Kinktober: Tamatoashiny123 Tries Writing a Star Wars Story (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Did I do a good job writing Star Wars?

You did an awesome job!
17%
You could’ve done worse
17%
Eh
17%
No
No votes
Absolutely not
17%
THE USS ENTERPRISE?!
33%

Total votes: 6

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Kinktober: Tamatoashiny123 Tries Writing a Star Wars Story (M/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Rey had just woken up, unsure where she was. She was training with Luke Skywalker on Dagobah when she suddenly was blasted in the spine with a stun gun, causing her to back out. She looked down and saw she was in quite the pickle.

The sandy ground was sinking below her ”Possibly quicksand,” she thought); she was already ankle deep in the stuff. Her arms-from her fingertips to her elbows-were encased in metal tubes attached to each other with an iron bar.

“Sinking quickly, eh?”

Rey turned her neck and saw that standing on a nearby sand dune was the most feared bounty hunter in the entire galaxy.

“Boba Fett!” Rey exclaimed.
“In the flesh.”
“Where are we? What have you done with me?!”
“See, we’re on Tatooine, where you’re currently experiencing one of the planets many, many, many piles of quicksand. And to answer your question, your arms are entrapped in Force-resistant cuffs. So even if that Skywalker moron taught you how to master the force, you ain’t getting the chance to use it.”

Rey tried concentrating on the cuffs, but quickly realized Boba wasn’t lying. “What do you even want from me?”
“See, Kylo Ren thought that you were becoming a bit of a threat to him. So, he hired me to track you down, capture you, and bring you to him.”
“So, why the quicksand?”

The bounty hunter shook his head. “The deal fell through, sadly. He just wasn’t offering me enough credits. So, in order to demonstrate what happens when you underpay Boba Fett, I’m just gonna let gravity decide your fate. Jedis don’t need oxygen to live, right?”
“You shall never get away with this! My friends will come find me, and then kick your ass!”
“They’ll never find you in time. Now, as much as I’d like to watch your slow and agonizing death, I have to complete some jobs for clients who actually pay me properly. Farewell, Rey.” With that, Boba turned and walked back to his ship.

Rey started to try to slam the cuffs into her waist, hoping to snap them. But the steel held firm. As her thighs were now sunken in, Rey decided to concentrate on the cuffs. If she just concentrated her mind just enough...

Suddenly, an explosion could be heard. The Jedi-in-training looked up and saw that Boba’s ship had been hit by a missile and had exploded! She looked up to see that the USS Enterprise was overheard.

“Beam me up, Scotty!” an elated Rey exclaimed!

*”No. Just stop, man!”
“Why? What’s wrong?”
“Let’s see: Boba Fett died before the seventh film, Rey was training on Ahch-To and not Dagobah, and ARE YOU [CENSORED] KIDDING ME WITH THAT STAR TREK CRAP?!”
“What’s the difference?”
“...have you ever watched a Star Wars movie?”
“Rick Moranis was in one of those movies, right?”
“I hate you.”

*conversation I had with [mention]bobafettish1[/mention] upon showing him this story
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666