The anxious babysitter (m/Ff)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The anxious babysitter (m/Ff)

Post by arbamanre »

-Part 1-

I'm Mark, and when I was 15 had a situation with my 'no-babysitter' and my 17 years old step-sister.

My father and his mother had just got married, and we start to live all together, but my step-sister (Bridget) and I don’t like each other, so we had a lot of big problems and for that we lost the trust from my father and her mother.

One day, our parents had to go out all the weekend, and they ask to a friend to 'accompany' us. Bridget and I got upset because we don’t need a babysitter at our age, and we were angry because they stop trusting in us!

Her friend was Mrs. Collete, she was a gorgeous mature woman! light brown hair and eyes, great body! She came with jeans and a navy blue low-cut blouse. She is over 40 but never got married.

When I saw her I forgot my fury and I got too shy and quiet, unlike Bridget, who was still angry and when our parents go out she ran up to her room slamming the door. I just wanted watch TV in peace like I used to do in my previous life, before all discussions and changes! But because of the situation with Bridget and my shyness the atmosphere was too uncomfortable, and the weekend only had begun.

I sited in the couch and turn on the TV to get relaxed, but Mrs. Colette trying to be nice sits next to me and starts talking to me a lot, and her questions are dull or uncomfortable, I tried to answer them for education but awkward silences were inevitable, also she realized that the situation was getting out of her hands, so, unconsciously, she started to show herself a little anxious:

"Ehhhh... Mark... Ahh... I kwon! Do you want play something!"

"Erhh... No… Thanks. I don't like table games"

"And other games like...? Mmm... wait… let me think in kid’s games… Maybe tied up each other?... Or I don’t know… something else?"

Despite the themes in her previous attempts to talk with me were too random, I never expected that! I got shocked but got over my shyness, I can’t let go this opportunity caused by her nervousness

"Well... Ok... ‘Tied up’ sounds a bit fun"

"Good! Good! So Mark, go to search for ropes, scarves or something”

“Sure, I come back in a minute”

“I'll tie you up first?"

"Mmm… better I’ll tie you up first"

"Yes! Fine by me" She nods happily, maybe thinking that finally something is working, she looked kind of relieved. Was so unexpected to me see this beautiful mature serious woman acting so uncertainty.

I went for ropes and bandanas, trying to look relaxed while my heart wants to explode, and came back immediately with her, then she puts her arms in front:

"Go ahead!"

"Actually... do you mind if I try to tie your hands back?"

"Oh... Well... Yes, fine"

I took a piece of rope and tie her hands in a crossed position

"Wow! you are good in this, is getting tight but it doesn’t hurt"

"Good. Thank you!"

Actually she was right, this was working because eventually we started to talk more relaxed. But some moments later, as usual, Bridget turn on her stereo all loud! That is something that I hated about her. She was the stereotypical spoiled hot blonde that do all she wants, even in my house! Mrs. Collete noticed my anger and she try to sermonize me while I was tying up her ankles together, she was criticizing my attitude, guessing how I feel and giving me dull advices. But that just got me angrier, I got tired of people telling me how it supposes I have to feel. I was now really mad.

“Is enough! This is not your business!”

“But your parents are my friends! and I worry about you”

“You better worry for yourself” I take a bandana and stuff it in her mouth

“AAARMMMNMMPH!!!”

“Finally you will get shut up. I just want watch TV in peace!”

I tied other bandana like a cleave gagged for keep the stuff-gag in her mouth. Now she is worry, moaning and struggling in the couch. I can see in her face the regret of suggesting this game, she is trying to look her knots and untie the rope.

I was so mad, and a minute later Bridget made everything worse when she came down and starts to laugh when sees the situation

“Hahahaha What have you done Marky?”

“Mmmmph! Mmmmph!”

“Stop calling me ’Marky’! This is just… a game. And turn off that trash in your room!”

“You giving me orders, little man? I don’t think so”

“Turn it off!”

“Force me!”

Wrong words for her, I grab her to the floor and we wrestled, but eventually I could lay her on her stomach, I sit over her toned legs and grab her hands in her back, took a piece of rope and I tie her wrists in a crossed position. While, Mrs. Collete grunts trying to say we stop, worried moaning, squirming and staring to all places as searching for a something to release herself. Bridget struggles and try to kick me, so I fast took other rope and I managed to tie her ankles together too.

“Release me or you will regret later!”

“Hahaha. You will regret now!”

I took two bandanas to stuff-gag her too.

“Aaarghmmnnph! Mmmmmnnnph!”

So there she was, squirming and grunting in her denim mini shorts and white shirt, while I went to her room to turn off her stereo.

When I came back, both look at me incredulous, moaning to I release them, I realized then I was now in big troubles. But I remember my fury, and I wanted a pleasured revenge, so I decided take it to the maximum consequences, anyway I was already in trouble.

To make me sure they couldn’t escape, I wanted tie them more. So I tied the Bridget’s thighs together and later tied her arms to her torso passing the rope under her breast, she tries to resist by struggling and grunting angry through her gag, but it was in vain. Then I sited her in the couch next to my other beautiful prisoner.

Next, I tied in the same way at Mrs. Collete, her thighs together and arms with torso, but she doesn’t resist, she just accepts her ties with a sad worry face and breathing a bit loud. Sometimes moans through her gag trying to convince me to release her, and sometimes she only shakes her head like saying 'no’

Finally I got a quiet place! And taking advantage of this unrepeatable moment, I turn on the TV to see my Series, I sited between them and rest each arm over their shoulders embracing both ladies.

Bridget time by time squirms and moans trying to release herself, but each time eventually stops frustrated. Mrs. Collete stays stiffed, sometimes with a nervous breathing or looking all around whit a worry face, at some point she despaired and shook hard all her body while released a big grunt; but she calmed, accepting her fate. She knows that totally lost the control and she failed in her responsibility of guard us.
Last edited by arbamanre 1 year ago, edited 5 times in total.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

A good story do you have more?
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Sounds like you should have tied your step-sister a LONG time ago!
arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by arbamanre »

Dpsiic wrote: 2 years ago A good story do you have more?
Thank you!

No, I don't have something else by the moment.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Very good story.
arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by arbamanre »

-Part 2-

I confess that I was excited, my fantasy had come true and in double dose! I had two bound and gagged beauties sitting next to me on the couch, I felt like it was all a crazy dream. Mrs. Collete is stiff, I had no idea what she was thinking but she looked too worried, while Bridget just lay back, fussing. My excitement was so high that I thought it was all too good to be true… maybe... too much good to be true. For that continuous nervousness, after a while, I started to panic, I started to think that this fantasy would cost me dearly.

The shyness returned with all its force, I just crossed my arms pretending that nothing was wrong but inside I couldn't stand the nerve; so I decided that I would free them as soon as the current chapter of my series finished, that by the way I didn't even was putting attention to it anymore; and I would wait for everything to calm down, hoping for this will not escalate to more.

When the chapter finished, I perceived that Bridget was aware of the situation, when she looks at me into the eyes she saw me with a glance as saying "ok, it’s over, it doesn't matter, just untie me now"; but Mrs. Collette was very tense, immersed in her own mind. So for the best I decided to untie her first. I removed her gag, and she with a nervous and disappointed voice, without taking her eyes off the floor, says to me:

“This went too far…”

"Yeah, well... sorry"

"Whatever, untie us now, you'll fix it with your father later"

"Hey? Hey… uh… isn't it better to just pretend nothing happened?”

She sighs and continues.

"Believe me that I will be the most embarrassed in all of this, but I cannot betray the trust of your parents, you have no idea how much your attitude affects them, and the fact that they are too worry because don´t know how far you are willing to go; and now I see that there is reason in their worries"

"Look, I know I made a mistake, but also you don't know how much I had to suffer with all this too"

"You're just a boy! you don't have the slightest idea of what it's like ‘to suffer’ yet"

I was starting to get annoyed again, I couldn't believe her attitude! I noticed how Bridget gets back up and begins to subtly shake her head saying 'no'. It was certainly obvious to me that Mrs. Collete was still very nervous about all; even so, it seemed to me that way of talking to me was very unfair. So I told her:

"I know I'm just a young man and maybe I'm exaggerating, but I feel like my world is disappearing, I know I owe to our parents and you an apology, but don't you have anything to apologize for too?"

"No! Just for agreeing to come here, and also suggesting this silly game, this was something I played as a girl and I thought it would break the ice, but you turned it into something delinquent or perverted. So don't make things worse and untie us on both now"

"Mmmph!" Bridget moans and shakes her head nervously against her, in retrospect, I realize that she saw coming that I was not going to react very well, because I was already really furious again.

I took both handkerchiefs from her previous gag and I began to walk around the couch to get behind her, and she now with a voice broken by her nerves but trying to look authoritative told me:

"I want to see us free now, I'm not playing, I'm your authority and you must arrmmmmph!!!" I stuff a handkerchief into her mouth and secure it with the other in a cleave gag, gagging her again while she moans in claim.

"Well, if I am in trouble anyway we are going to continue with this game, you will see for yourself how far I can go"

Then I hold her and take her to the ground face down while she protests

"So you only played this as a girl, huh? Well I'll introduce you to the fun grown up version!" I take another rope from the pile and begin to hogtied her, while she grunts in concern.

"This is your level of authority, ha!"

I immediately take another piece of rope and take my step-sister to the ground to tie her up in the same way; she shakes her head and tries in vain to shout at me to stop, but I was very upset and wanted to show at Mrs. Collette that I would not obey her at all; also, remembering how difficult Bridget made my life, it's not that I felt a lot of guilt about it.

Bridget doesn't resist much but it's obvious that she's worried, and after I finished her ties, I took two bandanas and I blindfold them despite their protests. I watch them carefully, I admire their beauty while they do not stop squirming against the restraints and moaning through their gags. At this point I was resigned to having problems, so I let myself go and decided to simply enjoy the view as much as possible, enjoying the silhouettes of the beautiful blond cheerleader and of a beautiful mature woman struggling sensually against their ropes.
Last edited by arbamanre 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by arbamanre »

-Part 3-

It's been a couple of hours, they reached a point where they didn't move much anymore, by that moment they aren’t trying to release from them hogties, they just moved a little and moaned from time to time, they looked exhausted.

Suddenly, Mrs. Collette begins to whimper, it seems that she is about to cry, and she begins to moan loudly in such a way as to indicate to me that she wants to tell me something important, so I take off Mrs. Collette's gag:

“Please! Please! Release me! I'm sorry you found what I said offensive. I didn't want to offend you, believe me that because your age all your problems seem big, but trust me that everything is going to get better, and you will see with the years with more clarity. So now untie me please!”

“I think this scaled too far”

“Maybe all this happened because I don't know how to deal with young people, you have misinterpreted me; but try to understand me, I wanted to be mature when I arrived and you acted immature, I wanted to be nice and I ended up kidnapped, I wanted to be tough and I'm down in the floor. Please untie me now! I have never been seriously tied up in my life, I’m scared! I really don't want to be tied up more time, so, pretty please! let me go!"

I noticed her sincerity and I felt bad for her, but it still bothered me that she didn't express respect or a sincere apology about my feelings, I know I'm not the most unfortunate person in the world but it bothers me that everyone despises what I feel; and it seemed to me that she had not understood me, even so, nor did she tried to make an effort to understand me. I didn't know what to do or how to respond her, I just wanted a sincere apology to finish with all this:

"I don't know what to say... I think you haven't understood; you'll see..."

"I get it, you're a teenager and kinky things blind you, but what you're doing can't be legal, release us now!" she interrupted with an altered voice

"Eh?"

"How many hours do you plan to keep us like this?"

"Well, let me explai…"

"Please, I'm seriously desperate!"

I felt overwhelmed, but now given everything that happened in that moment I just wanted to untie them and pretend nothing happened

“All this for me…”

"Yes, I know that for you this is a game, I recognize that I am at your mercy... so... then at least we can play again, we can do a bet, an ‘all or nothing’; if you win you can tie us up as you wish, and if I win you free us immediately. At least you should give us that opportunity!”

“MMMMRPH!!!” Naturally Bridget protests, she couldn't believe she was deciding by her.

I couldn't believe what she was saying! So I replied:

"What kind of bet?"

“MMMMRRRGRPPPHH!!!” Desperate Bridget shakes her head, while I had an uncredulous grin thinking that maybe I could enjoy even much more! The opportunity blinded my judgment.

“I don’t know, something fast and fair”

“Fine…” then I took off their blindfolds

"I'll flip a coin, heads you win, tails I win"

"Ok"

“Mmmmrrhhph!” Bridget shakes her head in complete disagreement with all of this.

I took a coin and tossed it...

"Tails!"

"NOOOOOOO!"

“AMMMMMRRGGGRPH!”

“Well, we must proceed”

I then took the bandanas and blindfolded them again, while Mrs. Collette tried to convince me to quit at this; but it was too late, I was too excited to give in.

“Two out of three tries please! It can't end just like this! I am responsible for you!"

"A responsible person must measure his words and keep his promises, now open your mouth, I will gag you again"

"No Please! No more gags! Also, please untie the rope that binds my hands to my ankles, my back is starting to really hurt!”

“You will be tied as I say, not as you say. Open your mouth now"

She obeys with some resistance, I gag her the same as before; but from what she told me I decided to untie their hogtie, I could heard their moans of relief when they could finally sit on the floor. Then I look at them exalted, trying to think how I would tie them now, I didn’t have the intention of going too far, but I was sure of one thing, it would have to be with less clothes!
arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by arbamanre »

-Part 4-

It was already late at night, I had been watching television for hours with an incredible view, because on each side of the TV I had my beautiful captives tied each one to a chair wearing only underwear. In the end I negotiated with them a bit, without untying them completely I let them go to the bathroom and gave them water and food; then step by step I was removing their clothes, leaving Mrs. Collete in her white lingerie and Bridget in her dark gray underwear. I held their feet, thighs and hands (behind) tied, and keep them stuff and cleave gagged with bandanas, also I keep them blindfolded; then I had seated them in their respective chairs and I secured them with several ropes to each chair.

The sight was very beautiful, and it caused me a special emotion to see all their reactions, movements, struggles and moans while they could not see me at all! It was interesting to see how, despite the fact that they could not move and I couldn’t see their eyes, I could notice the changes in their mood: at times one could look energetic while the other sad, and suddenly one would pay attention to the dialogues on TV while the other exerted strength on different muscles of his body.

Come the time to sleep, so I decided to tie them both up together in Bridget's bed. I turned off the TV and told them “bedtime!” and untied the ropes that held them to the chair; later I helped them to hop toward Bridget's room. Once there, one by one, I laid them down on the bed, untied their hands to immediately tie them to the head of the bed.

I was afraid that they would drown with that gag, so I removed them, and for each one I put a bandana inside the other and tied a big knot in the middle, I put that big knot in her mouth and knotted it behind the head. While I was preparing their gags, I was focused in a hurry, so I paid no attention to Mrs. Collette's preaching; but caught my attention that Bridget didn't say anything, she was quite, just thinking.

I gagged them, ignoring their claims, I said "Good night" and went to my room; however, I couldn't sleep, I was worry, I got up often to check that they were okay, I was very distressed; I reflected that all this situation could not be right, so it would be best to untie them early.

In the morning, I enter to the room and remove their blindfolds, looks like they were awake and expectantly; so I thought that before untying them I needed to talk to them first. So I untied their hands from the headboard and tied them behind them, then I help them to hop slowly back to the couch. Once we get there, I told them:

"You don't want to be still tied, do you?"

“Mmn mmph” they say no with their head

"Well, today our parents are coming back at night, we can have a 'free day’, if you understand what I'm saying. So let's forget that this happened, I'll untie you, and each one will go to their own business without making any more problems, okay?"

And Mrs. Collete signals to me that she wants to talk, so I ungag her:

"This is ridiculous. I'm sick of being tied up! Just release us and that's it; you're still a naive young man, if you think about it for a while you'll realize that, whatever you say, you can't control what I say or don't say to your father; that is why the best thing you can do is untie us, because that way you don’t make your mistake and your possible punishment bigger and bigger. Please be mature and do the right thing now!"

“Ufff! It’s enough, shut your mouth!”

"Armph!" I immediately gag her again

“You should understand that the problem is not just my 'naivety' or my 'inexperience', it is that you do not respect the feelings of others! It's not that young people are aliens that you can't understand, it's just that you have to give us the same respect that you would give to anyone! Even if the problem is not serious for you, if you minimize it you only make me angry. Geez! Every time you talk you only complicate things more!"

She looks away in embarrassment, while Bridget keeps a straight face.

"Look, the debate is over, this is simple: I untie you both immediately only if you promise not to tell anyone about all this"

Mrs. Collete shyly shakes her head saying 'no'.

"Are you going to continue with that story of 'loyalty' to our parents?"

Mrs. Collet concerned nods.

I walk away upset, she just keeps complicating things. Suddenly Bridget starts moaning loudly trying to ask me to remove her gag, so I do it:

"If you talk about respect to others, stop making her speak for both of us"

"You're right about that, but remember that you and I have unfinished business... or we used to have it, and only you can speak about that"

"Fine! I got it! …I admit that I abused you and your space, but understand that I was just as upset as you were by all the changes. Now you've taken more than enough revenge, you've ruined my whole weekend and you've gone too far with me; but untie me now, and let's say we're even. I promise to be more cooperative if you promise the same."

“Wow… I'm glad to hear it… it's a deal. I think we finally have an agreement! But the problem is that I don't want to untie you until she gives up on the idea of accusing me."

"I know how to convince her, take her back to my room"

I untie Mrs. Collete's feet to force her to go to Bridget's room, also I untied Bridget at all but her hands. When we arrive to her room, I lay Mrs. Collete to the floor and re-tie her feet; then Bridget begins to lead me:

“Tie her in hogtied and take some photos with your cell phone”

"Mmmph?" I think both got surprised, but simply I just do it

"Look Mrs. Collete, I know that Marky... sorry... that Mark went too far; but it was also your mistake for not knowing how to handle the situation, and those photos on his cell phone are proof of your inability"

“Mmmmmrrgh!!!” Growls angry

“There's also the fact that while Mark was unfair to you, you were unfair to me, by taking decisions on me. You are so selfish that you did not realize that he was going to free us since yesterday, but you were so clumsy and hasty that you made everything worse. So I ask you that for the good of all we pretend that nothing happened, as you can see Mark and I already we settled our differences, so there's no need to worry our parents."

"Mmmh nnmh" she shakes her head.

"As you wish, Mark! Take those feathers on my bureau and tickle her feet and armpits! Ummm, but blindfold her again, first”

“O…okay”

“Mmmrrph!!!”

I do as she told me, while Mrs. Collette protests through her gag and tries to get away from me without success. I blindfold her and immediately I tickle her non-stop; I only see how she struggles in despair and laughs until the pain because the laughter.

"Don't stop until it's 5 full minutes"

I do so until Bridget advises me the time has finished; then Mrs. Collete gasps exhausted while Bridget removed the blindfold and stands in front of her very confidently; which I thought was an interesting scene, seeing her so authoritative but with her hands still tied, in front of a mature woman in hogtied, both in underwear; it was surreal!

"Are you going to keep the secret about all this yes or no?"

"..." Mrs. Collette turns around and doesn't want to answer.

"Well, I guess it will be 10 minutes this time."

“Mmmrrpph!!” Mrs. Collete shakes her head desperately

"So we have your cooperation?" Mrs. Collete nods sheepishly; and it's such a relief for me, I finally felt like my big problem had evaporated!

"Okay Mark, untie my hands and go away"

"I also help you to untie her"

“No, I'll untie her… in a bit. I also want my time to play with the babysitter”

"Fine" I didn't refute, because I didn't want any more problems, besides having Bridget also as a participant in tying up Mrs. Collete gave me the peace of mind that she wouldn't blow the whistle.

So I proceeded to untie Bridget's hands:

“Okay, I'll finally let you go. But remember your promise to respect the boundaries, if you don't you already know that I can bound you"

"Yes, I already have it clear"

When I finished untying her, I took one last look at Mrs. Collette and left, I still remember those eyes full of anguish, which reminded me with some nostalgia the unforgettable experience that all this was, but it was also a great relief to know that it was no longer my problem.

A couple of hours later they both came out untied and already dressed, nobody said anything. After breakfast, Bridget and I went to our respective rooms and Mrs. Collette stayed in the living room watching television, just waiting for the arrival of our parents.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic