Kinktober: Closeted Kimmy (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Best line of Drakken dialogue I’ve written so far?

It’s part of a plan I came up with this morning while eating breakfast. I’m gonna convert this gas into a liquid and spray Kim Possible with it. She’ll be too busy chortling to stop me, thus removing the only barricade standing between me and ruling the world! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!” (Drakken Harley Makes a Mistake)
25%
Besides, the people of this stupid county are still peeved about the time when I tried screwing up the ozone layer...twice...in one day.” (Shego Fresh as Jasmine)
No votes
“Shut up, Shego! When you invent technology to help complete an evil plan, you can name it whatever you want!” (Jasmine)
No votes
“Never liked Boston, what with their beans and their historical tours and their stupid Red Sox“ (Jasmine)
50%
“Ah, Bea Arthur...your biting sarcasm never ceases to amuse me” (Shego Cute as a Peach)
25%

Total votes: 4

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Kinktober: Closeted Kimmy (F/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

“Where is it? Where is it?!”

Doctor Drakken, the most evil man in the blah blah blah (at least that’s what Shego heard whenever he started ranting about his credentials), was searching around his lair for his automatic death ray. He definitely had it yesterday because he used it to threaten one of his minions. As he walked down one of the many hallways of his lair, he got lucky, for he spotted that very minion! Maybe he had the answer as to where it went!

“Hey! Minion 76!” he shouted while waving his hand.

“Uh...hey, boss,” the minion sheepishly answered.

“Hey, so remember when I, ya know, threatened your life with that automatic death ray? I think it was the color blue, like my skin color.”
“I...eh...sure do, boss.”
“Great! So, any idea where I placed that thing after I threatened to shot you with that thing?”
“I think I saw you hand it to to Miss Shego afterwards.”

Drakken’s eyes lit up. “Great! Thank you, Minion 76!” He started to run towards Shego’s room before he stopped and turned towards the minion. “Oh, and I hope yesterday taught you a valuable lesson about what type of coffee I like.”

The minion let out a nervous laugh before turning tail and running off.

oOo

Drakken pounded on Shego’s door. “Shego!”
“What?!” Shego called out from behind the door.
“Shego, do you have my automatic death ray?!”
“Yea, Doctor D. It’s in my closet.”
“Damnit, Shego! I told you to return my evil gadgets after you use it! Where did you put it, anyways?”
“In my closet.”
“Well, go get it!”
“I’m in the middle of taking a piss! Go get it yourself!”

Drakken grumbled something to himself as he pushed the door open and stormed to the closet. He threw the doors of the closet open and searched around: several green and black jumpsuits, the hat he had bought her last Christmas (he hadn’t seen her wear it ONCE yet), his archenemy Kim Possible bound and gagged, and-ah, there it is; the death ray!

Wait, what was that part about his archenemy?

Sure enough, his eyes weren’t screwing with him; there was the girl who had thwarted his evil schemes no less than 88 times (not that he was keeping count) tied up in his associate’s closet. Kim’s arms were pinned to her side and had rope wrapped around her from her shoulders down to her hips. Her knees and ankles were also lashed together. A white cloth was tied over her mouth and Drakken could make out some stuffing in her mouth behind the cloth.

At that moment, Shego exited the bathroom that was connected to her room. “Hey, Doctor D. Did you find that death ray yet?”
“Shego!” Drakken snapped at her. “You broke another rule of mine! You have to let me know when you capture someone and have them held in your custody!”
“Sorry. I was fighting her last night and I got the better of her. I was gonna get outta there and just leave her there, but she looked like such a cutie all unconscious and stuff. So, I decided to take her here to play with her.”

The mad scientist rolled his eyes and turned to his nemesis. “Hey, Kim Possible, could you be a dear and hand me that death ray lying on the floor next to you?”

Kim, still furious about the whole “being kidnapped” thing, shook her head and let out a defiant “Mm-mm!”

Drakken growled and picked up the death ray himself. “Shego,” he said to his associate, “I hope you teach Kim here some respect.”
“Oh, trust me, Doctor D....I will,” the villainess replied with a predatory smile on her face as she picked Kim up and placed her on her bed. “Your tummy is still ticklish, right, Kimmy?”
“Mmph!”
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Loved this story. It's a rare occasion to read a story where Kim gets the special treatment :D
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Roboticrobin20 wrote: 4 years ago Loved this story. It's a rare occasion to read a story where Kim gets the special treatment :D
Ya. She should be tied more often! :)
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 4 years ago
Roboticrobin20 wrote: 4 years ago Loved this story. It's a rare occasion to read a story where Kim gets the special treatment :D
I can absolutely agree with that! Please write more like these.
Could you do me a favor and check out my story? I would love to hear what you think of it.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Roboticrobin20 wrote: 4 years ago
TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 4 years ago
I can absolutely agree with that! Please write more like these.
Could you do me a favor and check out my story? I would love to hear what you think of it.
I can certainly check it out:)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic