Kinktober: Permanent! Record! (f/ffff)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Best Recess girl?

Gretchen
No votes
Spinelli
100%

Total votes: 6

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Kinktober: Permanent! Record! (f/ffff)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Ashley Spinelli was sat in the principal’s office of Third Street Elementary School. The school’s principal, Mr. Prickly, was seated across from her, shaking his head.

“At this point, I know I shouldn’t, but I excepted better from you, Miss Spinelli,” Prickly admonished.
“Oh, c’mon! They deserved it! Those harpies gave away one of my most personal moments to the entire school body!”
“And I do agree that what they did was very uncalled for, but-“
“Do you know what they told everyone? They said-“
“Yes, I’m aware. They found out that you hula danced with Miss Finster!”

Spinelli shushed him. “Shh! Not so loud! I don’t need the teachers hearing about it too!”
“Right, yes. But anyway, what you did was very much over the line.”

The principal referred to his notes for the next part. “You hung Ashley Armbruster by the ankles on the monkey bars, tied Ashley Boulet’s wrists to the bike rack, secured Ashley Quinlan to the flagpole and nearly succeeded in lifting her up nearly a dozen feet in the air, and not only tied Ashley Tomassian to the water fountain, you also made the water spray out all over her head, ruining her hair.”

He set the notes down on his desk. “Normally, I’d just treat this normally and give you a month of detention. However, the stakes are raised, as all of the Ashley’s parents are threatening legal action for...”

Once again, Prickly referred to his notes. “‘Allowing our precious children to be educated in such an unsafe environment’. And trust me, the financial settlement they’re seeking is a rather pretty penny. However...”

The principal let a dramatic pause hang in the air before continuing.

“However, they’re willing to let the suit drop if today’s incident is placed-“

Spinelli gasped. “No! You aren’t-“
“On your-“
“Please no!”
“PERMANT-“
“I’m begging you!”
“RECORD!”

The condemned girl fell to her knees. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666