Wishes come true. Part 1 f/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
VON
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Wishes come true. Part 1 f/f

Post by VON »

Kim was a 16 year old, brown hair and green eyed girl. Her hair hung loosely over her shoulders, wearing a white shirt with a unbuttoned denim shirt over top, blue jeans, black shoes and socks.

She sat down on her bed and dumped the few things she found at the flea market from a plastic bag next to her. There was a old middle eastern style oil lamp, a small silver goblet and a pocket watch. One of Kim's favorite hobbies is collecting old antiques like these. Keeping a collection on her dresser, which is made up of some pocket watches, and old radio, goblets of different sizes.

She places the things she just bought on her dresser, and smiles as she admire her collection for a moment before sitting down at her desk and opens up her laptop.
"And for my other collection.." Kim says to herself as she opens up her deviantart account. She clicks on the "favorite" section on the page and tons of photos appear of different people, some photographs, some drawings, and some 3d computer animation. Each photo however shown the person, or persons, tied up in different ways.

Kim had the fascination of seeing people tied up for a good number of years now, and always imagined of being tied up herself. Over the years she tried to tie herself up, but never really succeeded.
She looks at the photos and imagines herself in that situation.
She closes her eyes and see herself being tied to a chair in a home invasion, only to be left alone as she helplessly struggles in the ropes and screaming in the gag.
Next she was tied to her bed by her friend for a tickle torture session.

Kim's imagination came to a stop when she heard a slight giggle from her door. She turns around and see that her bedroom door was slightly cracked open and can see the eye of her 11 year old sister peaking threw. "Carly, get out" Kim says.
"But I'm not in, how can I get out?" Carly says, Kim immediately get up and walks to the door. Carly bolted away as Kim slammed the door shut and made sure the door was locked.

Kim sighed and walked over to her dresser to look at her collection of antiques. She picked up the oil lamp she got to look at the design. Kim ran a finger along the design, than she rubbed some dust off the side.
Thats when it happened.

The lamp shaked slightly as a mist appears out from the opening of the lamp. Frightened, Kim puts the lamp down on the dresser and walks backwards until she was sitting on her bed.
The mist flow around and sudden a girl appears. Kim tilted her head some as she tries to figure out what just happened. The girl had red hair with a blue headband, a red stone was in the middle of the headband. Her clothes was like a silky tunic, was hard to tell since from her waist down seemed to only be the misty smoke. Her skin was of a brownish color and eyes red as her hair.

"What is happening" Kim manages to say. The girl grinned and says "you happened to find my lamp, I am a genie. Now, you have three wishes I can grant you." Kim's eyes widen a little, she thought for a moment and shakes her head. "Cant really think of anything right now for some reason."
Genie girl giggles as she flows down to the ground, out of her misty smoke, a baggy black pants and bare feet at the end appears. "Think it through, only got three." She says as she comes to sit on the bed next to Kim.

Kim looks at the computer screen for a moment, thinking a little more, then grins "I thought of my first wish, my wish is for magic powers...." Kim ran a list of what powers she wanted. The genie girl smiles and snaps her fingers "it is done."
Before Kim could do anything, the genie pointed to her computer screen and ask "why are all those people tied up?"
Feeling a little embarrassed, Kim explains her fascinate with seeing pictures of people tied up as well as having to explain what a computer is.

"Hahaha!" the genie laughed, which Kim had to tell her to quiet down due to her fear of her family hearing. "I understand completely, do not worry" the genie says. "Thanks" Kim smiles, feeling good that she could tell her secret to someone. "Its mostly why I wished for powers"
"Oh? How so?" Genie asked. "Well, watch" Kim snaps her fingers, then looks at the clock on her wall to make sure it worked "I stopped time, now I dont have to worry someone coming in since people are now frozen in time, right?"
"Right, go on" the genie says
Kim then says "I can now do this" and she snaps her fingers. Out of no where, rope appears and snakes around Kim's body, binding Kim's arms to her side and her ankles together. Kim's heart started beating faster as she felt the tightness of the rope, and grins

The genie girl stands up and looks at Kim "so you can tie yourself up" she says as she giggles some. Kim nods and says "and when I want out, I can just snap my fingers."
"Impressive" the genie girl says "but what if.." the genie snaps her fingers, and more rope wrap around Kim's waist, pinning her hands down at her hips "what if you cant snap your fingers?"
Kim's eyes widen, she cant move her hands. "Guess now I'm helpless" Kim says. "Your welcome" the genie girl says.

Kim squirm on her bed as the genie girl takes her interest to the computer for a few minutes. Then she gets up and says "well, I'm going back home" she snaps her fingers and Kim is freed completely "just rub the lamp when you need me" and the genie girl turns into the misty smoke and flows back into the lamp.

Kim smiles and unfreeze the time.

The next morning, Kim had finished breakfast and walked up to her room. Dressed in a black shirt and red pajama pants with her feet bare.
Kim sat in her desk chair that she pulled out to the middle of her room. She snaps her fingers and rope bind her to the chair, her arms pinned to her sides as her ankles tied together. She even added a duct tape gag that wrapped her head a few times. "Mmph" Kim mutters as she playfully fights the ropes. She tugs at her arms as she kicks her legs. Kim was caught up in the moment of being tied up, that is until she heard a giggle from her door.

Kim stopped, and slowly looked at her door. There was Carly, looking threw with the door cracked opened. Kim immediately looked at the clock "shit, I didnt stop the time!" Kim thought to herself. She immediately snapped her fingers to stop the time. Kim snapped her fingers a second time to untie herself and went to the door. She opened the door all the way, seeing her sister in the frozen position of peaking into Kim's room.

Kim sighed as she shake her head "now what?" Kim says. Kim picks up Carly and lays her on the bed. Kim went and closed the door, even though time as stopped, it still gives her a since of security. Kim walks over to her bed and looks over her little sister. Carly had brown hair and green eyes like Kim. She was dressed in a white button up pajama shirt with matching pants and barefoot.
Kim snaps her fingers, and rope appears around Carly. Kim ties up Carly in a hogtie, rope wrap around her wrists behind her back, her ankles tied with a rope securing her hands to her ankles tightly. Then for extra measures, Kim adds a black bandana for a blindfold.

Kim sits on the chair facing the bed. She looks at Carly for a moment, smiles and snaps her fingers. Time is still frozen, but she unfreeze her sister.
"Huh? What happened?" Carly says. Her hands felt the ropes, and because of her hogtie, her finger brush against the ropes binding her ankles. Carly twisted to her side as she strain against the ropes, making a groan. Then started squirming for a minute, twisting and turning as Carly bounces on the bed in her attempt to get free.
"Help!" Carly yells. "Anyone! Help!"
"Oh shush" Kim says, startling Carly.
"Kim let me go!" Carly yells. Kim grins "no, I need to teach you a lesson for your snooping around."

Kim walks over and sits on the bed "and to make sure you wont tell." Carly tugs at her hands as she says "yeah didnt I see you tied to the chair?" Kim sighs and says "you will keep quiet."
"And if I dont?"
"Well maybe a few hours tied up will have you thinking." Kim says "and some torture to add to it."

"You going to torture me!?" Carly says. Kim smiles and wraps a arm around Carly ankles, pinning them to her chest "just to make the massage sink in" Kim says as she starts tickling Carly's feet.
Carly immediately starts thrusting around, screaming and laughing wildly. Kim only smiles and continues to run her fingers up and down Carly's feet, then used her nail on her index finger and wiggle it under Carly's toes for a moment before wiggling her fingers wildly on the soles.
"Hahahahah! Please! Haha-stop! Hahahaha!..." Carly begs as she thrusts around on the bed as much as the ropes allow her.

Kim stops and stands up "just a small break" and goes and sits down on the chair. She snaps her fingers and rope bind her to the chair again.
"Please Kim, let me go" Carly begs.
"Oh shush" Kim says and snaps her fingers, gagging Carly with duct tape.

Kim allow a few minutes go by before she snaps her fingers again. Kim's hairbrush floats up in the air from her desk, and slowly moves over to Carly. Then the hairbrush slowly scrubs Carly's feet, making Carly scream, laughs and thrust around again.

Kim smiles as she watch as the hairbrush tickles Carly's feet, enjoys watching her squirm on the bed as she playfully tugs at the ropes binding her to the chair.

Let me know if you enjoyed this story and interested in a part 2 and 3 :)
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Loved It Great and Awesome Start!! Please and Chapters 2 and 3
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This was a great start, and I would love to read more of this story.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Darn, snapping my fingers, but chapter 2 has not appeared yet :-)
Great story.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Oh for a Genie like that, looking forward to more of this story.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

With magic powers, she could gag her sister by removing her mouth. Might be an interesting spin on the story.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Nice start to the story, would like to read more :)
Wheezy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wheezy »

Wonderful story, would love to read more
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic