Dressed at my best (Part 56 added) (F-self, F/F, M/F...)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Dressed at my best (Part 56 added) (F-self, F/F, M/F...)

Post by Beaumains »

I woke up with a couple long hairs stuck to my face. I tried to remove them with my hands but failed. I instantly understood why: Both of my wrists were bound to the upper corners of my bed. I smiled, and looked down and saw what I had done to myself: A short-sleeved, shiny, hot-pink leotard encased my upper body. My blanket covered my feet and ankles, so I could not see them. With a small tug, I checked they were still restrained to my bed’s other corners. My spread-eagle was not tight. I had room to wiggle around, struggle against the ropes, and could move about half a foot in each direction.

With my eyes, I searched for the clock and saw it was only 3 PM. So my phone’s alarm would sign in two hours I had to untie and clean myself. Then nobody would learn about my little hobby. So, now you might be wondering, how would someone end up in this situation?

That is no short story, so let’s jump in now. My name is Katherine or Kat for short, and I am 19 years old. As a first-year chemistry student, I have a busy life. Long days in the lab and lectures tougher than anything I had ever seen at high school made satisfying my parents’ expectations difficult. They demand me to graduate with excellent marks. So most of the time, I am in my dorm room doing homework or watching series online. To keep myself healthy, both physically and mentally, I decided to do some sports. I joined a bouldering club and the athletics team. Moreover, I sometimes engage in simple self-bondage sessions in my dorm room to relax and wind down. Because I rarely get an extended time alone in my shared dorm room, I could not do this as frequent as I desired.

In short, I am not your stereotypical partying student. Even if I had the time and desire to party, it would be impossible. My parents pay for my college, but keep me financially on a tight lease. They pay my tuition, dorm room, books, food, and clothes, but not much more. They are afraid I would waste it on parties or even worse, alcohol and drugs. They keep their control, despite the college being a couple of hours away from the old farmhouse where I grew up. Here, I got a shared room in the new dormitory and matched with Autumn, a second-year student. We had a small kitchen where we daily prepared our meals and our own shower and toilet.

Autumn was an awesome roommate. Not only did we have the same sleeping schedule and desire to keep our place somewhat clean. We also prepared meals for each other and shared most of our belongings. In contrast to some other students in our complex, we never had a single fight. It did not take long before we started recognizing each other as friends. So I would not classify my life as horrible.

Today, it was a cold Saturday in February, and endless days in the lab doing experiments had exhausted me. Yet, I had to hand in a lengthy report on them on Monday. Although I had made a start, it would cost me most of my weekend. I was not looking forward to it. In the morning, Autumn and I sat together in our dorm room, struggling to motivate ourselves. It was one of those days where you want to work but lack the final push. The clock ticked forward, and the stress built up while sitting in front of an unchanged Word-document. Then during lunch, Autumn mentioned she would visit some high school friends on Sunday and have dinner with them. First, I thought I had lost my partner in procrastination. Then, I spied something else: a long, undisturbed time alone. If I had no lab report to finish, this would be the perfect opportunity for some self-bondage. These were scarce because we rarely mentioned our plans to each other upfront. Long stretches of planned time alone only occurred once or twice a month. I knew self-bondage would clear my head from studying. I had to take this chance.

With newfound energy, I immediately returned to my laptop and began typing. I was making much progression and worked until midnight without complaining once. The following day the report was almost finished by noon. Autumn left at 1 PM, giving me at least six hours to enjoy myself. This was the least, but longer would be risky. I shut my laptop down; I could write the rest of the report could that night.

My thoughts shifted from reactions to ropes. I had not prepared anything in particular, and the rope marks had to clear before my innocent roommate returned. So a simple spread-eagle on my back would be enough. I guessed it would be around 2 o’clock when I had finished my preparations, so I set my phone alarm for 5 PM. This would give me time to tidy everything, shower, and get the rope marks to fade.

I went to the toilet and waited five more minutes, in case she forgot anything. Then I locked the door. By this time, I was excited and pulled the bottom drawer out of my closet. In the tiny space under it, I stored my self-bondage stuff. I hid it here in case someone nosed around. I was the sole person aware of my little hobby and wanted to keep it like this. It was not necessary to remove the drawer when storing it, so I put it back in the closet. Next, I attached one side of a cord to a small knife with a hole and the other end to my left bedpost. This was my extra safety measure.

I stripped, took the leotard that was stored here too, and put it on with an enormous smile. I loved the flashy pink color. This was, and I want this to be clear, not something I would wear in public. In fact, no-one should even know I owned it. It was shiny and pink like the princess dresses of preschoolers. Only glitters could make it worse. Awful. It did cost me 10 dollars at Walmart, and I bought it there due to their self-checkouts. This was the most anonymous I could achieve. An internet delivery would make Autumn curious. Yet, it was, by far, my best purchase since I moved to college. I loved tying myself up in clothes as ugly as this. The humiliation, when found tied up in these clothes, would be excruciating.

Next, I put my Bluetooth headphones over my ears, connected them to my phone that was in its charger. Now the alarm was only audible to me. It would take some time before I could turn it off. Someone visiting our room with a noise complaint was undesirable. In an impulse, I started a Spotify playlist with calm piano music to entertain me.

Now it was time for the ropes. Fired up, I tied one to each of my ankles and attached its other ends to my bed’s far end corners. I placed my blanket over my feet and ankles to keep them warm and snug. Next up: ropes for my wrists. To decrease the severity of the rope marks, I wrapped them many times around each wrist. This spread the tension. Of course, my fingers could not reach their own knot. Now I could not untie myself accidentally by playing with them. I grinned while I tied my right wrist to the left leg of the bed next to my emergency knife. My escaping mechanism was a small loop in the knot. Pulling it would release this hand. After finishing this knot, I checked if I could reach the knife. Since this was possible, I tied my left wrist to the left leg of the bed.

This completed my self-bondage, and in three hours, I could release myself. As said before, my spread-eagle was not strict by any means. This gave me different ways to lie or ease the stray on of my body parts. Apart from my release methods, I was stuck: my hands could not reach each other, like my feet almost could. The soft sounds of the playlist calmed me, so I closed my eyes. Waiting was the sole thing I could do, as I had desired. Forced relaxation.

And that is how I ended up here with still two more hours left. Tied to my bed, I entered a state of tranquility and reminisced about my earlier self-bondage adventures. I had had so much fun in my high school days around our old farmhouse. Then, I had less stress and more time and privacy. Those times would return during the summer break. It was February, but I could not wait.

Even during the weekend, it was never completely silent in the dormitory. The clacking of shoes and ongoing conversations could usually be heard. My headphones were cheap, so this soft playlist did not muffle these sounds well. This made the self-bondage sessions more exciting. Who would predict their neighbor to lie like this, only tens of feet away?

But these shoes were different. Instead of continuing at a predictable pace, they slowed down and stopped before our door. I was glad I locked the door; nobody could enter. I had to pretend I was not home. This was easy as I could barely move. Then I saw the door handle going down. Odd, most people knocked before attempting to enter a room. I felt trouble had found me, so I pulled the loop near my right hand without looking. The knot went loose immediately, freeing my right hand. Then, the door handle went down for a second time.

This was no neighbor with a stupid question. The blanket still covered my feet and was out of reach. Even if I could grab it, it could not cover both the ropes near my feet and the remaining knot on my left wrist. My sole option was releasing my left arm and diving under my blanket. Then I heard the jingling of keys. It was someone who could enter this room! I feared it was the maintenance guy who, three months after our complaints, finally would repair the window sill. But he would knock first, would he not?

I started working on the knot near my left hand. Under normal circumstances, I could loosen it in less than five seconds. But at this critical moment, I was too slow. The door opened, and Autumn stood in its opening. I was delighted it was not the maintenance guy. Then I realized I lived together with this person. My left arm was still bound to the bed, and her eyes were fixated on my shiny leotard. Her mouth dropped open. How am I going to explain this?

Last edited by Beaumains 3 years ago, edited 58 times in total.
Jess36985
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jess36985 »

Wow what a story. I hope you got a scond part coing along!!
Being tied in tape is the best feeling ever
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Nice start for a story but I know what would happen. I hope only she like it after overcame the surprise. Now want read if she let you only or mean need punishment for not telling her and what it would be. Is only she let you tied till Monday morning or do you have let her to tied you in your free time?
Andrew
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Thanks for the response! I really appreciate it, but I think I will start out slightly tamer than you expect.
-------------------------------------
A silence that felt like hours followed. Even the usual busy walkways were quiet, as Autumn and I stared at each other. I sighed and took my headphones off with my free hand. Then I waited, knowing I had to say something.

“I didn’t expect you home already.”

This was far from a suitable reply to this situation. Yet, everything else seemed worse. Was there even a decent response?

Autumn’s eyes told me she was in fear. I had to prevent her from screaming, so I urged her to close the door. Thankfully, she obeyed with a wide-open mouth. Then she began to stutter. “Kat! What?? Who??”.

I panicked and reckoned the sole way out was admitting the truth. Years of careful hiding had gone to ashes.

“Sit down, please. Let me explain.”

Autumn hesitated at first but complied. She left my eyesight because my other wrist kept me pinned to my bed.

“Well,” I said and paused for a couple of seconds. “I did this to myself. This somehow relaxes me.”

Of course, Autumn had no answer to this ridiculous sentence. I turned to my left side to stare in her eyes. I cannot describe this as smooth, as three of my limps were still secured to my bed. My panic also did not help with these delicate movements. When I made it to my left side, My free arm had to keep me balanced. The lights of the lamps were playing with my shiny leotard, shifting Autumn’s eyes towards it. The acutest fear was leaving her face. She started speaking with a trembling voice. “Kat, why?”.

The point of no return had passed. I sighed and began to talk, trying to conceal my fright. “It’s a long story, but I will explain everything. Yes, even the hideous thing I’m wearing.”

Then I revealed how much stress I was experiencing in college and the pressure my parents placed on me. I shared self-bondage enabled me to wind down and relax, and my love for ugly clothes. Autumn had trouble comprehending this, so I figured out releasing my other hand would prove my tale. As a helpful side-effect, I could also leave this unpleasant position. I rolled on my back and removed the rope from the bedpost in a matter of seconds. Then I rose, so I sat with my back resting against the wall. Much better. This forced my right knee to bend a little upward.

Autumn observed how this strange scene unfolded right before her eyes. More stillness ensued before Autumn withdrew her eyes from my leotard and dared to look me in the eyes. “I am getting a glass of water. I need some time to process this.”

As fast as the eye-contact was made, it was broken. I bent forward, snatched the blanket, and flung it away, exposing my bound feet. Autumn returned with her drink and saw my bound feet. She looked puzzled but now grasped why I balanced so clumsy and placed her glass on the table. “Let me help you.”

Now I was the one with a loss of words. While I loosened the rope around my right ankle, Autumn untied the other faster. I could move now. So I seated myself on the edge of my bed and removed the rope around my wrists. Autumn sat down on her chair, took a sip from her glass, and stared me in the eyes. “You still have some things to explain.”

I recalled Autumn had been a scout for most of her youth. This explained why she loosened my knot so swift. So, she had taken note of my knot and spotted this was not my first time too. As a result, I had to share my whole history of tie-ups. I was looking forward to this, but I had to and started confessing everything:

The nearest bus stop was two miles away. Since I do not have any siblings, I was on my own after school. Sometimes I stayed for dinner at a friend’s house, but they seldom visited my home. It was too far away. My parents had always focused on their careers and worked often. As years progressed, I stayed alone at home for lengthier periods and more frequent. I had to do chores around the house and cook for myself while video games and cartoons were banned. They demanded me to excel in school, so I spent most of my afternoons on homework. Like all teenagers, I had problems motivating myself for my homework and had to entertain myself somehow

Here my self-bondage hobby took off. I tied myself to my chair with some old ropes pretending to be a damsel in distress. I could free myself after doing that one dull homework. For some odd reason, this gave enough motivation. I discovered I liked to be restrained, so I experimented. Inspiration from the internet never made it monotonous. I added gags, blindfolds, and bandannas to the standard equipment for my adventures. I tied myself to other pieces of furniture and trees in our forest during the summer. It was no longer a tool to get my homework done; the bonds became the entertainment I craved for. Hopping around with my legs bound was more fun than walking in an empty house. Doing chores blindfolded or with cuffed hands made them more exciting. Because I was alone, no-one judged my clothing. Thus, I dressed in old Halloween dresses and other clothes no sane person would wear. A genuine damsel is not captured and held in jeans and t-shirts. When the years progressed, I bought more ugly clothes: princess dresses, animal onesies, and shiny bathing suits. All cheap and low quality. I spent many hours tied up, and as a proper damsel, it was more fun. I hid them with my ropes in my bedroom’s ceiling. Needless to say, my parents never found out.

I sighed and looked at Autumn. My life story could not be classified as ordinary behavior. Of course, this was abnormal! I sounded as if I had no social life. As if I was lonely for most of my life. Of course, that was not true! I stumbled and told I had been a decent mid-distance runner in my high school’s athletic team with many friends. I was not one of the popular girls, but far from friendless. Only after school, I was alone. If I had not been solitary all the time, my unusual hobby would not have started.

Autumn produced a perplexed look while I added this. Her blue eyes stared at me. With considerable effort, she created a vague smile. “Everyone has weird habits. And no, I ain’t angry. I am weirded out, but your secret is safe. I promise.”

I glanced at her and mumbled a thank you. “I know your parents are pushing you and aren’t home often, but I was not aware they restricted you so much. No wonder you developed an odd hobby. This also explains why you’re so good at spending time on your own. I have never seen someone who could work concentrated for so long.”

I was content to get a compliment in this peculiar situation. I nodded and even grinned. “Yeah, tying myself up enabled me to sit motionless for a long time.”

Autumn was already more relaxed. “I have been a scout for a long time. When I saw your knots, I knew this wasn’t your first time. Although I have never tied myself up, I tied others up a couple of times. But more often, I was the one in the ropes. Luckily, that rarely happened. I detested it. Besides, it was forbidden. It is dangerous for teenagers to have absolute control over each other.”

I stumbled. Autumn was not mad, and I had called myself fortunate she had not yelled or involved anyone else. Being known on campus as the girl who ties herself up did not sound appetizing. Now she was even trying to soothe me. I had freaked her out at first, but who would not if they found their roommate tied up in that leotard. I was blessed with my roommate! She gave me the impression my hobby would stay secret and would not ruin my life.

I started sobbing since I had thought my life was over. That I had lost my roommate and my room. That my career had ended. What would my parents say?

Autumn joined me on my bed and placed her arm around me. After a couple of minutes, she advised me to take a shower. The bathroom was in our room, so I did not have to change. I removed the ropes around my ankles, grabbed the clothes I had worn that morning, and entered the shower. Here, I continued crying and thought about what happened in the past 30 minutes. After drying myself, I brushed my hair and put my underwear, shirt, and jeans back on before reentering our room with the leotard under my arm.

Autumn was lying on her bed and scrolled on her phone. She had made my bed up and gathered my ropes. They rested neatly packed on my bed together with the cord from the emergency knife.

“I didn’t know where you hid them, so I put them there,” she said, while her eyes stayed glued to her phone. After folding the leotard, I opened the bottom drawer of my closet and dropped it in the space under the drawer. The ropes and cord underwent the same fate. I turned to Autumn, who winked.

I was still ashamed of what happened today, but my brain wanted to know why it went wrong today. So I repeated the question I had submitted earlier. “Why did you return so early?”

Autumn shifted her eyes away from her phone. “Robert got ill last night. He didn’t tell me upfront because he wanted to see me. After an hour or so, we concluded I shouldn’t spend my day off next to his bed. Then I went back home.”

This was, of course, something outside of my control. Still, I had been careless by assuming this could not happen. Autumn’s mind already had shifted to more practical details. “There are two spaghetti meals in the fridge. I doubt any of us fancies to cook at the moment.”

I agreed and grabbed my laptop and headphones. I searched Netflix for some distraction, and two hours later, Autumn brought a plate towards my table. We ate and did the dishes afterward in silence. Then I remembered I still had to finish my lab report. Motivating myself was hard, despite being three paragraphs from the end. With much difficulty, I made it and jumped in bed after handing it in online.

In the following week, I felt terrible. I not only worked hard to keep up with my studies, but I could not stop thinking about last Sunday. Even after Autumn’s initial reaction and her promise, I feared someone found out. She kept her promise because no-one stared me down in the hallways or sent me weird, anonymous messages. Even so, I observed changes in my behavior. I stopped talking to my peers and sat farther in the back in class than usual. In the dorm room with Autumn, I wasted my time on my laptop. Headphones on, avoiding talking. I cooked daily and helped with the dishes. This was a small payback for not ruining my life.

Saturday morning started as usual. We ate breakfast, and I started my laptop afterward. I was only wearing an old green summer dress because I did not intend to leave our room today. It was frigid outside, so I wrapped my blanket around my legs. Now they were warm and chained together in some sense. When I shifted, my legs’ cover fell. The cold air was the penalty for my movement.

After half an hour or so of working in absolute silence, Autumn started to speak with a comforting smile. “You should stop punishing yourself like this. This won’t help anyone. As I told you before, your secret is safe.”

I murmured something back. Not enough. “I know you’re anxious after I found out about your little secret. It’s okay.”

I nodded as I had no response ready. Autumn’s lecture was not over yet. “Please stop looking so sad. Your secret will only be noticed if you behave like this. Others will start asking questions. Nobody gains anything if you don’t cheer up.”

I instinctively knew Autumn was correct, but flipping the switch was not easy. I sighed and told her I would try. Autumn enlarged her smile. “Thanks, you’re doing both of us a big favor. Besides, I have a little surprise for you.”

This baffled me. Autumn was still smiling, but her face transformed from comforting to playful. I had no idea what this meant.
Last edited by Beaumains 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Nice second part. Now would the big question what is surprise? Is Autumn also not brave as Kat thought. We know Autumn that was scout and in youth there it not permitted that bound other for safety. But in now change, and she possibly used Cuffs or is in latex clothes, other could ballerina clothes.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Thanks for the reply! But I think I will refrain from using much fetish gear at the moment. Starting slightly tame before going to the more serious stuff.
“What do you mean? I have a lot to do this weekend. I can’t skip learning for a day. Exams are in two weeks!”

Autumn gazed at me while my eyes stayed glued to my laptop. She smirked. “Kat, you’re acting silly. Don’t worry about those exams. You’ve always worked hard and have received excellent grades so far. Besides, I won’t steal any of your precious time.”

I was clueless about this little surprise. My assignment was my top priority, so I wanted to protest. I had to learn for my exams too, and above all, I was not in the mood for jests.

I opened my mouth, but Autumn cut me off. “Please, close your eyes.” She caught me off guard, so I obeyed.

Autumn raised the blanket around my legs and threw it somewhere; I assumed on my bed. The room’s wintry air wrapped itself around my exposed legs and sent a shiver through my spine. Next, she seized something out of her closet. I did not comprehend what was going on. Only vague clues. First, Autumn knelt right of me and pulled my right leg towards my wooden chair. A stroke around my right ankle followed as something slid around it. Then I felt another stroke above the previous one, tightening the first one. My bare skin was forced against the wooden chair. Autumn was tying me up! I dared to open my eyes to see what she was doing, but this was useless. Everything was black. She had blindfolded me.

The number of windings increased until there were five or six that placed a fair amount of pressure on my ankle. These windings were not too tight, but I already was quite restrained. Autumn raised the tension on the top windings. The bottom windings underwent the same fate as the knot was cinched, making it much tighter. Fortunately, she did not jerk with all her force. This was unnecessary and proved she was not new to tying people up. Shortly later, I detected a sound indicating she secured the rope. This would take hours before it would annoy me.

Then Autumn switched to my other side, so I moved my left ankle backward against the chair. She laughed and noted how helpful her captive was. I smiled and winked before realizing I was still blindfolded. How foolish! But Autumn could not have noticed this while restraining my left ankle.

After she had bound my ankles, I tested my bonds and liked them. They could be tighter but would not fall off. Autumn was cheerful as I did not fight her. “You think this is everything?”

I giggled. “Hopefully, not!”

My left leg was further encased, this time below the knee. My other leg followed, and the sole thing left my legs allowed me was trying to stand up. Yet, this dream faded away as another rope pressed against my hips. Autumn wounded it thrice under the chair and thrice behind the chair.

Except for my toes, my lower body was now useless, and I started to worry. “Eh, Autumn, what are you doing?”

Autumn finished her knot and laughed. “Oh, nothing special. I won’t kill you or anything.”

Autumn dumbfounded me, and I began to panic. “I still have so much to do today!”

Autumn disliked my argument. “No worries. You can do that silly assignment when I’m done. One more rope. Hands up, please.”

I calmed down and put my hands in the air. This had to look ridiculous. Then the last rope ran over my chest, under my breasts. In contrary to me, the back of the chair was high, so I grasped Autumn’s devious plan. The rope went many times over my chest at different heights, pressing me in my chair such that I had to sit straight up. After tightening it, Autumn lifted my blindfold. Although she had used only 15 minutes, I had to blink against the incoming light while lowering my arms.

I examined the ropes. The same, cheap brand as my own I had purchased in a local hardware store. Reliable and pleasant as I fancied. The bigger picture was also to my liking. Autumn’s knots and techniques were different than mine, but I approved them. Wiggling out was hopeless, and the tie was light enough to endure for hours. Most striking was that all ends were fastened at two distinct points with a tight rope between. One near the windings and one at the bottom of the chair. The bottom knots were unreachable as I had to sit upright. I tried but came a foot short while my chest rope cut in my armpits. My hands were free to move, but escaping was out of the question. Under no circumstances, I could have done this myself. I was in heaven.

I turned my head and saw my fluffy panda sleeping mask in Autumn’s hand. It had wiggle eyes stuck over its actual eyes, like mine. What a strange coincidence! Then the penny dropped. Autumn had examined and used my equipment to tie me up. So she had seen my entire collection, including my awful dress. I stared embarrassed at Autumn, who winked while putting my sleeping mask in my closet.

Autumn smiled proudly and inquired if I enjoyed her knots. I, still confused about what had happened, nodded. “I went through your stuff when you were out jogging yesterday. I hoped this would cheer you up.”

Autumn walked behind me and snatched my blanket from my bed. She covered my freezing legs and tucked my feet in, breaking their contact with the cold floor. It was no longer possible to wrap the blanket around my legs, but this was a significant improvement. Autumn bent my chair backward and wiggled it forwards until I was pressed against my table. I waited while Autumn brought me a glass of water and my last week’s emergency knife. She placed them within reach, and I muttered a thank you.

“Is that for the water or for tying you up?”

I meant it for the glass of water, but I answered it was for both. Autumn grabbed her coat. “I knew you would like this. No shame in it, and I don’t mind doing it. I will release you when you finish your report. If I recall correctly, those are the rules of your game. Good luck!”

I played this game myself but never for real. Now I could not escape without cutting my ropes. Did I even want this game to be genuine? I looked astonished at her, half hoping for mercy.

Autumn continued speaking in a cheerful, almost sadistic tone. “Because you need some time, I’m off on a short stroll. If anything goes wrong, use the knife. Otherwise, please don’t go anywhere. See ya!”

I had seen the “don’t go anywhere” cliché many times on the internet, but when someone uses it against you, it sounds less cliché. Almost scary, throwing you back to reality. Then out of nowhere, Autumn patted my head. Before I could defend myself against this injustice, she had left my reach. After checking that the hallway was empty, she slipped through the door and locked it to my delight. I was alone now, tied to my own chair. If I was stuck here, I could better continue with my report.

While most people would be claustrophobic, I was in deep concentration. Not that I could forget the ropes surrounding me, but they did not bother me. I could not ignore that each breath shifted them a little around my chest. The constant tension on my body made me well aware staying was not optional. This kind of pressure provided me with tons of motivation to continue working. I was skeptical Autumn had meant it but saw no need to verify it. I could deal with this, and time flew by while I made rapid progress. My heart returned to my old farmhouse, but this was better, knowing there were consequences.

Not much later, the lock of our door turned. Autumn sneaked in, such that I was invisible from the deserted hallway. After closing the door, she secured it again. No unnecessary risks.

“Hey, Kat. The weather is beautiful outside. Maybe, you should go yourself. Oh, look! You are still stuck! That makes it a bit difficult, doesn’t it?”

“I would be gone if the ropes were less tight.”

Autumn flung her coat back on the rack and tried to pat my head to emphasize my situation even more. This time I was prepared and swiped her arm away before it touched my head. Autumn had not expected this and sat down opposite of an irritated me. I had been in the midst of a complicated sentence.

Autumn stared me in the eyes. Her face was now sincere, and her voice concerned. “Kat, are you okay? You know I’m joking. Ask me, and I release you, no strings attached. I should not have left you alone. Never.”

My jaw dropped. I had not expected this. I had forgotten Autumn was unfamiliar with me being tied up and frightened her I was bound involuntarily. That had not been my intention. Thus, I offered her a generous smile. “I’m fine and enjoying myself. You disturbed my concentration, and I defend myself against you patting my head. As normal.”

The concern left Autumn’s face but her unhappiness with the current situation not. I voiced I was delighted she was so cautious, easing her more. Autumn replied, I had startled her and started working on her own homework.

An hour later, I was getting hungry. I mentioned it to Autumn, who felt the same.

“You will encounter some problems getting it yourself, so I bet I have to be your maid. The dishes are yours tonight.”

I rolled my eyes and continued to work on my report while Autumn cooked eggs that we ate together. It was my best meal of the week. The eggs were not notably good, but we talked crap about our college life and made many puns about my situation. My maid cleaned the table afterward, and we both went back to work.

After two more hours, I finished my report. Since Autumn had removed the emergency knife after lunch, escaping would be impossible. So I requested Autumn to release me. I not only spent more than four hours bound to that chair but fell my bladder. Unfortunately, her surprise contained one more stage. Autumn walked to my closet, took the panda sleep mask, and placed it back on my head. Everything was dark. Again.
Last edited by Beaumains 4 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

This has been an excellent story! The self bondage even has me relaxed. But unlike Kat, I’m on the edge of my seating, excited for more!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

This is a really cute story so far!!!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Great story! Love the detail you are putting into it both for the relationship of the two friends and the ties. Really brings the story alive. Great job hope to read more soon.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Yes that is a real great story. I wished such think as a student but could do it from home, so I had never had to live in halls of residence. Was busy that idea I could this with another student like Katherine I had believed other would not do it and possible in this time not really know that I would like I.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Thanks for all the kind comments! Today was the end of my vacation so from now on I will update less frequently.

Autumn pushed my chair backward and waggled it away from the table, causing my blanket to shift away. My feet now touched the cold floor. I shivered and tried to pull them up. I succeeded, but the ropes cut in my legs. It hurt. So I dropped them, chilling them again.

Autumn knelt next to me and requested me to put my hands on my lap while she loosened knots at the chair’s base. I had no idea which as the ropes around me stayed tight. I detested my blindfold. Half, I expected this was just a fancy way release. Kind but unexciting.

Next, Autumn grabbed my right wrist, winded a rope three times around it, and fastened it. No release for me. Then she treated my other wrist similarly and tied it to the other, handcuffing me. I tested the ropes and discovered the piece connecting my wrists was only half a foot long. It was not getting any closer to my freedom.

Autumn placed the end of some rope in my hand and took a deep breath. “Kat, I have a little challenge. If you win, I will cook today. If you lose, you will. I dare you to free yourself while following two simple two rules. First, you’re only allowed to untie your hands after untying all other ropes. Secondly, you are only allowed to remove your blindfold after loosening your hands. Is that a deal?”

I thought for a second. “That’s a deal, on one condition. Mind tucking my feet back under my blanket?”

“No problem,” Autumn laughed before complying with my demand. “The stakes are high, so I watch you from my bed. Cheating means an immediate loss.”

Now my feet were warming up, I started devising an escape strategy. I had played this type of game many times by myself at home and knew they were time-consuming. Today was no different. Due to my cuffed hands and blindfold, I could only keep track of one piece of rope that would clutter and get stuck. So I would lose my orientation. While attempting to get free, I could make my situation worse. All in all, one confusing mess. The phrase “smooth and steady wins the race” was an excellent description of my strategy.

With my hand, I started following the rope. It went behind my chair. Was this a terrible joke of Autumn? Making it impossible, so I would make her dinner? I jerked it and noticed nothing. I pulled it again, this time with all force my bound hands could produce. Still nothing. Then I recalled I had to untie another knot first. Autumn had untied the bottom knot, but not the one that kept the rope tight. I tried following it with my hands, but this was hard as it passed behind the chair. Due to my bound hands and chest, I gave up on this idea. No way this was possible.

Autumn would make this plausible, I thought, she was not so cruel. So the knot should be within reach, and after searching for some time, I found it under my left armpit. Thus, this was my chest rope. With much struggling, I untied the knot and tugged it, hoping to locate the next section. I found this segment but had to use more force than expected. I concluded other ropes covered it, providing friction. This was the end she had tied first and would make the whole process a lot harder. Thanks, Autumn.

Gently I started working on the loose end and untied it section by section, piece by piece, which was tedious and frustrating. I had to twist my hands in the most dreadful positions while my cuffs placed a sharp pressure on my wrists. How farther I came, how more frequent the untied section formed knots in itself, and I lost track of the rope. I pulled the wrong segment or in the wrong direction while my long hair kept getting stuck. Adrenaline flowed through my body, and my breath had accelerated, but the chest rope forced me to control myself. I made progress but had to stay calm and concentrated.

The last yards were the worst because the rope was a mess. I sighed and heard Autumn chuckling in the background. I assumed she was enjoying my clumsiness and irritation. Despite my frustrations, I loved every moment of this, and Autumn had seen that.

I finally made it to the knot connecting it to the chair and figured out I should leave it. Its other end formed my cuffs, so I could not remove it from the game. I sighed and collected the loose rope and flung it behind me. The pressure around my chest was gone, and I took a moment to pant before continuing.

My hip rope was next, and I knew both its ends were connected to the chair’s left side. So my whole upper body had to twist sideways to grasp these knots. This was scary due to my cuffed hands and blindfold. If I bent too far, the chair could fall over, and I could not catch myself. I descended with one hand holding a leg of the chair. With my other hand, I untied the two knots that kept the rope at the bottom. My unnatural position and disoriented organ of balance told me to take my time, which I did. I rose back up and sat still for a couple of seconds, catching my breath.

Meanwhile, Autumn laughed aloud. “Those wiggle eyes are amazing. It looks like you are trying to see, but you can’t! They make the blindfold so much better. Great job.”

I had forgotten about them but could imagine how clumsy I looked. I felt ashamed and tried to concentrate. I needed to speed up; My urge to pee became more critical.

I removed the two knots that formed the start and end of my hip rope and began removing it. This was easy; It was loose in a matter of minutes. I bundled it and threw it towards an unsuspecting Autumn. I laughed while hearing her jump up from fright.

Autumn mumbled something I could not comprehend, opened her closet, and walked behind me. I felt something attempted to enter my mouth, obeyed, and tasted cotton. A fast tug at the back of my head confirmed my fears. Autumn had gagged me with one of my own bandannas. “New rule. You can untie after untying your hands. I wanted to go easy on you today, but I hope this makes you reconsider your behavior.”

Autumn laughed, knowing my indistinguishable mumbles were a protest. My gag only made my speech unintelligent. She gave me a swift pat on my head and returned to her bed. Better to play by rules, I thought. Next time, it could be worse.

The gag had distracted me, but I returned to my escaping attempt. My need for a toilet visit was growing, so I had to hurry. I bent forwards and removed the blanket, so my feet did not touch the floor. Cold air darted around my legs, but I had no time to care. I recollected my focus, removed the two low knots in my right knee’s rope, and untied it. My other knee could taste freedom, not much later. These ropes were short, easy to reach, did not clutter, and had two usable ends, so were no problem. My ankles were more difficult but proved to be doable. The biggest challenge was keeping myself bent forward.

The last knot left before I could release my hands was the knot in the chest rope connecting it to the chair. I stood up and untied it. My arms had twisted enough already, I thought, as I removed handcuffs, gag, and sleeping mask. I felt relieved as the sun blinded me and had to cover my eyes with my hands. After my vision had recovered, I saw I stood next to my chair on my blanket with ropes scattered around me. Visible red rope marks covered my legs and wrists, my green summer dress was crinkled, and my hair was tangled up. I was a mess.

I took a few steps before noticing Autumn on her bed. She gazed at me with an open book next to her. I grinned as I suspected she had not read a single page. But I had other priorities as my bladder told me to excuse myself.

After returning from the toilet, I saw Autumn bundling my ropes and started helping her. “Please get yourself a drink. I bet you’re thirsty. I will clean this up.”

Autumn was right. I obeyed and drank a whole glass of water while observing how she tidied our room. Lovely, she should do that more often for me.

“Thanks, Autumn. That was awesome! Not the cleaning, but what you did for me today. I’m much more relaxed and feel better overall. But let me grab a shower first.”

Autumn smiled back without saying a word as I left the room. Like most post-bondage showers, it was marvelous. The warm water felt heavenly on my cold legs and sweaty back. The rope marks had lost their fiery red color already, I noted while brushing my hair. With fresh underwear and the same summer dress, I returned to my room and got in a pair of black, knee-long socks. That cold floor would not bother me again. Or at least tonight. Autumn had started cooking already, as it was five o’clock. I grabbed my laptop and watched some sci-fi series, learning would be fruitless.

“You should have seen yourself, Kat,” Autumn said during dinner. “That smile of yours was enormous while you looked so stupid. It looked so simple from my bed.”

“Autumn, it was incredible, thank you. But do you think this is easy?”

“I know very well this was not easy but want to give it a shot too.”

I was thrilled to help Autumn, and there was no reason to start extreme. So we decided to watch a movie together while she was lightly bound. After dinner, I did the dishes, while Autumn grabbed snacks and soda from a nearby grocery store.
Last edited by Beaumains 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Autumn was gone, so I started preparing for the evening. She had placed the ropes back under the drawer, so I took them out and set them on the table. When watching a movie together, we always sit side by side on my bed. Our heads were supported by our own pillows, while our blankets kept us warm. In our eyes, this was the perfect set-up. Then I sat down at my table and searched Netflix for a suitable movie. I found an easy to follow romantic comedy and set my laptop ready to play it. After all, both of us would be too distracted for something complicated.

Autumn returned after five more minutes and placed our survival kit on the table. Since everything was ready, I inquired if she felt okay about this. Autumn replied she was terribly nervous. I soothed her and said I would go easy. In reality, I would begin cautiously and see how much she could handle. This wouldn't be a comfortable evening. Autumn sat down on my bed, unsure what I desired from her, and wore a slim pair of jeans. Because her legs would have to move unobstructedly, I urged her to wear more comfortable clothes. Autumn obeyed and put on a pair of black sweatpants. This had been a beginner's fault, so I asked whether she had gone to the toilet already. I received a negative reply. After reminding her she couldn't go for the next two hours, she swiftly visited the bathroom, blushing because she forgot about this.

Now it was time to tie Autumn up. I had thought about what would be a suitable tie. It had to be interesting enough to let her enjoy the feeling of being tied up, but comfortable for her to stay in for a couple of hours. Naturally, it should also include some element of helplessness. She should experience how it is to be unable to perform trivial tasks. I understood she was put off by the couple of times she was tied up in her scout years. As a result, I needed something pleasant enough for her first time with me, but daring enough to receive her interest. With this in mind, I devised a nice tie.

I ordered Autumn to sit on my bed with her head resting against the wall. We typically sit like this during movie nights. Then I had her cross her ankles and grabbed a rope. I sat down next to her feet and attached one of the ends to her left ankle. Due to her jogging trousers and her socks, it would be two layers away from her skin. This would spread the pressure and lessen the fierceness of the rope marks. I carefully wound the rope around her ankles, so it never crossed itself; this would create substantial tension at one point. Then I cinched it, so slipping out was impossible and finished the knot above her right ankle. I asked her if it wasn’t too tight. Autumn answered the single windings were barely noticeable, but she felt handicapped. This was the answer I had hoped for.

Next, I took both of Autumn’s wrists and tied a bandanna tightly around each. This would be her cuffs. They cut less than ropes and spread the stress more evenly. Exactly what I needed at the moment. I took my shortest cord and connected it to the right cuff. I pulled it under her right leg and over her left leg. Then I attached it to the other wrist. This gave her slightly more than one foot of rope between her cuffs. Her left hand had to remain near her crotch, and her other hand was forced to stay right of her hips when she sat upright. I gave just enough slack rope to be able to straighten her back. Autumn could move her hands and change their position, but they were practically useless. Tying both hands on the same side of someone’s body is more common, but I chose this as a compromise. When watching a movie, this was much more comfortable than having them tied behind her back, while equally restricting.

I asked Autumn if she was okay, which she confirmed. At my request, she tested her bonds and quickly found out she couldn’t do anything worthwhile with her hands and legs. But the ropes provided enough space to roll and change the muscles that took the pressure. My plan started falling together. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl, two glasses, and one straw. I knew Autumn would dislike this, but I returned to the table and emptied the bag of popcorn in the bowl and filled the two glasses with soda. While I was doing this, Autumn started to recognize the difficulties she would have and asked me how she was supposed to eat and drink. I answered I would take care of that minor problem. I gave her a popped corn in her left hand and requested her to eat it. She rolled in a fetal position, and with a lot of effort, the popcorn entered her mouth. But it was extremely unpractical. While I placed her pillow behind her head, I mentioned having an idea and wouldn't eat all snacks myself. When I put the straw in one of the glasses, she understood what would happen.

I started the movie, sat down on my bed, and rested my head against the wall. The bowl of popcorn stood between us. Every so often, I would grab some popcorn. I would eat myself half of it and drop the other half in Autumn’s mouth. I fed them piece by piece, so it took more time. A couple of times, I taunted her by doing as if I was giving her a popped corn. This was frustrating for her, and her helplessness was visible in her face. I also had assigned myself the task of supplying Autumn with drinks, because she couldn’t do it herself. I put the straw in Autumn’s glass because my bed would get filthy otherwise. This wasn’t as bad for her as receiving the popcorn, but I patted her head every time she finished drinking. This added to the humiliation of her inability to get herself her basic needs. Another reminder of her situation. I knew she opposed this because her eyes were furious every time I did this, but she didn’t dare to speak out against it. So I started saying things like “Good girl” in an overly motherly tone, every time she was done with her drink. On about two-thirds of the movie, the popcorn was gone. I refilled the bowl with the other snack Autumn got: a bag of Cheetos.

This ritual continued. Both of us lost our interest in the movie a long time ago since we were preoccupied with the distribution of snacks and drinks. Autumn was relaxed and had accepted the situation. I could see she was enjoying herself. We were unable to recall what the main plot was at the end of the movie but figured out that the awkward guy managed to screw up the date with the girl who was out of his league. Just as we predicted at the start of the movie, he got her at the end. There also was something with a dog. But neither of us could recall what his role in the story was. Nevertheless, we agreed he was adorable.

We laughed for a while and talked some more about the movie. I noticed Autumn was getting more annoyed by the ropes. I desired her to request to be released, and she didn’t dare to ask. Every minute the situation became more uncomfortable. After a while, she finally dared to ask. “eh, Kat, what is your plan? How much longer do I need to be tied like this?” I laughed because Autumn had to give in. I did this partially to measure her motivation for these games, but I also wanted to tease her. “I was waiting for you to request to be released. No, I am not letting you go yet. Just like you had for me, I have a little challenge for you. There are still four Cheetos left. If you succeed, you can have them.”

Autumn looked at me with a puzzled face. She didn’t fancy completing some challenge, but I equally did hers. So she would have little choice in accepting mine since she would lose face if she chickened out. “Kat, maybe another time, my arms are a bit sore at the moment.” I turned to her and smiled. “Autumn, I was bound twice as long as you today. Don’t worry about your arms. I will alter their position.” Now she accepted her fate. I went to the drawer, took the panda sleeping mask with wiggle eyes. Before I pulled it over her head, I showed it to her. I heard Autumn sigh. Then I released her left hand and requested her to relax it. I pulled the rope between her legs and rolled her on her stomach. While I secured her hands together with the bandannas, I started explaining the rules. “The only thing you have to do is escape. But there are some rules. You have to untie your legs first. Then you have to get rid of these handcuffs. If they are both loose, you are allowed to remove your blindfold. You can twist around as much as you want. I will stand next to the bed to catch you if you are rolling off the bed.”

I turned Autumn on her back and laid her in the middle of my bed. I told her she could start freeing herself after I had given her a final pat on her head. I knew I couldn’t do this again soon, so I took my time. After I was done, Autumn launched her escape attempt. First, she tried grasping her ankles while on her back. She bent her knees, and with some effort, placed her ankles under her bum. But untying her ankles proved to be difficult in this situation because her weight rested on her arms and crossed ankles. After a couple of minutes of grunting, she realized this would not work and tried to switch to her stomach. I was prepared because she would roll out of my bed if she attempted this. I caught her and laid her on her stomach. She mumbled “thank you” and continued her struggle.

I was observing her attentively. Primarily, to make sure she didn't fall. But it was also intriguing to watch her while she struggled against her bonds. The grunts and complaints were amusing to hear, and it was charming to witness her attempt to escape. I saw it was exhausting, and sweat started to form on Autumn’s face. So once in a while, she had to stop to rest. But the most entertaining was the sleep mask. The wiggle eyes amplified each movement her head produced as if she was looking around while being drunk.

Now Autumn was on her stomach, she could reach her ankles, so she started loosening the knot around her legs. But she instantly noticed it was more challenging than she initially expected. With her hands secured against each other, she could grasp only one side of the tie at once. Each winding turned out to be a struggle on its own. She made progress but had to take many breaks. Movement between her legs started to form slowly. After the last winding, she completely straightened her legs and laid still for a couple of minutes.

The following step for her was to free her arms. She had problems with this because they bound tightly against each other. During her attempts to free her legs, I noticed she couldn't free herself. After a couple of minutes of careful finger placement, she derived the same conclusion. She begged me to release her, and I was tempted to do. But I chose not to. I wanted to tease her some more. “Failing a challenge has consequences,” I said while I took a Cheeto out of the bowl and ate it audibly. “and you have to deal with them.” I lifted her up and carefully laid her on her own bed. Autumn started begging me to untie her, and I saw a tear coming down under the panda sleeping mask. The emotions and effort she put in her escape were taking its toll. I knew I couldn’t leave her for the night with her hands bound like this. I thought about a reasonable solution to this problem.
Last edited by Beaumains 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Very very cute!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

While I tried to come up with a solution, Autumn panicked. She cried softly and started speaking. “You are unfair. I wasn’t keeping you there. If you had given up, I would have freed you. You only had to cook when you failed. Please let me go.” I was stunned. I knew she was correct. It was unreasonable how I treated her. I sat down at her bedside, took her body, and seated her carefully next to me. I removed her blindfold, placed my arm around her, and gave her a warm hug. Autumn laid her head against my chest and started to cry. “I was so scared.” She said this while tears were flowing over her face. “That darkness is terrifying. I was so alone. I...”. She lost it and cried in my arms while I stroked her back carefully. The physical and mental energy she had given had broken her up.

We sat like this for a couple of minutes. This wasn’t my intention at all. I felt dreadful. The night had been so much fun, and Autumn was joyful during the movie. Then I went too far. I was too rough with her, and those psychological games I played with her went too far. I had been careless because I kept her tied for too long, and the tie was too intense. This was all my fault.

I tried consoling Autumn, but it was no use. I had unleashed the mental roller coaster on her too early, and it was too big. I figured out it was enough. After I had turned her on her stomach, I untied her cuffs. Then I removed the bandannas around her wrist and laid them on my lap. Autumn carefully tried moving her arms. She straightened them and placed them next to her head. I sat on the bedside and waited because it was the sole thing I could do. I sat there for quite some time and watched how Autumn slowly returned to earth. Her breath entered a more consistent pattern, and her muscles started to lose their tension. I let her take all the time she needed, while she laid still on her bed. It was painful for me to witness the results of my actions.

Finally, Autumn started moving. She turned her head towards me. Fortunately, there was no anger on her face. But she looked terrible. Her hair was pushed in her face, and her eyes were red from her tears. But above all, she looked tired. Autumn gradually lifted herself up and positioned herself next to me. She stared glassily to my bed and the rope which held her feet imprisoned for so long. I told her how sorry I was, and this was all my fault. I said we should stop with these games and continue like nothing ever happened. Autumn listened while I ranted about how I butchered the trust she gave me. She sighed, and I went silent. It was her turn to talk. I didn’t know what to expect, but she simply told me she was going to take a shower.

Autumn stood up and entered the bathroom. She closed the door and locked it. For a couple of moments, I sat still on my bed while catching my breath. But I had to keep it together and clean the mess I made. So I stood up and started collecting my self-bondage equipment. I bundled the ropes, folded the bandannas, and put them back under my drawer. Then I went to my bed, grabbed Autumn’s blanket and pillow, and placed them on her bed. Then I made her bed. Next, I gathered the remains of our movie night snacks and drinks and took them to the kitchen. There were still three Cheetos left, but I didn’t dare to eat them or throw them away. In my head, they belonged to Autumn. So I kept them in their bowl.

After I had tidied the rest of the room, I returned to my bed. I laid down and thought about what happened today. It had been so much fun. Autumn tied me to my chair and teased me. The tie was not as hard as I sometimes did to myself, but her teasing made me much more aware of the situation. Autumn’s carefulness made me feel both vulnerable and safe. I tried giving her the same experience, but I forgot how inexperienced she was. I had to remind myself I was also new to tying others up. I failed to recognize I went too far. If I only had given her some rope between her wrists. She would have been able to free her leg and arms without a problem.

After Autumn had relieved herself with a long shower, she returned to our room. I laid on my back and saw she had put her sweatpants and shirt back on. Autumn looked much better. Not only had she brushed her hair, but her eyes lost their red color. It was still clear she was tired, but she could talk again. Autumn sat down on the chair next to me. “Kat, please, don’t start punishing yourself. You are blaming yourself for what happened, but it’s not your fault. Or at least not completely.” I looked at her and started to search for words. Fortunately, this was unnecessary because Autumn continued talking. “I know it was scary how I laid back there. You broke me. But I had to signal earlier I couldn’t handle it. But you also had to take me more serious. I think we just have some issues communicating with each other.” I nodded because I knew she was correct. Earlier today, I scared her, and she reacted just like me. She had blamed herself when she had left me alone. Tying each other up was a dangerous thing to do, and we had to trust each other. So we had to set up some guidelines to play by before anything went seriously wrong. Autumn smiled at me, but it was a weak smile. Then she spoke again. “This was one of the best days I had in ages. I seriously enjoyed it. The way you handed me the snacks and cola was so degrading. I have never felt so helpless before. This was what I hoped for. But the escape was just too much. I really don’t want to stop doing this stuff. It’s awesome. But we need some rules.”

I looked at her, and we discussed how we would ensure our safety. First, we concluded we wouldn’t leave each other alone when bound. Secondly, there should always be a knife within reach. If anything went wrong, we could be freed quickly. We also decided to add we wouldn’t film or photograph each other while tying each other up. This was something none of us had done yet, but talking about it helped. All of this was entirely based on trust, after all.

The final topic to discuss was how to create a way to communicate. Both of us thought that teasing each other or giving challenges were awesome. We only needed a way to get out if we couldn’t take it anymore. We needed a safe word. If one of us would say it, the other had to act immediately to release them. This gave an entertaining discussion. What would a reliable safe word be? It had to be something both of us would recognize instantly, but not something we used in everyday language. We goofed around and ended up with Nickelback. We rarely talked about music with each other, and both of us disliked their music. It was an excellent safe word. Lastly, we promised to discuss our experiences after we tied each other up. If one of us disliked a thing that had happened, we would review it. This would ensure problems like this wouldn’t occur anymore.

With this in mind, both of us scrubbed our teeth and went to bed. I didn’t sleep particularly well. I kept thinking about what happened today. I wasn’t angry at myself anymore, but a slight disappointment remained. Ultimately, the effort from today got me to sleep eventually.

The next day, Autumn stood up before me, and I waited on my bed until she had finished in the bathroom. We greeted each other as good friends, and I entered it in my underwear. I always slept in just my underwear because it felt weird to wear clothing in bed. But I would wear socks when my feet felt cold. They were quite sensitive and didn’t like to be in the cold. I enjoyed a long shower while I considered my plans for today. Because I didn't desire to work hard today, I intended to read only a couple of chapters for my upcoming exams. I solely required to reexamine all the information we had studied in the last few months, so I knew how much I had to do in the upcoming weeks.

After I had dried myself, I slipped on some fresh underwear, entered our room, and walked to my closet. But I was suddenly halted. The nobs of the doors were tied together with one of my ropes. So it was impossible to open the door without removing it. I guessed Autumn had done this. Then I spotted a small note on the closet in her handwriting. It read:

“The doors of this wardrobe are momentarily unavailable due to maintenance. Please return another time.”

I saw Autumn was lying on her bed, staring at her mobile, barely able to contain her laughter. I had dumped the green summer dress I wore the other day on my chair, but it was gone. I asked Autumn what her plan was. But she said she wouldn’t give it away so easily. I asked her if she wanted me to wear nothing except for my underwear today. Autumn smirked about the idea and told me that wasn’t what she had in mind. I requested if she wanted me to wear her clothes, but she laughed and told me she didn’t want to ruin them. Then she reminded only the doors of my closet were unavailable.

It slowly started to dawn on me what was going on. In my bottom two drawers, I stored my underwear and shoes. But there was another thing I stored in my closet. My bondage collection. Autumn desired me to wear the dress I kept there. I sighed because I knew this would be a long day. But the bondage would return. I removed the bottom drawer and saw the dress was still there. Autumn had placed a pair of matching knee socks from her collection on the dress. My fears turned out to be true. I took them from the floor beneath my drawer and looked at them. Autumn played this too well, and I was forced to enter her little game. I turned my head towards her, and she smiled at me while she barely could contain her excitement. I was fearful about what she had in mind. But I really wanted to find out what this day was going to bring.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great addition to your story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Thanks for the comments! Here is the next part.
-------------------------------------------------

I reached in the closet, took the package of clothes, and stood up. Silently I waited. I wanted to wear the dress, but not in Autumn’s presence. It would be bizarre to wear it with other people around. I had worn it often, but always when I was alone. Autumn walked towards me, rubbed her hands over the soft fabric of the dress and inquired why I wasn’t putting it on already. I sighed. I wore this kind of clothing when I tied myself up. But casually wearing it in front of your roommate is something different. Autumn stood in front of me in black sneakers, black skinny jeans and a sweater from her old high school. I had the feeling I would be in these ugly things all day. Autumn had won. Now I had to put it on. I arranged the clothes on my bed and took the socks Autumn had added to my outfit. It was a pair of yellow knee-high socks that she frequently wore during the weekends. I put them on, but Autumn was not content with the result. She knelt before me and hauled them further up until they also covered my knees.

“Now on to the main attraction,” Autumn smirked while she lifted the dress from the bed. She was more enthusiastic about the upcoming adventure than me. She unfolded it, opened the zipper at the back of the dress and lowered it for me to step in. After I had entered the dress, she pulled it up and supported my arms through their designated holes. She pulled the zipper up, and I heard a small click. I walked towards Autumn’s big mirror and examined myself in awe. I was wearing my Belle ball gown from Beauty and the Beast. I knew what I looked like when wearing it, but it was always a surprise how well the dress fits.

The long, sleeveless, bright yellow dress gave me quite an appearance. The golden imitation satin reflected the lights. The fabric was elastic around my waist accenting my slender figure while the fabric at the bottom half of the dress was thinner and lighter. The three-layered petticoats were enhanced with glitters and shined at every move. The bottom of the dress stood slightly outwards, creating the ball gown effect. It sounds like it is uncomfortable, but it didn’t hinder my movement at all. I had sat, climbed trees, and hogtied myself effortless in this dress. It was my favorite piece of clothing to tie myself up in, and I had done so on numerous occasions. It was also one of the most expensive items from my hideous clothing collection. The fabric turned out to be really robust because it had endured so much. It made me look exactly like Belle due to my long brown hairs. Due to this, I loved it. Hence, I had decided to take this dress with me to college.

I stood silently in front of the mirror and thought about all the mischief I had had in this dress. I turned around to examine my back and noticed an unusual sight at the top of the zipper: a small silver-colored padlock. I had sewed a small loop to the back to the dress. I used to fasten a short cord to it and connected it to the zipper. This made sure the dress stayed on when I was struggling against my bounds. Now Autumn was utilizing it to lock me in my own clothes. In the meanwhile, Autumn had walked towards me, speaking firmly: “Your highness, your new dress is absolutely fabulous. It undoubtedly accents the magnificent hair of yours. A princess like you should wear it all day. Well, you have little to say in this matter.”. She showed me a small key, placed it in her purse and made an exaggerated deep bow, while she tried keeping an earnest face.

Although it would be useless, I wanted to protest against this satin prison. I opened my mouth but before I was capable of saying anything Autumn continued talking in a strict, almost motherly tone: “My princess. Don’t keep standing there. It will exhaust you unnecessarily. There is no need for a princess to stand. Please, sit down on your throne. I will make you comfortable and will perform any deed within my realm of ability to satisfy your needs.”. She rode her office chair towards me and clasped my hand assisting me to sit. She bowed again and walked away from me. I was perplexed, how serious Autumn was fulfilling her role. Her use of long, difficult words made me uncomfortable. Was she going to perform this act like this all day?

I sat on my “throne” while Autumn collected the ropes from my closet. She took one, connected it to one of the feet of the chairs while she continued talking: “We are experiencing a minor problem at the moment. Some vicious bandits in the area maintain the habit of kidnapping princesses. All princesses are tied to heavy objects yo make it impossible to steal them. This makes it much harder for them to carry a princess away.”. This was the worst excuse to tie someone up I had ever heard. I told her I was capable of fighting off any bandit who tried snatching me. Autumn smiled at me: “Your highness, sometimes you can be so stubborn. Obviously, you can’t fight them off. You are a princess. Princesses do not fight. Tying you up will ensure your safety. And above all, it’s the protocol. I am required to do so.”. She had outplayed me.

Autumn grasped my right foot and positioned it on the leg of the chair she had connected the rope to. Autumn made sure my toes were touching the starting knot of the tie and started winding the rope around my foot, completely covering the yellow fabric from the socks. She completed the knot near my heel with a pretty big knot. Then she took one of her old socks and wound it around the knot to make it even thicker. Autumn had saved a couple of feet of rope, and she used it to connect my ankle to this knot. The knots at the start and end made it impossible to slide my foot away. The tie was tight but comfortable. Autumn had done a magnificent job so far. The ropes were inescapable without using my hands.

Autumn placed my left foot on another leg of the chair. This caused me to spread my legs slightly, but this was not uncomfortable by any means. She bound it like my other foot. I was impressed by how hard moving already was for me. My legs were bent slightly backward, and it was challenging for me to stand up. I tried supporting myself with my arms, but due to my bound legs, there was a significant chance I would fall. Autumn ran towards me and pushed me back in the chair. “Your highness!” she proclaimed, “That was utterly irresponsible. You could have fallen. This could have caused horrific injuries. You have always been reckless, but this crossed all borders.”. Autumn was panting and looked angry at me. She continued talking in this motherly tone: “But I will keep this between us. Your father, the king, will not hear about this stupidity of yours. A princess of your age should know better.”. I started laughing. The idea of my father seeing me at the moment was ludicrous. My father, the wall street banker who had earned millions watching his college-age daughter tied to an office chair in a Disney princess costume.

My smile was detected by Autumn, and she continued talking: “I will guarantee you won’t be capable of acting so foolish anymore. I promise this to you, my princess. I have sworn an oath to protect you against all evil. If I have to defend you against yourself, I will.”. Autumn had tied a rope to the side of the chair. She slipped the ropes over my hips, winded it multiple times around the back of the chair and finished the tie. It was no longer possible to lift myself up. “Much better.” Autumn proclaimed, “Your safety and well-being are my greatest concern.”. I smiled. Autumn was a mad genius. I would have to play along if I desired anything from her. “I know you are just a modest servant of the court, but something would aid me greatly. I haven’t had anything to eat in ages. I require valuable energy to learn about ruling this mighty kingdom and enhance my beauty in the search for a prince to wed.”.

Autumn looked at me in surprise. She didn’t expect me to play along with this. “Yes, my princes, of course. We don’t want you to faint from malnutrition. What can I make for you?”. I said a bowl of cornflakes would be sufficient. She hastily ran towards the kitchen, made one for me and placed it on the table. She bowed before me and rode my throne to the table. Now I understood why she restrained me to her chair instead of my own. It was a wheelchair. When we arrived at the table, she gave me a spoon and made a deep bow while wishing me to enjoy my simple meal. I started to eating, happy I was allowed to feed myself. After yesterday I was afraid Autumn would make it impossible for me to place food in my own mouth.

After I had finished, Autumn took my bowl and inquired if it was good enough. I answered it barely satisfied my expectations. Autumn looked disappointed: “Your highness. There is not much I can offer you here. This is a simple place, and I am not schooled to be a royal cook. Please accept my sincere apologies. Only the best is good enough for a princess.”. I chuckled. It was cornflakes. There wasn’t much she could have improved to that dish. She bowed again and took the bowl to the kitchen. “My lady.” she said still with a serious tone, “I have heard rumors you still need to study on the ruling of the kingdom. Please allow me to aid you with the preparations for this crucial task.”. Autumn excused herself and fetched a rope and two bandannas from my closet. I recognized this combination and could guess what was going to happen next.

Autumn wounded the bandannas around my wrists as I did to her the other night. She placed my hands at my back and used the middle of the rope to bind them together. Both ends were connected to the rear leg of the chair. Now I was really stuck. I could touch the knot, but it was impossible to untie it because both ends were out of my reach. I had told her I wanted to read a couple of chapters today, but that didn’t mean I was not going to use my hands. How would I turn the pages? I thought Autumn had concluded I could use my chin, mouth, or nose. But I knew from my experience that those methods were problematic. Was she sitting next to me to turn the pages for me? I asked Autumn, and she responded, “A princess does need to worry about minor inconveniences like this. I will arrange it for you. Please tell me the chapters you need to read. I am at your service.”. If she was at my service, she would make it possible for me to do my work. But that wasn’t the case. I told her I had to read chapter seven and eight of the big inorganic chemistry textbook. She smiled and pulled something out of her bag.

Autumn grabbed my wooden chair and seated herself in front of me on the other side of our desks. The object from her bag was a box of paperclips. She shook them out of their box and placed one on the right of each page of chapter seven. Then she folded each of them upwards. I counted there were nineteen paperclips. Next, she took a pencil and wound a paperclip around its end. She unfolded the end and made a small hook of it. She stood up and walked to my chair, placing the book open at the start of chapter seven in front of me. Then she placed the end of the pencil in my mouth. “Your highness.” she said, “I hope this will suit your needs. You can utilize these tools to turn the pages. If you reach chapter eight, please let me know. I will update your page-turners.”. I attempted the method and it seemed to work. Autumn smiled, happy her creation functioned and watched me struggle for a couple of minutes. Then she went to the kitchen, preparing herself a well-deserved breakfast.

Inorganic chemistry wasn’t an easy course, and the information density of its textbook was high. It took me several minutes to absorb each page, despite the fact I had read all of them already. Autumn was completing an assignment of her own at the moment and both of us worked in silence. Autumn’s method was working as she had intended, but it wasn’t straightforward to use. I could barely lift the page halfway and had to use my head to push it over. But this was just a minor issue. The more fundamental problem was I had to keep the pencil in my mouth the whole time. This not only cost me much concentration, but the wood started to become softer. It was getting pretty gross. I dropped the pencil and asked Autumn if she was able to fix this. Autumn thought for a moment, got an empty glass from the kitchen and placed it on the table, just right of my book. She laughed and started to explain: “Your highness, I sincerely apologize for the misfortune this unfortunate miscalculation of mine caused. But I determined a suitable solution. You can place your tool in the holder if you are not operating it.”. I put the pencil in its holder, and my saliva was flowing around its shaft. I saw Autumn was engrossed by this but forced her smile back on her face.

“Your highness,” Autumn said while she stood behind me. “Your hair isn’t brushed and so it is cluttered. A princess can’t be seen in a state like this. I apologize for my care. It doesn’t reach the requirements a princess deserves. I will make sure you are presentable again.”. Autumn talked as if I was going there were others who would see me in this dress. The idea of this frightened me. I didn’t get an opportunity to brush my hair myself because she had absolute control over me since I had left the bathroom. Autumn rushed to get my brush and started brushing my hair while apologizing for the “mistake” she had made. Other’s had brushed my hair in the past, but this was different. I had no say in what was happening to my hair. Fortunately, Autumn was extra careful with my hair. I had a feeling she did this partly to enlarge the time brushing my hair, to let me feel even more helpless. After she was done, she returned to her laptop while I continued reading my book.

We both studied for more than an hour until I reached the end of chapter seven. This meant the paperclips ended. I summoned my humble servant, and she started solving my problem. I counted she had used 22 paperclips so I was stuck here for at least an hour and a half. She handed my book back on the right page and started speaking: “My princess, please allow me to request a favor.”. I nodded and she continued: “I am not allowed to speak like this, but I will. According to my computations, you will need about one and a half hours to complete this chapter. The time of this occurrence will be slightly after 12 o’ clock, so around the time of your next meal. I am ordered to keep your arms tied during that time. This will be a major inconvenience for both of us. I don’t know if you can handle the responsibility associated with the freedom of using your arms. Therefore, I want to assess your ability to handle major obligations. If you succeed, I will loosen your arms for your lunch. But if you fail, there will be consequences.”. Autumn ran towards her closet, returned with a small tennis ball and dropped herself on her knees while showing me the tennis ball. “My princess,” she proclaimed, “Are you prepared to accept my challenge?”.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Yay! Now she’s a princess now! :) :) :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great interactions. Enjoying this story very much. Thank you.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Thanks for the replies!
------------------------------------

I looked at Autumn. What kind of challenge could it be? There was no way I could escape from this. And as Autumn knew, an escape attempt could be incredibly intense. I had anticipated being stuck for most of the day. Doing something as intensive at the start of the day would be strange. I looked at Autumn while I voiced escaping was hopeless. Autumn smiled at me. “Your Highness, I am delighted you discovered the purpose of the ropes. Escaping should be impossible. I would never request you to break loose. I want to defend you against all evil. Therefore, you have to remain restraint. This ensures your safety.” I couldn’t argue with this flawless logic. “The challenge you will be given will be unprecedented. It won’t interfere with your important business. You have to hold on to this ball for 90 minutes and finish reading chapter eight. If you accomplish both, you succeed. If you can’t be responsible for a small ball, you are not prepared to be responsible for a kingdom. Therefore, you will suffer the consequences if you fail. Please choose carefully.” This sounded doable to me, so I accepted Autumn’s challenge. What was worse than getting lunch shoved in your mouth? “My princess,” she said firmly. “I will remind you will get exactly one chance. If you drop the ball, your fate is decided. A real princess does not receive second chances. Good luck.”

My hands were bound behind my back, keeping this little tennis ball in the air. I sat motionless for a brief moment while Autumn sat down on the wooden chair in front of me. She saw my stare, so the inevitable speech came. “My lady, please focus on the work you have to do. Your time is valuable. Don’t squander it, looking at a modest servant like me. Utilize your time to study. Learn how proper princesses allow their kingdoms to prosper.” Being a good princess was much harsher than I imagined as a little girl. I was not only restrained all day, but a short stare was already forbidden. How much longer could I deal with this? When would she quit using that belittling tone? I lowered my head. Chapter eight of inorganic chemistry was waiting on me, so I started reading in silence.

The time passed slowly. I had to invest much energy to comprehend the delicate matter I was reading. The fact I had to use the pencil every time I wanted to turn a page wasn’t helping. The tennis ball was only a small nuisance at the beginning, but I needed to be careful. My wrists were practically touching each other, making it impossible to move my hands away from each. Therefore, the tennis ball was squeezed between my small hands. Even when I tried my hardest, my fingertips couldn’t touch each other around the ball. And it was not even close. My arms pointed downwards, so a slight movement in my fingers would cause the ball to drop. The bandannas were cutting in my wrists while I tried supporting the ball as much as possible. All things considered, it required more energy to hold a tennis ball than I initially expected.

My motivation to study couldn’t be higher. Autumn had forced me to work swiftly, but I suspected her to interrogate me about what I had read. She would pretend she was only checking if I had thoroughly studied. But she would use it as an excuse to call me “your highness” a couple more times and belittle me every time I failed to answer a question correctly. The mixture of her over the top princess-speak and scientific jargon from my book would be a unique combination. So next to reading swiftly, it also had to be accurate.

Meanwhile, I started getting cramps in my shoulders, hands, and fingers. They had been restrained for two and a half-hour by now. Regularly, this wouldn’t be a big problem. They had been bound behind my back for longer. But the backrest of the office chair ended just under my armpits. This forced my arms farther backward than during a usual tie behind my back. They were fastened to the chair. Those ropes were only tight when I had to turn to the next page. This was not only uncomfortable for my shoulders but made the situation around the tennis ball extra troublesome. My hands and arms also started to become weary. The monotonous position and the constant force they had to produce started taking their toll.

I asked Autumn how much longer I had to study. Autumn said her dear little princess was stuck for 20 more minutes and had to read six more pages. She reminded me again there would be repercussions if I failed. So I continued reading. After another page, I discovered a risky method to relax my fingers. I could balance the ball on the palm of one hand. It felt great to make a fist; this small freedom I regained felt like a full escape. I gave it to my other hand. My now free hand also appreciated his freedom. Moving my fingers felt so heavenly. But this trick was dubious. One awkward move would cause the ball to fall. I thought what the consequences could be if I dropped. Would they outweigh this feeling?

Then I heard a cough from Autumn’s side of the table, and I hastily regained my firm grip on the ball. “My princess,” she stated firmly. “You are drifting away from important business. Daydreaming isn’t a suitable activity for a princess. A well-mannered princess prepares herself for the critical judgments she will face as queen. They do not flitter their precious time away. Please don’t stare at me as if I displeased you. I merely desire from you to blossom to your full potential. Your challenge will be extended by ten more minutes as punishment for your irresponsible and selfish behavior. Another offense will make you lose automatically. A princess needs to obey both the written and unwritten rules.” After Autumn had finished her sermon, I returned to my book. What else could I do?

I kept studying while Autumn was carefully monitoring me. Every couple of minutes, she would stand up to walk behind my back, checking if I was indeed studying. This made it harder for me to concentrate, and this sudden change of rules wasn’t to my advantage. One mistake would enable Autumn to let me face those consequences. Something I didn’t consider at the start of the challenge was the last couple of paperclips. The first paperclip was connected to the bottom of the page and how further I descended in chapter eight, the higher they were fastened on the page. I had to pull myself much farther forward to reach these with my pencil. This caused the rope between my wrists and the bottom of the chair to tighten pressing the tennis ball away. I had to take the tennis ball in one hand to save myself.

For the last page, I had to keep the page-turner at the very end between my teeth. I noticed I was unable to provide enough force to move the page upward. I placed it back in the glass and extended my tongue, so the pencil was between my tongue and upper teeth. This supported the bottom of it, providing me with more force to lift the page. I extended myself while my right hand was clenched around the tennis ball. All muscles around my face were facing forward in an attempt to reach the paperclip. I swung the pencil to the left in the hope of connecting it to the paperclip. But I came up short while pushing the paperclip slightly backward. I relaxed my muscles, took a deep breath through my nose, and prepared myself for the second attempt. I extended myself as far forward as I possibly could. The bandannas were cutting in my arm; my face was hurting from the tension, and my tongue was suffering. I swung the pencil to the left, and this time it grabbed the paperclip. My head relaxed which caused it to retract. The paperclip moved towards me, driving it from the page.

I was shocked. How could this happen? In an attempt to correct my mistake, I took the pencil in my mouth, trying to shove the hook under the correct page. This failed. I had the feeling it was over when I heard another cough from Autumn. “My lady,” she proclaimed on a scarily threatening tone. “In the name of the king, what do you think you are doing! You mishandled the tools you were given. You can not even perform one trivial assignment. This demonstration of utter incompetence will have consequences. Failures may seem insignificant to you but could cost many lives in the later stages of your life. Do not take this easy.” I saw she went to my closet, put something under her hoodie, and walked back to me. “My lady,” she said. “I still retain hope you will reach greatness. Hence, I hope you learn from this terrible mistake you committed. I will do my best to aid you in this educative journey.” Autumn placed the sleeping mask back over my head, walked behind me, and removed the tennis ball from my hand. She said she would be better at caring for it. I felt humiliated; I had put so much effort into completing Autumn’s challenge, but I came short. I doubted she designed it to be possible.

I heard something sliding across the table. Autumn cleared her throat and started to speak. At first, I was thrown off because she didn’t start with my princess, your highness, or my lady. But I swiftly understood what she was reading to me: the last page of chapter eight. Autumn was reading everything out loud. Her voice was slow and strict, putting emphasis on every noun and stopping herself for a short time between each sentence. During this, she was walking around me, making me even more aware of her presence. After a quarter of an hour, she was finished. Strangely enough, this would be one of the pages I would remember best. The exam was still more than two weeks away.

After this display, I received another speech on the importance of studying and the potential impact it would have on my further kingdom. I was already fed up with this stuff, and Autumn had detected this. She demanded me to reproduce what she had said, and I did so. Of course, I made a little mistake, so Autumn started once more. While she was enjoying her role, I felt utterly miserable. Autumn’s patronizing behavior had the intended effect.

Autumn shuffled through our room. Then I felt something was inserted in both my ears. “My princess,” she said firmly. while I felt her mouth near my right ear, “failure always involves consequences.” Something else was placed over my ears. It was Autumn's noise-canceling headset. Now I was unable to move, see, and hear. I noticed I was able to detect any harsh sounds, but these were rare. Autumn was silent, and I had no idea what she was doing. Then I heard music flowing through the headphone. It took me a while before I recognized the gentle sounds, but then I noticed it was the soundtrack of the original Beauty and the Beast movie. Even when I couldn’t hear or see her, she reminded me of my outfit.

I waited in silence. I knew I wasn’t supposed to say anything at the moment. I could feel Autumn wasn’t near me. After what felt like half an hour, Autumn tucked something inside my dress and fumbled with my hair, probably bundling it with an elastic band. After another moment, she had returned because something was pressing against my lips. I thought Autumn was trying to gag me, so I played stupid. I smelled and noticed this was not a bandanna nor any other piece of clothing. So I opened my mouth. Something hot was sliding in my mouth, and I understood what Autumn was doing. This was my extra handicap. The deal was I would have my hands free when eating, or she would make it worse than shoving food in my mouth. Getting it pushed in my mouth while being blindfolded and deaf certainly made the situation worse. I accepted the food in my mouth and took a small bite. I felt it was a hot dog with a cheap bun. I tasted the ketchup and mustard in my mouth.

I slowly made progress on the first hot dog. The process was messy. The sauce went everywhere. It was bizarre when someone else dictated in which pace you had to eat while hearing nothing but Gaston singing about his greatness combined with your own chewing. After I had finished the first hot dog, I closed my mouth. I could feel the sauce dripping over my face. Smelling and tasting were my only tasted I could use to their full potential. This wasn’t very pleasant because the fat hot dog taste was dominating my mouth.

This peaceful situation ended abruptly. Something hard was pressing against the corners of my mouth. I opened my mouth, and some fluid entered it. Fortunately, it was ordinary water. Autumn was pouring it in my mouth at a higher pace than I could drink. So I choked and splashed water all over the place. I received a couple of knocks on my back, and the glass returned to my mouth. There were only a couple of drops left, and I drank them without any problems. Not much later, I felt the familiar touch of a fat hot dog against my lips. After I had opened my mouth, the hot dog was forced into my mouth. I started eating and observed two things. This hot dog contained much more sauce. After a couple of bites, It was dripping all over my face. Secondly, Autumn was shoving this hot dog much faster in my mouth than the previous one. After I had taken a bite, she presented me with the next. There was no time for me to chew. I was anxious I would choke. She removed the hot dog just on time and let me devour everything I had in my mouth. Then it was shoved back in, and I completed it entirely.

Autumn presented me with another glass. This time she poured more gradually, and all the water stayed inside my mouth. For a brief moment, Autumn was gone again, but then she rubbed something against my face, removing the sauce I had spilled. It took slightly longer than I would expect, but this was just more teasing from her. Next, she pulled the thing she tucked in my dress away. Then there was nothing except for Disney songs. I expected Autumn was eating her own hot dogs in a more pleasant pace. The silence was strange. I had deprived myself of my senses before. But having someone to control you entirely, was new. The uncertainty was strangely exciting.

Then, I heard a faint knock, and a masculine voice shouted “maintenance!”.
Last edited by Beaumains 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

This was bad. I absolutely didn’t want to be found bound in my current condition. I shook my head viciously, signing I was still there. Luckily, this was unnecessary. Autumn shouted she wasn’t wearing any clothes and asked for a minute to put something on. A confirmation followed from the other side of the door. Autumn paused my music while she removed both the headphones and earphones from my ears. Then she grasped my chair and drove me away. After she had placed me somewhere, a door closed. I was still blindfolded but figured out I was placed in the bathroom. He wouldn’t detect me, and she wouldn’t spend time releasing me. Such a long time before opening the door would be awkward.

Autumn opened the door letting the maintenance guy in. I knew he was a charming man in his early thirties. He worked hard and was putting too much effort into a shitty job. The administration of our college had cut the repairs fund for the dorm rooms a few years back. They had fired his only coworker, so he was responsible for all dorm rooms at the moment. He frequently worked weekends to keep up. This made him popular with both students and the administration, but it was clear he couldn’t cope with this job for long.

We had filed a complaint about our broken window sill in December but mentioned it wasn’t urgent. We told them we weren’t planning on using it anyway. The tiles of the window sill were never cemented to the wall. Just before our complaint, the inevitable thing happened: one fell and broke in half. Apparently, the tiles shouldn’t be loose, so they would send someone to repair it. In the following weeks, the maintenance guy was extremely busy with other problems, we were informed. They said it would be fixed in January. Therefore, we stacked the remaining tiles under our window. It definitely had been a mistake to say it wasn’t pressing. Nobody had repaired it in January. We only didn’t want the friendly maintenance guy to stress out even more. Now he was restoring it on his free Sunday afternoon.

The maintenance guy entered our dorm room. He introduced himself while he and Autumn walked to the window sill. It was quiet for some time, and I assumed he was assessing the problem. He told Autumn what we already knew. The broken tile had to be replaced, and all other tiles needed to be fastened. He said it would take him only a couple of hours. Because he had everything with him, he started right away.

This news was excellent. Now we finally could get some plants in our room. Some more life and colors would be a nice contrast to the white walls. There was only one problem; I was tied up in the bathroom. My shoulders had been bent backward for hours. My feet were fastened to the legs of the office chair. I doubted I was going to hold this position for the rest of the day. Autumn couldn’t release me because it would be suspicious to be in the bathroom for so long. When I was untied, what would I do? I couldn’t be seen in this dress. Even if Autumn smuggled some clothes in, it would be awkward when her roommate walked out of the bathroom. Additionally, everything had to be smuggled out of the room. I could only hope he wouldn’t have to pee.

I listened to the sounds from the room. I heard it would take a couple of hours. The tiles only had to be placed back. Autumn was aiding him under the pretense, she couldn’t do anything while he was here. This was probably accurate, but she just wanted him to leave as soon as possible. There was a significant chance he would discover me if he stayed here for long.

After half an hour, Autumn informed him she had to pee. She joined me in the bathroom and removed my blindfold. Autumn signed I had to be quiet, before two ropes that bound my arms were untied. Then she removed the final knot in this rope. Although it was still wound three times between the bandannas, I could slip out of it myself. Next, she flushed the toilet and washed her hands. What would she be doing in the bathroom otherwise? After she had signed again to be quiet, she gave me a final wink. Then she closed the door.

I now had a choice to make. Would I untie myself? It would produce some noise, but Autumn had released my arms. This suggested she desired me to free myself. So I chose to do this. I started the tender process of pulling my arms away from each other. The rope gradually moved between the bandannas. Doing this too fast would cause audible friction. I succeeded because they were still working hard to fix the window sill. Now I was able to reach the individual windings and removed them one by one. I silently sighed while I moved my hands in front of me. Then I removed the two bandanna cuffs. Step one of my road to freedom was completed. I now could use my hands.

Then I started releasing my hips and feet. Freeing my hips wasn’t much work, but the number of windings around my feet took a long time to undo. One blunt pull on the ropes would expose me. If I rolled the chair, I would maybe also be audible. But I made it in the end. I carefully stood up and stretched myself. My body was rushing in adrenaline, but I still felt stiff. My shoulders were numb while my knees and ankles desired to be stressed. I was so thankful Autumn took the risk of freeing my arms.

I stood still and waited for a moment. Fortunately, Autumn and the maintenance guy were still occupied with the window sill. They hadn’t heard me. Or at least the maintenance guy hadn’t heard me. Then I saw my phone on the toilet seat. Autumn probably smuggled it into the bathroom while she untied my hands. I walked towards it, and there was one clear message: “HIDE!”.

I looked around, searching for a hiding spot. There was a narrow window, but I wouldn’t fit through it. Hence, I had to stay in the room. The cabinet was way too small for me, so the sole option was hiding behind the shower curtain. I pushed the ropes out of the way and rolled the office chair towards it. But I suddenly noticed it wasn’t going to fit in the small shower. Perhaps there was enough space, but it would cause much noise. It could also cause an unnatural bulge in the curtain, so I slowly rolled it to the edge of the bathroom; this would be the least strange place for an office chair in a bathroom. I collected the ropes, bandannas, and the sleep mask and placed them in the shower. After I had joined them, I carefully closed the curtain. Then, I texted Autumn about my current situation. Not much later, I received a big thumb up. I started to get a little more confident I wouldn’t encounter him in my current condition.

After ten minutes, the window sill was repaired. Autumn thanked him extensively while they gathered his tools and materials. Then he politely asked if he could use our bathroom. This was against our college’s policy, but it would be disrespectful to deny his request. Especially after what he did for us. Autumn had expected the question and lied our toilet was dirty. Our room was clean, so he joked he wasn't worried about it being nasty. He walked towards the bathroom, and there was no way to stop him. I was terrified.

He walked through the door and closed it. The adrenaline was flushing through my body while he stood still for a moment. I expected he was thinking about the office chair. Fortunately, he didn’t examine the chair properly because it would be warm. Like a proper gentleman, he sat down on the toilet and started to pee. For some odd reason, his footsteps felt relaxed. He didn’t suspect two feet away from him was a student locked in a princess dress. It is remarkable to be together in a bathroom when the other person isn’t aware of your presence. After he was done, he washed his hands and left the bathroom. Autumn thanked him one last time while he complimented Autumn on our clean bathroom. Then he smiled and asked about the chair. She laughed while telling him she was lazy and rolled herself to the toilet but forgot to retrieve it. For some reason, he was satisfied with this answer and left our dorm room.

Autumn knocked on the bathroom door and told me the coast was clear. After I had left the bathroom, I gave her a generous hug. I thanked her for saving me. Autumn laughed and told me she put me in that position. Both of us were relieved of how we resolved this situation. I walked towards the window sill and noticed the superb job they did. I turned around and sought Autumn to release me from my dress. Autumn smiled at me. “My lady,” she said while trying to regain her motherly tone, “Your dress is as gorgeous as it was this morning. As I said before, you will wear it all day.”. This day was still far from over.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I stared at Autumn in her eyes, wondering what she had in store for me. “I am going to get groceries for dinner. I will return in an hour or so. Please entertain yourself while I am gone. You’ve deserved a break. But in the meanwhile, you are still my princess.” She had placed a fair amount of emphasis on that last word. Then she winked at me while showing me the key in her purse. That key could liberate me from the dress I had been forced to wear all day. Of course, she put the key back. This was just another scheme of her to highlight my position. I was dressed as a princess without the ability to change to something ordinary. I would basically be barred in our room because I couldn’t hide this dress. It was too long to cover under other clothes and too extravagant to wear without everyone looking.

Autumn put her jacket on and slipped through the door, so nobody would see me. The lock turned. Now I was on my own. Yesterday we established rules to play by, and Autumn was already exploring the boundaries of these rules. We had decided we wouldn’t leave each other tied up and alone. I wasn’t restrained in my movements momentarily, but the lock on my dress made leaving the room practically impossible. Removing it would be easy. Only a small loop had to be cut. But I wasn’t completely content with this. I still had to break something.

I laid on my bed, reflecting on the events of today. Everything had been incredibly intense. The harsh way she had me read my book forced me to work hard. During lunch, she demonstrated to me how vulnerable you are when bound. The feeding process made me feel extremely small. The complete loss of control and deprivation of my senses had been a powerful experience. Then there was the maintenance guy. The fear of being discovered in combination with the knowledge Autumn couldn’t do much for me, were horrifying. I had never been so terrified in my life. It had been so close. He had sat next to me. Finally, there was the way she talked to me. The way she referred to me as her princess. Completely humiliating. I had been exposed and powerless all day. There was no place for my own opinions and judgments. Autumn was ruling over me.

While I thought about this, I scrolled through some news app on my phone. I was reading the headlines but instantly forgot what they were stating. My thoughts stayed in the same place. The way Autumn regulated my day. It was so sweet of her to arrange this for me. She went above and beyond what I expected of a roommate. However, it was just too intense. I genuinely like to be tied up and helpless. The small bets she introduced were brilliant. But everything together was just too humiliating. And Autumn wouldn’t stop here. She would come up with fiercer ideas to tease me even more. It would be better to talk to her about this, as we discussed yesterday. I would do it when she arrived back home. I couldn’t handle hours more of being degraded.

I waited for Autumn. I had no desire to stand up and do something. This morning and afternoon had been exhausting. Sitting motionless because you aren’t capable of moving is much more demanding than one would expect. The emotional roller coaster drained my energy. The hope she offered me, the fear of her punishments, and my constant failure to reach her standards weakened me mentally. I laid still while mindlessly opening and closing apps on my phone. Resting while my limbs could stretch freely felt good. Autumn’s ties provided no space to move. For weeks I had waited for the opportunity to be completely restrained, but that desire wasn’t in me at the moment. In no way, I was angry at her. She had done a fantastic job. But I was done for today.

After Autumn had returned, she hung her coat back and placed the groceries in the kitchen. She smiled at me when she saw I was still wearing my dress. “My lady, it is splendid to see you are still here,” she said while walking towards me. I sternly looked her in the eyes. “Autumn, do you have time to talk for a couple of minutes?”. As I had hoped, Autumn took the hint and knew I was serious. “I appreciate what you are doing for me today. It was a blast. But it is exhausting. I don’t know what else you’ve planned for tonight, but I don’t think I can handle this much longer. I don’t mind being tied up all day, but the mental stuff you do is intense. These last two days were demanding. I can’t continue like this for the remainder of the day.” I slowly spoke while trying to keep myself from spilling any tears. All this time, Autumn listened carefully. I knew my situation was recognized. After all, she had been through this yesterday. She had felt the tax it places on your body.

Autumn grasped my wooden chair and placed it opposite of me. Her face was serene. There was no trace of irritation or disappointment in her eyes. “Kat, please, I know this is hard. I have watched you all day. There is a reason I offered you this break. But I understand. I didn’t go easy on you. Together with the maintenance guy incident, it was quite a day for you. I did enjoy my role a bit too much. Perhaps I was exploring your limits a bit too far to see how far you could go. If this is your limit, so it will be. I had some interesting ideas for tonight, but I understand you have to rest for a while.” Her smile soothed me. Being talked to in a regular, calm tone was already a substantial improvement. Not being talked down and belittled felt good. I was still tired, but I regained energy from Autumn’s kind words.

Autumn snatched the key from her purse and asked me to turn around. But I kept where I was. I sighed. “Autumn, please. It doesn’t have to end this way. You ordered me to stay in this dress all day. So I will wear it. I only ask you to be a bit less cruel. The way you address me, criticize me, and prohibit me from doing anything is hurtful. There is nothing I want more than being tied up. But the mental games you play are painful. I just want to feel like a human being.” Autumn’s concerned face lightened up while I explained my desire to continue. She stood up and placed my chair back under my table. “No problem, Kat, I understand you entirely. I will always follow the orders of my princess.” Then she made an exaggerated bow. Almost sarcastically deep. “It’s getting late already. Shall we cook together?” I accepted this invitation. Both of us stood up, and we started preparing dinner together.

Under the sounds of the latest pop-songs, we discussed this memorable day. I described how I experienced the day and how harsh her methods were. She told me how much fun she had had by treating me like that. Apparently, my face revealed my disgust with the way she used her princess-speak. She told me she had used various methods to humiliate me in search of the most successful one. She had definitively succeeded in that. When we arrived at the episode of the maintenance guy, we both chuckled. I had completely forgotten how hard it had been for Autumn. She had to act natural for multiple hours while he was working while also worrying about me and my escape. Then she told me how scared she was when he entered the bathroom and still couldn’t comprehend how I wasn’t discovered. I told her my hiding spot and how close he had been. Both of us laughed about it while realizing how close it had been. We had been so lucky.

When we were finished, we sat down and ate our meal. Clearly, this wouldn’t have happened if I hadn’t requested Autumn to tone down. So I inquired what her initial plans were for the remainder of the day. She smirked while telling me she wanted to keep them secret. With some effort, I persuaded her to release them. I would, of course, not be allowed to feed myself dinner. She would tie me to my own chair and feed me motherly with an oversized serving spoon. It would be messy, providing enough opportunities to underline my flaws as a princess. Then we would end the day by watching the new Beauty and the Beast movie while I was restrained. I would be forced to sing along with the songs. I didn’t know how she wanted to accomplish this, but I had some ideas. While I thought about these plans, I was content I had chosen this path. That would have broken me entirely.

We did the dishes together, and both of us returned to our own business. I had carried out all my assignments for the weekend, so I just chilled out on my bed. I listened to my music while browsing Reddit. Autumn thought this was a bit too pleasant for me, so she made two cuffs from rope and connected them together near my ankles. I maintained enough space to move my legs independently, but this reminded me of my situation.

I was tired. Around eleven o’clock, I mentioned I wanted to go to bed. But it wouldn’t be as easy as I expected. Autumn told me I had to be finished with everything before she would remove the lock. So I had to shuffle to go to the toilet. Then I brushed my teeth while imagining how Autumn would have done this if she was still in charge. The thought of someone else brushing your teeth was odd. But how she would handle a toilet visit was even more creepy. I had no clue if Autumn had a plan for this scenario.

I got everything ready for the morning because I had to rise early. Many students skipped the early lectures, but I always attended them. It wasn’t fun, but the professors appreciated it. Being liked by the persons who hand out your grades wasn’t a disadvantage. Then I placed myself on my bed while informing Autumn I was ready. She removed my blanket while ordering me to lay on my stomach and relax. I obeyed. After Autumn had unlocked the back of my dress, she lowered the zipper. She grabbed the dress and started to pull the dress slowly over my head. I laid there and moved to support her in the process. Autumn told me to stay still and that she would do it alone. After she pulled the remainder of the dress over my head, she put the dress aside. Then demanded me to turn around. Next, she grabbed my blanket, tugged me in, and placed the dress back in the closet. It was time to get some sleep.

There was only one small issue. My legs were still bound together. I notified Autumn about them in case she had forgotten about them, but she told me it was deliberate. I was allowed to untie them in the morning. I had slept like this before, and with some long jeans, the rope marks would be invincible. I smiled because I liked this setup for the night. Autumn was silently on her phone for some time, but I swiftly fell asleep.

The following day I woke up early and instantly noted the tension around my ankles. It was a long time ago since I slept bound, but it still felt good to wake up like this. I had read some people have difficulties sleeping while tied up, but I never encountered that problem. I was well rested now. Autumn released me, and we had breakfast together afterward. Then I went to my first class. I walked in, and my professor immediately mentioned how good I was looking for. He continued he was afraid something had happened to me because I had been sad the other week. Autumn had been correct. Others had noticed my behavior. But this was another confirmation that my weekend had been marvelous.
Last edited by Beaumains 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

If that was the ending, it was an amazing story! But I kinda hope that there’s more
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

That's a great story, lovely descriptions of the conflicting feelings.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic