Elanna's day m/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Elanna's day m/f

Post by lasse672000 »

Elanna was alone in the house for the week end. Her parents and brother had gone to their cabin, but she had told them she had other plans. She had invited Ted, her best friend and class mate, to come over so they could spend some time.

The door bell rang, but when she opened, someone shoved a foul smelling rag in her face.
"What the..." was all she had time to think, before it all went black.

When she came too, she sat in a chair. She looked around and realized she was in her own kitchen. As her head hurt, she tried to lift her hand to search for any injury, but couldn't move it. She looked down and saw her arms, from the elbows to the wrists, had been taped to the armrests, and her torso had been taped to the back of the chair, from the ribcage to the pelvis had been taped to the back of the chair. When she tried to move her legs, she realized they too were taped from the knees to the ankles, to the legs of the chair. She tried to yell, but when it only came out as a faint "MMM-PH!", she realized she had been thoroughly gagged with a foam rubber ball, held in place by several layers of fabric strips wrapped around her head.
'Whoever's done this, has made very sure I wouldn't get free in a hurry!' she thought. Then, she heard Ted's voice.
"Good morning, sunshine!" he said. "Hope you like my handy-work?"
She just glowered at him, and he pretended to get scared.
"OOHH!" he chuckled, and pretended to have been shot in the chest. "She just gave me the stare of death! But why are you so mad? I thought this was what we had agreed on? You think I went too far, do you? Well, maybe I did, a bit. But you see; I got so excited, at the prospect of having you, of all people, as my hostage, that I might have been a tiny bit over enthusiastic. Don't worry, I won't keep you like that for long; I promise."
She looked down at her flowery, knee length dress and white nylon pantyhose, and pretended to start sobbing.
"Stop at once!" he sternly said. "It's no use anyway, because I have a feeling you like this every bit as much as I do. Am I right?"
She looked up at him and her eyes were glittering with laughter.
"I was; wasn't I?" she nodded. Then she cleared her throat several times.
"You thirsty?" he asked. "You want me to get you something to drink?"
She thought about it, then nodded.
He went over to the sink, and filled a glass with water, which he placed on the table beside her. He pulled the fabric down and she spat the ball out. He held the glass to her lips, and she took a couple of sips.
"Oh; that's better!" she sighed. Then, she timidly looked at him.
"Please, sir; may I use the bath room?"
"You may." he graciously replied, and cut all the strips of tape away.

When Elanna was done, Ted told her to come into the living room.
"Rope this time or more tape?" he asked.
"Rope, please."
He walked behind her, and she put her wrists together behind her. He tied them together, before walking in front of her again. He took another length and folded it in half and placed it around her waist. He fed the ends through the loop he had created, and between her legs, pulling them tight and tying them off around her wrists. When she opened her mouth to protest, he calmly shoved the ball back in, and wound the fabric strips around her head. Then he guided her to the sofa, and pushed her down, before tying ropes around her knees and ankles.

When Ted left that evening, Elanna spread her skirt, curtseyed deep and thanked him for giving her one of the best days of her life.
"Sure!" he said. "Any time!"
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

Elanna was on her way home after dance class, still wearing her icy blue leotard and white nylon pantyhose, and a pair of beige sneakers, carrying a change of clothes in a bag. She was grabbed from behind, pinning her arms to her sides, and a hand was placed over her mouth. She was dragged into the back seat of a car, which drove off as soon as the door had been closed. She was blindfolded, gagged with a rubber ball and strips of fabric, and her wrists were tied together behind her back, loosely but securely.

After a long, silent drive, the car came to a stop. The door to the right of her opened and she was heavy-handedly pulled outside. She was pushed inside a house and a husky voice told to stand very still. The door closed behind her, and a hand grabbed her arm and forced her to walk. When they stopped, she was pushed onto a chair, and a rope was snugly tied around her waist, sandwiching her wrists between her body and the chair. Then her legs were forcefully spread apart, and her knees and ankles were tied to the legs of the chair.
"Welcome home, hunny!" a familiar voice said.
"TED!?" she wanted to scream, but of course, all that escaped the tight gag was a muted: "KEG!?"
"Yup!" he said, and she could clearly hear how amused he was, "It's little old me."
He just looked at her for a long time, before adding:"If you think your parents will come and rescue you any time soon; I'm going to have to disappoint you. One of your father's business partners has urgently been taken to hospital, so he had to go on an unplanned business trip, and your mother, for some reason, went with him. They left about noon-ish, and I don't think they'll be home for at least a couple of days. My parents also happens to be on a trip, and won't be back for a couple of days, either. So we're all alone in this big empty house."
When her eyes lit up, he chuckled.
"I can see you liked that, huh? Well, I do, too. You'll be all mine, to do with as you please. How about I keep you tied up, until it's time for you to go back home? It is Friday afternoon after all, and we won't have to go to school tomorrow. So we'll have the whole week-end to ourselves."
She felt his hand on her knee.
"How about it?" he asked. "You want to be my prisoner for the week-end, or not?"
She vividly nodded.

That night, he took the gag away and told her to strip, except for the underwear, and tied her wrists and ankles to the posts of a bed.
"Scream all you want!" he said, before tickling her thoroughly all over. "There's no one around who can hear you!"

On their way to school on Monday, Ted asked: "Did you enjoy your week-end?"
She put her arms around him, looked him in the eyes and softly said: "You know I did. And, before you ask: Yes, I want to do it again some time."
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

I have read many stories of you, I must admit that you put a lot of imagination to the situations and dialogues of the characters of the same.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

Elanna was once again on her way home from a dance class, this time wearing an orange leotard, and yellow nylon pantyhose. Suddenly, she heard someone calling her name:
"Elanna! Elanna!"
She turned around, but, oddly enough, saw no one. Then an arm was thrown around her waist, pinning her arms to her sides, and a foul smelling rag was shoved in her face.
"Here we go again!" she thought, just before she passed out.

As she slowly came to, she noticed she was sitting in a chair. However, her abductor had used ropes this time, and her wrists were tied snugly together behind the back of the chair, a rope was wrapped several times around her waist and tied off in a bow in front of her, her knees and ankles were tied to the legs of the chair. She had been gagged with a rag shoved inside her mouth, which was held in place by a strip of fabric
She heard grunting sounds, coming from somewhere on the other side of the room, and when she looked in that direction, she got a chock. Ted, wearing only football shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt, had also been tied to a chair, and gagged the same way, and was now regaining consciousness, too.
"KEG?"
"ENGANGA?"
She, naturally, wanted to ask him if he knew what had happened, but realizing she couldn't, she just shrugged and grunted: "HNG?" but he just shook his head, as if to say he had no idea, either.

She looked around, and came to the conclusion they were being held in a storage room of some sort. There were two small windows, one on Ted's left side and one on her right, but even if they could get free, neither of them was big enough for even her to crawl through. Not only that; the hinges were so rusty, it probably was a long time since it was last opened, if it ever had.

Sometime later, the door opened, and a man entered. When he saw who it was, Ted's eyes grew so big, Elanna feared they'd pop right out of his head.
"GAG?" he exclaimed.
"Yes, Ted; it's me!" the man, whom she now recognized as Ted's father, Sam, solemnly said.
"Your mother and I know what you two have been up to, when we're not at home, so we thought you'd get a taste of your own treatment."
Then he turned to her: "I'm sorry for this, Elanna!" he said, not sounding sorry at all. "I'll have your parents take you home, just as soon as we're finished here. I promise."
He walked over to Ted, and untied him from the chair, grabbed his arm and led him to a table. He made his son lie down on it and retied his wrists and ankles to the corners.
"O.K; you can come in now!" he shouted. The next person entering the room, was Ted's mother holding a bag, and who went straight over to her son and husband, without even glancing at Elanna.
She opened the bag, and took out a feather duster, and soon the room echoed of Ted's muffled screams.
When they were finished, they released their son from the table, and tied him back in the chair. Then, it was Elanna's turn to be tickled, but as she was still wearing her leotard and pantyhose, they had to use their fingers.

Sometime later, when she too had been tickled halfway out of her mind, and then tied to the chair again, the storage door once again opened. This time, it was Elanna's parents who entered. Without saying a word, they released her from the chair, and led her still with her hands tied behind her back and gagged, to their car, and didn't release her until it was time for her to go to bed.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

I do not quite convince that intrusion of parents in the game of both, although it is ingenious for a story of course.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

It was Awesome and Cool Story!!! I also agree Parents should have not gotten into story
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic