A deal is a deal... MM/M (tickle story)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Niiick1990
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A deal is a deal... MM/M (tickle story)

Post by Niiick1990 »

Hi everyone!

This is my first story here. I hope you'll enjoy! Feel free to share with me some ideas or some corrections, I'm really open to it! English is not my mothertongue so feel free to correct me on spelling, punctuations...

Can't wait on reading your comments!

THE BET

You’re sitting next to your friend on his bed. This was a hot afternoon and you both don't have any plans.

“Let’s play a game! I’m sure I can beat you to Mario Kart this time! Says Carl.
- Humm… I don’t know. I don’t really feel playing videogames right now.
- Are you afraid of what could be your punishment if you lose?
- A punishment…?”

That was the first time Carl was talking about a punishment when playing at Mario Kart. You’re suddenly interested in what kind of punishment he has in mind.

“Let’s say the loser has to be tickled by the winner and must not resist to his attacks.
- I’m not so ticklish… “

You definitely lie on that point and you hope Carl doesn’t get it. You don’t really know which spots are the most sensitives on your body, but you would laugh to tears if you end up being the loser.

“Well, we’ll find out, reply Carl automatically,
- We…?
- Whoever is the loser, the winner could ask to my little brother to assist… Why not?
- Well, OK. Why not…”

You both take place on the floor, controllers in hand, ready to race. You pick Wario he picks Bowser. You feel butterflies inside of your stomach. What if you lose? What if Carl finds out you’re weakest spots? Will he reach your skin under your shirt if he wins? What are the limits? Can he tickle you everywhere, like EVERYWHERE? These terms haven’t been discussed yet and you shiver just to think about it. But now, let’s play, you MUST win this race. You WILL win this race. You WILL find the weakest spots on Carl’s body. And remember, you already won races against him before. It shouldn’t be so hard to that again.

The race begins. You lead. You sweat. You can feel that Carl is sweating too. He’s far from you on the track.

“I hope that you’re ready to be tortured, you tell him. I won’t be easy on you.
- You already have in mind which spots you would like to explore?
- For sure…”

You don’t know why you love it so much. You feel confident. You like that you’re feeling powerful over him. It’s the first time you see him a bit submissive in front you, less confident.

Suddenly, the road is becoming harder and your kart ends up in the grass. You lose precious seconds to get back on track. Once your wheels are back on the highway, a turtle hits and your kart goes back in the grass. And then, you just see Bowser shifting you.

“YES! Yelled Carl. I think you shouldn’t be so confident about you’re winning position now.”
Butterflies come back. You’re now sweating again. You do your best to reach back Bowser on the track. No success. Bowser reaches the line before you.

“Well, well, well. How do you feel now? Ask Carl.
- 2 out of 3?
- Nope, that wasn’t the condition. It was one race only. It’s time to face your destiny.”

This is the first time you feel so powerless in front of your friend. You know that a deal is a deal and you can’t get out of your situation.

“So you’re now under my instructions little tickle subject. You must face your punishment! Let’s get ready. I have tools to prepare, give me five minutes.
- Tools…?
- Yes, tools. To reach every tiny ticklish spots you have..”

You look at him with fear. You don’t recognize your friend. He looks powerful and he enjoys his position. You feel butterflies more than ever, but you’re curious of what are going to be next steps. You stand up to prepare the bed and pillows. You suppose that it’ll be you’re next destination.

“What do you think you’re doing?
- I suppose I’ll be tickled on the bed?
- I’m the one in charge here. I’ll tell you where you’re going to be tickled. On your knees now. You lose your bet, a loser stays on his knees until his new master ask him to do otherwise.
- You’re now my… my Master?
- You’re Master of punishment, yes. On your knees, hands behind your head. I’ll go find my little brother; he must be able to clearly see which one of us is the winner. When he’ll see you in this position he’ll quickly finds out. We’re used to these kinds of situations.”

He’s acting like a pro. It’s not his first time. This last information “We’re used to these kinds of situations” keeps running thru your mind. Is his brother will tickle you too? He’s definitely going to see you in that vulnerable position and you feel humiliated.

Carl comes back in the room with a suitcase. Bryan, his little brother follows him too. Both were acting like characters and they were changing their voices when they talked to each other. You barely know Bryan, but you already met. He’s short and younger than you. Both are talking to each other like you did no longer exist.

“Hey Bryan, welcome in the examination room, tells Carl to Bryan while opening the suitcase.
- Thanks Master. Let’s see what we got here. What has he done?
- We did a bet. He lost. So now, this is our job to find his weakest spots.
- Understood.”

Carl takes several sheets in his hands and starts reading.

“Hi, subject. So here are your rights and we’re going to tell you how the session will go. The whole point here is a game. If you want it to stop, say “Banana”. This is the emergency word only. If we find out that you use it incorrectly, we’ll be stricter on you.

Here’s my assistant Bryan, he’ll help me for different tasks like restraints, taking notes and evaluating your reactions. You’re no longer allowed to call us by our names, you call us by Master and Master’s assistant. You’re not allowed to talk, only to laugh. If you talk, we’ll gag you and define another emergency code. Is everything alright for you? Nod if positive.”

You nod.

“Bryan, let’s help the subject to take place on the bed. Lie him down, on his back.”
Bryan is coming towards you. Taking your arms and keeping them behind your back. You could overpower him in a minute if you would like to, but you want to play their game and becoming a character too.
“Lie down here please, instructs Bryan”

You obey. You lie down and you can see both of them looking at you. You still can’t see what’s in the suitcase.

“The subject is in place, Master Carl, says Bryan.
- Good. Let’s begin.”

Carl takes out five or six bunches of rope out of the suitcase giving them to Bryan. You lost the count. It’s like a ritual and silent. Bryan laid all the ropes, different colors next to your body. They were again talking to each other like you did no longer exist.

“Please install restraints to ankles and wrists. Instructs Carl to Bryan”

Fewer minutes later, “restraints in place, Master”

“Tie his ankles to each bedpost. Spread the subject’s legs, we’ll be able to reach knees and thighs this way."

You slowly feel your legs spreading while apart. It’s not hurtful, but really strange to feel being used like a subject in a laboratory.

“Ankles in place. Legs in place. Knees and thighs exposed to experimentation.
- Good. Tie his wrists to upper bedposts. Give him loose. We’ll tie his arms next to his body for now, but we want to be able to raise his arms up without untying him.
-Understood, Master.”

Bryan reaches your left arm, tying a knot around your wrist restraint at the upper bedpost. It’s loose for now. He does the same thing for your right arm. It takes 5 or 6 minutes to do. While this going on, Carl is writing down on a sheet.

“Wrists securely bound to bedpost, Master.
- Show me how it effectiveness of your work Bryan.
- Yes, Master. On your command.
- 3-2-1, now.”

Bryan pulls two ropes quickly and your arms rise up above your head stretching your whole body to each bedpost. You feel so much helpless in this position. Every spots are exposed and ready to be tickled. It’s not so comfortable, but you keep quiet because you don’t want to end up gagged.
“Good. Armpits exposed, check. Belly exposed, check. Knees exposed, check. Feet immobilised, check. Loose his arms”, commands Carl.

You slowly feel your arms being released and Bryan put each of them back in place next to your body.

“Well done. We’re ready to begin.”

To be continued…

Thanks for reading! Here's some questions I have for you!

1) Do you think Carl will reach out your skin for tickles or he'll stay on your clothes?
2) Would you like to know the past between Carl and his younger brother? Why are they so familiar playing like that? Why is he calling him Master?
3) Would you like Carl being easy on you or being really strict and playing his role to the end?
4) Revenge scenarios are always fun?
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Writing is a learned skill. Like any other learned skill, it takes time, patience, and practice.

Drawscore
Tiedtothelife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedtothelife »

Wow, what an interesting scenario, I am certainly eager to know the following. And I really like interactive writing. About the questions ...

1) If Carl wants to attack my skin, I can't help it, hehehe.
2) Sure, after all it seems that I will be with him for a while.
3) The second option, no doubt.
4) They are and always will be. Hahaha
You know what's better than a shirtless boy tied and gagged? A shirtless boy tied and gagged being tickled.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic