Kinktober: Spider-Gwen Meets the Terrifying Trapster (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Did you know who Trapster was before this story?

-Yea! Paste Pot Pete is my jam, y’all!
No votes
-Lol, no
No votes
-I still don’t know who he is
100%

Total votes: 2

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Kinktober: Spider-Gwen Meets the Terrifying Trapster (M/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Spider-Gwen, one of New York City’s favorite daughters (no matter how much yellow journalism J. Jonah Jameson published about her) was swinging through the city when suddenly, a scream caught her ears.

“Hay-ulp! Hay-ulp!” the heroine heard a voice scream.

Tracking where the voice came from, she spun around and saw what appeared to be a lady tied to an antenna pole. She swung over to the building top where the lady was. But upon further inspection, that was no lady at all! It was a dummy tied to the antenna and the dummy’s “voice” came from a nearby speaker.

Realizing that this was a trap, Spider-Gwen turned to leave, but realized she couldn’t move! She looked down and realized that her feet were stuck in a puddle of really sticky glue.

“Hah! Now I got you, Spider Lady!” a voice cried out.

A blast of glue suddenly flew out, trapping Gwen’s hands to her side.

“Stuck in a sticky situation, are we?”

A bald man emerged from behind the doorway that led down to the actual building itself. He had on a black t-shirt, green pants, brown combat boots, and he had on a giant backpack attached to a gun.

“That’s right, Spider Lady! You have been trapped by me, The Trapster! MUAHAHAHAHA!”

Gwen cocked her head. “I’m sorry, the who?”
“The Trapster! You know, I use special glue and adhesives to entrap people in order to commit crimes.”
“I’m still not sure who you are.”
“I was one of the first enemies the Fantastic Four faced off with.”
“Still not ringing any bells.”
“I was at one point known as ‘Paste Pot Pete’.”

Gwen’s eyes lit up under her mask. “Ah, I know who you are now! Say, is the rumor true that you won the ‘Worst Villain Name Award’ under that old name?”
“That’s not important! What is important is all the acclaim I’ll be getting for squashing you, Spider!”

Trapster chuckled as he circled around his prey, careful not to step in the glue puddle. “Perhaps I’ll glue your mouth and nose shut and just watch you struggle for air. What do ya think of that, bug?”

The heroine murmured her answer. Trapster leaned in to hear what she had said, only to get cracked in the mouth with a headbutt, causing the villain to fall on his back into his own puddle of glue. He struggled to get up, but found that he couldn’t.

“Hey, uh, Spider Lady?” the evil adhesive expert nervously uttered. “Would ya be able to reach into my pocket and pull out the solvent for this stuff?”

Gwen sighed. The villains she had to deal with, sometimes.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666