Kinktober: Kim Snaps (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

KiGo or DraGo

KiGo
75%
DraGo
25%

Total votes: 8

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Kinktober: Kim Snaps (F/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

On her latest mission, Kim Possible was able to capture Doctor Drakken-the most evil man not named [INSERT REVILED MALE POLITICIAN HERE]-‘s associate Shego. The red headed spy took her enemy to her lair (aka her father’s basement), hogtied her (and wrapped her hands in heatproof tape to stymy any use of her plasma powers), threw her onto the floor, and started to interrogate her.

“Come on, Shego! What is Drakken building?”
“Oh, Kimmy. I could tell you...”
“But?”
“But I don’t want to,” the villainess answered, sticking her tongue out.
“I’m not playing, Shego!”
“Aww, but I wuv pwaying with my Kimmy-cat!”

Kim growled. “Just tell me what he’s building and I’ll see to it the courts go easy on you.”
“You’d help me out like that?”
“Sure, why not?”

“Here’s what I think about your help, Kim,” Shego growled before doing the unthinkable: she spat in Kim’s face.

The spy froze for a second, using her fingers to feel the blob of spit now on her forehead. Suddenly, Kim saw red. She lifted her hand into the air and gave Shego’s ass a hard swat!

Both sat in silence for a solid minute before Shego spoke. “You...spanked me.”
“No-yeah-I...look-“

Despite the stinging her rump was feeling, Shego broke into a huge grin. “And you know what? You enjoyed it, didn’t you!”
“No! I just-“
“I didn’t realize Kimmy was so kinky! Kinky Kimmy is what I should call you from now on!”
“Stop it, Shego! You-“
“Ooh, I bet I know what you want. You want to tie me to your bed and just slap the hell outta my ass,” Shego cooed with a smirk.

Too flustered to respond with any witty banter, Kim grabbed the roll of tape she had used on her enemy’s hands and wrapped several layers around Shego’s lips, silencing her teasing.

“I’ll...eh....I’ll be back!” Kim explained as she ran off, trying to regain composure and somehow turn her cheeks back to their regular color.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Oh great. Unsolicited political opinions.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic