes,” Sophia continued. They would talk to the dean and let me pass. However, I like chemistry and want a decent GPA. I don’t want to disappoint you after all that work and get the free ride. I ain’t no cheater.”

I had no clue what to say, but Autumn lifted Sophia of me and hugged her herself. This relieved my legs a lot. “What about a night off? No gymnastics but also no chemistry. You sleep here as you both got the first few hours off tomorrow. Okay?”

I saw Sophia nod after a moment of thought. “Thank you. Luckily my next training is tomorrow in the afternoon. Should I fetch my stuff now?”

“I bought ten toothbrushes this winter in a wholesale offer, and I got six unused examples left,” I said, starting to unwind the ropes around my legs. A small grin formed on Sophia’s face as her roommate was on the gymnastics team too.

“Yeah, and we have plenty of old shirts you can borrow tonight,” Autumn laughed. “Or do you want to get tied up first? It will be your personal party tonight.”

I could not have guessed the answer, but Sophia picked bondage, only something light to relax her muscles. Autumn put my books and notebooks away and ordered Sophia to close her eyes. I had freed myself in the meantime and searched the one plastic box we kept in our room and revealed my new straitjacket. “Hands up and no complaints.”

Sophia smiled for the first time while bravely keeping her mouth and eyes closed. A giggle escaped her mouth as I tightened the first strap. Autumn stood with ropes in her hand and approved my choice; It would secure her, but not strain her already sour muscles.

“Too tight?” I asked while continuing.

“Nah, perhaps a little more around my stomach?” Sophia returned, and I complied. Some tighter straps could offer more support, so looser is not always better, I reasoned. Soon, the straitjacket encased her entire upper body, and despite being a little oversized, did its job: holding the flexible girl inside itself. Autumn encouraged her to struggle to get out, and to my delight, she failed. I adjusted a few straps to get the perfect configuration before another escape attempt failed.

“Thanks, guys, this thing is amazing. I am stuck!”

“That’s its purpose. Ready to be immobilized a bit further?” Autumn laughed, seizing a few ropes and bandannas. I expected Sophia to be tied to my wooden chair, but Autumn had other plans. She cleave-gagged our prisoner with a black cotton scarf with a knot in it before telling her to lie down on the floor.

Sophia complied, enthusiastic and docile like a lamb brought to the slaughterhouse and lay down between the legs of the end of my table. Autumn bound ropes to the rings near her hips and the table’s legs. With her legs free, she lay on her back, and Autumn once more tasked her to free herself.

“Useless, absolutely useless,” I grumbled, but Autumn insisted.

Then, in one smooth movement, Sophia bent her back and pushed her lower legs underneath. The ropes connecting her to the table were loose, so allowed her to rise one foot. Her head bent backward and supported a lot of her weight as she rubbed ankle socks off with the friction of the carpet and reached for the left knot. Her toes rubbed it, found an end, and grabbed it. Slowly, she moved toward the knot, and Autumn and I watched with an open mouth. Yet, as we expected the rope to fly free, Sophia fell to the floor and panted.

“You okay?” I inquired, shoving a throw pillow under her head.

As I crouched over her, Sophia nodded with twinkling eyes, though I also read dissatisfaction that she had just failed. However, her mind had swung from the awful day to relaxation. “Great, you’ll be stuck here until bedtime. Enjoy yourself.”

“A good try, Sophia. Next time, that chance of escaping will be even slimmer. I’m impressed, so Kat will be tied up,” Autumn laughed.

“Hey! What?” I exclaimed.

“I wanted to phrase it positively. Sophia’s failure to free herself would not be very a kind reason, wouldn’t it?” Autumn cheered while grabbing my wrists. “You will be restrained anyway. Please prepare for bed.”

“It’s not even 9:30,” I returned, but alas, Autumn told me to brush my teeth and not whine. I got the yellow t-shirt and my underwear, which was an improvement to the unicorn onesie, went to the toilet, got dressed, and brushed my teeth. When I walked back, Autumn grinned, stared me into my eyes, and guided me to her with her hand. Her plan had to be devilish.

“Sophia, that lab partner of yours is the biggest kinkster in existence but has some irrational, unexplainable fears. Two major ones, to be exact, she just does not dare to explore any further. Wanna know which?” Autumn spoke but did wait for a reply. “First, anything in public. Being seen is her biggest fear, by far. Even if the chance to be seen is less than zero percent. Only keys and true bondage scares her to death too. So tonight, I’ll combine them. Kat, come here, trust me, and get your wrists behind you. You’re in for a treat.”

With much discomfort, I stepped forward, and a wink finally convinced me to turn around and comply. Leather circled my wrists, and a click confirmed my suspicions: Autumn never lies, or at least when bragging about my upcoming humiliating ordeal.

“I’m sorry, but I stole one of your new belts.”

“It’s okay, that would be a summer vacation project of myself,” I replied, attempting not to look worried. Autumn had transformed it into a simple form of handcuffs. She had cut off about half of the two-inch-wide belt, punched extra holes, and secured the single winding with the padlock. The start and end, and somewhere in the middle, cinching the cuffs made sure I could not wiggle free. There was some extra space, but the sturdy trap did not allow my thick hands through.

“You’ll wear that until the morning,” Autumn said, grabbing a piece of tape. “There are two keys: I got one, and Julian got one. However, you won’t be using this one.” She pulled the curtains away from a little, and I duck down, watching her tape the key to the outside window still. “Maybe you should check your texts where you can fetch it tomorrow. Otherwise, classes will be awkward.”

I sighed, grabbing my cellphone from the table. I was well-trained in operating a phone handcuffed and saw Julian’s message: GPS coordinates and a time: 9:00 AM. “Why am I friends with mean people?” I asked myself as Sophia failed once more to unknot herself with her toes.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

I love Autumn.

I mean, the whole story is great, but Autumn always find a way to play new games with Kat. Her creativity is really awesome.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic