Kinktober Sneak Peak: WWE Blackmail (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Kinktober Sneak Peak: WWE Blackmail (M/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

(In case you’re unaware, I decided that this year, I want to participate in DeviantArt’s Kinktober. I’ll start posting the stories on October 1st (as of if this writing, I’ve written 10 of 31 of them). But for right now, I’ll give you a sneak peek of a story I just finished:

[Setting: Interview Set]

Carly Caruso: Ladies and gentlemen, I’m here with Drake Maverick. Drake, it’s safe to say you haven’t had the best of weeks.

Drake Maverick: [grabs mic] You’re darn right, Carly! Last week on Raw, I pinned Elias to regain the 24/7 Championship, only to lose it to R-Truth just seconds later! I regained the championship the next night on SmackDown, only to lose back the title to that bloody R-Truth in, like, nine seconds! Nine, Carly! And when I got home, not only did I have to deal with the disappointment of my gorgeous wife, Renee, her aunt came for a surprise visit that lasted until last night! So even if I did hold onto the championship, we wouldn’t have gotten a chance to consummate our marriage!

Carly: I see. Now, according to a Twitter post you made today, you said you had a new plan to regain the championship from R-Truth?

Drake: Uh-huh. Let’s just say Truth’s little friend had better watch her back... [maniacally laughs while walking off-screen]

[Setting: Corridor]

[R-Truth (championship around waist)and Carmella are running from Eric Young, Titus O’Neil and Hideo Itami. Eric is able to grab her by her hips and shove her down to the floor. When Truth turns to retaliate, Young rolls him up in a schoolboy pin. The ref gets to 2 before the pin is broken up by Titus. Hideo punches Titus and tries to grab Truth, but Truth recovers, throws Hideo into Titus, sending them both to the floor and keeps running. As Eric gets up, Carmella kicks him between his legs.]

Carmella: [to Eric] Keep your filthy hands off of me, Beardy Boy!

[Carmella runs down the corridor that she saw Truth run down. While running, she starts to run past a supply closet. As she runs past, Drake bursts out of closet, handgags her and pulls her into the closet, slamming the door behind him.]

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

[Back from commercial. Setting: Supply closet]

[Drake is facing the camera. On his left side is Carmella tied to a chair. Wrists tied behind back, power cords around her legs, shoulder, waist. A white towel is stuffed in her mouth.]

Drake: [addressing camera] R-Truth, I know that you’re trying to find Miss ‘mella. Well, I got her right here. And if you want her safely returned, you WILL allow me to pin you so that I can regain the 24/7 Title so that I can finally convince my wife to consummate our marriage! If you don’t, I may have to resort to dying some hair to get what I want.

Carmella: [spits out towel] You stay the hell away from my hair, you little creep!

Drake: I won’t have to as long I get the title. Hmm, maybe a nice shade of blue...

Carmella: Wait, who you callin’ ‘little’, Hornswoggle?

Drake: For the last time, I’m not Hornswoggle! I’m just a short man! God, you annoying-

“Vince, no! We’re not doing that!”
“Goddamnit, Hunter! Why not?”

Hunter Hearst-Hemsley (aka Triple H) shook his head. “There’s one major flaw here. See-“
“Let me guess: due to how we’re attempting to sell the audience the Women’s Revolution, it’d be ill-advised to portray as a damsel in distress who’s being used as a plot device?”

Hunter paused for a minute. “Well yea, but that’s not it. In the script, you’re saying Hideo Itami is chasing R-Truth. Hideo left the company earlier this year. Who were you referring to? Shinsuke Nakamura? Akira Tozawa?”
“Which is being managed by guy fans get hard-ons for whenever he fights Kevin Owens?”
“That’d be Shinsuke, Vince.”
“Oh...wait, what’s the difference between Shinsuke and Hideo again?”

The CoO of WWE shook of his head in frustration. This was the fifth conversation of this type he’d had with Vince...today.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This story is fun 😊😊
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic