A week between cousins (mostly f/m ff/m, part 7 f/self m/f part 11fm/f) part 13 added 9/8/2020

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A week between cousins (mostly f/m ff/m, part 7 f/self m/f part 11fm/f) part 13 added 9/8/2020

Post by Mike »

Mike was laying on the bed wearing only his swimsuit "I just wanna go swim!" He complained rolling on his stomach burying his face into the pillow.
"We can't go! First we have to wait mum" Christina answered. She was playing with her phone and didn't give Mike too much attentions.

They were cousins and both 16 years old. They were spending a week together at Christina's summer house. It was Mike's second day there and all he wanted was spending an entier afternoon messing around at the lake where the water was cool and the air fresh.
Christina and her family had been there for over a week and she had already gone swimming more than once.

"I go you can join me later" Mike said. His voice was muffled by the pillow.
"You can't. Mum says it's dangerous go alone. You can slip on a rock." Christana didn't move her eyes from the phone.
"We can go together. Aunt can join us when she want."
"I don't wanna go there walking. Can't you just wait? it's still early after all"
Christina closed her phone and turned her attention to his cousin. He was now sitting on the bed.

"I'll go! Eaven if i have to escape from home!" He declared staring at his cousin waitng for her reaction. He didn't really mean that and Christina knew that. He was just annoying her.
"Well i suppose i have to force you stay here" Christina said approaching the bed.
She jumped on him and pinned him down on the bed. Their usual tickle fight had just started.
They used to play this kind of games. They were always been good friends since they were child and their little fight were a sort of "tradition" for them.

Their laughs filled the room and the fight went on for at least 5 minutes.
Since Mike was bare chest Christina had the upperside in the fight and Mike ended up defeated. "Ok ok i surrendered! I surrendered!" He finally was able to scream between his owns laughs.
For a moment Christina stared at his cousin. She was amused by her victory and the smile on her face showed it.
"Can we go swim now?"
"I won and i won't let you go!" Christina forced Mike down on the bed and she sat on his chest. "Now you can't escape!" She exclaimed with her hands on her hips and puffed her chest in a sign of superiority.

"When aunt will be home?" Mike asked.
Christina relaxted a bit an looked at the clock on the wall.
"Maybe one hour..." she said annoyed.
"You can't sat on me for one hour" Mike pointed out.
Christina turned her eyes to his cousin and stared down at him with a little smile on her face.
Mike was wondering what the heck she was thinking about.

Christina got up and went to search for something in the closet. She picked an old scarf left there long time ago and threw it on the bed. Then she looked around the room. "What are you searching for?" Mike asked but she didn't answered. "Wait me here" Christina said and left the bedroom.

Left alone Mike thought about her cousin. She was growing up well. She had a cuty round face. Her long curly hair were often tied over her head. She was short body but well shaped. Her big breasts formed a beautiful cleavage warped in the tank top she was wearing.

Christina wanted to tied up her cousin! She well knew that Mike didn't want to escape from home but still she was excited by the idea of tying him up. With the silly excuse "i don't wanna you to escape" she knew that Mike would let himself be tied up. It was just a game after all.

It was hard to find something to tie up someone in the summer house. Christina was quite lucky anyways. She found a bag full of old clothes her parents stuffed in a closet long time ago. She grabbed anything she could use for her purpose and went back in her bedroom.

She threw all the stuff she gathered on the bed where her cousin was still sat.
Mike examined what Christina had found and he started to understand what she had in mind.
"Are you going to tie me up?"
"Yhep. Or you gonna escape from home"
"Ahaha yhea of course i will"
By the tone of his voice Mike pretended to be in control of the situation. He thought it would be a fun way to pass the time.

Christina knelt in front off Mike and grabbed a pair of leggings. Then she tied Mike's wrists together. He tried to get free but the knot was really well donw. Mike could still move his arms around and he didn't felt trapped until Christina warped a long scarf around his chest pinning his elbows to his body.
She tied the scarf behind his back so he couldn't reach the knot.

Mike sruggled a little and Christina smiled watching his discomfort growing.
Then she moved up his forearms so his hands were resting on his chest and secured them in place with another scarf warped on his chest.

Christina stepped back to watch her work.
Mike struggled until he realised it was useless. "How does that feels?" Christina asked with her arms crossed. She felt a strange sense of satisfaction in the sight of her cousin bound on her bed bare chested.
"Not to bad!" Mike said trying to act like he was ok with it. But he wasn't. Although he trusted his cousin it was a bit frustrating not be able to get free by himself.
He stood up and walked around Christina. Walking was the only freedom he still had and he was about to loose even that one.

"At least i can still walk!"
"I see... we must do something about that"
Christina searched for the most suitable pice of clothing and proceeded to bound Mike's ankles together. Then she secured his knees as well. She walked around him making sure all the knots were tight. Once she was sure he couldn't get free she pushed him on the bed.
Mike fell on his butt. He tried to move his legs without success.

Christina was standing in front of him with her hands on her hips. She was amused by the sight of her helpless cousin.
"How about a tickle fight?" She said with a grin on her face.
Mike laughed at her suggestion.
"That will be a little unfair, don't you think?"
Christina put her foot his chest and pushed him down on his back.

Then she setted herself on his thighs. Staring him in his eyes she let her fingers walking up his body. Suddenly she begun to tickle him with out mercy.
Mike squirmed and laughed out loud. He tried hard to get free but his bounds were tight.
He tried to slip down the bed but his cousin's weigh on his thighs was pinning him in place.
Eventually Christina decided to give him a break.

While Mike was recovering from the tickle torture, Christina sat on the desk chair to check her phone.
Mike stetted himself with his head on the pillow.
Since they still had to wait a bit longer they begun to chat about school and stuffs.

Mike almost forgotten to be tied.
Although the knots were tight the clothes bounding him were soft on his skin.
Christina found funny and a bit exciting having a boy all tied up at her mercy. She begun to fantasize about tying him up again and all the fun stuffs she could do to him. She sat on the bed and bended over staring Mike on his eyes. "It's looks like you don't matter be tied!" She teased him.

From his point of view Mike had a great sight of Christina's cleavage. He could see inside her shirt and it was hard to him do not stare.
Christina was aware of the sight she was giving her cousin but did nothing to hide her chest. She found funny making him arouse in his awkward situation.

"It's not that bad when you're used to it" Mike said turning his face to avoid the view of his cousin's chest. Christina turned his head back to her. "Why don't we do it more often then?" She asked crossing her arms around her chest making her breast look bigger.
Mike swallowed. "I don't know..."

The sound of the doorbell interrupted their chat. "Mum is here. Time to go swim! I let you the time to think about it!" Christina said and untied her cousin.
Mike was more than happy to be saved by the doorbell! His cousin was giving him an hard time.
it would have been a long week for Mike!
Last edited by Mike 3 years ago, edited 12 times in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

A fun tale. Thanks for posting. I hope this is only the first chapter of a longer story.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Fun tale indeed. I hope he’ll want to go swimming again! ;)
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

i'm glad you guys like the story. i'll write more in the next days!
Shadesflirty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadesflirty »

Yay! Thanks Mike
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

Capter 2

It was four p.m when Mike dived for the first time in the lake. The weather was enjoyable in that time of the year. Hanging aroud in the open air with nothing to worry about was the best Mike could wish for the summer.
He just met a bunch of other guys came to swim and he quickly made friends.
The memory of what happened before with his cousin simply slided away from his mind.

It was not the same for Christina. She was enjoying the moment with the other guys but her mind kept on coming back at her bound cousin. It was funny, satisfying and exciting. She wanna do that again.
She came out of water and dried herself. Found a good place to rest she leaned on her towel and rested on her back. She closed her eyes.

She begun to fantasy.
Tickle him, mock him, make him smell her feet end eaven strip him naked. There was a lot of ways to play with a bound boy.
She needed ropes. There was not actual ropes in her summer house.
She checked the time. Half past five. There still was times. The money she had were enough to go shopping.
It was a long walk from the lake to the town but that was her only chance to buy some ropes.

"I have to go to the market. I'll be home before dinner" she said to her mum.
"Do you want me to bring you there? It's hot and the walk isn't short"
"Don't worry mum i like to walk! Bye!"
Her mum understood Christina was up to something but she was old enough to have her freedom.
Mike wondered where she was going but he didn't care too much.

Christina came back home just in time for dinner. She carried the bag full of her new useful stuff in her bedroom. She was sweaty and her feet hurt but she was happy. She couldn't wait to tie up Mike again.

After dinner she went in her room. She took off her shoes and socks and massaged her feet. She definitely had to take a shower after the long walk but first she wanted to take care of her cousin.
In her evil mind he was tied all the time, prisoner in her room while she was busy doing something else.
Mike knocked at the door "can i came in?"
"Yhea"
Mike entered in the room. Completely unaware of Christina's plans, he sat on the desk chair.
They chated for a while. They used to spend some time together before bed. "What do you wanna do? Play a game? Watch a movie?" Mike asked.

Without say anything Christina took one rope from the bag. She untied it and showed it to Mike. At first Mike was confused. He didn't understand why his cousin was swinging a rope in front of him. He stared at Christina and he begun to understand.

"Stay still!" She ordered with a smile. Mike didn't know exactly why he was letting his cousin tie him up again. Christina seemed so pleased bounding him that he didn't want to piss her off.
Why no he thought. It could have been funny after all.

Christina couldn't help but smirked. she loved how naive her cousin was.
She wrapped a long pice of rope from his chest to his stomach pinning his arms to his sides. The coils ended just above his waistband. They were tight enough to keep him from moving his arms but not to make him breath hard.
Mike could still move his wrists but there wasn't much he could do except clap his hands on his thighs.

Christina moved down and wrapped several loops of rope on his thighs between his crotch and his knees. Mike begun to feel more and more helpless with every rope's loop.
When Mike's thighs were securely bounded Christina ultimeted the job restraining together even his legs.

Mike thought he must look really ridiculous tied up like that. He found the situation funny. He started bouncing here and there just to make Christina laugh.
"Oh no i can't walk i can't walk"
He made fun of himself. For him the whole thing was just a game.
Christina laughed out loud watching Mike hopping and soon Mike begun to laugh too.
Her eyes shone. It looked like she did a good job with the ropes. She covered her mouth with her hand to muffle the laughs.
She was really glad that Mike enjoyed beeing tied.

Suddenly Mike loosed his balance and Christina caught him just in time. Still laughing she gently put him on the floor. Mike begun to move like a worm and brusted out in a laugh when he realised he couldn't get up by himself.
"Ahah ahah i can't get up!"
Christina was doubled over with laughter. They both found hilarious that oddly situation.
It took a while before they could calm down themself.

Mike rolled over his back and Christina stepped nex to him. She put her bare foot on his chest. "So you likes beeing tied! don't you?" She said bending over a bit to face him. The foot on his chest reminded Mike of the humiliating situation he was.
He twitched a bit. "Not that much" he said staring at the foot on his chest.

Christina moved her foot up and waved it under Mike's nose. Mike rolled his head to avoid the foot. "Don't you like smelly feet?" Christina asked sarcastically. It wasn't a question of smell it was a question of dignity. Mike didn't fell comfortable with his cousin's foot on his face.
Christina kept on annoying him stroking her feet on his head for a while. She giggled at his funny reactions.
Mike struggled more and more at his bound and eventually Christina understood he had enough of her feet. She helped him up and then made him lay on the bed.

Then she secured him on her bed bounding his feet on the footboard. She wrapped a rope around the bed pinning his upper body on the mattress.
Mike started to wonder where did she found all that ropes.
Christina admired her handy work for a moment.
"I have to take a shower! Wait me here. will you? Thanks!"
Mike smiled sarcastically at her. Not that he had too much choices.
Christina headed to the bathroom leaving him alone.

Except for the feet part Mike found funny beeing tied. He relaxed a bit wondering what will happen next.
Christina was amused by the all situation. It was hilarious when he fell on the floor and she enjoyed how he was pissed by her foot on his face.

She took her time. She was excited by the thought of her cousin bound on her bed and enjoyed the moment.
After she was done she put on her bathrobe and wrapped a towel on her wet hair.

Mike closed his eyes and rested a bit waiting for his cousin. After a while he heard the sound of the door opening. He opened his eyes and Christina showed up wearing only her robe and the towel on her head.
She didn't say anything and smiled to him.
Mike didn't know what to think or say. He only waited for her attentions but Christina ignored him.

She dried her hair with the towel and let it fall on the floor. Mike stared at her. He couldn't do anything else after all. She looked pretty nice wrapped in the bathrobe. He wondered if she was naked under the robe.

Christina took a pair of panties from the drawer and, with her back to Mike, she put them on without taking off the bathrobe.
Mike gulped. She was really naked underneath. He had his eyes opened wilde and his heart begun to beat faster.
He pulled against the ropes but they seemed tighter than before.
He didn't want to show lust for his cousin. That was too embarrassing for him.

Christina was giving him the show on purpose. She knew he was watching her and he was too shy to admit he was enjoying the view. She wanted to play a little with his mind.
She heard him squirming on the bed and his reactions made her smirk.
Still with her back to him she took off the bathrobe and placed it on the chair.

The situation in the room was tense.
Mike didn't know how far his cousin willed to go. Will she show him her breast?
All his muscles tensed up. He never felt the ropes pulling so tight on his body. He just wanted to say "i'm sorry" and leave the room or at least cover the bulge in his pants.

Christina felt a little dirty. She moved slowly making sure to not turn to Mike. Trying to act normal she put on her bra. Her naked back and her panties were more than enough to tease Mike and she didn't want to show him more.
The noises coming from the bed amused her. Surely Mike was fighting against the ropes in discomfort.

Christina put on the long shirt she usually wear for bed. She left the top few bottons undone and adjusted the top to make her cleavage more noticeable. Then she turned to Mike.
He rolled his eyes like he wasn't watching her and tried to look calm. However Christina knew very well he was watching her and the tension in his pant was the proof.
She took a brush and stepped in front of the bed's footrest, where Mike's feet were tied. She acted like she didn't notice his erection.

"Can you let me go now?" Asked Mike. With a smile and without a word she shook her head to say no and begun to comb her still wet hair. Mike felt like she was ignoring but it wasn't like that.

With her right hand Christina was combing her hair but with her left she slowly untied his shoe strings. She took off his shoes and let them fall on the flooor. She was staring herself in the mirror like she was focused only on her hair but her left hand was pulling off Mike's socks.
When Mike's soles were fully esposed she decided her hair were combed enough.
Mike know very well what she was about to do.

Christina bended over with her hands on the footrest. With her breast were squeezed between her arms she stared at Mike.
He squirmed and glanced to her cleavage. "No please. Not my feet" he complained flexing all his muscles.
Christina smirked let out an "aww" at his reactions.

Then she turned on the hairdryer and begun to dry her hair. Her left hand slowly moved to Mike's helpless feet and stroked his soles gently.
Mike struggled against his bounds moaning at her touch. Christina acted like she wasn't paying attention at him but she was more than amused torturing him like that.
The moans turned to laughs as the caresses turned into tickle.

The room was soon filled by the noises of the hairdryer and the laughs of Mike. Christina turned off the hairdryer and turned to Mike and with her finger gestured him to shut up "shhh" and started again with her tickle game.
It took a while for her to dry her hair. Mike had to endure the torture all the time.

When Christina was satisfied with the tickling and her her were dry she decided it was time to untie his cousin. She was bad but not that bad. Besides Mike seemed a little pissed by her. He wasn't really but he didn't like the last part.

"You're crazy Christina!" He exclaimed stretching his now free arms. "Aww don't tell me you didn't like to be tied".
They spend some times talking about what just happened. While Christina enjoyed any single moment Mike had mixed feelings.
They watched a movie together before bed. But they didn't really care about the movie. Their minds were still on the tie up game...
Sniper108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sniper108 »

Awesome
We need a part 3, and a part 4, 5, 6...
Shadesflirty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadesflirty »

I agree. Many more parts please!
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Agreed, would love to see a continuation! This is a great story so far
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

thanks for the appreciation. I'm having a great time writing this story. part 3 will arrive soon
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

Part 3

The next day Mike and Christina woke up late. It was a sunny Wednesday morning, the perfect weather for a day out. They had the summer house to themself. Christina's dad had to come back in town for work and her mum went with him. It was an hour's drive but they would be back in the summer house only on friday morning.

Mike was in the kitchen having his breakfast. He was planning for the day. He wanted to go to the lake but he didn't know what Christina wanted to do. He heard his cousin walking down the stair. She was still dressed for the night. Mike couldn't help but glance at her legs. They were tanned and toned.

"Do you have some plan for the day?" Mike asked. Christina filled a cup with coffee and sipped it. "Didn't you say you wanna go to the lake with the others guys?" She turned to face Mike. "Yhep! Will you join us?"
"Yes, yes, i come too" she said like the answer was obvius. They really liked spend time together and they didn't have too much time to do so during the rest of the year. They had to make the most of their time at the summer house.
They agreed to go together to the lake at three o'clock and stay until six.

Before lunch Christina cleaned up her room and the bathroom. She tided her bed and washed the floor She thought about the night before. She had great fun with Mike and it seemed like Mike had some fun as well. Maybe she went a bit too far when she decided to pose topless for him. Surely he didn't see anything more than her back but now that she thought about it, it felt strange. Then the sounds of Mike fighting against the ropes, all embarrassed and worried, came up to her mind. No, it wasn't too far. She only teased him a bit and he reacted just like she expected. It was amusing! "When i'll tie him up again i'll be more evil" she thought and a smile appeared on her face. She didn't know why but she wanted to overpower him, be mean and toy with him.

In the meanwhile Mike was in the garden reading a book. The sounds of Christina busy with the cleaning was coming from the house. He loved the attentions her cousin gave him the last night. It reminded him when they were younger. It had been a long time since they had laughed together like that. He didn't mind if he was tied. Besides he was fascinated by the situation. He found funny let her tie him. Wait to see how she gonna bound him and what she would have done next.

The lunch was a quik one. They waited a bit in the garden and then, when it was time, they grabbed their stuffs, closed all the doors and headed to the lake. It was a 20 minutes walk but on the way they met with the other guys. They were all boys and girls from the town. Among them there was Greta, the only girl with whom Christina had managed to make a real friendship bond.

Together with the others Mike and Christina had great fun at the lake but after an hour or so of messing around Christina sat on a rock along with Greta. They chatted a bit and eventually Christina told her how she had tied up Mike. Greta couldn't believe her words.
"I bet it was a lot of fun! I wonder what i'd do to him if i were you." Greta said with a thousand-yard stare, like she was thinking about it.
At those words Christina had an idea. She felt the excitement growing at that thought "We have the house to ourself. Why don't you join us for dinner. We can tie up Mike again!"

Mike get out of the water. He noticed Christina and Greta were chatting alone for quite a long time. He didn't want to broter them so he decided to lay down sunbathing away from them. He didn't know they were making a plan to have him tied. When the plan was ready Christina told Mike that Greta would have dinner with them tonight.

The three of them walked back to the summer house. Mike was happy to spend some time with Greta. She was a beautiful girl. Only a bit taller than Christina with short waved brown hair and a cuty little nose. She was wearing shorts and a pink shirt tied under her chest to let her navel uncovered.
Both the girl were excited and they felt the butterflies in their stomachs.

Once at home Christina and Greta disappeared in the bedroom for a while. Mike was a bit disappointed they had left him alone. He turned on the television and sat on the sofa. He didn't like to stay alone but it wasn't a long time before his cousin and her friend showed again.

The girls were carrying a laptop and a bag. Christina grabbed Mike's hand and gestured him to follow her. He didn't paid attention at the bag full of ropes but he noticed that Greta was acting strange. While Cristina had a big smile on her face Greta looked embarrassed. Her face was often down and avoided Mike's eyes. Christina walked in the garded followed by Mike and a the shy version of Greta. Mike began to wonder what was going on. He didn't expect to be tied with Greta around. He was only glad the girls gave him some consideration.

Christina set the computer on a table and Greta moved a chair next to Mike. Then Christina opend YouTube and put on a girlish dance music. She begun to dance slowly and turned to Mike. "It's party time!" She almost shouted. Mike stared at her not knowing what to do or what she was doing.

Moving with the music Christina made Mike sat on the chair and encouraged Greta to join the dance grabbing her hands. It was only a moment. Soon Christina took a rope from the bag and following her lead Greta did the same. Keeping on moving their hips in time with the song the girls tied the ends of their ropes to the side of the chair at Mike's chest level. One to the left and one to the right. Then the dance went on again and the girls circled around the chair shaking their body and wrapping their ropes around Mike's chest.

Mike didn't react and soon his upper body was tied to the chair. "Ok ok here we go" he said with a sigh trying to appear calm. But he wasn't. He felt his heart beat faster. He was concerned but he didn't want the girls loose interest in him and decided to let them play. He tried to relax and enjoy the girls' dance.

Seeing how Mike was letting them tie him up without reacting Greta become more and more confident.
She began to dance naturally and a smile appeared on her face. The song was nearly ended and Mike was firmly bound to the chair. His wrists and ankles had been restrained too, as well as his knees, leaving him with his legs opened a bit. Greta hided her amused smile with her hand. She stared at Mike like a kid stare at a new toy. Christina stepped back and waited to see what her friend would had done.

Greta reached Mike's neck and tickled him just a bit before withdrew her hand. Mike laughed and lowered his head to protect his neck. Satisfied by his reactions Greta tickled him again a bit longer.
While Greta was taking confidence with their tied boy Christina put on another dance song.
Greta was now tickling Mike all over his upper body where the coils let her do it.

"It's a party Mike dance with us!" Christina mocked him dancing in front of him. Greta joined her and they danced together holding each other hands.
Mike moved his index fingers left to right along with his head.

The girls laughed at his funny dance. They dance circling around the chair and tickling Mike from time to time.
When the song ended Christina sat on Mike's legs. "Do you like the party?" She asked. "Yhea it's funny so far" he said in a challenging tone of voice. Christina smirked and get up.

Greta searched for a new song to dance. She wanted to play dirty and put on "you can leave you hat on".
Christina let out an "wooow" while Greta began to dance slowly faked a strip tease. Mike couldn't stand that much. His body was trembling while Greta slowly pulled up her shirt.

It was like a dream for Mike but didn't last long. Christina switched from the strip tease song to a trash metal tune. Although Greta was just joking and didn't wanted to strip for real she noticed the discomfort on Mike's face. She was glad her joke worked well!

Mike didn't like trash metal and Christina knew that very well. The girls mocked and annoyed the poor boy until the end of the song. Mike regretted beeing tied up and the situation was about to get worse.

Christina and Greta moved Mike next to the table. They sat on the table facing the tied boy. "Someone told me that Mike doesn't like feet!" Christina exclaimed crossing her bare feet on Mike's knee.
"Oh that's interesting" added Greta taking off her shoes.
Christina poked Mike's nose with her toe and Mike reacted throwing back his head. But, tied like he was, there was nothing he could do to avoid Christina's feet. His cousin rested her soles on his face covering both his eyes.

Mike couldn't see but felt Greta's feet rubbing on his thigh and his belly. Mike tensed up trying seriously to get free. He struggled hard and groaned.
Amused by his reactions Christina put her feet back on his knees. "And now do you like the party?"
Mike didn't answer but stared at his cousin with anger. Greta foot rubbed his cheek and he moved his head away.

Christina moved her foot under his chin and lifted his head all the way up. They stayed like that for a moment. That's wasn't just embarrassing that was humiliating and the presence of a beautiful girl like Greta was making the things even worse.

Christina's foot moved now on his head and forced him to look down. He saw Greta's feet moving dangerously near his crotch. "How long do i have to endure all of this?" Mike asked. The seriously tone of his voice made the two girls laugh. Although they both felt a stange feeling of satisfaction they agreed it was enough for the evening and decided to untie the boy.
Greta untied all the knots that was holding Mike on the chair while Christina had her fun rubbing her feet on his face one last time.

Mike felt relived but he was unpleased. He was happy that the humiliation was over but somehow he expected something more from the girls. He didn't know what he hoped for. The girls would hardly have tried to do anything erotic to him however he wanted the girls keep on playing with him.

After the dinner Mike had some time to spend with Greta while Christina was busy with the house chores. They talked casually just to know each other better.
"Why did you let us tie you up?" Mike was surprised by her question and didn't know what to say.

He tried to speak honestly.
"Really i don't know. You two looked so excited and i didn't want to boter you. It's just a game after all." He failed.

"Why do you like to tie me up?" Mike asked to see her reaction.

She wanted to say the true. "It's just a game. Christina told me that she tied you and it was funny. I wanted to try too" she failed.

It was really hard for them to admit their are fascinated by tie up games. In innocence of their yough age they didn't want to seem strange to each other. However they were too old to pretend it was just a game.

Greta took one of the ropes they left on the grass. Then she asked Mike to give her his wrists. She tied his hands together and made him bend over to tie his hands to his ankles. She was improvising. Now that she knew that Mike didn't mind to be tied up she wanted to take advantage of him. Mike was a bit surprised beeing tied like that but he found it funny.

"Can you get free?" she asked. Mike struggled a bit and was easily able to untie him self. "Easy enough for me!" He exclaimed pride of himself. Greta was a bit disappointed by that. With out say anything she began to tie up him again.

This time she made him cross his hands behind his back and asked him to stay still. She pinned his arms to his chest with a few tight loops of rope. Then she tied his wrists as well. "What about now?"

Mike tried his best to get free but this time she did a good job. Greta felt a sense of excitement growing inside her. She was in control. Mike was her puppet. Almost instinctively Greta tied a small piece of rope around his neck, like a leash. It was loose enough to not hurt him.

"You're mine now!" She said pulling a bit the leash. Mike looked at her knowing she was humiliating him on purpose. She was really gorgeous. He thought he wouldn't mind be her propriety.

Christina noticed what Mike and Greta were up to. She walked slowly to them "What's going on here then?" She surprised them. Greta let go the leash embarrassed. "Nothing... it's time for me to go home" Greta said watching the time on her phone pretending she wasn't really enjoying what she was doing.

Mike was still with his hands tied when Greta said goodbye to the cousins. Christina took the leash and pulled it a bit. "Lets go watch a movie, it's still early for bed". She walked him in the house holding the leash. "Can you untie me? My arms are hurting" Christina untied his cousin. She wanted to have him tied all the night but she knew couldn't exaggerate with Mike. She didn't want Mike to lose trust in her.
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

Part 4

Thursday morning. It was the fourth day for Mike and Christina together in the summer house. Like the day before they had the home by themselves but they didn't intend to spend the day at home. Last night, before bed, they agreed to go for a walk in the woods.

It was a sunny day and the two cousin had a lot of fun during their walk. They talked about their childhood when they used to play in that woods.
"Surely we don't play anymore like we did when we was childs. Do you remember when you was the dark lord and i the heroine? You used to tie me to a tree and i had to escape" Christina said. She leaned her back on a tree and put her hands behind it, pretending she was tied. "Yhea i do. And i remember that sometimes you wasn't able to escape!"

"We switched the roles in the last few days!" Christina exclaimed with a laugh. Mike smiled at her too. "Are you going to tie me up again today?"

"Oh yes! When you less expect it i'll sneak up on you and tie you up! Then i'll drag you in my room and hang you to the ceiling!" She paused to see Mike's reactions. He rolled away his eyes like he wasn't interested. "Then i'll take your pants and boxers off and call Greta to see you!" At those words Mike's eyes opened wild. He figured the scene. His pace slowed. He looked really worried by that thought.

Christina turned to him. She was surprised how Mike reacted at her words. But she was only teasing him and apparently she succeded. Christina didn't really want to be so cruel with him.

The path they were walking ended to the street and from there they walked back home.

After lunch Mike relaxed reading a book on a chair in the garden. Christina layed on her bed to rest a bit. She thought about what she said to Mike in the woods. A steam of consciousness filled her mind.

"Sneaking up on him. Like a snake with his prey. It would be a lot easier trap him if i had the body of a snake. Half woman half snake." The imagine of a boy wrapped by a giant snake came in her mind. She suddenly remembered a scene from an old catroon movie. She remembered that movie. She turned on her computer to watch that scene again.

It was from "the jungle book" where Kaa, the snake, hypnotize and trap Mowgli in his coils. Christina found the scene oddly satisfying. She didn't have any coils but she began to think about hypnotize and tie up Mike.

She glanced over the window. He was still on the chair. She grabbed the bag with the ropes. She hesitated. Hypnotize him? She didn't know how to do it. She doubted it would work. She went in the garden with the bag. She was behind Mike. She stopped again. That was a crazy idea. But she decided to try. She made up her mind and went on. No more hesitations.

Mike was about to fall asleep. He was sitting in the shade for quite a while. The fresh air helped him to relax. Too bad there was no headrest on the chair. He heard Christina approaching from behind. He thought it was strange but his cousin, with out saying anything, began to massage his shoulders. That felt amazing. Instinctively he bended his head backwards. He suddenly stopped when he felt his cousin's breast touch his nape. But Christina bended his head further and let it rest on her chest. Mike didn't know why she was doing that but he didn't complain. He loved it. He closed his eyes and let Chrstina take care of him.

Christina began to sing the same song Kaa sings in the movie.

"Trust in me, just in me
Shut your eyes and trust in me."

She sang the song whispering in his ears. From side to side. Mike didn't recognize the song but it reminded him his childhood. It helped the relaxation. Christina moved in front of him and placed his hands on his knees.

"You can sleep safe and sound
Knowing I am around."

She kept on singing moving around the chair and gently caressing him from time to time.

Mike wasn't thinking anymore. We wasn't hypnotized but he was deeply relaxed. He wanted his cousin doing that all the day long.

Christina moved gently his upper body. Mike's back wasn't resting on the chair anymore. "Hold still please" Christina said almost whispering. Mike stond still. Somehow her spell was working.

"Slip into silent slumber
Sail on a silver mist."

It was a new experience for Mike. He never felt like this before and he loved the sensation of deeply relaxation on his body.

Christina began to wrap the ropes around him just above his crotch. He felt the ropes but he didn't care. Christina tied the first knot and kept on wrapping the rope moving up to his chest.

Mike opened his eyes and saw the rope. He realized what she was doing but it felt so good that he didn't want to stop her.

"Slowly and surely your senses
Will cease to resist."

Christina tied the last knot and Mike's arms were now securely bounded on his upper body. She moved behind him and and let again Mike rest his head on her breast. He still have his eyes closed. Christina massaged his shoulders again.

"Trust in me, just in me
Shut your eyes and trust in me"

It was like Mike didn't feel the ropes on his body although he knew he was tied. They stayed like that for a while. Christina couldn't believe she succeeded. She had her prey at her mercy.

Mike yawned. He was really about to fall asleep. Christina moved in front of him leaving him without a headrest. He opened his eyes. Christina was standing in front of him with her hands on her hips. The smirk on her face reminded him he was tied. He struggled a bit testing the knots.

"Do you understand i was tying you up?"

"Of course i did! But it felt so good... next time can you do the same without the ropes?"

Christina was glad to hear he liked the treatment she gave him. She was enjoying the moment but she had to be fast. The knots on his body weren't tight enough to keep him tied for too long. She tied the end of a rope to the rope on his chest and forced him to follow her pulling the other end. She grabbed the bag full of ropes and headed to her room. It was like she was carrying her prey to her den.

Walking to her room Mike remembered what his cousin told him in the woods. She wanted to hang him on the ceiling and... take off his boxers. He didn't know what to do or if she really intended to strip him. He was relieved when he saw there was no way for Christina to hang him. He decided to see how Christina would have tied him this time.
Christina noticed that Mike didn't intend to escape so she took her time to decide what to do.

She made him sat on the long side her bed and tied his ankles the the legs of the bed forcing him to opned his legs. Then she forced his hands behind his back and secured them with a tight knot. It wasn't still enough. She untied the ropes on his upper body and tied them again but more tight then before. Mike could still move his chest around. She tied a rope from the headboard to his chest and another from his chest to the footrest. Now she was quite satisfied.
Mike was glad that she didn't strip him and now it was impossible for her to do so.

"Now I'll have a shower if you don't mind." One thing Christina loved was to leave him alone bound and now was her occasion. At her words Mike was worried she wanted to tease him, like the last time she had a shower with him tied up in her room. Too embarrassing! Lucky for him Christina took her clothes before haed to the bathroom. Apparently she didn't intend to dress up in front of him.

Before leave him she turned on her computer and put on some music from YouTube. She wanted to give him something to do while he was waiting.
Alone Mike tried a bit to get free but he already knew he couldn't. He relaxed and tried to enjoy the music, waiting for Christina to come back.
ryan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ryan »

Great story. Hope you will post more.
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

thank you for the appreciation. it means a lot to me. i'm writing part 5 right now. i'll post it in the next days.

Part 6 will be the last one. if someone have sudgestions to make i would love the hear them.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

You write in a way that really makes your story believable : it feels like it really happened.

Well done, can’t wait for the next parts.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Brilliant story so far
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

Canuck100 wrote: 4 years ago You write in a way that really makes your story believable : it feels like it really happened.

Well done, can’t wait for the next parts.

Thank you so much! I really appreciated your comment!
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

Part 5

The music caming from Christina's computer was the same she put on during the "party" the day before. Mike didn't like that music and eventually lost his interest. His bored face said how much he likes the song. He looked around himself. The only movement he could perform was swing a bit his upper body back and forth and from side to side. The ropes that were tying his chest to the headboard and the footrest allowed him to move only for a couple of centimetres. He thought it was funny the way his cousin tied him. He would had found exhilarating to see Christina tied in the same way.

Christina had a quick shower. She thought about having Mike tied the whole night. That was a crazy idea and surely he wouldn't agree. She figured him hog-tied on the floor while she was comfortabley in her bed. "Maybe if i give him a pillow..." she said to herself but she knew her idea was unachievable.

In her bedroom Mike was bouncing with his ass on the mattress. He was proud he had found a new movment he could do. The first song was over. YouTube played automatically the next one. Mike listened at the advertising between the songs. Not that he had anything else to do.

Christina dried her hair but left them a bit wet. She dressed up and watched herself in the mirror. She lost the occasion to tease Mike dressing in front of him. She loved embarrass him and see him struggling against the ropes all red in face. "Too bad for Mike..." she thought and went back in her room.

Mike was visibly bored. His thousand-yard stare and his head reclined on a side said it all. Christina was a bit sorry for Mike. Besides, it wasn't funny having someone tied with that mood. Mike followed Christina with his eyes without moving his head. She stepped in front of him " do you like my outfit?" She said posing for him with her hands on her hair.

She was wearing a small tight shirt. Her breast was clearly defined underneath. It was like she was asking him to stare at her chest. She wanted to give him something to enjoy the moment. Something to cheer up. But it wasn't very effective.

Mike lifted up his head but everything he said was "isn't a bit to small that shirt?" Christina sigh.
She still didn't want to untie him. She sat on the bed next to him. The music on the computer was still playing.

"There is nothing left to eat. We have to go to the market before dinner." Christina said. "You have to untie me then!" Mike replied.

"Nooo i'll bring you there tied!" Christina exclaimed with sarcasm. Mike smiled at her joke. Christina noticed the smirk on his face and said again "with you feet tied! Hopping all the way!" Mike was looking down but he had a big smile on his face. Christina did it. Mike's mood was good again.

"Boing, boing, boing!" She said bouncing on her bottom like Mike did before. Mike looked at her. He tried his best to not show he found her joke funny but his eyes betrayed him. "Jerk!" He said laughing a bit. Christina laughed as well and they stared each other smiling together.

Mike waited for Christina to do or say something. He shaked his bound body to remind her he couldn't do anything. But Christina only stared at him with a grin on her mouth.

Suddenly a song caught Christina's attention. It was one of the songs Greta put on the day before. It was the classical strip tease song "You can leave your hat on". Mike noticed Christina had something in mind. He looked confused at her. She raised an eyebrow. Mike's eyes moved fast to the computer and then back to her. He understood what Christina's intentions were when she began to dance slowly and stepped in front of him.

"Here we go! The jerk strikes again!" Mike said trying to act like he was in control of the situation. Christina laughed like a child, moving her hips with the music. She knew Mike was growing embarrassment. She kept on with her sexy dance.

Mike expression changed. He was no laughing any more. He struggled against the ropes looking at the knots to not look at her. He tried with all his might but he couldn't get free. "Na na na na na" Christina intoned the notes along with the song to catch again his attention.
Mike turned to her. She was strocking her hair, shaking her shoulders slowly. Mike's heart began to race. He felt the ropes heavy on his body. He couldn't do nothing but endure her teasing.

Christina was strangely at ease with the sexy dance. The expression of disconfort in Mike's eyes was enough to repay her. Besides she was the one in control. He was tied helpless and he would rather her to stop. She didn't intend to strip naked for him but she wanted to tease a little more.

Mike's gaze was gulted to her breast. She turned her back and shaking her bottom she lifted up her shirt. Mike gulped. That seemed a bit too much. Christina's shirt fallen on the floor and she turned to him. She was wearing a white bra. Nothing sexy just a common bra. Mike rolled his eyes to not stare. Christina knew he wanted to look and she loved how he struggled to not stare. She lifted her arms over her head to give him a better view. She kept on moving her hips all the time. Mike couldn't help but look. He was afraid of his body reactions. And his body reacted!

Luckily for him Christina was kind enough to not make a comment about his awkward situation. She noticed the state of his pants but, although her intentions were to excite him, she was a bit embarrassed too. That was enough teasing for the day. Christina turned down the music and sat on the desckchair. At the unconscious level for Christina her little strip was the occasion to see how boys react to her body. The fact that Mike was tied gave her the confidence to try to seduce him.

Mike was glad the strip-tease was over. Or wasn't he? He was really embarrassed being excited for his cousin but, the fact he was tied, gave him the perfect excuse to enjoy the show.
"Did you have fun?" Mike asked. His voice was trembling. Christina loved it.

She crossed her arms under her breast and bended over a bit. Mike glanced one more time at her chest. "Like you never saw me in bikini... you definitely overreacted for a pair of boobs" she blamed him. Mike felt a little stupid but at his age it wasn't his fault.

Christina put her shirt back on and walked to him. She untied his feet and the ropes that was pinning him on the bed. She tied his ankles together but with enough space between them to let him walk. She gestured him to follow her. "Came on! i want try something new!"

Mike had been tied for less than 30 miutes until now. He could endure a bit more.
Carrying the bag with the ropes Christina stopped by the terrace. "You go in the garden" she ordered Mike. He didn't understand what she had in mind but he wanted to find out so he did what he was told.
The terrace overlooked the garden. Christina tied one end of a rope to the railing and let the other end fall down in the garden.

She waited for Mike to show up in the garden. He was taking too long. "Mike, i told you to go in the garden" Christina shouted to him.
"The door" Mike shouted back.
"The door... damn it the door!" Christina went in the living room to open the door for him. She found Mike lying down on the floor. His feet were up in the air. The small piece of rope between his feet was hanging from the door's handle bolcking him in that position. Christina couldn't help but laughing at the scene.

"Ahahah i can't believe it! Why are you on the floor?" Christina's laugher made him laugh as well. "I tried to open the door with my feet..." he explained. Christina didn't want to know more. She helped him get on his feet and opened the door. "It's mouch more easier with you hands!" She mocked him. Mike laughed sarcastically and walked in the garden. Christina rushed back in the terrace.

She looked down in the garden. Mike was staring at the rope hanging fromnthe railing. "Lay down with your chest under the rope" Mike didn't understand what she was asking. It took a bit of time for Mike to position himself like Christina wanted. He faked to not understand what she wanted only the make fun of her.

"Ok ok stop right there!" Christina shouted when he finally was in the right position.
He was laying parallel under the terrace. The rope hanging from above was at his chest level.
Now Christina took the measures.

She let one piece of rope hang down at Mike's hips level and another one at his feet. Then She went in the garden.
Mike was still in position. "What the hell do you wanna do?" He asked. "Mmm... i'm gonna hang you by your balls!" She teased. Mike lifted his shoulders like he didn't care. He knew she was only making fun of him.

Christina tied the ropes that were hanging from above to his chest, his hips and his feet. Mike didn't struggle. He want to look brave no mater what she had in mind.

Christina's job was almost over. She went back on the terrace and pulled up the three ropes lifting up Mike's body that was now dangling in the air parallel to the ground!

"How does that feel?" Christina asked walking to him. She was proud of herself. She did a good job. Seeing her cousin's humiliation a shiver of excitement ran down her back.
"Not to bad" laied Mike.

"Well let's see how can i do now!" Christina exclaimed. Then she began to took off Mike's shoes. "No! Not that again!" Mike moaned in anticipation of his agony.

He wasn't acting like a brave boy anymore. He wriggled and strained against his bonds, but it was futile. The only result was made his body swinging in the air.
His feet were now exposed. The torture was about to begun.

Christina had no mercy. She knew she couldn't keep him tied like that for long so she had to take advantage of him.

"I hate you ahahah stoooop ahahah" Mike shouted in pain but Christina didn't care. Abusing him was the only think in her mind. She didn't know why but that was satisfying.

"My neck... my neck his hurting" Mike said seriously. At those words Christina stopped with the tickling. She didn't want to hurt him and decided to untie him.

"Ah that was fun, don't you think?"
Christina said whilr Mike was recovering "yhea! More for you!"

They sat in the garden and talked about the games they played in those days. They laughed and enjoyed the moment. Mike talked and acted like he didn't like those games but Christina knew that he wasn't saying all the true. Besides it was clear that Mike whised to be tied by Greta again.
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

Part 6

Friday passed by without any tie up game for the two cousins. Christina's parents come back in the summer house to spend the weekend. The whole family have fun visiting some quaint villages and enjoying the local food. Christina and Mike didn't hanve any occasion to stay alone. They needed a little break from their games. The expectation increased the desire to play again.
They were lucky. Greta would have had her house by herself on saturday afternoon and she decided to invite Christina and Mike for dinner. It was her last occasion to spend some time with her friends.
Christina was super excited for the coming day. She didn't plan anything but she knew that something would have happened.

On saturday the weather wasn't good. At five p.m. Christina and Mike knocked at Greta's door. Christina didn't bring the ropes with her. She didn't want her parents to find out about the ropes. Too hard to explain. Better keep them hiden in her room.
Greta opened the door wearing shorts and her bikini top. She didn't use to wear like that around the house but she wanted to impress Mike. And she did. Mike couldn't help but glance at her more than once. Christina got a little jealous. She knew that was normal for Mike to stare but she also knew that Greta was showing on purpose.

Greta let the cousins had a tour of her house. It was a big one and Greta had a lot of stuff to show them. Mike had a lot of interest in her guitars collection. She had five guitars. Mike asked to try one of them and Greta let him.
While he was having fun playing Greta took Christina by her hand and bring her in her bedroom.

"Can we tie up Mike?" Greta asked a little embarrassed. Christina was more than glad with the question. She sat on the bed and adjusted her hair. "Why do you ask me? Ask him!" She said, like she wasn't interested at the argument.
"I'm shy to ask him. You know him better. I think he likes being tied but i'm not too sure... can we maybe convince him or trick him..."

"Oh there is no need to trick him!" Christina interrupted her. "If you ask him i'm sure he will agree. Come on don't tell me you're shy. You walk around with only a bikini just for him and now you're shy..." Christina hit the right spot! It was her little revenge on Greta trying to catch Mike's attentions.
"Ok fine" said Greta with anger. "I'll ask him!"

She walked back to Mike without waiting for Christina who slowly followed her keeping the distance. Christina wanted to enjoy the scene without interfering.
Mike was still playing, he wasn't bad with a guitar.
"Mike?" Called Greta but he didn't hear. "Mike?" She said again a little louder poking his shoulder. "Yhea" Mike answered and gently put away the guitar.
"Can we tie you up?" Greta said with an unusual high tone. Mike eyes opened wild. He didn't expect something like that. "Oh well..." he took a bit to think.
Christina was leaning with her back on the wall with a smirk on her face. "Yhea! why not if you really want to!" Said Mike

"Yhea!!" Greta clapped her hands with excitement. She took Mike by his hands and bring him to her room. She pushed him inside. "You're our prisoner! You have to stay here untill we're ready!" She declared and closed the door. Mike opened the door "this is the worst prison ever!" Christina stepped in front of him "we'll set something special for you but for now you have to wait here." She said and closed the door again. Mike accepted his fate. He sat on the bed and looked around. Suddenly the door opened again. "Don't touch anything and don't open the drawers, i mean it!" Greta said to him and leave. Mike laid on the bed. It had a good smell. He had nothing to do but wait for the girls.

Greta went in the basement and come out with a bag full of stuff they could use to tie Mike, like ropes, twine and belts. Christina was surprised by the bag. She thought that Greta gathered the stuff in anticipation just for Mike. What she didn't know was that Greta tied up her best friend Kelly in the basement the day before. Greta was too shy to tell Christina about that.

The girls examined the house searching for a good place to tie Mike. In the garden there were three wooden benches that Greta's parents used for family parties. Christina thought it would have been funny tie up Mike using the benches. Greta loved the idea and she bring from the basement three more benches.

Mike looked over the window. He saw the girls in the garden talking in front of some benches. Christina gestured something and Greta moved the benches to form the shape of a stick man with his legs and arms opened. Mike swallowed but he was excited not knowing what the girls really have in mind.
Five minutes later Greta come to bring him in the garden.

Mike found the benches placed randomly in the garden. "Ready Mike? This will be fun!" Said Christina setting one of the longest bench vertically on the ground. The girls instructed Mike to lean his back on the bench and lift up his arms. Mike did as he was told and the girls used a big roll of duck tape to secure his upper body on the bench. The loops of tape went from his chest to his hips leaving not an inch of his shirt to be seen underneath.

Then the girls worked together to set the bench down on the ground. Mike was now laying on the bench with his legs and arms still free. Luckily for him the bench was long enough to let him rest his head on it.

Greta lifted up the bench Mike was tied on and Christina setted one bench under him at his arms level forming a big "T". Then another bench was placed in the same way at Mike's knees level. Now the three benches formed a "H".

Christina took care of his arms while Greta worked on his legs.

His cousin made him lay his arms on the perpendicular bench. Then she tied some loops of ropes around his wrists and secured them to the benches' legs. Mike couldn't move his arms anymore but Christina went on and pinned his arms at the bench with more ropes at his elbows and near his shoulders.

Mike glanced down to Greta. She made him open his legs and tied his knees on the perpendicular bench. Mike's legs were now at 90 degrees. His feet were touching the ground.
Mike had mixed feelings. Although it wasn't a problem for him being tied, watchinghig body being more and more restraint made him feel uncomfortable. Maybe it was because of Greta presence or maybe because his arms opened wide made him feel more vulnerable.

The girls stepped back to admire their work. Mike lifted up his head to examine the state of his body. It was impossible for him to get free. He could still move his feet but nothing more. Christina and Greta stared down at him.

"Happy now Greta?" He said struggling in disconfort. "Mmm not entirely" she answered with a finger on her lips. Mike wondered what else she could do to him. Greta went in the house and come back with a cloth napkin and forced it into Mike's mouth. "Don't worry it's clean!" She said and attached some straps of tape on his lips.

Christina loved how Greta gagged him. She bended over Mike and tickled his neck. Abusing him now that he couldn't complain was even funnier. Mike's muffled laughs filled the air. Greta sat on the bench between Mike's knees and tickled his thighs. Mike kept on with his funny noises. Christina and Greta exchanged knowing look and smiled together.

It took a while before the girls decided it was enough with the tickling. Mike screamed something like a "let me go" through the gag for the joy of the girls that loved seeing him squirming in his bounds.
"I'll get something to drink" said Greta and disappeared in her house. Christina took a chair and sat next to her cousin. She took off her shoes and used Mike's face as a footrest. Mike stond still like he didn't care about her feet. The true was that he hated being humiliated like that expecially with Greta around.

"There is nothing to drink. I'll go to the market. It's across the street. 10 minutes and i'm back!" Said out loud Greta from the kitchen. She put on a shirt and left the cousins alone for a while.

Alone Christina had a lot of fun speaking with her gagged cousin. Still with her feet on his face she threatened him to keep him tied all the evening and to take off his pants for Greta's amusement. Mike thought she was only joking and endured her teasing. A drop of rain fallen on his head.

It was about to rain. Mike tried to catch Christina attention but the napkin in his mouth didn't help. "Sorry i can't hear you!" Christina said thinking he was reacting to her teasing. Mike felt another drop of rain. He struggled and moaned. "Oh are you afraid Greta will see your willy?" Christina said laughing. Mike was growing anger with his cousin. Damn you Christina! What the heck are you saying? Don't you feel the rain? He thought.

The rain increased a little and eventually Christina felt some drops on her head. "It's raining" she said watching the clouds above. That's was bad. She didn't want to untie Mike. The rain began to fall faster. Mike struggled trying to tell her to untie him. She hesitated but the rain didn't seem to want to stop. She can't leave Mike tied under the rain and finally decided to untie him.

While Christina undertook to untie the knots quickly it began to pouring down rain. The cousins were soaks when Greta showed up all warried carrying an umbrella.
When Mike was free they rushed inside.

"I didn't think it would have rain" said Greta "Neither do i. We're soak i've nothing dry to wear" Mike answered. Christina asked Greta to lend them something. Greta walked the cousins to the bathroom and gave them some clothes.

For Christina it wasn't a problem wearing something of Greta. For Mike it was a little different. Greta gave him a black t-shirt and a pair of blue running shorts but he had no underwear to put on. He had to wait for the hairdryer, which Christina was using for her hair, to dry his underwear. He was in the bathroom, he decided to wait.

"Mike are you ok? Why do you take so long?" Asked Greta through the door. "I have no underwear. Mine are still wet." Greta had an idea. She searched in her drawers for a pair of panties Mike could wear. She found a pair of white sport panties. She showed them to Christina "let's see if Mike gonna wear those!" The girls laughed out loud. It would have been really funny force Mike to wear them.

Greta opened a bit the bathroom's door and and with out look in she waved the panties "Here you can wear those!" She said singing a little. Mike grabbed the panties from her hand. They didn't look to girlish but they were a way too small for him. He heard the girls giggling. "Don't you have something of your dad?" He asked.
"My dad's one are too big for you!" Greta answered. It was hard for her speaking without laugh in that moment.

Mike examined the panties. They weren't too much different from the slips he used to wear some years ago. Just a little smaller. He put on the panties. They didn't fit well but they are still comfortable and better than nothing. He knew the girls would have mock him for the panties but he decided to face them showing he didn't care of their teasing.

He got out the bathroom. "How do they feel?" Asked Christina with a smile. "A bit tight!" he said like it was nothing. The girls giggling together at his comment.
"For now we have to care about the dinner but remember that you're still our prisoner!" Said Greta to Mike with a serious tone. "Yaeh yeah whatever"

The three friend had a lot of fun cooking and eating together. It took a while for them to clean all the mess they did in the kitchen.

"What time your parents will be here?" Asked Christina. "I think at midnight. There is still a lot of time. What about a movie?" Said Greta.
Mike sat on the sofa. He was glad the girls forgot about the silly "prisoner" question. "A movie is a good idea" he said relaxing on the sofa.
The girls stepped in from of him. "Not so fast Mike..." said Christina with her arms crossed under her chest. She wasn't wearing a bra and Mike noticed it. "First we have to take care about the prisoner!" Added Greta with a big smile on her face. Mike rolled his eyes. He didn't want to be tied again. It began to be boring after all the time he was tied in the same week. Anyway he wanted to be friendly especially with Greta and didn't want to ruin her fun. He let the girls play again with him.

Christina gathered all the stuff they used to tie Mike in the garden. Greta approached to Mike and without say anything she lifted up his shirt. "Hey what are you doing?" He said grabbing her hands. "The shirt is mine and i want it back..." Mike thought is was a stupid excuse. "...and prisoner are not allowed to wear shirts!". Mike took off his shirt and handed it to Greta. "Fine as you wish!" Mike took the occasion to show Greta his chest.

"Uh uh what's going on here? Do i have to leave you alone?" Said Christina when she saw Mike bare chest. "Where is gone the shy Greta?"
"Mind your business!" Greta answered "is funnier thar way, isn't it?" He said and poked Mike's ribs to make him squirm.

Mike's hands were quickly tied behind his back and his arms pinned on his chest with several loops of ropes at he shoulders and elbows level.

The girls gagged him like they did in the afternoon. Greta hugged him from behind. Her hands stroked his chest all the way down to the waistband of his shorts.
Mike's heart began to race as Greta slowly pulled down his shorts. "let me take back my shorts as well!" she whispered in his ear.
Christina couldn't belive what Greta was doing and didn't want her to stop.

Mike's shorts fallen on the floor revealing the panties he was wearing underneth. Greta and Christina brusted out in laughts pointing at his crotch. Mike stared
down. Only now he reminded of the panties he was wearing. He never felt the ropes so tight on his body like he felt now. The senstation was unplesant. He wanted to
yell at the girls but the gag didn't allow him. It was horrible not being able to do nothing about his state. He kneed down to cover himself the best he can.

"ahaha i didn't know you like panties Mike! they suits well, don't you think?" said Christina between a lot of other mocks. Only now she understood why Greta
stripped him.

They Grabbed Mike and forced him on the sofa. "mmmnnnmm" he complain through the gag, struggling and kicking to get free. But it was useless. Christina and
Greta tied his ankles to the sofa's legs leaving him with his legs wide opened. Mike snorted angrly staring at the girls intesively to let them know he was angry. But
the girls found amusing his reactions.

Jumping around like a kid excited for an new toy Greta put on a movie and sat on the sofa with Christina.
Mike was in the middle tied, gagged and with only a pair of panties on. The girls were at his sides. They kept Mike tied like that until the end of the movie.

They never let him watch the movie in peace! None of the three was interested in the film. Greta and Christina teased the poor boy all the time tickling his chest and
his thighs. Mike could feel their breats strocking his shoulders from time to time. The girls did that on purpose! They were amazed by the state of his crotch althouht
they never touch him down there. The eroticism of the moment overcame his shame and he admitted to himself he was enjoying the treatment.

Eventually the girls untied his prisoner and Mike dressed himself with his now dried clothes.
"i bet you would love to be again our prisoner!" Greta teased him before say goodbye. "yeah but without the panties next time!" he admitted. Christina and Greta
looked to eachother pleased by his words. "but the panties were the funnier part ahaha" commented Christina.

The week ended with no more tie up games between the cousins. Back to their homes both of them felt like they wanted to explore more those new kind of games! one day they'll maybe play again!
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Can't wait to read more.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Roboticrobin20 wrote: 4 years ago Can't wait to read more.
Same here. I love this story.
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

Thank you guys! I'll post more in the next days!
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

Part 7

Two months passed and Mike and Christina saw
each other only a couple of time. It was normal for them meet up only during family reunions.
Mike kept in touch with Greta and they began to date. Due to the distance they could see each other only in the sunday. They used to have lunch together and spend the day playing music at Greta's.
Mike didn't think too much about the week he spent with Christina at the summer house. He only thought about Greta and the feelings he began to have for her.

Christina had only one thought in her mind. Tie up games! She used to daydream abut Mike tied up in her room. Not only about Mike but even about other boys or girls or herself.
She found on internet a big archive full of stories about tie up games. She was really grateful to the person who managed the archive. Almost every night before bed she used to read a story or two.
Sometimes she locked herself in her room with the window closed. Then she used a roll of cooking twine to tie up her self. She liked to tied up her legs because it was easier. She tried everything. She like to tie her feet to the legs of a chair or the the footrest of her bed. She loved to tie her anckles together and her knees as well. Once she even wrapped ropes around her brest. Just to know how does it feel.
She stored all the ropes and the stuff she used for her tie up games in a box that she kept under her bed.

The only thing she really needed was to have some time alone with someone she trust. With someone she could tied. With someone who could tie her. She needed some time with her cousin. She had her occasion on a saturday afternoon. Her parents were going to spend the day at the summer house with some of their friends. Christina had the home by herself for one day and one night.

On saturday after lunch her parents were gone. She called Mike. It was a short call.
"Hi Mike!"
"Hi Chris! What's up?"
"I'm home alone. Why don't we have dinner together this evening? We can cook together and have some fun like we had last summer"
"Oh yhea! Why not? What time?"
"When you want. I'll be here doing my homework."
"Ok see you later then!"

That was perfect! Mike were coming over. Christina felt like a child waiting for a new toy. She was too mouch excited to study. She took the box full of ropes from under her bed. She needed to plan something. She examined the stuff in the box.
"What do you wanna do? I don't know, what do you wanna do? I know! i can tie you up on my bed while i doing my homework! Yhea why not!" She whispered imagining the talk with Mike.
"First let me tied your ankles!"

She took off her shoes and tied her ankles together pretending she was tiying Mike. She never tied herself so tightly before. She put her feet on the bed and secured them to the footrest. She did a double knot. She laid on her back and began to plan what to do with Mike. She wanted to do something new. Something she never did before. It wasn't easy planing something original every single time. "I can tie him slowly... one joint every 15 minutes... we can make a deal... i take off one cloth and he let me use one rope on him... another cloth and another rope..." She felt a bit drowsy and eventually felt asleep.

The sound of her phone ringing on the desck awakened her. She reached her feet to untie them but it turned out that the knots were too tight. She looked around searching for a solution. She stretched her arms to reach the bedside but there were no scissors.
She tried again to undo the knots. She was reckless tying herself so good. The phone stopped ringing and she heard a voice calling from outside.

"Christina are you home?" It was Mike. He was yet there. She tried to cut the ropes with her nails but it didn't work.
"I'm coming!" She heard Mike stepping inside from the backdoor. "There is someone here? The door was open"

Christina didn't know what to do. Those damn knots didn't want to untie. Mike found the situation strange. The door was open but nobody seemed to be home. Maybe his cousin was in the bathroom or maybe she was sleeping. He had to check. "Christina are you home?"

Christina had to say something. She didn't want Mike find her tied. There was no time Mike was about to step in her room. Without thinking too mouch she suddenly yelled "I'm naked!"
At those words Mike stopped. He was on the stairs. "Why didn't you answer me before?"
"I didn't hear you... i was in the shower" good excuse for the moment. Mike stepped forward. Christina heard the sound of his feet. "Don't you dare take another step!"
"Calm down Chriss i don't want to step in your room." Mike glanced to her room and he saw the door open. He couldn't see inside from his position "Close the door if you're naked!" He didn't understand what was going on.
"Mind your business and stay where you are. I mean it"
It was clear that Christina was up to something but she seemed oddly angry from her voice. He decided to do want she wanted. "Fine fine i wait here."

Christina had to get free somehow and soon. There was a pair of scissors on the desck. She put her hands on the floor and gently laid her legs on the ground. The rope that secured her feet to the footrest allowed her to do so. With all the might her legs were capable of she moved the bed towards the desck. With a big fat sound the bed moved only a couple of inches.

The strange sound caught Mike's attention. With a groan Christina forced the bed towards the desck again. It was still to far to let her take the scissors. Mike heard another moan from Christina followed by the sound of something big being pulled on the floor. It was clear that Christina wasn't naked but she was doing something. Something that Mike couldn't figured out from the sounds. He walked slowly to the bedroom. "You're not naked, aren't you? What the hell are you up to"
Christina stretched her arm as far as she could. She was so near to the scissors. "Don't you dare step in my bedroom now!" She said but it was to late.

Mike stond at the door with his eyes wide open. He couldn't bealive what he was watching. Christina was on the floor standing on her hands. Her feet were tied to her bed that was in the middle of the room.
Christina looked like frozen.
"What... why you're tied... and the bed..." Mike didn't knew what to say. Christina didn't say nothing but moved her arms again towards the scissors. Mike understood what she wanted to do. He grabbed the scissors and quickly cut the rope that was holding Christina feet to the bed.

With her feet still tied Christina sat on the bed. She didn't know what to say. What kind of excuse could she make up this time? She had to say the true. She was really embarrassed. "It was better if you had found me naked..." she whispered without looking at Mike.
"Why was you tied?" Mike asked again.
"I tied myself..." she whispered staring at the ground. "...and i couldn't get free..."

Mike couldn't help but laugh at his cousin. "Ahaha i know you like playing with ropes but this is so weirdo ahah"
"If you tell someone, i'll kill you... give me the scissors"
Mike was about to give Christina the scissors but he didn't. He noticed the box full of ropes on the floor "You know, this is a great occasion to have some payback!"

"Don't you dare..." Christina moved toward Mike to stop him but her tied feet made her lose the balance. Mike caught her before she hit the floor. Christina couldn't fight too much against a boy with her feet tied and eventually found herself with her arms bounded. Mike had quickly wrapped a rope around her upperboy pinning her elbows to her sides.
He literally throw her on her bed.
"Fuck you Mike!" Said Christina while he moved the bed back to its place.

He took a moment to stare at her. She was struggling against the ropes moving her hips and her shoulders from side to side. Her shirt was stretched by the rope below her chest making her breast more noticeable.

"I bet you're enjoying the view" Christina said keeping on struggling.
"Revenge time!" Mike exclaimed and sat on her legs with his back to her. He began to tickle her feet. With no mercy his fingers moved fast on her soles. Christina brust out in laughter. "No ahaha... stop ahaha please..."

Luckily for Christina the rope wrapped around her arms wasn't tight and it slided lower and lower until Christina's wrists. She was able to free her hands and tickle Mike back.

"Ah she's free!" He said when he felt Christina fingers tickle his sides.
The cousins ended up in a strange fight where Mike was fight to tie Christina again and Christina defended herself tickling Mike.

Mike was about to win the fight when Christina knees smashed between his legs. It was an accident. Christina didn't mean to hurt her cousin. She only rised her knees to defend herself and unawares she hit Mike where it hurts.

Mike let out an "ouch" and and grabbed his crotch bending over. Christina was really sorry she hit him. She was having fun after all and it didn't meant to end like this.

"I'm sorry, i didn't do it on purpose"
"Aaaah you got them!" Said Mike with a groan. Christina took the scissors and cut the rope around her feet. Mike was kneeling on her bed with his hands still on his crotch. Christina put her hand on his shoulder. "Does it hurt? I'm really sorry"
"Don't worry, the pain his passing!" Mike said with a smile to cheer her up. He knew she didn't hit on purpose.

Watching her cousin recovering from the pain Christina felt a little better. "It was the karma! You shouldn't have tie me up!" She said.
"I don't think your knees are the karma... also you're the one who tied yourself!" Mike answered and went to the bathroom.

Christina tided her bed from the mess they did. She didn't want to be the tied one but it was funny. She was really embarrassed when Mike found her tied but she could trust her cousin. He wouldn't tell anyone about that. Actually she was glad that he had found her tied. She needed someone to share her passion with and for the moment Mike was the best person.
She felt excited again!

Mike went back and sat on the desck chair. "What do you wanna do?" Christina asked. "I don't know. What do you wanna do?" Mike answered. Suddenly an idea came in Christina's mind. " oh i know..." she said with a smile!
Sniper108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sniper108 »

awesome story
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

Thank you sniper108!

Part 8

"Oh i know... we could play a little game. If you win i'll let you tie me up again..." Christina said with a smile.
"That sounds interesting! How do i win?" Asked Mike. He didn't know what his cousin had in mind and he couldn't wait to know.
Like a teacher lecturing her student Christina explained the rules of the game. "It's easy! I'll ask you questions. If you give me three corrects answers you win! If you win you can tie me up the way you want. You can eaven decide to strip me!" Mike swallowed "...but..." Christina made a pause for suspense. "... if you answer wrong i'll tie one part of your body!"
Mike had the perfect occasion to get his revenge on his cousin. He knew that Christina was a smart girl and she probably was up to something. Maybe she was tricking him. "Ok fine! I'll play..." said Mike and waited for Christina to start the game. Mike was confident. He expected some trick from Christina and he was determined to not fall into her traps.

Christina approach to him and made him lay on her bed. She put his hands on his sides and made him open his legs a bit. "Are you comfortable?" She asked sarcastically. Her prey was ready to be captured.

Christina took some time to think. "Ok first question!" She exclaimed and began to walk around the bed. Speaking in a sing-song voice she said.

"i'll be in your possession, if you answer a simple question: how many windows are there in this house?"

She smiled to Mike. It wasn't and hard question for Mike. The answer was a number. Thre couldn't be any tricks. He thought for a while and then gave his answer. "There are seven..." he said like it was obvious.

"Mmm let's count them. Thre are one in the kitchen, two in the living room, one for my bedroom, one for the bathroom and one for my mum's bedroom. Six and seven with the one above the stairs... and eight with the one in the tool shed!" Said Christina.

"No wait! You said in this house. The tool shed in the garden is not the house" Mike complained but Christina was choosing the first rope. "The garden and the tool shed are part of the house!" She said and began to tie Mike's left ankle to the leg of the bed.

Mike tested the knots moving his left leg. He was determined to not fall again in a stupid trick.

"Ok! if you want to tie me up, answer right don't give up! What are my feet's size?"

Christina sat on the desck chair and waved her foot to Mike. "Oh came on how can i know such a thing" Mike complained again.

"You can guess! Surely they are not 45 ahahah" Mike tried with 38. Christina opened her wardrobe. Her feet's size was for real 38 but she took an old pair of shoes that were a little smaller. "You was near! My shoes' size is 37!" She said showing the number inside the shoes to Mike.

This time Mike didn't complain. Christina tied his right hand on the headboard. "You can give up whenever you want!"
"I'll be lucky if i get one answer right... go on, another one"

Christina thought for a bit. Giggling and singing she said.

"If the answer you aware, you can tie me on a chair. What colour is the bra i'm wearing?"

Mike rolled his eyes "Are you having fun with the rhymes? how can i know that?... green?"
Mike was lucky he guessed right! Christina lifted her shoulders and said "no it's red!" But it was clear she wasn't saying the true. "You're ticking me! Let me see!"
"Ok ok it's green" Christina said and lifted a bit her shirt to reveal an inch on her green bra.

"See you can win if you try!"
"Go on. another question!" Said Mike. He was confident again now that he got one answer right.

Christina knew what to ask but she needed some time for the rhyme. She covered her ears with her hands.

"If you want to tie me tight, you must answer right. Am i wearing earrings?"

Mike thought that was an easy question. Yes or no. He tried with yes. This time Christina tricked him. She was wearing an earring only on her right ear. She showed Mike her left ear covering the right with her hair. "I'm afraid wrong answer. Let's see what i can tie" she decided to tie Mike's left elbow to the nearest leg of the bed.

Watching how Christina was slowly tying him up made Mike grow discomfort. It was clear that she was the one in control of the situation. Mike's right hand was tied above is head and the rope on his left elbow made useless even his left hand. He could still move his right leg but it was only a matter of time and his right foot would also be tied.
Christina was having a lot of fun. There was no way for Mike to avoid her tricks and soon he would be fully tied on her bed.

Christina wanted to play a little dirty for the next question.

"Answer right and you'll be save, then i lose and be your slave. What's my breasts size?"

Again another tricky question and quite embarrassing for Mike who was now forced to glance Christina's chest. She bended over with her hands on the footrest offering to Mike a good view. Christina wasn't wearing a low cut shirt but the shape of her breast was clearly visible.

Mike didn't know what to say. "I don't know. Tie me up. i skip this one!" He looked away.
"Came on! You can try! Do you need a better view?" Christina said and began to lift her shirt to tease him. She didn't take off her shirt. Mike tried his best to not stare. Christina loved how embarrassed he was. She mocked him "Oh no i'm too embarrassed to stare at your boobs." She said pretending to be him.

Mike didn't say anything. Christina took a rope and began to tie Mike's right ankle. "You could have tried at least" she said finishing the knot. "Can you ask me something i colud know. And stop with that fucking rhymes" Mike was a little angry.

Christina didn't know her rhymes was bothering him. She liked that.
"Ok the next one gonna be easy"
Christina said and sat on the bed but she didn't say nothing for a bit.
"Are you finishing the rhymes?" Mike teased her.

"if you answer right this question... i will be under oppression! What colour are your underwear?"

Mike didn't answer. He looked down at his pants to see if he could have a glance of his boxer. "Ahaha i can't believe it! You don't know what colour are your underwear ahahah!" Christina couldn't help but laughing at him. She asked that only to tease him and give him a chance to answer right. It was too funny he didn't know the answer.

"I've just picked one pair of boxers and put them on. Who cares about the colour... maybe they are grey."

Christina began to undo Mike's belt. "Let's see them!" She exclaimed. Mike was frozen. His heart was beating fast. It wa humiliating and exciting at the same time. Christina was careful to not touch the wrong thing. She lowered his pants down under his knees.

Mike's boxers were black "Well it looks like you get another wrong question" Christina said with a big smile. She tied Mike's left hand (still free) above his head near his right hand.
Mike struggled against the ropes. He was in an awkward situation but lucky for him there wasn't any bulge in his underwear.
"Well your right elbow are still free. Do you want to keep on playing" asked Christina.

"I want you to lift up my pants."
"Do it yourself!" Christina said with a big smile.

Christina walked towards her wardrobe and picked something. From his position Mike couldn't see what she took. "I'll be back soon wait me here!" She said and left Mike alone.

Mike thought about the situation. He would have love beeing tied like that with another girl but with his cousin it was different. Besides she ticked him all the time and lowered his pants just ti embarrass him. He wanted to be tied like that with Greta. The memory of the last day at the summer house came in his mind and a tent formed on his boxer. That was bad. He didn't want to show Christina his boner.

Christina showed up again wearing her bathrobe. She noticed the bulge on Mike's boxers. She walked slowly to him and sat on the bed. Her eyes where gulted to Mike's crotch. "Well well well. What do we have here then?" She said in a teasing voice.
Mike wriggled and strained against his bonds. He didn't expect his cousin say something about his state.

Staring at Mike's eyes Christina reached his underwear with the tip of her finger and tapped his boner. Mike bounced a little at her touch. Glad of the reactions she obtained Christina stond up. "If you answer wrong that will be the last question. What am i wearing under the bathrobe?"

It was hard for Mike to concentrate on something in that moment. He stared at his cousin. "Bra and panties?" He said with a trembling voice. Christina took of the robe revealing a pair of running short and a sportive t-shirt. "Again the wrong answer!" She said and tied Mike's right elbow to the leg of the bed.

Mike didn't know why she was dressed like that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic