THE OFFICE MANAGER AND HIS UNLUCKY SON (MM/Mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

THE OFFICE MANAGER AND HIS UNLUCKY SON (MM/Mm)

Post by bondagefreak »

THE OFFICE MANAGER & HIS UNLUCKY SON

You know what they say about only finding trouble if you actually go out and look for it? Well, it's utter crap.
I was just playing video games and sitting quietly in my own living room when trouble suddenly found me.
Let me explain.

So I finished classes at my usual time and got home from school on Friday afternoon, like I always did.

I took a shower, grabbed a bite and did a bit of homework.
You know how high school can be, right? Ninth grade is pretty damn gruelling.

The evening arrived and my dad still hadn't arrived home yet, which wasn't really out of the ordinary since he was often working late at the office.

He was a branch manager and a really hard-working one at that. He had to be.
After the split with my mom, he ended up having to pay for a relatively large house all by himself.

I spent a week at my mom's and a week at my dad's.
Back and forth, always alternating between the two.

My dad was a good guy, but I guess his lofty position at the firm and the fact that he owned an expensive car ended up attracting some unwanted attention.

Anyways, not knowing what else to do, I sat on the floor in front of the TV and turned the PS4 on so that I could have a bit of fun until my dad arrived.

Like I said, I was just minding my own business and being a nuisance to no one at that point.

By the time my dad made it home that night, it was a bit past 8 o'clock and getting dark outside.
We talked for a bit, but he was so exhausted from his long week that he didn't bother getting undressed and simply plopped himself down on the living room couch, while I played my racing game on the PS4.

I was fully immersed in my gaming marathon and was satisfied to just let my dad relax for a bit instead of pressing him with a bunch of questions about his day and whatnot.

My game was going well.
Third place out of fifteen and only two laps to go!

Everything was going well, up until the point where my dad slipped his shoes off and crossed his feet up over the coffee table.

I didn't realise the source of the stench at first.
I mean, one minute I'm gaming, and the next there's this incredibly strong, nauseating odour filling my nostrils up!

"Uggh! Dad!" I cried out, turning my head around and crinkling my nose in disgust at the sight of his giant, size 13 socked soles crossed just a few inches behind the back of my head.

Anthony was a swell guy.
A bit strict with me sometimes, but otherwise pretty fun to be around.
Thanks to his regular gym workouts, he was also in surprisingly good shape for a man in his early forties.
Hard-working, handsome and generally easy to get along with.

He did have really smelly feet though. And with mom moving out, there was no one to powder his shoes or wash his socks on a near-daily basis.

My dad worked long hours from Monday to Friday and often stayed late at the office.
Those leather shoes he wore didn't breathe at all and actually made his athlete's foot even LESS bearable!
By the time he got home, those big, black dress socks of his were quite literally DRENCHED in sweat.
And to make matters worse, my dad had gotten pretty lazy and often wore the same pair of socks three or four days in a row before finally tossing them to the hamper.

From the smell that filled the living room that night, his socks had to be at least three days old.

I mean it smelled really, REALLY strong.
It was like a mixture of vinegar, blue cheese and boiled eggs.

I swear, the acrid aroma oozing out of his socks didn't only make my stomach churn, but it also stung my eyes and made me wanna run away screaming.

I complained a few times, but my dad barely paid attention to that and simply told me to man up and stop nagging him like my mother used to do.

I spent the next few minutes gaming in silence, this time with a disgusted grimace on my face.
I made a few more disgruntled comments, but my dad just ignored them and went through the weekly flyers that ended up filling our mailbox each Thursday.

Eventually though, the blue-eyed man loosened his yellow necktie, unbuttoned the top of his shirt and peeled both of his calf-length dress socks off before tossing them to the floor and putting his feet back up on the living room table.

Ugh gross!
His soles were all wet and his toes were quite literally covered in lint. Big, black, cheesy balls of sock lint.

He crossed his hands behind his head and allowed himself to lie back against the couch before closing his eyes and dozing off for a bit.

Unable to handle the rancid smell of my father's rotten socks and feet, I quit the racing game and turned the PS4 console off so that I could retreat to my bedroom and get away from the stench.

That's when the unthinkable happened.

I have no idea how they managed to get in the house, but the next thing I know, two masked guys wearing leather jackets and gloves walk into the living room and point their guns at my face.

"Don't even think about it, big guy." one of the thugs warns my dad, who in all honestly looked just as shocked as I was.

"One bad move at I'm dropping the kid." threatens the other.

"Wait. Guys, calm down. No one needs to get hurt. What d'you want? Is it money?" my dad begged, staying seated on the couch so as not to appear threatening.

"You'll find out in a bit." the first guy chuckled, walking over to my dad and motioning for him to get up. "First things first. We need to take care of the boy."

"Dad?" I asked, terrified about what the intruders had in mind for myself and my father.

"SHUT UP, KID! ON THE FLOOR! NOW!" yelled the guy closest to me.

I immediately fell to my knees and remained absolutely immobile while my dad was guided over to me and instructed to keep his hands where they could see them.

A large duffle bag was dumped on the carpet floor right next to me and my dad was ordered to bend down and open it up.

"We're gonna go for a ride in a few minutes." the first guy told my dad. "But first, you're gonna tie the boy up and make sure he can't escape." he announced, causing my father to look down at me with a sympathetic look.

"Wait...dad. Where are they taking you?" I whimpered, sniffling back a fresh set of tears and fighting to keep control of my emotions.

"Shhh. It's okay, son. We're gonna do what these two gentlemen tell us, and everything'll be okay." he told me, adopting a warm, fatherly tone in an effort to calm me down and soothe my nerves.

"That's right, pretty boi. You and your daddy cooperate and nobody gets hurt." replied the second masked burglar, immediately drawing a subdued chuckle from his colleague.

And so, my father got to work under the ever-vigilant gaze of our captors and was forced to truss me up real nice and tight in order to satisfy the armed men and make sure I'd stay out of harm's way.

The two gun-wielding bandits made it amply clear that if I managed to free myself of even a single knot, they'd shoot me in the head and put an end to my life.

They watched and studied each and every one of my dad's moves, and watched as I was mercilessly and brutally bundled up into the most excruciating of hogties.

My dad wasn't going easy on me. He couldn't!
I cried out and whimpered, but he just did his work and packaged me up extra fuckin' tight, trussing me up with WAY more rope than was necessary.

He wasn't taking the chance of me wiggling a limb free.
He wasn't gonna lose me or put my life on the line.

If that meant trussing me up and making sure all the knots were out of reach, then so be it.

By the time dad was done, over half of my body was covered with rope.

My ankles were bound up together, and so were my calves, knees and thighs.
My wrists were roped up extremely well and my elbows and upper arms were pulled together real tight behind my back.

Rope was wrapped extra tight all the way around my arms and chest, and to make matters worse, my dad completed the tie by roping me up into what could only be described as the strictest and absolute tightest of hogties.

He pulled it so tight and knotted me up so good that my heels were pressed back against my elbows!

I whimpered and moaned in pain, unable to withstand the strain that this new position put on most of my body.
"Daaad. It's too tight." I cried out.

Unfortunately for me though, the burglars were also adamant about keeping me quiet and ordered my dad to gag me so that I couldn't scream for help and alert the neighbours.

"Nice job, big guy." one of the armed men commended as he inspected the impeccable ropework.
"Here. Now hurry up and stuff this in his mouth." he instructed, walking over to the bundle of black cloth on the floor and kicking it towards my dad with his boot.

Forty-three-year-old Anthony did as he was told and grabbed his giant work socks from the floor before grabbing my hair and lifting my head up.

I watched as he bunched up his first sweat-ridden stink bomb and nearly barfed my guts out when I caught a whiff of the extremely rancid smell coming out of it.

My eyes went wide and I gave my father's big nylon sock a look that betrayed absolute fear and terror.
He'd been wearing that thing inside his leather dress shoes for the past three or four days and had gotten it so foul and cheesy that the stench of it was causing my eyes to water over.

"Come on, son. Don't make this harder for me." my dad mumbled, holding my head up with one hand and presenting me with his giant, putrid, vinegary-scented wad in the other.

Having no other choice but to obey, I gagged on the smell and closed my eyes tight before doing what I was told and spreading my lips apart.

The sock was thrust in, and in a matter of seconds, I had my dad's positively sweltering sweat rag filling my mouth up and muffling my protests.

I shook my head no when I saw what was coming, but my father just ignored my reaction and did what needed to be done to keep me safe.

I watched as he picked up his other sock from off the floor, and watched as he squashed the putrescent into a big ball before bringing it up in front of my already well-stuffed mouth.

I cried out and coughed, but my father just used his strong fingers and pushed his second pungent sock right in.
"Shhhh, calm down. It's gonna be okay." he spoke, ignoring my frantic pleas and shutting me up for my own good.

He pushed the squishy wadding all the way in and stuffed it deeper until my mouth and cheeks were overstuffed and packed.
I gagged on the foul stench, but my dad just removed his necktie and brought it down between my lips before wrapping it around my head twice and cinching it real tight.

The necktie was knotted behind my head and my father's steaming hot mass of putrid dress socks was pushed even further inside my mouth, bulging fiercely around the necktie and past my overstuffed lips.

I coughed, gagged and sputtered behind the rotten wadding, but was unable to get any meaningful noise out.
Satisfied with his work, my dad stood up and left my line of sight with both armed robbers pointing their guns at him.

I spent the next few hours struggling and crying, certain that I wouldn't see my dad again.
I was on the verge of puking my guts out from having his cheese-infested office socks buried deep inside my yapper, but couldn't do a THING to get rid of them.

I breathed out a sigh of relief when my dad finally came into view again, and couldn't help but feel a sense of security and peace wash over me when I saw the masked men drag a chair into the living room and order my dad to have a seat.

They spent a good ten minutes tying him down to the sturdy kitchen chair. Roping him up, zip-tying his limbs and duct-taping his torso.

His mouth was furiously taped shut and all his bonds were double-checked as well.
These guys weren't amateurs...and apparently, neither was my dad!

The robbers roamed around the place and stole whatever they could fit inside their large duffel bags.
Then they finally left and drove off into the night, leaving my father and I alone and struggling inside our own living room.

We struggled and struggled for hours on end, neither of us were making any progress.

The masked burglars had secured my dad real good, making it impossible for him to escape and free me from the excruciating hogtie he'd put me in.

He tried to talk to me through his tape gag and tried to reassure me, but it was no use.
We spent the entire night bound up and spent all of Saturday fully trussed up as well.

My dad could do nothing but watch as I coughed, cried out and choked on his extremely smelly, cheese-infested socks.

I was always complaining about them...always grimacing at how awful they stank and complaining about how strong they smelled. And now here I was, his own two cheesy stinkers buried deep inside my mouth and stopping me from getting even the tiniest of peeps out.

On Sunday morning, one of my dad's buddies stopped at our place and rang the doorbell twice.
When he tried turning the handle, he found the front door unlocked.
My dad's friend entered and immediately rushed to free us.

The police was called, the robbers were found a few days later, and most of the stuff they'd stolen was returned to us.

A few days later, my dad took care of changing all the locks and was apparently so relieved and happy that we'd come out of the ordeal unharmed that he even cracked a joke about the predicament I was forced to endure.

"Aw, it wasn't so bad. Look on the bright side, kiddo. At least you got a chance to wash your old man's socks!" he cheered, wrapping me in a tight headlock and rubbing his knuckles into my scalp.

He laughed and chuckled but I wasn't smiling.
Even after brushing my teeth about a dozen times and chugging down two litres of water a day, I still had the cheesy taste of his rotten feet in my mouth.

God, they stank!

THE END

Last edited by bondagefreak 9 months ago, edited 10 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Love this story I wish this was me tied up having rank socks in my mouth just want to read more of these stories
Last edited by Sockbound1234 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Another fun surprise! I love the idea of being tied up and gagged with a businessman's rank dress socks and sealed in by his necktie. So hot!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Terrific story. It' so hot when a father ties up and gags his son :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Awesome story! I'm always a sucker (no pun intended) for burglaries!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Yet another awesome short story from you! Love how well the father tied up and gagged his son!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Good storyline. An interesting way to have dad truss up his son, told in the inimitable Bondagefreak style.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

There does seem to be a spurious "un" in the story title.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

The last comment from Anthony was amazing. Great story, I like the new direction you went about it. An interesting dynamic :)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story!
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Mhmmm that was hot.
Wow! Sir, you know very well how much that storyline turns me on...and not that I‘d hope to get robbed, but that kind of treatment would arouse me pretty much :D
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

You should write more of these short tories, I loved it!
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

sniffingyoursocks wrote: 4 years ago Mhmmm that was hot.
Wow! Sir, you know very well how much that storyline turns me on...and not that I‘d hope to get robbed, but that kind of treatment would arouse me pretty much :D
Glad you enjoyed that, kiddo.
I'm sure you'd be a good candidate to play the poor son's role in this tale.
You'd probably have a bit of competition though ;) [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Harlequinn[/mention] [mention]Blakenome1999[/mention]

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago
sniffingyoursocks wrote: 4 years ago Mhmmm that was hot.
Glad you enjoyed that, kiddo.
I'm sure you'd be a good candidate to play the poor son's role in this tale.
You'd probably have a bit of competition though ;) @squirrel @ShadowHusky @Sockbound1234 @Harlequinn @Blakenome1999
Phew - yeah, true, Sir.
I'd look up at you with my puppy eyes and beg you to take me For that role, Master :-D
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Anthony was lucky to put those dirty socks in his son's mouth, which will surely make him complain less about his father's socks  :lol:

Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Tsuhaya wrote: 4 years ago Anthony was lucky to put those dirty socks in his son's mouth, which will surely make him complain less about his father's socks  :lol:

He sure was, though considering how absolutely foul and strong smelling his size 13 sweat-soaked nylon dress socks were, I doubt his son was very happy with the taste of his father's bundle.

I'm pretty sure deep down inside Anthony was sorta pleased.
I know from experience that always being nagged about having smelly socks and shoes gets annoying. But at least this way his son wasn't nagging, complaining or mouthing off...AND his socks received the 36-hour-long wash they so desperately needed.
Definitely a win-win situation. Well, for Anthony that is.

Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

"Unlucky Son" :lol: yeah right :roll:. I can't believe Ive gotten behind in your stories! They're soooo good and you should know you have inspired the next tug when Dan and I meet up again! :D
Kik: johnnygmmy
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Johnny wrote: 4 years ago "Unlucky Son" :lol: yeah right :roll:. I can't believe Ive gotten behind in your stories! They're soooo good and you should know you have inspired the next tug when Dan and I meet up again! :D
Glad to hear it, boi!
I wonder exactly what it is in my stories that's inspired you for your future tug meetup.

As for the stories themselves, you can find a list all my works, here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38748#p38748

If you enjoy reading all these short stories, then you'll probably enjoy reading Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag even more ;)

Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

Glad to hear it, boi!
I wonder exactly what it is in my stories that's inspired you for your future tug meetup.

As for the stories themselves, you can find a list all my works, here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38748#p38748

If you enjoy reading all these short stories, then you'll probably enjoy reading Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag even more ;)
[/quote]

You'll just have to wait and see ;)
Kik: johnnygmmy
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Johnny wrote: 4 years ago "Unlucky Son" :lol: yeah right :roll:
I think you would've also considered yourself unlucky had you been in our protagonist's shoes, kiddo.
Remember, his dad has a serious case of athlete's foot and had been wearing the same dress socks for several days in a row.
The entire living room ended up stinking like strong, fetid cheese only seconds after he'd taken his leather office shoes off.
It was to the point where our "unlucky teen" had to stop gaming and retreat to his own bedroom in order to escape his dad's abdnomally potent foot odour.

Forty-three-year-old Anthony did as he was told and grabbed his giant work socks from the floor before grabbing my hair and lifting my head up.

I watched as he bunched up his first sweat soaked sock in one hand and nearly barfed my guts out when I caught a whiff of the extremely rancid smell coming out of it.

My eyes went wide and I gave my father's big nylon sock a look that betrayed absolute fear and terror.
He'd been wearing that thing inside his leather dress shoes for the past three or four days, and had gotten it so foul and cheesy that the stench of it was causing my eyes to water over.

"Come on, son. Don't make this harder for me." my dad mumbled, holding my head up with one hand and presenting me with his giant, putrid work sock in the other.

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

"Vinegar, blue cheese, and boiled eggs" eh... sounds like you're on to the next trending taste in salad dressing, better send that recipe off to Kraft without haste :lol:

The only thing better than two unwitting guys being held against their will is when one is forced to tie the other up and reveals he's a hell of a bondage practitioner in the process... where did Anthony learn those mad skills and will he pass them down to the next generation? Well I guess he already has ;)

Amazing story and very impressive narrative skills, fine Sir!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

george_bound wrote: 3 years ago "Vinegar, blue cheese, and boiled eggs" eh... sounds like you're on to the next trending taste in salad dressing, better send that recipe off to Kraft without haste :lol:

Amazing story and very impressive narrative skills, fine Sir!
Haha! Well said, mate 8-)
The taste and smell of that recipe doesn't seem to agree with our young protagonist too much.

Glad you enjoyed this piece though!
I had great fun witing it.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]tapegagged08[/mention]

Tagging you in case you might've missed this one, guys.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
tapegagged08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tapegagged08 »

Loved this! Thanks for tagging me bondagefreak!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic