Kinktober: The Milk Can Escape (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Why do I keep writing Mumbo vs Zatanna?

They’re both magicians who play well off each other
80%
It’s a formula that works, no?
No votes
Mumbo is best villain and Zee is best heroine
20%

Total votes: 5

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Kinktober: The Milk Can Escape (M/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

“And now, for the grand finale of tonight’s show, live at Jump City Harbor! Watch as the great Zatanna Zatara escapes from being drowned while sealed inside a milk can!”
“Mmph!”
“Well, I hope she doesn’t escape, at least...” he muttered to himself.

The situation should be probably given some context, no?

Yes? Well, if you insist...

The magician performing this...let’s say “trick” was The Amazing Mumbo, a frequent adversary of the Teen Titans. However, since they were too busy fighting some redheaded British guy (Wacky Winston, was it?), Mumbo was bored and needed some excitement. And that excitement, he decided, would come from (an unwilling) Zatanna.

For her part, the magician was strapped in a straitjacket, her upper body wrapped in chains. Her ankles were restrained in the same way with a tiny iron ball attached to the chains to further weigh the milk can down.

“Now, I know what you’re thinking, ladies and gentlemen,” Mumbo addressed to the audience (which only consisted of several seagulls who were perched on the dock), “that our magician might try to cheat and pull some escape shenanigans via spell-casting. Rest assured, ladies and gentlemen, that I’m the only spell-casting magician in this act. I even took steps to keep it that way.”

(Those steps by the way, were numerous garishly-colored handkerchiefs wrapped between her teeth and over her mouth.)

“Now, lets get this show on the road! Anything you want to say to your captivated audience?”
“MMMMPH!”
“You just took the words right outta my mouth!”

Mumbo pushed her head into the can and tightened it shut, sealing her inside. The sinister stage performer then pushed the can into the icy water, listening to the satisfactory splash the result of his action made. He watched the water for a few minutes; Zatanna didn’t emerge.

“Huh...I guess she wasn’t as good of an escape artist as she advertised herself to be,” Mumbo chuckled to himself before jumping into the air in a celebratory fashion. “I did it! I, The Amazing Mumbo, successfully brought down the curtain on Zatanna for good! At this rate, taking out those Titans will be as simple as pulling a rabbit out of a hat!”

Mumbo started to walk away when his hat started to twitch. He was going to ignore it, but the twitching kept getting stronger and apparent. The conniving conjuror took his hat off and glanced inside, expecting to find a rouge rabbit or something. However, instead of finding an lagomorph (Google it), he found a fist smashing into his nose, knocking him backwards. Stunned, Mumbo watched in utter shock as a still-alive (albeit slightly soggy) Zatanna jumped out from inside his hat.

“But how...” the sinister spellbinder stammered. “I gagged...you were in a....and I...how did you get out?!”

Zatanna shook her head. “Oh, Mumbo. As a fellow magician, you should know the first rule of our craft: a great magician never reveals their secrets,” she responded before kicking him in the face.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nice story, good read. I like your writing style.
Just a one chapter story or more parts coming?
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

slackywacky wrote: 4 years ago Nice story, good read. I like your writing style.
Just a one chapter story or more parts coming?
One-shot again, I’m afraid
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic