Cheerleader In A Bind (m/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Roboticrobin20 wrote: 4 years ago I really enjoy the story so far. Keep up the good work! How do you tag someone?
I can't show you exactly, as it'll just tag =D

But, it's like this...without spaces. And you have to use the EXACT brackets as seen here.

For me to tag you, I would type--WITHOUT SPACES-- [ mention ] roboticrobin20 [ /mention ]

And I'll do it now.

[mention]roboticrobin20[/mention]

I just tried it with someone else, and it worked fine. I'm lost as to why it didn't work earlier.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

A great story, besides the schoolgirl or cheerleader costumes is one of the ones that we like the most we like tugs.
Obviously Diane is enjoying and knows perfectly well that she should not expect anything inappropriate from her "captor".
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great chapter! Personally, I love the way he thinks, making her put on pantyhose 😉

What’s going to happen to our intrepid damsel next?
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Awesome and Nice 2nd Chapter. Can't wait for next chapter to see. How much more trouble Diane gets into.
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Emma wrote: 4 years ago
Roboticrobin20 wrote: 4 years ago I really enjoy the story so far. Keep up the good work! How do you tag someone?
I can't show you exactly, as it'll just tag =D

But, it's like this...without spaces. And you have to use the EXACT brackets as seen here.

For me to tag you, I would type--WITHOUT SPACES-- [ mention ] roboticrobin20 [ /mention ]

And I'll do it now.

@roboticrobin20

I just tried it with someone else, and it worked fine. I'm lost as to why it didn't work earlier.

So like this.

[mention]Emma[/mention]

Thanks
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Great to see Diane back for another adventure, and great to see Dom hasn’t lost his touch when it comes to tell his tales. It must be down to you making the perfect, and I’m sure naughty muse. :)

Keep up the great work both of you, and I’ll look forward to reading all you produce :)
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Chapter Three...The Conclusion.

Tagging [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]herdfaninrva[/mention], [mention]BindPam[/mention], [mention]damsel[/mention], [mention]Dpsiic[/mention], [mention]Roboticrobin20[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]RopemanSteve[/mention], [mention]RiggerTom[/mention], [mention]NabHer[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention], [mention]Beetlebailey13[/mention], and [mention]CapturedCarol[/mention]!

Grant's words made her think he was pranking her, just trying to scare her. Surely he wasn't serious? But she wasn't taking any chances, and began to struggle best she could. She fought the ropes tying her arms to her sides, raised and lowered her bound legs, and rolled around on the floor, until her legs hit the post she had been tied to earlier.

"If that ruined these hose, he owes me another pair." she thought. Then she remembered. "Oh. Right. He bought these." She continued to struggle valiantly against her bonds, coming to two conclusions.
First, she wasn't getting loose on her own. At all. She was making no progress.
Second, she was really, REALLY enjoying this.

When her boyfriend, Brad, tied her up, they cuddled and kissed, and he did a lot more than just enjoy the sight of her tied up. But she really never got to just fight her ropes, and struggle, for any extended period of time. This, simply, was fun. Yes, she was in her maroon and white cheerleading outfit, which was essentially a pretty sweater and skirt, and she was in hose. Yes, in that outfit she was also bound, gagged, and blindfolded. Pure bondage.

But this bondage was, for her, just plain fun. Grant was being a bit of a weasel, and obviously tied her for his sexual...viewing..., but so what? For Diane, this was just fun and games, without sexual content. And she was going to enjoy it for all it was worth, struggling to the best of her ability. After all, who knows when she would get to struggle for a long time again anyway?

She continued to roll around on the floor. Grant was correct; with her ankles crossed, even if she COULD stand up, which was doubtful, she'd never be able to get up the stairs. She kept tugging at the ropes tying her wrists and arms, but to no avail. She continued to struggle against the ropes tying her legs and ankles. She could tell her struggling had no effect; and her breasts were still being being pressed forward.

She didn't mind.

As much as she struggled with the bonds tying her legs and ankles, there was no doubt she had telltale rope marks by now. The hose would give her almost no protection. She would really have to put on the jeans in Grant's car to keep them a secret from Brad.

Brad. Secrets from Brad. She hated that idea, but what choice did Grant give her? But could she keep it a secret?

She continued struggling as hard as she could. Because she was blindfolded, she was listening harder than she would have otherwise. She could hear Grant coming down the stairs. He was trying to come down slowly, without her hearing, but she knew he was coming. She struggled harder.

Although she was listening, she didn't realize he had walked right behind her, until she felt his hand on her shoulder. "Stop," he ordered. She already did that, startled by his touch.

Grant removed both the blindfold and gag. "Good girl," he said. Diane found the comment both a little demeaning, and a little....fun. She didn't know why.

"Time to go upstairs," he said. But Grant didn't untie Diane. He lifted her up, and carried her over his shoulder, and walked up the stairs. "If he falls down," she thought, "I'm really gonna get hurt!" But there was something about a real danger, even slight, while tied up, she found exciting. But she wasn't going to tell HIM that. "Okay, so am I being freed," she asked, "or am I still a prisoner?" She wasn't blindfolded, but being carried over his shoulder, she couldn't see what he was seeing. She did hear him open the door. "Still a prisoner, Di," he replied. "You're probably getting out of here unscathed, but still my prisoner."

Grant carried her to the living room, than sat her own the floor. "What do you mean 'probably'?," she demanded. "I was still trying to get loose when you came downstairs." Grant nodded. "I know," he said. "But I might break my word. Maybe. But probably not."

Grant sat down next to Diane. She could feel him tie another rope around the rope already tying her ankles. "Hogtie," she thought to herself. "Okay, cool." Although she liked the idea, she was still worried abut Brad. "What makes you think," she asked Grant, "that Brad really won't start World War Three over this?"

Diane found she was right about the hogtie; Grant used the new rope to pull up her legs over her back, tying off the opposite end to the ropes tying her upper shoulders. "I told you, I'm just doing this so Sarah gets on that cheer team. He would have kidnapped her if that squad was important to you." Diane shook her head. "Sure, Brad loves me," she said, "but he wouldn't go off the deep end like this. He knows I wouldn't want him in jail."

"I thought you said," Grant replied," that you weren't going to turn me in." Diane saw him gather up handkerchiefs in a ball again. "Another gag, nice," she thought to herself. "No I'm not gonna turn you in, But you didn't know that until I told ya. I bet Sarah would turn in Brad. He would expect her to."

"You worry too much," Grant replied. "Brad will understand. Now shut up, and open up." Diane did as ordered, opening up her mouth and allowing him to gently slide the stuffing in her mouth. She lay still as he secured it with a long strip of white cloth.

"I want you to continue to struggle, and I'm just going to watch you. If you get tired though, and have to stop, I want you to know, well, I'll have to take advantage of this."

Diane was sure he was bluffing, but she began struggling anyway. There was little she could do, however; hogties left little room for moving at all.

"Be right back," Grant said." I have to get something from the car." He quickly went out the front door, not even looking at Diane. She gave a silent prayer that he wasn't playing a prank and was going to leave. She did stop struggling for a moment...she WAS tired. She needed a break, She would just stop for a second.
But she lay still for a second too long. Grant walked in, with the sack that held her sweater and jeans.
Diane began struggling again, but it was too late.

"You stopped struggling," Grant said in a reproachful voice. "I'm afraid I'll have to do something you're not gonna like."

He sat next to her, and turned her over so she was lying on her left hand side. "Diane, you probably don't believe me, but I truly am sorry about this. I wish you hadn't disobeyed."

Grant shook his head in regret. he moved his left hand towards her breasts, just in front of them.

Diane shook her head violently. "NO NO NO!!!," she said through her gag.

"I am sorry", Grant said, almost in a whisper.

He moved his hands right in front of her breasts...then moved them to her right hand side. quickly tickling her, just for a few seconds.

Diane shrieked in surprise and relief. Grant pulled her back on her stomach.

"Seriously, I really wish I didn't have to do that," he said as he untied the rope which tied her ankle ropes, then the ankle ropes themselves. "I hate tickling. It's for kids. Sort of ruins the moment."
He could hear Diane laughing through her gag.

"All your fault," he said in mock rebuke, as he untied her legs.

Grant helped Diane stand. She was still slightly giggling when he removed her gag.
"That was mean!," she said. As Grant untied her wrists and arms, he could hear the smile in her comment. She wasn't angry at all. He was glad; he wasn't sure if she would take the tickle prank as intended.

Diane's mood changed, however, once she saw the impressive rope marks on her legs and ankles.

"I'm in trouble," she said. "I'm not gonna be able to hide this from Brad."

"You'll be fine," Brad said, as he coiled up the ropes. "Trust me. Trust him."

Diane took the jeans out of the bag. "No point in changing," Diane said. She put the jeans back in the sack.

"You should change anyway, in case your mom's home when I drop you off," Brad replied. "Sure, tell Brad, but your mom would freak out." Diane chuckled, as she sat down to put on her shoes and socks, just then realizing Brad had brought them upstairs.

"She won't care," she said. "I mean, yeah, she'll care, but she's not gonna press charges. I didn't really give much resistance." Diane paused, and looked at Grant.

"I like being tied up," she said. "Like I told you, Brad ties me up all the time. And Mom knows."

"No way!," Grant exclaimed. Diane stood up. "Way," she said. She's okay with it." Diane almost told him her mother even approved, but that might telling him too much.

In fact, she was realizing she already had.

"Please don't share that with anyone," she asked. Grant shrugged his shoulders. "No problem," he said. "Telling would piss off Brad, and no one would believe me about your mom. C'mon, let me take you home, I need to get ready for work."

The ride home was in silence. Diane kept looking at the rope marks the hose wasn't hiding. They wouldn't be gone by the time she saw Brad next. When they got to Diane's house, she silently got out of the car.
Grant called to her. "Seriously, Brad's gonna be okay with this. Don't worry." Diane turned around and saw him smiling. "I hope you're right," she replied, "but I know you're not." She walked to the front door, and let herself in.

Inside, she saw her mother, Stacy, dusting. "I guess the car's in the garage," Diane thought to herself. Stacy, dressed in a long sleeved blouse and dress slacks, immediately saw the rope marks.
"I see someone had an interesting afternoon," Stacy said, smiling. "But you still need to return that uniform." Diane walked towards her mother. "Mom...I wasn't with Brad this afternoon. One of his friends...kinda kidnapped me."

Stacy raised an eyebrow.

"Not a real kidnapping, of course," Diane said quickly. "He was just....well, he didn't want me to get to practice, he wanted me off the team. So his girlfriend was sure to make it."
"Oh?," Stacy replied, folding her arms. "You didn't bother to tell him you were quitting the team?"
"Um, well.." Diane begin. "Nooo..," she said in almost a whisper.

"Well," Stacy replied, "I don't know if you plan to tell Brad about this, but for now, you need to go to your room and change. That's not really your uniform anymore, is it?"
"No, ma'am," Diane said, as she walked down the hall. "That's totally bizarre," Diane thought to herself. "No lecture, no comments about my being in a cheer outfit and hose combo, nothing. Weird."

Diane walked in her room, and dropped the sack on the floor, shocked at what she saw. Sitting on her bed, was Brad. He wore a short sleeved blue sports shirt, jeans, and black socks. His shoes were on the floor, and several coils of rope and Diane's red ballgag were near him. He looked at Diane, in her maroon and white cheerleader uniform, her white socks, sneakers, and out of place pantyhose.

And the rope marks on her legs.

And he smiled.

Diane closed the door behind her. "I....didn't know you were here....Mom..." her voice trailed off.
"Your mom didn't tell you I was here. And something else," Brad added. "She saw you still in that cheerleader costume, wearing hose, and rope marks all over your legs. Bet you have them on your wrists and ankles too." Brad patted the area of the bed next to where he was sitting.

Diane walked towards the bed and sat down besides him. "Brad, what's going on?," she asked, clearly confused.

Brad kissed her gently on the lips. "I hope you weren't harmed by that evil villain, Grant The Fiend, when he kidnapped you."

Everything was clear now. "You knew about this? And you went alo...wait," Diane said. "This wasn't Grant's idea. You planned this, didn't you?"

Brad smiled again. "You've told me more than once you have a kidnap fantasy, so, I gave you one. How was it?"

"Brad," Diane said, "I wanted to be kidnapped by YOU. Not your friend!!" Diane looked at the rope marks on her legs again, and chuckled.

"Yeah, but with Grant, there was an element of danger. You're not gonna mind being molested by me. Another guy, though...look, you know you wanted SOME danger. Best I could come up with."

"And my mom was in on it??"

"Well, something like this, I thought I should get her permission on, so yeah," Brad replied.

"But what about Sarah? I can't hide this from my best friend. her boyfriend had me bound and gagged for almost two hours!"

"Sarah knows," Brad said. "She thought the idea was, and I quote, "cute".
"God, who else?" asked Diane. "No, not God," replied Brad. "Just me, your mom, Sarah, and Grant of course."
Diane shook her head. "I can't believe this." she said. She looked at Brad, and his now somewhat goofy smile.
She smiled back, and gave him a quick kiss.
"I love you," she said, quietly.
"I love you too," Brad replied, also quietly.

Brad again looked over Diane, in her cheerleading outfit.
"Ya know," he said, the hose doesn't really go with shoes or socks."
Diane grinned. "No it doesn't," she replied. "What do you think we should do about that?"
Brad pushed Diane on her back, and pulled her legs on his lap. He quickly pulled off both her shoes and socks.

"I guess hose doesn't really go with a cheerleader outfit," he said, "but you make it look good anyway."
Diane laughed, as Brad pulled her to her feet, so her back was to him. He pulled her hands behind her back, and tied them together, and then began tying her arms to her sides.

"Grant tied me tighter than you are," she said in a mocking tone. "I may be spoiled now."
"Is that so?," Brad replied, in an equally mocking tone. He began to tie her arms much tighter--so tight, he wondered if he was tying her TOO tight.
"Ow! That's better...I think," Diane said.

Her arms now tied, Brad pushed her face down on the bed. then began to tie he ankles together.
"Grant hand my ankles crossed, to make me more helpless," Diane noted. "Of course, if you don't want me helpless..."
"Grant created a monster," Brad said, as he untied Diane's ankles, crossed them, and retied them. "Better?," he asked.
"Passable," Diane offered cheerfully. "Of course, my legs aren't tied."

"Work, work work, that's all I do, "Brad said in a fake, annoyed tone. He tied Diane's legs, above and below the knees. Then he moved her body so she was completely lying on the bed.
He lay next to her, moving his face close to hers.

"Hey you," Diane said. "Where's my kiss?"
Brad gave her a quick kiss on the lips.
"Hey, you," she repeated, "Where's my gag?"
Brad smiled, and held up her red ballgag.
Diane giggled...and Brad tossed the gag away.

"Huh?, Diane said quizzically.
"I don't know where your gag is, babe," Brad said, in fake sadness. "I guess I'll have to find something else to give you. Hey!," he continued, in an excited voice. "I know!"
He leaned in, and once more kissed Diane.

This kiss.....was not quick.
It was not quick at all.

THE END

Diane, Stacy And Brad Will Return
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Perfect ending!
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Fabulous story thank Don for me.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

I didn't see the ending coming; perfect!
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Excellent!
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Fantastic story overall, I will look forward to the return of these 3 characters in the future!

Meanwhile, here's another image for you.

Rafey
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Awesome and Cool Ending to story
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

What a fantastic ending to a fantastic story! Diane is definitely one of my favorite characters now.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

What a great ending, and as everyone else has said before me, what a great story, long may all this creativity last for your enjoyment, Don’s enjoyment and of course all of our enjoyment :)
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Really fun story, and maybe Mandy could be the next cheerleader in ropes....maybe a sequel?
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

damsel wrote: 4 years ago Really fun story, and maybe Mandy could be the next cheerleader in ropes....maybe a sequel?
This ^
😋
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Thank you to [mention]Tightsbound[/mention], [mention]damsel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Beetlebailey13[/mention], [mention]rafeylovesbonds[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention], [mention]BindPam[/mention], [mention]Dpsiic[/mention] and [mention]herdfaninrva[/mention] for all the kind words!

Hubby is now working on his Christmas entry, which involves Elaine and her daughters, Pam and Mandy. He does have an idea for a non-Christmas story, which I'll post for him if he gets it done by Thanksgiving. But he's writing the Christmas one first, so it'll be done in time.

Just a heads up that stories are coming, but none around the corner.

Emma
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Looking forward to the stories thanks Emma & Don
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Loved the conclusion.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Looking forward to New Stories from your husband. Thank you for letting us know Mrs. Emma!!!
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Elaine, Pam and Mandy! I was wondering if we would hear about them again. Excellent Christmas present! Gotta admit, though, I'm a little bummed out over hearing it'll be awhile before your/your husband'a next story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic