Mother And Daughter Moments (MF/Ffm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Mother And Daughter Moments (MF/Ffm)

Post by KP Presents »

A brief Summary - these are tales of The Games Players, a man (Steve) and his wife (Janna) who rob homes by getting the parents to pretend to the children that this is a big game of Hostages or something similar. Alogn the way previously, we have met their fan club, and told a lot of tales you will find at www.kppresents.com/relativeperil.htm. I'll repost the five most recent ones here as a start.
Last edited by KP Presents 6 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Read stories of ordinary women in peril at www.kppresents.com
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

The next few tales, I suppose, reflect a recent period where we visited some other residents with a more foreign background. Let me give you an example. This was a family I visited in Kensington one Friday afternoon – the head of the house worked for one of the Japanese banks in the city.

His wife was petite, while their nine year old daughter looked a lot like – and from my researches liked to dress like – her mother. So walking up the residential street, I had an idea of how to handle this visit, once I was inside.

Kensington been what it is, I had to take the frontal approach to getting entry, which meant this was one of those times my disguise was a pair of dark glasses, and a false beard ‘borrowed’ from an actor friend. Ringing the doorbell, I looked round and waited until it was opened by the Lady of the House.

She was wearing a dark peach smock top over a chocolate brown sweater, corduroy pants in the same shade of brown, and knee length black straight boots. She looked at me, and said “can I help you?”

“You can indeed,” I said as I walked in, showing her my starting pistol as I did so, “you can keep quiet and listen to what I have to say.”

“What…. What do you want,” she whispered as she looked at me.

“Your cooperation – and for you to play a game with your daughter. One which makes sure she does not know this is a robbery. Have no fears on any other matter.”

She slowly nodded as I said “so – as far as she will be concerned, this is like a television program, and I need to keep her and you in one place before I do what I came to do. You understand?”

As she slowly nodded, I said “good – now let’s go and tell your daughter what is going to happen.” She nodded as we walked into the front room, while I put the starting pistol away.

“Nikky?”

The girl looked up as we came in – she was wearing a lighter version of her mother’s smock top, with a black jumper underneath, black leggings and mid-calf felt boots.

“Mama?”

“We’re going to play a game together Nikky – this man is pretending to be a villain like the ones in your favourite shows, and he’s going to make sure we stay together and cannot speak for a while. It’s just a game, and there’s nothing to be afraid of, all right?”

As the little girl nodded, she said “go to the toilet – and we’ll play in here,” before she walked to the windows and drew the curtains across them. As she did this, I put the holdall I was carrying on a chair, and said “make this easier for everyone – tell me where your valuables are.”

As she did so, her daughter came back and said “so what are you going to do?”

“Why don’t you both sit down next to each other – the first thing I will do is make sure you can’t get up and walk about.”

“Sit with me, dear,” her mother said as they sat down, her daughter’s feet hanging over the edge as I took some ropes from my bag, and bound their ankles together, then their legs below their knees.

“It feels funny,” the girl said as she wriggled her legs round, the mother nodding as I took the girl’s hands and tied her wrists together in front of her, then helped her to sit on her mother’s lap before I bound the older woman’s wrists together, and tied them to her daughter’s ankles, her daughter’s wrists then tied to the rope round her own legs.

“Now then,” I said as I looked at them, “I think I can trust you both to stay there, but I need to make sure you both stay quiet. This tape will do that – so put your lips together for me, and relax.”

Both of them nodded as I tape gagged them – nothing in their mouths on this occasion – and then searched the house, leaving them watching television as I made my exit…

Family is very important to the Indian communities – so when Stephen suggested I may wish to pay a visit to the home of the owner of a number of rental properties in the Southall area of London, I knew I would have to be prepared for the possibility of more than two generations playing.

The man in question lived in Ealing, with his wife Shupta and his ten year old daughter Ghita – and his mother in law. To make things even more interesting, the best time to visit them was going to be while her husband was busy at the temple – so I prepared accordingly – and ensured he could watch our baby for the day.

When I pulled up outside the detached house, I checked my bag and supplies while looking round. I was back in my old outfit – the brown leather blouson jacket over a roll neck sweater, tight leggings and knee length boots, and brown leather gloves.

Smiling, I got out of the car and walked up the side of the house, pausing to pull the stocking down over my head, and take several deep breaths before I walked carefully round, and tried the rear door – which was unlocked, and opened noiselessly.

I could hear talking in a room at the front of the house, so I took a moment to catch my breath, and then walked slowly down, keeping my hand in my pocket as I did so – before I ducked into an open doorway as the mother in law appeared. She had her greying black hair pulled back, and was wearing a diagonally striped green and lime saree with gold trim, one short sleeve of a red blouse visible on her right side. I watched as she walked to the kitchen, and followed her as she entered, looking to the back door as if she was seeing something.

“Hello,” I said as I covered her mouth with my gloved hand, “I don’t want you to scream or shout, remain calm, do as I say. Nod if you understand.”

I waited as she stood still for a minute, and then slowly nodded.

“Good – when I take my hand away, stay quiet, and put your hands behind your back.” As I took my hand away, she adjusted the top half of her saree, and then put her hands behind her back, saying “what are your intentions” as I crossed and tied her wrists together with soft rope.

“To rob this house – but to do so, I need to keep you, your daughter and your granddaughter where I know you cannot raise the alarm. So, we are going to tell them this is a game you have arranged – pick a film that has a family held hostage, and say you are going to act it out.”

The older woman nodded, as she said “that will keep them calm. You are skilled.”

“Thank you – now, please, remain still,” I said quietly as I took a longer length of rope, and secured her arms toher sides, taking the rope around above and below her chest as the saree was pulled tight, and then securing the ends behind her before I cinched the bands with two short lengths under each arm.

Putting my rucksack on, I poured milk into three glasses, and opened the door as I carried the tray, saying “lead the way, and tell them about the game.”

As we walked into the front room, Shupta and Ghita looked up – and stared at their mother in law and grandmother as I came in.

“this lady,” she said as she watched me put the tray down, “is here because I want us all to play a game where we are like the family in the film we saw – the ones that were taken captive. You can see she has already started with me, and I promise you, it does not hurt.”

As Ghita stood up and walked over, I noticed the young girl’s sleeveless dress had the same pattern as her grandmother – hers had a red top with gold buttons down the front, a green striped dress skirt, and red and yellow trim at the hem. She was also wearing a pair of golden sandals.

Shupta was wearing a long tunic of the same design, with capped sleeves, and red pantaloons visible from her knees down. She also had a yellow dupatta over one shoulder as she stared at me.

“I promise, it will be like the film, but no one will be hurt,” I said quietly. Looking at Shupta, I said “please, close the curtains, and then you can all have a drink before I get you all ready.”

“Wow,” Ghita whispered as she took a glass of milk and sat down, “will I look like Gramma?”

“You both will – please, sit down,” I said as the older woman sat, and I held her glass as she had a drink. “now, I am pretending to hold you all hostage, and as you see, your grandmother already has her arms so that she cannot use them. I’ll do this to all three of you, then make sure you and your Gramma stay in this room, with the television on, while your Amma comes for a walk with me before she joins both of you.”

“So you’ll tie me up as well,” the little girl said with her eyes wide.

“I will – so finish your drink, and then turn round and put your hands behind your back.”

“Amma…”

“Do as she asks, Shupta – it is a chance for us all to play together.”

Shupta nodded and watched as I tied her daughter’s wrists together behind her back. “I want to be like Gramma,” she said as I tied the ropes off, so I took a longer length and tied it round her arms and body, making sure they were secured in the same way.

Walking behind her mother, I whispered into Shupta’s ear “your mother in law is playing along – you do so as well.” She nodded and kept talking to Ghita as I tied her wrists and arms in the same way, but kept her dupatta free. I would need that later.

“Now, Ghita and Gramma are staying here for the first part of the game,” I said as I knelt in front of Ghita, crossed her ankles, and tied them together with more rope, before I secured her legs together below her knees. She giggled as she swung them up and down, while I moved to her grandmother, and secured her ankles together side by side, before I tied her legs together above her knees, gathering the lower half of her saree around them as I did so.

“Are you both all right,” Shupta said as she looked at them, both nodding as I said “now, I need to make sure you stay quiet while I take your mother for a walk. Open your mouth for me, Ghita.”

As she did so, I put a small folded cloth in her mouth, and when she had put her lips together I pressed a strip of white micropore tape down over her mouth, making sure it stayed in place. Walking over to her grandmother, I did the same to her, before helping Shupta to stand up. I turned the television on, and left them watching it as we walked into the corridor.

“Thank you,” I said quietly, “now, take me through the house and show me where the valuables are.”

We went from room to room, ending up in the master bedroom as she sat on the bed.

“I want to be with them when you go,” she said as she twisted round, while I emptied the last tray into my bag.

“Of course – but first, we keep you quiet.” Taking her dupatta from her shoulder, I rolled it into a band, and said “open wide….”

“Lkketememegemmeee,” Ghita said as we came back in, Shupta smiling under the white tape, the yellow band of her dupatta under the tape as I had used it as a cleave gag. I helped her to sit on the couch, crossed and secured her ankles together as well as he legs below her knees, and then helped her to lie down facing the other two.

“Now - see if one of you can get free first,” I said before I slipped out of the room, out of the house, and out of the area….

I had a very unusual Sunday, and an exciting one, so I’d like to write about it for my English assignment today. I’m Alayah, and I’m eleven years old, and I live with mummy and daddy on the new estate outside town.

We go to the local mosque, and although I do not wear the scarf, mummy does. What I do like to do is, on special occasions, dress in the same way as Mummy, even without the scarf.

Well, last week was a special day at the mosque, so both mummy and me were in our nicest new outfits. They are made of pale lilac silk, and reach the floor with long arms – so that we are modest, as mummy says. There’s a lovely sparkly bit at our waists, and while I wore white sandals, mummy wore black ankle boots – the skirt of the dress covering them. She also has a light brown scarf on, covering her head and neck as usual. I had a new purple headband keeping my dark hair back.

We had a great time there, but it was one of those days where the men got to stay back, so mummy and I drove back to our house. When we went in, mummy told me to go and sit in the front room, while she went to get me a drink.

I sat down and started to read a book – and looked up as Mummy came in, with someone I did not know. It was a woman, wearing a brown roll neck sweater, leather jacket, leggings and knee length leather boots – but she also had gloves on, and something pulled down over her head that made her look funny.

Mummy gave me a drink of squash, and sat down, before telling me that the lady was here so that we could give daddy a great big surprise when he got home. I looked at her as she smiled – I think she did – and said she was going to make sure we stayed in mummy and daddy’s room, so that he would find us and be really pleased at what we had done.

Well, I wanted to spend time with mummy, and I asked if we could watch the television while we were in there. She smiled and nodded, and then told me the different bit – the lad was going to use some things to make sure we really could not move, or let daddy know what the surprise was.

I asked how she was going to do that, but she just smiled, and told me to finish my drink first, then we would all go upstairs. Mummy stroked my hair, and said it would be fun – and of course I knew it would be fun to be with mummy.

A few minutes later, the lady said she was going to start to make sure we could not move by – tying our wrists together! She had a rucksack by her side, out of which she took a length of white rope, and told mummy to cross her wrists in front of her while she was sitting. I watched as she folded the rope in two, and then tied it round Mummy’s wrists, taking it around and between both of them, and then tying the ends off out of reach of her fingers. When I asked her if it hurt, she shook her head as she wriggled her fingers, and told me to let the lady do the same to me.

I watched as she tied the rope round my wrists, and mummy was right – it was tight, and I could not move my arms apart, but it did not hurt. The lady then opened the door, and I walked in front of mummy up the stairs, the lady coming with us.

When we went into mummy and daddy’s room, she asked us to stand in front of the bed, and tied some more rope round our waists, so that our wrists were held in front of us. She also tied some rope round our arms and our tummies, which made it even more difficult to lift them!

She then told us to sit on the bed, and then lie down so that our heads were propped up by the pillows, before she made sure the skirts of our dresses were pulled down – after she used some more rope to tie our ankles together, and then gather our skirt around our legs above and below our knees. We looked like we were wriggly worms as we moved around, mummy leaning over and kissing my forehead as she asked if I was enjoying this.

I nodded as the lady checked the ropes, and then said she was going to help us to give daddy the complete surprise when he came home. She took from the bag a piece of white cloth, and folded it into a pad as mummy opened her mouth, and the lady put it in there!

Mummy smiled as she closed her mouth, and the lad folded a second piece of cloth, before she told me to open my mouth. IT filled my mouth as she put it in, and I closed my lips over it, before she tore a strip of white tape from a roll and pressed it over my mouth. It stuck my lips together, and to my skin, but it felt nice, and when she pressed it over mummy’s lips I could see the shape of them under it.

The lady then turned the television on, and we lay watching the film as she left us alone. I snuggled into mummy, as we waited for daddy to come home.

When he did, he came in and looked at us, before he came over and asked if we were all right? I nodded as he hugged us and then took the tape away from our mouths, before he took the cloths out – and he told us we had been robbed! The lady was a robber, and had done this to keep us out of the way…

Rosita:
Hey – I found this place when searching for someone who had experienced… Well, I guess you all know

IvyTheTerrible:
We do Rosita – that’s a nice name. Is it Spanish?

Rosita:
Mexican actually – I met the man who plays games last May.

ViTheFirst:
May? In Mexico? That’s a new one for this group. Want to tell us what happened?

Rosita:
Sure – I live in Mexico City, with Mama and Papa and my little brother Pablo. He’s seven, and I’m eleven. This happened when we were celebrating Cinqo de Mayo – Papa was helping to finish one of the floats for the big parade, so I was at home with Mama and Pablo.
Given it was a holiday, we were all wearing mainly white – Pablo looked cute in his white t-shirt, dusky pink shorts and blue shoes with a white flash on them, while I was wearing a white top with short sleeves, and a long white skirt which turned the same shade of dusky pink at the hem. I also had on sandals with my toes separated by straps.
Mama had on a similar style of dress to me

IvyTheTerrible:
what was she wearing?

Rosita:
It was a proper dress, with short sleeves and along skirt with the pink band at the bottom, and she had a red belt round her waist with a blue clasp, and a necklace. I should say I had a headband made to look like flowers holding my dark hair back.
Anyway – we had had breakfast, and as Mama washed up Pablo went into the front room, and I went to my room to read for a little while. A little while later, I came down for a drink – and that was when I saw him.

IvyTheTerrible:
The Games Player?

Rosita:
I think so – he was wearing a black jumper and pants, and had the stocking pulled down over his head, and he was wrapping silver tape around Pablo’s arms. I could see his wrists were taped together behind his back, as Mama told me to come in and she would explain what was happening.
Pablo was giggling, as Mama patted her knee and I sat on it. She said the man with the mask had been asked to come round by Papa, so that we could all play a game together before he came home, and we went to see the parade. He was going to make sure Pablo and me stayed in the front room, with the television on, and then she would go and have a word with him, before she joined us and waited for Papa.
I looked at Pablo, with the silver band round his tummy, and nodded as I asked what we would be doing. Mama brushed my hair away, and said we would be like little sausages, wriggling round and waiting for Papa. That made me and Pablo giggle, as the man helped him to lie down on our shorter couch, and used more of the silver tape around his ankles, and then his legs below his knees.

He giggled again, saying he looked like a worm, as the man knelt in front of me, and told me it was my turn, so would I please put my hands behind my back? Looking at Mama, she smiled and nodded, so I let the man cross my wrists behind my back and use the silver tape to keep them together.

IvyTheTerrible:
How did it feel, to not be able to move your wrists apart?

Rosita:
It was strange, but Mama and Pablo were smiling, so I tried to move them around – only I could not, as he then wrapped the tape round my tummy and arms, so that they were fixed to me. Once he had torn the tape off, and pressed it against my back, he asked me to go and sit in the rocking chair, while he made sure Mama also had her arms against her as well.
It was like I was being hugged, although it did pull a little on the skin on my arms, but we talked to each other about going to the parade as he taped Mama’s wrists together, and then her arms around her tummy – but he did a second band round her upper arms and shoulders. I did wonder why he did it.

ViTheFirst:
Both of them sometimes do more to our mothers – it makes them more secure. So what happened next?

Rosita:
Well, once he had made sure Mama was hugged as well, he knelt in front of me and folded my skirt back, then taped my legs together below my knees, before he folded my skirt back and taped my ankles together as well.
Well, I giggled as I tried to move my legs, hearing the tape crinkle as Mama stood up, and he turned the television on, letting us watch a cartoon as he and Mama went for a walk. It was a great game, as Pablo and I wriggled round and watched the film.

IvyTheTerrible:
So what happened when they came back?

Rosita:
When they came in, I saw that Mama had some of the silver tape over her mouth – but we could both see her smile as she sat down on the longer couch, watching as the man folded her skirt back and taped her legs together, and then folded it back before he taped her ankles, and helped her to lie on her side. He then looked at me and Pablo, and said the next part of the game meant we had to be like Mama, so that we could not spoil the surprise for Papa.
We both looked at Mama, who nodded to say we should do it, so I smiled as he tore a strip of the silver tape off, and pressed it down over my mouth with his gloved hands. It felt really strange, and I found it difficult to talk – but so did Pablo as his mouth was covered as well, and he told us we could watch another film while we waited for Papa to come back.

ViTheFirst:
How long did you have to wait?

Rosita:
Well, it must have been an hour and a half – Pablo and I did not even realise the man had gone until we heard Papa as he came into the room, and ran over to Mama, taking the tape from her mouth and asking her what had happened. That’s when she told us the man had been a robber, and we had done this to stop us raising the alarm!

IvyTheTerrible:
But it was fun playing the game, right?

Rosita:
Oh yes – we were a little scared, but when we talked about it, it had been fun to be like that. And Papa treated us all to an amazing meal out after the parade as well.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

Sunday afternoon, and I was in the Hounslow area of London, looking at the house where the McKenna family lived. The father ran an estate agents in the town centre, while his wife Lena was a home mother to their two daughters, Anna who was eleven and ten year old Amy. They attended the local Apostolic church, and I had watched as they had returned after the morning service, then as their father left to visit his office as he did every Sunday afternoon.

Making this a perfect time for me to visit.

I was smartly dressed for the occasion – a dark grey jacket and knee length skirt, with a white blouse underneath, and black shoes. The better to look like a normal visitor to the house. Smiling, I got out of the car and put my large shoulder bag over my left shoulder, adjusting my gloves as I walked up the pathway. Only as I got to the door, out of sight of the street, did I pull the stocking down over my head and knock on the door.

A few moments later, Lena opened the door. She was wearing a long sleeved dress, the top in metallic silver and blue with a buckle design, and the skirt made of blue pleated silk with a lace overskirt. Her feet sat in a pair of black velvet shoes with a two inch heel, and her hair was platted.

What was important to me, however, was her silence, as I gently pushed her back in and against the wall, putting my gloved hand over her mouth as I said “hello Mrs McKenna – remain calm and quiet, and do exactly what I say, understand?”

As she slowly nodded, I said “good – we can start by you agreeing to be quiet when I take my hand away, and I will explain what is going to happen next.” As I took my hand away, Lena said quietly “who are you? What do you want?”

“I’m a robber, and I’m a robber,” I said with a smile. “Now, I know our daughters are here with you, and I need to take steps to ensure you both stay where I know you are safe, and also prevent any of you from raising the alarm. I also do not want the girls to be afraid, and to stay calm, so I need you to do something with me.”

“And that is,” she said quietly.

“Pretend this is a game, planned by you and your husband. Be convincing, and despite the fact none of you will be able to move and speak, it can be a fun and exciting thing to do. Will you do that for me?”

As she slowly nodded, I said “good – where are they?”

“In the drawing room, watching television – what are you going to do?”

“Well, why don’t we go and see them, and you can explain what is going on,” I said as we walked to the drawing room, and we went in, mw behind Lena. As we walked in, I saw Anna and Amy sitting on the couch, wearing dresses which had a top half in the same design as their mother. Anna’s dress had short capped sleeves, and a skirt like her mother’s, while she was wearing dark tights and black slippers. Her hair was long, and had a black bow on one side.

As for Amy, her dress had a pinafore style top, and a longer yellow skirt in the same style, with a yellow ribbon round her waist. Her hair was pulled back, with a blue bow, and also wore dark tights and black slippers.

“Girls,” Lena said quietly, “we’re going to play a very special game, with the help of this lady here. We’re going to pretend to be a queen and the two princesses, and this lady is going to kidnap us and hold us as hostages.”

“That sounds scary mummy,” Amy said quietly.

“I know it does,” Lena said as she looked at her younger daughter, “but if we all play along, we can stay with each other, and I promise you, it won’t hurt. Will it?” She looked at me as I nodded, and said “I promise you, it will not hurt, but for the game I’m going to make sure all three of you are in one place, and keep quiet. Apart from that, nothing else will happen, all right?”

“So how are you going to do that,” Anna asked.

“Good question – can I trust you both to stay there while Mummy gets you both a drink, or does the bad kidnapper have to make sure you stay there first?”

The two girls looked at each other, before Anna said “make sure we have to stay here.”

“Okay then,” I said as I slipped my shoulder bag off, “I want mummy to sit down for a few minutes, and keep her hands where I can see them, and I want you girls to put your hands together in prayer.”

As Lena sat down, I took from my bag a roll of black tape, and used it to secure the wrists of the two girls together, before I asked them both to bend their legs and put their feet on the seat of the couch. I then taped their ankles together, and their legs below their knees, before I said “now, sit quietly and keep watching the television, and I’ll take Mummy to get you both a drink and a snack.”

As they both nodded, I escorted Lena to the kitchen, returning a few minutes later with a tray on which were two glasses of milk and a plate of biscuits. I allowed them each to take a biscuit, as I said “now, while you have your snack, I’ll make sure Mummy is going to stay here with both of you. When I’m done, you can tell me if you want to be like Mummy, or stay as you are.”

As they nibbled on their biscuits, I took Lena’s wrists behind her back, and taped them tightly together, before I would the tape round her upper body, securing her arms to her sides above and below her chest.

“Dos it hurt Mummy,” Amy said as she shuffled forward, picked up a glass of milk in her hands, and stated to take a drink.

“No,” Lena said as she wriggled round, “what about you?”

“We’re good, Mummy,” Anna said, “and we want to be like you for the rest of the game.”

“Well, finish your drinks, while I make sure your Mummy’s legs are like yours,” I said as I taped Lena’s ankles and legs together.

“Now then,” I said as I took the glasses from the girls, and cut the tape away from their wrists, “I need the princesses to put their hands behind their backs, so that they are the same as their royal mother, before I make arrangements to take them to my lair.”

As Lena watched, I crossed the wrists of each girl behind their backs and taped them together, before I taped their arms to their sides with two bands of the black tape as well. As they wriggled round, I turned the television on and said “now, I need to prepare the lair for you, and I need to make sure you all stay quiet. If I put something in your mouths, do you promise to keep it in there until I return?”

The girls nodded as I folded two cloths in half, and rolled them up, before putting them in their mouths with the edges sticking out – and then did the same with a scarf for Lena, then left them to watch the television while I made sure I had their mobile phones, and left them to find the valuables and make some preparations.

A half hour later, I came back into the room and said “right – I want all three of you to stand up, and follow me.” I helped the girls to stand as Lena pushed herself up, and then followed them as they jumped out of the room, and made their way along the hallway, before I carried the girls up the stairs and helped Lena to jump up.

We then went into the master bedroom, where I had turned that television on, and helped them to lie on the bed, the girls either side of their mother. Once I had their skirts adjusted, I eased the cloths completely into their mouths, then covered their lips with strips of black tape.

“Right – you can watch the television, and stay there until I release you, or help comes,” I said Lena nodding before she kissed Anna and Amy on their heads while I left them to have fun together…
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

The thing about days when it snows is it makes it very difficult to pay a surprise visit and play a game with the family before robbing them. Difficult – but not totally impossible if you plan carefully.
It was dark, and the grey sky had a strange red tinge, as I walked down the snow covered street. I was wearing a black padded coat, with black boots and the legs of my pants tucked into them, and a black cap on my head as I carried a large shoulder bag – in which was everything I needed
And the focus of my visit? Cath Harper had been in the press recently as the award winning screenwriter of a short film, which revealed she actually came from a very high brow family. She lived modestly, with her ten year old daughter Sandy, but I felt they would appreciate a warm evening playing together.

I turned up the driveway to their house, adjusting my thin black leather gloves, and then looked round before I rang the bell, and then pulled the rolled up part of my hat down.

I smiled as the door was opened by Sandy – the red haired girl was wearing a short sleeved leopard print top, a knee length black skirt with a pink belt round her waist, and knee length black leather boots. She stared at me for a moment, only my eyes and lips showing through my balaclava mask, before I guided her back in and closed the door.

“Hello Sandy,” I whispered, “I’m here to play a game with you and your mommy. I need you to be quiet for the moment, all right?”

“Whhhooooareuuuu,” she whispered as she stood against the wall.

“Oh, I’m just a friend of your mother’s,” I said with a smile as I looked at her, “so I’m pretending to be a robber, and I’m asking you and your mommy to play as hostages. If you do as I say, it’s a great game, and you can tell your friends all about it, all right?”

As Sandy nodded, I took out of my bag a wide roll of white medical tape, and tore a strip off. “Well, you’re my first hostage, so I need you to be quiet so we can surprise your mommy as well. Put your lips together for me, and then when I’ve put this on, I want you to turn round and put our hands behind your back.”

The girl nodded as I pressed a strip of the tape over her mouth, the shape of her lips clear underneath, and then as she turned round I took a length of cord from my bag, and crossed her wrists before I secured them together behind her back. I then said “let’s go and get mommy to play,” Sandy nodding as we walked into the front room.

“Who was at the door,” Cath said as she looked up – and then stood up as she saw her daughter, tape over her mouth, her hands behind her back, and then me come in. “Hello Cath,” I said with a smile, “time for the surprise game of hostages. Sandy’s already playing, and now it’s your turn.”

“Cuupllswwlllmmme,” Sandy said as she looked over. Her mother was wearing a round necked taupe top with elbow length sleeves, faded jeans with the legs tucked into knee length black suede boots that had a thin heel, and large glasses that framed her face, her dark hair falling over her shoulders.

She stood for a minute, and then nodded as she said “surprise Sandy – I’ll be like you in a few minutes, and then we’ll play together, all right?”

“Good,” I said with a smile as Sandy sat down, looking behind her at her wrists, as I put my bag down and took some more cord out. “Please, come over here, and I’ll secure your wrists before you sit next to Sandy.”

She nodded as she came to me, and allowed me to bind her wrists behind her back, before she sat next to Sandy and kissed her head. “So, we’ll stay here, and watch some television,” she said, Sandy nodding as I said “I need to make sure you both stay here. Can you please put your feet on the coffee table, crossing your ankles?”

I watched as Cath did that, Sandy crossing her ankles in front of her as she could not reach the table, and both of them watched as I secured their ankles tightly together, and then their legs below their knees.

“Now then,” I said as I stood behind Cath, “I need to make it a little more difficult for you to move your arms.” Sandy watched as I took a longer length of rope, and tied her upper body, the two bands framing her chest as I forced her arms into her sides.

As I tied the ropes off, Sandy mumbled “wnntthttswulll.”

“Does she have to,” Cath said as she wriggled round, and looked over her shoulder at me.

“I think she does,” I said as I took out a second length of rope, and tied Sandy’s arms to her body as well, the young girl wriggling round and nodding as she looked at her mother.

“Now then,” I said quietly, “I’m going to go for a walk round the house, but you need to be quiet now as well.” Tearing a ling strip of tape from the roll, I pressed it over her lips as well, Cath nodding as she said “Ehhcnntttlknwwefrrr” and Sandy giggling.

I left them in the room for a few minutes, and then returned to see Sandy was lying with her head on her mother’s lap, so I left them there and made my exit as the snow started to fall again…
The Wrapster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by The Wrapster »

Hope you add to these tales soon and reactivate After School Tales. Best Wishes!!
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

There is a particular Christian sect which requires the women to wear a headscarf, to preserve their modesty. Not like a full Hijab, but covering their hair. Many of them are based in the Midlands – such as the family I was planning to visit in Wolverhampton this particular day.

It was a tree lined avenue I was parked in, as I checked my rucksack and then stepped out of the car, looking round as I walked up a short path and round the side of a semi-detached house. As I did so, I slipped the stocking down over my head, and then opened the rear door before I slipped in.

It was an old-fashioned kitchen, with wooden furniture and an old stove, and as I looked round I wondered what I would find – the father of the family was a successful dealer in the stock market.

I had to step to the side, however, as I heard footsteps and waited. The woman who walked in was in her late thirties, and dressed in an old-fashioned manner – a long pinafore dress in a chintz pattern of grey and red, with a long sleeved purple blouse underneath, and long brown leather boots with a square heel. It was the headscarf she was wearing that was unusual – it was more like a shawl, made of the same colour material as her blouse with a darker crimson trim, and tied over her hair as the ends hung down in front of her.

I watched as he put a glass down, and then walked behind her, putting one arm round her waist and the other hand over her mouth as she reached up and tried to pull my arm down. “Keep calm,” I whispered as she struggled in m grip, “if you do as I say, nobody gets hurt, and you spend some quality time with your children.”

I held her for a few more minutes, before she stopped struggling and nodded. “Good,” I said quietly, “if I take my hand away, will you be quiet?” as she nodded again, I took my hand away and said “thank you – slowly, put our hands behind your back.”

“Who are you,” she whispered quietly as I held her wrists while I took my rucksack off, removed a length of cord, and started to bind them together behind her back.

“A burglar – what is your name?”

“Penelope,” she whispered as I pulled the cord tighter round her wrists.

“All right Penelope – I know you have a six year old daughter. Is she at home at the moment?” As Penelope nodded, I said “anyone else?”

“No – I will do whatever you say, just don’t hurt us…”

“I have no desire to,” I said as I tied the rope off, “but I need to make sure neither of you can raise the alarm, so we’re going to pretend you are playing a game.”

She turned and looked at me, as she said “you… You’re the Games Player?”

“that’s right – so we make this a game, and everyone stays happy. Now, shall we go and start?”

Penelope nodded as we walked down the corridor, and she said “Holly, I want you to listen to me,” as we walked into the front room. Holly was sitting on the floor, drawing on a sheet of paper, but when she looked up I saw she had the same eclectic taste in clothes as her mother. She was wearing a yellow spotted coat with green trim, over a dress that had a white top and a green skirt with pictures of flowers on it. She was also wearing a pair of pink leggings, blue socks with a yellow trim, and black slippers shaped like a kitten at the front – but she had a pink kitten head on her left knee, a larger yellow one on her coat, and her hair was covered with a white scarf that had multi-coloured heads on it, the ends knotted together under her chin.

“Mummy – who is this man? He looks funny?”

“He is Holly – he’s come to help us play a special game. He’s going to pretend to rob us, and we need to wait for Jesus to send someone to rescue us. We can watch television while we play – if that’s all right?”

“Of course it is,” I said with a smile. “Hello Holly – ready to play the game?”

“Can I go to the toilet first?”

I nodded as I said “sure – if you will allow me to get our mummy started. Can you do that?” As she nodded, I said to Penelope “have a seat at the end of the couch, and cross your ankles for me.”

“What are you doing,” Holly said as I knelt down, and took some cord from my pocket.

“Well, for the game I need to make sure you and Mummy stay on the couch – so I’m making sure she can’t move off,” I said with a smile as I crossed her ankles, Holly watching as I secured her ankles tightly together. Penelope smiled at her daughter as she said “it doesn’t hurt Holly – you go with the man and do what you need to do, and remember to wash your hands.”

“Are we keeping our scarves on Mummy?”

“Oh yes,” I said with a smile as I picked up Penelope’s handbag, and took out her mobile phone as she watched. I then took Holly’s hand in my gloved one, and took her to the downstairs toilet.

When she came out, she saw the cord in my hands, and said “are you going to do to me what you did to Mummy?”

“That’s right – so will you stand in front of me please, Holly, and put our hands behind your back?” The young girl nodded as she did so, and I secured her wrists together, Holly wriggling her fingers as she said “it feels funny.”

“It doesn’t hurt though – right?”

“Right,” she said as I tied the rope off, and we walked back into the front room, where Penelope was twisting her legs round. She looked at us, and smiled as she said “so what now, Mister Robber?”

“Well,” I said as I took my rucksack off, and took longer lengths of rope out, “first things first – I want to make sure neither of you can move your arms as well.” Taking the first length, I tied it round Holly’s arm below her elbow, and then tied it round her arms and body in a double figure of eight, locking them to her sides as Penelope watched.

“It’s snug Mummy,” she said as she twisted round, while I doubled over a longer length, and walked behind Penelope, wrapping it round her upper body as I secured her arms to her sides. She wriggled round when I had finished, and I said to Holly “right – can you sit next to your mummy now?”

“Sure,” she said as she pushed herself up and back, while I took some more cord and tied her ankles together side by side.

“Look Mummy – I can’t get off the ouch now,” she said as she wriggled round, and I used another length of cord to tie her legs together below her knees. Looking at Penelope as she watched Holly, I took one more length of cord, and folded her skirt back slightly so that I could secure her legs together, and then put her skirt back down.

“now, the last bit is I need to make sure you both stay quiet,” I said as I took from my bag a roll of red medical tape – the type that does not stick to clothing. “I’ll wrap this round your heads, and it will keep your mouths covered,” I said as I peeled the end free, and then wrapped it tightly round Penelope’s head several times, Holly watching before her mother said “shllrhhtthelleee.”

“You sound funny Mummy,” she giggled.

“So will you in a minute,” I said as I gagged her in the same way, and then helped her to lie down with her head on her mother’s lap, before I turned the television on, and went to search the house.

When I came back in, Holly was looking at her mother, then she looked at me as she said “Fnnmkkuunusturrrunnrrr.” I could see Penelope smile as she looked at her daughter, before she rolled over and looked at the television, and I took my leave…
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

Families come in all shapes and sizes – I mean that not in a derogatory sense, but it is true. As I was reminded when, on behalf of Steve, I paid a visit to the home of Moira James, a well-known newsreader, after we read of her awards at a dinner.

Moira lived in North London, with her daughter and two grandchildren – so I had to be prepared for the prospect of all four of them been resident when I called. So, with that in mind, I had a fully equipped backpack with me when I walked up the driveway of her house, and slipped to the back door, making sure my gloves and mask were in place before I quietly let myself in.

It was a small hallway I found myself in, with doors going off to the sides, and as I walked along most of them were empty – except for the front room, where I saw her granddaughter sitting. Her name was Delilah, and she was six years old, a black cardigan over the red tartan dress she was wearing, and black slippers shoes on her feet. She had long red-brown hair with blonde streaks, and was reading an Enid Blyton book.

A book she dropped to the floor when she saw me standing there, the stocking covering my face, and whispered “oh my…”

“Hello Delilah,” I said quietly as I came in and closed the door, “I’m here to play a very special game with you and your family. Would you like to hear about it?”

She looked at me and nodded slowly as I sat next to her, and explained what I was going to do…

When Moira James walked in a few minutes later, she was surprised to see Delilah sitting on the couch, her wrists tied together I front of her with some cord, her ankles and legs secured in the same way, and her wrists to her legs, while a strip of white medical tape covered her mouth.

“Hlllgreeeenwhrrpluynurghm,” she mumbled as she twisted round, and then Moira heard me behind her saying “it’s time to play the hostage game, Mrs James – the one you booked me for?”

The woman was in her late fifties, with carefully dyed red-brown hair, and wore a red jumper with a brooch on the front, black trousers and black leather ankle boots. She looked at her granddaughter, with the pearls string round her neck, and nodded as she said “that’s right dear – I’m going to play along now.”

“Excellent,” I said as I guided her hands behind her back, and used some cord to secure her wrists together while Delilah wriggled on the couch. “Now, go and sit next to your granddaughter, while I make sure we have some privacy.”

As Moira went and sat next to Delilah, I walked to the windows and drew the curtains over – not noticing the car that was beginning to turn into the driveway. Instead, is aid “so, the game is that I am going to pretend to rob your grandmother, Delilah, and I need to make sure you both stay together when I have finished. In a little while, I’ll take your grandmother for a walk, and you can watch television until she…”

“GRANNY!”

I heard the young boy call out, and walked quickly round, putting my hand over Moira’s mouth as Delilah giggled. A moment later, I saw her grandson Gerald walk in, wearing a long sleeved blue shirt with thin white stripes, jeans and trainers – and his hair dyed with blonde and light blue streaks.

“What do you… Granny?”

I put my finger to my lips and beckoned for Gerald to come in as we all heard the front door close, and then Moira’s daughter came in. Mary was in her late twenties – Gerald was eleven – but a total contrast to Moira, who was small and petite. Mary was tall and large – very large, if you will forgive the phrase. She also had long red-brown hair, and was wearing a white and cream wool top, jeans and brown Cowboy boots.

“MUM! What’s…”

“Remain calm,” I said as I looked at them, my gloved hand over Moura’s mouth. “Your mother and your daughter have started to play a special family game, and they want you both to join in – don’t you?”

Delilah and Moira both nodded as Gerald said “but you’re tied them up!”

“Yes I have – and it’s your turn now. If your mother will sit on the chair, I want you to come to me and put your hands together in front of yourself.” Gerald looked at her mother, who nodded as she sat down, and then walked over, watching as I took my hand from his grandmother’s mouth and started to bind his wrists together.

“Mum…”

“I know dear,” Moira said to Mary, “we need to play as well, you understand? Delilah was started before I was.”

I glanced over as Mary looked at her daughter, then at me and nodded as I said “great – I want you to go and sit on the floor in front of the couch, while I make sure your mother is going to stay in the chair.”

As Gerald sat down, I took more rope from my bag, and asked Mary to cross her wrists, then made sure they were secured together in front of her before I used a longer length if rope to secure her arms to her sides, above and below her chest. As I did this, Delilah looked at her grandmother and said “whllsshddthtuum?”

“I think she might of that to all of us in a way dear,” Moira said with a smile as I tightened the rope, and then knelt down, crossing Mary’s ankles and securing them together before I tied her wrists down to her knees. I then knelt down and tied Gerald’s ankles and legs as well, and his wrists to his knees before I turned him round and sat Delilah down behind him. Their mother and grandmother watched as I tied their upper bodies together, around their waist and their arms, before I taped over Gerald’s mouth, as well as Mary’s.

“shall we go for a walk,” I said as I helped Moira to stand up, turning the television on as the other three watched us leave. “They’re just going to sit there and pretend they are hostages, aren’t you?”

All three nodded as I invited Moira to take me to her valuables. Before I took her back, however, I secure her arms to her upper body as I had done with her daughter, and covered her mouth with medical tape.

When I came back in, all three were still there, watching as I sat Moira on the couch, bound her ankles and legs, and then helped her to lie down as the television played in the background. I checked their ropes, and then said I was going to pretend to leave them to see who got free first – before I really made my escape…
freyjaceleste862

Post by freyjaceleste862 »

I really move te latest tale!
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

There once was an au pair, a fashion loving tween girl, and a mother, and they all walked into a robbery…

I know, I know, bad joke – but that’s what happened when I met Iris Helmstrom, her daughter, and their live-in a few weeks ago. Let me tell you the story…

Mrs Helmstrom was a fashion designer – not one of the BIG ones, but successful in her own right, and lived in Hampstead with her daughter Eva and their live-in au pair, a young woman named Carla. Eva was twelve, and often went to shows with her mother, so she was steeped in the culture. Also, with a name like that, you would expect them to be of blonde Nordic descent – far from it.

But I’m getting ahead of myself. It was early afternoon, during a half term break, when I drove up to the front of their detached house, and got out. There was a gated entrance, but I wasn’t going in that way – I walked round and along the back alley, and then used my lock picks to open the gate to their rear garden. That I managed, and then I crossed the large lawn and looked in the kitchen window.

Carla was there, preparing some food. She was in her early twenties, with short copper coloured hair, wearing a pink t-shirt, blue denim jeans, and a pair of short black leather boots. I watched for a moment, before she left the room, and I was able to slip in unnoticed.

I pulled the stocking down over my head, and walked slowly down the corridor to where I could hear music playing. Looking in, I could see Eva dancing round, her brown hair falling to her waist as she did so. She was wearing a pink hooded sweatshirt, and as she turned round I could see the word GIRLS above smaller writing in white on her chest, and a Panda face at the bottom. But she was also wearing black tights and thigh high black leather boots that hugged her thin legs.

Smiling, I slipped in and closed the door, watching as she kept dancing – and then stopped as she noticed me standing there.

“Hi,” I said with a smile, “you must be Eva. Your mum asked me to come and make sure you play a game with her and anyone else here?”

“what sort of game? A robbery game?”

“that’s right,” I said with a smile, “how did you guess?”

“You… You’re the Games Player, aren’t you?”

I nodded, smiling under my mask as I said “yes, yes I am. So what game would you like to play?”

Eva smiled as she said “I’m the teen model you had to secure to steal her earnings – pity her minder and mother also got caught as well.” Turning round, she put her hands behind her back, crossing her wrists as she looked over her shoulder and said “I always wondered what this would feel like.”

“Well, it feels like this,” I said as I slipped my rucksack off, and took some rope. Something told me she would appreciate joining the TTT club, so I started by moving her hands so her palms were together, and then securing her elbows together with the first length of rope, and then her wrists.

“Oh my – that is tight, but nice,” Eva said as I took a longer length of rope, and wrapped it round her upper body, forming two bands so that her arms were pinned to her back and held against her. As I tied that rope off, we both heard footsteps, so I put my hand over her mouth from behind and said “play along now.”

As she grunted and nodded, the door opened and Carla came in. she looked at Eva, and at me, before she slowly raised her hands and said “please don’t hurt me?”

“I won’t,” I said quietly, “if you play the game Eva’s mother has arranged. Lie face down on the long couch, hands on your head.” We watched as she did so, and then I told Eva to sit on the floor. As she did so, I took three lengths of cord from my back, and started by crossing and securing her ankles tightly together as she watched. I then secured her legs below her knees, and tied her thighs together as well, each band cinched between her legs, the leather squeaking as she wriggled when I had finished.

“Don’t move, don’t say a word, or your minder gets hurt,” I said to her, and as she nodded I took more rope, and crossed Carla’s wrists behind her back before I tied them tightly together. I then crossed and tied her ankles together, and secured her legs below her knees, before I helped her to sit up.

“Are you all right,” she said as she looked at Eva, while I started to bind her arms to her sides, the rope sitting above and below her chest,

“I am – this bad robber is going to steal all my earnings as a model,” Eva said as she wriggled round, while I finished binding the au pair. I then took from my bag a small brown sponge, compressed it in my gloved hand, and said “all right miss – open your mouth, and once we have you and Madame here quiet, I’ll make sure you both stay right where you are.”

As Carla opened her mouth, I pushed the sponge in, and then wrapped white medical tape round her head to keep it in. Walking to Eva, I winked at her as I pushed another sponge into her mouth, and then wrapped the tape round, sealing her lips as her hair was held against her neck.

Finally, I helped her to lie face down, her head on a pillow, before I bent her legs right back and secured her ankles to her chest ropes, the heels of her boots at her back. She nodded to show she was all right, then turned her head and watched as I hogtied Carla, and then slipped out.

It was while I was searching through the downstairs office that I heard the front door open and close, and the sound of Iris calling out “Are you home?” When she didn’t get an answer, I could hear her walking in my direction, as I stood to the side of the door.

I watched as she walked in, her red-brown hair cut short, wearing a sheer grey dress with a tiger print, black tights with a dot pattern, and knee length black patent leather boots. She put her bag down, turned round and saw me, and her eyes widened under her glasses as she said “oh my god…”

“No screams, no shouting,” I said quietly, “your daughter and the au pair are already secured and quiet, but they have been told this is a game you have organised. Play along with that, and everyone will be just fine.”

“You’re robbing me, aren’t you,” she said quiet, and as I nodded she said “all right then – they are unharmed?”

“Secured, but unharmed. Now then,” I continued as I took some rope from my bag, “kindly turn and cross your wrists behind your back.”

As she did this, I secured her wrists tightly together, while saying “now, I found our safe – please spare yourself the cost of a clean-up, and give me the combination.” She was most helpful, as I secured her arms to her sides, and cinched the binding on both sides.

“Now,” I said as I squashed a red ball in my hand, “open wide, and I will take you to them – after I empty our safe of anything I can use…”

“Hlllmmmmmmkudnppeedd,” Eva said as she wriggled on the floor, Carla grunting as I led Iris into the room. I had already wrapped white tape round her head, as I sat her in a second chair, and secured her ankles and legs while the other two wriggled round.

“Now, I will pretend to leave,” I said with a smile, “but I will return to take the model to my lair, so stay right there.” Eva giggled as she looked at me, her mother’s eyes wide at how tightly she was tied, but she then said “hmmlhrrhtmmee” as I closed the door, and made my escape…
zarquon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zarquon »

Thank you KP, elbows tied, my favorite!
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

I went with my niece a while back to see Matilda on stage – complete with the horrific Miss Trunchbull. Well, a recent visit turned into a slight adaptation of that story…

To set the scene, I need to explain that I had to break our no friends or relations rule, because the daughter I was visiting knows my niece. That’s as far as it got, but Kasey is ten, and had told my niece she felt her mummy needed a surprise. Given her Mummy is the headmistress of a local private school, how could I refuse?

The afternoon I chose to visit, I could see Kasey in her front garden. She had long blonde hair, and was wearing a cream coloured jumper, spangly black and silver shirts, white tights and mid-calf black leather boots, and she was sitting waiting for someone.

I was checking my rucksack when that someone came. Two actually – two girls who jumped out of a car as Kasey ran up to hug them. The smaller of the two had blonde hair, and wore a sheepskin jerkin over a leopard print top, jeans and short brown boots with a fur trim. The other young girl had long brown hair, which fell over the shoulders of her long white cardigan. That was over a black top, jeans and long brown fringed suede boots.

I watched as they went into the house, waited a few minutes, and then got out, dressed in my brown leather jacket, leggings and boots, as I made my way to the rear of the building…

There was nobody in the kitchen, as I walked in, the stocking pulled down over my head and my gloves on. I walked slowly down the corridor, and then heard some sounds behind a door. Slowly, I opened it to see the three girls, sitting on a couch and watching Matilda – one of my favourite films.

So when I closed the door, and Kasey saw me, she stared for a moment and said “oh my… Suzie, Bobbi, it’s the Games Player!”

“That’s right – you said you wanted your mother to have a surprise, Kasey, and she’s going to get one – with the help of you three.” I could see a dining table with six chairs at the far side of the room, as I said “let’s play a game of robbers. I want each of you to get a chair and bring it in front of the television – pause the film for the moment, and I’ll start it again soon.”

“It’s really her? We’re going to be tied up and gagged,” the smaller blonde girl said.

“That’s right Suzie,” Kasey said, “but she won’t hurt us, and it’ll be a big surprise for mummy. Come on – let’s do as she says.” I took my rucksack off as the three girls walked over, and looked at them.

“So you like Matilda?” All three nodded as I said “well, it’s time for school. I want you all to take your boots off, and sit back in the chair – Miss Trunchbull is going to punish you all.”

“And how are you going to do that,” the brown haired Bobbi said as she sat down.

“I start by getting all three of you to put your hands in the air,” I said, and as they did so I took a roll of silver tape from my bag, and wound it round their waists and the chair backs to hold them in place. I then did the same round their tummies, before I asked them to hold the sides of their chairs, and taped their wrists to the wood.

“We’re stuck,” Suzie said as she tried to move.

“that’s the idea,” I said as I taped her ankles together, then her legs below her knees, so that she swung them over the edge of the seat while I secured the other two girls. It was as I tore the tape off and smoothed it down over Kasey’s legs that I heard an older woman say “do you girls want a drink?”

“You know what to say when she comes in,” I whispered as I looked at the screen, the three girls nodding as the door opened, and her mother came in. She had short dark hair, and was wearing a blue jumper over a white tie neck blouse with white polka dots, a thin black leather belt round her waist. She was also wearing a knee length black skirt, and black knee length boots – and a confused expression as she said “girls?”

“We’ve been captured, Miss Trunchbull,” the girls called out as I covered her mother’s mouth with my gloved hand, and said “so this is Miss Trunchbull – does she need punishing girls?”

“YES,” they all called out and giggled as I whispered “play along – no sense in making a scene, right?”

She nodded as I pointed to the chairs, and said “bring one over and sit opposite the girls, hands on your head.” The three watched as she did that, and I used the tape to secure her waist and stomach to the chair back, and then her wrists to the back support.

“I said you were all naughty girls,” she said in her best Pam Ferris voice as I removed her boots and taped her ankles to the front legs of the chair, before I said “time for you all to be quiet. Put your lips together.”

I used only duct tape in the girls, but palmed a sponge and put in in Kasey’s mother’s mouth before I taped over her lips. Then I left them to watch the film while I took some nice things…
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

I guess it was a bit strange, but it happened to me and my family, and I wanted to write it down in my diary. After all, it’s not every day you find your sister tied up, a masked man tying your mother up, and discovering they were pretending it was a game to keep Cissie happy?

Bobby – my eight year old brother – and I had gone to deliver a parcel for Mum. She works part time as an Avon lady, but had to stay at home because Cissie was ill. She’s twelve – and my twin sister, and was wearing a white Varsity sweatshirt and black joggers. As for Mum, she had on a grey checked blouse, grey jeans with the legs tucked into a pair of long brown leather riding boots, and her usual smile.

Anyway – I had put on a red t-shirt with a Hockey motif, over a long sleeved camel coloured top, grey jeans and trainers, while Bobby was wearing a black t-shirt with a logo on the front, grey jeans with the cuffs turned up, and his own trainers. We were planning to kick a ball round the garden, when I heard Cissie sneezing, and Mum came into the kitchen. She said she had a parcel that needed to be delivered that morning, but she could not leave my sis alone, so asked if Bobby and I would take it?

The address was about twenty minutes’ walk away, but it was a nice day, so we both left the house and walked off. Looking back now, a few days later, I remember seeing a car parked on the street a little way down – nothing special, just an ordinary car, and we thought nothing of it.

It was about three quarters of an hour later when we walked back into the house, into the front room – and discovered that Cissie and Mum were not alone. There was a man in the room as well, wearing a black leather jacket, black jeans and a jumper, black trainers, black gloves – and a black stocking pulled down over his head.

As for Cissie, she was sitting on the couch, with her arms behind her back – and the man was standing behind Mum, who also had her hands behind her back. He looked over her shoulder, smiled under the stocking and said we were just in time to join in the game Mum and Cissie were playing.

Bobby looked at me, wondering what was going on, and I looked at Mum – and she just nodded as she said this was a man that she and Dad had had hired to pretend to be a robber, so that we could all play a game of Robbers together. And it was going to be a realistic game, so we were all going to pretend it was a real robbery and play along.

Did I buy it? Not for a second – I realised this was a real robbery, but Bobby looked scared, and I didn’t want to upset him or Cissie – so I said we would play as well, but the man would have to let me do whatever needed to be done to Bobby, and then he could do the same to me.

He nodded as he said that was fine, as Bobby walked round and looked behind Mum. I came as well, and saw he had crossed and tied her wrists together with white rope, taking the rope around and between her arms so they were locked together.

I guessed Cissie was in the same position, and I recognised he had used something similar to how we had been taught at Scouts to tie two sticks together, so I looked at Bobby and said I would do the same to him. There was a rucksack on the floor, and as the man took another length of rope out Mum said we would all play the game together at the end, and help each other.

He nodded as I took his hands behind his back and crossed his wrists, the masked man watching as I doubled the rope over, and then tied his wrists together in the way he had done – tightening it by taking the ends between his arms as well as he wriggled his fingers.

Mum asked if it hurt, and Bobby shook his head as Cissie sneezed again, and said it didn’t hurt for her either. Bobby then went and sat next to her, and Mum on the other side of her, as the man said he was then going to make sure they really could not move their arms.

He took from the rucksack three longer length of ropes, and handed me one as he doubled over a second one. We both went behind the couch, and I watched as he passed the rope around Cissie’s arms and body, pulling it tight below her chest and then winding it round above and below. I did the same thing to Bobby as Mum talked to both of them, and I realised we were going to be left unable to really move our arms when he had finished.

Bobby wriggled round a little as I secured his arms as well, and I whispered not to worry – we’d all be the same in a little while. He nodded as I made two bands on his chest as well, and then tied the ropes off behind his back. The masked man handed me two shorter lengths of rope, and told me to tie them round the bands, between his arms and body, as he did the same to Cissie.

I then watched as he did the same to Mum – well, not quite. Rather than using two shorter lengths, he took the rope under one arm, up and around the back of her neck, and under the other arm. IT looked tight, as her blouse stretched over her forced out chest…

She saw me looking at her, and shook her head as she and the others sat back. The man then took more rope, and told both Cissie and Bobby to cross their ankles. As they did so, he knelt down, told me to do the same, and we tied their ankles in the same way as their wrists were tied.

I looked up at Bobby as he twisted round, and smiled as we did the same thing to their legs below their knees, so that their legs were secured as well. Mum smiled at me as I stood up, as the man said Mum was going to take a walk with him round the house, so it was time for me to be secured as well.

I nodded as he took my hands behind my back, and I felt the ropes on my wrists as they were secured together just as tightly as the others. He also tied my arms to my sides in the same way, before I sat down next Mum, and he tied my ankles and my legs below my knees. The three of us looked at each other as he said if we promised to keep quiet, he would turn the television on while he took Mum round the house, and pretended to steal her valuables.

I looked at the others and promised we would be quiet, if he didn’t hurt Mum. He smiled at that – after all, I was playing along – and turned the television on before he helped Mum to stand up, and they walked out of the front room.

We all started wriggling round, trying to find some way to get free, but the knots were too tight – and I realised I had done a good job on Bobby as well, as he looked at me and asked what we were going to do.

I suggested watching SpongeBob Squarepants, which had just come on, so we all sat back and watched, me feeling my hands against my back as I did so.

When they came back after half an hour, the masked man helped her to sit on a chair beside us, and then we all watched as she crossed her ankles, and he tied them together in the same way as all of us. Cissie laughed as her boots squeaked as they ribbed together, Mum laughing as well as he tied her legs together below her knees, each band tightened between her legs as well.

Looking at us all, the man then said he needed to make sure we could not raise the alarm again – just as Cissie sneezed. He took a hankie and wiped her nose, as Mum said she needed to be able to sneeze as freely as possible.

He looked at Cissie and nodded, as he took out of his rucksack a white headscarf. Rolling it into a band, he told Cissie to open her mouth as wide as possible, and then pulled the band between her lips, taking it into her mouth and tying the band round her head so that her hair fell over the knot. As she looked at me and Bobbie, she closed her lips over the band, and mumbled something we could not make out.

Mum said thank you – I could guess why – before he folded a piece of cloth in his gloved hands, and told her to open her mouth. Bobby and I watched as he put the cloth in her mouth, and then waited as she closed her lips before he tore a length of white tape off a roll, and pressed it firmly over her mouth, the shape of her lips visible underneath.

Bobby asked if she was all right, and as Mum nodded I watched the masked man fold two more pieces of cloth. I told him to do me first, and as I opened my mouth he pushed the cloth in. It felt – and tasted – funny on my tongue as I closed my lips over it, and then he covered my mouth with some of the tape. It pulled a little on my face, but it didn’t hurt, and I nodded to Bobby as he got the same thing.

The man then said he wanted to make it a contest to try and escape, as he helped me and Bobby to lie face down on the floor, and then pulled our ankles back so that he tied them to the ropes round our chests. We both wriggled round as he lifted Cassie onto the other chair, and tucked her legs under her before he tied her ankles to her chest ropes as well.
Finally, he helped Mum to hop over to the couch we had been sitting on, and then lie face down before her ankles were tied like ours. He smiled at all of us, and said he was going to pretend to leave, and we could start to try and get free after the next cartoon had started.

Little chance of that – we were too tightly tied, and as the programs continued, I could see him pick up his bag and leave the house. We struggled for a while, making it a contest, as Cissie sneezed and then smiled, the dark patch growing between her lips, and we three tried to find a knot.

Eventually, Bobby and I rolled back to back, and I started to pick on the knot holding his ankles to his back. I only managed to get him to stretch his legs out before Dad got back, finding us all sweaty, tired, and wondering how to explain what happened…
MisterMistoffelees
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MisterMistoffelees »

You always know how to keep your victims entertained, don't you? ;)
Welcome to Snowden! Enter at your own risk!
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

As Ramadan is starting, I want to tell you about a recent visit to a family, where yet again I had to be sure cultural sensibilities were followed – and the young daughter was still going to have fun!

I knew the mother from the school my niece goes to – they run a very profitable property rental business, and she lived with her husband and their ten year old daughter on the outskirts of town. They did not flaunt their wealth – both were usually very casually dressed, as was her sister, who lived with them.

It was a Friday evening when I was parked behind their house, and I could see the light on in the kitchen – but once it was turned off, I got out and made my way across the back lawn. I was wearing a black jacket and pants, with soft boots and gloves – and I had a black scarf tied over my head as well as the stocking mask I had put on.

As I slipped in, I could hear more talking down the corridor, and I walked slowly along, before taking a look inside. The two older women were sitting watching television – the lady of the house was wearing a Harris tweed short jacket over a long sleeved yellow top, ripped jeans and knee length black leather boots, with a black scarf wrapped around her head.

Her sister was wearing a long sleeved peach peasant style top, with faded jeans and black felt ankle boots, a red and peach scarf covering her head. I decided to leave them to their talk for a few minutes, and slowly walked up the stairs to see if I could find the daughter.

I found her in her room, lying on her bed and reading a book. She had dark hair, cut short, and was wearing a black t-shirt, a denim skirt and baseball sneakers designed like the American flag. She didn’t hear me as I closed the door, and said “hello there.”

As she heard me, she rolled over and looked at me, and then said “Who are you lady?”

“Me? I’ve come to play a game with you and your mum and aunt. It’s a very special game, like cops and robbers – except I play the robber, and I pretend to rob you.” She looked at me, as she said “you mean you pretend to rob us? Does that mean you’ll be like the bad guys in films, and stop us moving or talking?”

“Well, that is what I want to do,” I said with a smile, “does that scare you?”

“No – I just don’t want it to hurt any of us.

“I promise you, it doesn’t hurt,” I said with a smile as I took my rucksack off. “We’ll start with you, and then get Mummy and Auntie playing. Would you like your hands in front of you, or behind you?”

She looked at me for a minute, and then put her wrists together in front of her, watching as I took some white rope and tied them tightly together. “There – does it hurt,” I said with a smile under the stocking, as she shook her head and tried to twist them round.

“Now what are you going to do,” she said as I took more rope out.

“Tie your arms to your sides, make it more difficult for you to escape,” I replied as I tied the rope round her arms and stomach, in a double figure of eight, and then tied another length round her upper arms. As she wriggled round, I smiled and said “there – now I’ll take care of your ankles and legs later, but I think it’s time we got Mummy and Auntie playing. Before we go down, however, I need to make sure you stay quiet – do you have a cold, or suffer from asthma?”

She shook her head as I smiled, and reached into the bag. “Good – open wide now…”

“Is that you Angel,” her mother said as the door to the room opened, and her daughter walked in – with me behind her as he said “Thhmtplheeeemmem.” The white tape over her mouth moved with her lips, but that and the sponge I had put in her mouth kept her muffled.

“Hello,” I said as they stared at her bound wrists and arms, “I started the game you planned with your daughter, and now it is your turn to be the victims of the Games Player. No noise, no attempts to raise the alarm – just play along with her, all right?”

The two women looked at each other and nodded as the daughter sat down. “Good – I want you both to sit down, back to back, and put your hands on top of your heads.”

“Are you all right,” Mummy said as she looked at her daughter, who nodded as she watched them both sit down and put their hands up, while I took a coil of rope from my bag and tied the two women together around their waists. I then made them put their hands together in prayer, before I tied their wrists together, cinching the binding between their wrists as well.

“Sit on the couch please,” I said to the young girl as she sat down, watching as I crossed her mother’s ankles and tied them together, then secured her legs below her knees, the leather squeaking as her boots rubbed together. Bending her legs, I then tied her wrists to her knees, and then did the same to her aunty.

I then went to her, and the two women watched as I crossed and tied her ankles snugly together as well, and then her legs below her knees, before I helped her to lie down and tied her wrists to her legs. She rolled onto her side and watched as I made sure a compressed sponge ball went into the mouths of her mother and aunt, and then wrapped white tape round their heads, holding them together and covering their mouths.

And that would have been that – I would have left them to play for a while, search the house and then leave – except there were unexpected visitors as a third woman came in, wearing a grey sweatshirt, ripped jeans and brown leather boots. She had a seven year old girl with her, also wearing a grey sweatshirt and jeans, but with mid-calf black boots. While her mother had a black hijab on, she had a blue and brown scarf folded into a band and tied over her head, the bow on top of her forehead.

She looked at my captives, then at me as I said it was a surprise to see them, but they were in time to join in the game as well. The girl looked at her daughter, who nodded as she wriggled round, as I told her mother to sit on the armchair, and put her hands on her head.

I told the little girl to put her hands together in front of her, and tied them together with rope, before we walked over and she stood beside the chair while I secured her mother’s ankles and legs together. I then sat her on her mother’s lap, and secured her ankles and legs, before tying her ankles to her mother’s legs, and then her wrists to her legs.

Her mummy then put her arms round her, as I crossed and tied the woman’s wrists together, and tied them to her daughter’s – and then gagged them with sponge balls and tape as well, before I left them and searched the house as they tried to talk to each other.

When I came back, the young girl had fallen asleep, the tape showing her mouth as her mother looked at me, and the others. I told them to try and escape, and left them there, knowing they would be free by sundown…
The Wrapster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by The Wrapster »

Great stories from the maestro! In the May 2nd update you didn't name the young lady who told the story.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

The joy of gardening is something that eludes me, but I understand why it is a family thing – and it provided a them to fit a recent visit to play my games.

The target owned a large out of town gardening store – a family firm, which he took over from his father. He had a thirty five year old wife called May, and a nine year old daughter called Mindy. And on the day in question, I knew from my research they would be working in their home garden while he was at the store.

It was a warm June day as I pulled into their driveway. I was not in my normal black for this occasion, but in an old green jumper, faded jeans and black wellington boots. But I had the stocking mask under my brown beanie, and black gloves on, as well as my usual rucksack. I had a different type of rope this time – hemp rope that looked a bit like twine, but would hold firm for what I had in mind.

Getting out, I looked round and then walked along the side of the two level house, listening carefully to the sounds that were getting louder. Looking round, I saw Mindy kneeling on the ground, using a trowel to put some soil round some small plants on a border of the large garden. Her blonde hair was pulled back on one side in a ponytail, and wore a long sleeved grey top, peach coloured pants and purple wellington boots.

Her mother was sitting on a recliner, laughing as she talked to Mindy. She wore a long sleeved black top with panels cut out of the sleeves, jeans and long green wellies, with dark glasses covering her eyes and her own blonde hair pulled back in her own ponytail.

Mindy then stood up, brushed down her legs, and went into the house – giving me a chance to begin playing. Reaching up, I pulled down the stocking to cover my head, found the starting pistol and felt it in my hand, before I walked out and said “good morning – please, stay where you are and keep your hands where I can see them.”

May stared at me, and whispered “oh my god…”

“No shouting, no screaming,” I said as I smiled and sat in the seat next to her, “just sit quietly and listen. This is a robbery, but I have no desire to hurt you and your daughter, even if I have to make sure neither of you can raise the alarm. So, I need you to do something for me.”

“And that is?”

“Pretend this is a game arranged for you and your daughter – it’s a very realistic game, but you are both playing together, and you’re both going to have fun together. If you do that, she will not be afraid and she will be safe. Understand?”

May slowly nodded as I looked at the recliner. It had two arm rests, and the leg support was slightly up. Putting my rucksack down, I said “I presume she has gone to the toilet?” When May nodded, I said “good” and opened my rucksack, taking out a length of rope. “Kindly put your hands together in front of yourself in prayer.”

“Why? Oh my god – out here?”

“It is a fenced garden, this is a detached house – and we can make you both quite comfortable. Now, if you would?”

When Mindy came out of the house a short while later, she looked at her mother and said “Mummy?”

“Mindy, angel, we’re going to play a very special game – it’s called robbers, and I’ve asked a friend to play it with us. Say hello to Mr Robber.”

She slowly turned round to see me smiling, as I said “hello Mindy – I’m going to pretend to be a robber, and make sure you and your mummy cannot stop me.” She looked again at May as she held up her bound wrists, and said “oh wow – will he do that to me as well?”

“He will indeed – he’ll do to you exactly what he’s doing to me, so I want you to be quiet and let him do it, all right?”

As Mindy nodded, I took some more rope from my bag and said “good – sit on the recliner next to your mummy, get comfy, and then put your hands together in prayer as well.”

May nodded as her daughter sat in the chair, watching as I wrapped the brown rope around her wrists and tied them firmly together, cinching the binding as I did so.

“Good – now, stay sitting as you are, and I’ll tie your upper body so you cannot move your arms – you first, then your mummy – and then you can both settle back.”

May watched as I doubled over a longer length of rope, and tied Mindy’s arms to her sides, forming two bands as I did so. Her top had three purple feathers on the front, which stretched as I tied the ropes off, then helped her to shuffle back. I then bound May’s arms to her sides, framing her chest and then cinching the two bands with shorter lengths of rope before she sat back.

“Are you all right Mindy,” May said as he looked over, her daughter nodding as she watched me kneel down and tie her ankles together, the rope squeaking on her wellies as her legs were secured together, and then a second band around her legs below her knees.

As she wriggled her legs round, I took one more length of rope, and tied Mindy’s wrists to the band below her knees, so that she could get her hands to her mouth, and then said “sit quietly now – Mummy needs to be just like you before we carry on.”

“IT’s quite nice actually Mummy,” Mindy said as I bound May’s legs in the same way, and then tied her wrists to her legs, as she looked over.

“Now, you two wait out here, have a quiet talk, while I go and pretend to rob your house, “I said quietly, “and I’ll bring you both out a drink when I come back.” I then moved their chairs so both of them were lying back, their legs raised, and made my way into the house to look round.

When I returned half an hour later, I had a tray with two glasses if iced water, a straw in each one, and helped them both to sit up before I let them both have a drink.

“Thank you,” Mindy said as I put the glass down, “so what happens now, Mister Robber?”

“Now,” I said as I looked in my bag, “I need to make sure you and your mummy stay quiet, but after that you can both try and get free. So, I want you to open your mouth for me, and I’ll put this sponge ball in, then put some special tape on your lips that will stop you talking. It’s cool out here, so you should be all right, but I’ll be watching after I pretend to leave.”

“We’ll both be the same,” May said with a smile as Mindy opened her mouth, and I eased the sponge in, before wrapping the white tape round her head to keep the sponge in. May laughed as she saw her daughter’s lips try to move under the tape, and then allowed me to silence her in the same way.

“Now, wait fifteen minutes, and then you can try to escape,” I said as I looked at them, and went to the kitchen door, watching as they tried to talk to each other before I removed the stocking, and slipped out of the front door…
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Reading KP's stories always makes me reminiscent of thrillers on TV as I was growing up, and the odd British crime movie. They're like a trip down memory lane before crime dramas became one step short of torture porn and full of serial killers. A gentler criminal committing gentler crimes.

Thanks KP.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

Steve had offered to watch the baby for a day while I went and, as he put it “played a game and had some fun.” He even helped me to plan out how I would spend the afternoon which was very nice of him.

This particular afternoon found me in Derby, looking at the home of one Desmond Cartwright, a reasonably successful car salesman in the area, who was married with a thirty eight year old wife called Denise. They had two daughters – ten year old Harper and six year old Shona, and as it was a midweek afternoon in the October holidays, daddy would be at work…

As I watched, the family car pulled up, and Denise got out. She had long light brown hair and wore a black coat over a matching jersey dress, dark tights and tan over the knee suede boots with a short square heel.

As she opened the back door of the car, Harper got out, her blonde hair held back by a hairband. She was wearing a blue sweatshirt, short dark skirt, black leggings and grey-brown Ugg boots with big buttons on the side. Shona jumped out as well, her blonde hair in a ponytail, wearing a purple jumper over a grey dress with a floral print, grey leggings and pink trainers. They all walked into the house, as I checked my rucksack and allowed them a few minutes before I made my way up to the front door.

The door was unlocked, so I stopped for a moment, and pulled the stocking down over my head, tucking it under the collar of my brown sweater, and zipped up the front of my leather jacket before I slowly opened the door, slipped in and closed it behind me. I could hear footsteps upstairs, so I made my way quietly along and slowly climbed the staircase and peeked into one of the doors.

Harper and Shona were sitting on the floor, playing a game of Sorry as they talked about whatever they had done that morning – but I knew I would have to give them a different game to play, so I went into the room, closing the door and putting my finger to my lips as they stared at me.

“Hello girls,” I said quietly, “I’m very pleased to meet you both. Your mummy and daddy have hired me to come and play a very special game with our mummy today.”

“What sort of game,” Shona said as Harper looked at me.

“Well, it’s called Kidnap – I’m pretending to be a kidnapper, who is going to take both of you and your mummy somewhere until your daddy pays me to have you come home. Does that sound like an exciting game?”

“I guess so,” Harper said, “but are we going to be tied and gagged like on the television?”

“Well, your mummy and daddy want this to be realistic, but I promise you, it doesn’t hurt,” I said as I slipped my rucksack off, and took a length of white cord from the top. “Here – have a feel and tell me what you think.”

I gave it to Shona, who felt the rope and then handed it to Harper as she said “okay – so how do we play this game?”

“Well, I guess I have to take you both hostage first,” I said with a smile as I took the cord back, “so who wants to be first?”

“I will,” Harper said, “what do I have to do?”

“Why don’t you both stand up with your backs to me,” I said with a smile, “and put your hands behind your back.” As they did so, I doubled over the length of cord, and then secured Harper’s wrists together behind her back. As she wriggled her fingers, I did the same thing to Shona, the young girls looking round as she said “that’s tight.”

“It doesn’t hurt though, does it?”

She shook her head as Harper said “so what happens now?”

“Now, I need to make sure it’s difficult for you to move your arms,” I said as I took two longer lengths of rope from my rucksack, and tied them round the upper body of both girls, forcing their arms into their sides and cinching the bands between their arms and bodies with shorter lengths.

“Now then,” I said as I tied the last rope on Shona, “I think it’s time we made sure your mummy was taken captive as well – but before I do that, I need to make sure both of you stay quiet, and I do that by putting this in your mouths,” I said as I held up a small red sponge ball, “and then putting a strip of this white tape over your mouths. Just breath through your nose, and you’ll be fine. Ready?”

Both girls nodded as they opened their mouths, and I pushed a ball in, then when they had closed their lips put a wide strip of the micropore tape over them. “Now then,” I said as I opened the door, “let’s go downstairs and take Mummy captive as well.”

They walked in front of me, and down the stairs as Shona said “hrrsmmmee”

“Nththkshn,” Harper said as they walked along the corridor and into the large kitchen, Denise looking round as she said “do you girls want a drink… Oh my god…”

“Wfbhnnkhnhppdmmee,” Harper said as she looked at me, and I said “hello Mrs Cartwright – I’m the actress you hired to play the game of Kidnap with you and the girls, and as you can see I’ve already taken them hostage. It’s your turn now.”

Denise looked carefully at them, and said “are you both all right,” watching as both girls nodded before she looked at me. “all right – do you promise you’re not going to hurt any of us?”

“It’s a game Mrs Cartwright – the girls aren’t hurting, are you?” As they both shook their heads, I put my rucksack on the kitchen table, removed some rope and walked behind Denise, whispering “play along so the girls think this is a game” as I took her wrists behind her back, crossed them and then tied them together with the rope. I could see the shape of the girls’ lips under their tape gags as they smiled while I tied their mother’s wrists together, and then wrapped a long length of rope round her upper body, making bands above and below her chest before I took the rope under the lower band on one side, up and around the back of her neck, and then under the other side.

“Uhrrrlkssnhwmmee,” Shona said as I tied the rope off, and said “right – we need to take all three of you to my lair, which for today is your front room. Mummy will lead the way.”

We walked to the front room, where Denise sat on a long leather couch, the girls either side of her as I drew the curtains over. “Now I need to make sure you three stay in the lair,” I said as I took some more lengths of cord from my rucksack, Denise watching as I removed Harper’s boots, and then crossed and tied her ankles tightly together, making sure I took the rope between her legs, and then tied her legs together below her knees.

I did the same to Shona as their mother watched, and then crossed and tied her ankles together, the rope sinking into the soft suede as I did so. “When you have made us secure,” she said as she looked at me, “what are you going to do?”

“Inform your husband I have you as hostages, and make a ransom demand,” I said as I tied the rope off, and started to tie her legs together below her knees, “but in the meantime, I’ll leave you watching something, even if you cannot move.” Tying the rope off, I said to the girls “I want Mummy to stay on the couch, so I’m going to move you both on the floor, and make it so that you can only wriggle round, with a cushion for your heads. All right?”

Both girls nodded as I put tow cushions on the floor, and then picked Shona up, Harper and Denise watching as I put her on her stomach, pulled her bound ankles back and tied them to her chest ropes. I did the same to Shona, before helping Denise to lie on her stomach and hogtying her as well.

“Finally, Mummy needs to be as quiet as you,” I said as I held a compressed sponge ball in front of Denise’s mouth. She nodded as she opened her mouth, allowing me to push the sponge in, and then taping over her lips as I whispered “keep pretending this is a game, to keep the girls calm, while I see what nice things you have to take.”

She nodded as I put Hairspray on the player, and then left them in the room, Denise rolling onto her side as she watched the girls, and I searched the house.

When I returned an hour later, the two girls were singing along a Denise turned her head and looked at me. “Daddy has agreed to pay the ransom,” I said, “so I’m going to collect it, and then he will come to rescue you all. You can try and get free after I’ve gone if you want.”

The three of them nodded as I closed the door and slipped out of the house, with a substantial amount of jewellery and money – and the satisfaction of a game well played…
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

How I spent my weekend, by Hannah Coates
Class 6C

I was meant to be spending the weekend with Mummy on my Aunt Deborah’s farm, along with my older cousin Tanya, looking after the animals, but instead we had a very exciting time when we walked into a robbery!

We drove up on the Saturday morning – Mummy was wearing a denim jacket over a dark blue jersey dress, light blue tights and brown suede leather flat boots which came half way to her knee. She also had a white scarf round her neck. I was wearing a black and white striped top with a pale blue cardigan, and a webbing belt round my waist, jeans and mid-calf camel coloured leather boots, as well as a black scarf wrapped loosely round my neck.

Anyway, the drive was fine, and we got there about eleven, Mummy and me getting out of the car and walking into the farmhouse. Mummy called out for Aunt Deborah, but there wasn’t an answer, so she told me to look in the front room while she went to the toilet.

I called out for them, but there was still no answer, so I walked into the front room – and then I saw why they could not call out. Tanya was sitting on the floor, wearing a black cardigan over a white blouse, jeans and brown leather boots – but her hand were behind her back, and I could see the rope holding her crossed ankles together, as well as her legs below her knees. She also had a strip of silver tape over her mouth as she said “Hlleeehnnhh -cmnndplhhwffhhus.”

I turned my head slowly to see Aunt Deborah – she was sitting on the couch, her arms also behind her back, her ankles and legs tied. She had on a blue jacket over a white and red striped top, like mine, blue jeans and knee length older light grey leather boots. She wriggled round, looked past me, and then said through the tape over her mouth “pplsssjhnnsss.”

“Well – I see someone else is here to play the hostage game.”

I looked in the other direction to see a man standing there, dressed in black, and with something covering his head that made him look funny.

“What are you doing,” I remember asking him, and he said Aunt Deborah had hired him to play a game of robbers with her and Tanya. He then asked where my mother was, and before I could answer she came in. She looked at Aunt Deborah and Tanya, and then at the man as he told her about the game, and how we were going to join in.

“Dhttnlhlhttthhm.”

He looked at Aunt Deborah, and then nodded as he said he really was a robber! And he really was going to make sure we could not raise the alarm, as he had with my aunt and cousin! Well, I was scared, but as I saw Tanya wriggling round, I nodded and asked what he was going to do to us.

He told me and Mummy to stand in front of him, as he took out of a rucksack come lengths of rope. Mummy said to do that, as he took my hands behind my back, and I felt him tie them together with the rope. It was tight, but it didn’t hurt, and I nodded when he asked if I was all right – before he did the same to Mummy.

As I wriggled my fingers, he took some more rope, and then tied it round Mummy’s body, saying he was going to do the same to the others as well, including me. Tanya watched as the rope pressed Mummy’s arms into her sides, and then tied the ropes off, before he did the same to me. It felt nice – like a big long hug – as he told me to sit next to my cousin, and Mummy to sit next to my aunt.

As I sat down, he took more rope and tied Tanya’s arms like mine, making two bands as Mummy tried to talk to Aunt Deborah. He then crossed and tied my ankles together, the rope making a funny squeaking noise on my boots, as well as my legs below my knees, and then he used my ow black scarf to keep me quiet, pulling it between my lips as he wrapped it round twice and then tied the ends at the back of my neck.

It felt and tasted strange, but when I tried to talk it came out all muffled, as the man went and used Mummy’s scarf to keep her quiet in the same way, and then tied her ankles and legs.

After her had tied Aunt Deborah’s arms to her body, he moved me and Tanya so that we were sitting in front of the couch, by Mummy and Aunt Deborah’s legs, before he turned the television on and told us to sit still. Then he left the room, as Tanya and I watched Scooby Doo and Mummy and Aunt Deborah tried to talk.

I could see Tanya’s cheeks were puffed out, which meant there was something in her mouth, but before we had a chance to do anything else we heard someone say “Mum?” It was my other cousin, Jessie – she’s fifteen, and then we heard a muffled scream and low talking!

When she came in, I saw Jessie was wearing a black jumper with white stripes over a pink top, jeans and burgundy red boots – but she had her hands tied behind her back as well, and tape over her mouth, as she looked at all of us and said “Hmmhghddd…”

“You have another player,” the man said as he made Jessie sit down, and tied her the same way as we all were – but then he made her lie on her stomach, pulled her ankles back and tied them to her ropes round her arms, before he walked off again. Tanya and I tried not to laugh as she wriggled round, and then stopped as we all watched the television.

When he came back a little while later, he moved us bit – making Mummy and Aunt Deborah lie next to Jessie and tying their ankles to their ropes, and then he lifted me and Tanya onto the couch and did the same to us, before letting us roll onto our sides so that we could watch the television. He then left, as we watched the cartoon – and our mums, aunts, and sister/cousin as they tried to free each other.

They could not – it was only when Uncle John came back and found us we were free, and the police came. It was scary, but exciting as well….
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

Sometimes, you just have to go with the flow on a game playing visit…

Sheila McCabe ran a profitable and award winning children’s clothes store, and lived with her six year old daughter Alice and her five year old sister Grace on the outskirts of town. This was a Wednesday afternoon in the October holiday week, so I knew they would be at home while the man of the house was at work – allowing enough time for me to come and play the game with them.

So as I walked up the path to the detached house, I checked what I had in my laptop bag and smiled. I was been a survey taker today, so I wore a black jacket and skirt with a white blouse, as well as knee length boots – and gloves, which was added to as I slipped in the front door by the stocking mask I pulled down over my face.

I could hear muffled laughter as I stood for a moment, and walked slowly past the front room, not looking in – but that was a surprise for later, as I walked up the stairs and looked in the main bedroom, smiling as Sheila looked at me, her eyes opening wide as she looked at me and said “what the…”

It was slightly muffled by the white lace band round her head, covering her mouth, while a white garter was over her forehead, framing her glasses. She had her wrists tied loosely together in front of her with a striped scarf, as she sat in a blue t-shirt and jeans.

Grace was sat in front of a chest of drawers, wearing a long sleeved dress with a pink top, and a blue skirt with white polka dots. She also had a white lace band round her head, covering her mouth, and her wrists and ankles were tied with a white and pink chiffon scarf each. She looked at me, her blonde hair in pigtails, and then at her sister.

Alice was sat at the opposite wall, her wrists tied with a pink scarf and her ankles with a white one, also with a white band over her mouth, and her brown hair held back by a pink band. She said “whoareyou?”

“Me – well, put it this way. Was it Mummy’s idea to play a game like this?”

Grace nodded as she said “weloveit” under the band.

“Well, your mum and dad hired me to play a slightly different form of the game – as if a robber was really here. Didn’t you?” I looked at Sheila, who nodded as she shook her head, the white band falling as she said “surprise girls – we’ll do whatever the lady says, all right?”

“Whataboutgranny?”

“Granny will play as well, but we start, and then she joins in, all right? So what do we do first, robber lady?”

“Well, how would you like it if you found out what it means when you really cannot move your wrists apart? I’ll show you on Mummy first.” Opening my bag, I took out a length of white rope, and then crossed Sheila’s wrists in front of her before I tied them tightly together, taking the rope around and between her arms.

“See girls – it doesn’t hurt,” she said as she held her wrists up, “ready?”

The girls nodded as I smiled, knelt down and removed the bands from their wrists, and then tied them together with rope as they watched. I also removed the ‘gags’ and bands from their mouths, as they stood up and looked at each other.

“Now then,” I said as I helped Sheila to stand up, “your grandmother?”

“She’s downstairs – she loves playing this game as well, but Mum took care of her,” Grace said as Sheila blushed.

“Well, we need to go and see her, don’t we? Show me the way.” We walked down the stairs, and as I opened the door Grace and Alice ran in and said “look Gran – the nice lady has really tied our wrists!”

“Whttnslhddeehmmhgddd.”

Their grandmother was sat on a dining table chair, wearing a pink cap sleeved top with white dots and jeans – but loosely secured to it with a long length of red washing line, and with a folded yellow bandana tied over her mouth. She looked at me, and then at Sheila as she said “it’s a special game, Mum – and we’re all playing along. Understand?”

As she nodded, I said “well, Granny will play as well, but I think she can stay there while I take care of all three of you. Why don’t you sit on the floor girls, back to back, and Mummy can sit on the couch?”

“Okay,” Alice said as they sat down, Sheila sitting and watching as I took more rope and tied her daughters together back to back, making sure their arms were fixed to their sides as well. I then tied their ankles together with more rope as they talked to each other, and then tied their wrists to their ankles.

“There – that good,” I said as I stood up, the two girls nodding as I looked at Sheila and their grandmother.

“Your turn now,” I said as I knelt down and tied Sheila’s ankles tightly together, and then her legs below her knees, before securing her arms to her sides.

“What are you going to do,” she whispered as I pulled the ropes tighter round her chest.

“Secure your mother, make sure you all keep quiet, and then rob you – remember, this is a game to them,” I whispered back as I tied the ropes off, and then walked to their grandmother. As they watched, I unravelled the washing line to her ankles, and made sure they were properly secured, before I wound it round her legs and upper body, securing her to the chair before I tied her wrists together in front of her as well, and then tied them down to her lap.

“Now,” I said as I walked behind her, and loosened the yellow bandana, “this is how we really make it difficult for you to talk. Open your mouth.”

As she did so, and before she could speak, I pulled the band between her teeth and cleave gagged her, before I looked at the girls and said “your turn – ready?”

They both nodded as I took two red bandana from my bag and cleave gagged them, then used a blue one on Sheila before I turned the television on, and went about my business…
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

A winter’s day, on a deep and dark December…

Well, it was actually a day in October, but that was the song in my head as I drove to my next visit. The sky was slate grey, but that was as close as it was going to get to Winter that day. Still, I was wearing my black jumper, jeans, trainers, gloves – and I had a black stocking ready to complete the outfit.

It was a Saturday morning, and the person I was visiting that day was April Geegen, a television weather presenter who had also written a series of successful novels for ‘young adults’ as the term goes. She lived in an old Edwardian house with her husband and her ten year old daughter January, but her husband was a MP, and was currently on a very well publicised trip abroad to conduct some sort of trade deal.

Which meant April and January were enjoying a day at home – and I hoped they would be willing to play along as I stopped at the rear of their property, and made my way through the woods until I could see over the back lawn. Smiling, I pulled the stocking down over my head, and walked quickly over the grass, before I opened the back door and let myself in.

I found myself in a hallway, so I took a moment to make sure I was ready, before I walked slowly along the corridor, listening for any noises – and hearing the talking in a room towards the front of the house. Stopping at a door, I looked in and saw the family sitting on a couch, talking about whatever they were watching on the television.

April was wearing a red top with a cowl neck, black jeans and a pair of knee length black leather boots with stiletto heels. Young January was wearing a grey and black wool dress with short sleeves, over a long sleeved red top, red tights, and black leather boots that came to just below her knees.

Taking a moment to compose myself, I walked in, both of them looking at me as I said “hello Mrs Geegen – as you requested, I’m here for the home invasion game with you and your daughter.”

April looked at me, wondering what was happening as January said “you look like a robber.”

“Well, that’s the idea – your mummy and daddy have hired me to pretend to be a robber, so that you can bot play the game at the same time. I promise you, it won’t hurt, but it’s a great time – and you and Mummy get to be together for a while.”

“That… That’s right, darling,” April finally said, “so we’ll both play. What are you going to do Mister Robber?”

January giggled as I said “well, first I need to make sure you cannot raise the alarm. IF you will hold this for me, young lady, I’ll show you on your mother what I will do.” I put my bag down, opened it and handed a length of white rope to January, before Is aid to her mother “stand up and look at your daughter, then put your hands behind your back.”

“See,” April said as she looked at the young girl, while I crossed and tied her wrists together behind her back, “that means I can’t use my hands to get free – and you’ll be just like me. IS that scary?”

“A little – but it’s like going on a roller coaster Mummy. IT’s part of the game, right?”

“That’s right,” I said with a smile as I tied the ends off, April flexing her fingers as I took a longer length, doubled it over and used it to secure her arms to her sides, January watching as I made two bands above and below her mother’s chest, and then cinched the bands, “tell her how it feels, Mummy.”

“I’m all right,” April said as she turned round and showed January her arms, “but it’s your turn now. I’ll sit down while you stand up.”

“Good idea,” I said as I took more ropes, January giggling as her mother sat and wriggled while I took her wrists behind her back and tied them together, before securing her arms to her sides in the same way, as she said “it’s like a big hug.”

“That’s right – now I want you to sit down, because I need to tie your legs as well. Then Mummy and I will leave you to watch some television before she comes back and is the same as you.”

“Okay,” January said as she sat next to her mother, watching as I took more rope crossed her ankles and tied them tightly together, taking the rope around and between her leg as I did so.

“It’s a funny noise,” she said after I had tied the ropes off, trying to move her legs as leather rubbed on leather, while I took another length of rope and tied her legs together below her knees, the white contrasting with her red tights.

“Now,” I said as I turned to my bag, “before I and Mummy go for a walk, the bad robber has to make it difficult for you to call for help.”

“How,” January said as she saw me take a roll of white sticking plaster from my bag.

“Well, I take a strip of this special tape, and put it over your mouth, and then you’ll find it difficult to talk – so you sit quietly until Mummy comes back, all right?”

“It’ll be fine,” April said as she looked at me, January nodding as I pressed a strip of the tap firmly over her mouth, the lips moving under as she said “Chnnuhrrmmmhmmmee?”

“What on earth – April, what’s going on?”

I turned suddenly to see a dark haired woman standing in the doorway, a light blue scarf tied over her long brown hair. She was wearing a dark blue blouse over a lighter blue vest top, faded jeans and a pair of black wellington boots with white polka dots. A ten year old girl stood next to her, wearing a dark grey t-shirt, dark jeans and dusky pink wellies, looking at January as she said “why is January tied up and gagged?”

“We’re playing a game of robbers,” April quickly said, “we hired this man to be the robber, and he’s making it very realistic. I… I think you should both join in, Flora. Flora is my gardener,” she said as she looked at me, “and this is her daughter Rhea.”

“Tsfhhnnn,” January said through her taped lips, “cmhhndplhhrhennee.”

“Can we play Mummy,” Rhea said as she looked up, Flora slowly nodding as she said “I need to close my van…”

“First,” I said quietly, “we get Rhea to be the same as January, and then you both come for a walk with me, all right?”

“Please, Mummy,” Rhea said as she looked at the gardener, who looked at April and then slowly nodded as she said “we’ll play as well…”

Ten minutes later, Flora watched as I tied the ropes off around her daughter’s arm and body, and then helped her to sit next to January.

“Do I have to have my boots off,” she said as she wriggled her legs.

“Nope – let me show you,” I said as I tied her ankles tightly together, side by side, the rubber compressing under the tight ropes as January mumbled “Dhhshtsndfhnneswhl?”

“What do you mean,” Rhea giggled as she tried to move her legs, and then heard the sound of her boots rubbing together as I secured her legs below her knees.

“Now, purse your lips for me,” I said as I pressed the tape over the older girl’s mouth, the two of them mumbling to each other as I picked up the bag, and indicated their mothers should follow me.

As we left the room, and I closed the door, Flora said “a game? I’ve heard f you – this is a real robbery!”

“Indeed,” I said quietly, “but for their sakes, you both play along – so, go and sort your van out as we watch, and then come back – and if you try anything to raise the alarm, this stops being a game.” She looked at me, and nodded as she walked out of the front door, me holding April’s bound arms as she walked to her van, closed it and locked the door, and then walked back in.

“Excellent,” I said as I closed the door, and took the ropes from my pocket. “Turn around, hands behind your back, and once we have you as secured as April, we can have a nice walk around…”

“hllmmhmmeee,” January said as I opened the door, and brought both April and Flora back in. They both now had strips of tape over their mouths – but they also had sponge balls in their mouths, which made them even more quiet as they tried to talk to the girls.

“Huuhllerhhttt,” Flora mumbled, Rhea nodding as I helped the two girls to sit on the floor, and then their mothers to sit either side of them, before I secured the legs of both women around their ankles and their legs.

As I finished binding April’s legs, January turned her head and said “Lhttmmshtteffmhmmmh.” I looked at Flora, who nodded as she slid off the seat, and I lifted January on, lying her on her side with her head on her mother’s lap, and then finished binding Flora as Rhea rested her head against her mother.

Smiling at all of them, I said “the robber has to go now, and you can try to get free after half an hour. Have fun.”

“Fnnkuumhsthhrrrhbbhhrr,” January said, her smile visible under the tape as I left…
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

Yeah, I know – I’m not a girl, and reading the stories here I’m surprised more boys have not told of when one of the Games Players have visited them. I mean, there have to have been a few – but maybe they’re embarrassed to admit what happened. I’m not…

My name is Steve, and I’m nine. I live in a place called Chalfont St Peter, with my mum and dad and my seven year old sister Laura. Dad works in the city, and Mum is a book illustrator – a very good one, she’s done stuff for people like David Walliams and others.

The place we live is like a village in the hills, and we actually live in a cottage off the main road. It was a Saturday when we had an unexpected visit – Dad was away on business, and we had been into Amersham with Mum to do some shopping. This was in the autumn, so I was wearing a grey fleece over a striped jumper, grey jeans and trainers. Mum had on a grey military jacket over an orange top and a white thing underneath, and a pair of jeans, the legs tucked into her favourite long brown leather boots.

As for Laura, she had on a long sleeved brown wool cardigan with a floral print on the front, and ties instead of buttons, and jeans tucked into boots like Mum – her boots were made of brown suede with a fur lining, and came half way up to her knees.

So we had been shopping, and we got home. Mum went to open the door while Laura and I got out of the car, and then opened the back of the car to get some bags out while we went in. We both went into the kitchen, waiting for Mum to come in and close the door before she came in, and asked us both if we wanted a drink.

Well, we both did, so she poured some milk into two glasses, and then gave one to each of us – and then was when we all heard the knock on the front door. Mum looked at both of us, and then went to see who was there while we both sat down and had a drink.

Well, Mum came back with someone all right, a few minutes later – and there was someone with her. She was a tall woman, a stranger, wearing a black leather jacket over a roll neck sweater, leggings and long boots – but she also had what looked like one of Mum’s tights pulled down over her head. She smiled as she looked at us, and said she was here to play the special game Mum and Dad had booked.

Well, I was looking at Mum now, and she had her hands behind her back. Looking at both of us, she said that this lady was here to play a game of robbers – and she was pretending to be the robber. She said she and Dad had booked this as a special treat for all of us, and we were going to play as well by being treated as if she was a real robber.

By this time, Laura had stood up and walked behind Mum, her eyes wide as she said Mum’s wrists were tied together behind her back! I jumped up and looked for myself, and sure enough – her wrists were crossed and tied together with rope, the cords going between her arms as well.

She turned round and looked at us, smiling as she said it didn’t hurt, and we should finish our drinks because the lady was going to do that to us next. I looked at Laura, who was biting her lower lip, and told her we could play along as well, and we’d all be the same then. So we finished our milk, as the masked woman put a leather bag on the table, opened it and took out two more lengths of rope.

Leaving one on the table, she walked behind me and told me to put my hands behind my back, and Laura could watch to see what was going to happen. SO I did as she said, smiling at Mum and Laura as I felt the rope on my wrists. The lady made them stay together, wrapping it round several times before she took the ends between my arms as well. That made it really tight, and she tied it so that I could not reach the knot with my fingers. This was going to be a very different game…

She then took Laura’s hands behind her back, Mum and I nodding and talking to her as she tied my sister’s wrists together. When she was done, Laura wriggled round, and then nodded as she asked what was next.

The lady looked at us, and said she now wanted to make sure we really could not move our arms. She took a longer length of rope from her bag, Mum saying it would be all right as she doubled it over, and passed it round me, pulling it tight around my tummy as my arms were forced into my sides. She wound it round me a few times, at my tummy and my upper arms, until it felt as if I was in a tight hug, and then tied the rope off behind me, before she used two shorter lengths to make it even tighter! When she had finished, all I could do was wriggle round, but I told Laura it was all right as her arms were secured as well.

The masked lady then did the same to Mum, but as she did I saw how much her top was stretched, her jacket opening to the sides as her arms were fixed to her sides as well.

When those ropes were tied off, the lady picked her bag up, and said we should all go into the front room. So we walked in single file, me behind the lady, then Laura, and then Mum, as she went along the hallway and opened the door. As we came in, she told me and Laura to sit on the couch, and Mum in a chair, before she walked over and pulled the curtains over the window, making it dark and grimy before she turned the light on.

She then said that the bad robber was going to make sure Laura and I stayed in this room, while Mum went round the house with her, but that Mum would come back for the next part of the game. Laura nodded, and asked how she was sure we would stay there – and the answer came when she took more rope, knelt down, and tied my sister’s crossed ankles together over her boots!

I watched as she did this, fascinated as the rope went between Laura’s legs as well, her feet hanging off the edge of the seat. She then took another length, and tied her legs together below her knees, the white showing up on the blue denim, and again going between her legs as well. She then did the same to me, as I saw Mum smiling and telling us everything would be fine, it was just a game.

Only… If this was just a game, it was a very realistic one. That was when I realised it wasn’t a game, this lady was really robbing us, but she was making Mum pretend it was a game! I looked at Laura as the masked lady crossed and tied my ankles tightly together, then at Mum, then at her as he began to tie my legs together below my knees.

When she had tied the ropes off, I twisted my legs round, knowing I wasn’t going anywhere, and decided to go for it, telling the lady we might call for help. I possibly should not have done that, because she took a piece of cloth from her bag, folded it into a thick wad, and told me to open my mouth. I looked at Mum, who nodded before I did so, and then tasted the cotton on my tongue as she put the cloth in my mouth, and told me to close my lips together.

Laura asked if she was going to have something in her mouth as well, and the masked woman nodded as she put a cloth in her mouth as well. I watched, the ropes holding her brown cardigan to her sides like my fleece and Mum’s jacket, and she tried to speak, only able to mumble as the woman tore a strip of white tape from a roll, and pressed it over my sister’s mouth.

I was next, as I felt the material pulling on the skin round my mouth, but it certainly kept it closed, and the cloth in there, as she turned the television on and put it on the Disney channel. She then helped Mum to stand up, and told us to watch the television until she came back.

Well, I wasn’t going to get Laura upset in case something happened, so I wriggled round and bumped into her, nodding as she did the same to me, and we sat back to watch the television. After a while, we almost forgot we were tied up, and unable to call for help…

When Mum came back, she also had a strip of white tape over her mouth, and I guessed from the way her cheeks were pushed out something was in her mouth as well. The masked woman told us to sit on the floor, so we slid ourselves off and down as Mum was helped to sit down beside me, and then she tied her legs together at the ankles and below her knees, just like we had ours. Mum’s legs made a funny squeaky noise as she tried to move them, making us both giggle as the woman then helped her to lie on her tummy on the couch, and pulled her legs back so that her ankles were tied to the chest ropes at the back.

Well, Laura saw this happen, and then said “Hwhnntthhthhh.” Mum shook her head, but Laura nodded, and the next thing she was lying on her tummy on the floor, her head on a pillow and her ankles pulled back and tied to her chest ropes as well.

I could not be left out of this – so I nodded, and soon I was looking at Laura as we lay together, watching the television as Mum mumbled to us from behind our heads. The masked lady looked at us, and then said she was going to pretend to leave, and to leave it until the end of Miraculous (which had just started) to try and escape.

Mum nodded as we all watched LadyBug and Cat Noire, not hearing the front door open and close…

When the time had passed, we all tried to struggle free, but the ropes were too tight – but that was when our neighbour came in, saw us and screamed, before she found some scissors and cut us free. The masked lady had taken some of Mum’s jewels and things – but she was just grateful we were all right.

So no, I’m not ashamed to say I met the Game Player – why would I be?
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

PlainJane
Hello – am I alone in here?

ViTheFirst
Welcome Jane – first time visitor?

PlainJane
Yeah – I stumbled on this a while back. Has everyone here really met one of them?

ViTheFirst
Yeah – so what’s your story?

PlainJane
Well, it actually involves me and my three sisters…

IvyTheTerrible
Oh wow – a real family game together?

PlainJane
Yeah – I’m eleven, and I have an older sister Fiona who is thirteen. Jay is ten, and Kay six, and we live on a farm with Mummy, Daddy and my brat of a brother Ken.

IvyTheTerrible
A bratty brother – was he…

PlainJane
Nah – he and Daddy were away that afternoon. I think the Games Player must have known that was what was going to happen.

ViTheFirst
Okay – so what happened?

PlainJane
Well – it was spring, and I was wearing a purple cardigan over a grey top, a yellow skirt, pink striped wool tights and knee length black patent leather boots. We had all sat down to have lunch, and Mummy asked me and Jay to go and feed the chickens. Jay had a grey cardigan over a pink smock top, and her jeans were tucked into long black suede boots.

Anyway, while we went to feed the chickens, Mummy went upstairs with Kay to put some things away, and Fiona went into the front room to read a book. We all have long blonde hair, and she had a yellow wool scarf tied loosely round her neck, a grey top, purple ruffed skirt, white leggings and striped legwarmers, with black flats.

ViTheFirst
Okay – so you and your sister went to feed the chickens, everyone else was at home?

PlainJane
Yeah – anyway, we were out for about an hour, and when we came back in we could hear the radio playing, so we went into the front room – and that was when things began.

IvyTheTerrible
Let me guess – he was there?

PlainJane
Well – no. It was Fiona we saw first, lying on her side on the long couch. Her hands were behind her back, and there were bands of rope tied round her arms holding them to her sides. She also had a band of rope around her ankles, and her legs below her knees and on top of her leggings – and her yellow scarf was tied between her lips. I could see the dark stain where it was between her lips, as she looked at us – and then behind us.
We then heard this female voice say “well now – I see your sisters are here to play the game as well?”

ViTheFirst
So it was the female Games Player?

PlainJane
Yeah – we turned round, and there she was. A stocking over her head, and wearing a brown jumper, leggings, boots and gloves. She smiled at us, and told us Fiona was already playing the game of robbers – and now it was our turn.

I looked at Fiona, who nodded and tried to smile, while Jay asked the woman how we were going to play. She told us we were going to be like our sister, and to put our hands behind our back. We turned round and di that, as I felt her use some cords to tie my wrists together, and then looked over my shoulder as she crossed Jay’s wrists and tied them together as well.
Fiona tried to talk to us, but it just came out as a gurgled noise, as the damp patch grew bigger.

ViTheFirst
Yuck – I hate the taste of wool in my mouth, but it does work to keep you quiet. What did she do next?

PlainJane
She put some more rope round me, and pulled my arms into my side as Fiona wriggled round. IT felt funny – as if I was being given a big hug, but when she had made two bands and tied the ends together, I was only able to twist round – my arms were fixed tight. I watched Jay as she did the same to her, and then she told us to sit down on the floor, with our backs to the other couch and looking at Fiona.

She then knelt down and took some more cord, before she crossed Jay’s ankles and started to tie them together. I watched it as it sank into the soft black fabric, while she wound it round and then between her legs, and tied the ends off, then tied her legs together below her knees in the same way.
As she tried to move them, the masked woman did the same thing to me. I giggled at the noise my boots made as they rubbed together – like a little mouse – but when she was done all I could do was wriggle them from side to side.

IvyTheTerrible
So she had you both tied up – did she keep you quiet then?

PlainJane
Yeah – she said part of the game was to make sure we could not call for help, so she took a black bandana, rolled it into a band and tied a knot, then told me to open my mouth. IT tasted funny – like I had a hankie in my mouth – but after she had put the knot behind my teeth, and tied the band round my head, it pressed my tongue down and I could barely talk. I watched as she did the same to Jay, and she smiled at me as we sat side by side, while she put the television on.

And that was when the question came to my mind.

ViTheFirst
Where were your mother and younger sister?

PlainJane
That’s right – and a few minutes later, we heard her say “oh wow – they’re all playing Robbers Mummy!”
We both looked at Kay as she came in, wearing a purple top, grey skirt, light pink tights and flat black shoes – but she had her wrists crossed and tied together in front of her, and a band of rope round her arms and stomach, keeping her arms against her side.
Mummy came in behind her, along with a man dressed in black – including the stocking over his head…

IvyTheTerrible
Oh wow – a double visit!

PlainJane
Yeah – Mummy had a green cardigan on over a checked blouse, a blue denim skirt, tights and black knee length boots, and as she looked at me and Jay she nodded and asked if we were all right. We nodded as well as the man told her to sit on the chair, and put her hands on her head, while Kay stood and looked at us, twisting round.
He then took some of the ropes from the masked woman, sat down and put Mummy’s ankles side by side, before he tied them tightly together in the same way she had tied our ankles together. While he did this, she went over to Fiona and made her lie on her stomach, then pulled her ankles back and tied them to the ropes round her chest. I could see now her wrists were tied together behind her back, before she rolled onto her side and looked at us.
As she did this, the man had tied Mummy’s ankles and legs, and then he picked Kay up and sat her on her lap, telling Mummy to put her arms round her and hug her. When she did this, he took more rope and tied her wrists together as well, and then tied them to Kay’s wrists, before he tied my little sister’s ankles and legs as well.

So there we all were – tied up, Fiona, Jay and me with scarves in our mouths.

ViTheFirst
And for your mum and sister?

PlainJane
The woman tore some brown sticking plaster from a roll, and stuck it over their mouths, so that they could only mumble as well. I watched as Mummy pressed her covered lips on Kay’s head, and she giggled as they started a film, and we all settled down to watch it. We still thought it was a game then, as they said they were holding us hostage until a rescuer came.

IvyTheTerrible
And when did it come?

PlainJane
When the film finished, Daddy and Ken came in, and freed us. It was an adventure – and right now, we’re all playing the game again…
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

So, this was one of those times when it wasn’t a daughter that I had to make sure played along, but the son of the family – and the family in this case were the Arbuthnots of Windsor. Very rich, very classy – and to be fair, there were actually two children, ten year old Charles and one year old Angel. But I had a plan which I hoped would work, even if it depended on set rest times for the baby…

It was about noon on a Saturday, as I looked at the detached house near the banks of the Thames. Mister Arbuthnot had just left for his Saturday golf game, and as I watched a Range Rover pulled into the driveway, and Gail Arbuthnot got out. She had light brown hair, cut in a bob, and was wearing a grey jacket over a smock, made to look like a yellow vest over a longer white garment, and blue jeans, the legs tucked into knee length tan leather boots. Charles got out from the other side, wearing a grey fleece over a jumper with thick stripes in varying shades of grey, jeans and walking boots.

Finally, as I watched Gail lifted Angel out – the little girl had on a brown jacket, a long white top and brown leggings, with her feet in white shoes, and an Alice band that had a brown rosette in her hair. They made their way into the house, as I checked my equipment.

This had to be one of my walk up to the front door days – the river at the back been the issue – so I stepped out of the car and looked round. I had on a black trouser suit over a white jumper, and black heels – but I also had on black leather gloves, and carried a briefcase with what I needed inside. As I walked up the pathway, I took the stocking from my head, checked nobody was watching, and quickly pulled it down before I knocked on the front door.

From inside, I heard Gail say “can you see who is at the door Charles,” and smiled to myself as I heard footsteps, and then the door opened. Charles stared at me, as I put a gloved finger to my covered lips and stepped in, closing the door before I said “not a word, Charles – this is a special surprise your Mum and Dad have planned for you, and I want you to play along.”

“Are you pretending to be a robber,” he whispered, and I nodded as he looked at me, then said “you look just like a robber.”

“That’s the idea – where are your mother and sister?”

“She’s giving April some milk – what are you going to do?”

“Play the game your mother wants – let’s go and see her, but before we go in, I’m going to put my hand over your mouth, just like a real robber would. Don’t be afraid – it’s all part of the game.”

Charles nodded as we walked to the front room, and I heard Gail say “who was it Charles?” So I put my left hand over his mouth, and told him to open the door so we could both go in. I found Gail sitting on a long couch, April in her arm as she was giving her a bottle, and as she looked at me she said “oh my god…”

“Hello, Mrs Arbuthnot,” I said with a smile, “I’m here to fulfil your booking for a family robbery play game. Charles is very excited to play this game – I hope you are as well, and it is all you hoped for when you booked it with my company.”

Charles nodded as he tried to speak into my hand, Gail looking at me before she said “well, I did book it – are you happy to play this Charles? And what about Angel?”

“Well, where is her cot?”

“In our bedroom – ah…” Gail nodded as she said “Charles, while I make sure Angel finishes her feed and get her to sleep, you play the game with the lady, and then I can play as well, all right?”

“Hllrhhttmhmm,” Charles said as I smiled. “We’ll play in here first – as the bad robber Charles, I need to make sure your mother does what I say by making sure you cannot move or speak. I’m going to take my hands away, and I want you to put your hands behind your back. Do you understand?”

Charles nodded, and as I took my hand away he said “this is an exciting game Mum.”

“Yes, I am sure it will be,” Gail said quietly as I put my bag down, took a length of rope out, and crossed Charles’ wrists behind his back before I tied them together, the rope going around and between his arms as I did so. When I had tied the ends off, I said “does it hurt?”

“No – it’s snug,” Charles said as I took some more rope, and tied it round his waist so that his wrists were fixed against his back. I then took a longer length, and tied it round his arms and stomach in a double figure of eight, to make sure his arms were locked to his body.

While I was doing this, Gail had finished giving Angel her bottle, and had put her over her shoulder to wind her, watching Charles and me the whole time.

“Now Charles,” I said as I folded a cloth in my hand, “I need to make sure you can’t call for help, so that when the bad robber gets your mother to show her some nice things, she is sure you are only going to sit or lie quietly. If you open your mouth as wide as you can, I’ll put this cloth in, and then I have some special tape that goes over your mouth, and makes sure you stay quiet.”

“It’ll be all right, Charles,” Gail said with a smile, “I think what happens to you will happen to me during the game as well.” With that, he said “all right Mum,” and opened his mouth, waiting as I made sure the cloth was safely in place before he closed his lips over it, then his eyes opened wide as I gently pressed the wide micropore tape to his face, covering the mouth and chin as it formed to the contours.

“Try to say something,” I whispered, and as Charles tried to talk he heard his muffled words and started giggling.

“Try not to laugh too much,” I said as we watched Angel slowly drop off to sleep, and then rest in Gail’s arms as she stood up. “Now, let’s all go up to Mum’s room, and while she puts angel in her cot, we make sure you stay in one place.” I picked up the bag, and held Charles by the arm as we followed his mother and sister up the stairs.

When we entered the master bedroom, Gail walked to the cot as I told Charles to sit on the bed and wait for a few minutes. As he watched, Gail made sure angel was asleep, before she looked at me and said “it’s my turn to have my arms tied now.”

“Yes it is – you can talk to Charles while I do this,” I said as I walked behind her, crossing and securing her wrists tightly together as she talked to her son. There was a television in the room, so she said when I had finished, they could both watch the television from the bed – which seemed to make him happy, giving the way his lips smiled under the tape.

Before that, however, I tied more rope around Gail’s arms and upper body, framing her chest before I cinched the two bands between her arms and body with shorter lengths.

“Now then – before you sit with your son, tell me where your valuables are, and the combination of any safe.” Gail nodded, and told me what I needed to know as Charles watched us. I then walked her over to sit next to her son, kneeling down as I crossed her ankles and started to bind them together as well.

“We’ll be on the bed, Charles – and for once, I’ll forget the shoes on the bed rule,” Gail said quietly, Charles nodding as I bound his ankles tightly together as well, and then secure their legs below their knees. Once that was done, I told Gail to open her mouth, Charles watching as I pushed a folded scarf in, and then pressed the white tape over her lips as well.

“Seeehchnthlknhh,” she mumbled, Charles nodding as I helped them to sit side by side on the bed, and turned the television on, finding the Disney X channel before I ‘pretended’ to put all the valuables and the contents of the safe into my bag.

As I looked at them, I wondered if I should leave them like that – and then got Charles to lie on his stomach, his head facing the television as I pulled his ankles back and tied them to his chest ropes. Gail was soon the same way, as I picked up my bag.

“I’m going to wait downstairs for a while – see if you can get free,” I said with a smile as I closed the bedroom door, walked down the staircase, removed the stocking mask, and then walked out of the house…
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

Like Janna, I also had a recent visit where I had to deal with a son as well – although mine was slightly different…

I had been researching the Watson family for some time. They lived near Rufford, north of Nottingham, where he was the manager of an accountancy firm. He was in his early forties, while his wife Janice was in her late thirties. They had three children – Alice who was twelve, Ginny was eleven, and Derek nine. They lived in a house set in a couple of acres of grounds, and from what I had managed to discover in my research they had a nice home.

It was late in October when I was making my way through the woods to the rear of the house – I had parked in the nearby Rufford park and made my way across country – and it was getting towards noon on a Saturday afternoon. Eventually, I was able to see the rear of the house, and could see Janice hanging some washing out on a line. Her long blonde hair hung loose, and she was wearing a fawn coloured jumper and blue jeans, the legs of the jeans tucked into high Burgundy leather boots that had a fur trim at the top.

Now, I knew her husband would be at work, so I took a moment to pull the stocking down over my head, before I quickly made my way across the lawn while she had her back to me. She was taken by surprise as I pressed the starting pistol I had against her, and whispered “hello Janice – don’t say a word, or do anything to raise the alarm. Do you understand?”

She nodded as she said without looking round “who are you?”

“Someone who wants to look round your house – are the children home?” She nodded again, as she said “what… What are you going to do?”

“We’re going to play a game of robbers – that is what you are going to tell them. So long as they believe that, and do as I say, everyone gets to have fun.”

“You’re the Games Player?”

“That’s right,” I said with a smile. “So long as you make this a game, everyone wins. Will you do that, Janice?” I waited until she nodded again, and I said “good – pick up the basket, and let’s go back inside.”

I followed her into the kitchen, closing the door as she put the basket down, and then turned to look at me, dressed in black with the stocking pressing my head down. “What are you going to do now?”

“Start playing the game – are you expecting any visitors? Any calls?”

“Visitors no – calls…” I smiled as I replied “we will deal with it as it happens. Now, where are they?”

“In their rooms, doing their homework – why?”

“Well, we’ll pay a visit to them one by one, and then get them together. But first,” I said as I put my rucksack down, and took out a length of rope, “turn round, and put your hands behind your back…”

When I opened the first bedroom door on the upper floor, we both saw Derek sitting at his desk, writing in a book. Her son was wearing a checked shirt, the sleeves rolled up, faded jeans with a wide brown belt, and brown shoes. As we walked in, he said “I’ll be finished in a minute…”

“Derek, would you put your pen down and turn round please? I’ve got something to tell you.”

“What is it Mum,” he said as he turned his chair round – and saw me with Janice, her mother’s arms behind her back. As he looked at me, he whispered “oh my…”

“Derek – this is an actor your dad and I have hired to pretend to be a robber. We’re all going to play a game where he is going to pretend to rob us – but it will be as if he really is doing it. Come and look at my hands.”

Derek got up and walked over, looking at his mother’s wrists tied together behind his back, and then he looked at me. “Are you going to do that to me,” he whispered.

“You and your sisters – as you are the man of the house, I have to make sure you do as I say first. So, I want you to roll down those sleeves and button the cuffs up, and then I want you to put your hands behind your back.”

“When he’s done this to you, we’ll go and get your sisters to play as well,” Janice said with a smile, Derek nodding as he allowed me to bind his wrists tightly together behind his back. As I did, he said “you’re never going to get away with this.”

“Oh we’ll see,” I said, smiling that he was playing along, and then tied the rope off as he wriggled his fingers. I also tied some rope around his waist, making sure his wrists were tied to his back, before I said “now, you need to keep quiet while we get your sisters as well. Will you be quiet, or do I need to make sure you stay quiet now?”

Derek looked at his mother, before he said “I’ll call for help?”

“No you won’t,” I said as I took a roll of white tape from my rucksack, tore a strip off and pressed it over his mouth – but he smiled under the tape as he did this, Janice nodding as we walked to the next bedroom.

Ginny was lying on her stomach on her bed, reading a book as she looked up. “Oh no,” she said as she suddenly jumped up, before Janice said “Ginny, it’s all right – this is all a game your dad and I have arranged for us to play. He’s not going to hurt you.”

She looked at me, in her blue denim shirt, and dark jeans tucked into brown Ugg boots, and said “but… Mummy, he’s tied you and Derek up – and is Derek’s mouth taped over?”

Her brother nodded as Janice said “yes – it’s a game of Robbers, and this man is pretending to be someone robbing us. But it is just a game – Derek is playing, we’re going to get Alice to play as well. So you don’t need to be upset or try to cry out, all right? We’re all going to be the same, I promise.”

“Your mother’s right,” I said as I walked over, two lengths of cord in my hand, “and we start by making sure you cannot move your hands either. Please, put them behind your back.” She looked at her mother and brother, who both nodded as I took her wrists behind her back, tied them together, and then tied the ends to one of the belt loops in her jeans.

“Ginny, do you have – MUM! What’s going on?”

“Apparently we’re playing a game of Robbers,” Ginny said as she looked at her older sister, who was standing in the doorway. Alice had a grey wool cardigan on over a blue t-shirt, and like her sister had a pair of jeans tucked into brown Ugg boots. “I think we’re all going to be held hostage – but it is a game, right Mum?”

“That’s right Alice,” Janice said as she turned and looked at her older daughter, “so do as the man says, all right?”

She looked at Derek, before saying “at least he’s quiet?”

“Shwhhluhbb,” Derek mumbled as I took the second length of cord and walked behind Alice, binding her wrists tightly together behind her back and then to the belt loop, before I said “so, will you girls be quiet as well?”

They looked at each other, but before they could reply the telephone started ringing – so the choice was made for them, as I quickly taped over their mouths, and made all four of them go into the master bedroom. Indicating the children should sit on the bed, I picked up the handset and held it next to Janice’s ear.

“Hello?

“Oh hello darling – no, the kids are all quietly doing their work.”

The three of them giggled under the tape as I smiled at them.

“No, I understand – don’t worry, I’m sure we’ll find a way to amuse ourselves until you get back tonight. Thanks for letting me know you’ll have to be there this afternoon.

“Love you too – bye for now?”

As I replaced the handset, I smiled and said “well done, Janice. Now, the bad robber is going to get Mummy to show him where her jewellery is, and he will pretend to put it in the bag. You three just sit and watch – and then we’ll all go downstairs and he’ll make sure you are kept together.”

As all three nodded, I whispered to Janice “show me – I am not going to take anything while they are here, but once I have you all secured downstairs.” She nodded as we walked round the room, the kids watching as I opened a safe in their walk in wardrobe, and also looked in some drawers.

Eventually, I said “right – now I need to make sure none of you can raise the alarm. Let’s all go down to the front room – you can be comfortable down there, and watch the television.”

“Whtthbhhthewhrk?”

“You can all finish it later,” Janice said as she looked at the three of them, then watched as they stood up, and we walked out of the bedroom, down the stairs and into the front room. There was a large couch there, and as I asked Janice to sit in an armchair all three kids sat down next to each other.

Opening my bag, I knelt down in front of them, Ginny and Derek watching as I bound Alice’s ankles tightly together, the rope going around and between her ankles as it pressed into the brown fabric. I also tied her legs together, below her knees, making sure it was cinched between her legs as well, before I moved on and bound her sister’s legs in the same way, both of them trying to move as I finished.

As I bound Derek’s ankles and legs, he looked at me and said “shhtwhrrnthbbecsheted?”

“No – I think your sisters are as well,” I said as I looked at Ginny and Alice, both of them nodding as I bound his legs. Looking at Janice, I said “when I am finished, you can come with me and we’ll get a drink for all of them, before I secure you.”

“What else are you going to do,” she asked as I took more rope, and tied Ginny’s left arm to Derek’s right, and then Derek’s left arm to Alice’s right, holding the three of them together – and then tied some rope to link their ankle bindings together as well.

“Now sit quietly,” I said, the three of them nodding as I helped Janice to stand up and we walked to the kitchen.

“What are you going to do to me,” she said as I poured juice into three glasses, and put three straws in.

“When they have had a drink, I’ll secure your arms and legs as well,” I said, “and make sure you cannot help them. Then I’ll put the television on, and leave you quietly watching that while I go back to your bedroom.”

“How quietly?”

“Very quietly…”

“Thank you,” Derek said as he took one last drink from his glass, wriggling his feet as he did so. “Are you going to tape over our mouths again?”

“Once I have your mother secured,” I said as I put the glass down, and looked at Janice. She now had two bands of rope around her arms and body, holding them firmly to her sides, as I knelt down and crossed her ankles before I tied them tightly together, and then her legs below her knees, the same way as the children. As she tried to move them, I took a folded cloth from my bag, and said “one of these will go into your mouths, and then I’ll tape them over. A real robber does that to make it difficult to call for help – so long as you stay calm and enjoy the game, you’ll be fine. Mummy first.”

“We’ll talk later,” Janice said before I pushed the cloth inot her mouth, and then pressed the white tape over her lips, before gagging the tewo girls and the boy in turn. They could see each other’s lips under the tape as I turned the television on, and then said “I am going to make sure nobody can call,” leaving them in the room as I headed back up the stairs.

When I returned a short while later, all of them were watching a film, so I said “I am going to pretend to leave now – wait a while, and then you van see if any of you can get free before I end the game.” All three nodded as I closed the door, and slipped out of the back door…
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic