Mother And Daughter Moments (MF/Ffm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Duct tapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Duct tapemouth »

Hello KP present. I am new here and I must admit that I love your stories of bound and gagged families, mainly it seems nice that you include mother and young children in these games. I liked this last story, I really loved it, I hope you keep updating.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

The fact I live close to my daughter, Rebecca, and her girls Sara and Chloe, has been a godsend these last few weeks, after her divorce had been finalised and that no-good ex-husband of hers was locked up. To have involved her in that scam…

Anyway, she had managed to retain many of the things he had bought her, and I was more than happy to take my share of looking after the girls when she had to go to work. That was why I was heading to their house that morning – given Sara was eight and Chloe seven, they were a little too young to leave on their own while she went to work.

It was a colder autumn day, and I was wearing a long sleeved blue top, red patterned leggings, and knee length black suede boots, a long coat over the top and a wool scarf wrapped round my neck. I have to admit, looking back, the only thing in my mind was wondering what I was going to do with the girls between them finishing their homework, and me taking them out to the cinema that afternoon – a surprise treat for them.

Anyway – like I said, not much on my mind, as I walked to their house. I saw the old car parked outside, but figured they were just visiting a neighbour as I let myself in, and called out “it’s just me – are you all busy?”

There was no answer, but I could hear someone moving around upstairs, so I just figured they were busy and would come and see me when they were finished doing whatever they were doing. So I took my coat and scarf off, hung them on the coat stand, and made my way into the kitchen to make a coffee.

I could see the girls had left their exercise books and bags on the table, and as the kettle was boiling I checked their workings, then closed them and put them back into their bags. Whatever it was their mother was doing with them, it was certainly keeping them quiet…

Anyway – coffee made, I took the mug in my hand and walked into the front room. The first thing I noticed was that the curtains were drawn across the windows.

The second was the sound of Chloe saying “Hllhgrhhnnree, whrphllnnhghm.”

Why did she sound so funny? Well, Chloe was sitting on an armchair, wearing a cream cable knit jumper, a dark blue pair of cut-off denim shorts, white leggings and her knee length black leather boots with the flat soles. That was fine – what was strange was that her legs were straight out, and there was a band of white rope tied round her ankles, holding her legs together. She also had a band tied round her head, a black band with her lips closed over something.

As my eyes adjusted to the gloom, I realised her ankles were not the only thing that were tied together – her legs were also tied together below her knees, and her arms were going behind her back, another band of rope around her stomach. “What on earth is going on,” I whispered as I put my mug down and looked at her.

“Whrplhhhnnhghmhfrhbbhrsgrhhnn.”

I slowly turned round to see Sara lying on her side on the couch, her head resting on the arm of the seat, a white band pulled between her lips and tied round her head, holding her brown hair down. She also had her arms behind her back, and the band of rope round her arms and stomach, her white wool cardigan to the side and showing her black top underneath. Her jeans were tucked into a pair of brown boots with three rows of tassels, but there was rope tied round her ankles and her legs below her knees as well.

Did Rebecca do this? I stood back, looking concerned as I said “did… Did your mother do this to you?”

“Nnnn,” Chloe said as she shook her head, “htwhshsthhhwhmnhhn.”

“The woman? What woman?”

“Ah – I see another family member has decided they want to join in the game as well. I presume this is your mother, given the resemblance?”

I slowly turned round and saw Rebecca standing there, staring at me for a moment before she looked at the girls, and said “yeah – Mum, this is a surprise game of robbers we’re all playing today. I took the day off work – I wanted to surprise you as well.”

She wasn’t the focus of my attention though – that was the woman standing behind her, the stocking pulled down over her head and flattening her hair as it distorted her face. She was wearing a brown leather jacket over a sweater, and I could see the knee length leather boots she was wearing. Obviously, this was not really a game – and then I realised what was going on. Rebecca had her arms behind her back as well, and there were two bands of rope round her arms and chest, keeping them firmly against her sides. She was wearing a loose fitting top with black shoulders and front, and a black and white checked sleeves and back. She had on her old black pants and black knee length fabric boots, but the look in her eyes was clear.

“Well, it seems I need to join in the game as well,” I said as I looked at the girls, relieved to see them smiling over the scarves tied in their mouths. “What do you want me to do?”

The woman looked at me and nodded, as she said “I want you to stand with your hands on your head, while your daughter takes a seat.” I didn’t really have a choice, so I did it, saying “I hope you two are having fun” as Sara and Chloe both nodded.
Rebecca sat down on the couch where Sara was lying, while the masked woman put a bag she was carrying down, and then looked at me. She indicated the other armchair, and said “sit down – and don’t move. Remember, I have your family hostage.”

Whoever she was, she said it in a way that told me not only was she getting the girls to play along, but she was also in charge, so I sat down and watched as she took a length of white rope from the bag, telling Rebecca to cross her ankles before she tied them tightly together.

She also secured my daughter’s legs together below her knees, before she did something unusual – she picked Sara up and lay her with her head on her mother’s lap, my granddaughter looking up and smiling at her mother as she sat there.

“You promised we could all watch a film when you pretended to leave,” Rebecca said as she looked at the masked woman.

“Chnwhwhttshteesthhrree?”

“Of course you can – but given your grandmother is here now, I need to make sure she is playing along as well.”

“Shnnehsshhtwhffhr?”

She looked at Chloe, and then at me, before I saw her smile as she said “of course – but I need to make sure she cannot get off the chair first.” Walking over to me with her bag, she said to me “cross your ankles” and then knelt down, taking more rope out of the bag as she did so.

I watched as she wrapped the rope round them – she was obviously experienced in doing this, as she pulled the rope tight and wound it round several times, and then between my legs. I tried to move them, making a squeaking sound as my boots rubbed together, and then heard Chloe giggle as she moved her legs, her leather boots making a louder squeak.

The masked woman then tied my legs together, below my knees, before I raised them up and looked at them. The coils were neat, but I wasn’t going anywhere – so =I lowered them again as the masked woman walked over and picked Chloe up. She carried my younger granddaughter over and sat her on my lap so that she could see the television as well, and whispered into my ear “give her a hug.”

Rebecca looked over and nodded as I did that – and then watched the woman as she crossed and tied my wrists together, and then tied them to the rope around her legs at her knees. I wasn’t as tightly tied as the others, but with Chloe sitting there, I was just as immobile.

She looked up and smiled, the scarf noticeably darker at the corners of her mouth, and rested her head on my chest as I heard the woman say “open wide.” I then felt the knot on my tongue as she pushed the rolled brown scarf into my mouth, and tied the band round my head.

She then did the same thing to Rebecca, using a red scarf on her, before she turned the television on and stuck Toy Story 4 into the player. Rebecca and I looked at each other as she said “now, I’m going to pretend to go, but remember – don’t try to escape until the film finishes, all right?”

The two girls nodded as they snuggled against us, Rebecca and I watching as the film started, and the masked woman slipped behind us…

As the film finished, I looked at Chloe, who was sleeping with her head against me, and then at Sara asleep with her head on Rebecca’s lap. We looked at each other, and then started to try and get the knots out of our mouths, twisting our heads round and using our tongues as well. It took a while, but eventually we both managed to do so, the wet silk knot landing on our chests.

“Thank god,” Rebecca whispered, “I’m really sorry Mum.”

“What happened?”

“She surprised me in the kitchen – made me convince the kids this was just a surprise game. I had to watch as she tied them up, gagged them, left them down here on a promise to sit still while she took me upstairs and took my jewellery.”

“It’s all right,” I said with a smile, “it’s actually been kinda fun, and the girls were not scared. Was she…”

“Yeah – she told me. So, how do we get out of this?”

And on that, I had no idea – and still had none when Rebecca’s colleague came to see what had happened to her…
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Read stories of ordinary women in peril at www.kppresents.com
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

LatexLover wrote: 4 years ago
StephScottKitty wrote: 4 years ago I dunno man...These stories all feel the same to me just with different characters. Robber comes in. Tells Mom she’s getting robbed and to tell the kids that is a game, Mom tells kids its a game, kids go along with it, tie up and gag and repeat. This series does have potential but all of the stories of this series i read on Kp-Presents, here and Deviantart they all follow the same formula.
THANK YOU. These are by far the laziest stories on the site. It’s literally the same exact story every time, and it’s just spam at this point. Robber tells mom he’s robbing them, mom tells daughter who should be way old enough to know it’s not a fucking game, but apparently all these kids are fucking retards. They’re boring, derivative, lazy, and pointless. Nothing ever happens in these stories.
I have to agree. KP is a talented writer and the "Games Player" idea was an original twist. But whereas his other great series "Heidi" and "An Education" (which seem to have died off) had different twists each new instalment, these stories,are all the same.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Whatever happened to Heidi, Natalie and the gang?
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

gaggednbarefoot wrote: 4 years ago Whatever happened to Heidi, Natalie and the gang?
They're a little tied up at the moment?

Okay, i take the hint - The Games Player is going on Hiatus, and I'll focus on the other girls...

and once I get the Fox out of my system, we have a Christmas with some themes I'll need your help with again...
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

KP Presents wrote: 4 years ago
gaggednbarefoot wrote: 4 years ago Whatever happened to Heidi, Natalie and the gang?
They're a little tied up at the moment?

Okay, i take the hint - The Games Player is going on Hiatus, and I'll focus on the other girls...

and once I get the Fox out of my system, we have a Christmas with some themes I'll need your help with again...
Why on earth do you need my help?
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Wonderfully well written stories.
ChristopherBG
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChristopherBG »

These are some of the most repetitive stories i have ever read. Each story follows a similar formula. Is the family robber scenario the only scenario you can think of? Because its not even just for the stories in this thread.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

ChristopherBG wrote: 2 years ago These are some of the most repetitive stories i have ever read. Each story follows a similar formula. Is the family robber scenario the only scenario you can think of? Because its not even just for the stories in this thread.
First, check the dats of the stories - these ere some years ago, and started as writing exercises for me.

Second, no these are not the only story idea I have - check my site - but they are appropriate for here.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I like the stories. I like the innocence of those being robbed and tied up. I agree that the formula becomes predictable. [mention]KP Presents[/mention] , I would like you to take one or more of these stories and tell the story of what happens between the time the robbers leave and the captives are found. Tell us what they are thinking, feeling, perhaps how they are trying to escape or interact with each other. Those would be fascinating explorations. Just a thought.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

he does in his other stories an work found on his site ... but what your talking bout wanting him to detail he does in the series of stories called "in there own words" and many more of writings on his site there are all kinds of diff styles on there
IrateDwarf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IrateDwarf »

With a KP story you always know what you're gonna get, which is comforting in a lot of ways. It's familiar. But they do seem to follow a lot of the same beats, and just once, and this is just me, just once I want the home invader knocked over the head with a frying pan at the end.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Blackfox74077 wrote: 2 years ago he does in his other stories an work found on his site ... but what your talking bout wanting him to detail he does in the series of stories called "in there own words" and many more of writings on his site there are all kinds of diff styles on there
I think you missed my point. I read several of the "In their own words" stories and every one I read concluded like this one:

"It was only when Dad found us later that we were told someone had robbed us, and made sure Mum and Gran could not come and help us…"

My point is it would be interesting to have a story of what happened during that later time period. What were they thinking after they were left, etc.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

[mention]Trammel[/mention] Your point is well taken, and some of the more recent studies do go in different directions. Watch this space...
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

KP Presents wrote: 2 years ago @Trammel Your point is well taken, and some of the more recent studies do go in different directions. Watch this space...
I just read "An education: Learning the ropes" and it does most of what I was suggesting. That is a wonderful story. I loved it. http://www.kppresents.com/aneducation/l ... eropes.htm

Active story:

Recently finished story:

JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago I like the stories. I like the innocence of those being robbed and tied up. I agree that the formula becomes predictable. @KP Presents , I would like you to take one or more of these stories and tell the story of what happens between the time the robbers leave and the captives are found. Tell us what they are thinking, feeling, perhaps how they are trying to escape or interact with each other. Those would be fascinating explorations. Just a thought.
[mention]KP Presents[/mention] I agree. Reading abut their playful struggles, or not so playful, would be fun.

I'd ask like to see your more epic tales (Heidi and an Education) return.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic