The awakening (m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The awakening (m/m)

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

One Sunday morning, when Wyatt was only four, he was watching TV with his brothers. There was some movie about young detectives and all three boys were sitting on the couch.

-Oh, no! They catched Johnny Ponciano! -exclaimed little Wyatt- What’s gonna happen to him?

-They caught him, and I don’t know, keep watching. – Beau always tried to be accommodating to his baby brother, but Wyatt’s constant talking got him annoyed every now and then, especially when he was trying to pay attention to the movie.

-What’s that man gonna do with that?

-He’s tying him up. Now, shut up! – Eddie, on the other hand, was less patient.

-What for?

-So he cannot move, like for escaping or defending himself -answered Beau.

-And, it works? -so far, the only form of restriction Wyatt knew was locking someone up.

At that moment, an idea sparked in Eddie’s wicked brain. Sneakily, he stood up and went to the garage to get some supplies. When he came back, Beau was still guiding Wyatt through the movie plot. He could see Johnny on the screen, tied up hands and feet, and bandanna gagged. It was a bit different from what he had in mind.

Apparently, his baby brother was fascinated with the treatment the detective was receiving, since Beau was still saying something about the purpose of the gag. It was the perfect distraction. He would give Wyatt a live proof of the effectivity of bondage.

Without warning, Eddie jumped on Beau, bringing him to the ground. He used a sweater to bind the blonde boy’s elbows behind his back. It wasn’t such a hard task and the surprise factor played on his side. Beau’s first idea was to handle things on his own. Being only two years younger, he would feel a little embarrassed calling for mom’s help, particularly in front of an even younger kid. However, Eddie wasn’t taking any chances and quickly shoved an old rag in his brother’s mouth, keeping it in place with a scarf that he tied around his head.

The initial scare by the sudden playful violence slowly subsided, letting an awestruck little boy watching his older siblings brawling on the living room floor. He was used to their wrestling games, where Eddie was the usual winner, but this time it was different. Even though the eleven-years-old was not as big as Eddie, he still represented strength and courage for the wide-eyed kid and yet, he was now lying on the ground with his mouth filled with something that prevented him from talking and his arms had been rendered somehow useless, all of it against his will.

Eddie was now focused on binding the ankles. For that purpose, he sat on the knees and embraced the calves with one arm, while wrapping the cord with the other one. Beau was flapping like a fish out of water, causing Wyatt to giggle as he watched the show.

Once he achieved his goal, Eddie started tying some rope around a wrist. Beau was fighting, of course, but his restrained elbows reduced his movement range significantly, making it much easier for his bully of a brother, who was now sitting on the boy’s back. The sleeping parents in the upper floor didn’t even notice the whole thing. With a different cord, the other wrist followed and, then, Eddie stood up, took one of the long loose ends of rope and tied it to the lower rail of the stairs, pulling his bound sibling closer in the process.

He did the same to the other arm, only this time, to the fixed heater on the other side of the room. He used a slipknot on this side, though, a reward for his scout years. Both of Beau’s hands were pointing in different directions, then, Eddie untied the sweater that restrained the elbows and quickly pulled the end of the slipknot, leaving his brother spread on the floor, facing down.

Eddie stood up, all sweaty because of the struggle and admired his work. Beau was definitely helpless but hadn’t resigned yet. You could still see some effort to escape. Wyatt couldn’t believe what he had just witnessed; not even five minutes earlier, Beau was describing him how ropes and gags could leave someone defenseless and he was now in that very state himself. He had to see his face, so he went to the other side of the room. The handsome blond boy was so embarrassed that he avoided his baby brother’s eyes, which was at the same time disappointing and amusing for the little kid.

The oldest sibling straddled on Beau’s back and drove his fingers to the boy’s bare armpits, given that all were wearing wifebeaters. The blonde captive fought the tickling sensation at first, not wanting to give them an even more humiliating show. Nevertheless, he was bound to fail, and it wasn’t long before he burst in muffled laughter. The reflex also made him look upfront, facing his smiling little brother. He shut his eyes right away, but the damage was already done. Beau would remember the joy in Wyatt’s face for a long time and the younger kid would live with the impotence and despair reflected in his beloved brother’s gaze.

They were having a blast, except for Beau, obviously, even though he couldn’t stop laughing. Wyatt was a bit afraid of saying something that would put him in the same position as his older brother, yet, his excitement overtook him and dared to ask Eddie if he could tickle Beau as well. Unexpectedly, he was welcome, and Eddie told him to take care of the pits while he tickled the feet.

The news brought some muffled protests from the gagged boy. It was bad enough being put to shame by his older brother but being tickled by little Wyatt was more than he could bear. He was powerless to stop them, though, and in no time, he could feel the tiny fingers run though his underarms, which happened to be more effective than Eddie’s, who was now doing his thing on his soles.

Eddie, more out of cruelty towards Beau than of sympathy for little Wyatt, decided to leave the latter in charge, advising him not to take too long, because mom and dad would wake up at any moment. That was a new low for the bound boy, who didn’t want to be found being tickled helplessly by his baby brother and increased his efforts to escape, to no avail. He resigned himself to be his prisoner and endured almost half an hour of torture before the kid got tired and went to get help from Eddie to unleash the captive.

It was the exact moment Eddie released the last rope that their father appeared upstairs and asked what was going on, after hearing Beau’s complaints and some curse words. The former prisoner was more than willing to tell on his tormentors, but the frightened look in Wyatt’s eyes dissuaded him. Though the little jerk had been tickling him mercilessly for a while, he still had a soft spot for him and remained silent.

That event lighted the spark for Wyatt’s interest in TUG’s, which would direct many of his future activities.
superbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by superbound »

This is a really nice start. I see you also have another story. Thanks for contributing to the site!
I get tied up for real and it's not fantasy for me.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Really enjoyed this little piece, mate!

Sounds to me like little Wyatt will be growing up with a perfect set of older brothers.
Well done!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Cute story! Now I want to know how Wyatt will turn out
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Some years later...

-And, did you want to be tied up like Beau? - Ben asked when Wyatt finished his story.

-No! - Even though the eight-years-old hurried to answer, his gaze betrayed the embarrassment of at least some level of interest.

-Well, if you want me to teach you, you're gonna have to let me try it on you first.

Wyatt was taken aback by the condition. Since he saw his red-haired neighbor tying up some kids at school, he had been bugging him with the same request: Teach me! So far, his lousy knots hadn't been able to restrain any of his patronizing relatives, but the boy wasn't sure about being on the receiving end.

After an intense inner struggle between his eagerness to submit someone and his fear and inexpressible curiosity about submitting himself, the first raised victoriously.

He got on the bed and laid down on his stomach, spreading his arms sideways. He was instructed to assume the same position as Beau's, which made him all the more nervous. On top of that, he was ordered to remove his shoes, socks, and shirt, so he was barefoot and in his sleeveless undershirt.

The boy gulped as he felt the rope being coiled around his wrists, separately. Then, he saw Ben disappear under the bed, a moment before he felt a rather strong tug on the ropes, which pulled his body hard against the mattress.

After that, his ankles were bound together and to the headboard, leaving him in an inverted T, facing the mirror that Ben had set in front. He didn't know the purpose of the item until he saw his reflection as he was being restrained. He concluded that his neighbor was a quite devious kid.

Ben, on the other hand, was on a power trip. Though that one was just his latest time trussing up somebody, in a surprisingly long thread for a nine-years-old, he had never had such a willing victim before.

-You know what's gonna happen now, don't you? - Ben asked his neighbor as he sat astride on his back, looking at him in the eye through the mirror.

-You're gonna tickle my armpits- Wyatt took a deep breath before answering. He didn't need to guess at all. If the context wasn't obvious enough, the image of the red-haired kid approaching his spidering fingers to his unprotected underarms made it impossible to look away from the mirror.

A mischievous smile was shining on the older boy's face. He was staring at the frightened eyes of his prisoner, who, despite his shame, was looking back at him. When he was an inch away from the pits, he suddenly stopped.

-Something's missing- announced the tormentor.

Wyatt's eyes grew wider when he saw Ben retrieving the dismissed socks and making a ball out of one of them. He surprised himself when he didn't put up any fight and just accepted the nasty cloth in his mouth. The other sock was wrapped around his head to keep the first one in.

The bound kid made some muffled noises, only to check on the effectiveness of his gag. It pleased Ben and brought him back to his work. The boy began to crawl his fingers down his captive's arms, starting just above the elbows, towards the torso, which made Wyatt shiver as they approached his sensitive underarms.

-How does it feel like? - Ben adopted an intriguing tone, almost as if he was curious about experiencing it himself, but it turned more wicked for the next question- How do you feel like knowing I'm about to tickle the shit out of you and there's nothing you can do to stop me?

Ben slightly brushed the skin around the armpit when he finished talking, causing his captive to squirm and moan in protest.

-Maybe you're having cold feet now- the light touch focused in the ticklish area, getting faster if not harder, threatening of what was to come- Would you like me to stop and let you go?

The bound kid got the message and nodded frantically, although, deep down, he knew his captor was just teasing him.

-That's too bad, 'cause you're my prisoner now and I'm gonna torture you ‘til I get tired- his actions followed his words and dug his fingers in his neighbor's pits.

Wyatt opened his eyes even wider and was now staring at himself. The invading fingers proved to be more than he could handle, and his impotence made it much worse. His mind shifted from the torturous feeling to the tight ropes that held him down, to the resemblance of his desperate gaze to the one his older brother had under similar circumstances.

The limited range of motions obliged the younger boy to endure the ticking hell for half an hour. No one had ever tickled him so hard or for that long. He was a bit scared of Eddie and always tried to be out of his way.

When Ben finally showed some mercy, not wanting to scare his prey and, thus, risk his future chances to play, Wyatt took his time to recover his breath. He assured his new friend that he was OK and that it hadn't been so bad all in all. Though Ben thought he was trying to play the tough guy, he had actually, at some level, enjoyed it. He would never say it, of course.

When he was alone, Wyatt began to wonder what it would be like playing like that with Eddie.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Glad to see another part! I'm loving how Wyatt is slowly developing his taste for ropes, all from a basic desire to beat his older brothers. Keep going!
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Wyatt rubbed his wrists when Ben finally released him from the tight hogtie he had put him into. His armpits and feet were sore, he still had a funny taste in his mouth caused by his own socks and he had to pull his underwear out of his buttcrack, which is where it was left by the wedgie he had received.

-OK. It's my turn - said the former prisoner.

-I dunno.

-C'mon, I already let you tie me up many times!- Wyatt cried.

-And I already taught you how to tie someone up.

-Yeah, but I wasn't looking at everything. I was too busy being the hostage.

Ben remained silent for a while, considering the whole thing. It wasn't that he didn't trust Wyatt, nor that he wasn't a bit curious about it, but the age gap, thirteen months, made his pride itch at the idea of being the submissive one.

-I'll go easy on you, I promise- said Wyatt, who quickly pulled Ben's t-shirt over his head, in an impulse that took his neighbor by surprise.

Unlike Wyatt, the older kid never wore an undershirt, so he found himself suddenly half-naked and being trussed up by a very determined boy. Besides the unexpected situation that left him little time to react, there was his fear that if he refused, his neighbor would no longer want to play with him. And, of course, with his hidden interest on what the other side felt like, he found amusing the fact that he was indeed being restrained for the first time in his life.

The younger kid had learned well. He tied the hands and the feet in such a way that the captive knew he was in it for good. He made his prisoner hop to the bed and pushed him on it to complete the hogtie.

-So, how does it feel?- asked Wyatt as he gave a final tug to tighten the ropes.

-Uh. It's a bit tight.

The captor felt suddenly guilty and thought that he had gone overboard.

-But not that much! -Ben hurried to say, both to reassure his playmate and to show some guts. After all, it was his first time in ropes and he didn't want to look like a wimp in front of a younger kid. - I mean, I can handle it.

-And, can you escape?

Ben made a real effort to free himself but it was all in vain. For the first time ever, he knew what it was like to be someone's captive. Inattentively, he tried to peek out at the mirror, though it would require a major contortion, given his restrained state.

-Let me help you with that- Wyatt half-lifted his friend by the armpits and dragged him closer to the mirror. He felt big and powerful with that gesture. He had succeeded in restraining somebody. He wanted his usual captor not only to know who was now in charge but also to experience the helplessness of being manhandled like a rag doll and to be able to witness his own humiliation.

The touch of the warm skin of the underarms made the boy's fingers tingle about the torture he was about to inflict and couldn't help to wiggle a bit just to tease his victim. When Ben tried to protect himself with his arms, they were stopped by the rope and it was then that the full weight of his vulnerability fell upon him.

When he reached the mirror, all that Ben could see was a defenseless wide-eyed kid half-hanging from the arms of a younger boy. Wyatt made him sit so he could take a better look.

-Let's start with this- said Wyatt with a grimace as he approached his fingers to the boy's nipples.

-Nooo!

-You're right- the captor withdrawn-. You need a gag first.

The red-haired boy was about to complain when he realized that he didn't really have a say on it. He decided to take it stoically. On the bright side, it would muffle his crying when the torture finally began.

Once he was chewing on his own socks, Ben saw the menacing fingers come closer again. When he felt the pinching on his nips, he was actually grateful for the gag.

-Is your belly button ticklish?

Ben wanted to deny it, but he knew it was useless, so he just closed his eyes and prepared himself for the worst. Being his most sensitive spot, he had to endure the agony of what seemed like hours of tickle torture, before the tormentor changed his target.

Wyatt has learned that he shouldn't stay on the same spot for too long or it wouldn't be ticklish anymore, so, he kept wisely switching from the feet to the armpits, before returning to the jackpot that was the navel.

After a while, Wyatt got tired of tickling his neighbor and decided to set him free. Ben took a final look at his captive self as he was being released. He could barely recognize himself in that sweaty, disheveled and exhausted bound boy.

-How was it? - asked Wyatt shyly after he took off the gag. He wanted to know if his friend was mad at him before untying him.

-It was awful- was the answer from the tired kid. Ben wanted to say that though he never expected to go through it in such an extreme way, it wasn't so bad after all, but his smile as he complained made the job for him.

-Would you let me do that again?

-Yeah- it took so long for Ben to continue that Wyatt thought the feeble boy wasn't going to- but after I take my revenge.

The mischievous smirk was reassuring for Wyatt who, then, continued untying his friend.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Thanks for continuing this story! Love how Wyatt is growing into these games and like how they seem to think and at like actual kids! Good job!
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

One Sunday afternoon, Wyatt and Beau were sitting on the couch, watching TV. The older boy was in charge since their parents were out visiting a sick relative and Eddie was still camping with some friends.

Beau didn't really mind babysitting, though at that moment they were extremely bored. They had had a busy morning playing video games and then some basketball, but they didn't want to do that all day long. None of their chums would come to their place and they had nothing else to do but to stare at a flick they had already watched before.

What the blonde teen didn't know was that his little brother did have something in mind and was trying to find a way to put it for him. Wyatt had been ruminating the idea of trussing up his favorite sibling and recreate the moment that sparked it all. Beau hadn't allowed Wyatt to bind him since he got trapped and tortured for hours in hands of his best friend and then Eddie’s.

-You remember when Eddie tied you up and tickled you here in the living room? - Wyatt asked casually.

-Yes - the boy answered plainly. Not being one of his favorite moments, Beau didn't want to be reminded of it.

-We could play like that! I'm very good with knots - a cocky smirk formed in the kid's face.

The older boy turned his head and stared at the little brat. Was he for real? Why would he ever let him do such a thing?

-Maybe I should tie you up and tickle you.

-Sure!- Wyatt was now sporting a pearly smile, happily welcoming the intended threat.

Beau realized that the kid was suggesting what he genuinely considered a fun game. Before he knew it, his little brother was rocketing towards his room. A few minutes later, he came back carrying an unsettling bunch of rope and duct tape.

-Where did you get all this?

-I use it when Ben and I play- the kid responded shyly

-The red-haired child from next door? - so that's where his newly acquired restraining abilities came from-. And, are you supposed to escape or something?

-If you can. So… can I tie you up first? C'mon, you used to let me try it. - the kid complained.
Beau already knew that he wouldn't be able to get out of the child's knots.

-I don't wanna be tickled

-Why not? It's fun

-Hell, no!

-You were laughing a lot that time, and again when we were in the dog cages.

-Laughing and having fun are different things. You can't help it when you're bound.

-That's the fun part. You can't do anything but enjoy it.

Beau surprised himself actually considering it. He used to like it when he was a little kid and his parents tickled him mercilessly. The other times were different because it was Eddie who was inflicting the torture; the one that Wyatt had witnessed, another one when the kid was out playing with the neighbor and the first one, some years before, when he was strung up by the tree in the backyard. And even then he had had some fun. He just hated to be his sadistic older brother's toy.

With Wyatt, however, there wasn't that need to compete and be tough all the time. He sometimes let him win when they were playing. Maybe he could give it a try.

-OK, but if Eddie or anyone else find me like that, you're dead.

What had he gotten himself into? He knew from personal experience how good the little rat could be at tickling. He tried to repress the little tremor that started when he was ordered to spread his arms to the sides as he laid against the stairs railings.

Little by little, the blonde boy felt his body being restrained, leaving him helpless to whatever that brat wanted to do to him. The arms were the first. There was rope fastening his wrists and elbows, tight enough to render them useless, but not so much that he could feel any pain.

When Wyatt was done with that, he knew there was no way back. Even if he wanted to use his legs to defend himself, he could never escape. Besides, the younger boy could always go upstairs, behind the railings, and tickle the crap out of him.

Given that he was wearing a wife-beater, he could feel a light breeze brushing his exposed pit hairs and dreaded what was coming onto him. He even wanted to be gagged, so his baby brother wouldn't hear him laughing and begging like a wuss.

After his legs were tied together at the ankles, he saw the kid doing something unexpected: he brought the laptop and put it in front of him. He noticed the camera was on and could see himself on the screen. He began to grapple. Some unflattering words might have escaped from his mouth.

-Chill. There's no connection, see? - Wyatt showed him the wifi icon- No one's watching, and I'm not recording.

-So, what is it for? - asked Beau, still concerned.

-I wanted to show you how you look like all tied up but knew that you wouldn't want me to carry the mirror downstairs alone.

Before he could ask why on Earth he would want to see that, he found himself staring at his image. There was something fascinating about his restrained reflection. Inadvertently, he began to try every binding just to watch it on camera.

-Where do you want me to go first? - There was that mischievous smile again.

-Oh, yeah. Like I'm gonna ask you to tickle me anywhere.

-OK - the smirk grew more crooked.

"There I am, about to be tortured by my little brother, willingly tied up," thought the boy as he looked at his bound image.

-No, not the armpits! - cried the blonde boy when he saw the kid positioning himself behind him, with his little hands barely inches away from his most ticklish spots.

He even felt some relief when he heard the duct tape being ripped off. He didn't struggle as his lips were being sealed, though he expressed certain disagreement when it went around his head about six times. It was going to hurt when he removed it from his hair.

Once the bigger boy had been effectively silenced, Wyatt was in the position to indulge his long-time curiosity about his brothers' armpit hairs and soon found himself playfully tugging at the ones of a Beau who was powerless to stop him from doing so. It was hard for him to imagine that such things would one day be also under his arms. Accidentally, he yanked some of them, resulting in the blonde boy cursing him from under his gag.

As the teen had expected, his little sibling had grown more skillful in time. The kid's fingers wreaked havoc everywhere they touched. Beau alternated between watching his own desperate gaze on the screen and shutting his eyes. Wasn't he tightly gagged, his laughter would have alarmed the whole neighborhood. The more he struggled, the more helpless he felt in that effective restraint. Pride had been left aside a long time before and he had to admit he was having a blast.

Exhaustion finally showed up and both siblings unspokenly agreed it was time for a break. Wyatt untied the legs and then the arms, leaving the older boy to deal with the gag at his own pace.

-That was brutal

-Are you mad? - though he already knew the answer, the kid wanted to make sure. He had enjoyed it way too much and wanted to play again like that.

-Nah- Beau smiled at no one in front of him as he loosely hugged his brother sideways-. But you're so gonna suffer in a few minutes.

Wyatt felt the shivers and, at the same time, he could hardly wait for it to happen.
Last edited by EzraMarubayashi 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Great part! And now we gotta sit and wait for Beau's revenge XD
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

When the break was over, Beau was ready to get his revenge and Wyatt was eager to see what his older brother had in store for him. Having played with Ben for about a year, he had been through a lot in hands of the imaginative red-haired kid.

The older brother had some big shoes to fill and he quickly found out. Whatever it was he suggested as torture for Wyatt, the kid would giggle a bit, but he noticed some kind of disappointment in his gaze, complemented with phrases like: “Ben does it when we play” or “Yeah, that tickles”.

-So, the little know-it-all ain’t impressed by my torture methods, uh? Well, I’m afraid I’ll have to go to the next level with you. I’ll go to the garage to get some things. Don’t try to escape!

Wyatt got excited when he heard that threat from his older sibling. Beau, as a precaution, hogtied his little sibling in the living room and blindfolded him. It was obvious that the kid wasn’t going to flee, but he needed time to think and didn’t want the bugger to wander around the house, making him nervous.

“What the hell am I gonna do with him?”, thought the blond boy. He was used to being admired by Wyatt and didn’t want to let him down. Then, he realized he had something the kid next door, didn’t: the strength of a sixteen-years-old. There had to be some way he could use it. He was in the garage, looking for something he could use, when he saw the empty plates of their dogs, Eureka!

Beau untied his little brother and led his to the garage, without removing the blindfold.

-OK, take this off- said the blonde boy tugging at the wifebeater the kid was wearing.

-But you didn’t do it!

-What? are you scared?

Wyatt smiled and did as he was told.

-Now, lay down- Beau helped the kid to rest on a ladder, which had a staff attached horizontally to it. He used all the rope and other items he could find until his sibling couldn’t move an inch. Yes, maybe he had borrowed the cross-like tie-up from his brother, but this was going to be better.

-Hey, what you doin’! -asked the kid, alarmed when he felt something sticky being applied under his arms.

-Take it easy! It’s not shit, don’t worry.

-Mud? -Wyatt was puzzled. He couldn’t reach out to smell it since his head had been taped to the ladder.

-Peanut butter.

-Why are you smearing peanut butter on me?

-Who, in the house, likes peanut butter more than anything else?

-Frosty -it was then that the kid understood-. No! You’re gonna make Frosty lick my armpits! -the youngest Lane had sort of toughen up himself by means of practice, but he still couldn’t stand the soft, moist tongue of his poodle, so he started struggling against his bindings with all his might.

-And your nips and your belly button -Beau applied the paste as he mentioned the body part
-Nooo!

-What you gonna do about it?

For a kid used to being tied up in all sorts of ways, he felt more powerless than ever.

-You’re gonna need this -Beau crooned as he introduced a thick used sock into his brother’s mouth, before wrapping the kid’s head in duct tape-. And, for a final touch- the teen lifted the ladder to a 45º angle, leaving his brother upside down.

Wyatt cut his thrashing short with the new sensation but quickly resumed it when Beau called the dog. He felt truly helpless there. He couldn’t move, nor speak, nor see and his loyal friend was giving him the bath of his life, completely driving him mad in the process. The awkward position, of course, wasn't helping. Besides, not only the tongue was tickling him, but the paws as Frosty stepped on the bound boy’s pits to reach the belly button.

The hungry dog finished with the dessert quite fast. Beau put his brother down again and decided to reward the working pet with some more peanut butter, starting by the feet.

-C’mon boy, over here- Beau was smearing the paste between the toes, which made his brother wiggle them and laugh under his gag-. I think the underarms need some more cleaning, and the navel, and the nipples.

Wyatt tried to plead for mercy, but the sock and the tape prevented it. He noticed then, that when Frosty was done with his feet and moved on to his belly, Beau began using his fingers to torture the toes.

-Hey, this kind of unfair, you know? Only Frosty is enjoying this- the blonde boy left his brother being taken care of by the poodle while he went to the kitchen to retrieve some other treats for the two other dogs. Needless to say, the news felt like a bucket of ice water for the captive.

When Beau returned, he put some more peanut butter between the toes and some paté on the nips and in the navel. He would take care of the armpits himself. Wyatt was now being attacked by four tormentors and there was nothing he could do to stop it. That was chilling for the boy.

-Oh, look at their faces! -said the blonde boy when the dogs finished with the food- I’d give you some rest, little bro, but how can I say no to those eyes?

Wyatt wanted it to stop and at the same time, he wanted it to continue, so he resigned himself to his fate as he felt the muddy substances being applied again. It wasn’t as if he had a say, anyway.

All good things come to an end and, at some point, Beau ran out of treats for the dogs. He decided that his baby brother had had enough and started to untie him, leaving the hands to the end, so he could keep tickling him under his spread arms as he released him.

-So, how was it?

-It was awesome! -Wyatt was sweaty and breathing heavily.

-Ready for round two? I could go to the supermarket to get some more peanut butter- an evil smirk formed in Beau’s face.

-Nooo!

-OK, maybe we should leave it for some other time- the teen knew he had opened a door he would have to cross at some moment, yet, he was glad he could give his brother such a good moment.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Tortured by being licked by a dog? How that's something you don't see evertimme! Awesome update as always! :)
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Lane boys were excited by the visit of uncle Cole. Being only twenty-two, he was almost like a cousin for them. He had just graduated from art college and was about to start a trip around the country with some friends of his, but first, he wanted to pay a visit to his dear relatives.

Cole was the youngest child by far. It had been a true surprise for everyone in the family when Grandma Lane announced she was expecting again. His siblings were young adults when he was born, so everyone took care of him. Yeah, life had been easy for the boy. He didn’t get spoiled, however. Instead, he was kind and sweet to everybody.

After a fun week, during which uncle Cole had taught the boys some new juggle feats and had kicked everyone’s asses in basketball and videogames, he offered to babysit a sick Wyatt while the rest of the family went to the Sunday service.

-Just don’t let him tie you up- warned Beau as he left the room he shared with Cole. He was used to being told that he looked like a slightly younger, blonde version of his uncle. They even traded clothes whenever it came in handy.

-So, what do you want to do, little buddy?- asked the young man as he sat on Wyatt’s bed-. We can play some videogames or watch a movie.

-A movie would be fine.

Wyatt selected one of his favorites, a film where the teen detective, Johnny Ponciano, went undercover as an escape artist. Uncle Cole made some popcorn and watched the movie with the kid. Having some experience as an entertainer, he was quick to answer some of his nephew’s innocent questions regarding the plot.

-Have you ever tried to do an escape act, uncle?- asked the kid, nonchalantly.

-Nah. That’s not my thing. I like it better to move around the stage and do stuff. I think it would be a little claustrophobic to stay there, almost motionless- the mere thought made the boy shiver and stretch out.

-Well, you’ll never know unless you give it a try- retorted the kid with a smile, quoting his uncle when he was encouraging him to attempt a balancing feat.

The young man laughed after hearing his own words being used against him.

-OK, but what can we use?

-I’ll go see if dad has something in the garage.

Cole didn’t like the idea of being restrained, but watching his young nephew so excited about it made him think it would be fun. Besides, how well could a nine-years-old bind him, right?

The kid came back with some rope, which was a bit more than what Cole expected, yet, the young man decided to go on and put his palms together in front of him.

-C’mon, even I could get out of that. Put your arms behind you.

Uncle Cole complied and felt the rope being wrapped around his wrists and cinched in the middle. He thought it would be easy to escape. Though it seemed quite firm, he still underestimated his nephew’s skills and humored him by laying on the bed, face down, and letting the kid put him in a hogtie.

-Wow! you’re a real expert on this. How many times have you watched this movie?- asked the uncle, half-joking, half-surprised.

Wyatt only chuckled. -OK, now try to escape.

Cole tried to slide his hands off the rope and found that they were actually stuck. Fear began to creep slowly down his back, making his double his efforts. When it hit him that he was tied up for real, he remembered Beau’s warning. He struggled desperately to break free, faking laughter in a vain attempt to mask his panic for being trapped for the first time ever.

-You beat me, buddy. I can’t get out- said Cole with a pearly smile after a while, letting his head down and panting heavily-. Let me go, now, would you?

-C’mon, uncle. You were barely moving. Maybe you need more motivation to escape.
After saying that, Wyatt positioned himself behind his prisoner and removed the socks.

-What? No!

The kid entangled his legs with his uncle’s to prevent him from moving and used both his hands to tickle the vulnerable soles. That triggered genuine and uncontrollable laughter from his captive.

-Pleaaase! ahahah I give up ahaha.

Cole sensed his nephew move away from his feet and thought it was over until he felt Wyatt’s fingers dig into his underarms. They were kind of exposed since he was wearing a tank top. He tried to clench his arms, but it was too late. In fact, that made it impossible for the kid to take out his fingers, forcing the bound uncle to endure the torture for much longer than originally intended.

When the family returned, Beau saw Wyatt in the kitchen, merrily holding a jar. The teen, then, rushed to the kid’s room, finding a sweaty, reddened young man hogtied and gagged, laying on the bed. He felt much pity when his free-spirited uncle grunted behind the duct tape and pleaded with his gaze to be released.

-Uncle Cole!- the teen hurried to remove the gag.

-He said he would put peanut butter in my armpits and on my soles and he’d let the dogs lick it off- said the panting boy-. Please, don’t let him do that to me.

-How long have you been trussed up?- asked Beau as he proceeded to untie his uncle.

-Like forever!

They all agreed not to tell anything to the rest of the family. Cole didn’t want to get his nephew in trouble. It was just a game, after all. Moreover, he didn’t want his big brother to know that a little kid had gotten the best of him.

-Are you mad at me?- asked Wyatt when he walked into his uncle’s room, finding him freshly showered and wearing a long-sleeved T-shirt to cover the rope marks.

-Of course not, kiddo- Cole hugged his nephew-, but that definitely ended my escape artist career.

Then, Uncle Cole used his fingers to tickle Wyatt’s ribs, causing the kid to burst into laughter.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I gotta admit I have a soft spot for younger kids tying older guy up so I really like this part! Hope we get to see more of Cole in the future!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic