Kinktober: Investigating the Game Corner (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Will that 10 year old rescue Jenny

-Yea
13%
-No
50%
-Who the hell gave the fifth grader a fire-breathing dragon?!
38%

Total votes: 8

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Kinktober: Investigating the Game Corner (F/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

The Game Corner stood tall in Celadon City. Hundreds flocked through its doors everyday to gamble their cash away. People loved the place, but one woman didn’t...

The town’s police chief, Officer Jenny (the step-sister of the Jenny in Viridian City, the sister of the Jenny in Vermillion City and the first cousin twice-removed of the Jenny in Hearthome City) had her suspicions of the place. At least once-maybe twice-a week, she’d seen a few people wearing oddly-familiar outfits enter the building. And at one time, she swore the vehicle they had left in had a familiar “R” logo on the side.

That was enough for her. The police officer entered the Game Corner, hell-bent on discovering on discovering the building’s true purpose.  She approached the counter, which was manned by a male with incredibly short hair.

“May I help you?” the man asked.
“Yes, I’m Officer Jenny of the Celadon Police Force. You wouldn’t mind if I had a little look around here, would you?”
“Of course not! We have nothing to hide here,” the man cheerfully (perhaps too cheerfully...) replied. He was about to say something else, but he heard a clanging noise and some coins spilling onto the floor.

“Excuse me,” he said as he climbed over the counter and walked over to address the situation.

Deciding that the back was probably the best location to look for suspicious activity, she hopped the counter, walked over to the door behind the counter (it was labeled ”DO NOT ENTER”, but Jenny decided to ignore the signage), and crept through it. The door led to a long flight of stairs that she climbed down. At the bottom of the stairs was...just a grey wall that was decorated with a poster labeled “NOTHING TO SEE HERE”.

Deciding to once again ignore the signage, Jenny poked around. Investigating the poster, she found that there was a button behind the poster. Pressing the button caused a passageway to open up.

Crawling through, she found that there was a huge room with chairs, couches, vending machines and several doorways. Numerous red R’s decorated the place, confirming the officer’s suspicions.

“A-ha!” Jenny mentally said to herself. ”The Game Corner is just a money-making scheme for those despicable Rocketeers! I’ve gotta report this to-crap!”

Jenny heard footsteps approaching. She ran to the vending machine and hid behind it. A male grunt walked up to the machine and ordered a Lemonade. When the machine refused to spit it out, the grunt kicked the machine in frustration.

“Ow!” the woman behind the vending machine cried out.

Confused, the grunt stalked towards where he heard the voice, Pokéball in hand. But when he looked behind the machine, no one was there...

oOo

Jenny, having escaped by the other side of the machine the grunt was looking at, ran down a thankfully-empty hallway. Panicking, she opened a door in the hallway and slammed the door shut.

Unfortunately, she didn’t look at the signage of the door she went in. Had she looked, she would’ve known that she had just ran into the hideout’s meeting room, which was currently teeming with grunts and admins.

oOo

As you can imagine, Jenny was easily ambushed, stripped of her phone and Pokéballs, and captured.

She was tied to a chair in the supply closet. Her arms were tied behind her back with rope. Rope was also tied around her elbows, shoulders, waist, lap, ankles, and knees. A rag was shoved in her mouth and was held in by a white cloth tied over her mouth.

Also in the room was Rocket Admin Arianna, who decided to keep guard over the captive.

She stroked the officer’s cloth-covered chin. “You just had to butt in where you didn’t belong, didn’t you?”
“MMPH!”
“Hush, you filthy Piloswine. Now you have to suffer the consequences of attempting to interfere with our plans.”
“MM-MMPH!”

Arianna chuckled at her captive’s attempts at mouthing off to her. “Of course, now that you know this place’s secret, we can’t let you go free and run your mouth about us. I hope you don’t like the outside world, because you won’t be seeing it ever again.”

This obviously distressed Jenny. “MMMMMMMPH! MMMMMMPH!”
“You know, I think it was a good thing you stumbled into here. Your disappearance might serve as an advisory to others to stay away from us; that they may find themselves in a similar situation if they stick their noses into our business.”

Arianna was about to say something else when she heard banging on the door. A grunt (who looked suspiciously like the man who was running the counter) burst in. “Miss Arianna! A ten year old with a Pikachu and a Charizard have broken in! He’s single-handedly taking out our men!”

Arianna growled and turned to the officer. “Ugh. Stay here, little Piloswine! Well, not that you have a choice...”

With that, the admin and grunt left, leaving Jenny behind to hope that she’d be rescued by the invading fifth-grader.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666