Three houses Detention (F/fff)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Three houses Detention (F/fff)

Post by Amberbound »

So I like to consider myself a fan of the fire emblem series. Especially with the newest entry coming out recently. Now, I loved the game as a whole, but there was one thing that was definitely missing from the school aspect of it. and that, as you can probably guess...is detention.

So please enjoy. DISCLAIMER: I will make my best attempt to give a decent description of the girls I'm using, but I am also not a master of writing, so if they do not act in the exact way they would actually act in this situation, do not sue me. Also I will give a description of the character, but for the best results just google the name and three houses and you'll be fine.

Either that or play the game. Either way, Please enjoy :D.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Catherine approached the room that had been set aside for detention today. Normally this would be handled by the respective houses teacher, but since there was only one from each house, and all three of the teachers had other duties to attend to, she had been voluntold to help out by Lady Rhea herself, the head of the school. In other words, she hardly had a chance to refuse, even if she hardly considered herself a teacher, or even part of the faculty of the school. She was a knight through and through, and figured she may as well treat the students the same, since they were in training to be knights as well.

As she entered, she saw the three girls who she would be watching for the next few hours. Hilda, Ingrid, and Bernadetta.

All three wore some adaptation of the school uniform, with mild changes between them. Hilda had long pink hair in two ponytails on either side of her head, and had on a white blouse under a low cut sleeveless black dress no longer than a short pencil skirt and knee high boots with thigh length socks. She was by far the most calm about the fact that she was here, casually leaning back in her chair the whole time Catherine walked past. She was here on account of her exceptional laziness regarding just about anything her teachers hadn't stood by her and forced her to finish.

Ingrid looked appalled that she was here at all, just keeping her head up, clearly ready to explain herself. She had long blond hair that she kept down, with a knee length black skirt and boots, with blue tights underneath, along with the typical school blazer from the school uniform. She was only here because she noticed her longtime friend Sylvain hitting on yet another woman and promptly punched him in the face, which was also the only thing her teacher noticed upon arriving at the situation.

Bernadetta couldn't have been more nervous. She was by far the most introverted of the three, and spend the vast majority of her time in her bedroom, trying to avoid any and all contact. She made most of her classes by insistence from her friends, but missed enough that she was now stuck here as a punishment. She had short purple hair, the typical school blazer, matching Ingrid's, and a short skirt with a pair of black shorts underneath, as well as knee length boots like the other two girls.

"Alright ladies..." Catherine started. "...I've been given a rundown on why the three of you are here, so don't give me any excuses." She turned to Ingrid. "As much as I love the idea of you punching a womanizer in the jaw."

Ingrid was taken aback for a moment. "So you agree with me! does that mean I-"

Catherine held up her hand. "I told you no excuses Ingrid. Look, I'm here because I have to be, and it's been decided that the three of you need some discipline. However, I'll give you all a chance." She displayed before the girls some training weapons. "You are going to come at me one at a time and try to hit me. If you can hit me even once, I'll report that you were here and accounted for. And by the way..." Catherine held up a coil of rope. "...this is the only weapon I'll be using. Hit me before it becomes impossible to do so. If you lose, you'll spend the remainder of the time however I tie you." She grinned as she felt the atmosphere around each girl subtly shifting at the news.

Bernadetta was the most scared, herself being much better with a bow than close combat. Hilda was unsure, and felt she would rather just be lectured the whole time, but was willing to try it for the chance of taking a nap. Ingrid felt confident she could land at least one hit on Catherine, even if she was a world class swordswoman.

Unfortunately, none of them had a choice, and played rock paper scissors to determine who would start, since no one wanted to be the first one, and have no idea what to expect. To her chagrin, Bernadetta would start.

She stood a fair distance back and drew the bowstring back, it not being loaded with a real arrow of course. Catherine had agreed to start back to give her a fighting chance. However, immediately after the arrow was released, Catherine had dodged it and closed the gap before Bernadetta could notch the second volley. Catherine hit the bow out of her hand and grabbed Bernadettas arm, twisting it behind her and pushing her to the ground. At this point she had practically given up, and it took no time at all for Catherine to cross her wrists and tie them together, then quickly turn around and tie her ankles and knees just above her boots. Catherine pulled her legs up and tied a swift hogtie on her with the bowstring from the nearby bow she had just dropped. It was finished with a small rag Catherine produced from her person which was stuffed in Bernadettas mouth as soon as it was opened to protest, followed by a white scarf tied OTM and a low moan from her now gagged mouth.

Catherine stood up from the now struggling student on the floor and looked at the other two. "Who's next?"

It had been decided that Hilda would follow, and she brandished her large training axe. She rushed Catherine quickly, hoping to catch her off guard, but was not nearly as quick as Catherine, who deflected the dull edge of the axe with a rope held taut between her hands and pushed it off to the side in one swift motion. With now Hilda now off balance, Catherine struck her arms swiftly to make her drop the axe and attempted to get her arms as she had Bernadettas, but Hilda was considerably stronger and resisted the move. Hilda tried to counter with a swift punch to the stomach, and technically land a hit, but couldn't outpace the expert, who caught her wrist and threw her to the ground, where she was quickly pinned down by the teacher, and in no time at all, was tied similarly to Bernadetta, but with more rope on her elbows and around her torso to pin her arms down more, and a tight black cleave gag in place of an OTM.

Catherine stood up, doubly proud of her accomplishments as she stood over the two struggling girls. "I guess it's just you isn't it?" She looked over at Ingrid and smiled as she walked over to retrieve some more rope for the next little bout.

Ingrid had been watching and now felt more confident than she had been up till then. And around then she decided to see if she could help the others a bit. "Mind if we change the deal a little bit?"

"How so?" Catherine asked, still keeping her fighting stance ready, but remaining still for the sake of conversation.

"If I win, I get to untie the other girls too, and we all get out of detention." Ingrid made the suggestion with a slight tremor in her voice, trying to sound more confident than she was now that she was facing down Catherine herself.

"Hmm, You'll need to land at least 2 hits on me to get that fulfilled." Ingrid nodded, but Catherine kept speaking. "However, since this is all on you, I get to make your bonds a bit more strict than theirs if you don't hit me at all. Deal?"

Ingrid was now more worried than before, but wasn't about to back down and picked up a training spear. She twirled it around to get a feel for its weight and assumed a fighting stance to prepare for Catherine's counters. She charged at the rope wielder and was easily deflected, and jumped back before Catherine could get a hold of her.

"I see..." Catherine remarked. "...with a weapon that long, you can just poke at me with a lot less risk and still have a chance of landing something. However..." She rushed at Ingrid quickly, closing the gap between them in an instant, with Ingrid barely able to raise her spear quickly enough to block a single strike from Catherine, followed by numerous other shots that sent Ingrid back several steps as she tried to keep her balance, but Catherine followed up right behind and kicked her leg out from under her just as Ingrid stepped forward to attack, sending her sprawled on the floor, completely vulnerable to Catherines ropes, as her wrists were immediately lashed together behind her back.

"Well Ingrid, that wasn't bad, but far from enough to warrant letting you go free, let alone the other two over there." Hilda tried to yell at that comment through her gag and Bernadetta just moaned softly, clearly wanting to just be back in her room already. "However, I did promise to make you more secure than the other girls, so I'd better live up to that." She held onto Ingrids arms and untied them long enough to pull them up so they were parallel and tied her in a box tie, with rope going around her upper arms and torso to keep them pinned to her sides, and ropes going under her armpits, around her shoulders and the back of her neck and back under her other arm and pulled tight to keep her wrists up. All of this was pulled tight and Ingrid winced as the knots tightened, now basically trying to see this as training for if she were to be captured by an enemy, but still unable to make it any less uncomfortable. Catherine continued as she took more ropes and sat Ingrid on the ground, crossed her legs, and tied her ankles together, followed by a rope from there to the ropes around her chest and pulled it tight so Ingrid had to be leaning over the whole time. This was followed by one final rope around her waist that was tied around the middle of the spear she had just used, tied horizontally and tied to the legs of a nearby table about a foot off the ground. Ingrid just blushed as she tried to push her skirt up over her now wide open legs.

Catherine stood up from what she considered her work of art and laughed. "Maybe I should volunteer for this more often." She took one more look at Ingrid before giving her a stuffed cleave gag similar to Hildas, only white this time. "Now, here's how this is going to work..." At that time the school's bell rang, indicating the hour. "...Oh perfect timing. I'll leave the three of you here for the remainder of detention. About another hour at this point." She heard the collective groans of the three girls as she walked between them, pulling Hilda away from Bernadetta and lifting her onto the table Ingrid was tied to. "I'll lock the door and leave a note to not disturb you. Normally I'd applaud your escape talents, but right now, if any of you escape before I return, I'll come to your dorms at night and tie you spread eagle on the bed in whatever your wearing at the time." The collective struggling of the girls halted abruptly as they all blushed and moaned softly into their gags. Clearly they all wanted out, but none wanted to risk that.

Catherine wrote out a note of instruction as she double checked all the knots on the three girls, making sure they were secure but obviously not in danger for the next hour. She grinned as she turned on her heel out the door and nailed the note to the door after locking it. "WARNING, STUDENTS STUDYING INSIDE. DO NOT DISTURB AT ANY COST OR CATHERINE HERSELF WILL FIND YOU" she smiled to herself as she tucked the key away and walked off to the training grounds for the next hour.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Really good start to what I think will be an interesting series.....
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Absolutely love this, can’t wait for more.
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

I love it :D There's not nearly enough Fire Emblem bondage on this site and you picked some of the best girls for it.

I'm really looking forward to see what happens next.
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

Nooo my Berny and Ingrid humiliated like that... i feel sorry for them. i hope they'll have their revenge soon!!!

it was a funny story. i wolud love to read more!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A nice start! On which Series this Story is based on?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic