Hello Neighbor (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Hello Neighbor (F/M)

Post by Likho »

Hello Neighbor
by Likho

I live on my estate for over ten years and yet I'm completely unfamiliar with my neighbors. So I was actually surprised when one of them rang my doorbell in the early afternoon. I had seen her a few times in the elevator, and we probably said good morning to each other on the street, but nothing more. Not very pretty, but a shapely girl in her thirties, wearing cool blue jeans, to which she usually wore short leather jackets and high leather boots. This time, however, she stood in just wet socks and a black sweater. And her jeans was wet from the knees down.

It turned out she had some kind of problem with her washing machine. And it just so happens that in the event of a mechanical failure or any other disaster, female chauvinism always makes her seek help from a man ;) Somehow it doesn't fit into a woman's worldview that any man can be ignorant of technology or simply too weak to deal with a disaster. However, it was not appropriate to say no. So I closed my apartment and went upstairs to see if I could somehow help with her washing machine.

The situation looked dramatic indeed. The washing machine was lying overturned on its side in a huge puddle of foaming water. During the spinning program, it fell off the platform, tearing the water hoses from the wall and breaking the plastic fasteners. I assessed the damage, repaired what I could, with some difficulty set the washing machine back on the platform and properly leveled it. In the meantime, the neighbor removed the water and dried the floor. I showed her the damaged parts and explained where to buy replacement. All done.

Well, not really.

It was impossible not to notice. And she didn't try to hide it anyway. In a deep alcove, between the washing machine and the sink... a heavy steel cage was installed. A cage that could apparently hold a grown man. At first I took it to be the entrance to an air duct, but it soon became clear that it was way too large for an air duct in an apartment block. The cage was not clearly visible from the door, but putting the washing machine in place I could get a good look at it.

I could see by the look in her eyes that she was just waiting for me to ask.
- "What kind of pet is a cage like this for? It looks very sturdy." - I asked and immediately burned a blush as I obviously recognized what kind of cage it was.
"Actually, I lock guys in there." - She replied winking at me.
But as soon as she saw the look on my face she immediately added - "Hey! Just for fun, of course!"
We both laughed.
I didn't really know what to do next.
- "So? Want to see what it's like inside?" - she asked playfully
A shiver ran down my spine at the look on her face.
- "Actually, why not. No girl has locked me in a cage yet."
- "So maybe it's about time? - she laughed and and deftly opened the cage entrance for me.

I crawled on all fours inside and clumsily began to turn around. There wasn't as much space inside as I had expected. It was also quite dark, because a wall surrounded me from all sides, except for the door. It didn't surprise me when in the middle of turning I heard the sound of the closing door. What's the point of sitting in an open cage, right? But... CLICK!

- "I don't think there was a padlock on the door" - I said uncertainly, looking slightly frightened at the woman who was just tucking the padlock key into the pocket of her jeans.
- "Well, it's there now" - She crouched down and sent me another wink.

We looked at each other in silence for a moment. She with a mocking smile and I with a bit of concern.

"Cool, isn't it?" - she sighed delightedly - "Go ahead, try opening the door by force!"
I tried. I even jerked back and forth hard a few times. It was perfectly clear that they were too strong for me to pull them off their hinges.

- "So am I stuck?"
- "Definitely yes!"
- "And you probably won't let me go any soon."
- "Nope. I wouldn't padlock you if I had to release you right away"
I looked up at the woman who had just locked me in a steel cage, trying to judge if and how much she was joking.
- "Not much room here." - I complained while holding the bars of the cage with both hands like a classic prisoner.
- "You can get used to it. Some guys had to sit here all weekend..."
Then she crouched down and in a conspiratorial whisper added - "...tied and gagged."
- "Cool. But you're not going to keep me here for two days, are you?"
She laughed
- "Of course not. Look, I'm really grateful to you for helping me with the washing machine. I'm going to clean up a little bit here and go buy the parts that broke. You wait here for me, then you'll install them for me and I'll let you go home. OK?""
- "Can I refuse?" - I asked rhetorically, tugging on the thick bars.
- "No. You're locked in a cage and I have the keys." - she laughed again.

She quickly finished cleaning the bathroom and had been scrambling around the apartment for a while, leaving me in the dark bathroom, padlocked in a cramped cage. It was about a meter high, a meter and a half deep, and just over half a meter wide. There were thumb-thick bars arranged on a solid frame. On all sides except the door, the cage was surrounded by a solid wall. And as far as I could see, the cage was bolted permanently to the concrete floor.

Finally, the light came back on and she entered the bathroom with a loud clatter of heels. Looking up at her black leather boots, blue jeans and black leather jacket she seemed almost attractive to me. Certainly commanding.

- "Now, you can either sit quietly in that cage and wait patiently for me to release you, or you can scream out for help, in which case the police officers will let you out of here, to whom of course you will have to explain how you ended up in this cage. Am I clear?"
- "Perfectly clear."
She measured me with serious eyes.
- "Paul. I know you're gay. And I know what you like. Otherwise you wouldn't be sitting in this cage right now. I told you, I lock guys in here for fun. You're perfectly safe. You just can't get out of this cage until I let you out. I should be back in an hour, two at the most. So have fun my handsome prisoner."

I had no idea how she could know about my preferences. I thought that I masked myself well and took care of my privacy. Maybe we have mutual friends? However, I preferred to think that my friends were being discreet. But the fact was that I had been recently looking for someone to lock me in a real cage for a long time. Coincidence? I don't think so.

I looked carefully at the cage in which I was trapped. It was incredibly sturdy. I can't imagine being able to get out of it by force. The weakest part - the hinges - was four fingers thick! And the padlock... Gosh, it was a heavy pin padlock that firemen would cut through for an hour!

I found a comfortable position and relaxed. It was awesome! And the best part was that I seriously couldn't get free! I was trapped by a woman and there was nothing I could do. Pleasant shivers one after another ran through my entire body. I am effectively trapped in a steel cage by a woman. Cool!

She was gone for much longer than two hours and obviously did it on purpose. It was fortunate that I didn't need to pee. She stood in front of the cage and looked at me clearly amused.

- "Well, well, well. My handsome neighbour is sitting locked in a cage at my place and obediently waiting for me to let him out."
I remained silent.
- "Actually, I don't have the slightest desire to let you out. It turns me on like hell to see a guy like you padlocked in a steel cage. But you have to help me with this washing machine, so I guess I have no choice." - She winked at me and pulled a padlock key out of her pocket.
- "How was it? Was it fun?" - She asked,.
- "Actually, it was fun. I'm just surprised by it all."
- "I like the element of surprise." - she said flirtatiously, once again winking at me, - "You know, I can stage a robbery if you like that sort of thing. All you have to do is give me the keys to your apartment..."
I got goose bumps.

She let me out and together we installed the new parts in the washing machine. Actually, it did not take me long.

- "Thanks a lot for your help, Paul. Really." - she said shaking my hand - "So what do you say? Are you going to your place or back to the cage?"
Just a few minutes ago, I couldn't wait for this woman to let me out, but now... Damn, I wondered if I wanted to spend more time in there by chance. In captivity. It was more of an impulse than a considered decision.
- "I'm going back to the cage". - I replied.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Nice! Looking forward to more!
Silkyscarves
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silkyscarves »

That was a great little story something I’d like trying out sometime 4 sure
Silkyscarves on kik app
1974 Richards come get me lol
burro22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by burro22 »

This is awesome! I hope he takes her up on the fake kidnapping too :)
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Likho »

Thanks for the nice comments guys!
I 'm happy that you enjoyed this short story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic