B:TAS: She Almost Got ‘im (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

B:TAS: She Almost Got ‘im (F/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

A reimagining of the last scene of the “Almost Got ‘im” episode of Batman:

Harley Quinn pulled the switch, starting up the conveyor belt with Catwoman bound and gagged on top of it, and ran, leaving Batman to make a choice: rescue Catwoman from becoming cat chow or stop Harley Quinn.

The hero stopped and thought about it for a second before jumping from the catwalk he was perched on, leapt down in front of a fleeing Harley and grabbed her by her costume’s top.

“Gee, Batman,” a stunned Harley told him (she truly thought he’d rescue Catwoman and not go after her). “What are you gonna do? Toss me around or rescue your kitten?”
“MMPH! MMPH!” the bound girl shouted into her gag in an effort to persuade him to do the latter.

Without speaking a word, the hero glared at her, opened the protector of the power switch that was conveniently within reach, and flipped it off. Both the conveyor belt and meat grinder stopped with Catwoman’s head a mere foot away from the blades.

The villainess let out a nervous chuckle. “Heh...good call.”

Tired of her, Batman lifted Harley up and threw her into the side of the conveyor belt, her ribs crashing into its metal side. With Harley now neutralized, Batman strode over and removed the gag from over her mouth.

“Thank you,” Catwoman said with an equal mix of gratitude and flirtation.
“I was simply returning the favor from yesterday,” he replied.
“How in the world did you find me?”
“Long story. Let’s just say I can do a mean Killer Croc impression.”

Though somewhat confused by that statement, the still-bound girl pressed on. “So, how ‘bout you untie your damsel and claim your prize?”
“I can untie you, Catwoman, but I won’t be getting intimate with you.”
“Oh come now, Batman. You know you want to.”

She thought of her next response before saying it. “Maybe it’s that mask of yours. It might be cutting off the blood to your head. Maybe you should take it off; for your health’s sake, of course.”

The hero walked up to the bound Catwoman, knelt down, and...placed the gag back over her lips, causing her to let out an exasperated sigh.

The Dark Knight took out a Batarang from his utility belt and placed it at Catwoman’s feet.

“You can handle it from here,” he told her. With that, he threw down a smoke pellet. When the smoke cleared, he was gone; Harley Quinn was too.

Sighing once more, Catwoman started to maneuver her body so that she could reach her appointed escape implement. Someday, she’d get Batman. She’d get ‘im good...
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Corrigon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corrigon »

One of my favourite episodes and a great addition to the end.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Corrigon wrote: 4 years ago One of my favourite episodes and a great addition to the end.
Thanks! Means a lot to me!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Cool story, and I watched this episode only yesterday!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic