A week between cousins (mostly f/m ff/m, part 7 f/self m/f part 11fm/f) part 13 added 9/8/2020

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Another great chapter
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

Canuck100 wrote: 4 years ago Another great chapter
Thank you! I'm going to post more soon!!
gimli
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gimli »

Glad to hear you have more to post, I love your stories!
Mike wrote: 4 years ago
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Great story! Hope Mike finally submits completely and also ties Christina!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

gimli wrote: 4 years ago Glad to hear you have more to post, I love your stories!
Mike wrote: 4 years ago
Thank you gimli! I'm sorry if you have to wait. I don't have enough time to write lately.
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

Risperdaltied wrote: 4 years ago Great story! Hope Mike finally submits completely and also ties Christina!

Thank you! I don't know when and how but Christina will end up tied again for sure.
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

Part 9

Mike examined the state of his body. His feet were tied to the bed and his hands firmly secured over his head. Both his elbow were tied to the legs of the bed leaving him completely unable to move his arms. His pants was lowered to his knees and his boxers were on display. Christina was standing next to him wearing a sportive outfit. She was enjoying the view of her cousin tied in such an awkward situation. Mike couldn't bealive how easly Christina tricked him and tied him to her bed one joint at a time.

"I'm going to run for 40 minutes or so. Do you mind wait me here?" Christina said. "You can't leave me like that home alone. You won the game now untie me." Mike almost yelled pulling at the ropes. He didn't mind to much to be tied up on Christina's bed but he didn't want to stay alone in that conditions. Christina laughed a bit. That was the reactions she expected from him.

"Ahah don't worry i just wanna do some warm up in the garden and then some exercises. I'm not going to leave you alone."
Christina took off Mike's shoes and socks then she completely took of his pants untying and tying again one foot at time. "Are you more confortable now?" Mike stretched his legs. It was true. It wasn't that bad laying on the bed with no pants and shoes. "Yhea. Just a bit!" He admitted. Christina loved his answer. She sat on the bed.
"Let me help you relax a bit more!"

Christina gently massaged her cousin's temples. "Shhh relax... you're safe with me... i'm in charge of you... you have nothing to think about... sleep..." Christina repeated those words for a while until Mike fallen asleep. With a smile on her face and being careful to not make noises Christina left Mike alone and went to the garden.

Not that Christina used to practice sports at her house but she wanted an excuse to leave Mike tied alone. She began to run around the garden. She loved to keep her cousin tied alone like a prisoner in a cell. She had him at her hands unable to do anything but endure her treatments.
After about 20 minutes of run she came back in her room.

Mike was still asleep. It was really funny watching him snoring tied like that. Christina didn't want to disturb him. She did some stretching exercises and then had a shower.

The sound of the hairdryer coming from the bathroom awakened Mike. He wondered how long he had been tied. It was about 35 minutes. Mike noticed Christina had left her socks and the running shoes on the floor and her t-shirt was on the chair. Did she strip in the room while he was sleeping. She was certainly capable of something like that. The memory of the sexy experiences he had in the summer house came in his mind and a bulge formed on his exposed underwear.

Christina walked in the room. She was wearing sweetpants and a loose t-shirt. She stared at Mike for a moment "I see you're awake. You're both awake!" She said pointing at Mike's crotch. He didn't like when she made reference to his privates parts.
"Untie me now! The game is over" said Mike hoping for the best. Christina took one rope from her box. She sat on the bed. "I'm the boss i say when it's the end" She made the rope swing above Mike's erection. "Maybe he wants to be tied as well" she said letting the rope touch Mike's boner.
Mike struggled a bit. "Christina we are cousins... you shouldn't do thing like that..." he said with out hiding his embarrassment. "Like what? Like hang you by the balls?" She said looking in his eyes. "...no..." Mike didn't know what to say. He hated when she act like that and the worst thing was that he couldn't stop her tied like he was.

Christina enjoyed the effect she had on her cousin "Silly cousin! Do you really think i can do something like that?" She said tapping Mike's nose. She picked her phone to check the messages. She was again ignoring Mike.
"I wonder why you're so into this kind of stuff" he said try to catch her attention.

"What kind of stuff?" Asked Christina without moving her eyes from the phone. "Tie up sfuff... what else?"
"Oh because it's funny! don't you think? It makes me feel some kind of satisfaction... don't tell me you don't like it. I konw you do"
Mike didn't answered. It was true that he like it. Sometime it could be a really sensual experience.

"There are a lot of stories on internet about tie up games" Said Christina. She turned on her laptop and sat on the bed. "Let me read one for you!"
"Ahah i don't want you to read me a story... why don't we switch the roles! i dare you!"
Christina moved her index finger to say no. "It's story time little boy. We can switch roles another time."
Mike sigh.
Christina was searching for a story to read. "Here! i bet you will like this one" Mike surrendered. Let's hear this story then. He thought.
Christina began to read.

"It's called: THE WITCHES AND THEIR PRISONER (ff/m)
Max was super excited he was going to spend the afternoon with his cousins."

"Wait! what does it mean ffm?" Mike interrupted the story
"Two girls tie up one boy. If you interrupt me again i'll gag you!" Mike stood quite and Christina went on reading.

"Max was super excited he was going to spend the afternoon with his cousins. He had two female cousins one older, Helena, and one of his age, Jennifer. It was Halloween and for a 12 years old boy it meant a lot of fun.
When Max arrived at his cousin's his aunt Scarlett welcomed him 'Hi Max! How are you? The girls are upstairs waiting for you' Max said something to his aunt and joined his cousins in their bedroom.

When Max saw them they were both dressed like witches 'hey' he said 'the party is tonight. Why are you alreaw dressed?'
'We know the party is not now. We just wanted to have fun with our dresses' said Helena. Jennifer turned to Max and began to move her hands like she was casting a spell to him. 'What are you doing?' Asked Max not knowing why she was acting like that.

'I'm a witch. I'm casting a spell on you' said Jennifer with a spooky voice. 'I order you to close the door!' Max acted like he was enchanted and closed the door. Jennifer loved how Max was playing along. She ordered him to spin around and Max began to spin 'Now stop!' She comanded and Max stopped.

The two kids was having fun and Helena wanted to join the game. 'Hear my command Max. Take off your shirt' she said moving her hands like Jennifer. Max did like he was told. Helena was surprised. 'Stood still Max!' She said 'as you wish!' Answerd Max moving his head like he was under hypnosis.
Helena whispered something to Jennifer and the two girls giggled together. "

Christina paused and look to Mike. "I love how the girls are bossing their cousin" she said with a smile.
Mike was a little uncomfortable. "Max is a stupid" he said "said the boy tied half naked!" Christina mocked him and began to read again.

"Jennifer was searching for something in the wardrobe while Helena casted another spell on Max. She wiggled her fingers. 'Cross your wrists and rise your arms' wondering what the girls were up to Max did what Helena commanded. Jennifer handed a scarf to her sister who began to toe Max wrists together. 'Ahaha nooo why?' He said enjoying the game.

'I casted a spell on your mouth you can't talk anymore' said Jennifer. Max didn't talk anymore. Then the girls tied another long scarf around his upper body pinnie his arms to his sides. Helena whispered again to Jennifer whi clapped her hands excited. 'Follow us!' They commanded Max and walked him in the garden.

'What's going on here then?' Asked their mum when she saw them. 'We are witches and he his our prisoner' explained Helena 'and do you agree with that Max?' Asked Scarlett. Max didn't answered 'i put a spell on his mouth he can't speak' Jennifer said proud of her power on Max 'i see... remember i'm watching over you' pointed out Scarlett and let the kids go on with their game."

"Oh came on i can't believe their mum agrees to this crap" Mike complained. Christina was happy the story was having some effect on her bouded cousin. "Their mum approval is the best part" she said. She was enjoying the stroy.

"Helena and Jennifer made Max lay on a small table in the garden and ordered him to open his legs and stand still. Then they tied his feet to the table using some ropes they found in the tool shed. Max swallowed when their cousins took of his shoes and socks. He didn't konw what they wanted to do.

'Now that we have you ready is time for your torture' announced Helena and began to tickle Max's feet. Jennifer joined her sister in the torture and tickled Max under his neck and on his sides"

Christina, holding her laptop with one hand, with her free hand tickled her own prisoner under his armpits. Mike squirmed and laughed out loud.

"Max struggled again the ropes and the scarf that were holding him tied. Laughing like a stupid he couldn't get free and begged her cousins to stop"

"Stooop Chriss please ahahah stop" Mike was yelling under the torture of Christina. "Exactly like this ahah" Said Christina who was having a lot of fun. She let her cousin rest and read the end of the story.

"Scarlett glanced a few time to her daughters to see what they were doing. She saw her nephew tied on the table and how Helena and Jennifer was tickling him. It looked like the kids was having fun. She didn't want to interrupt them. It was only the beginning for Max. It would have been a memorable Halloween for the girls.

End of the first chapter"

Christina began to untie Mike who was glad she had enough of him tied. "You gonna pay for that Christina!"
"We will see..."
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

Part 10

It passed a long time since Mike was tied up in Christina's bedroom. He still wanted to have his revenge on her and he had an occasion on a sunday afternoon.

That week on friday Greta called him and told him they couldn't meet that sunday cause she had to study. He was a little upset by that but then he realized he had an opportunity to spend a day with Christina and maybe tie her up!

He had everything setted. He had a plan and the ropes were already hidden in his bedroom. He had the house for himself cause his parents were on a one day trip with Christina's parents. As usually after lunch he went to the supermarker. His family used to go shopping for the grocery on sunday at that hour so he had to go since he was the only one in the house.

On the way back home he called Christina on her phone to invite her over but she didn't answer. He decided to try again once he was home.
When he arrived he put the grocery bags in the kitchen and then went in his bedroom.
He was really surprised by what he found.

On his bed there was a pair of fluffy handcuffs a black piece of cloth and a photo. It was a photo of Greta. Mike's heart began to beat faster. He examined the handcuffs and the pice of cloth wondering who left them here. Then he looked at the photo. It was the profile picture that Greta had on her Facebook page. Mike began to feel really excited. On the photo there was a write "read the back". With his hands shacking Mike turned the photo.

"Put on the handcuffs and blind your eyes!
P.s don't forget to strip down to your underwear!
Signed Greta"

Mike was out of his mind. "Was Greta in the house? How did she get in? Maybe with Christina's help. Yes! Christina have the keys of the house she must had helped Greta opening the door" he thought. At first he didn't know what to do. He wished to go and search for Greta but he decided it was better to not lose the occasion to have some fun with the girl she liked.

He took off his clothes and put on the blindfold. Then, struggling a bit cause he didn't see anything, we managed to handcuff his own hands in front of him.
And there he was! Sat in his bed wearing only his boxers with his hands locked.

It passed a few moments. Mike had fear. He put his hands on his face. "I'm a stupid. Who know who is in the house. I shouldn't have tied my self" he got up. He was about to remove the bilndfold when he felt someone's hands stopped him.

"Who's there? G-Greta?" No one answered. He only heard a "shhh" and then whoever was in the room hugged him from behind. Mike clearly felt the shape of a breast on his back. The hug worked well. Mike calmed down a little. At least she is not a thief he thought.

The girl walked Mike in front of the foot board of his bed with his back to the bed. Then she tied Mike's ankles at the feet of the bed forcing him to open his legs.
Mike felt also his knees being tied apart to the bed's foot board.

Now Mike's tormentor wrapped a rope around his right elbow, screwed the rope behind his back and tied the other elbow. The girl knelt on the bed right behind Mike. She pulled the rope wrapped to Mike's elbows as far as the handcuffs allowed her. Then, holding the rope tight with her left hand, she reached the handcuffs with her right and unlock them.
When Mike's hands were free the girl pulled the rope further and tied the boy's elbows behind his back. Now she locked the handcuffs again.
At that moment Mike was pretty much helpless but the girl wanted to wrap several coils of rope around his torso pinning his arms tightly to his body.

Mike was surprised by how Greta was good with the ropes.
Another rope was tied from Mike's back to the head post of the bed preventing him from bending over. Mike thought that was too much but he didn't complain as it was Greta doing the ties.

When the last knot was tied the girl stepped in front of Mike. She began to sing softly.

"Trust in me, just in me.."

Mike winced. He knew very well that voice. "No" he said shaking his head. "No, no"

"Shout your eyes, trust in me"

The soft voice kept on singing. Mike desperate struggled against the ropes. "No! No curse you! Damn you damn you..."
The girl remove the blindfold.

"...Damn you Christina!" Mike shouted as he saw his cousin's face appear in front of his eyes.

"Well hello you Mike! Long time no see!" Said Christina barely holding her laughs.

"You're not Greta" complained Mike bending his head back.
"Oh so smart from you!" Christina mocked Mike "it's true! I'm not Greta!" She said in a singsong voice and posed for Mike.

He looked at her. Christina the evil demon of the ropes had caught him again. She was standing there with a satisfied expression on her face. Her Legs a bit open, her left hand on her hip and her right arm open wide. She was flaunting her presence to Mike.

She was dressed with tight blue jeans and a sweater that didn't do much to hide the shape of her chest. The three button was closed but still you could see a little of her cleavage. Mike noticed a bag on the floor. Probably the bag Christina used to bring the ropes.

Christina bended over a bit and showed Mike the key attached on her necklace. "You'll be mine for a while!" That was obviously the key of the handcuffs.

"I thought you were Greta!" Exclaimed Mike trying to not look at his gorgeous cousin. "Ahah i know!! My plan worked so good!" She said laughing. "You even took of your clothes!" She added. Her eyes moved on Mike's crotch. Mike felt her gaze on him. He twitched but he couldn't close his legs.

Christina was mesmerized by the vision of her helpless cousin all tied up and exposed. But she was a little disappointed. Mike was showing a visible erection while he was blinded and he thought she was Greta. But now his penis looked soft again.

"Why you keep on tiying me? Find yourself a boyfriend!" Christina wasn't listening to him. She was searching for something in the bag.
"I should have guessed it was you and no Greta... does Greta know you used her photo to trick me?"

Christina didn't answered. She turned and showed a feather to Mike "enough talking!" She said "time to tease you!" She added playfully.
"No. No please... you got me! You won! Let me go!" Mike said but Christina kept on ignoring him. That felt so frustrating for Mike.

Christina rubbed the feather uder Mike's neck. He squirmed and laughed a bit. Her cousin tickled him on every inch of his exposed skin. Christina loved the sensation she felt watching Mike all troubled under her hands.

Christina noticed a little bulge on Mike's boxers. She couldn't resist the temptation to touch it with the feather. She was a little embarrassed doing that. Mike erection was growing. Christina stared at him in the eyes keeping on teasing his manhood. She enjoyed how Mike was clearly embarrassed and aroused by that.

Christina became a bit more confident. She lifted a little the waist band of Mike's boxers and put the feather inside. Mike moaned at the contact with the feather. Christina smiled at him and, watching him in the face, she shacked the feather inside his boxers. She didn't know wath she was actually doing but it seemed funny teasing Mike that way.

It didn't last long. Mike tried his best to not show he was enjoying the treatment but the tent on his underwear spoke for him.
Christina put away the feather. She was excited as well but she didn't show it. She wanted Mike to know the only one aroused was him.

Neither of them said anything about what just happened. It wasn't the first time Christina teased sexually her tied cousin. But this time she went a little too far in Mike opinion. He hated her for doing that to him. He felt humiliated by how she was toying with him. The ropes began to feel heavy and heavier.

Christina had something in mind to take advantage off Mike and humiliate him more. She took off her shoes and socks. Then she laied on the bed and put her feet on Mike's back. The rope wrapped around her cousin's torso felt soft on her soles.

"Now what the hell are she doing?" Mike wondered as he felt Christina feet moving up on his back. She rubbed her feet behind Mike's head then she stroked his cheeks.
Mike moved his head from side to side trying to get rid of the feet.

"Does they smell?" Asked Christina knowing how much Mike hated when she put him under her feet.
"I hate you! Jerk!" Exclaimed Mike.

Christina giggled at his words. She moved his head from side to side with her feet. Mike endured the torture. He watched helpless as her feet moved down on his stomach. Eventually they touched his erection. Mike moaned.

"Oh! Did i touch something?" Christina mocked him. He couldn't konw but she was biting her lips. She worked with her feet to felt Mike penis a little better. Mike heart was racing.

Christina withdrew her feet. Mike stared down at his hard on. She saw Christina foot appear again under his crotch. Christina touched his balls with her foot and lifted them a little. She was driving him crazy.
She made them bounce said "boing boing!"
Mike let out an "ooh" and Christina moved away her foot.
She took a moment to recover. Her heart was beating fast as well.

She put her shoes back on. That gave Mike the pause he needed.
She adjusted her hair at the mirror. She didn't saw the key around her neck and for a moment she feared she had lose it. But at a second look she noticed the key had simply slided into her cleavage.
An idea come in her mind. She turned on Mike's computer.

Mike felt his arms were hurting a little he asked Christina seriously to untie him. But she needed him tied a little longer.
The computer was loading. Christina turned to Mike. "I wish i could untie you but unfortunately i've lost the key!" She said sarcastically.

Mike winced but then he noticed the necklace was still around her neck and the key was hidden by her breast. He sighed and rolled his eyes blushing. But he didn't dare to tell Christina where the key was. She loved that reaction but she wanted him to tell her where to find the key.

She opened Mike's wardrobe "is the key here?... Oh no keys!" She pretended to search on Mike's bedside table. "Uh uh it's nor even here" she searched on the floor. "Can you see the key Mike?" She stepped in front of him and puffed her chest.

Mike knew she wanted him to tell her the key was between her boobs but he refused to gave her that satisfaction.
Christina put a finger in his boxers waistband. "Is the key here" she said and had a look at Mike's manhood.

Mike struggled but Christina kept on watching inside his boxers. "It's between you boobs ok?" He finally admitted. Christina let the waistband slap on Mike's belly. She cupped her breast pretending to be surprised. "Inside my boobs you say? Lets have a look then"

She put on some sexy music from Youtube. Mike swallowed. Her intentions were clear. She began to move her boby dancing slowly. Mike was literally trembling.

Chistina put one foot on the desk chair and took off her shoes. Moving her ass with the music she did the same with the other foot. She removed her socks too. She danced walking towards Mike and forced one sock in Mike's mouth. He spit out the sock. Disappointed Christina put the other sock inside his boxers.

She turned her back to him and took off her belt. Mike almost forgot about the pain on his arms. Christina's sexy dance was distracting him from the situation his body was.

Christina tied her belt around Mike neck like a leash. That reminded Mike he was tied. He struggled against the ropes one last time but Christina caught his attention again quickly.

She was now taking off her pants. The more skin she showed the less confident she felt. Her dance become to be a little clumsy now that she was offering her red panties to Mike gaze.

Now Christina lifted her sweater ad took it off. She was wearing a tank top under. She thrown the sweater to Mike. She danced for some moments. She needed time to regain some confidence. Mike was now ogling her. He was breathing heavily.

The song was almost over. Christina slowly took of her tank top. Her breast bounced a bit when it came free. She was wearing a lacy red bra. She posed for Mike with her tank top in her hand above her head and one hand on her hips.

There was silence. Christina was embarrassed. What did she just done? She was showing her almost naked body to a boy. She watched Mike trying to move his arms. She watched at his feet securely tied to the bed. She watched the ropes she had tied before.

That right. Mike was tied unable to do anything. Unable to touch her. Unable to take off the belt on his neck or the sock in his underwear. The ropes gave Christina the confidence she needed.

She walked near to Mike. Her boobs bounced with every steps.
Mike's erection was stretching wide his boxers.
She bended over. The key was visible on her chest. "Oh look!" She said "i found the key!"

Mike was shuttered. He felt e mixture of humiliation and excitement. He didn't know what he was feeling for Christina in that moment. He didn't said a word.

Christina understood it was time to let him go. He played with his body and mind enough for the day.
She put back on her pants and began to untie Mike.
Last edited by Mike 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
tpton
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tpton »

Oh man, that was such a great chapter! Absolutely love the slow escalation chapter by chapter in the tease. Such a good read!
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

Part 11

The next day Mike was more determined than ever. He wanted his revenge. He want to repay Christina with the same treatment. He wanted to see her tied up begging for mercy.

He told Greta what happened on sunday afternoon. Not everything. He didn't mentioned Christina's strip tease and the attentions she gave to his manhood.
Greta was angry with Mike's cousin. Despite they were friend, Christina didn't ask her the permission to use her photo to trick Mike. Greta felt like betrayed by Christina. She used her without permission.

Both Mike and Greta agreed Christina needed a punishment. Something to remind her she wasn't the only one who knows how to tie ropes.
During the week they had a lot of fun planning the revenge. The heart of the plan was easy. Two versus one. Surprise and overpower Christina.

On Sunday morning Greta took a train to meet up with Mike at his home. They organized the stuff for they revenge and had lunch together.
At three o'clock they were lurking near Christina's home. Mike had an hat and was using a newspaper to cover his face. Greta had an hat too and she was wearing sunglasses. She was carrying a fancy handbag full of ropes. She was having a lot of fun. Mike was serious about their plan but Greta was fighting to not laugh. She kept on giggle like a child all the time.

Ten minutes later they saw Christina exit her house. She was out for jogging. Mike was proud of himself. He knew Christina's habits quite well. And he also knew she was home alone.

Thanks to the camouflage Christina didn't noticed the two of them. Greta couldn't belive the plan was working. Everything was so exciting.
They waited until Christina was out of sight. "Now, now, go!" Mike gestured Greta and they ran towards Christina's house.
Obviously Mike had the keys of his aunt's house. They walked in by the front door and headed to Christina's bed room.

Christina had run 30 minutes when she returned to her home. She was wearing leggings and a sportive shirt. She left the shoes and the sweaty shirt in the laundry room. She was wearing a sport bra underneath. Then she went to her room.

She was shocked by what she saw. Ropes! Ropes tied everywhere. There were ropes tied to the bed's legs and to the bedpost. Some were hanging by the curtain's post and one was tied to the window's handle. Ropes tied to every single posts of her book shelf. Wherever you could hang a rope there was a rope hanging. Every ropes ended on the floor in the middle of the room.
Christina's bedroom looked like a spider net. And she was the insect.

Christina whispered to herself "Mike." When suddenly her cousin grabbed her from behind. "Tie her Greta!" Mike shouted.
Christina was caught out of gard. She screamed a little "aaah" when Mike put his hands on her.
She didn't have the time to react that Greta had already tied one of her ankles.
Christina fought but Mike was stronger and Greta was slowly taking away her ability to move.

Greta was picking the ropes randomly and as fast as she could she tied the ropes on Christina. She was wrapping more than one loop of rope around Christina's joints to make sure the ropes were stretched tightly.

Christina was struggling. "Aaah" she screamed feeling her legs forced apart. Her feet were already tied as well as her knees. Greta was now working on her left elbow.

Mike let go Christina and quickly began to tie her right wrist. "No" complained Christina. "No... Aaah!" She was sobbing. She was now completely unable to move. Mike and Greta slowed down and worked more carefully with the last ropes.

Christina had her legs opened. The rope on her left knee was forcing the knee on the right while the rope on the other knee was pulling it behind. Christina moved her feet in order the be more comfortable.
Her right arm was tied a little higher then le left but both were opened wide.

Mike and Greta was tiying the last ropes under Christina's chest and on her thighs. "You gonna pay for that Mike" Christina said with a firmly tone.
"Sure, whatever. But now it's your time to pay back!" Mike tied the last knot.
"I can't beallive we actually did it! We got her!!" Greta was so excited.

At that point was quite hard to move around the room. There were ropes stretched everywhere in every directions. Mike and Greta had to act like contortionists to move among the net of ropes and stand in front of Christina.

Mike crossed his arms. "Now you know how i feel when you tie me up!"
Surely Christina was feeling something. She loved what her cousin and his soon to be girlfriend were doing to her. She was completely helpless. She had ropes tied everywhere on her body. She loved the sensation. Best of all she didn't expect any of this.
She acted like a victim.

She struggled and moaned "why me? Let me go you prevent..."
"Why you? You used me to trick Mike! This is our little revenge! Do you like it?" Greta loved to see Christina all troubled and bounded. She juggled the ropes and stood behind Christina.
"We gonna make you beg for mercy Christina!" Mike pointed out. "Ready Greta?"
"Hell yes!"

They were mercilessly with the tickling. Christina couldn't help but laugh begging them to stop. Her body reacted instinctively, twitching at every fingers' stroke. Every single rope was trembling in the air.
Mike was satisfied only when he saw some tears on Christina's eyes.

Mike gestured Greta to stop. "Greta, the blindfold and the gag!" Christina swallowed. "We gonna leave you here for a while if you don't mind!" Exclaimed Mike picking the stuff from Greta.
"I' m not very comfortable in th... mmmmh" Christina couldn't finish the sentence. Mike gagged her forcing a sock in her mouth. He secured the sock with some tape then he blindfolded his cousin.

Christina moaned. Mike found her laments quite arousing. He headed to the door to leave Christina alone but Greta had something in mind for the prisoner.

She waited until Mike was out of the room then she reached her friend's crotch and made her phone slide inside Christina's pants.
Christina let out an "uh?" Not knowing what was put on her genitals.

Greta followed Mike out of the room closing the door. "How long are we gonna leave her alone?" She asked. "Not too long. I think she is not in a comfortable position ahaha. Just long enough to scary her."

Greta noticed how Mike was enjoying the revenge. After all Christina have done to him he surely deserve some pay back.
"Oh no! I can't find my phone" said Greta with her hands in her pockets. "Can you call me?"

Without knowing what he was doing Mike picked his phone and called Greta. "I think i have the vibration on..." Greta was searching in her bag. She took some minutes to search pretending she didn't know where the phone was. "Let it ring Mike. Maybe i left it in Christina's bedroom"

Inside the bedroom Christina shivered when she felt the phone vibrates. She moaned moving her hips for the pleasure. That was an heaven for her. "You can have all the revenges you want guys if the revenge is like this!" She thought.
She moaned louder and louder until she heard the door open. Not knowing who was in the room she tried her best to not make a sound.

Greta slowly walked in front of Christina. She looked at her predicament with a smile. "Oh! Here is where a left my phone!" She whispered in Christina's ear and picked her phone.
Christina let out an "nnn" and shocked her head to say "no" she pulled at the ropes to let Greta know how badly she wanted the stimulation to not end.
"I know the real torture is this one Chriss!" Greta left the room leaving Christina all horny and tied up.

In that moment Christina felt the weigh of the ropes. She needed desperately to reach her crotch and touch herself. But she could only endure the situation hoping for someone so kind to give her and hand. Or better a finger.

"It was in the bedroom!" Greta said reaching Mike in the kitchen "How's our prisoner is doing?" Asked Mike to Greta. "Oh she struggled and tried to yell at me! She looked like really eager to get free!" Mike was glad to hear that but he didn't want to leave her cousin in that situation too much longer.
They waited 10 more minutes then went back to Christina.

Mike was surprised when she saw her breathing heavly. Christina didn't make a sound she looked shattered. Mike felt sorry for her. "Let's untie her. I think she had enough" Mike was a bit concerned. Maybe they went too far leaving her alone for 20 minutes.

When Christina was free she covered her crotch acting all embarrassed. She looked really upset. Greta couldn't help but smile.

"Did you have fun? You jerks!" Said Christina and headed to the bathroom. "Wait...!" Shouted Mike. "I need a shower... i'm sweaty" she needed 10 minutes alone.
tpton
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tpton »

Wow! Another great chapter -- love the descriptions you come up with and the back and forth between Christina, Mike, and Greta. The bit with Mike not knowing what he was doing when calling her was great.

Really looking forward to seeing Christina's revenge on Mike! :lol:
kdencorgys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kdencorgys »

This was great! Maybe the next chapter could have her bound while aroused again? That part was really hot :shock:
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

kdencorgys wrote: 4 years ago This was great! Maybe the next chapter could have her bound while aroused again? That part was really hot :shock:
Thank you for the appreciation! The next part will be f/m. Don't know what gonna happen in the future. Maybe you gonna see Christina tied again. I had a lot of fun writing the last chapter!
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

Part 12

It passed a week since Christina was tied up in her room by Mike and Greta. She was eager to have some revenge, not only because she loved tie up games, but also because of the phone in her pants.

She was left there all tied up moaning in pleasure. She felt humiliated. She didn't know it was all Greta's fault. Mike had nothing to do with the phone trick but for Christina they both had to pay for that.
She spent hours before bed thinking about a way to have Mike and Greta both tied up begging for mercy but nothing good come in her mind.
Then it all changed on saturday afternoon.

Christina asked Mike to help her cleaning and tidying the basement.
There was a lot of stuff they could give to charity or throw away.
That day Christina had a lot of fun with her cousin. In the basement there was a lot of stuff from their childhood. They enjoyed remembering the old time together.

On a shelf there was a beautiful old coffee set. It was something that Christina's mum cared for. Certainly not something to throw away. While he was carrying a box full of clothes Mike inadvertently hit the shelf and one of the cup from the set fallen on the floor.

Mike winced when he saw the cup broken on the floor. "No, no, no! Crap! Aunt gonna kill me" he knelt on the floor and picked the broken pices of the cup to see if he could fix it.
"The hell Mike! How did you do that. Mum gonna be mad at you." Christina knew how her mum would have reacted at the broken cup.

"We can't fix it. Just throw it away. Maybe she won't notice anything. If we're lucky"
"Hold on Mike it's your fault. I didn't do anything!" Christina pointed out. "Ok fine! Just don't tell your mum anything about that" Mike picked a trash bag to hide the evidence of the crime.

"Maybe i'll tell mum" Christina said without thinking. "No! Why?" Mike looked really concerned by her words.
"It's my revenge for what you and Greta did to me last sunday!"
"But last sunday was your time to pay back for what you did me the sunday before! We are even"
"No we are not" Christina was thinking at the phone in her pants. She wanted a revenge for that. Mike was confused. He didn't understand what was going on.

"No please don't tell aunt! I'll do everything..." hearing these words Chirstina eyes sparkled. Only now she realized she had the upper hand on Mike. "Everything? Let me tie you up then!"

Mike swallowed. He had to choose between an angry aunt or a mischievous sadist cousin. "I'll let you tie me up if you won't speak... but... nobody will take off his clothes".

Christina smiled at that. Staring at Mike crotch she said "we have a deal!" Mike felt embarrassed by her gaze.
There was a moment of silence. Christina was growing excitement. Her cousin was willing to be tied!

"Let's finish with the basement. I gonna tie you after that." Christina said and they began work again.
She wasn't focused on the cleaning and she barely answered Mike whenever he asked what to do with the old stuff. She was thinking what to do with Mike. What could it be a funny way to tie and tease him?

There was an old disassembled plastic table in the basement. She decided to tie up Mike on that. "Clean this table Mike. I wanna tie you on that!"

Quietly Mike began to clean the table. It was quite humiliating knowing he was doing that only to be tied. When they were over with the cleaning Christina made Mike bring the table in her bedroom.

They were walking towards the bedroom when Christina said something oddly. "I know my neighbour take a nap at this time. Can you put your phone on vibrate. I don't wanna disturb her."
Mike was quite confused by that. "My phone is already on vibrate... i bet your neighbour is a thorn in your side..." He said putting the table on the floor.
"She is!" Christina smiled to him.

"Now time to tie you up!!" Christina said playfully. She assembled the table and put it vertically.Then she gestured Mike to stand between the legs of the table. She made him lean his back on the under side of the table.
Then she tied Mike's right wrist to the leg of the table. It wasn't a big table. Mike's right arm was at 90 degrees.

Christina tied a rope to his cousin right elbow, threw the rope behind the table and tied it to Mike's left elbow. Then she tied his left wrist to the leg.
Christina knelt on the floor and tied Mike's knees the same way she tied his elbows. Both Mike ankles were tied to the legs of the table as well.

"This is the first time you tie me like that. Isn't it?" Mike tested the knots. His cousin did a good job as always. "It is! But i'm not done yet!" Christina took something from her wardrobe. It was a big roll of duct tape.

"Why do you keep that in your wardrobe?" Mike asked. He didn't expect that. Christina smirked. "Just in case i need to tie a boy in my bedroom!" It sounded like a joke but it was the true!

She used the tape to secure Mike better on the table. She wrapped a lot of tape around Mike's chest and stomach pinning his upper body to the table. Then she taped his legs as well. She put the tape even on the knots she did before.

Mike was now literally stuck to the under side of the table. Christina stepped back to admire her work. She had a big smile on her face. "Remember! We agreed no one strips" Mike pointed out wondering what his cousin had in mind.

"I won't take off your clothes." Christina took Mike's phone from his poket. "Hey wait! Don't touch my phone!"
Mike instinctively reacted struggling against the ropes although it was pointless.

Christina pulled Mike's waistband and let his phone slide inside his underwear. Mike gasped as he felt his phone touch his penis.

Christina sat on her bed and took her own phone. She texted something to someone and left the phone on the bed.

Mike didn't get why Christina put his phone inside his boxer. He thought it was only a way to make fun of him. "Do you find it funny?" He asked sarcastically. "How long will you keep me like that?"

Christina smiled at him but didn't answered. She opened her wardrobe and, with her back to Mike, she pulled of her shirt. "The deal was no stripping!" Mike complained. He didn't want to be teased and aroused by his cousin again.

"Relax Mike" Christina took off her bra without turning to Mike. "My shirt is all dusty after the cleaning. I need to change it."
She put on a red t-shirt with no bra underneath. Her large breast stretched nicely the cloth and her nipples were clearly visible. She turned to Mike. He swallowed. Christina was incredibly sexy dressed like that. He knew she did at on purpose.

"I wonder how long will it take" Christina said walking slowly towards Mike. Ske knelt in front of him and stared at his crotch with a big smile on her face. She crossed her arms under her chest making her breast look bigger.

Mike couldn't help but grown an erection. Christina lifted her eyes look at his face. She enjoyed the increasing discomfort in Mike's eyes.

Suddenly Mike's phone began to vibrate. "Ah!" Christina exclaimed focusing on Mike's crotch. Mike winced and moved his hips in discomfort. Christina laughed at his reactions. The phone kept on vibrating for a while. Mike moaned a bit. Christina was stroking his inner thighs.

The phone stopped vibrating. Christina was showing a big delightful smile. "Who the hell was calling me right now" Mike was breathing heavily.

"It was Greta i guess. I texted her you have something important to say to her!" Christina exclaimed in a sing song voice. Mike felt even more aroused knowing Greta was stimulating his penis.

The phone began to vibrate again. "Yhea!!" Christina laughed out loud. Mike's body began to shake a bit. Christina pressed the phone on Mike's penis with her hand to increase the stimulation. Luckly for Mike the phone didn't vibrate long enough to make things embarrassing.

Slowly Christina reached the phone inside Mike's boxer and took it off. She was glad to see a big bulge on his pants. She began to play with the button of his waistband. At that point Mike was too horny to think or say something. Christina was staring in his eyes. It was like she was asking the permission to unbutton his pants, although she dind't need one.

"Chriss, please..." it was too late. Christina was yet lowering the zip. Mike glanced at his bounds. Whit his heart beating fast he tried to get free. But he was stuck on the table completely unable to stop Christina from exposing his manhood.

"Oh oh. It looks like you're happy to see me lil' buddy!" Christina said when Mike's penis popped out. "We agreed no stripping..."

"Yhea right... let me fix that!" Christina buttoned his pants but let his penis and balls out of the fly. "See, you're completely dressed!" She said giggling.
Mike was mortified. He could only endure the teasing. Again.

Christina picked one of her make up brushes. She stand in front of her tied cousin and outlined the shape her breast with the brush. She wanted to flaunt her femininity to Mike.

Then she teased Mike brushing his face and neck. The brush was feeling good on his skin although it tickled a bit his neck.
Christina went down with the brush on Mike's chest. Slowly she went lower and lower. It was clear she was targeting his penis.

Mike moaned as he felt the brush touching the tip of his penis. Christina didn't want to stimulate him too much and the soft brush was a good choice. Mike was in heaven. He couldn't help but glanced at Christina's boobs moving freely under her shirt.

Suddenly they heared someone getting in the house. "Crap! Mum is home again..." Christina hurried up and began to untie Mike.
Such a bad luck. That was the first time Mike didn't want to be untied.

Why? Why now? He wanted Christina to play more with his penis. "It was feeling good..." he said. Christina smiled. "We can have more fun together next time..." when he was free Mike covered his manhood and sat on the bed. He needed sometime to release the tension before going to home.
tpton
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tpton »

wow! this was such a great idea, having Christina do the same thing that Greta did to her. so clever!

you've really got the slow build going, can't wait to see what happens next!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Glad to catch back up with this story, it's going great
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

great read, continue the good work
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

I'll write another part don't worry!! :D
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

Part 13

Christina was changed. After the first time she tied her cousin Mike she was changed a lot. At first she found her passion for bondage. Then she became more and more confidence with her sexuality. Having a boy tied up to experiment with was a great help. For the first time she touched a penis and for the first time she exposed her body to a boy. Everything thanks to the tied up games she played with her cousin. Now Christina was eager to go a little further wtih her experiments. She couldn't think to anything but Mike, naked and all tied up at her mercy.

Mike had mixed filling for Christina and her games. After the last time he was tied he was enjoying what his cousin was doing but somehow it was like Christina was always in control of the situation. It was like she was using him to play with. She liked to tease him and have fun of his embarrassment. Christina had seen is naked manhood and played with it. Not that Mike complained but he never touched her and all he saw was her in bra and panties. He wanted more!

After the last time there wasn't a single occasion for Christina to tie up Mike. Until one cold winter weekend.
Christina had obtained the permission from her parent to have a party in the summer house with her friends. She didn't have too much occasions to spend some time with her friends of that town in the winter so she decided to have a party for a little reunion.

Although she was happy for the party she was also excited to have some time alone with Mike. Her plan was simply. She and Mike would have come to the summer house on friday, had the party the next day, sleeped there and come back on sunday afternoon. That meant a lot of time alone with her cousin.

Mike wasn't a stupid boy. When Christina proposed him to go on friday and spend the night there he knew she had something in mind for him. He was determined to not let her tie him up but reverse the role and have some fun with a tied girl. He didn't want to be used and embarrassed by Christina again.

On friday afternoon the cousins took the train to go to the summer house. Mike brought a big bag as Christina did. They didn't brought only a change of clothes and what they needed for the party but also their ropes.

On the train they sat next to each other. Christina was visibility excited for the day. 
"So Chris, you look so excited!" Mike said sarcastically. "it's for the party, what else?" Christina smiled to him. "Don't play the dumb with me! i know that you just want to tie me up!" 

"And it looks like you fell in my trap! i bet you don't mind if i tie you up! last time you were...  let's say very excited!" Christina touched Mike's nose with the tip of her index finger. "I won't let you tie me up this time. in fact you're the one who gonna be tied this time!"Mike said with a smirk on his face.

Christina was shocked. She didn't expect this. Her plan was to seduce him and tie him up. She was sure he wanted that too. "Last time  your willy was hard and you didn't want me to stop so let's go on from that point!" 

"No! you always use me.. now..." Mike voice was trembling "... it's my time to have some fun!"
Chirstina couldn't believe her ears. She was growing anger. Mike was ruining everything.

She kept calm. One of the two was about to be tied, but who? She didn't know what to say but her brain was working on a solution.
"and how did you plan to tie me up?" she asked. "i don't know.. maybe with the force!" Chistina stomped her foot on the floor. "NO" she was mad with Mike. "i don't want to be tied and i never tied you up against your will." 
Mike knew she was right. "i'm sorry... you're right... I won't use the force with you"

They stood silent for a while. Christina was angry with Mike and he was sorry for that. But still he didn't want to give up. "Look Chris. i won't tie you if you really don't want to but don't you think it's a little unfair that i'm the one who always ends up tied?"

"I suppose you won't let me tie you up... coming on friday was a waste of time... and i have a lot of homework to do..." Mike was really sorry for Christina. After all she never hurt him and it was true that he enjoyed the last session. 

"Ok fine!" Mike said. Christina turned to him. "let's make a deal. we gonna play a game of some sort and the loser gonna be tied! i'm agree to be tied if you agree to be tied when you'll lose."
Christina thought about it for a moment. "Ok, Deal!" She felt the excitement growing again. "what kind of game?" she asked puzzled.

Mike didn't have an answer. "i don't kwon. Don't you have some board game in the summer house?" "there is a chess board" 
"we gonna play chess then and the loser gonna be tied!"

Christina was excited again but she wouldn't let Mike to win the game. She used the rest of the trip to think to a plan.

As they arrived at the summer house they settled their things in the bedrooms. There was still a lot of time before dinner.
They were both excited for the game and determined to not end up tied.
Christina had a plan to win the a
chess match. She settled the chess board and the match began.
None of them knew how to play a good game. They only knew the rules. Mike was focused on the game. He really wished to win.

"Would you like to tie Greta to the bed?" Christina asked out of nowhere. She said that without moving her eyes from the chess board. Mike was a little surprised by the question. "Of course i would like!" He answered with a firm tone of voice. He knew Christina was trying to distract him from the game.

Christina took Mike's knight "She's really sexy!" Mike moved a pawn. "I bet you would love to tie her up... feel her body... take off her clothes..."
Mike couldn't help but figured the scene in his head. Bad for him, Christina succeeded in her intent. He wasn't anymore concentrated on the game.

He moved the rook but Christina easily took it with the queen. She had the upper hand on the game. "I got bigger boobs but Greta has a perfect ass"
Mike was losing his mind. Christina was about to win and the only thing he could think at was Greta hanging by her hands wearing only bra and panties.

"Are you focusing on the game or what? Checkmate!" Christina exclaimed with a smirk.

"No! No no no..." Mike couldn't believe his eyes but he had lost the game. Christina moved next to him and put her hands on his shoulders. "You gonna be tied until tomorrow this time!" She whispered in his ears "Now get up and go in my bedroom!" Defeated Mike went in Christina's bedroom to be tied again.
It was fair after all. They made a deal and Christina won the match. Mike made up his mind. He looked again at his cousin who was showing a big smile. Maybe he gonna have fun even if tied!

Super excited Christina followed Mike in the bedroom. She had everything she needed i her baggage. She took a big roll of duct tape "We gonna play Mike the half-mummy!" She gestured Mike to give her his hands. "Why the half-mummy?"

"You'll see" Christina said wrapping the tape around Mike's fingers forcing him to close his hands. Then she crossed his wrists and put them on his chest. She tied them securely before pinning Mike's arms on his upper body with several loops of tape around him.

Mike was now completely unable to move his fingers as well as his hands and arms. He really looked like a mummy from his waist to his neck.

He shocked his head and sighed watching Christina giggling with satisfaction. "I don't remember mummies wear any pants... and underwear" Christina exclaimed in a sing song voice.

Mike stepped away from her. "Yhea maybe but mummies are covered with bandages all over the body" he pointed out knowing there wasn't any chance for him to keep his pants on.

"Yhea mummies do but you're not a mummy, you're Mike the half-mummy" Christina said playfully.
Mike couldn't help but smile at his cousin joke. Suddenly Christina jumped on him but he dodged her and clumsily runned away.

Christina began to follow Mike but she didn't rush behind him. She didn't need to run. Tied like he was Mike couldn't fight her and he wasn't able to open any door. It was only a matter of time before Christina had her hands on him again.

Although he wouldn't admit it, Mike was having fun. He heard Christina's footsteps following him while he was searching for a spot to hide in. "I wonder where the half-mummy can be?" Christina teased Mike.

He runned back in the bedroom where Christina trapped him standing on the door. "There you are!" She said with her arms crossed under her chest.

"I don't want to be the half naked mummy..." Mike complained watching Christina approaching to him with a smirk on her face.

She pushed him on the bed and sat on his knees. Mike swallowed staring at Christina while she was busy with his belt. "Oh oh what do we have here? I suppose you're Mike the half naked pervert mummy then!" Christina said pointing at the bulge on Mike's underwear.

Mike struggled and Christina slightly slapped him on the balls "don't struggle!" She exclaimed and began to secure Mike's ankles at the bed posts.
"Why it always have to end like this?"

Christina tied the last knot. "Oh Mike..." she moved next to his face and bended over. "... i can stop if you really wish me to!" She said aiming his face with her breasts.

Mike couldn't help but stare at her big chest. He didn't say anything. That was awkward but now he didn't want her to stop. "I take it for a no!" Christina smiled at him.

"So time to torture the mummy!"
"No... don't torture the mummy please..." Mike said without hiding a smile.
"Ok then i won't torture the mummy. I'll torture the non mummy half!"

Christina slowly tracked her finger on Mike legs and then began to tickle him. She felt satisfied watching Mike struggling in his condition on bondage.

Mike endured the tickling. From time to time Christina's fingers tickled him on the bulge of his underwear. Every time a little longer. Mike felt a mixture of plasure and humiliation. Christina was toying with him and yet he like it.

"Think there are some jewels hidden hire!" Christina exclaimed making her finders dance on Mike's balls. The took a pair of scissors and showed them to Mike. He was breathing heavily. It was clear that he wanted more from Christina but he wasn't he one in control of the situation.

Christina took her time cutting away Mike's boxers. She was enjoying the sensation of the power she had on her male cousin.
She poked his penis with the tip of the scissor. "Careful with that!!" Mike pulled the ropes trying to close his legs. Christina loved his reactions. She opened the scissor at the base of his penis. "Do you mind if i... snip snip." Mike struggled even harder making Christina laught.

"I was just joking... by the way... i was wondering... if you're are the half naked pervert mummy i should be the half naked mummy hunter!" Christina began to lift up her sweater. She was wearing a lace green bra. "Hi Christina's bra! Long time no see!" Mike joked. It wasn't the first time he saw her in a bra.

Mike eyes poppod out as Christina reached the back of her bra and began to remove it. She smiled a little embarrassed when her boobs come to sight. "Do you like them?" She asked seriously. Mike said yes and nothing more.

Mike was glad to be bound. That was the first time he saw a naked breast and all tanks to the bondage passion of his mischievous cousin.

At this point there's only one thing to do for Christina and Mike. I'm afraid it's not related to tie up games!
tpton
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tpton »

Another great chapter! I know you said it's not related to tug, but hopefully it'll still be posted on this site :lol: looking forward to seeing what happens
tpton
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tpton »

Is this still active? Would love to see it finished!
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

I would love it if you would continue! Great story!
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

FabianStr2016 wrote: 3 years ago I would love it if you would continue! Great story!
I haven't plan anything more for this story. If you want i can send you a little chapter that tells you what happens after Christina took off her bra.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic