What was once a boring life (F/M, M/F, ...) Chapter 3

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

What was once a boring life (F/M, M/F, ...) Chapter 3

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Prologue (F/M)

It was another normal day for Roy, or maybe let's say, another boring day for him. So he was thinking at least when he returned home from school on a friday evening. HIs usual routine? Ditching his backpack, eating and watching netflix. His life couldn't get anymore boring. As he was walking home that day with his messy brown hair waving in the wind, he suddenly received a text from his mother saying that Kyra, his step sister would be waiting for him when he would get home. He sighed. Kyra was a gorgeous girl, around the same age as him. He was 16. As Kyra was born around a month earlier it made her 17 years old. Only reading her name made him think about her beautiful long light ash brown hair reaching down to her neck, her hazel eyes. It made him think about the times when he still had a crush on her. Yes he had a crush on her. One fateful day he gave up all hope on conquering her heart. More about that later, but you get now why he was slightly worried about seeing her. He didn't want to reveal the feelings he once kept for her.

"Kyra? Are you here already?" He said out loud once he entered and closed the backdoor behind him."Oh hi Roy! You're home early. How was school?" "Just as always." Roy said back. They went to different schools. Roy's mother and Kyra's father were colleagues and they started dating a while ago. They lived an hour of driving away from each other so their kids knew full well they would use any opportunity they had to be with each other, this had their children spending more time with each other as a result. They would spend the weekend alone together since his mother left on a vacation with her boyfriend.

Roy noticed something was not right. Kyra was being extremely friendly. She was always friendly but this time it just her behaviour screamed friendly while waving a flag. "Are you alright Kyra?" Roy asked. "U-uhm yeah. What could be wrong. Are you hungry?" She quickly changed subject. "Like you wouldn't believe. Want me to order some pizza?" "Sure thing!" Kyra replied. It was her turn to pay this round since they made a bet on a video game a while go. She lost by 7 points.

An hour later they were both sitting in the living room watching netflix while they finished their last slice of pizza when Kyra suddenly looks at Roy. "Uhm Roy? Can I ask you something?" "No, you can't!". "Come on... Stop teasing me already!" Kyra let out an annoyed sigh. Roy laughed. I was just making a joke." Roy laughed "Do you already have a girlfriend?" A moment of silence followed. Uhm... "No... Why are you asking?" "Oh, I was just wondering. Can I show you something I learned on school? During PE the teacher learned us how to do massages I don't know why but it feels really good! Just turn on your belly and I'll take care of you for a while." Roy was at a loss for words but he wasn't planning to ask any other questions so he just did as she asked of him and turned around and began lying on the couch fully stretched with his back turned against Kyra. "Okay sis, I'm waiting on you." He was kind of curious if it was true what she was saying but he was about to find out.

Suddenly he felt her hands grabbing his shoulder and massaging it pretty well. "How does it feel bro?" Kyra giggled. "Well you told the truth when you said that it feels damn good, it's really relaxing I almost don't feel my muscles anymore." Kyra didn't react to that at first but a while later she whispers in his ear. "Well that's what it's supposed to do..." Roy weakly managed to lift his head. "What do you mean?" He said as he suddenly felt Kyra grabs his 2 wrists together and wrap something around them. "Hey sis! What in heaven's name are you doing?!" "Shhhh... Just relax." His step sister replied while she was wrapping what seemed like soft nylon rope around his wrists. Roy started to get his strength back but it was already too late since Kyra already finished the final knot around his wrists. And oh boy it was tight.

"Kyra! It's starting to hurt. Untie me already!" Kyra kept quiet for a few seconds and after constant reminding by Roy she got off from the couch. "I'm doing this for you Roy." She said. "What do you mean, how could you be doing this for me? I never asked it to you?!" Roy asked confused. Suddenly he heard her slipping off her shoes. "What are you doing over there? Come on this isn't funny!" Suddenly his sister put her knee on his back and he felt her touching his chin as something what seemed like and old dirty rag get slipped in his mouth before his sister started clamping his mouth shut. "MMpphh!" Why did this rag taste so bad. "You really couldn't stay quiet huh brother?" She said as she tied what looked like a sock between his teeth and knotted it off behind his head. "Now you made me gag you with my dirty socks. If you stayed quiet I would have had time to find something else. Maybe if you behave from now on I'll change your gag later." Roy had a thousand questions racing through is mind. Is her other sock inside of my mouth? Why would she do this, I thought we were friends. Did her PE teacher learn her how to tie this knots or did she learn this from the babysitting jobs she told me so much about. Kyra then opened the door to the hallway where the stairs were and helped up Roy from the couch getting him on his feet and guiding him upstairs while he nervously tried to get loose from his restraints but as he didn't want to keep her socks in his mouth he didn't fight against her too much.

End of Prologue

Authors note:
Hello readers.

This is my first story on this forum so I would be so glad if I could receive some feedback. I have been reading stories here for a while but writing them is a whole different thing so I'll still have to get used to it.
I also would love to hear what you think of it. I'm probably going to continue this. I'm still a student so I probably won't be able to write a new chapter everyday. Also I'm not an expert in tagging so I just tagged what I think most of the story will be but there will be more.

Thanks for reading.
Last edited by Roboticrobin20 4 years ago, edited 7 times in total.
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

Good start! i like your style. i loved how Kyra tricked Roy with a massage! I think Roy's reactions were believable.

I wonder what's gonna happen upstairs! i wait for more!
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Mike wrote: 4 years ago Good start! i like your style. i loved how Kyra tricked Roy with a massage! I think Roy's reactions were believable.

I wonder what's gonna happen upstairs! i wait for more!
Thank you for your reply, I will be continuing this for sure. Stay tuned for more. :D
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Chapter 1: The guest is on her way (F/M)

As they reached Roy’s bedroom Kyra opened the door with her one hand and guided Roy inside with the other by keeping a tight grip on his arm to make sure he wouldn’t run off to somewhere else. Roy moaned in his gag as he was annoyed by Kyra pulling at him. The only thing he wanted right now was an explanation for this joke of Kyra. “I know you are confused Roy.” Kyra said. “But I promise I will explain everything to you in due time. I’m doing this for you remember? Now please lay down on the bed.” Kyra closed the door behind her but she didn’t lock it as there wasn’t a key on the door. Roy stood there waiting on Kyra still trying to find out why she did all this. “Didn’t you hear me the first time Roy? On the bed! Please! We don’t have a lot of time. She’ll be here in half an hour.” Roy sighed and just did as she asked and laid himself down on his back. She sure seems in a hurry he thought. Is she having one of her friends over and does she want some privacy? She could have just asked. There was plenty of stuff he could do on his gaming laptop. Did he have to be tied up for this? Kyra pulled out a duffelbag from under his bed where she hid it earlier. She pulled out some bundles of what seemed like white nylon rope and some old black dusting cloths.

“Are you going to scream when I ungag you?” Kyra asked in a stern tone. Roy thought for a few seconds but wanted those socks out of his mouth as fast as possible so he shaked his head. He also found it the best opportunity to ask the questions that have been putting his thinking capabilities in overdrive. “Good, I really didn’t want to use my socks but I couldn’t have you making to much noise down there. I also didn’t want to risk having you scream.” She moved her hands behind his head and untied the knot in the sock before pulling out the wet sock that he had been sucking on. “Ewww… You really had to work so hard on cleaning my socks?” Kyra giggled. “I’m sorry, it’s too soon. I’m sure you’re craving for answers but they will come when I have you fully tied up.” Roy replied: “Hey, you’re the one who stuffed them in the first place, I couldn’t do anything about it. And how do you mean when I’m fully tied up. Please, just untie me Kyra. That way I’ll forget all about this and we can be friends again like we were 10 minutes ago.” Kyra sighed. “Oh, when I’m done, you’re going to owe me. I went to hell and back for you, you know that.” She grabbed a bundle of rope and tried wrapping it around one of his ankles but he started whipping his legs all over the place. This made her just crawl on the bed, push his legs down and sit on top of them. “You’re really making it hard for me not to punish me, but I really don’t have the time to do so, but maybe I’ll find some time later today, or tomorrow.” She untied his shoe laces and slipped of his shoes and socks. And somehow Roy still could find the courage inside of him to make some silly comments on her feet.

“Your socks tasted awfully bad, when is the last time you washed your feet?” Kyra who had just tied a rope around the bed post and who was about to tie the other end of the rope to his ankle stayed quiet and hummed a scary song. Roy knew the theme. It was from an old horror movie called “Nightmare on Almstreet”. Just when she finished tying the rope around his ankle she said the words: “Kyra’s coming for you!” She got up and sat down between his legs and lifted one of her bare feet. “So you want to know when I last washed my feet right? Why don’t you find out yourself?” She didn’t leave him any time to answer that and just pressed her feet softly against his face. His nose stuck between her toes. “So how do they smell? I had gymclass today.” Kyra giggled. “MMmph!!” Roy shouted and tried to move away his head but found it difficult to do so. Kyra held this position for a while but then she lifted her foot again and immediately began tying his other foot to the bed realizing she didn’t have a lot of time left. “I took a shower immediately after I got home so you don’t need to worry. You probably would have fainted otherwise so thank me later.” Roy took a few breaths and decided to make no further comments.

As Kyra was making some other changes to his bound position like tying his wrists to the upper corners of the bed, he suddenly got a strange sensation. It felt weird, he had this feeling a few times before but he never gave it much attention. As he looked town he saw his flagpole was tall and high. “Oh shit!” He accidentally shouted. “What is it Kyra looked at him and noticed the thing he was probably worrying about. “Oh, is it here now? I expected it to come much earlier but I guess I was wrong. Don’t worry. It will go away with time as you’ll probably already know. But still to be sure I’ll better cover it.” She said as she covered his entire lower body with a blanket.

“I think I’m done for the most part. Now I think I’ll explain my plan for you but first I better gag you. That way I’m sure you won’t be making any objections. So please open your mouth.” She held small balled up rag in her hand.” Roy turned his head. “Oh come on! You don’t need to gag me!” He decided to keep his mouth shut for the time being. He didn’t want anything stuffed in his mouth for the remainder of the day. “Well I can always use my dirty socks instead, if that’s what you prefer. Now I mention it. I think I do prefer that much more!” “No wait! Please gag me with the clean cloth!” Kyra smirked. “I never thought I would live the day to hear you beg to be gagged.” She stuffed the small cloth in his mouth and clamped it shut while grabbing another cloth and tying it tight around his head and between his lips leaving him unable to spit out the stuffing. “There, I think I like you much better like that.” She giggled and grabbed a small bottle of men perfume and a hair comb out of the same bag she got the ropes from.

“Now you’re probably wondering why I did this. Well the answer is simple.” She said while spraying a bit of perfume over his upper body. Roy was waiting patiently for her to continue. “I found you a girlfriend!” Roy started thinking to himself. “What did she just say? A g-girl… f-friend?! How does she know I’m okay with this. I probably don’t even know the girl!” Kyra interrupted his thoughts. “And I do know what you’re thinking: I probably don’t even know this girl!. But the thing is, you probably do know her, because she knows you from middle school. She had a crush on you back then but never had the courage to say it. I’m not going to tell you who, she asked me to keep it a surprise. So maybe start to get that brain of yours working for once.” She started going through his wild hair with the comb and made the style a bit more refined. Roy didn’t really fight against it as she appreciated what his step sister was doing for him. She must have noticed that his previous confession to her must have left him in a bad mood so she was probably trying to make up for it with this. Kyra’s phone gave a small chime alerting her of a message she received. “Emi… I mean you’re future girlfriend his at your doorstep. I’ll go let her in. Don’t go anywhere.” She smiled and left him tied and gagged to his bed taking the bag with ropes and the other stuff she used with her. Roy was left helplessly on the bed, tied in a spreadeagle position, unable to talk or move. Who could possibly be the mystery guest Kyra had invited to his house?

Authors note:
Hope you enjoyed the first chapter.
Just a quick question. Should I write the characters thoughts between quotes? Or is it alright like I’m doing it now. I’m trying to keep some consistency.
Thanks for reading.
Last edited by Roboticrobin20 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

thank you for posting again so fast! i'm really enjoying your story.

i think it's ok use the quotes for thoughts. Maybe someone with more experience can help you better than me.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great start!

I think the way you deal with thoughts is good. I wouldn't change anything.

Keep it up!
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago Great start!

I think the way you deal with thoughts is good. I wouldn't change anything.

Keep it up!
Thank you very much for the feedback :D
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Mike wrote: 4 years ago thank you for posting again so fast! i'm really enjoying your story.

i think it's ok use the quotes for thoughts. Maybe someone with more experience can help you better than me.
Thank you, I'm trying to get a new chapter online tomorrow.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Chapter 2: Return of a childhood friend (F/M)

So while Roy was waiting patiently Kyra walked down the stairs. It was kind of a house rule to not run down or up the stairs, just for safety reasons. He heard Kyra open the front door and greet the guest. The guest greeted Kyra back, her voice reminded Roy of someone else but he couldn’t quite remember who. Kyra told the girl to go upstairs alone and told her in which room he was. There also was a bit of inaudible chatter but he did hear Kyra telling the girl that he was “a bit tied up at the moment”. He couldn’t believe his ears. She was really planning to leave him tied, vulnerable and embarrassed for some girl he probably didn’t even know.

The door slowly opened and a brown haired girl peeked inside with her head. She froze for a few seconds when she saw him. “Oh hi Roy! You’re a bit tied up I see.” She giggled. So this girl knew his name. But something was off. Somehow she looked really familiar. Her blue eyes, her long brown hair with ash brown highlights. She was stunningly beautiful. The girl slowly walked closer near the bed and sat on the side of it next to his legs. Roy just kept looking at the girl. This couldn’t be, he thought. “Why so quiet Roy?” The girl said teasingly. “Don’t you remember your childhood friend? It’s me, Emilia.” Roy nodded as he couldn’t believe his eyes. “Emilmhha?” Emilia giggled as she enjoyed Roy’s muffled sounds. “Alright let me take those out of your mouth. Your step sister did quite a number on you.” As Emilia ungagged Roy, Roy was still thinking about how it had been about 5 or 6 years that he had last seen her. She changed a lot since then. They were best friends in middleschool but she had to move to another city since her father got a new job. Roy spitted out the cloth inside his mouth as soon as Emilia removed the cleave gag. “Is this really you Emilia? Am I dreaming?” Emilia giggled. “No you’re not. This is 100% real.” She smiled.

“You really changed a lot in those 5 years. I almost didn’t recognize you. How do you and Kyra know eachother?” Emilia played with a rope around some of his ankles. “Well, we are in the same basketball team. Kyra and I know each other for about a year. She told me about her step brother Roy a few days ago. Then I recognized you. So I asked her to fix a date between the 2 of us.” Roy blushed. “A d-date? Does that mean tha…” Suddenly Emilia pressed her lips against his. Roy was stunned. This was his first kiss and he didn’t know how he felt about it. It exceeded his expectations by far but he never dared to think it would come from his best friend which he hadn’t seen in such a long time. “I have been waiting for so long to do this. And yes! I do love you. I never really told you this before I moved, but now I do realize that I should have. Look at all the wonderful time we missed out on.”

“I never knew you felt like that. I should have sensed it and said something before.” Roy turned red. “It’s not your fault Roy, I was too young back then to reveal my true feelings to you. We both made our mistakes but it seems we still have plenty of time to fix them right, don’t you think?” Roy nodded in agreement. “You don’t know how happy it can make a person to know that there is someone who cares this much for you.” Emilia smiled and snuggled close to him. “Hey Emilia, I do want to apologize for appearing in front of you like this. My sister really seemed to like restraining me for no reason at all.” The brown aired girl smirked. “Well I kinda asked her to do it for me. I thought it would bring up some old memories. Don’t you remember the last time we saw each other?” Roy started thinking. He did seem to remember something. Emilia loved tickling him. It gave her some feeling of control wich she really enjoyed. Roy’s nodding gave it away to Emilia. “Last time we saw eachother I tied your wrists behind your back with my scarf and I continued tickling you for hours. My knots sucked back in the day. But for some reason you didn’t try to escape.” “Well that was because I didn’t want to interrupt your fun.” Roy said. “My knots still suck, that’s why I asked Kyra to do it for me. I heard she used to be part of a girl scout group. They thought her a lot back then. I also asked her to teach me so you better watch your back the coming days.” Emilia laughed. “Sounds like I’ll need to keep my eye open for other girl scout friends of yours.” Roy teased back. “Maaaayyyybbeee…” Emilia smirked.

For the remainder of the time Emilia was able to stay, the both of them spent some quality time together. Emilia kept hugging her new found boyfriend. And he seemed to enjoy every last second of it. “I wish this could go on forever” Emilia said. Roy nodded in agreement. He never dreamed this day would bring him so much joy. This had to be a giant turning point in his old boring life. “Hey Emilia? Do you mind untying me for a moment.” She looked up to him. “Aren’t you having fun right now?” Roy seemed to be a bit shaky. “It’s not that, I just need a short potty break.” “Oh I see, well I promised your sister to keep you tied up but I don’t want my boyfriend to pee in his bed on our first date so I’ll guess I’ll untie you. I’ll also probably head down when you’re done. I need to be home before dinner.” She started untying Roy. “Do you have to go already? Awww… I was enjoying being around you. Well, don’t forget to send my parents my regards.” “Hurry up to the toilet already. I still have a surprise for you.” Emilia teased. “Well now you got me curious.” He quickly got up from his bed. Did his thing in the bathroom and returned to his room. Emilia held her hands behind her back. “Close your eyes Roy.” She said. “Alrighty. Guess I’ll have to listen to the boss.” He closed his eyes and waited for his surprise. Suddenly Emilia gave a kiss on his lips. Roy opened his mouth to kiss her back but just at that moment she shoved some kind of cloth in his mouth and clamped her hand over his mouth. “Mmmph?” Roy asked surprised. “Keep my panties until next time. And try not to spit them out before I leave.” Roy nodded and gave her a final hug before she had to go. He followed her downstairs and checked their journal’s to plan their next date. How they managed to do this with Emilia’s panties in Roy’s mouth remained a riddle to Kyra who was spying on them through a slightly opened kitchen door. They agreed on a date and Roy waved her goodbye as she disappeared around the corner of the street. He had an amazing time with her and took out the panties from his mouth and put them in his pocket. He wanted to go thank Kyra but just before he went to the kitchen he stopped and smiled noticing Kyra spying on him through the door. “I told her not to untie you yet.” She giggled. Roy laughed and gave his sister a hug. “Thank you.” He didn’t let go of her. “How can I ever repay you for this?” Kyra smiled.

You can start by giving me a massage.

Author’s note
I want to thank my readers again for sticking with me and I want to apologize for being a bit later. I promised some friends to play some video games in the weekend + college material to study but I’ll try to write new chapters at a more consistent rate.
I went and corrected some spelling and grammar errors in the previous 2 chapters. Please don’t ask me how they slipped past me because I really don’t know. I’ll try to avoid them in the future.
I hope you enjoyed the new chapter.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice continuation!

There is no need to apologize. Just write at your own pace. If you upload once a week, it is already more frequent than most stories. Don't force yourself to upload. Quality over quantity.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago Nice continuation!

There is no need to apologize. Just write at your own pace. If you upload once a week, it is already more frequent than most stories. Don't force yourself to upload. Quality over quantity.
Thank you for the nice comments. I really enjoy to read them after writing a new chapter. :)
I'll keep the story updated with new chapters in 2 to 4 days from the last one.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Chapter 3: Good old payback (M/F)

Roy slept well that night. His sister slept even better knowing that she would receive VIP treatment from her brother the following day. He already agreed on giving her a massage treatment wich she was looking forward to. When she got up, Roy seemed to be already awake. He was downstairs in the kitchen, had done some grocery shopping and prepared the table for his sister. On the table were fresh sandwiches, her favorite cerial in a bowl with milk and fresh fruit juice. “Oh Roy, is this for me?! Awww, you’re too kind! You’re the best.” She smiled and sat on the chair as Roy did the same and they both enjoyed breakfast together. Roy seemed to be away with his thoughts. Kyra knew that he was probably thinking about Emilia.

“So… How did things go yesterday?” Kyra asked curious. “Did you already make a shrine for the panties she gave you?” Roy smirked. “You would like that huh? You’re in for a treat today. I won’t bother you with the dishes for the remainder of the day and I will do all the house chores.” Kyra looked up. “You can’t be serious. You are overpaying your debt way too much. I did this because I felt guilty for… You know what I mean.” Roy replied with an answer he never expected himself to use. “You better don’t do any chores today or I’ll search up every last piece of rope there is in this very house right now.” “You got my attention.” Kyra giggled. “Maybe you can convince me that way.” Roy was dumbfounded as he made things a lot more difficult. “I was joking Kyra.” “Well, if you want to repay me then you better get those ropes back from the garage. I’ll be waiting for you in the living room.” Roy sighed and they both finished their breakfast as Roy gathered all the ropes and headed to Kyra where he dropped all the rope on the couch and turned with his wrists behind his back.

“What do you think you’re doing? You’re not trying to escape from your chores are you?” Kyra said laughing. “How do you mean? You asked me to bring the ropes.” Roy and Kyra were staring at each other for a few minutes before Roy realized what she meant. “Oh! I see. So the ropes aren’t for me but for you! Why didn’t you tell me sooner?” “I was hoping you would come to see that on your own behalf.” Kyra replied with a smug expression on her face. “But I’m not surrendering so easily, you played it hard, I’m going to play it hard.” Roy sighed and grabbed a single length of rope. “Alright then here I co…” Before he finished he jumped forward towards Kyra who was sitting in the couch and turned her on her belly. “Hey! This isn’t fair! You didn’t give me a chance to struggle!” Kyra struggled without success. “It’s not like you gave me a chance. Besides I’m much more evil. I have lots of plans for you today.” Roy smiled. While they were talking he had finished wrapping rope around her wrists and already begun on tying her ankles as Kyra was quietly moaning while tugging at her tight restraints. She didn’t seem to find any slack in them. “Kyra, I was wondering… Why do you enjoy this so much?” She looked up. “I don’t really know. To be honest I prefer to be the one tying you up but giving up control to a guy seems like a lot of fun too.” “So you actually just see this as a game do you?”

Kyra thought for a while. “Not really a game but… I just enjoy it a lot, being in control makes me feel powerful and not having control makes me forget all my worries.” Kyra smiled. “How about you?” She said. Roy thought for 10 seconds. “I haven’t thought about it yet. You just roped me into this like yesterday. I’ll try to give you an answer tomorrow.” By this time Roy had wrapped rope around her ankles, knees and calves. He also took one of Kyra’s old scarves from his back pocket. “Feel nice and secure?” He grinned as Kyra nodded. “Any last words before I’m going to do the chores? You’re gonna be stuck here for a while. I mean at least until I’m finished with my work.” Kyra shaked her head and remained quiet, keeping her lips closed. Roy noticed this and tied a knot in the scarf before keeping his hand over her nose. Kyra tried to fight against this but eventually she had to open her mouth as Roy quickly seized this opportunity to gag her with the knotted cleave gag. “Alright now. Stay nice and quiet in this couch. I don’t want you to fall on the floor and get hurt. Also don’t go anywhere.” He winked at her. “Mmmphh?!” “Keep making that noise. I love it.”

Roy started removing all the plates from the table and put them in the dishwasher. Meanwhile he kept the door towards the living room slightly open. That way he could keep some tabs on her. For her own safety of course. He didn’t want any harm to come to her. Especially not after what she did for him. He didn’t dare to think what would happen if she hit her head after tumbling off the couch. He quickly finished this task and continued his other chores at a steady pace. Almost an hour late he peeked his head back in the living room. “You still doing okay Kyra?” He saw her struggling, but it seemed like she was still enjoying her current situation. As promised Roy walked over to her and started to massage her shoulders like she did with him. She let out soft muffled moans in the cloth between her lips. “Mmhhhy feetthh!” She mumbled. “What’s that? I didn’t quite hear you.” Roy replied knowing full well what she said. “MMHHYYY FEEEETHHH!!!” She shouted louder. Roy looked at her with a wicked smile. “I think I know what you want.” He pulled off her socks and started to massage them gently. Kyra smiled and closed her eyes trying to relax.

About 10 minutes later Roy started getting slightly bored. How could he possibly spice things up a bit more. He didn’t plan to massage Kyra for the remaining 20 minutes. He got a genius idea. “Kyra? Do you have sensitive feet?” The tied up girl lifted her head. Not knowing what he could possibly mean by that. “Mmphp?” She responded. “I’ll ask you another way.” He started rapidly moving his fingers all over her feet. “Mmmphh!!” Roy lauged. “What is it? Are you ticklish? Well you better get used to it sis.” Kyra struggled wildly and couldn’t stop laughing through her gag. She would get her revenge soon. One way or another.

What if she asked someone for a little bit of help?

Author’s note
Thanks again for reading, this may have been a short one but I hoped you enjoyed it. Since I waited a bit long with this chapter I’ll try to bring the next one a bit sooner.
Also, how do I tag people in here?
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

I enjoyed chapter 3! I like how Roy massaged Kyra while she was tied. Nice idea! I can't wait for the revenge ahahaha
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Mike wrote: 4 years ago I enjoyed chapter 3! I like how Roy massaged Kyra while she was tied. Nice idea! I can't wait for the revenge ahahaha
Thank you again for the nice comment. I already have another idea for a different story. I'll announce it soon.
Do you know how I tag someone?
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

Roboticrobin20 wrote: 4 years ago
Mike wrote: 4 years ago I enjoyed chapter 3! I like how Roy massaged Kyra while she was tied. Nice idea! I can't wait for the revenge ahahaha
Thank you again for the nice comment. I already have another idea for a different story. I'll announce it soon.
Do you know how I tag someone?
I don't know how to tag sorry
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

[mention]ColonelShuffle[/mention]

I asked you a while ago if I could send you my stories. I finally got to writing. After a half year.
Please tell me what you think of it :D
I would appreciate it.
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

Hey man, glad you got to writing and sharing your story! I’m really enjoying it so far, and I like how the roles have been switched in this last chapter.
Can’t wait to read more of this work, and see how it all progresses.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

ColonelShuffle wrote: 4 years ago Hey man, glad you got to writing and sharing your story! I’m really enjoying it so far, and I like how the roles have been switched in this last chapter.
Can’t wait to read more of this work, and see how it all progresses.
Thank you for telling me your thoughts on it. I haven't had a lot of time to write lately due to school stuff but I can say that a new chapter will be here soon. I'll also elaborate on ideas I've been thinking on for a while.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Roboticrobin20 wrote: 4 years ago I can say that a new chapter will be here soon.
Great news, looking forward to it.

Met groet!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic