Kinktober: Power Vs Powerful Voice (f/f, f/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Thoughts about Music Meister?

He’s a dirty rotten rat
No votes
The greatest villain of all time!!!!!
No votes
Pick the second option
50%
No seriously, pick the second option
50%

Total votes: 2

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Kinktober: Power Vs Powerful Voice (f/f, f/m)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

On her off period, Diana Prince (aka Wonder Woman) sat in Metropolis High’s courtyard with her earbuds in, humming along to one of her favorite songs.

“I am made o-o-o-o-of lo-o-o-o-ove, lo-o-o-o-ove. And I’m stronger than you.” the heroine softly sang before realizing it was time to go to class. Stuffing her phone in her pocket, she walked into school when she noticed...something was up.

Everyone was trudging around, as if they were zombies. There was practically no life in their eyes. Even the faculty members (Diana noticed the usually eccentric Professor Crazy Quilt acting anything but colorful) seemed...as if they were in a trance.

Suspicious, she ran up to her friend Barbra, who was also acting weird (well, weirder than usual, at least). “Hey, Babs,” Diana greeted hesitantly. “Do you notice that everyone, including you, is acting a bit peculiar?”

Barbra didn’t answer. Instead, she was saying something under her breath.

“Come again?” the black-haired girl asked.

”...let’s not fight, let’s get along for our hypnotic puppeteer...” a seemingly-dazed Barbra softly sang.

Diana growled. She knew only one person who cause all of this. After running into the bathroom to change into her superhero outfit, she started bobbing and weaving through the crowds of students wandering the halls aimlessly until she made her way to the school’s main office. Bursting through the door, she discovered who the cause of this odd behavior was: Patrick Wolfgang Alister, aka Music Meister, who was sitting at the desk of the lady who usually operated the PA system

“Music Meister,” Wonder Woman growled. “Release your hypnotic grip of the school immediately!”
“No way,” Patrick replied with anger. “I spent a month plotting a way to sneak into the main office and get control of the PA system! No way I’m stopping now, especially for you!”

“Then I will no choice but to use force!” the heroine bellowed as she charged towards her enemy. Patrick leapt over the desk, grabbed the PA microphone and started to sing.

”The Music Meister sings the song that the world wants to hear! Let’s not fight, let’s get along for your hypnotic puppeteer.”

Not wanting to be under his control, Diana jammed her earbuds into her ears and started to shout, “LALALALALALALA!”
“Wait, what are you-“
“LALALALALALALALALALA!”
“Are you seriously trying to sing over me?!”
“LALALALALALA!”
“Stop it! You’re being a jerk!”
“LALALALALALALA!”
“Ugh, fine! Your loud sing-yelling may be powerful enough to block out my melodious voice, but I have a powerful tool up my sleeve too!”

Patrick cleared his throat and once again spoke into the mic. “Will Supergirl please report to the main office?”

Seconds later, Kara-El (aka Supergirl) burst through the door (in her hero outfit), looking as if she was itching for a fight.

“You two ladies can have it,” Patrick told them. “I’m gonna go stand over-AAGH!”

Diana, in a act of rage, threw a nearby office chair at the hypnotist’s head. Just able to duck it in time, Patrick leapt back over the desk and proceeded to hide under it.

“Kara,” Diana said, attempting to try to get through to her friend. “I do not want to fight you. If you give me the chance, I can try to-“

Ignoring her, the blonde charged at her friend. Panicking, Diana hesitantly threw a punch at her friend’s face. While it did stop her, it didn’t seem to damage Kara, who proceeded to grab Wonder Woman by her top and throw her against the wall.

“She is too powerful to safely engage in hand-to-hand with,” Diana mentally told herself. ”I must attempt another tactic!”

She slipped one hand to her where her Lasso of Truth was. “Is that all you got?” the heroine taunted, trying to goad the blonde into another attack.

It worked. Supergirl flew towards her pal, both hands in front. When she got close enough, Wonder Woman threw the lasso, ensnaring both arms. Supergirl jumped up and tried to use her feet as leverage in order to get her hands out of the loop. But with a few shakes of the lasso, her ankles were now trapped in the loop too. Slamming her to the ground, Diana started to wrap the lasso around and around her friend, eventually trapping her in a frontal hogtie.

As Kara mindlessly struggled, Diana picked up her friend, ran to a supply closet, and gently plopped her onto the floor.

“Some say we’re tied for power,” the warrior princess told her friend. “Unfortunately, for right now, you must be the only who’s tied. I’ll be back soon to free you.”

Diana turned to leave, but stopped with a thought. She turned and started to pull off Kara’s sneakers.

oOo

Patrick slowly stuck his head out from other the desk. Neither Wonder Woman nor Supergirl were there anymore. Supergirl must’ve disposed of her. He had won!

Feeling practically giddy, the sinister singer grabbed the PA mic and started to sing. ”At long last, friends, victory’s mine! I’m truly the greatest villain of all ti-MMPH!”

While warbling, he didn’t notice Diana creep into the office. Seizing the opportunity, she had stuffed the sock she had taken from Kara in to the hypnotic puppeteer’s mouth. Before he could spit the sock out, Wonder Woman clocked him right on the nose, sending Patrick flying back into the chair.

After she watched him slump over, the heroine grabbed a nearby roll of Scotch tape, ripped off several pieces, and plastered them onto the unconscious guy’s lips, keeping the sock in. She then mummified him as best as she could with the rest of the tape.

With the villain safely secured, Diana grabbed the PA mic and shouted “LALALALALALALALALALA” into it in an effort to cancel out the trance everyone was placed in. After several seconds, she poked her head out the door to check the results; everyone was rubbing their heads and asking those around them what had happened. Huzzah! It had worked.

Satisfied, Diana picked Patrick up and plopped him in Principal Waller’s office, deciding to let her dole out some discipline unto him. With the day saved, Diana changed back into her civilian outfit and then went to her next class. But before she did, she realized something.

“By Zeus’ beard! I just realized where the phrase ‘put a sock in it’ originated from!”

oOo

Meanwhile...

Unfortunately, no one was walking in the hallway at the time. If they did, they’d have heard a loud banging noise inside the supply closet.

“Hello?!” Kara cried out. “Diana? Diana, why am I tied up in your lasso?! And why do I have only one sock on?!”
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666