Kinktober: Mod Meets Music Meets Mumbo (MMM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Fave villain in this teamup?

Mad Mod
No votes
Music Meister
No votes
Amazing Mumbo
No votes
Can we take a minute to appreciate the alliteration in the story’s title?
100%

Total votes: 4

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Kinktober: Mod Meets Music Meets Mumbo (MMM/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

It was a team-up for the ages: Music Meister and the conniving creep of Canterbury Street, Mad Mod. Both were renowned for their mastery of the skill of hypnosis. Thus, the two decided to team up to take on their biggest challenge yet: Zatanna.

Sneaking into the theater she was set to perform in, Music Meister sang to one of the magician’s larger stagehands, who got the jump on his boss and delivered her to a warehouse, where Mod and Meister planned to have a performance of their own...

Zatanna was strapped to a chair with metal cuffs around her wrists, elbows, shoulders, waist, and knees. A silver metal panel gag kept her from casting spells.

“Soon, your magic powers’ll be on our side,” Mad Mod snarled. “We jus’ need to ben’ yaw mawn a bih.”
”Give it your best shot,” Zatanna telepathically replied. ”I’ve casted numerous anti-hypnosis spells on myself in the past. I welcome you to try and fail.”

Rolling his eyes, Mod tapped the ruby on his cane, causing a large screen to lower from the ceiling. Before turning the picture on, the Brit handed his partner a pair of dark glasses.

“‘ere. These glasses’ll block out the pichah. Jus’ so you don’ accidentally get ‘ipnotized.”
“Gee, thanks,” Meister replied, putting the glasses over the pair of glasses he was already wearing as Mod tapped the ruby on the cane once more.

The picture went from a black screen to a picture of a black and white swirl. A third tap of the ruby resulted in a cuff to spring out from the chair and wrapped itself around Zee’s neck, forcing her to look directly at the screen.

“There now...look righ’ ah the screen an’ fall undah Moddy an’ Meisty’s control...” Mad Mod whispered into his captive’s ear.
“Hold it. Did you just call me ‘Meisty’?” the sinster showtune enthusiast whisper-asked.
“Hush, hush. I think it’s workin’.”

Zatanna’s eyes began to swirl around, matching the pattern that the screen. It worked...wait, no it didn’t. A few blinks later, and Zatanna’s eyes returned to their regular non-swirling ways.

”Gee, if a master hypnotist is what you moonlight as, then I do not recommend quitting your day job. Speaking of job, now that your cute attempt to hypnotize me has failed, can you bring me back to my job. Please, guvnah?”

Meister snickered. “Heh...your accent...”
“Please, ya snot. I’d love tah see ya do be’ah.”
“With pleasure. See, Zee might be used to swirly patterns, but I can say with certainty she isn’t used to my hypnotic voice.”
”I mean, he isn’t wrong...”

The malicious musician pulled out a pair of ear plugs and handed them to his partner. “These will tune out the hypnotic pitch in my voice so you don’t accidentally fall under my sway.”
“Where’dya fine deez?”
“Stole ‘em off of Batman.”
“‘Stole um off Bats’? Impressive!”
“What can I say? Just like they sing in Oliver, ’You gotta pick a pocket or two, boys’.”

After his British brother-in-arms puts the ear plugs in, Music Meister cleared his throat. ”Oh yes, Zatanna, soon you’ll see your mind belongs to my pal Moddy ‘n me! We’ll threaten the world by using your magic. And if they refuse our demands, their lives’ll ‘come tragic!”

Zatanna seemed entranced by his terrifying tune. But as soon as the song reached its end, the magician blinked a few times before giving her eyes a roll.

“*yawn* Oh, Music Meister, if you truly want to put me in a trance, you should just sing me a lullaby.”

The Maestro of Villainy let out a frustrated grunt. “What in Avenue Q’s name is this crap?! How did my singing not break through her mind?! It’s worked on so many before!”
”That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you boys. I’m practically hypnosis-proof!”
“Hol’ on! Wha if we try bo’h ah methods ah th’ same tawme?”
“Ooh! That’s good!”

Mad Mod turned back on the screen while Meister gave a reprise of his song from before. Both gave such effort for two minutes before turning expectantly to their captive.

”Pfft. Lame.”

Both were at their wits’ end and were about to snap when a voice suddenly rang out.

“Need some help, gentlemen?”

A puff of blue smoke suddenly appeared with a certain blue-skin magician emerging from it, causing Mad Mod to roll his eyes.

“Well, if it isn’t Mumbo Jumbo,” Music Meister gruffly stated.
“Don’t remember invitin’ you tah our li’l pehfawmence.”
“I know, gentlemen! And that deeply offends me,” Mumbo replied with a mock disappointed tone of voice, dabbing his eye with a handkerchief. “Performing is my specialty, after all.”
“It’s mine too,” Meister replied. “So no offense, but I think we’re covered here.”

Instead of leaving, Mumbo slipped past the two and made his way in front of Zatanna, whose eyes performed a similar act as Mod’s eyes upon seeing him.

”Mumbo...I’d say it’s a pleasure to see you again...but I’d be lying through my currently-covered teeth.”

Ignoring her quip, Mumbo turned towards the two men. “Gentlemen, please. Singing and hypno-screens? You’re thinking too much! You gotta k.i.s.s., guys!”
“We have to what now?” a disturbed Music Meister asked.
“‘Keep it simple, stupids’,” Mumbo explained. “You need to go back to Hypnosis 101.” With that, he pulled out a trick he had up his sleeve: a pendulum.

“Th’ most primi’ive tool in th’ book?” an incredulous Mod asked. “Walk-er, ya Blue Meanie wannabe!”

The singer shrugged. “Well, it’s not like him trying is gonna hurt us. Just let him do it, Mod.”

The Brit growled. “Fine. A waste of time, that’s wah this is...”

Grinning, the malicious magician started to swing the pendulum back and forth. Zatanna’s eyes followed the swinging object, getting more and more glazed over.

Three minutes past before Mumbo stopped. Zatanna’s eyes blinked several times...and her eyes were still swinging about.

“Blimey...ih worked...” Mad Mod stated in disbelief.
“Damn...” was all Music Meister could say.

Mumbo spun around in glee. “Whoop-pee! I, The Amazing Mumbo, did what Mister Fish-‘n-Chips and the Music Man couldn’t do: break the mind of Zatanna!”
“I gah’ah say, Mumbo, we clearly undahestima’ed ya.”

The blue-skinned man raised his wand up. “Now, let’s start using her magic for our own benefits! Mumbo Jumbo!”

He shot several beams from his wand that landed on Zatanna’s restraints and gag, causing them to open. “Rise, Zatanna.”

As the magician did as instructed, Music Meister looked hesitant. “Uh, Mumbo, are you 100% sure she won’t snap out of that trance anytime soon?”
“Of course I am! I think I know what I’m doing,” Mumbo indignantly responded before turning to his fellow magician. “So, Zatanna, are you ready to help us?”

Instead of giving a clear answer, Zatanna mumbled her answer.

“Uh, repeat that, dear?” Mumbo requested, leaning closer to her.

“Gotcha!” the sorceress shouted as she cracked Mumbo right in the head with a headbutt. “yawa tropeleT!” she shouted before Mod or Meister could even think of reacting. With a flash of light, she was gone.

“I don’t know what just happened...” Mumbo mumbled to himself as he held his head in pain. He then turned around and found himself being stared down by two angry villains.

“You ih’iot! She was fakin’ it! You really think she’d fall faw such a cheap trick?!”
“You seemed to buy it!” Mumbo pointed out. But Mod didn’t care; he was seeing the same color as his hair: red.

The only magician left in the warehouse turned to Music Meister, hoping to find an ally in him. “Song Boy...”
“We had Zatanna in our grasp. And you...ruined it!” the Maestro of Villainy growled, making it evident that no ally would be found in him. The two now were stalking towards the man who accidentally sabotaged their plan. Panicking, Mumbo pulled out his pendulum.

“You are getting sleepy...yes, veeeeery sleepy,” the blue-skinned man desperately whispered.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666