Dressed at my best (Part 56 added) (F-self, F/F, M/F...)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Mineira1986 wrote: 3 years ago I love Autumn.

I mean, the whole story is great, but Autumn always find a way to play new games with Kat. Her creativity is really awesome.
You put that nicely!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

One of the reasons I read this story is the creativity of the bondages. Always a new way to tie somebody, often new costumes, characters that are well developed and, importantly, fun. I had to do some catching up, being a few chapters behind, but I made it. Did not take me all weekend, but still a good chunk of time.

Thank you for keep adding to this adventure.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Thanks for the comments!
Mineira1986 wrote: 3 years ago I love Autumn.

I mean, the whole story is great, but Autumn always find a way to play new games with Kat. Her creativity is really awesome.
Yeah, Autumn is a great roommate for Kat. I love giving her new ideas and pushing Kat's boundaries.
slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago One of the reasons I read this story is the creativity of the bondages. Always a new way to tie somebody, often new costumes, characters that are well developed and, importantly, fun. I had to do some catching up, being a few chapters behind, but I made it. Did not take me all weekend, but still a good chunk of time.

Thank you for keep adding to this adventure.
Thanks a lot! One of the hardest ways to distiguish yourself on a bondage-site is to get good, original ties. I cannot describe scenes in such detail as others here, so I got to find my own niche and explore its options. Thanks for catching up and continueing to follow the story.
-------------------------------------------------------
I yawned the next day, not craving to open my eyes yet. After all, I had not heard Autumn or my alarm yet. My shoulders were weary, so I rolled and stretched them and noted my cuffed arms behind my spine. Nothing extraordinary, but it evoked memories of the wild night with Sophia and Autumn and curled a grin on my face. Sophia had never loosened up so much that she kept hugging Autumn and me, thanking me, and begging for more stories and ties. Only when Autumn put us to bed, she fell asleep immediately.

That reminded me of the warm flesh resting against me and the remainder of my predicament. I cracked my eyes open and stared through my locks into Sophia’s face that rested only five inches from me. She slept like a baby in an old pink t-shirt of mine that stated: “I’m the captured princess. Save me and earn a kiss.” Though an ironic purchase, I had worn it many nights in bondage before outgrowing it. Lastly, my cargo net held us in a cocoon, and Sophia’s hands were tied in front of her. Not snug, but mitts ensured she could not escape herself.

I lay on the wall side, so Sophia blocked my view of my alarm, and thus I watched her instead, lazing tranquil not to ruin her sleep. A lock of thick, silver-blonde hair rested on her cheek as the rest was intertwined with the cargo net. Her face was immaculate, even without make-up, with a perfect, small nose and red, acne-free cheeks. Very childlike and innocent: a sort of beauty I would never reach. Her mouth hung half an inch open as her slow, steady breath turned her body a few degrees every time. It had always been hard to admit that she was more than a year younger, and with so many more accomplishments in life. She got to celebrate her birthday half-way through the summer vacation while I turned 20 in December.

Then I heard the cracks of Autumn’s bed and caught her sight in my peripheral vision, signing me to be silent. She whispered it was 7:45 A.M. and showered, not waking the girl next to me but shut the door loudly when returning.

Sophia bumped up and opened my eyes and panicked for a few seconds. “Whoa, what?”

I beamed, ignoring the shocks against my body as Sophia calmed.

“You fine? Slept well?” Autumn inquired.

“Eh, yeah, I’m sorry. My hands being stuck scared me.”

“No need to apologize, Soph, that was intended,” Autumn said, getting dressed. “Ready to start your escape?”

“Always!” Sophia replied, and I twisted around with the intention that my hands would free hers. Autumn had winded the net tightly around us, only allowing more space near our heads, and turning was quite the exercise with the padlock getting stuck. Getting the mitts off took minutes too because I could not find the laces, but the rope cuffs themselves fell off within seconds.

“Your turn. My job’s done,” I said, returning to a more comfortable position as Sophia began undoing the rope that was woven through the net to create the cylindrical object. I lay flat on my cushion that was in the cocoon and waited, getting the occasional kick or bump from Sophia, but I disregarded them. Due to the locked cuffs around my wrists, there was little I could do, and Sophia was in heaven. After she had made a sizable hole, she got herself and her bound legs out before helping me.

“Well done!” Autumn announced like a proud mother and watched how Sophia untied my legs before her own. She undid the net’s remaining and those that had kept it in position while Sophia took a shower. “So, when you ganna tell her about your entire collection?” Autumn asked. “She’ll be loving it.”

“Dunno, not something you bring up in a conversation every day, don’t you?”

“So you won’t? Or do you need help?” Autumn muttered.

“Eh, your help?”

Autumn gave me a hug. “Did that ever go wrong? And, how you gonna deal with your cuffs?”

I freed me from her grip and lay down on the floor and flung my hands over my feet, getting the cuffs in front of me. “Easy. Watch me.” I walked to the curtain, pulled it a few inches away, and opened the window. Autumn had hidden the key on the ledge, three feet away from the opening, but I snatched it. It stuck to the tape, and I dodged down, fumbling to get the key in the lock. I failed.

“See, it ain’t that easy. I hope everyone enjoyed that show. Now give me that.”

However, I slid the key into my pocket: I was stuck but not giving up. “Not even a pitiful reward for my bravery? Unlock my wrists, let me shower, and I’ll put them back on. Promise.”

“Okay, fair,” Autumn said, holding her hand up, but I declared to wait on Sophia: I was not naive. As such, I retrieved my freedom and cleansed myself, but Autumn broke in and stole my clothes as per usual. Only the shiny metallic aqua leotard remained, and not wanting to walk around nude, I put it on. I put on my make-up and brushed my hear, enjoying my appearance. Sophia and Autumn giggled at me, having set the table for breakfast and sitting on the only two chairs. I eat my cereal on my bed while Autumn explained what should have happened: Covered in a coat having to make my way to the forest where Julian would be with the other key. Easy, hazardous, and far out of my comfort zone.

“However, you’ve been brave, Kat, so it’ll be safer and more fun. Stand up.”

Autumn grabbed a thin black paracord and placed it around my chest and made a tight rope dress reaching from my neck to a very nasty crotch rope. It was neat, though worse than on the internet. Still, I would usually rock such binds in our dorm and would love it under normal circumstances. My body was squeezed together, and especially around my breasts, the ropes were unignorable. My college’s burgundy hoodie, black jeans, ankle socks, and my usual sneakers completed the outfit. They hid everything, although I would never walk around like this in public.

“Now give me your hands,” Autumn said as I could see Sophia’s terror. Her jaw had dropped minutes ago, unnerving me even further. Autumn locked my wrists next to each other, like a straitjacket, but also through the hoodie’s single pocket. “You see, even more harmless. Now you skip around the campus just fine. Come, let’s go. Julian won’t wait.”

“No, I won’t.”

“Come on, Kat, don’t play chicken,” Autumn blurted out, opening the curtains. “It’s nice and quiet as the first lectures just began. I won’t let this one slide, and please broaden your horizon for once. As long as you believe it, it is perfectly safe and will be a marvelous experience.”

I was still hesitant, but Autumn allowed me to stroll around the room to get comfortable and watch my reflection in the mirror. With my hands in my pocket, I resembled the average college student who had not received their morning coffee yet. The ropes were invisible, but my hands pressed onto the knots of the rope dress, who made themselves evident in even more unpleasant ways. How could I ever behave ordinarily with all these sensations? After more untruthful promises and motivational attempts, I dared to nod to the question of whether I was ready.

“Be yourself. Don’t get nervous. Then it will be obvious. Bluff,” Sophia said before we left. Only she was not the one in my position. I had no keys on me and thus passed the point of no return when the door closed. The deserted hallway eased my nerves as we got to the staircase. Falling and not catching myself was a genuine risk, but Autumn and Sophia adjusted to my pace. They opened the outside doors for me, so my hands could stay in the pocket. The lawn separating the hideous concrete creations that were called dorms was deserted, and Autumn’s expression changed. Where was the challenge? We would reach the forest in minutes. Sure, a rope was burying itself in my shoulder, but that was unexceptional.

Even I, the person, who had preferred to wait all day cuffed in the room over this nonsense, was dissatisfied. So Autumn called Julian to tell we were making a detour through the restaurant.

“Can’t it be something simpler first?” I asked. “Perhaps another round through our dorm?”

Autumn smirked and clutched my shoulders. “No, this is easy, little wimp.” She pulled on one of the ropes on my back, causing a chain reaction. “Now, let’s go.”

Sophia spoke more encouraging and kind before we pushed to the low, wooden building where overpriced, greasy fast food could be bought. The restaurant was half-full, and I glanced around, seeing no familiar faces. I had envisioned myself being watched by a few hundred pairs of eyes as if I would walk around nude. Instead, no-one bothered us with inspecting us, and I even almost bumped into someone who apologized. I accepted his excuses and walked farther, not trying to imagine his thoughts if he had noted my cuffed hands and ropes underneath my hoodie. In fear, I grabbed my wrists in case anyone peered inside and saw the leather or the metal lock shimmer.

“Kat, would you like some chocolate? I owe you one,” Autumn asked when we reached the fending machines half-way through.

“Nah, I’m good,” I responded, wanting to leave as soon as possible.

“Okay, cool, I’ll grab some swiftly,” Autumn said, forcing me into the queue. Pacing through a building in bondage was a nightmare, but standing still downright death. Glances took a fraction of a second, but standing next to someone was surreal. As a few hysterical girls jumped in the queue behind us, I felt eyes aimed at my back, seeing the knots of the thin paracord Autumn had used. I had seen them myself in the mirror, but they were almost invisible. Almost.

All these thoughts rushed through my mind as we waited. There were three groups of students ahead of us, and I ached to scream to hurry up like an egoistical, fed-up freak. But I stayed calm, quiet, and red, hoping the girls would miss my nerves. A scene here would be game-over.

When after what seemed hours, Autumn had her Snicker’s bar, we left through the other entrance and entered the courtyard. Half a dozen joggers had this square somewhere in their route this morning, but I could not worry anymore after what had happened before. The crotch-rope began bothering me, and I walked unnatural, trying to fight it, but even Autumn did overlook that. We entered the woods and turned into one of the almost invisible trails leading to nowhere exciting. Here, sitting on a boulder, Julian awaited, and my heart jumped when I saw him: I had reached safety.

“So, you pursued with that ridiculous idea?” he asked Autumn, standing up and giving me a hug. The ropes and cuffs were pushed into my body. “You truly did? With the handcuffs? Through the restaurant?”

“Yeah, she was daring and courageous after a reassurance,” Sophia said as she explained what we had done in the restaurant.

“And we have got a little bonus surprise underneath!” Autumn exclaimed as she grabbed my hoodie and lifted it up. For once, I was happy with my cuffs, as they prevented her from running away with it. Julian’s eyes got wider as he saw the ugly leotard and paracord and gave me a swift kiss on my lips. Then he fetched bandannas and scarves from his backpack and hoisted the hoodie up, letting it rest on my wrists.

“Ladies, I cannot thank you enough for this beautiful present you brought me, but do you mind if we take some boyfriend-girlfriend time now?”
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

After what has likely been my most exciting morning I would ever experience, the day calmed down. After Julian had released me, I retired to my dorm room, showered, and got ready for classes. The marks of the gag and cuffs had faded away, and so did the provocative elements of my life. Or well, the lectures were lively and intriguing but at least less memorable. Back at home, Autumn forced me into my gold Belle dress and tied me up, forcing me to study while she made us tacos. Then at night, I got tied in a light spread-eagle in the unicorn onesie: In short, a regular afternoon and evening.

In the following weeks, ties were ever-present in my dorm room. I got home, changed, and got tied and gagged. When Autumn was gone, I did so myself as I otherwise faced punishment. Only Autumn and I lacked time and energy to undertake anything unusual. Her own studies sucked her time and creativity away, and I, to protect myself, shut down my own fantasies. My fellowship had priority. Julian occasionally passed by for the evening or stayed for the night, but, besides those marvelous moments, the bonds were simple and straightforward. Often a chair tie with free hands, and sometimes, I had to kneel for some time, and once we both studied under our table for an evening. It was an enhancement to my uneventful existence, but I craved the excitement of the weekends and Autumn’s dumb surprises.

Meanwhile, Sophia’s coaches had found out about her sleeping elsewhere that night. Without sharing the whole truth, she had told them her mind had needed a break from the pressure. She had not been punished as she got away with a stern warning. “No more bondage until after the championships,” I had to advise my little flexible apprentice with pain in my heart. She had loved it, and to my delight, her one act of defiance had improved her mental state a lot. She was primed to confront her coaches again and labor for the best possible result.

In those weeks, I mastered the material of my studies in my new rhythm of life. The magic of hideous clothes and bondage had not worn out. On the weekend before the two critical weeks of exams, Autumn, Julian, and I watched the US championships on an illegal streaming service. It was on national television, and like every modern student, I did not own a television subscription.

“And don’t forget your promise,” Julian said on Friday afternoon, the first day of the championships. He flung the metallic blue and hot pink leotards to Autumn and me, respectively, as a token of good luck. We would be bound and gagged in the leotards during every event Sophia participated in. I have never been superstitious but wanted to support her, and absolutely no personal gain was involved.

Julian was in charge and ordered Autumn and me to lie sideways on our stomach on my bed. We had to pull our legs up due to the wall, resulting in a natural hogtie. My boyfriend tied our ankles crossed, our arms palm-to-palm behind our backs, and even my elbows together. It would be a long afternoon.

“Mind if I try something new?” Julian inquired, and I nodded as a purple scarf with a knot gagged me already. Then he picked my hair up and let it glide through his hands. He removed the elastic band of my ponytail, picked up all my hair, and pulled it backward, brushing through with his fingers to even them. Then Julian bundled it with a short, thin thread, and I counted three separate windings, excluding the doubling of the rope. He examined his knot before pulling my head slowly backward. “Is this painful?”

The sensation was ghastly as my whole head was under tension as if a thousand little strings tugged it. It felt similar to a massive number of windings around your legs, masking the jerking of the rope. The pressure spread, but I could not move at all as if an invisible hand lifted me up. I had expected many little pinpricks across my skull, but it did not hurt. I could kick myself that I had never dared to do this myself.

I had feared Julian would join the tie to my bound ankles as I could rip my head off when my legs ached in their abnormal state and craved to lie straight. To my fortune, Julian fastened both my legs and hair to my elbows separately.

Julian gave Autumn lighter bondage and fastened her wrists to her ankles that stood at a ninety-degree angle. She could handle more, despite not being as flexible and fanatical as me, but Julian wanted to keep it fun. There were more suitable times to push her boundaries.

“The only disadvantage of those beautiful gags of you is you can’t eat or drink,” Julian said, lying down next to me. A bag crackled, and I angrily blew in my gag. “No, Kat. I ain’t eating this alone. I’m not that egoistic,” he added, pinching my cheek. “The gag stays in. You made Sophia a promise and will honor it.”

After the inevitable commercial break, we watched the first girls attempt the vault. After a run-up, they jump up on the springboard and start spinning around all three axes as if they are suicidal and land all within the span of a few flashes. The idea that someone’s career and livelihood would depend on a moment, with the risk of breaking your neck, scared me. They all looked so fragile. Then they smiled as they landed and awaited scoring by the judges, who I could not understand. All jumps looked the same to me, and all these girls were incredible. I also detested the commentator, who called some jumps easy or deemed them stupid for making a small step after landing.

Then Sophia was announced and appeared in a gorgeous dark red leotard with the initials of our university spelled out on her side. She wore full make-up, her hair was fastened behind her with both hair bands, and hair spray and glitters covered her face and head. Absolutely stunning. Then she ran forward and jumped in an inhuman, almost godlike way, made a few flips, and landed on both feet. Incredible.

All those years, she worked so hard for this moment, and at once, she took the lead. Julian hugged me in excitement. Would my lab partner be crowned a US champion? I had high hopes, but my gag prevented me from saying something foolishly. The gymnasts with the lowest probability of winning started, so the competition stayed tense. Sophia’s turn had been about half-way through, and even while it took some time before anyone overtook her, she lost her podium spot. I heard Autumn’s frustrated moans, but when I saw Sophia’s grin when she got eighth, I was proud of her.

I had loved my tie as my neck ached, and my elbows also expressed the desire to touch no longer. So Julian untied us, and I explained to him a nasty computation while Autumn made us dinner. We studied till the early hours and rose early for Sophia’s second event, the uneven where she got the fourteenth place. In the afternoon, she got seventh place at the balancing beam, her final event. Again, and Autumn and I watched in bondage. First, we lay stacked in spread-eagled on each other, and then with our legs tied in an irritating lotus position and our hands cuffed behind our neck. Julian photographed us without our heads and gags in the picture and sent them to Sophia as proof. She loved the motivation we gave her.

As such, my last exam-free week came to an end. Although I had dreaded and feared the moment, the exams turned out to be doable. I could fill in all answers, but it was not too elementary. I was always entirely convinced, so few of my classmates could achieve such results. The level of the exams was ideal for me, at least.

Autumn, meanwhile, struggled more with her own exams and cursed at her professors in our dorm. Nothing special, until she mentioned her exams had gone better than usual, partly due to my inability to distract her while she studied.

My two weeks of terror ended on a Thursday at noon. I was alone as Autumn had her final exam around lunchtime, so I started collecting my possessions as the room had to be clear by Sunday. All furniture, save for our chairs, was the property of the university, so I had to gather my clothes, books, leftover food, pans, et cetera. I emptied all kitchen cabinets, distributing the items between us, and watched some Youtube, waiting for Autumn to pack her clothes. We would drive to her place first, and Julian would follow me back to campus two days later, as we would pass by my parent’s home together.

“Ooh, nice outfit, Kat,” Autumn said when she entered our room. “My exam went well. B for sure, but an A is not unlikely. You know the rules only applied, so you could study for your exams? They are over. It’s officially summer!”

I reddened, seeing I wore one of my more casual ugly outfits: rainbow-colored knee-long socks, a purple tutu, and a tight, black crop top with a pink, smiling elephant at the front. I had gotten used to changing when I got home, so I had forgotten about it.

“No need to be ashamed. You have dressed worse,” Autumn laughed. “Keep everything on and put on jeans and boots. You can carry my stuff to my car. Dinner is in 6 hours, so we have plenty of time for fun on the road back.”
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Yeah, a new chapter! Thank you!!!! Worth the wait.

scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Great as always!!!
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Good chapter!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Thanks for the kind comments!

It took me a while to complete, but I (finally) wrote another chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“That was no biggie, was it?” Autumn asked when I returned from hauling her last box to the car.

“Eh, I guess?” I replied. I had worn the weird socks and tutu underneath but had almost forgotten about them. I had said goodbye to our neighbors without feeling any nerves.

“So, we have to step it up, don’t we?”

I gazed at Julian, who had taken the job as an abundant third mover of Autumn’s sparse belongings. He grinned, so I was in for a treat. Autumn shut the door, blindfolded me with my panda sleeping mask, and fastened two pieces of duct tape below my eyes to secure it. Julian aided me into the bathroom and stripped me without closing the door. I smiled as my boyfriend strapped my bondage mitts around my fists as I stood in my underwear. The absence of other sounds informed me of Autumn gazed at us. I trembled a little from my nerves and excitement. Next, he tied my legs together. He did not hurry but did not attempt to get tight binds. He was merely enjoying the moment.

“You always look so cute when embarrassed,” he whispered in my ear, reddening my cheeks. “Ready?”

I agreed to whatever unknown horror lay ahead. Julian pulled satin over my head, so it was ugly-dress-time, but I had no clue which one. I owned too many. While mittened, I could not identify the fabric, and he began binding my arms palm-to-palm behind my back. He secured my elbows, but they were a few inches apart, warning me it wouldn’t be a short tie-up session.

“You’re wearing this all over campus,” Autumn described. “Only a few feet from all other students. Sounds fun, doesn’t it?”

I bobbed my head. I was ungagged, but speaking was not expected of me. There had to be a catch as Autumn would never allow our hobby to be displayed in plain sight.

“Okay, then let’s make the final preparations,” Julian stated. He ordered me to lay down and zipped me into a rather large roll along. My heart pounded inside my chest. I had told Autumn once her suitcase would be great for tie-ups, and she had closed the zipper and locked it with me inside once. However, I had not been tied. I had never been claustrophobic, and the concept intrigued me. Both being inside or being walked through the hallways did not startle me anymore.

“You okay?” Julian checked, and I replied I was. I assumed they did not gag me due to safety concerns. “Okay, cool. Autumn, see you at the car.”

As such, Julian drove me out of the room that I had called home for a year, and my two neighbors giggled. The girls had endless fights but now kept quiet. Were they saying goodbye end letting their past behind them, or had that they noticed anything? Of course, they could impossible see me. I had to control my breathing in the tight space to stay inaudible, but I could do that. They would never find out.

However, sudden drops could cause substantial problems. I had never been a screamer, but a single high note would betray my presence. And every bump would be unexpected. Then, to make matters worse, Julian took the stairs. The lift was crowded with the naturally lazy inhabitants of the dorms as everyone left at once. I could keep my mouth shut. After passing the doors at the end of the smooth hallway, Julian retracted the handle, grabbed the grip, and carried me downward.

“You’re heavy!” he exclaimed.

“What’s in it?” a girl asked. I froze.

“My girlfriend’s books. She reads too much,” Julian replied coolly. I could snap his neck.

Luckily, Julian restrained himself from making further comments and hauled me down, not hitting the concrete stairs once while he panted. At least he deserved to suffer like that. Autumn’s car was next to the door at one of the best spots. The car was full of boxes and random objects, so Julian placed me on the floor, leaning against the dashboard. He closed the door and waited in silence on Autumn. It took her a couple of minutes to grab her final belongings and said Julian goodbye, indicating I would travel like this. That was not the end of the world. The staircase accident had been freaky, and I could handle another hour in this roll along.

Autumn took off and stopped minutes later to open the zipper, displaying her package for all to see.

“Sorry, Kat, I always wanted to have you tied up in my car. It is the logical next step. I fancied you in the trunk, but Julian rejected that plan. He already fears what would happen if I crash with you like this.”

Autumn searched her bag, pressed a scarf into my face with a figure-8-knot, and fastened it behind my head. Despite the blindfold, I could see Autumn’s devilish smile due to her voice’s intonation and her nervous manners while patting my head. I still detested every time she did this to prove my helplessness. The ropes around my arms were unmovable, my fingers in mitts, and my legs bound as well. I hissed in my gag, getting a laugh from Autumn before she closed most of the zipper, restarted her car, and began her journey homeward.

Autumn drove carefully, making no sudden stops or taking corners too rapidly. Still, I disliked I could not see. It made me dizzy.

“Stoppfff!” I screamed in my improvised gag.

“You good? Only five more minutes. Will you survive until then?”

“Mmph,” I responded twice, indicating I could.

“Good girl,” Autumn chuckled and petted my head through the hole in the zipper while steering the car on a smaller, sandy road. This was far more uncomfortable, and having my back thrown repeatedly against my tied arms hurt. The only upside was my knees evaded my chin. I was terrified.

Only, saving my sanity and sick stomach, Autumn had overestimated the five minutes as at most two had passed. She walked to the other side of her car and yanked the roll along out, still with me inside. We were in a forest, the birds told me together with Autumn’s struggling to roll me forwards. I reckoned we were not even half-way.

“Let her struggle,” I smiled to myself, angry with her latest scheme: No bound rides for me anymore.

To my demise, my roommate made no effort to carry me very far and dropped me sideways on the ground. “See you in half an hour. Enjoy yourself. I gotta grab something from a store nearby.”

I assumed she was joking, faking her walk off and watch me scream in the kinda muffling gag, so nothing unusual. Letting me panic while there was no actual danger. No, her car took off, and in the woods, I could trace its noises for quite a distance. So I was alone in an unknown forest bound restrained in a roll along.

Promptly my mood changed from the exciting unknowns awaiting me to the boring position of being tied up strictly with nothing to do but to listen. I also had to focus on breathing regularly, which was hard in the roll along. It was no solid brick of plastic but made of sturdy cloth. The birds continued to chirp, and something foraged on the forest floor. Some sort of rabbit, I imagined, as it was much lighter than any human. As such, I entertained myself while returning to a state of tranquility. I could not worry about anything, as there was nothing I could do. Waiting and listening to the sounds of the wind and animals around me provided the sole entertainment. So I dove into wild dreams of tie-ups and many ideas about what was to come.

I could have lain here for hours on end. The position with my hands behind my back was very familiar and only just too hard to manage for an entire night. Only as I was starting settling in, a car approached, and the nerves and adrenaline returned. Autumn had been much faster than expected, or this was another car. It sounded different, though. Bigger. Heavier.

I had assumed it would pass by me, but it stopped. Definitely not Autumn’s car, I knew, and I waited as someone got out and walked over the falling branches, cracking them. Like, Autumn, her pace was light and careful, so Autumn had swapped cars to scare me.

I waited docile until Autumn halted near her roll along and zipped it open. Time to move on.

Only, a girl’s screech ripped my ears for a second, and I wanted to jump, but my bonds kept me down.

“Kat, what?” a female voice snapped, and it took me a few moments to recognize it: Sophia. “That dress? Why? Autumn told me she had a surprise for me. Let me untie you. She promised you would explain everything.”
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

"Why? Why did you have to do that?" I sneered the following morning when Autumn and I finished a short hiking trail near her house.

"What are you talking about?" Autumn replied calmly. "Anything wrong?"

"Sophia," I scoffed. All day and night, I had stayed silent. First, during the ride back to collect my thoughts, then during the night as Autumn's parents had no need to hear about any of this. This had been the first real opportunity.

"Shite, Kat, she knew something was off and felt there was more. She adored those few tie-ups with us, so I saw no reason not to tell her. Did you require me to lie to her?"

"Because… Because you know me!" I cried as Autumn pulled me on a fallen tree to sit. "I ain't proud of my likings. I've begged you before. Don't tell everyone."

Autumn's arm folded around my shoulders. Every single time someone discovered my embarrassing hobby had been her doing, directly or indirectly. As I bobbed my head, I only spotted a faint simper. "I know. I know. I am so sorry if I disappointed you. I thought it would be humorous as Sophia would definitely understand. Sure, a little humiliating in that position, but nothing too extreme."

I bobbed my head away and calmed myself down as Autumn gripped me tighter. Continuing to vent my frustration towards her would be unfair and have no effect. She had gotten the notice. "You know my career could be over if everything leaks? Please discuss with me upfront the next time you want to share anything. Then you can still surprise me in any way you fancy. Okay?"

Autumn nodded, and we walked back to her parents' house without exchanging any more words. For the past year, our disputes had been resolved with an apology and explanation. Then we moved on without harsh feelings. I had always had a hard time staying mad for long, especially at others with whom I had to deal with every day. It made no sense.

We had a cup of tea before Julian picked me up and drove me back to the campus. To my surprise, he noted I had no desire to talk, and we listened to the radio as the clouds and trees passed by. I grabbed the already packed boxes from the dorms while Julian moved my collection into his car. At Lauren's and Robert's, Julian left the ropes and ridiculous outfits where they would stay all summer. Here, he left his car for the night too.

Around three-ish, we approached my house, and I had noted Julian started to become more and more nervous. Initially, he started singing along with the radio, which was abysmal at best. The rabbit had trouble keeping his hands still, checked his hair in the mirrors three times, and even changed into a clean t-shirt. Something unplanned, as he had to fetch it from the trunk. Of course, he had never met his parents and prepared for the worst. It was adorable.

He shrieked when he saw the farmhouse, taken away by its size, and had to collect himself when we walked through the backdoor into the kitchen, fiddling with hands. My mum was baking some sort of apple dessert and welcomed Julian friendly.

"So, you are my daughter's boyfriend?" my dad inquired, coming out of the study. He was tired, wearing a suit, and with his well-trimmed black beard quite intimidating. He offered Julian a firm handshake and smirked as he almost pooped his pants. "I had more a man in mind for my only daughter." He waited until Julian's face had reached its most vibrant possible shade before he burst out in laughter and hugged him. I could kill him.

As expected, my dad could not leave his role as my personal protector, but Julian was keen enough to see right through. My dad, like me, possessed an inner nerd, and Julian soon unearthed it. They discussed the nineties fantasy movies my dad had showed me many times in my youth, and Julian knew each. So, the first introduction was a blatant success.

After hauling all my clothes and books to my room, Julian and I jumped in the swimming pool to escape the summer heat. After four hours in my tiny car, we had deserved it. The rest of the day mostly involved talking; it had been ages since I had seen my parents. We played board games after dinner, and all went to bed early. My parents both had to leave by daylight.

"You ain't running away," Julian whispered when we dived in my bed. I found on the ropes that Julian had hidden under the blanket. "You're mine tonight."

As usual, I feared my parents would hear the cranking of the ropes. So we whispered about the usual nonsense while my legs were tied together and my wrists to the headboard. I wore only panties and a yellow t-shirt. "The bed is small," my boyfriend explained. "Now, I cannot push you off."

"So I should tie you up too?"

"Nah, I am good. I will just hold your body."

As he was busy with my wrists, I flung my body to the side, throwing him off as planned, and Julian fell on the floor.

"Kat, quiet please! Or should we put you in separate rooms?" I heard from my parents' room. Julian looked at me and smiled from the mattress that was put down for him.

"Sorry! Won't happen again," I yelled back as my parents had no idea I was trussed up. A condom lay on my nightstand, so at least their expectations were not too innocent.

Julian grinned, flicked off the lights, and climbed back onto me. "You naughty, naughty little girl. Now your night will be a lot less pleasant." He grasped my bound ankles and wound another short rope around them before fastening it to my bed. "Now try again."

I tried my hardest to shake him off, but there was little space for my hips to move, forcing me to surrender. He pulled the blanket over us. "Good night."

"Good night." I closed my eyes and felt a happily sleeping boy around my body. His head rested on my arm when he entered the land of dreams within minutes.

"Your cereal is ready, sleepyhead," Julian announced the next morning as he entered my room. The curtains were already opened, and the sun blazed into my face. "I'll never grasp how you can sleep like that."

"I had a terrible night. It took me hours to fall asleep. My shoulders hurt, so can you please release me?"

"Really? If so, then you would have surely woken me."

"C'mon, man," I whined. "Let me go. You know I wouldn't haggle my way out."

"Sure, what you desire," Julian responded before untying my wrists. He gave me a minute to flex my shoulders and hork down the cereal and bound my arms afterward, now behind my back. Then, still dressed in nothing more than an old shirt and my underwear, he invited me to tour him through the house and garden. We wandered through the rooms I had passed tens of thousands of times and explained my bondage experiences in each. In retrospect, all were tame: simple chair-ties or having my legs tied all afternoon. As they were also restricted now, Julian carried me around like a genuine damsel, one arm under my knees and one carrying my shoulders. I showed him the stables where I had spent many nights in my sleeping bag.

"I used to imagine it was a prison cell. You see those bars? In the winter, the moon shines through them. That's magical," I explained. It was weird to describe the childish and stupid adventures, but Julian did not judge. In fact, he enjoyed the silly stories. He flung me off the slide of the playhouse, and I ended on the wood chips below, unable to catch myself.

He walked me below the mighty giants of the forest, and I pointed at my favorite climbing trees and desire paths going nowhere. He climbed the ladder into the treehouse I had built with my dad when I was eight. The feet-high logs I used as chairs were still there. I grinned in reminiscence as Julian lowered me on one.

"Stay here, let me grab something," Julian said before leaving the treehouse. "I had to search the entire kitchen already to find that damn cereal."

He left me alone, and I watched him through the round window. Again a foolish thought struck me. All my youth, there had been all these fantastic people out there all along. And I had been here all by myself. Julian, Autumn, and well, everyone would have loved to have a gigantic backyard for themselves.

Then I noted Julian again, beaming and throwing a pack of cookies in the air as he strolled over the lawn. I had to appreciate the present. I conjured a smile on my face as Julian entered. He tossed a cookie toward me that ended out of my reach on my lap.

"Still enjoying your bondage?" he laughed. I nodded, unsure whether this question was rhetorical. I could not reach the cookie. "Good, we'll drive back after lunch. Afterward, your third weekend will begin."
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Oh, I was away for a couple of weeks and missed two updates =(.

I keep finding interesting how Autumn insists on pushing Kat's limits. Hopefully not too much since it's clear where her limits are.

The scene with Julian... so cute and well written. Keep up the good work!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I agree :) The scene with Julian is excepationally well!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I had some catching up to do, glad I did as this is a great story. Let's see what the third weekend will bring.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic